Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jezebel Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
lovingladycr

Jezebel Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by lovingladycr » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Good evening :)

I am a sugar baby and I have red that Jezebel can help you dominate men and create lust in them. I want to learn how to invoque Jezebel and gain her favor.

How can I start working with her in a safe way?
It is safe to work with her for a beginner?

I was thinking about Pomba but I don't have the knowledge yet :oops: .

Thank you in advance :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Jezebel Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 am

Jezebel is a figure from the Jewish / Christian Bible who had a distinct life and history.

To call up the spirits of the dead, you ought to familiarize yourself with who they are.

In the Book of Kings, Jezebel is described as a queen, the wife of Ahab, King of Israel. Ahab and his people worshipped Jahweh, the god of the Jews, but she led King Ahab astray, and encouraged him to worship the Canaanite deities Baal and Asherah. She persecuted the adherents of the Jewish god, Yahweh. Ultimately, she was thrown out of a window and her corpse was eaten by dogs.

Jezebel was not a sex worker, but because she met her gruesome fate bravely, dressing in fine clothes and wearing cosmetics, she became associated with prostitutes at a time when wearing makeup was not common in society except among sex workers.

I have no clue what you mean when you ask, "How can I start working with her in a safe way?" and "It is safe to work with her for a beginner?"

Becoming a spirit medium is not something that a "beginner" can learn over the internet, and no one can assure you that it is or is not "safe" to invoke or call up the spirits of the dead.

Pomba is an Afro-Brazilian deific entity. I suggest that you try an Afro-Brazilian forum for more information on her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lovingladycr

Unread post by lovingladycr » Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 am

Hi, thank you for your response catherineyronwode.
Yes, according to the bible Jezebel was brought from other lands to marry Ahab, instead of submitting like other bible queens, she used her intelligence, beauty and seduction skills to control the then king, and gain power. She was not modest in her appereance like the israel women. She was addressed as a whore because of that.

According to people who practice the cult of Jezebel Her specialty is domination, control, and manipulation.

I thought there would be someone with knowledge about her here. I found some good information wich I will share on the next comment (hopefully it will be approved).
Regarding Pomba I will look for an Afro-Brazilian forum thanks :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 01, 2018 5:58 pm

lovingladycr --

It is absolutely forbidden to post copyright protected material from other web sites to this forum, so it was deleted. Please honour and respect author copyrights and do not do this again. Thank you.

Read about copyrights here:

Copyright: The Right to Copy
http://luckymojo.com/copyright.html

"An ethical person does not need to be told that stealing is against the law, nor that stealing is bad for society. An ethical person knows with certainty that stealing is wrong, and will not do it."
catherine yronwode

lovingladycr

Unread post by lovingladycr » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi catherineyronwode,
I did not post the content as mine, I quoted the author and included a link to her page.
I will not include material of other authors anymore, I did not mean to break this forum's rules my bad.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 pm

lovingladycr --

I understand you meant no harm, and you did not claim the writing as your own, but copyright means the right to copy -- not the right to claim (or not claim) authorship or the right to link (or not to link) back to the original page. You don't have the right to copy it -- the copyright. Only the author has that right.

Lots of folks don't understand this, but it is the law, and it is an important law, because a writer's income depends on the writer having the exclusive right to copy the material -- for sale, for trade, or for any exchange the author wishes. That is the right of authorship -- the copyright.

Anyway, i know you did not mean to break the rules... so all is well, okay?
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”