Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lavender Love Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
kinshin

Question about lavender love spell kit

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:50 am

i'm a gayman form hong kong , i just broken hand with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago , the reason he say that is i'm not trust him for so many time , and in that time have another boy talk with him and make friend with him , he just be friend with my ex-boyfriend and that my ex said that stop the relationship with me and start with that boy . i'm really love my boyfriend , do you have any magick can help me ( lavender love spell kit is the ok for me to use ) . have one more question . is that have any magick can see the ruslt is faster . my heart is so . . . . . . . . for many day . have anybody can help me . and i still think of the othe boy is that also did magick . cos my ex with him is a friend . i feel my ex change so . . . . . . and another question , my ex asked me in msn asked me don't do magick , i think he just guess and don't comfirm , is that the lavender spell kit will not work . and is that the spell kit can help me , i have buy form a magick shop form hong kong and now is waiting for the kit . this my first time do the magick kit by myself . although i can use spell and is work for me before . this time i can said that idon't have any Confidence for this time . im so miss him love him and afriad of if the spell kit wouldn't work and what can i do . i just do the candle magick about 3 month ago and the relationship is so good . but now . . . . . another question , the tarot which i check online the ruslt is that can trust , and after he guess i will use magick , is that need to check again , if not , the ruslt which i check is "devil" . is that the destiny say that i can use lavender to let my ex-bf return to me , thx . . . . . . .

kinshin

Re: lavender love spell kit

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:53 am

i hope the people whose see the topic don't mind to read my poor english

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Question about lavender love spell kit

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:57 am

Hi kinshin. Welcome to the forum. Your English is fine. I would suggest a reading with a member of the AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I would also suggest the Lucky Mojo Curio Co, LM Produducts:
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
If I understood correctly, you had not yet ordered anything from Lucky Mojo and were waiting on an order from the person in Hong Kong?
There are many forum members from all over the world who order the products and services of Lucky Mojo.
This forum is dedicated to the LMproducts and LMservices and the people who share in the experience. I'm sure you will be pleased and will want to order something once you take a look.
In addition, try the search in the upper right hand corner... there is a specific oil that Miss Cat, the owner of Lucky Mojo will be (by participant and commitment this month--) LM Saint Sebastian Oil.
Finally, your magical work will improve when you have some wonderful LM products that are spiritually made and prayed over by the talented people of Lucky Mojo.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 am

Dear Triplethreat

the shop asked me tomorrow i can get that spell kit , cos this time is my first time to do hoodoo magick and for me is wanna win back my boyfriend . So im very afriad for the time , still to friday i will do this magick . maybe for the time which i waiting for do this magick and waiting for i see the ruslt of the magick , i don't know what can i do . i also hope that im the lucky one can feel the fantasic and can see the light of hope in my life again . if i have any step don't know how to do , can i say the question here for help . for my case , do you have any suggest for me i can use which magick tool and is that the lavender love spell kit is fit for me to use ( i wanna my ex return to me ) . as i know that before , have some people and information show me that the voodoo doll is very important and amazing reuslt for the the love magick . if yes , do LM also have that kit to buy

kinshin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 am

Please see the link in the Lucky Mojo Catalog
http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html This is the Lucky Mojo link to lavender love (spell kit) included in the inventory catalog and the page also recommends Lucky Mojo Stay With me products which you can click on once there.
This should answer your questions. I recommend again that you have a reading with a member from the AIRR.

When you say the "shop" I have to assume you are referring to something other than Lucky Mojo, which I strongly and personally oppose, not to mention it is a violation of the forum rules.

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co Shop is open until 5:00 Pacific Standard Time in California to place your order or you can email them.

The members of the AIRR have their methods of contact, payment and what they can help you with. The forum has a very long thread on this as well.
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

SORRY , Triplethreat
i really so afriad that i can't let my ex-boyfriend return to me , and i really love . for the time which he told me stop the relationship with me and started with another next day , my heart is so hurt until now and sometime is flow of bood . i don't know how to do , as i read the introduction of lavender love spell kit , it said that is used for find a new one or unknow one , in my heart i only wanna win back this ex-boyfriend and let him return to me . it really sorry i haven't see the rule . and another thing is i don't have visit and payal so i don't know how to pay for the price for the AIRR reading

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Kinshin the page that explains the lavender kit says it can be someone you know. Read one more time. (look at second sentence, as I do not want to plagarize) It is also for someone new you did read it correctly.
There are so many supplies for love and LMreconcilliation, LMstay with me and thousands of posts, information throught the site, Miss Cat's online Book, and Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, and many many many more.
Please please read through the Testimonials of Lucky Mojo Forum to see how many people are so grateful with love to Miss Catherine Yronwode, the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, The Lucky Mojo Forum (a real internet family and friendship).
You don't owe me an appology because this is not my Forum or business. I am not a forum moderator. I am just a simple person like many who come here too in search of learning and share in the products and services of Lucky Mojo. I was just telling you from my heart, in your request for me to personally respond to you, that I absolutely would not go through any person place or entity that was not a part of or affilated with Lucky Mojo Curio Co, Miss Cat, or the AIRR and if you read the hundreds of posts in the Testimonials section you will see why. We have a loyalty and love. This company, the members of this forum, the learning and teaching and and so many things I could type all day about have been life altering and life changing.
I also incourage you to look at the thread for the AIRR.. go to the active topics in the last 24 hours. It has everything in there to advise (paypal etc money orders, etc)
I wish for you love, hope, peace and joy.
I hope you read through the sections today.
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm

thx triplethreat
i know that . thx for tell me that point . but i have another question , is he have a relationship with other boy , is that also can work and other point is i guess the other boy maybe also use magick or i guess the other boy is use voodoo . if my guess is correct and how can i do
SORRY for im so many question . i hope you can forgive me

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

The only way you will be able to determine if the other guy is using magical work is to have a reading through a member of AIRR.
Voodoo is a Religion; Hoodoo is an African American system of folk magic read here on Miss Cat's Online Book:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoonot

Did you happen to see the post for Saint Sebastian Oil?
are-there-any-spirits-or-saints-to-control-gay-men--t8235.html

Other Lucky Mojo Products recommended:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html---HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC, by Miss Catherine Yronwode
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html-- LM Esscence of Bend Over
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html-- LM Follow me Boy
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html--LM Crown of Success
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html-- LM Stay With Me
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html--LM Reconciliation

There are a few ways to order:
order@luckymojo.com
7 days a week, The Lucky Mojo Curio Co is open 9-5 Pacific Time in California, US Phone: (707) 887 1521 FAX (707) 887 7128
Lucky Mojo Accepts Visa.

Now, all this information (due to my own "technical issues") took a lot of time, so I sincerely hope you will look into all the information that was provided and do yourself a favor and order :)

Good luck kinshin!
#1606 GA

KhonsuMes

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:00 am

Hi Kinshin:
I feel for you (another gayman here) and hope you can follow TripleThreat's advice.
The LM LavenderLove mojo is a fantastic product - Though I have not tried the spell kit version, I am sure it is just as fine!

Hey TripleThreat, some of your links are broken. I fixed them (I hope! I'm not an html wizard) inside the quote below:
Other Lucky Mojo Products recommended:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html---HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC, by Miss Catherine Yronwode
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html-- LM Esscence of Bend Over
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html-- LM Follow me Boy
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html--LM Crown of Success
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html-- LM Stay With Me
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html--LM Reconciliation

Good Luck in your works,
KhonsuMes

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:12 am

Thank you KhonsuMes :) Greatly appreciated!!!
Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

i get that kit 2 day before . but i have something don't know to do .

1 ) moon period : some data i find in lucky mojo have some people say is today and the traditional is friday night . which day is correct

2 ) the introduction form lucky mojo say help many step . but the card have skip some step ( eg : web say need to spell 23 psalm but the card don't say need . the bath water need to pour water over head 9 time . the card say 7 time and when i pour the water . i need to say the spell 23 psalm or XXX , come to me or XXX come to me me )

3 ) how about the setting of my altar . it say need to draw a triangle . the arrows need to face to me or the outside . is the need to open the bag of the violet leaf . the placement of the two cadle . the pink and the wite need to right or left hand side . the placement of the lodstone leaf , root , and incense powers

4 ) the candle magick is that like the traditional candle . write my hope on the paper and place under the pink candle . when the end of each pink candle . is that need to burn the paper . or i write my wish of the paper and place under the pink candle and burn it at the end of the last candle . if i can do this step about the paper . is that my wish need to face the sky of face for the ground .

5 ) i need to clear my altar everyday and set it again everyday or just need to clear at the last day . if clear everyday , i need to clear the setting everyday ??? and also need to set by the same step

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: lavender love spell kit question

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

kinshin is the kit from Lucky Mojo Curio Company in Forestville, California, US?
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

to triplethreat
yes
the address is forestville , california
company name : the lucky mojo curio co

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

hong kong

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Ok if you are going to "work the moon phases and the days of the week, the best that I can see is Sept 18 -21 will be in the waxing moon. , but if you need to start the spell (Friday) or now start the spell.

The spell in Miss Cats online book has clear consise instructions, (answers) and I might be misusnderstanding your question with regard to some things. I am sure you have read but will post again just for clarity:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

The waxing moon is drawing things (your lover closer to you you) and you can find the current moon phases at

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
#1606 GA

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:13 pm

to triplethreat
im sure what im doing now and which the moon period now im really love him so much . so and now is the period of the new moon to the full moon period and i thinking of maybe is urgent for me to do a magick now .and someting which i forget . if i have something was him give to me before . but now nature is make by plastic . is that also can use for this spell ???

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Start the spell when you are comfortible. Double check the "waxing moon" if you like. The lucky Mojo Curio co does give very clear detailed information as to what to do. Hope you will keep us posted as to the products and spell kit that you said you have from Lucky Mojo that you ordered from LM and also as the Lucky Mojo Spell Kit assisted you. Were you able to choose a rootworker and AIRR worker yet that could best fit your needs at this time? Again they could greatly assist in your beneficial needs.
Good luck.
#1606 GA

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 pm

wow. This is excellent information. Thanks guys for this information. I have a friend who I'm working on and this will certainly help.

snake

Unread post by snake » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:16 pm

This is probably something that the Reconciliation kit might be good for. The kit worked really well for me to reconcile with this person even though we did not start dating again.

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:25 am

snake wrote:This is probably something that the Reconciliation kit might be good for. The kit worked really well for me to reconcile with this person even though we did not start dating again.

thx for your suguestion . but i don't live with him and i saw the intro of reconciliation kit was said that if don't live with that person isn't as good as live with him . now i only want success of my spell and he'll return to me as i complety of my spell . if i've any fantasic reuslt of this spell . i'll post another post to share to all people . i can say that i onlt do this spell one time and don't do again . and i can promise to all if he can return to me . i'll do my best and save money hope can get married with him

kinshin

about the candle burning from the spell kit

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

i just take the start of my spell kit . i've some question . first when i use the candle . the candle was burning overly fast ( so many time is burning all the in half an hour ) . is that ok for the spell . cos i saw the some post said that if the candle is burning overly fast that mean the spell can't work and some of the wax can't burn ( mean just melting and the fire was off ) . when i think of that . im so afraid of the spell . . . . . . . have any one can help me

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: about the candle burning from the spell kit

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

What spell kit are you using?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 am

lavender love , i wanna use this to let my boy friend return to me

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 am

Most of the spell kits come with 4 inch candles that burn out in about 2 hours sometimes less sometimes more, so if you read the instructions, it is telling you when to burn them and when to let them burn out. What does the instructions say?

Consequently a spell kit is an ongoing spell involving incense, candles, baths, oils and in your case, a ritual that includes a lodestone. Good Luck in your work kinshin. Side note, to my understanding, Lavender Love Spell is not to 'bring someone back' but to 'attract and bring closer someone you are involved with or interested.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am

Read more about candle magic here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am

i have read the intructions . but someone tell me that this spell kits can bring someone return to me . so i don't know is that the shop . . . . . in that movement i don't know what can i do . cos the candle is really burn overly fast . as i know that the candle can burn for 1.5 to 2 hours . in my case i don't know why the candle burn so overly fast . always only use half an hour can burn the candle . sometime is use 1 hour ( just have one time ) . . . . .

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm

So I was thinking of getting a lavender spell kit since I'm a gay woman but I noticed there is a Queen Elizabeth Root that comes with it, and I thought that was for attracting men only? Any help would be great. Thanks.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Lavender Love Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi Destiny:

The Lavender Love Spell Kit comes with a pair of Lodestones that you will work to bring your perfect lady to you. You request female-female lodestones when you order it. The Queen Elizabeth root is known for attracting men, but it is also a BIG power root for women in general. If you work the spell as written in the Kit, you can have the results you want :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks Mary!

Tash
Lavender love spell kits female

Unread post by Tash » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I broke up with my girlfriend at the end of July and we spent 1.5 months apart and we started talking in the middle of September. Whilst we was away alot of hurtful things were said that I still dont think she has forgiven me for. Whilst she was away I had a spell cast to bring her back by a professional spell caster. However a few weeks ago, she went through my phone and saw emails from this caster and absolutely flipped, told all her friends and family. She stopped talking to me for a few days but was back again after she was adament that she no longer wanted anything to do with me. Since then she had insisted that she wants nothing but a friendship with me, but im sure its because of that spell why she is still around. I really wanted some advce on a spell that I can do to help speed up the process a bit, as I think cause she knows I cast a spell on she is rebelling against any feelings she may have for me, no matter how much a tell her that I didnt go through with it. Do you have any ideas about any honey jars or spell kits that would be good for my situation? Lke I said, we speak almost every day but just as friends and I want more than that. Didnt know if a Lavender spell kit would be good because its not attracting new love. PLEASE HELP

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Lavender love spell kits female

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 pm

I'd suggest a reading first to see if you should continue your reconciliation efforts or move on. You could use a Reconcilation or Lavender Love kit if your reading is positive or you feel that you need to try to make it work. Set a time limit so you don't find yourself still obsessing about her a year from now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have already had a reading and it was good. Would a reconcilliation kit work? As I heard they were for bringing back people that dont talk to eachother anymore. Whereas I do talk to her? Alo, I was also told Lavender Spells were mainly to be used for people trying to turn the sexuality of someone new, rather than for someone who is aleady into same sex relationships.

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:04 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I have already had a reading and they said I should continue to go through with this as she would never have forgiven me if it wasn't for the spells I have already cast. I just don't know what direction and what spell I should cast. I want something that's quite powerful, because she is quite a stubborn person, so I need something to let those barriers down. I was told that her a lavender spell was only to be used when attracting new lovers, rather than old lover. I talk to her everyday and she's adamant that she doesn't want to lose me as a friend, but I need something that's gonna make her want to be more than friends. PLEASE HELP!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Didn't the reader suggest any products to use? I have not read that that Lavender Love is for turning hetero people gay. We usually advise that it is difficult to change a person's nature.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

LLDs are "designed to attract a lover of the same sex", that's all- it can be a stand-alone product, or you can mix it with other products for focus; say Reconciliation oil mixed with Lavender Love Drops oil. It's just additional intent towards the success and attraction of same-sex love.

Reconciliation is used to "forgive and forget past problems, fights, and break-ups, to fall in love again." It would be appropriate for your situation- you have broken up, are not communicating lovingly, and have work to do to foster love again. These kits are not set in stone, you can adapt them to focus on a specific person.

Since your target is aware that you employed work on her, perhaps you and your reader should factor that into whatever the next work you need to do. Something that allows her to forget or move past her knowledge of the spell work; because now she's consciously aware and able to resist, as opposed to just subconsciously.

bellahechizera83

Unread post by bellahechizera83 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 am

@ Tash, I sent u a private message, hope u received it.

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:46 am

Hi

Thanks for all your replies.

I have recently started talking to her better. She spent the weekend with me but jus as friends. It's weird because we get along sooo much, but I don't know what to do to get from friends to lovers. She loves me like crazy. I just need something that's gonna change that into loving me romantically. What would u recommend? I want this to happened soon too. Cause I heard honey spells take a while to start working. Dont quite know what to do. I want something quite dominating also.

Please Help!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:34 am

Love Me products are made to turn feelings of friendship into that of romantic love. It doesn't sound like you actually need something dominating, even if that's what you want. Contact the person doing your readings for you, perhaps it's time to take a step back. Think of it this way: if your goal is to spend the rest of your lives together, spending three or four months laying the right foundation for success is an excellent investment (and comparatively short term with big returns).

Tash

Unread post by Tash » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi

When I looked on the description for love me products it's said that they were to be used for opposite sex. Would u recommend I use a kit or something else? What do u think is more effective for results? And what works fastest?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

I find that intent is the deciding factor, you don't have to let the description limit you. If it makes you feel better, you can mix the Love Me oil with Lavender Love Drop oil, and/or Follow Me Girl oil. I love the kits, they're a great deal. I usually go with the oils or vigil lights out of convenience, but if you have the energy for a full blown and ongoing work, the kits are excellent for this.

What is most effective and quickest are dependent on the target and issues needed- your reader would be a better person to ask.

Caligula

Unread post by Caligula » Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 am

I recieved an LM "Lavender Lust" Kit, it's a same sex love spell kit to attract a lover, but all there in the spell kit is
- bottle filled with some herbs and
A pink candle,

It does however it does have a very interesting page about the origin of bottle kits and honey spells as well as instructions how to use my kit if I want to beak up a couple (wrong instructions)

What do I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 01, 2013 6:59 am

Call the shop and ask that they send you the right instructions for your bottle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

freespirit121

Unread post by freespirit121 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

i ordered lavender love spell kit and it reached me last week, yet the instruction stated that i need to do the job for continuously 7 days, and it requires altar to be there when the job is ongoing. It is not convenience for me to set the altar in my room without clearing it everyday, is it possible to send this spell kit to a professional spell worker and ask him/her to do the job on behalf of me?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am

Hi freespirit121,

You could have a Professional do the job for you (make sure you also send them all the personal concerns required). See which AIRR members do love work and then book a consultation with them to discuss your need: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation.

Alternatively, you could set up a ''moveable'' altar space in a box or on a large tray which you could then place in a closet or Under the bed when you aren't working it. That way the pieces remain in place but you're able to clear the area every day as well.

Blessings and Success in Your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:11 am

Is it acceptable/ok to bury the loadstones and all Spell remnants left after I have completed the Lavender Love Spell Kit, or do I keep it under my bed along with the Triple Strength Mojo bag?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, RKGOMES ,

If this were me, I'd keep it under the bed.

But, yes, you can bury in your front yard. See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:14 am

Thank you. I ended up keping it under the bed. :-)

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 am

I got the lavender love spell kit. I have some questions...

1. When I crave the name on candles, do I do it from the bottom of the candle or from the top of the candle or it doesn't matter?
2. What day should I start working on the spell?

Thank you!

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Successfulstoner412 -

If the kits instructions say to do it a certain way I would follow those instructions however -

1. I like the idea of spiraling the text (like a barber's pole) around cylindrical candles like those that come in the Lavender Love Spell kit. I suppose It depends on your view point as in from bottom to top to "increase love and romance" or from top to botttom to "drawn down/in love and romance", same when dressing with oils. I personally would probably use the top to bottom to draw them in to me as some see going from bottom to top as sending something away.

2. Check out this page for information on days and planetary influence for certain works - http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html - perhaps Friday would be your best bet?

Hope that wasn't too confusing, good luck!
Matthew 17:20

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Thank you so much revjames you just answered my question. And it's not confusing at all!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

Hello Successfulstoner412,

I actually disagree with RevJames, in that I was taught that dressing candles from bottom to top will draw things to you, including love. But there are many ways of working.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:18 am

Thank you sister Jean!!!!

Successfulstoner412

Unread post by Successfulstoner412 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:34 am

So I started doing the spell last night. Now I have ashes from the incense, where should I keep it? Or should I toss it?

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:42 am

Successfulstoner412 -

This may help you decide what best to do with the leftover ashes - http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#earth - "BURIAL IN EARTH IN THE HOME YARD"
Matthew 17:20

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Hello Successfulstoner412,

RevJames has pointed you in the right direction!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”