• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Help With Which Spell & Lucky Mojo Product to Use

Counteractive Oils

Unread postby etl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Dear what are the counteractive oils of these: Inflammatory Confusion Oil
To cause people to misunderstand one another so much that they quarrel and fight and Intranquility Oil
To cause someone to suffer from troubled sleep, a restless mind, and wandering feet. Which oils can help me to be rid of these things? Thank You Very Much.
etl

Re: Counteractive Oils

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Uncrossing and Clarity come to mind.

What you wwant to do, though, if you feel someone has worked against you with these products, is a 13 day 13 herb cleansing bath and some strong protective work.
NotDorianGray

Uncrossing negativty and reversal?

Unread postby darknessdescends » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

Uncrossing negativty and reversal?

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)
darknessdescends

Re: Uncrossing negativty and reversal?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Its according to what you have done to this point darknessdescends. The 13 herb bath is a great way to start a uncrossing, jinx removal ritual.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Uncrossing refers to the undoing of "crossed conditions." The way someone gets stuck in crossed conditions is myriad. You can be crossed/cursed by a rival who knows how to work the roots, you can be in a lot of negativity, but also, and I think a lot of people forget this, you can simply be down on your luck. If you are in a slump, you can work with uncrossing products to get you out of the crossed conditions. Now, that clears that slate, now you want to work with something that brings conditions to you. The idea is that you just emptied your water bottle of filthy water, but you can't leave it empty. So uncross yourself, then depending on what you want work with use Blessing, Attraction, Crown of Success etc. While the vigil may be enough, I usually recommend a bath with the Vigil backing it up. Look into LMs 13 Herb Bath.

Reversal work sends back your pain and suffering back to the orginator. Make sure you really want to do that. If its already been a while, might as well move on and simply uncross yourself.

For emotional ties, uncrossing is not what you seek, but rather Cut and Clear.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Have you gotten a reading on this situation? Since it is a long-standing condition, you may want to consult with a worker so they can do a divination and see exactly what is the nature of what's going on. That way they can prescribe for you exactly what you'll need to do in order to completely break through from the condition.

Cleansing - both of yourself and your whole home and maybe even your workplace, along with the Reversal work will most probably be on the gameplan. However you might need Protection work, perhaps some Road Opening, and then some Drawing work to get things moving again.

A reading will help you determine exactly what you need to do to start getting ahead.
But the 13-Herb bath is a great way to start!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby buzzbabe » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm

You must be my sister! I'm beyond down on my luck, I'm suicidal-I can bearly handle the many bad experiences I've had these last couple of years, and like you, I'm convinced someone who was envious and didn't want me get to ahead and reach my goals. This person does practice the Dark Arts and is weird enough to think anybody who has something better than her is her enemy-I don't know how long I can take it. Its affecting the quality of my life
buzzbabe

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I understand what it's like to feel crossed up and down on your luck for years on end - believe me. I finally did a cleaning on myself a few months back and I feel loads better. However, I also know what it feels like to be clinically depressed and talk of feeling suicidal and extremely depressed is not your simple "crossed up" kind of feelings. If your feelings are that extreme, it would be best if you first seek professional help from a doctor of medicine or psychiatry. Depression is a real medical illness and while I fully believe that magic can fix a lot of things, one must use common sense and do things in the real world to fix what's going on.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 am

You must be my sister! I'm beyond down on my luck, I'm suicidal-I can bearly handle the many bad experiences I've had these last couple of years, and like you, I'm convinced someone who was envious and didn't want me get to ahead and reach my goals.

to darknessdescends & buzzbabe

What you need is a 13 herb bath X 13 days.

I was down and out and broke and lonely, lost everything.... I tried everything else to , including reiki and meditation, it was not a long time help.... I read about the the 13 herbs, I have done 2 bath since Nov, I feel so much better and looking forward to taking the next step in my life....
success-with-13-herbs-t3870s25.html
13-herb-bath-t3430.html
13-herb-bath-clarity-t2210s25.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

after the 1st X 13 herb bath, I placed an order for the Fiery wall of protection kit.....and now I am interested in the Uncrossing spell kit....

you should try it too
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby buzzbabe » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm waiting for my 13-herb bath to arrive in the mail, but in the mean time i"ve been using eucalyptus, lenongrass, rue, agromany,and pine essential oil, along with reciting the 37 psalm, but nothing works; I was robbed and arrested in the span of two days last week, plus I'm behind on my rent and I've a $460 electricity bill.

I've every reason to be depressed:if I was not trying to move forward and put things into action in order to reach my goals I'd understand that maybe it's clinical depression, but I'm depressed because I'm putting in the work and affort, but nothings happening, and this has been going on for a couple of years. I would have been better off laying in bed, drinking myself silly, not doing a things. It's been awhile since things have been this bad :shock: I cannot believe this is MY LIFE :evil:

But I seriousy hope that 13-herb bath will help as well as seriously reciting psalms at appropriate times mentioned in the Secret of the Psalms book.
buzzbabe

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Remember that first spells take time to manifest and second the 13 herb bath is aimed at Cleansing and Unjinxing. It doesn't address the issues that you seek directly. It wipes the slate clean, but something has to be added to the slate to help address the conditions.

First, if you are behind on your rent you need to work with products to bring about work and money for you. Money Drawing products and Wealthy Way are great products to think about investing in. There are various threads on barebones methods of getting the same results. Look into herbs like Cinnamon, Allspice, Five-Finger Grass, and curios like Lodestones.

If you've been robbed then think about protection. YOu can carry a protection mojo, work the FWP, or petition Saint Michael to keep you in his hands. Salt, Sage, Rue and Black Pepper can be used to create potent protection for yourself.

Remember, that unless you are actually crossed (people get in situations like yours without magical causes) the 13 Herb bath is meant to simply help cleanse yourself.

I know that you feel depressed, but people have come back from worse straights. Saint Jude can help in a desparate situation and consider contacting some friends to get the emotional support you need in such a stressful time. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 am

I know that in some very severe cases to come out from the crossed conditions, the 13-Herb bath has to be repeated over intervals over a period of time. Like doing the 13-herb bath for the 13-days, then the next month doing it for 3 days, the next month 3 days, and on like that for a period of time revealed from divination. It may be that your case simply needs deeper work to get completely clean.

And yes, you do also need to do restorative work such as drawing, etc, in order to bring what you want to you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Help With Which Spell & Lucky Mojo Product to Use

Unread postby Jibrael » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Currently planning my next LM order (and waiting for the funds), and I'm wanting to know the difference between the Uncrossing, Jinx Killer, and Fear Not to Walk over Evil formulas. I read the pages, and it seems Fear Not is primarily for countering work done with foot tracking, while Uncrossing has to do with... well... uncrossing in general.

Could someone give me a clearer idea what differentiates these formulas?

Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Re: Jinx Killer vs Uncrossing vs. Fear Not to Walk

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm

I would say that Uncrossing will take care of any negative energy that is in your space, regardless of whether it originates from work done against you, negative thoughts by you or others, or spirits that may be hanging around.

Jinx Killer is specifically to destroy curses directed at you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Jinx Killer is sprinkled on places where physical jinxing tricks have been laid, including foot tracks, oiled doorknobs, dusted papers, dosed foods. We use the oil, sachet powder, bath crystals (dissolved in water, or incense (to smoke a large area) as needed.

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$6.00

Uncrossing is to remove crossed conditions. Most popular as a bathing supply but all forms are used, of course.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$4.00

Fear Not To Walk Over Evil is specifically a protection against foot track magic. The Sachet Powder or Incense Powder are the most preferred for mixing in with local dirt and attain virtual invisibility; the oil or the powder may be used inside shoes as well as on the ground.

SPD-HOO-FEAR
Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Sachet Powder
$4.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Jibrael » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks! I have a better idea what product(s) I actually need to get now. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Which candle should I use to banish negative thoughts?

Unread postby watersandstars » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello everyone! I had a reading done with Miss Bri and she mentioned that I need to have a banishing/uncrossing candle done for my negative thought processes that keep me from meeting the man of my dreams. I see that there is a banishing oil but not a banishing candle; there is, however, an uncrossing candle. Should I use that, or should I have a colored candle dressed specifically for this? If so, which color should I use? I plan on having LM light it at the church for me.
watersandstars

Re: Which candle should I use to banish negative thoughts?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

You can order the Uncrossing candle and ask that they add Banishing oil to it when fixing it for you in the order notes. :) Or you can have them set an Uncrossing candle, and then order a Black vigil candle be dressed for Banishing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Which candle should I use to banish negative thoughts?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

I agree with Devi's advice...since you are having LM set the candle, ask them to add the extra oil. Also, sign on to the Crystal Silence League and post a prayer request for your needs situation (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

No Results From Uncrossing or Van Van Spell Kit Yet

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

I have used both the Uncrossing Spell Kit and the Van Van Spell kit.

I used the Uncrossing Kit a couple of months ago and the Van Van Spell Kit last month. But I haven't really seen any results yet from them.

There was this guy that I had my eye on and he's acting even worse towards me now than he did before. Before, he didn't notice me, now he's trying to avoid me, although I haven't used any love spell kits on him yet.

I wonder if I did something wrong?

After I finished the Uncrossing Spell Kit, the directions said to dispose all of the ritual remains including the un-used material that was left over, and I thought that also included the Uncrossing oil that came with the kit, so I buried that along with the ritual remains.

That's why I'm seriously considering having reversible work done. I'm starting to feel anxious and desperate.
Newatthis

Re: My reversing candle is starting to have black streaks on top

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am

You could have kept the rest of the Uncrossing oil Hoodoogirl. When they say to dispose of ritual remains, it means the burnt candle ash, left-over wax, incense ash and papers/herbs left over from petitions. Unused product can be kept for use later on.

If the work hasn't helped, do consider getting a reading to figure out what exactly is going on. Any of the wonderful folks at AIRR are ethical and practical and they'll help you with the appropriate spell work for your particular case:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers.

Another thing to consider is that the reason professional rootworkers are around is because sometimes one is unable to to the work alone. You may not have the skills, you may just need a little coaching or you may well need someone to go in and do the job. Think of it like house cleaning. You can do the cleaning in the house by yourself, or you can do ''touch up'' tidying and leave the nitty gritty grease and grime to a cleaning lady.

Your previous posts were merged into the longer thread on Reversing candles and I'm also beginning a thread specifically concerning this subject which may be of interest to other Forum members as well. It will also help the skilled workers who moderate to more accurately ascertain your situation and offer adapted council.

Blessings and hope this helps.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

No Results From Uncrossing Spell Kit and Van Van Spell Kit Y

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks Aura. For a minute there, I thought I posted on the wrong thread, so I went and deleted it. Sorry about that.

Another thing that I thought of that might have gone wrong, is maybe I inscribed my name on the candles in the wrong direction.

Someone at the LM shop told me to carve my name going from base to wick on the candles when performing the uncrossing kit. Since then I have learned that when doing spells to repel things, you are supposed to go from wick to base.

The same thing as when taking a bath, go down not up when repelling. I found that out from reading the LM forums.
Newatthis

Re: No Results From Uncrossing Spell Kit and Van Van Spell Kit Y

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

Although it might have had an influence, the directionality of your writing on the candle is only a small part of the spell and total equation, a reading would probably be the best course of action at this point.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

Don't worry about it - mea culpa for the thread shifting :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 am

LOL, Ok, thanks for your help Aura. :lol:
Newatthis

Re: No Results From Uncrossing or Van Van Spell Kit Yet

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

I just remembered something else, when I did the Uncrossing Spell a couple of months ago, I asked for the aid of both St Archangel Michael and the Spirit of my deceased mother. Maybe the two spirits clashed or canceled each other out. Just a thought, not really sure if that had anything to do with it. Maybe I should also do the 13 day spiritual cleansing for 13 days. I only used it that one day. It was included in the kit.

But I will definitely get a reading as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks again.
Newatthis

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 am

Hoodoogirl --

You are just flailing about, imagining that the spirit of your late mother and the spirit of the Archangel Michael would somehow "cancel each other out."

You need guidance in this work. Your guesses are not productive for yourself or for others reading this forum.

The truth is:

1) There is no universal agreement on the directionality of inscribing a name or applying oil to a candle. There may be a majority opinion, but there are so many variations that i encourage people to STUDY the subject and EXPERIMENT on their own to find a comfortable working system. For instance, you did not even mention the third-most-common candle inscribing and dressing variation, where you write both upwards and downwards from the mid-point, dressing up on one side and down on the other -- which is called "magnetizing" the candle. It's a very common method of work, popularized in the 1930s by the writer Louis de Claremont / Godfrey Spencer, the owner of the Oracle Products Co., and completely different than the other two methods which you just mentioned. Remember, this is not a role-playing game with a rule-set printed in a manual that accompanies your gaming pieces. This is folk-magic.

2) I cannot understand why you thought an Uncrossing Spell and Van Van Spell would attract a man. Maybe you did not make yourself fully clear in your post, but what i hear you saying is -- to me, a root doctor -- the equivalent of "I swept the floor but nobody has yet come over to my house to visit -- so sweeping the floor must have failed to attract visitors, probably because i did something wrong." But, actually, sweeping the floor does not attract visitors. It just makes the place clean when they do show up. If you want to attract visitors, you will have to send out party invitations or make friends and call them up and ask them over. And, with spell work, there are love-drawing spells that are the spiritual equivalent of inviting people to your home.

3) Sometimes spells FAIL.

4) There are REASONS for this, many of them discernible by a professional reading from a root doctor.

5) You may need more guidance than this forum can provide. You need a rootwork consultation and/or a magical coach. See:

Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ork_Advice

Magical Coaching
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Miss Cat,

Trying to attract a man was only part of it. I also need help in other parts of my life as well and I thought both the Uncrossing and Van Van spell would improve my luck.

The Uncrossing Spell was only my first time performing hoodoo and I guess it didn't get off to a really good start and you're right, I do need guidance with a reading, considering I'm very new at this.
Thanks for the link.
Newatthis

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Okay, now *i* am thoroughly confused. You call yourself "hoodoogirl" but have never done this work before?

Sorry, i'm not trying to make fun of you -- it's just that i am not at all used to newbies using names like that. Based on that usenername, and other posts, i thought you knew what you were doing!

I'm gonna call myself SeattleSeaHawksQuarterback and post to a football forum and ask what a touchdown is. LOL!

AHA! In the moderators' private forum, Miss Tammie Lee just cleared up my confusion. She wrote:

-----------------------

Hoodoogirl and Hoodoogirl5

Post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

I think-- but I am not certain that these two are two different people. The IP address is different. This confused me.

In one thread I am telling Hoodoogirl that we are a kind group despite asking her to watch her language, and trying to help her too, with spells to help her mom, who has a very bad relationship going on. She also has threads about her own ongoing love-work. That is the way I understood it.

In another thread we have Hoodoogirl5 posting about Vanvan and Uncrossing spells not working and her search for love. Her mom has passed and she is calling on her mom's spirit for assistance in her work, along with the Archangel Michael.

Just thought I'd share, please correct me if I am wrong about this being one in the same (person). The only thing I know to do is to refer to the IP address. It does not violate to post from an office computer, a home laptop and a phone. Many of us have done that, but it does violate forum rules to have multiple user names.

Any and all opinions and tech tips are appreciated!

Thanks y'all! :)

------------------------------------------

Tammie Lee -- I think we have two different people with almost identical names!

--cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

I couldn't think of any other name to call myself. However, I just thought of a more suitable name and I'm going to change it.
Newatthis

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Did I have somebody else's name by mistake? Well I just changed my name to something more fitting. I hope this name isn't taken. Please let me know and I'll change it to something else.
Newatthis

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

WHEW! Okay. Thanks. This is a whole lot simpler to understand now. Honestly, you had us going there for a while! :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry if I caused any confusion.
Newatthis

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

No, hon, the problem was mine. I really thought you were both the same person.

My apologies.

And kudos to Internet Detective Miss Tammie Lee. :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

That's ok.
Newatthis

Cursing or Reversing?

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello all! I know the title sounds weird so please allow me to explain. I have a half sister whom caused a huge fallout between myself and my other sibling, ultimately causing me to walk away from my family. Actually more like they ostracized me. She wrote terrible things about me on Facebook and thinks she's big, bad and tough. Basically I want to cross her to get punched in her face, slapped in her face or spit in her face everytime she talks rudely to someone or tries to act tough. Pretty much a curse that makes her "sign checks her ass can't cash". Plus that Facebook thing still has me PISSED, and idk what to do about that part. I know she just needs her ass checked! Any suggestions would be great.
TheBestest

Re: Cross someone to always run into violence

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I would be inclined to use Reversing products on her, so that she doesn't get back any more than she dishes out.

If you want to pull out all the stops, you could combine Inflammatory Confusion with Jinx products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 am

MissMichaele wrote:I would be inclined to use Reversing products on her, so that she doesn't get back any more than she dishes out.

If you want to pull out all the stops, you could combine Inflammatory Confusion with Jinx products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Thanks but in what way? Like a vinegar jar or do you know of something harder hitting?
TheBestest

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 am

You can get the powders, mix them with local dirt to blend them in, and sprinkle the mixture where she will walk so she'll get the mess on her feet. Call out her name as you sprinkle.

Or, if she doesn't live near you, you can print out her pic on Facebook (the rootworker's friend!) and fold her picture with some of the powders inside, fold it into a packet, then insert that into a Lemon. That will sour her and shut her up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 am

You won't like what I have to say, but I'll say it anyway. There's enough violence in the world already. Shut her up with Stop Gossip and calm her down with Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom. Cursing her to be the victim of physical attacks because she wrote something on Facebook and is trying to project a tough image is overkill. Read this thread:

ethics,-justification-before-god,-&-innocent-children-t22321.html
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

Mama Micki wrote:You won't like what I have to say, but I'll say it anyway. There's enough violence in the world already. Shut her up with Stop Gossip and calm her down with Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom. Cursing her to be the victim of physical attacks because she wrote something on Facebook and is trying to project a tough image is overkill. Read this thread:

ethics,-justification-before-god,-&-innocent-children-t22321.html

No, I respect all opinions and comments. How about Clarity so she sees where she's wrong?
TheBestest

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 am

MaryBee wrote:You can get the powders, mix them with local dirt to blend them in, and sprinkle the mixture where she will walk so she'll get the mess on her feet. Call out her name as you sprinkle.

Or, if she doesn't live near you, you can print out her pic on Facebook (the rootworker's friend!) and fold her picture with some of the powders inside, fold it into a packet, then insert that into a Lemon. That will sour her and shut her up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee

I soooo did not see this before! These are great ideas as well.
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes, Clarity would be a good choice also.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm

And Reconciliation products for the family scenario, perhaps?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 pm

heartexalted wrote:And Reconciliation products for the family scenario, perhaps?

Honestly I need to work on my hatred towards her and the other one first. I'm still very hurt.
TheBestest

Unread postby mystic_fae » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 pm

TheBestest wrote:
Honestly I need to work on my hatred towards her and the other one first. I'm still very hurt.

Then maybe it seems like Miss Michaele's Reversing suggestion fits the best. That way you could filter your anger in at least sending back to her what she sends to you, without going overboard and causing her more harm. Maybe when she does stop what she is doing and you are cooled down, you could try the Clarity and Reconciliation products so she can reflect on what she's done, and try to mend the relationship. :?:
mystic_fae

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal