• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:38 am

Spells to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Spells to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Unread postby hawaiiansilky74 » Mon May 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello. I need to know what I should do to keep my man's ex-girlfriend away from him. She wants him back and is trying to ease her way back into his life by phonecalls, text messages, and emails. What can I do quick?
hawaiiansilky74

Re: Keep a woman away from my man

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 19, 2009 2:40 am

Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hawaiiansilky74 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you very much. I will give these websites a try.
hawaiiansilky74

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun May 24, 2009 8:14 am

Hi there,

Check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
It gives you a break up spell and tells you all about the materials used in it.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:13 pm

I think you need to hot foot her, and send her away.You could consider making her suffer everytime she communicates with him as well. Perhaps a clear cut spell would work more so than doing a break up spell kit. I think a clear cut would work on him to cut the feelings he has for her. You could probably try this on her as well. I think the follow me boy, and stay with me products would work. I think you need to do a spell to convince him that he does NOT want to be with her. You could use I dominate my man products,bend over, or commanding products to get him to do what you want him to do. You could do this as well for her. Also, you could try a fidelity spell on him as well so that he stays faithful to you.

As for her, I would hot foot her, and Also, you might try attracting her to someone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dws » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I think you need to hot foot her, and send her away.You could consider making her suffer everytime she communicates with him as well. Perhaps a clear cut spell would work more so than doing a break up spell kit. I think a clear cut would work on him to cut the feelings he has for her. You could probably try this on her as well. I think the follow me boy, and stay with me products would work. I think you need to do a spell to convince him that he does NOT want to be with her. You could use I dominate my man products,bend over, or commanding products to get him to do what you want him to do. You could do this as well for her. Also, you could try a fidelity spell on him as well so that he stays faithful to you.

As for her, I would hot foot her, and Also, you might try attracting her to someone else.

Hi starsinthesky7, can you recomend which LM product can I use to attract someone to someone else? Would I need to know the other persons name or picture if they are together right now but she is still trying to get my husband back?

DWS
dws

Unread postby sammywel05 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I am in sort of the same situation you are in right now. I dont know whether to hot foot or cut and clear her out of his life. Him and i arent speaking yet and i am doing reconcile work and honey jar on him, but she is the main problem and a few friends of his that are getting in the way of him coming back quicker. I have set some cut and clear candles for the other friends. I am wondering if i should have a hot foot candle set or cut and clear set to send her and keep her the H E double hockey sticks away from him ? I will also be doing a lemon spell that was recommended on here as well and throw it out to a crossroad to have them travel away from one another.
sammywel05

Remove My Boyfriend's Ex

Unread postby tag227 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:30 am

I had cast a spell months ago to meet my soulmate & true love. I met a good guy and have been in a relationship with him for over three months.

There are however some issues. In the past, I have had horrible experiences with men who kept their "exes" as their best friends. It has always been a disaster and so I made it a policy to date only men who have cut and cleared the ex's out of their life and do not keep any contacts with them. This certain person that I am with said that he did not keep in contact with his ex's. But I recently found out they've been talking alot on facebook. While he thinks that is not "contact", I do believe it is. And the fact of the matter is I've lost trust in him. I am at the point where most of the arguments are based on this.

I don't believe in forcing anyone to stay with me, but I would like him to understand my point of view. Are there spells I can cast for :

1) To make him understand my point of view?
2) To keep his word?
3) To keep her out of his life?
tag227

Re: Which Spell To Cast?

Unread postby SONIA123 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

First of all I have to mention, if it is just facebook he is chatting on then you need not to worry..
SONIA123

Unread postby tag227 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

Well I also found a lot of pictures of her on his computer, and it's just odd to me. And many ppl I know including a girl who was my friend's ex, started chatting up with an Ex in NY on fb, left her husband and moved to Ny to be with this guy. They "rekindled"
tag227

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Well, if you can't trust the person...its time to move on. Sounds like you are making something out of nothing, and playing the what if game. Also, the comparison to your friends relationship of your own to me does not equate.What happens to her may not happen to you. But seems like if you're creating arguments you are going to drive him away.

Best thing to do is, I would do a clear and cut on him and her. Then you could do a freezer jar (please do a search it has been talked about on the forum a lot) to freeze their communication with each other. Then you should do a stay with me spell so he stays with you. If this does not work, and does not put your mind at ease. Time for you to move on. They are just talking on facebook...and if its out in the open for you to see...I wouldn't get mad at that. Plus, if he has pictures of her on his computer...why not? I mean memories are memories...and nothing is wrong with that, but I would stop this behavior you are going to drive him away. Trust me I know from personal experience just take out facebook and put in myspace for my situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tag227 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Thank you for the advice. You are right, a lot of it is paranoia, and a lot of it is the residual fear from having been cheated on in the past. I will try to get the spell work together. If all of this fails, then I will have to accept that it is time to move on.

Perhaps it's human nature, perhaps it's the irrationality that goes with love, but I feel like I have to give it one last try.

Once again, thank you!
tag227

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

tag227 wrote:Thank you for the advice. You are right, a lot of it is paranoia, and a lot of it is the residual fear from having been cheated on in the past. I will try to get the spell work together. If all of this fails, then I will have to accept that it is time to move on.

Perhaps it's human nature, perhaps it's the irrationality that goes with love, but I feel like I have to give it one last try.

Once again, thank you!

Let me know if you got any result.. Good luck to you and keep postivie thinking

many blessing

sally
salmyrcrr

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm

As a woman whose husband had an affair, and went so far as to have his status reflect the extramarital relationship with his mistress on Facebook (I know, crazy), rather than his marriage to me, let me throw my 2 cents in: Tag227, if it doesn't feel right to you, there is a reason. Depending on what you want to do, you can do a cut & clear & find someone new for yourself, or you can work on him. Keep in mind that his nature will not change much, no matter what spell you use. Give it some good thought and you will find your answer. I would even suggest divination on this one.
Best!
Ruby Shoes
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

I'd also say that a divination may be the best thing. At best you'd find out it's just your paranoia, and get some clearer pictures about your relationship - whether the prospects are looking good, what you might have to pay attention to if you want it to grow. At worst you might find out something you don't want to know.

Though at this stage, I'd still think the poster might be sweating it a little bit. Facebook chatting is quite indirect and nothing intimate, given it's out in the open...But get a reading anyway, so you know what spells you want to cast.
cabriellenil

Unread postby tag227 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 am

All of you,

Thank you so much for you advice! It is always a blessing to see different view points and different options.

I have decided to re - cast a true love spell, and I remember not fully completing the last one, because of the mistake of thinking that I had found my true love. Lesson learned --- always finish the entire spell work!

In addition to this, I have also done the freezer spell -- mostly to see how effective it is. After that, I hope to do a salt spell on the Ex. She has not posted anything recently.

Now, keeperoftherubyshoes (Dorothy?), I am sorry to hear about your husband, and you are right about listening to your gut. I would say in my case, my current boyfriend has not put up anything stating he is in a relationship. The girl is in another state, but keeps posting messages like "muah can't wait to see you!" etc. To be frank, I know she has no clue he's in a relationship and he won't tell her either. More than being upset at her, I am upset at him for not telling her. He thinks it's a matter of "privacy" and I think it's bulls**t.

And since, I'm now in the mode to learn more about spell casting, and less worried about losing him, and I am keeping a journal of all my effective spells, I will have to say that I am going to use my "Bend Over Oil" in a spell as well to have him tell her that he is in a relationship. I think that's the extend I am willing to go. After that, if he leaves he leaves. I'm not worried about it anymore, as my own tarot cards have been telling me to end it as well.

Once again, thank you all, and blessings! I shall keep you all updated if it works or not.
tag227

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Sounds good sweetie! Listen to your gut, because there are plenty of good ones out there. Take this as an opportunity to learn more about yourself & your abilities!
Best!
Ruby Shoes
and, nope, it's not Dorothy :-)
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby tag227 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm

UPDATE:

I cast a St. Martha vigil candle along with the a spell to control and keep the guy in my life. Well three days after the vigil candle was cast I had a car accident and that was the big thing -- the guy in my life other than text messages and talking to me on the phone never came to see me. That was my sign to break it off and I have promptly done so. Friday will be the last day of my true love spell cast, and I will hopefully have good luck with that.

The freezer spell will also be reversed, because he is no longer my concern to do that -- but for the time being, I think it had worked.

Thank you all for your support and advice!

Blessings always!
tag227

Help My Sister Send Away Her Lover's Nagging Ex

Unread postby lachina » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:56 pm

My sister and this guy moved in together and so far so good, the only problem (there always seems to be one) is that his ex won't leave him be, she calls at all hours (they have kids together, but it's not related to them ), calls his family, friends. She lives in another state but ever since she's learned he's living with someone she has gone on a tirade. My question is, what is the best thing to do? I;m still learning and i've been reading alot. My sister has a picture of this lady.

any advice is appreciated.
lachina

Re: Help with nagging ex

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Well my recommendation is for your sister to get a reading, and see why this woman is going on a "tirade" I mean they do have children together, and they may have mutual friends so trying to get rid of this woman entirely is not going to happen.

Personally, I would strengthen the bond between the sister and the guy with some stay wtih me products. So that he stays in love with your sister. The woman does live in another state so seems like she is not going to hurt anyone but this man needs to be able to refrain from answering any calls unless it pertains to the children. If possible attract this woman to another man.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

getting rid of a boyfriends ex

Unread postby NessaNessa » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 am

What can I do to get my boyfriends ex out of the picture? I'm not sure that anything is going on but she's ever present in his life these days and I'm fed up with it. I don't have any contact with her and I know she isn't spending time at his home so what are my options?
NessaNessa

Re: getting rid of a boyfriends ex

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 am

You could try Hot Footing her using her picture and info - if your boyfriend still has any items that belonged to her, or that she gave to him, you can also use those as a link.

You could also try a freezer spell on her, to freeze her out of his life.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:16 am

I would get a reading and understand whats the context of their relationship. It seems like your boyfriend might be the one trying to be nice, and keep her around.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:50 pm

While I'm not against exs remaining friends, especially since sometimes people were friends before they became lovers, but generally one of the two parties at least has some latent feelings of desire. Its also a matter of consideration to your current lover to not put them in an awkward situation, but maybe i'm old school. Now, all the previous options are great. You can hotfoot her by deploying the conjure on her picture, at her place of residence etc. You can freeze her out of the picture. I'd also work some conjure to keep her from coming around his some. If you are really fed up and feel particularly angry, baptize a teddy bear in her name and then rip it up with a knife, while whispering in its ear that if she doesn't back off that this is what will happen to her. You can toss the bear into a crossroads without looking back. Make sure to bind it up before you toss it. You can also create a jar spell with lots of hotfoot powder and toss it into a running river and pray that as that river runs so will so and so run and run right out of your life and his.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:26 pm

ConjureMan wrote: You can also create a jar spell with lots of hotfoot powder and toss it into a running river and pray that as that river runs so will so and so run and run right out of your life and his.

This is actually one of my favorite tricks!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Getting rid of ex's influence (long)

Unread postby mona Q » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 am

Hello LMers..
I am a lurker, for over a few months , and have done some spells with good reesults ( mostly candles and petitionining saints)..I got a half way decent job and some other interesting perks!
But I have never felt confident enough to advise, or do any heavy duty ones..so finally now i am here to ask some advice:
My husband's ex is causing us a lot of misery. In their relationship he ( and now we) are the disciplining, tough love parents and she gets to play Santa Claus. After their divorce (6 years ago)she got a good chunk of cash , spousal support and child support..however the kids ( nice kids btw) were always with us , cuz she was 'too busy'..so essentially we paid her to take care of kids, but we also ended up paying for them anyway as we took care of them 24/7..school, sports, hobbies, vacations, healthcare, EVERYTHING

In the last 6 yrs she burned her way thru 100s of 1000s of $ and approx $1000,000 in debt and foreclosure of 2 homes that she got herself..filed for bankruptcy, did not have a credit line anymore, so kids or no kids, she ran off..now lives in monaco ( yeah , the monaco in Europe) off her rich dad's largesse...
What bugs me is she arrives unannounced, demands kids at all times of the day, and if we cite school or other after school work she threatens to call her lawyer or the police for 'trying to alienate her from the kids', goes around to all the mutual 'friends' and gossips about how mean and spiteful we are to poor 'single ' mom , who is 'hard at work' trying to earn for 'future for her children'..she stays for 3-4 days about twice a year , takes them to movies and all sorts of expensive places to eat out, and tells them that if it were not for their dad they would live like this everyday...yeah right.. when she lived here, she routinely got up in the afternoon, the kids fed and let themselves out of the house and got the bus to school..if they asked for a hot breakfast she yelled and said 'i'm not your servant...so its not like she did not have the opportunity to show what a great mother she could be, she had them for 1/2 the time for the time the custody battle was on and while she could get another credit card...she still has shared legal custody and we dont have the money or the inclination to fight her...apparently she gave birth to the kids and so it entitles her to be a pain in the A.

..Now she calls EVERYDAY to tell them to 'drink your milk', eat something hot in the mornings, eat your multi vitamins, or make sure you wear a jacket'..yeah right like who's been THERE and DOING it for them for years and years now..'remote control mothering', my DH calls it...essentially acting like we dont exist ( i believe the psych term for this is 'invalidation' )

my DH is shit scared of losing the kids, because her father (lives overseas, and was deported from US due to white collar fraud) can finance his daught to fight us in court till kingdom come..we dont have the luxury of that kind of cash

so what do i want?
1. that she shut up and not gossip about us
2. That all her aggravating behaviour is turned on her and she feels what it is like to treat other people like the way she does
3. That she does not come to see us more than once an year...and she continues to live overseas for the rest of the time the kids are minors ( they are in early teens now so 5-6 more years)
4. if possible she treat us with a little more civility..although this is far out..she cannot say 2 sentences without abusing us, and i really dont care about her opinion of us anyway..

what should i do and what can i do?
also what is the best way to cleans and purify a house and the people in it?

MQ

thanks..i would appreicate any insight...
mona Q

Re: Getting rid of ex's influence (long)

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 am

I would hotfoot this woman all the way back to Monacco. Make a doll baby and use that to work your conjure. Use that in conjunction with the hotfoot spellkit -- that is going to give you all the necessary supplies plus instructions on how to lay your trick. You may also want to get the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to set a light for you.

You will also want to work a protective conjure on the kids and yourself/husband. On the LM webpages there is a variation of the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell that encompasses an entire family; find the information at this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html . In closing, for such a complex and serious situation, it would be wise to get a reading beforehand to determine how best to proceed.

Good luck,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby mona Q » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 am

Thanks Michelle,
Its good to hear back from someone. God bless you, and may all your conjures be super effective!
I am not in a huge rush, for me, permanence and effectiveness is of greater import than speed. ..I am currently doing a job/money spell and i dont want to do something with 'negative' overtones at the same time..i will gather the materials in the meantime and do it at the waning moon..I would like to consult cat if possible for a reading. Do you know if i can email a request for a reading or how does it proceed?

Also I am not interested in getting the woman out of her kid's lives... just minimal and civil and responsible interaction till they are old enough to decide for themselves where they want to be.

I also read with interest your experience with your landlady who gossiped a lot and i was thinking that would be something i could do..treat the dolly kindly but SHUT HER UP...when i do something like that do i need to do any cleansing afterwards? and if yes, what would you recommend?

I made a note of your 'doll stuffing' :lobelia (gagroot), slippery elm, licorice, calamus and bistort plus a receipt she had signed...dressed the dolly with bergamot oil, ...when fashioning the face, sew its mouth shut with 3 cross-stitches --would you recommend the same for me..and if so does LM carry these herbs ? I will check but dont recall seeing in inventory. I have LM's stop gossip, banishing and bend over oils..i might use them ( first time ever for me)..i can get a picture of her and keep it inside the doll..

do you recommend also putting it in the mirror box with the intention of reflecting her mean-ness back to her?..any precautions i need to take here...and where do i put the entire thing..at home? we have so much snow right now i could not possibly bury it anywhere..

please anyone else also do advise me...I will be very grateful as i have never been stirred to do anything like this before,s o i want to do it right.
Thanks,
MQ
mona Q

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Mona,

You can call the shop to schedule your reading or I believe there may be an email link through the AIRR site where you can initiate the process. I can understand your perspective of not totally wanting to hotfoot the RCmom away entirely; you are clearly a kind woman and thinking of your children first and foremost. That, to me, is the indicator of who is truly mother to these children. I would encourage you to get your reading with Ms. Cat, as she may prescribe an entirely different course of action than the one I have recommended; however, for your information and so that you may research your options, I will elaborate on the dolly and mirror box.

The stuffing herbs listed for the doll baby are all available through LM. They are added to the actual filler material, which is traditionally cotton or spanish moss. If you can acquire an article of her worn clothing to utilize as stuffing, that would be an excellent addition. Depending on your personal preference, you can either attach a photo of her to the dolly for the face or you can fashion the face yourself with stitchery, fabric paints, etc. Given your circumstances you will want to pay particular attention to the mouth. Either leave it out altogether (or blacken it out in the photo) or "sew it shut" as I did. Since you need this conjure to be as strong and lasting as possible make a good effort to get several good personal concerns -- hair, clothing, her signature and/or a photo will assist you in linking the dolly to your target. Once you have assembled the doll to your satisfaction, it must be baptised in her name. I am attaching the following link for your information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html .

Once the doll baby is assembled and baptised you can then begin to work with it to bring about the results you need. The condition oils you have are all appropriate -- remember that banishing is less harsh than the hotfoot formula and can be used with the intention of lessening, but not totally ending her contact with the children. Another complementary conjure you can work along with the doll baby is to get an LM skull figural candle, inscribe it with her full name and your command, then annoint the mouth area with stop gossip and the top of the head with bend over. This is done with the intention of stopping her inappropriate comments and allowing you to dominate her actions where the family is involved. You can toss the dolly into the freezer when you need to "cool her off" but you don't necessarily want to keep her there, since you are not interested in actually freezing her out. Once the doll baby is finished, I'm sure you will come up will all sorts of symbolic actions you can take upon her to help bring about a change in the situation. Just remember -- the doll baby is her and you are going to exert your will upon her. Yes, the acts are symbolic, but the energy and intent is carried through the subtle planes into the mundane world. That is how magick manifests itself.

You can also prepare a mirror box for keeping the dolly in to deflect her rotten ways back to her. In fact, I would recommend the dolly live in the mirror box whenever you are not actively working with her. The following link will give you details for making the mirror box: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html . While the specifics given on this webpage are for a harsher uncrossing work, it can easily be adapted to meet your needs.

As for your concerns about cleansing for yourself and the family -- it is an absolute must. You should establish a regular regime of cleansing if you are regularly working any type of conjure. That goes double if you are engaged in any sort of work intended to deflect negativity or for protection. Not to mention you need to ward yourself against the bad energy she is sending your way on a constant basis. You can easily incorporte cleansing into your regular house cleaning. The family would benefit from having spiritual soaps available to them -- two good ones are the Parrot Botanicals #333 and the Bee & Flower Sandalwood soaps. You can also dress their laundry as you see fit by using the appropriate bath crystals in the rinse cycle of your wash or by adding some of the Lemongrass based laundry soaps to your wash. (LM sells two traditional lemongrass laundry soaps; you can also use these for personal cleansing, but they are not as mild on the skin as the bath bars.) You, as the conjurer, will need to be a bit more thorough in your personal cleansing. Take a cleansing/purifying bath before beginning your work and follow that with regular use of spiritual soaps. Pay attention to your energy/intuition to see if you need to step up your cleansing efforts.

I hope I have been able to provide you with the information you need to begin your research. Please do get a reading before beginning this work; you will be dealing with this woman for years to come, so it will be wise to have every advantage you can muster in dealing with her.

Take care & please let us know how it goes for you,

Michelle
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

You definately want to get a reading for this one to find out the best course of action. If you decide on miss cat she can walk you through a whole plan on how to go about acheiving the results you seek.

While hotfooting may be one solution, I think it may be difficult in this situation because the bonds of mother, yes even a bad mother, are strong to her children. She'll always be in their lives, or at least show up from time to time.

In my opinion, the best course of action would be to use a two pronged approache, one carrot, one stick and to have a third option prepared. For the carrot, use a honey jar that sweetens her to you and your husband, while keeping her somwhat under control. You can combine elements like Slippery Elm to keep her from gossiping, Licorice and Calamus to give you the upper hand, Lavendar and Basil for peace in your home, Rosemary to give you dominance in your home, and Pennyroyal. Alternate between a white and blue candle dressed with Stop Gossip, Peaceful Home, and Controlling. Two commanding oils and one soothing will work on different levels to bring about the effect you seek.

Now for the stick, get a black devil candle or female figurine candle, baptize in her name, carve out the mouth and stuff filled with Slippery Elm, then bind it up with black string all the while telling her that everytime she goes to speak ill about you her words will get tripped up and her mouth will be bound. Then shove a pin in her mouth while repeating the command. Anoint with Stop Gossip, Do as I Say, and Controlling Oil (you may also use Confusion oil instead of Do As I Say). Circle the entire thing with Slippering Elm and Stop Gossip powder. Pray over your candle and light that thing. This is an alternative to the dollbaby. Both will work well, but its up to you if you prefer to work with a candle or a dollbaby. I've worked both methods with great success. Toss the remains in the river and ask that as the river runs so to will all the bad said about you guys run out of your lives.

Finally as a back up, prepare a few Banishing and Hotfoot products. This can be your last resort, along with a Court Case conjure if it comes to that. Simply keep this in mind and the look it up when you need it, or ask your reader or on the boards.

And of course, don't forget to cleanse and protect the children and your house. The methods have been mentioned, but 13 Herb bath, Chinese Floor Wash, burning Sage, and anointing your windows and doors with FWP are all common methods.

P.S to cool a person's anger down the freezer method with a dolly is a great one, but make sure to take her out after a day other wise you're freezing that person out. Personally, I recommend keeping a person in the fridge vs the freezer to get them to cool enough. It won't freeze them, but is enough to calm a person down.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mona Q » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 am

Thank you both so much , Michelle and Conjureman...I cannot imagine how you take such pains, thought and time to respond to someone's problems. God bless you! I have been so isolated and miserable in our little gossipy community, despite my best efforts to do the right thing, that I have forgotten that there are nice people in this world !

I do not know if I have a gift for this work, but my other spells and even prayers are answered well. Its funny I never thought of 'praying' or doing anything magickal for this issue until very recently, but since I did , its like I have so many resources I never tapped into. I am very hopeful that something will work out.

I am very relieved that her own habits led her to leaving the place and I dont need to hotfoot her away...I just want to work on her staying away...but tempting as it may be to jump into all this, I will get a reading from cat (if possible) on how or what to do...and do it once and do it right.

I will definitely keep you posted!

MQ
mona Q

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 am

You are quite welcome, Mona. Did I understand your post correctly that, for the time being, she has gone back to the glamorous life and left you "common folk" be? If so, that's wonderful! I would still get a reading, though, to get some insight as to what may be in store for you regarding this situation and how best to prepare for what may come.

I am happy this little community of ours has filled a need for you. We are all learning from one another here and in time, you will be sharing your conjure tips with the next person in need of some reassuring advice. In the meantime, keep praying, keep learning, keep well.

As that green-eye songstress Sheryl Crow sang, "Makin' miracles is hard work/ Most people give up/ Before they happen..."

Take care,
Michelle
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby mimiso » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 am

Something I've found effective is if you write her name and bday on brown paper, and wrap a piece of her handwriting or hair,then wrap a black string around it. put it in some water, and freeze it on a saturday during the waning moon. she'll bug you less and less. and its not really harming her, but she'll leave you alone. i've tried it on multiple people and it works. if you'd like, you can sweeten the water so when or if there comes a time you encounter her, she won't be an outright !@@#. also, if you want the upperhand in talking to her, write her name and bday on brown paper, and put it in your left shoe, and tap it a couple times when dealing with her, but still talk to her in a civil way.
mimiso

My BF can't get over his ex gf i need him to move on

Unread postby Evlyn » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm new here I got a reading already before knowing there was a forum here. Anyways my boyfriend loves me but he still can't forget about her. He still talks to her and buys her things. She isn't the one for him according to one of the AIRR reader. I need someone to tell me what kind of work I can do to help him move on and forget about the ex girlfriend? I need him to realize that he's just wasting his time with the past. Thanks.
Evlyn

Re: My BF can't get over his ex gf i need him to move on

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Clarity work can help him see how holding on to the past may not be in his best interest, nor in the best interest of his relationship with you.

That said, there is a couple different ways you can go about this.

First is to go the Clarity route as mentioned. The second more coercive method would be to sour their friendship with Break Up products and a vinegar jar.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Evlyn » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Can you tell me more about Clarity work and what things I need to purchase for that? Thank you.
Evlyn

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 am

You could also do a cleansing of him if you haven't done so already.
Preferably by bathing. If he is against spiritual work, just make him a bath and don't tell him why.
He might have ingested her blood. Or just have trouble generally to let go of the past.
Either way, I think cleansing is good to start with.

To work with clarity products you can do the same, run him a bath, pray over it.
Or you can light candles dressed with clarity oil, while burning Clarity incense.
You could put a few drops of Clarity oil in his shampoo or showergel, or on his comb.
Here is the link to the products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

If you want to do break-up work consider using walnut leaf in it.
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-leaf.html

/ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 am

Personally, I would either get another reading, and part of that time should be dealt with some consultation as to what spellwork you can do for the situation.

Clarity and king solomon wisdom products both need to be worked here in order for him to clearly see what she is not the one for him, AND for him to make the most conscious decision about moving on away from here. HOWEVER...does he really believe she is not the one for him. I mean if he is still in love with her, and really doesnt see her as a bad person. Then personally, I dont feel like clarity products is not the best thing to work with.

I think it would take something like changing his mind with possibly some commanding, bend over, I dominate my man, or controlling products. You may want to even look into influence products to influence his mind. I mean you need to do something to change him mind.

I would definitely do some break up in this case, or a vinegar jar. AND I would do something to strengthen his love with YOU. I would work with stay with me, and perhaps even a nation sack to keep him faithful to you and only you. You want to strengthen, and make sure that he does not leave you as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html

Here is a recent thread on binding a man to you
my-bf-canʹt-get-over-his-ex-gf-i-need-him-to-move-on-t9959.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 am.

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

This is the reason why a reading is important. You want to find out which path is the best to take. For example if as Starsinthesky7 mentions, he really does love her then Clarity products may indeed make him realize that and he'll act on that.

A reading can also indicate whether domination work would be a good idea. People generally don't like being coerced into doing something they may be against.

Enhancing the love you to have is a great idea. Include things like Rosemary and Queen Elizabeth Root and Angelica which can all help strengthen and give a woman the upper hand in a relationship.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Evlyn » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Thank you everyone so much great advices! I will consider getting another reading right away. But I have a question with the nation sack that I cant' seem to find an answer to. Since I am going to order this nation sack along with other few things, I need to know can I tie his nature to me first with the string, and then once I get the nation sack in the mail, get everything together set up etc. Can I add the string in even though I did the string before the nation sack spell? Please clarify if this would be fine. Thanks!
Evlyn

Unread postby Evlyn » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh and one more question about the nation sack. After making love, can I just run to the bathroom and call his name even though he hasn't fallen asleep? As long as he answers that's all that matters right whether or not he falls asleep right after or not?
Evlyn

Hubbies Ex Still in the Picture

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Greetings Hoodoo Fam! and Happy New Year to Ya!
Question for anyone that can help me out with my situation
My Hubbies Ex is definitely still in the picture.. he said they are just friends, they have a son that is so grown but, treats him as if he is still a child in need. I worry about this relationship. And not only that... she lives right down the street from us.
She calls him, text him when ever she wants. and he does the same. How I found this out is... I checked his phone one night when he was sleep. I feel in my heart that if anything ever goes wrong with us he will go running to her. I want so bad to trust this friendship but I feel that he still loves her. I know he loves me but I still just want her completely out the picture for good. He has two other children but not pay as much attention to them as he does this one. So what could I do to remove this forever.
Thank you in advance for any considerations you may give
Crescent Moon
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

Re: Hubbies Ex

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Are you saying you want to remove her or the feeling you have that something is going on?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 pm

You can never get this woman out of the picture if they have a child together. Unless the child is over 18 years old, then I can see getting her out of the picture. If not, then you are going to have a hard time.

I would first get a reading to see if anything is going on.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Now what I would do is bind your husband to you. You can do this through a nationsack.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Here is another link to keep a man faithful
binding-and-tying-spells-keep-a-man-faithful-t9971s90.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Also, you can work with stay with me, and chuparrosa.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

If you are worried about her, you can do some attraction work so that she can find another lover.
In addition, I would do some essence of bend over so that you can have completely control over her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I mean you need to find out the nature of this relationship. If they are in fact doing something you can do separation work as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:44 pm

jwmcclin, I want her completely out the picture.
starsinthesky7, Yes he is 27 years old. Sometime I get the feeling he is a little jealous of his father's and my marriage.
I don't think they are messing around. But, I think it could happen. If it hasn't already.
I asked my husband about their relationship. he always says that they didn't divorce on bad terms and they are only friends. To me he seems to keep her around because he feels that he did her wrong during their marriage and he is trying to make it up to her. He is too nice and too in tune to her and I hate it. I don't really get this at all. But, I do know she will be there for him if anything ever happened between us.
I would like to do something like find her a lover so she wont be so into our relationship.

Because she was the first wife, she does little things that get under my skin. Like always under and hanging around my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Why can't she just get a life and move on. She showed up to hubbies B Day Party I gave him and I didn't invite her. you couldn't beat her trying to get him to hug and kiss her... but I Intervened it.
I don't know what to make out of this whole ordeal.
I just had a reading and nothing was said about it. but I was told to take epsom and vinegar baths daily, so I don't know if that means there is a crossing somewhere or not.
I just know this chic is getting on my nerves. Now I really don't like her. This have to be nerve reckon if I say I don't like someone. This never comes out of mouth. cuz I usually get along with everybody. This one I can't do.

Thanks you two for your advice
Crescent Moon!

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Crescent Moon

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am

A reading is in order to end all of the speculation. I think that should be your next move. Perhaps you need a different opinion, or you need to ask more direct questions regarding this specific situation. The reader may not have picked up on it because you didn't ask directly.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:20 am

okay, thank You starsinthesky7

Crescent Moon

How can I stop this woman calling my husband?

Unread postby talovus » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello I have a situation with this woman who was involve with my husband. Well back inn 2009 the woman approach me saying she had been with my husband for three years. And she has been interfering for a while. Well last year we got married on September 2nd and a lot of people was against well his only his mom, sister, and xgirlfriends. But to make a long story short she has been calling my husband saying she love him and miss him but I ask him a while back he swear up and down he never been with her. So im trying to debate what to do at this point cause she calling and I want him to reject her. When we got married last year his sister went around telling my cousins we was not married and he will always love this woman and he just with me because of our kids. I never caught him with her but she does call his phone and he knows I dont like this woman. He is with me evryday and night true enough but I dont want her to become a problem or a threat to my marriage. I want to keep this secure and under control at all times. And we been together 6 years and married only 4 months. So what should I do to keep things in order.
talovus

Re: Women calling my husband

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Lucky Mojo has a variety of conjure, however, I recommend a reading on this situation to find the truth; ask for recommended work, there is more to the story than what is being told. Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: How can I stop this woman calling my husband?

Unread postby DaisyChain » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 pm

I had a problem with a gossiping coworker who wouldn't shut up about me a little while back and I used a Freezer/Icebox Spell on her.
Fixed her up good it did!
If I were you, I'd try out the spell that use's an animal tongue to stop the person from talking (or calling) your husband.

Here's the link and best of luck to you!
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"
DaisyChain

Spell To Banish An Ex Boyfriend

Unread postby Tengotodo » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Hello Everyone,
My fiance has an ex that will not give up on gaining her back. Its complicated but basically he has taken advantage of her in many ways. In fact he will not return a huge amount of money that she invested with him, It frustrates her and when it happens it affects our relationship. Now, the jerk has invited himself to the Philippines on our trip because he knows Im coming. She loves me and he thinks he can buy back her love with all his money. She cares for him but thats it. But,the thing is she has a kind heart and she will feel guilty and feel responsible for him if he comes. Now, shes contemplating canceling the trip. So whats your advice? I want this jerk out of our lives. Its tough now because we live in different states which compounds things. At times she wants to give up because he is so determined to ruin everything and it wears her out. I have pictures of both but not his last name or birthday. I purchased 2 Candle services, Hot Foot for him and Healing for her today. The healing is for her to rid her past of her divorce. Her ex-husband had cheated on her. Our trip is scheduled for July and already I can sense her frustration which its taking its toll. We love each other so much and this jerk just doesn't get it.
Any additional spells or advice would be greatly appreciated. I was even thinking about a spell for him to fall in love with someone else.
Thank you!!
Tengotodo

Re: Spell To Banish An Ex Boyfriend

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

You can work a spell for him to fall in love with someone else but it seems he will still have his sense of entitlement with her. She could work the Black Walnut spell (http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html) used to break the power of the past. Although the Hot foot candle spell is strong, I would get the Hot Foot Spell Kit, because it includes protection and instructions especially if you are not accustom to this type of dark work and believe me it is strong.

It sounds like she needs strength as well to deal with his advances; I would include Crucible of Courage for her gain the strength to deal with him.

Also read the discussions on both spells here in the forum...

black-walnut-bath-t3523.html
hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell To Banish An Ex Boyfriend

Unread postby Tengotodo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Will it make a difference with the Hot Foot Spell if I don't have his last name? I have a photo of him but I dont know where he lives. I want him out of her life so when wording the petition do I include myself or just him and my fiance? I'm trying to figure out the best way to phrase it.
Thank you
Tengotodo

Issues with BF's ex that won't let go!

Unread postby lovingme1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 pm

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. We live together along with our two sons, (both from previous relastionships).

Our issue is his ex-girlfriend and mother of his son that lives with us. She has never got over their break up and do not want to let go. She has caused him issues not only with me but previous relastionships he has had before we meet. It's so bad that she has a reputation around town for being obssesed with my boyfriend. His family even made me aware of how she is and that she will say anything to try to make me upset so I will leave him. He has told her a million times he do not want to be with her, but she ignores this.

She has told me several lies about her and him being together. I know they are false because the dates and times she named were times he was with me. She will even go as far as calling to tell him that she is going to kill herself if he don't be with her. She recently even told him that she was dying of pancreatic cancer (which we found out later to be a lie)!!! She has been to conseling and was on anti depressants at one time.
She is crazy and I am sick of it and so is he. She is driving us crazy! If someone else has had a problematic ex causing problems please let me know what to do.
lovingme1

Re: Issues with an ex that won't let go!

Unread postby j82 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

id get a reading on this women and what to do as he does have a child with her and the kid, regardless of how insane mom is, still has a right to his mother. that being said hot foot products come to mind to send her away.
j82

Re: Issues with an ex that won't let go!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Since it is the mother of his child there will always remain some bond between your man and her, even if it is only one of a courteous face for the child, or one of financial support. However there are ways of getting her to move on.

The best would be a moving candle spell where you move her to a new lover. Use a combination of figure candles to move her away from your man and to a new lover for her. You can use a white candle to represent a new unknown lover. A picture to help you see what I'm talking about can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Use Separation products instead of Break Up to bring some healing to the work and without causing the usual fuss of break ups. Come to Me would be great to draw her to a new person and for a four part moving candle spell where she's move away from your man to a new lover while your man is moved closer to you, you'll get the added benefit of strengthening your own relationship while driving her away.

Afterward mix some Separation products with Lemon Leaves and and lay those out for her to walk on so as to break her connection to him while ending any vesitges of the relationship.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

My BF's Manipulating Ex-Wife

Unread postby WickedRussian » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi

I'm new to this forum,

I know that my boyfriend loves me dearly and that I can trust him with his ex-wife but its her I dont trust.

Ive not jugded or pressured him but encouraged and supported his dreams. Since being with me he has allowed himself to be himself but now I'm aware that his ex is a little annoyed because he has changed. The ex wife and myself got on okey. I'm always polite and will go out of my way to say hello, but recently she's been acting a little stand offish but has become very obliging to her ex husband (my boyfriend).

They have two children together and he wants to keep things between them on good terms which I respect.

I feel his aware of her feelings but doesn't say to much to me, what is so annoying is that I know whats shes up to but dont know what to do!!! I feel that she's manipulating and seeing if she can push my buttons. I guess Im a pretty easy going nice person...well try to be.

I wish no harm to anyone or anything.I just dont want someone playing me behind my back. :x

WickedRussian=)ox
WickedRussian

Re: My BF's Manipulating Ex-Wife

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 am

Search the site for "Nation Sack" or use "Stay With Me" products on your husbands underwear.
Coffin nails, and her picture wrapped around a Black Penis Candle loaded with his pubic hairs may also be nice. Drive the coffin nails through the picture and into the candle and pray that his penis will never like the nearness of the ex. wife again.
Seal the pussy of the ex. in a similar manner by using a Cowrie Shell, his picture, coffin nails, Graveyard Dirt and some glue.

That may keep them from having sexual interest in each other behind your back.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Keep her way/Remove her from his life

Unread postby Shany » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 pm

I want my boyfriend's ex to just leave him alone! She doesn't contact him so often but every time she does, she messes our relationship up badly. Is there a way to keep her completely away from him and prevent her from ever contact him again? I would also be thankful if there is away to help him move on from her completely. Thank you.
Shany

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce