Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
ShadowyEmbrace

King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey everyone I'm starting college back up in the fall (One more year to go!). Anyway I was looking at the Wisdom of Solomon Spell Kit and the King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Kit. The Honey Jar kit actually says "for good grades." Which one do you all feel would best suit me?

I take it the Jar kit is on going work which I believe is what I need but would it be a bad idea to cast the full blown Wisdom of Solomon spell kit to kick start things thing follow up with the Jar kit? Is there anything else that would help? I have to graduate with a 3.5 GPA and I get automatic acceptance into school (Provided me and my ex don't get back together otherwise when I move there I'll have to actually apply for acceptance to one of the schools where she is.) I have a GPA of 3.2 at the moment.

But what does everyone think?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:47 pm

I'd choose the Honey Jar Kit, but you might also want to purchase the Crown of Success spell kit and carry the mojo that comes with it for success at school. Then use Wisdom of Solomon jar kit, and you can blend the two oils -- K.S.W> and Crown of Success (from the Crown kit) to burn on the honey jar candles.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Both those products will work in addition to road opener just to clear the way. In addition, you can get some peach tree leaf to add to your candles as well. Furthermore, once you know your professors and TAs I would put them in an Influence honey jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Ah starsinthesky7

the honey jar hadn't crossed my mind that sounds perfect thank you. I had an idea if there is any type of oil you can think of that I could put on my hands before tests and maybe it would help me getting the right answers? Just an idea and wanted an opinion or burning a candle before exams?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm

You can rub crown of success oil, and king solomon wisdom together on your temples (test it on your skin to make sure). Both of those oils are supplied with their respective Honey Jar kits.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Cool thanks starsinthesky7

you're so helpful thank you for your patience and always answering my questions (I know they are alot lol) but that might help give me more confidence before my exams as I'm one of those persons that get way anxious before a test and it sometimes causes me not to flunk but not do as well as I know I could.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Then you need to get some skills other than hoodoo to help you deal with your anxiety. I recommend seeing a therapist for this.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:03 pm

starsinthesky7

I see a therapist actually I go tommorow on tuesdays and talk to her about my anxiety issues. She is really awsome to she practices a little magic so I talk to her some about that she is also a medium to the dead.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 pm

I can personally attest to the benefits of blending Crown of Success and King Solomon wisdom products. They are great together and I will stand by them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Yes I'm very anxious to see what kind of results I get from the King Solomon conjure as I've worked with the Keys of Solomon before as I've said a couple times on here. I'm actually excited I know this won't happen but could you imagin having his wisdom! LoL

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm

This is very useful information as i find myself in a similar situation.

I have recently ordered the crown of success spell kit and the king solomon wisdom honey jar. I also did an uncrossing candle and a road opener candle on the altar as was recommended.

Shogun87

Unread post by Shogun87 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:05 pm

I was wondering if anyone had an example of what you would write on the parchment paper for good grades on tests with the King Solomon Wisdom honey jar. (you know, where you would usually put another persons name and cross it with your own) I want to use this honey jar throughout the entirety of my studies so I figured that I shouldn't write classes or prof's names. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am

You can write, "my instructors" or "the people who grade my tests" and cross it with your name. There isn't only one method of writing a petition paper, there are many different traditional methods ,including writing out your petition in normal paragraph form and signing it or crossing with your name.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Shogun87

Unread post by Shogun87 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks so much for the help.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:23 am

HI I got the king solomon wisdom honey jar for use in test-taking and academic advancement, but the bottle contains a yellow solid material not honey, is this the right one for this?

Also what should i write on the parchment paper?

I have started two other honey jars and burn candles on them mon, wed and friday. Can i have 3 honey jars side by side on one altar?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 am

It sounds like the honey simply crystallized into a semi-solid. That sometimes happens. If you just warm it up the honey will liquify again.

Use your paper to write out your wish or petition concerning the specific people whom you wish to sweeten.

You can have as many honey jars as you want on your altar.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Here is a link to the King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar Spell Kit to influence teachers and academic advisors to view you as wise and to bring you good grades and academic advancement through favourable reviews and test results:

SPL-HON-KING
King Solomon Wisdom, Good Grades on Tests Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Becky

Unread post by Becky » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am

Considering adding the Seals of Solomon to my work and altars, under the King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar. I want to use 3rd pentacle of the Sun. I need to clarify exactly how and at what point to include and activate seals -- as a first step as the alter is being set up, in the middle or after...?

Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks for any help here. Becky

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:17 pm

Becky

I would say there is never any wrong time for King Solomon Wisdom -- unless you are doing confusion work :)

But, practically speaking, you could certainly anoint the Pentacle with the oil or smoke it with the incense and lay it down BEFORE you fix the honey jar and set it on the seal. That seems more graceful than lifting up the fixed jar and placing the seal under it.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

My husband has an important test coming up in about a month. I realize that spells can take 3 months to fully take effect. Is there any point to ordering this kit as I will be working the spell 1-2 weeks before the test since I'll have to wait for the spell kit to arrive? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I would just really like something to back him up while he takes the test. Maybe the bigger spell kit would be more helpful.... or perhaps there's something else that would suit me better, IDK.

Solomon_Stone

Unread post by Solomon_Stone » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello all,
I plan on ordering the Wisdom of Solomon Honey Jar spell kit to aid me in practicing the Keys of Solomon. I know that it was mentioned in the information on Solomonic supplies here that part of the work is connecting with the spirit of Solomon. I would like to know if that is in essence what this honey spell kit does for you and if not is there a more specific ritual that anyone knows of to make direct contact with the King's spirit using lucky mojo products?

Kind regards,
Solomon Stone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello, bast78 --

There is no rule that spells take 3 months to manifest. I have seen results the same day or overnight, and many can attest to that. It does not always happen that way, but we certainly do not limit our hopes and prayers by moping around for 3 months!

Get the products you want as soon as you can and use them with confidence.

===========

Hello, Solomon_Stone,

If you're talking about contacting the spirit of King Solomon through a King Solomon Wisdom honey jar, the way to do that would be to put his name into the honey, since his spirit is the one you seek to influence.

There are also books on the subject of King Solomon. The Key of Solomon, the Lesser Key of Solomon (and other books)Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Also, you may want to look at Master Key Products:

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:58 am

Hello,
I ordered the king Solomon spell kit along with the honey jar, but considering the natural disaster that has/is affecting the civilians of california, I was informed by Nicole at LM that order preparation is a bit behind. I wanted this kit before the new moon, but there’s a chance that may not happen.

I’m wanting to make a honey jar for academic success/ scoring high on an exam and I’m wanting to know what all can I put in the jar that correlates with my intention? Also, how would my petition look? I’ve done honey jars with a target in mind, but never as a goal or outcome being my target. I ask about the petition because typically you write your targets name a few times and the write your name a few times over the targets, and then write your intent in a complete circle around the crossed names. I would imagine this would be different for my current intentions.

Thanks!

P.S my heart goes out to any of the LM staff that has been affected by the flooding, you’re in my thoughts.

Briley

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:12 am

Hello, briley57,

I show no standing orders for a King Solomon Wisdom honey jar kit and can only conclude that it has been shipped.

Hoping it arrives soon.

For further information, read this free web page i wrote:

HONEY JAR AND SUGAR BOX MAGIC SPELLS
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

and check out this great 96-page book by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
catherine yronwode

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:15 am

Oh great! It was a big order with multiple kits and I was told 2 days ago that things are about 2 weeks behind. Although it was in a big order with 4 other kits, would it have shipped separately if it were in stock, or did the whole order ship? Thanks for the response.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:29 am

briley57 --

The trouble is, i do not know your name, so i cannot look your order up.

There is one unshipped order which contains the King Solomon Wisdom Honey kit and it is in the box, already made, and it is the only one unshipped, as it is waiting on a Cut and Clear Spell Kit to be made. But that customer's initials and email do not match "briley""-- they are M.S. in a Southern state. The only briley we have in email is a B Riley in a Northern state.

If you are M.S. in the Southern state, please call the shop and ask for a split-ship and your order will ship today, with the last spell kit to follow when finished.

If you are B Riley in the Northern state, we have no record of your having ordered a King Solomon Wisdom Honey Jar from us.
catherine yronwode

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:32 am

Oh yeah that’s my order. I’ll give the shop a call. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:55 am

Hi, briley57 --

If you are M.S., i see that you placed your order on 3/25. which is 4 days ago. I hope you understand that this is not a factory or a warehouse and that every order is custom-made, by hand, for each customer. We have put your order at the head of the line, and i have instructed Nicole (who lost everything she owned in the flood, by the way, and is still at work, making spiritual supplies and entering orders into the database!) to stop entering orders and make your Cut and Clear kit ahead of everyone else's orders.

In the future, please plan ahead and do not expect us to pull and ship your order ahead of others. There are 32 orders waiting on the floor due to the Russian River flood, because we have been short-handed since it happened as folks need time off to clean the mud out of their homes, get the trash hauled away, and replace destroyed clothing and appliances.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

MoS3500

Unread post by MoS3500 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:54 am

Catherine,

I’m not rushing your staff not one bit. I understand that quality takes time. However, I’m not familiar with your methods of order processing being that this is my first order.

As a drop-ship expert,I understand when customers inquire about shipping and order processing, especially if that information isn’t present at checkout.

Again, my heart goes out to your staff and they’re in my thoughts. I appreciate the priority, but I was totally fine with the order prep time considering the circumstances, which is why I was going to just make my own to accommodate my deadlines.

Because of the sacredness of the supplies that you offer, I would hope that you wouldn’t run your business like a warehouse, and I definitely wasn’t expecting “warehouse” quality products.

There’s a reason why after being a forum memeber for 3+ years, I’m just now placing orders

Sometimes things can be misinterpreted via text, especially tones and sentiments. Nevertheless, I appreciate the priority and I’m uber excited to receive the highly spoken of supplies!

Thank you!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”