Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
maduro01

Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:04 am

If I wanted a strictly sexual relationship with another (with no strings attached) will a Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand work or is the Kiss Me Now just for ONE night of sex?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:24 am

The Kiss Me Now! mojo hand is specifically for immediate sexy dates. It can be used over and over and will not result in committment.

However, i think that maybe the mojo hand is not what you are looking for -- but the OIL may be. Let me explain:

I have successfully worn Kiss Me Now! Oil to get men to take me home. I have also used Fast Luck Oil for that purpose, and a mixture of Fast Luck and Kiss Me Now! worked equally well for me.

Whether i pursued the relationship after that first night -- or they did -- was another matter.

In other words, Kiss Me Now! will not hinder or impair or hold-back true love from developing -- it just gets the sex thing out in the open, straight off the bat.

Theoretically, you could mix Kiss Me Now! Oil with Stay With Me Oil or even Kiss Me Now! Oil with Marriage Oil for a one-two punch -- but i personally would NOT do that if i were out partying, because maybe the guy i picked up that night would be someone i did not want hanging around or marrying me. You see my point?

So, basically, Kiss Me Now! is an encouragement oil -- but it only encourages one thing -- immediate sex. If you want immediate sex plus marriage, i'd wait until at least the day after that first sexy date to decide whether the guy is bridegroom material! :-)

Now, to reiterate:

If all you want is a string of sexy dates, then get a Kiss Me Now! mojo hand and dress your body with Kiss e Now! oil -- but if you want the flexibility to change your direction if you meet someone you want to get serious about, then you can either switch mojo bags or anticipate the potential change by working a Nation Sack mojo hand, which is really a bag about YOU and your control of your own love-life. Read more about Nation Sacks here:

http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

(This topic has been movd to the section on mojo bags.)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 am

Catherine,

Would the Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand be more suitable if I had someone specific in mind? In this matter, I can talk to the Mojo Hand and even put a picture of my object of desire within the bag?

Lara2

Unread post by Lara2 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Yes it would, tho in that case I might add or consider a Come to me mojo while wearing kiss me now, or better yet get the Kiss Me Now mojo, but dress the picture with come to me oil.
Lara

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 am

Could the same Kiss Me Mojo Hand be used to have sexy nights with different men?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:03 pm

maduro01 wrote:Could the same Kiss Me Mojo Hand be used to have sexy nights with different men?
Kiss Me Now is for whomever you want, or just to find sex partners.

Mary

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

literarylioness wrote: Kiss Me Now is for whomever you want, or just to find sex partners.

Mary
So, if I put pictures of all the people I wanted to have sexual relations with in the same Kiss Me Mojo Hand, COULD it work on all of them?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:29 pm

maduro01 wrote:
So, if I put pictures of all the people I wanted to have sexual relations with in the same Kiss Me Mojo Hand, COULD it work on all of them?
Hi there,

Yes it could, but I think that it would pose a long term problem and here is why: your mojo bag is not something that you open and close on a regular basis. Most workers I know will open their mojo bag once a year to empty out its contents, remake it, and then they close it back up. I am assuming that you are going to continue meeting hot men that you are attracted to and want sexual relations with and to keep opening up your mojo bag to put their different pictures in is not idea. Also, because the nature of the mojo bag is to remain closed, if you have a lover that you are done with, but you still have them in your Kiss Me Now hand they may still want you sexually. I would carry the Kiss Me Now hand tailored so that people find you attractive and desireable and then use candles and/or lodestones to get specific men.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 am

Would it be confusing to the Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo hand if I used Lavender Love Oil in the bag? Also, all I have is the gentleman's first name. I don't have a date of birth or picture. Would the Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand be effective?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:59 pm

maduro01 wrote:Would it be confusing to the Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo hand if I used Lavender Love Oil in the bag? Also, all I have is the gentleman's first name. I don't have a date of birth or picture. Would the Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand be effective?
You can use Lavendar Love oil on the bag, that should be fine. You could also use a combination of appropriate oils. The more personal concerns you have the higher rate of success a spell has, but you use what you have on hand, do the work, and then pay attention to the results.

take care,
Bri

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Bri,

How effective will I be if I include extra large lodestones (one for me and one for him) with magnetic sand and oils on the lodestones in the bag?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:46 pm

maduro01 wrote:Bri,

How effective will I be if I include extra large lodestones (one for me and one for him) with magnetic sand and oils on the lodestones in the bag?

Well you could do that keep this in mind. A mojo is usually a rather small bag, Extra Large lodestones are quite large and would probably be better suited for use on your alter in a drawing spell like the one describe here : http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
HRCC Student #1559

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:29 pm

I just received my Triple Strength Kiss Me Now and Triple Strength Follow Me Boy Mojo hands today. Is it necessary that I follow the set of instructions that were included (i.e. using a red tapered candle and nine straight pins during a new moon, etc.)? Can't I just follow a more simple set of instruction. I mean, we talk about using whiskey and that's not mentioned.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:23 pm

I began my Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand spell this morning. One of the criteria was to put in 9 straight pins on a red or pink tapered candle and put the flame out after one pin fall on each morning of the spell. Well, the first pin didn't fall until the flame reach the second pin and both fell.

Am I in trouble? Should I add a 9th pin? I am confused as to what this means for me. Help please. :(

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 pm

maduro01 wrote:I began my Triple Strength Kiss Me Now Mojo Hand spell this morning. One of the criteria was to put in 9 straight pins on a red or pink tapered candle and put the flame out after one pin fall on each morning of the spell. Well, the first pin didn't fall until the flame reach the second pin and both fell.

Am I in trouble? Should I add a 9th pin? I am confused as to what this means for me. Help please. :(
The pins are an effective way of dividing your candle into 9 sections, so that you can burn one section each day for 9 days. If it were me, I would re-insert the second pin (the pin for day 2) back into the wax and then on the 2nd day burn the section until the pin falls out.

good luck,
Bri

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Is the Kiss Me Now Mojo hand something you have to bury once you have sex with the person of your desire or is it something you can hold onto to continuously use to have many sexy nights?

justa

Unread post by justa » Fri May 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Hi,
I have done a search but can't find the specific spell I am looking for, sorry if I have missed it!
Though I recieved my triple strength Kiss me Now Mojo a month ago, I have had to spend much time away from home so decided to wait until this new moon to feed and get it working for me. Now I find that I have mislayed the instructions that came with the Mojo and really want to start everthing now the moon is once again new. If anybody could possibly let me know once more what these are, or could let me know if there is a link to these instructions I will be forever indebted.
sincerely
Justa

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Call the shop and they will provide you with the instructions. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

justa

Unread post by justa » Fri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks, I'll do that now

atricus

Unread post by atricus » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm

I got a Triple kiss me now mojo bag on its way that i am planning to work to attract females. Can the 9 pin taper candle be replace with 9 4" mini candles instead?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

maduro01 wrote:Is the Kiss Me Now Mojo hand something you have to bury once you have sex with the person of your desire or is it something you can hold onto to continuously use to have many sexy nights?
catherineyronwode wrote:The Kiss Me Now! mojo hand is specifically for immediate sexy dates. It can be used over and over and will not result in committment.
That help any?
HRCC Student #1559

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:25 am

I got the kiss me now mojo hand, and i will doing the job, but i have some questions about this
1. can i doing the job not start on new moon, can start on the other day?
2.how long inches candles i can use in this job?
3.on doing the job(9days). the mojo hand is it need to put near the candle when it burning?
4 as a final completion to work, is it use the same white paper(the name of lover)/photo to stick the 9 pins on it,?
is it need to crosse over the paper or photo>=?
5 after finish, the wax of candle,, paper,, pins need to dawn on the crosseroads,, if my living place have not a crosseroad, can i put all of this into the running water and draft away from the water?
6.can i put the mojo hand on a secret place in my room, not carry it on my person?
7. did the mojo hand need to dress the oil everyweeks or if i need, and make a desire on it, because i know some mojo bag need to do this?
8.. and one more question about the love me mojo hand,, can i use the pink taper candles to replace the red candles for doing the job?
thanks so much >>>>>>

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Did you purchase the spell kit or the mojo hand only? It seems like you are asking questions that could be answered if you had the complete kit...even the mojo hand, instructions are included. ...???? maybe you are saying that 'you' are making a mojo hand????
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

muimui

Unread post by muimui » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

yes, i purchase the mjo hand,, i am going ti do this job,,but i have some do not understand, so why i would like to ask clear has been!!!!!!!!
can someone be kindness to answer my be in doubt
tks a lots

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:52 am

Again the mojo comes with instructions. Here are the online instructions that will answer your questions...(http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html) ...and you can use red 4 inch candles, Lucky Mojo sells them; start the spell during the Waxing moon...keep the mojo close to your body at least a week to get it use to you. Dress the mojo weekly...

For Kiss Me Now, use red because you want 'sex' no strings...

finding_a_mystery

Unread post by finding_a_mystery » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 am

My sincere apologies if this question has been asked before.

I recently purchased this hand and when I got it, I looked over the preparation instructions. The only issue is the timing of the 9 days of candle burning. I work at night and don't get home until well after dawn. Will this affect the effectiveness of preparing the mojo hand for wearing?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Follow the instructions and adjust according to your time unless it specifically says before dawn.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 am

It seems the dawn timing is a constant topic lately.

Working something at dawn mostly pertains to doing bath work.

In this case as long as you work the mojo bag for 9 days no matter what time then that is what you need to do. It does not need to be the same time each day for the 9 days. And I was taught a day does NOT end at midnight. For example, Monday starts the first hour of the day which is when the sunrises, and last til the next sunrise. So Sunrise to Sunrise is one who day. As long as you get your work done in between there, then you are fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi guys, I just got my Triple Strength Kiss Me Now mojo hand yesterday, so thank you to whoever worked on it. I have some questions though, so please forgive my ignorance.

1. I realize that it is already alive having been prayed and worked on for me by you all, so are the instructions that it came with necessary to go through with? ie, waiting until the next new moon for the 9 day red candle ritual.

2. If I do not have to do the ritual it came with, should I go ahead and feed it? If so, should I feed it with oil or incense or whatever combination I feel like?

3. Can I go ahead and start wearing it while waiting for the next New Moon to do the ritual?

4. Would it be good to whisper to it how I want it to work for me?

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:48 pm

I also noticed that although the top of the bag is closed, it's not "tied" with a knot. The white drawstring is kind of just looped around the neck of the bag. should I go ahead and tie it myself? I'm afraid that moving it in and out of my pocket will accidentally open the bag one day.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

Ninneveh wrote:
1. I realize that it is already alive having been prayed and worked on for me by you all, so are the instructions that it came with necessary to go through with? ie, waiting until the next new moon for the 9 day red candle ritual.
You still need to personalize the bag and set it working for you, so yes you should follow the instructions that came with it.

Ninneveh wrote:2. If I do not have to do the ritual it came with, should I go ahead and feed it? If so, should I feed it with oil or incense or whatever combination I feel like?
As I said you really should follow the directions that came with the mojo hand.
Ninneveh wrote:3. Can I go ahead and start wearing it while waiting for the next New Moon to do the ritual?
You could but it will not be at its best till you set it to working.
Ninneveh wrote:I also noticed that although the top of the bag is closed, it's not "tied" with a knot. The white drawstring is kind of just looped around the neck of the bag. should I go ahead and tie it myself? I'm afraid that moving it in and out of my pocket will accidentally open the bag one day.
Of course you should tie it shut, after you personalize it and set it to work for you.
HRCC Student #1559

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks for the response.

So as I understand it, most mojo-bags from Lucky Mojo come untied, and I'm supposed to tie it myself at the end of the 9 day ritual? The instructions it came with said nothing of tying it myself, hence the confusion.

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Ok, so since my Kiss Me Now mojo hand arrived untied, I should go ahead and tie it up at the end of the 9 day ritual that came with the instruction?

I just want to know, since the instructions said nothing about tying it up.

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

I'm about to do the 9 day ritual outlined in the instructions that came with the mojo hand. The mojo hand arrived untied, the drawstring of the bag is loosely looped around the neck of the bag. Since the instructions don't say anything about tying it, I assume I should just tie it at the end of the 9 days?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Mojo's come that way for you to personalize them for your desired needs. When you complete the ritual as described in the instructions, you tie and and keep it working for you.

Ninneveh

Unread post by Ninneveh » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 am

Thank you!

firsthelix

Unread post by firsthelix » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:41 am

jwmcclin

Oh really? Mine came tied up and the instructions don't mention anything about personalization. The only thing to do to the hand is to add the oil to it, everytime you do the ritual. The instructions didn't mention either to carry the hand on person before the end of the ritual, but only after.

I have some additional questions with regards to the KMN MJ Hand:
  1. What should I do when I realized I have to change/add something (i.e. to sign my name) to the petition under the candle, after starting the ritual? Do I have to start all over again?
  • As mentioned before, dawn can be very early, like 4am. Since the candle can easily be burning for half an hour each of the 9 days, you practically get up in the middle of the night, right?
3. How and when do you people with experience in doing this work execute this properly (in more detail)?

I'd like to get some feedback from moderators, since the instructions are there but asking for further clarification.

Thanks & blessings,
firsthelix

Reason: 3 year old post never answered

Derektho9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Derektho9 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 am

I just order the kiss me now bag, and was curious as to how it works?

I ask the lady on the phone and she gave me brief higher level view of it, but told me I would find all the information I need through this forum.

Could someone please explain to me the capabilities of this bag?

Thanks
Derek

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, Derektho9 ,

It attracts sexual lust.

In fat, ;m going to buy one tomorrow

Keep us posted, please!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Derektho9
Newly Registered

Unread post by Derektho9 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:43 am

Hey got the kiss me now mojo bag and started at new moon. It's a 9 day ritual before dawn that I have to perform. On my 8th day I sleep in a didn't get a chance to perform ritual before dawn as usual. There are only two days left and I was wondering if that will effect the kiss me now bag???

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:42 am

Hello Derektho9,

I merged your post to the Kiss Me Now mojo bag thread. PLease remember to look through the threads that exist so you can post in the existing theads. This helps to keep the boards from getting cluttered and allowes users to easily find all the discussions on whatever topic they are intersted int.

In short yes this will likley effect your mojo bag. You can continue with the ritual for making it and see if it works or just go ahead and start over making a new mojo bag. I personally would just start back from the beginning.

Peace~

Nathen

ma853

Unread post by ma853 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Hopfully I am posting this in the right place

Hey guys,
so I am hookin up wti this guy i just want it to be more frequent and constant no strings attached friends with benefits.
He saw my mojo bag and so I had to dust the old one out and make a new and better one using the same flannel and lodestone and orris.
I made a mojo bag and last night a couple nights ago there was cum from him in my hair so i cut the part of my hair with the dry cum on it and fed it to my mojo bag. do you think there is a stronger relationship between me and him based on the fact that I had his cum on my hair as the mojo lives?

Reason: poorly worded

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”