Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

winkaway
Forum Member

Re: Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello I am new to these forums.
I've been reading up though.
Thought I'd see what your thoughts are on this spell.
I saw a spell on youtube for a lime jar. This is what she did.
She took a lime, cut it crosswise but not all the way through. Then she took the picture of the man, wrote his name and birthdate on the back. Then she took a brown paper bag material and wrote his name and birthdate again along with the petition. She rolled it up like a cigarette, and wrapped it tight with black twine. She repeated the same with the woman's picture and info.
Then she took each roll and stuck them on opposite sides of the slices she made in the lime, so they weren't touching. This is where it gets gross. She had her client crap in a plastic bag. She took the lime with the papers and dipped it in the client's crap. She said it was like the client was crapping on that relationship. Then she put the now crapped on lime and set it on a piece of tin foil. Then she prayed over it. Then she took dirt from the ant farm and poured some over it (is there a LM product like this?), then she poured black pepper over it, then put some red chili's on it. (Is there anything else I could add to make it stronger? I have sulfer but wasn't sure about using it. And/or poppy seeds maybe?) Then she wrapped the foil around it all in one ball and put it in her jar. She also mentioned that anytime you introduce a new ingredient into the spell you have to pray on it. Then she took vinegar and filled it a little more than half way, then she added milk until the jar was filled. She said the milk divides (as in separates) and sours (as in souring the relationship). She said that she says a special chant to the spirit of hatred for seven days, then she burys it in the cemetery.

So my questions are..
I wanted to reinforce this spell. Make it as strong as it can be. The relationship I want to end is strong right now. He wants a baby and I want them to break up before they work on that. So I want it to be as strong and quick as possible.
First off, I'm not sure what chant she was referring to. Any ideas what that might be and where I can find it?
Also, I was thinking about sealing it with black wax and burning a black candle with their names and birthdates carved into it. Would that help make it stronger? Also what kind of candles would I buy and how often would I burn them? Should I prepare the candle first with oil? Maybe break up oil?

Thank you!! :evil:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Hello, winkaway,
Again (per my last answer to you), please talk to your rootworker about this.
However, it sounds like a good spell and you have some good ideas also.
You can buy break-up candles from lucky mojo. And break up oil is great!
This page has a few pictures of them (and spells) http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I pray that things turn out the way that you want them to.

winkaway
Forum Member

Unread post by winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Wow, you're quick!! This was actually my second spell... ever lol. I did it like I saw in the video, but instead of dirt from an ant farm, I used graveyard dirt, sulfur, black pepper and poppy seeds. Also, I wanted to do the 9 pins, 9 needles and 9 nails. I had all but only 3 needles, so I added nine of the pins and nails and 3 needles. I don't know of any root workers. I have just been learning from youtube, facebook and what I can find on the internet. This is probably my last dark spell too. When I went to put the wrapped up lemon in the jar, it didn't fit.. I had to force it, which tore the tin foil. Now everything I had in the foil is floating around in the vinegar and milk. Is that okay? Im going to order some candles for it since I can't find them here anywhere. Wasn't sure how many and of what kind to order. I still had some break up oil, so I put a dab on the four corners of the petition, the pic's and a few drops on top of the lemon. Thank you!

winkaway
Forum Member

Unread post by winkaway » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 am

I have a question on this. I did that above vinegar jar spell and I swear the very day I started it I started feeling sick. The next day I vomited and have been feeling ill ever since with a sore throat, weak, sick to my stomach. Tomorrow is the last day of the spell, then I will find a place to bury it. But I can't help wonder if my suddenly feeling sick has something to do with my doing this spell or if it's just me being paranoid :?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, winkaway,
This is very hard to say what it is:
1-You might be allergic to something
2-You could be getting resistance and/or obstacles with the spell
3-It could be psychological
4-You could be getting sick with something that is non-related to the spell.
But, if you're really sick every single time you interact with it, then stop performing it.
I also advise that you see a physician as soon as possible in the event that you are ill.
PLEASE feel better soon.

ravenmaven
Forum Member

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Do you have suggestions for how to do the lemon breakup spell when the couple you want to break up lives far away so you can't bury it on their property or toss it under their front steps? I was going to do one today and then fix it with foil and toss it in a gutter at a crossroads five minutes' walk away for it to rot. I've also seen cursing spells that involve keeping the rotting fruit in a jar on your shelf. Which would be better?

winkaway
Forum Member

Unread post by winkaway » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 am

Thank you Miss Aida..
I actually wasn't feeling good enough to bury it, so I just padded it really well and threw it away. At this point, I just wanted to get rid of it so I could focus on getting better. It was more of a back up anyway because the person I go to for spells also has a candle going for them. And I've been told by a couple psychic's that they will break up. It's just taking so long and I'm afraid that he will get her pregnant before the spell works. I know he wants a baby and I've been told that he has "a baby around him" by a couple tarot readers. I have another post I just did in one of the love forums to see if there's something I can do to get his mind on me more. He's been more distant with me lately.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
I personally prefer the cemetery
Try this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, winkaway,
If they are getting: "heavy duty" you may want to consider a full break up spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
It doesn't have anything that you may be allergic to.
Then, when you're done with this spell, try the come to me spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
I swear by these spell kits because they have complete instructions and cover all angles. Even with my decades of experience, I still rely on Lucky Mojo spell kits for difficult situations.
I hope this helps and I pray that everything work out for you
Take care

winkaway
Forum Member

Unread post by winkaway » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida :)

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 am

I'd like to second Miss Aida on the use of Lucky Mojo spell kits. Hundreds of years of collective experience are behind each one.

I am not happy with several elements of the ritual you attempted, Winkaway: the lemon which did not fit the jar, the forcing of it anyway which ripped up the spell, the disposal in the garbage because "it's just a backup anyway."

This isn't honey and rose petals you're dealing with here -- it's graveyard dirt and sulfur and pins and needles! Your physical reaction is a warning not only to see a doctor and do some spiritual cleansing, but to stop doing negative magic entirely.

Master the sweet stuff before messing with things that can harm yourself and others.

With prayer and blessings for you,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

winkaway
Forum Member

Unread post by winkaway » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.
I have a lot of learning to do. One thing's for sure, I didn't like the way I felt doing this. Not just the feeling sick part, but it didn't feel right if that makes sense.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 am

That feeling of wrongness makes total sense to me. I trust those feelings 100% in my own work...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

poster
Forum Member

Unread post by poster » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Hi,

Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct place! I am currently in the process of discussing break up work to be conducted by an AIRR practitioner on my behalf.

A brief outline of my situation: I am in love with a girl who has been in a relationship for 8 years. We have gotten extremely close over the past few months, and we are now both in love with each other. She went to break up with him last week so that she could be with me, as she has grown distant from her partner and he has been treating her poorly for some time now. Unfortunately, she expected him to agree that they should break up too, but he did not. She was surprised by this, and has agreed to give him another chance to fix the relationship as she feels that she wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of not giving him one more chance to fix the relationship as they have been together so long. However, she is still in love with me, and has stated numerous times that if things don't work out this time with him then she won't hesitate to end things with him, and be with me as she knows we will be happy together.

I am considering doing some break up work of my own at the same time. My question is...if I do perform work myself, is it likely to have an adverse effect on the work being conducted by the AIRR rootworker? My thinking behind it is if I do some work also, it could speed things along? Would I be right in thinking this?

The spell I am considering doing myself, while the rootworker does his own spell, is one I found on Dr. E's website:

"The Lemon Break Up Spell

I would really appreciate people's opinion on this matter that are much more experienced in rootworking than I am! :D I am certain that this girl is the one girl I want to spend my life with, and I am totally sure that we can be happy together once she breaks up with her current boyfriend! I look forward to your replies!

Poster.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:39 pm

poster,
If you have a rootworker who is providing break up work on your behalf, it would be best to contact him/her to determine the best approach for you to back up their work. Performing spells independent of your hired rootworker without their knowledge or guidance isn't advisable as you could inadvertently mess something up. It's best to have them advise you and by combining your efforts and energies, you could be performing some very powerful magic. Good luck, I hope you get your girl!
HRCC #1909G

WhiteEagle
Forum Member

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm wondering if the lemon breakup can be used to make 2 women I work with dislike each other they are currently using lies to get me removed from my job. Also if I cannot bury the lemon where they walk (concrete parking lot/sidewalk) is there something else I can do with the lemon? :?: Thanks <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:03 am

Hello, Poster,

In addition to AthenaK's advice, I have to edit your post as this can have copyright laws.

Please read the forum rules to get familiar with them and to prevent yourself from getting a board warning.

I am merging your post to the lemon lime thread to give you more ideas

Sorry!

anna123
Forum Member

Unread post by anna123 » Mon May 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Hey there,

I'm looking to do a break up spells between 2 friends. Guy friends.i don't want them to be in contact with one another as one of them it's a bad influence. I also want the other guy to be detached from a group of friends he hangs out with.

What spells do you recommend for this?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello anna123,

You can always start with a Break Up spell kit. (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html). It gives you all the steps you need. You can also use some Hot Foot products against him as well. When you order the break up kit just ask for two male candles to use since both the people you are working on are male. You may need to buy them separately. Use the two male candles in place of the candle that comes with the kit.

Peace~

Nathen

Butterflyheart
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am

I was thinking about burying a lemon break up spell at my targets property late at night while he is asleep, and pouring my urine once I bury it to dominate him and her to break up forever. Since i am burying it in his property everytime he or she is around I hope they feel the affects of my spell. What do you guys think ? Should I do the urine or no? Any input is appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, Butterflyheart ,

You are thinking like an old, experienced, and wise rootworker.

Good for you!

Obviously, the answers are; YES!

Take care

Butterflyheart
Forum Member

Unread post by Butterflyheart » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Thank u for such a big compliment ms. Aida! :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:05 pm

I came up with a very fun spell in order to sour someone's sex life or sour someones love for sexual activity with a rival. This came to me when I wanted to sour a lover's relationship wit someone else. (Humor me a little if this sounds helpful or not....just keep an open mind).

To Sour Your Lovers Mistress/Mister Sexual Relationship

Mason Jar
Vinegar
13 Cowrie Shells (Women)
1 Raccoon Penis Bone (Man)
Half a Lemon
Photos of Rival or Sexual Rival(s) or If Better...Photos of their Genital Area
Concerns of Dirty or Used Underwear or Panties - anything close to the genital area
Tea Spoon Alum Powder
Tea Spoon Inflammatory Confusion Powder
Bits of Fish or Tuna (Optional)
Knot Weed

As you all may know. This is a spell to completely use for shaking and cursing a relationship with an outside person or even your lover if you want to end your sex life.

With all the ingredients in the jar, curse and shake the hell out of the jar, for every sexual experience they have, may it be bitter, taste like fish and/or sweat, disgusting, sick and vile! This should help if you want to break the two up sexually. And if they decide to come back to you (hopefully), start working with Love Me or the like.

Hope this helps and ANY open suggestions are welcome.
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:36 am

Dear Cat, you've posted this a while back:

I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

I wonder, would it work if only my ex would walk over it ?
I could try this and the LM break up kit ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Yes, that would be fine. It's better if they both walk over it but, this will suffice.

Yes, the break up spell kit is wonderful (and complete). I highly recommend it

take care

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Ok thank you Miss Aida,

I put a lemon underneath the stairs under the doormath when he came over to visit the baby, so hoping it will help !
Ok I will order the break up kit, is there any thread about this kit that could help me on the way ?

Thank u X

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Yes, there is: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck!

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Also how do I dispose of the lemon next ?

thanks !

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi lapalomablanca,

Where you deployed it (beneath his stairs) is a great spot, as he (and hopefully she as well) will have to walk over it.

Here is a great page that Miss Cat wrote on laying tricks. You can find some other useful ideas here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:03 am

Thank you for the answers.
I actually hide the lemon under the doormath of the stairs of my home because he needs to walk over it to go see our baby.
He did walk over it, I put the lemon in foil and now my question is, what do I do with the lemon ?
How do I dispose of it ? Or do I keep it for another time he comes by (not sure if putting it there a second time will help, but if that's the case I could do that ...)

Thank you for the guidance.

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Miss Athena,

Just read the link you sent but I am still not sure in what way to dispose of it :( Don't want to make any mistakes here :shock:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Keep it there!!

Take care

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:40 am

Oh SNAP, I jus found out I didn't write my rival's name right, wrong spelling ! Pronounced the same though ... Does this matter ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

"Oh Snap"?? LOL ! I love it! I always learn neat things to say from my Lucky Mojo forum family members!!

You have to re0-do the entire spell.

Sorry!

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 am

Thank you, sorry about dubble posting, I kinda freaked out, I put so much work in it and have to start again ... Oh well !!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca,

No problem.

Thank you for the apology. I really do appreciate it. You're an honorable person

Take care

lapalomablanca
Forum Member

Unread post by lapalomablanca » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:36 am

Hi, so a little question about the lemon vinegar jar ...
Where you take a lemon with 2 names you want to break up between it and the herbs, put the lemon back together with 9 needles and put it in a jar of vinegar. Now I've read it's good to burn a candle on top of this jar, just like with a honeyjar, does that make any sense ?

I've burned a candle on top today, it's flame is high, but every now and then it bounces. My honeyjar is burning next to it and that flame is high, but never bounces. What could this mean ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, lapalomablanca ,

Yes, that is correct. But you would burn black candles on the vinegar jar and pink, red, or white candles on the honey jar.

Here are ways of disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Read that link for deployment ideas.

Wishing you the very best

take care

mommy701
Forum Member

Unread post by mommy701 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:59 pm

My spouse and I have been married for 18 years and together for over 39. This past July he just stopped coming home at night to sleep. Then slowly stopped coming home for dinner and for his laundry. He still comes home to pay the bills and have sex with me but I want him to come home to sleep eat dinner and live again like he used to

He has a woman friend from childhood that he has been helping and speaking to the last 2 years. I believe he is friends or involved with this other woman either emotionally or physically. I believe he may have an apartment with her. He tells me no they are only friends. I do not want him to have anything to do with her in the way of friendship or love. I no longer want him and her to speak at all.

I want him to return home to me and to his children where he belongs. I want him to come hone after work and be with us the way he used to. I want him to come back to love me and his family the way he used to and sleep back home at night all night every night.

There are so many spells online. I need some thing that can work quickly as I am in so much pain and that is not to difficult to do.

1. I read about the lemon spell but with many different ways to do it and I am confused. How can I go about this?

2. Also, once this is done, how or what spell to get him to come back home? Would a Reconciliation Honey Jar be a good choice?

I have never thought of or using magic before but do believe in spirits and such. I am new to spells but do believe.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, mommy701 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening. You must feel horrible. I'm sorry...

You can perform a break up spell for them and simultaneously bring him back to you. There is a picture of this spell on the middle lower hand of this page:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

AS far as the lemon spell, here's the link to the correct way of performing the spell: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also, Return to me would be more appropriate than reconciliation: www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I pray that all of this works out for you and that he gets rid of that woman FAST

Take care

mommy701
Forum Member

Unread post by mommy701 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Do I also have to cleanse myself after doing a spell even though the other woman is the intruder and I am married to the person I am trying to get back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello, mommy701 ,

Yes, you ought to be cleansing after any type of negative spell work

www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care

caramelkisses
Forum Member

Unread post by caramelkisses » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:44 pm

I searched the forum, but didn't see a post on this so I wanted to ask if this happened to anyone else before.

I did a lemon vinegar jar spell with 9 nails, alum, Red pepper, black pepper, poppy seeds as well as hot foot powder sprinkled in there. I took a photo of my ex and his current girlfriend ripped it in half and wrote my petition on each half and placed them in the lemon halves.

I used 9 nails to connect the two lemon halves back together. I've been shaking the jar nightly and plan to toss it into the lake after shaking it for 9 nights.

Sorry for being so long winded, on the third night of shaking the jar I noticed the lemon halves had separated. I'm wondering if this can be considered a sign, or should I do it again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, caramelkisses,

If this were me, I would PROPERLY deploy this one and then start another one. www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

It could be a spiritual sign. Or it could be that it wasn't initially fastened properly.

Hard to tell. Just don't throw it away. Deploy it hoodoo fashion.

Take care!

caramelkisses
Forum Member

Unread post by caramelkisses » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Thank you for your reply @Miss Aida

thedestination
Forum Member

Unread post by thedestination » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:39 am

Been shaking a vinegar lemon jar for about 4 months now and noticed some of the cat/dog fur has started slipping out from between the lemons. My candles on the jar still burn very clean and I get plenty of 'good job, keep it up' vibes, but haven't seen the results I want yet. I'm not sure if I should dispose of the jar and start over at the 6 month mark, or if I should just open it up, stuff the fur back in, tighten my nails and such, add some fresh red pepper and all that jazz and keep working. Thoughts?

Thank you!

I would like to point out not all the fur has come out and it doesn't look like there is really any separation in the lemons or the other ingredients, so I could just be being knitpicky as well lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Hello, thedestination ,

Sounds like it's ready for deployment!

I would properly deploy that one and start a new one.

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you success with this spell

Take care

thedestination
Forum Member

Unread post by thedestination » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:47 am

Sounds good!
In your opinion, since the candles seem to burn just fine should I be concerned there’s a block or anything in the work? I would imagine it’s mostly from vigorous shaking and cursing and my lemon perhaps not being sealed as tight as it should be (longer pins and needles next time!) Any suggestion on perhaps something that should be done to remove a block if there is any? I am having a reading with Miss Cat on the 3rd of Feb so maybe I should wait until after that before moving forward.

Lastly, for disposal, I’m no stranger to actual disposal but have never disposed of a negative jar. I am a state away so I can’t bury it in their yard or under their doorstep. My usual method for disposal is running water (the joy of mountain streams and rapids to get the work done) but I had some concerns as my bottle is in glass. Would I want to literally throw the entire jar into the water? I would imagine that the glass would shatter (though it would be tightly wrapped in cloth) and that could be harmful to critters and such, or would it be better to remove the contents, soaking the black wrapping in the vinegar water and tossing that package over my left shoulder.

If I should leave the spell in the bottle would I set it into the water to avoid immediate breakage or would I just go for it and toss the sucker
Alternatively, I have never buried anything in a graveyard but could easily do that if you think that’s a better route for disposal. As for crossroads, we have a 3 point but no diggable 4 point crossroads anywhere that I know of, everything is paved save for this 3 point. I could throw it or bury it there as well if that’s decidedly the strongest route. I want this work done and done as quickly as I can so I thoroughly appreciate all your help.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello thedestination,

I don't think I would read into the jar as being a block. I think like Miss Aida said it has just run it's course and it is time to make a new one to continue the work. For disposable I think I would take it to the graveyard and bury it.

Peace~

Nathen

mommy701
Forum Member

Unread post by mommy701 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi again miss Aida a little further up you responded to my post stating I can do I break up spell and at the same time bring my husband back to me. I seem all the items I would need in the link you sent me but is this sold as a kit or do I have to buy all these items separate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi, mommy701,

You would have to buy those additional items separately: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells!

juciefruit71
Forum Member

Unread post by juciefruit71 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

so for some reason i was creative and did a combo. i cut a lemon put the target picture and name in the lemon, put 9 pins to close, added my blood and ammonia, cayenne pepper in a jar. i shook the jar to mix and prayed my intentions. i want this person gone, i want this person to feel the hurt that they caused me. i dont know why i did this to the jar. it was mindless when i threw it together. please help me i need to know what i did and how to dispose.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, juciefruit71 ,

YIKES! Your blood???

Not the thing to do at all. Urine and blood do not have the same effects

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Also, ammonia is not to be used as it washes away what you want.

So, technically, the spell is a flop.

Defrost the whole thing and then soak it in buffalo ammonia before disposing of it.

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

Start the spell again from the beginning ONLY this time do not use your blood or ammonia. Everything else sounds good

Take care

juciefruit71
Forum Member

Unread post by juciefruit71 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:28 am

thank you, was just wondering how to dispose of the jar. I know i messed it up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, juciefruit71 ,

Miss cat says NEVER to throw something in the garbage because it shows that the work was garbage.

So, because your work was definitely that, throw it in the garbage (after you put ammonia on everything).

Take care

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:29 pm

I did a break up spell with lemon
Rap in foil. Put in a jar with vinegar, sour milk. 9 pibs, nails, needles... But I unfortunately didn't get to add lucky mojo break up sachet powder as the need was urgent. I hav break up candles running at MSIC to back up my work.. Would u recommend I redo the vinegar jar when I get the chance to buy the powder or can I leave it as is?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi TGCA1985,

I would continue to work the jar you have until you get your full supplies, then you can make a new one and deploy the old one. Keep it going, as you have energy out into the universe.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Anna89
Newly Registered

Unread post by Anna89 » Tue May 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Dear Lucky Mojo,

I have a couple of questions about the lemon spell I was hoping you could help with.

1. How do I protect myself during the spell process? Do I do something before or after the work?
2. Can I include my finger nails on the spell? Will that be considered as my DNA and I could get caught up in this. (I'm trying to do a separation)
3. Can I use snake skin for domination?

Thanks so much
Anna

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Hello Anna89,

I need a little clarification before I can answer your question. Are you doing a break up spell for some other couple or are you attempting to do a break up on your own relationship. If on someone else I am not sure why your would want your own fingernails in the work.

For the snake skin I have not heard of it used in Domination work but I have heard of it used in cursing work.

IF you feel you need protection while working the break up then you can use Protection products or Fiery Wall Of Protection products on yourself. Many people after doing this kind of work will follow up with a bath of Hyssop to take of any sin they may have done in doing the wok.

Peace~

Nathen

dreamweaver
Forum Member

Unread post by dreamweaver » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:19 pm

A question about this Lemon spell. I'm wanting to end some drama and nonsense once and for all.. The lemon can be buried where the female will walk over it. She lives here so its easy to do. And that is the plan. I have all the things mentioned in this thread that I need except confusion powder. So thats now on the "to order" list. Im to use a pic of them together cut in half, the red and cyanne peppers, poppy seeds, pins to close it and alum to stop contact. I also liked the idea of the urine poured over where its buried.

Question is am I correct to say that when this is done and buried the lemon spell will only sour the relationship and nothing else in the females life. She is my daughter so although I dont worry about the urine cause I need her away from this narccist who she was finally doing good without, I only want the lemon to sour the relationship. Thanks for any input. :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”