• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:33 am

Jezebel Root Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Jezebel Root

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

You should have a reading to see what steps to take on both paths. While Jezebel Root is designed for this purpose there may be more needed as you mentioned remove obstacles, which calls for Road opener or Van Van. A reading will answer that...http://www.readerandrootworkers.org Good Luck in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Thank you! Had a reading and the only thing I get in every reading is patience, patience and more patience :( .
path2success

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 am

Well if you're being told to be patient, than maybe your vibe is one of impatience ;-). We don't always like the message we get in readings, but we should certainly heed them.

In order to help things along work can be done to bring about our end goal faster. Now in your love matter, make sure domination is the way to go. Not everyone responds well to this, and it isn't really the best way to establish a love relationship.

Depending on the career you might consider products like Cleo May (servers and bartenders and working girls) and Boss Fix.

Herb wise, consider Five Finger grass and Gravel Root.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali!

I know being patient is not exactly what i wanted to hear as I'm so eager to see him since so LONG :). But gratitude for small steps is the key..which the mind understands but the heart hurts..sigh...
path2success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 am

Are you working with cinnamon as well as the licorice and calamus? Cinnamon and Ginger both heat (and can hurry) things up--so I would add them to your love work if you haven't already done so.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Thank you Miss Bri! I've added Cinnamon, Licorice and Calamus. I'll add Ginger too now...I feel like I have a family here on this board helping me through life. Thank you all so much!
path2success

Re: Jezebel Root Questions and Answers

Unread postby wendy » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 am

Thanks!! I will call.

Wendy
wendy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:48 am

Yes even as it is not available via the website, you should call, it is possible the website hasnt been updated.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LaMarquise » Mon May 16, 2011 1:30 pm

I've read Jezebel is a seasonal item...it doesn't seem to be the right time of year, but is it worth calling the shop anyway? I'd really like a piece.
I am indebted to St. Michael, St. Dymphna, St. Cecilia, St. Joseph, St. Benedict, the Blessed Mother, Santisima Muerte, and the Lwa for their love, aid, and protection!
LaMarquise

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Well the harvest of them is certainly seasonal, and they do tend to sell out very quickly. But certainly it is worth calling to see if they have them in stock, and if not when they will expect more so you can get a jump on things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

jezebel root, how to use

Unread postby ariela » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

I got a bag of this, but not sure what to do with it, or how to use it.....? thanks
ariela

Re: jezebel root, how to use

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Jezebel root is used to draw partner with money, or inspire others to spend money on you/give you money.
You would use it the same way you would use any other root or herb in spiritual work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: jezebel root, how to use

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Ariela, from the way you wrote, i have a feeling that you did not get "a bag" of this from us. We sell real, actual Jezebel root by the piece -- one piece of root per package.

It is in stock now, but each year we do tend to run out before the next year's harvest.

What you may have gotten was cheated. You may have bought a bag of landscaper's fir bark (the bark of fir trees) that was run through a chipper. It's not even a root.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 am

Oh yes, Miss Cat - don't even get me started on the mulch that get's passed off as Jezebel! LM is the only supplier I've found where you're getting the real deal! I stock up on LM's Jezebel Root when you have it. :D
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

what kind of pray&petition for success to use jezebel root?

Unread postby piscesgirl » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:11 pm

hello every one! Every day put some drops of Follow Me Boy on the Jezebel Root, plus some of your vaginal fluids. Write a petition to your favorite saint (only once, the first day), prophet or incarnation (dipending by your religion). Pray for your success holding the root in your hands. Repeat this for 7 days, and after that your root will be ready.
i`m catholic and i have sto.nino,mama mary,nazareno..please help me about(write petition favorite saint)what kind of pray can i say???praying for success???thanks advance!!!
piscesgirl

Unread postby ariela » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 pm

is there a prayer that goes with this? is there a jezebel candle or can it be custom made? I have never really worked with the spirit of jezebel should I pray to her? or to the root? I know there's the oil, which I believe I ordered.....

I made my first Jezebel mojo bag.....

I used five finger grass, cinnamon, body fluids (I mean sexual), lucky hand, 2 lodestones and the name of someone I'm attracted to.....along with jezebel root......I got a bag full of them so not sure how many to put in there.
ariela

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am

Thanks for all the helpfull information. Still have a question: I read about Cleo May a few postings earlier, what's the difference with Jezebel? Is it a good substitute for Jezebel out of season?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825
Wendy Rose

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am

Wendy Rose, your question is answered here:

jezebel-oil-questions-and-answers-t3135.html
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 am

Ok, thanks :)
Wendy Rose

Re: What is Jezebel Root?

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

If you want a wealthy husband, you can put Queen Elizabeth root, Jezebel root, catnip, calamus, and rose buds in a red flannel bag dressed with a bit of your urine and/or menstrual fluid.

Not that you are looking for a wealthy husband.

Mary

Just realized that yesterday I ordered these herbs by LM. Didn't know I was looking 8-)
Wendy Rose

Unread postby koettingqueen » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:52 pm

If you want a wealthy husband, you can put Queen Elizabeth root, Jezebel root, catnip, calamus, and rose buds in a red flannel bag dressed with a bit of your urine and/or menstrual fluid.

Not that you are looking for a wealthy husband.

Mary

THANK YOU! That is amazing and exactly what I've been looking for!
koettingqueen

Unread postby pinemarten » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 am

This might be an odd question,

I was looking over the dried botanicals at a local occult shop the other day. As I was looking over John the Conqueror roots, the clerk mentioned that they had packets of the "female" equivalent, "Jezebel or Queen Beth" root in stock.

She didn't give any details. If John the Conqueror root is carried by men to increase power, confidence, and nature, could a Jezebel root be carried by a woman for the same reason? Or is it actually orris that is used for that?

It kinda makes sense, as Jezebel from the bible was an outspoken queen, she seems full of confidence!

I've only heard of it being used to attract wealthy men, male attention, though.

I don't want to attract the attention of wealthy men - I'm already happily married to somebody poor, lol.

But I sure could use some confidence, a better understanding of how to be feminine and still be powerful.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!
pinemarten

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:51 am

Queen Elizabeth root and Jezebel root are two different roots. You probably want Queen Elizabeth root.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candiijojo » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 am

What exactly is The Curse of Jezebel? I've read in HHRM how the spell is performed using Jezebel root, but what is expected to become of the target when the spell is performed effectively?
candiijojo

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 am

Various hardships, flesh-eating dogs, and ultimately death.

Do you mean the curse put upon her and those who were involved in her doings or the curse she used to keep people in line and under control?

Jezabel herself was thrown from a window, dashed to pieces, trampled upon by horses, and then eaten by dogs.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemagic » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am

Hello
On herb-magic site said dress the Jezebel oil on Jezebel root, follow me boy & sexual fluids everyday for 7 days then keep in the purse. Does it mean use all the liquid rub on the Jezebel root or rub on the candle? And after 7 days put in red flannel bag & carry with me? (So embarrass to ask this question lol)
I'm sorry I'm confuse how to use it. Can I use this for retail business career? Thank you so much for your advice & your time.
Lovemagic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello Lovemagic,
Don't be embarrassed!! We are all family here!
Yes, on the root.
But, you can also do this on the candle also.
What type of businesss are you in? Does it attract men?
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemagic » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello Miss Aida
Thank you for your responded. You are very sweet! I feel lot better :D I'm working in grocery store (just small business) lol. I have to see & talk to lots of customer & help them all the time. So I'm not sure if Jezebel root can help me with what I need at all.
I've been noticing that pretty girl that work with me get lot of attention & customer love to talk to them & buy stuffs what they recommended. But I'm not pretty that's why.... :cry:
I know some girl. She was not pretty (like me) but something about her that draw so many guys to her. I really can't figure it out why....so weird...lol
Is there anyway or anything can help me become more attractive, charm & to be love around customer, especially men lol??? I feel like I want to have some power over men or become like powerful magnet draw men to me lol.
I do not have specific guy right now. I just wanna have fun & have friends as much as I can, keep myself busy coz I just got out of sad relationship. I still love him & miss him a lot. But I want to move on my life.
So do you think do the Jezebel root could benefit me to help draw men to me & my job? I just rub all the liquid on red candle, pray what I need & let it burn for 15 minutes or I have to let it burn out? And Repeat same thing for 7 days in a row right? Can I add more oil beside follow me boy? Do I have to use lucky number to mix the oil like 3,7?
Thank you so much for your time again!!! Have a great day!
Lovemagic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello, Lovemagic,
PLEASE don't say that you're not pretty.
Let me tell you a story: a long time ago, I met this really really UGLY Doctor. I could barely look at him. That's how esthetically ugly he was! LOL. UNTIL.....
Until he opened his mouth. He was charming, kind, funny, witty, intelligent, and humble. When I left the hospital, I thought he was the SEXIEST man that ever walked the face of the planet.
That was 17 years ago. To this day, I have NEVER forgotten him. N E V E R !!!! If he wasn't married, I would have cast every single love spell on him that I could imagine.
Outer appearances, in my opinion, don't show what's in one's soul.
And you sound like a kind and warm person. So, PLEASE don't say these things about yourself.
Here's an array of spells that you will find has many attraction spells in its content: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Look at these oils: There's attraction, bewitching, come to me, etc that you can use on yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html You can also use the sachet powders, the candles, incense.
There are also spell kits that you can use. And the list goes on for enchanting yourself.
As far as the candles, I don't know what size candles you have. So, can't answer that.
AS far as how many oils to use on the candle, I think that this is a good start until you know exactly what you want. Odd numbers are traditional in Hoodoo, 7 is good for luck, 9 is good for success.
Also, read this page for anointing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
You'll do just fine
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dream90 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Can I anoint a jezebel root with my sexual fluids and add come to me, cleo may, jezebel, follow me boy and steady work for attracting wealthy customers in the online webcam adult industry or should I just stick with follow me boy and my sexual fluids for 7 days to activate the root. I know sex workers use it to attract clients but can it be used the same to attract customers online into paying you for a private show?
dream90

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Hello, dream90 ,

I don't see why you can't do that. SOunds good.

PLEASE keep us posted on the progress/results of this so that we can all learn from you

Thank you!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dream90 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:25 am

Yes good to know. And Oh I will Miss Aida :D I had plenty of success with all the oils I will post my experiences around the forum today I been procrastinating because there is one experience that is really long and it has to do with the money drawing oil.
dream90

Unread postby mamabird39 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 am

ok i'm going to order real jezeble root from hear i had gotten it from another place as a sample and yep it's bark dust why do they do that?
people it's worth buying you're herbs from lucky mojo and only lucky mojo even if it take you a month to save up the money at least you know with lucky mojo you will get the real thing.is the real jezabel root red? or white like orris? is it closer to blue flag? i have hhrm book but it dosent say and theres no pics of jezabel root when you order it .well a lesson learned for me. :(
mamabird39

Unread postby aura » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:16 am

Hi mambird39,

Although it is in the iris family like blue flag, the root pieces are somewhat bigger and thicker. It's a medium brown. You'll see, it's some powerful stuff.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mamabird39 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm

thank you so much i know now and understand miss cat's disappointment when the same thing happened to her although i kept it as a reminder to only buy this root from lucky mojo. my total amount i need to save up for my order is temp at &108.00 and growing i wish i was rich i would be a lucky mojo shopaholic and beyond the help of therapy lol:) i'm doing mail order so i can also send some goodies to the hard workers at the shop:)
mamabird39

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi dream90,

Your first idea sounds like the best way to go.
If you're in the web cam business I'd put some Cleo May on my fingertips when typing.
You can "dress" your computer on the edges as well with the appropriate powders.
www.luckymojo.powders.html
Create an alluring background to entice the customers into coming back for more.
Have a dressed and fixed candle going when you're working. Discreetly, of course.

Wishing you the best!
Grateful member of Hoodoo Psychics.
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mad Madam Mim » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:05 pm

What's this??

snake wrote:Well my business meeting certainly benefitted from a dab of Jezebel root oil on my wrists! I got a great deal out of this guy.

Mama likes! Jezebel oil is in my cart. :twisted: :lol:
Mad Madam Mim

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Mad Madam Mim,

I agree! I love the Jezebel oil too! It works! :)
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mad Madam Mim » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Damn, Lucky Mojo is so good I'm starting to talk to myself in the third person. I said I'd never do those things. Ok I may have to wait until I get my Lucky Mojo oil order to 1) sell my vehicle and 2) buy a pre owned one. Mama needs to get the best deal on each side!

*villainesque cackles*
Mad Madam Mim

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 am

LOL, you're right, Mad Madam Mim!
Lucky Mojo is so good. I have the Jezebel oil and love it! :)
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby UnBound » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:14 am

I was thinking of doing the spell earlier in this thread for a wealthy husband. Is it possible to do it so you attract a specific person? I've gotten a reading on the person and we're going to be together anyway. But I came across the spell again and since I have the items to do it, I figured why not? Could I put his picture in the bag? Or how would I incorporate him (I don't have anything personal of his yet to add to it). Thanks!
Thank you Miss Cat
Thank you Miss Aida
Thank you to all who take the time to contribute
UnBound

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, Unbound,

I think I would go with Cleo May with Come to Me Instead.

Jezebel is for customers (as you already know) and also use for cursing.: www.herb-magic.com/jezebel-root.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby UnBound » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. So can I do the Come to Me spell and replace half of the ingredients with Cleo May ones?
Thank you Miss Cat
Thank you Miss Aida
Thank you to all who take the time to contribute
UnBound

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

Hello, UnBound ,

Yes you can. OR you can mix!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com