• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:20 am

Should I do a lemon jar on two people if they no longer speak? I was going to do a lemon on two people to insure that they no longer want to speak but I get the feeling that if I do, do the lemon jar then I'm bringing those two back together. What do you think? Should I do it? Any other ideas?
Wanttounderstand

Re: Lemon and Lime Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 am

What do you mean by lemon jar? In any case this forum is for LuckyMojo products not general folk magic question. You could look into Separation or Break Up products depending but you don't give enough information.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: The purpose of a lemon jar

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 am

Sorry I guess you call it a sour spell. I need the two to fight every time they talk or see each other. I need them to hate each other forever.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 am

That's Break Up type work. I'd buy the Break Up spell kit.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:11 am

Get the break up kit even if they aren't talking or seeing each other right now?
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Why would you need to if they've already broken up? I know you said to keep them from getting back together, but if you're looking for a relationship with one of them, I would focus on love drawing instead. I mean, how long would you keep working a spell to keep them from reconciling? Months? Years?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:36 pm

I like to do a vinegar jar a lemon lemon inside the jar. The lemon is cut apart and used as a container for the items, then put back together, and by connecting the two lemon halves back together with nails which will become rusty, it will make them fight.

But if they are already not speaking, and not talking then just do a separation spell kit to keep them from each other.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Is a separation kit the some as a break up kit? because I didn't see a separation kit.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm

No there isnt a spell kit. My mistake. Here is the list of separation products. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-separation.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Cleansing After a Lemon Spell During a Business Trip

Unread postby oceanblue » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Please can someone help me on this dilemma,

I'm going away on business next week and want to complete a lemon spell in my bedroom and dispose of it at cross roads before coming home.

Obviously if this was done at home i would cleanse my house and myself. If in a hotel would i only cleanse myself or would i need to come home and cleanse my house???
oceanblue

Re: Cleansing After a Lemon Spell During a Business Trip

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

Anyway, no matter which of the many lemon or lime spells you do, just cleanse yourself. The work was not done in your home, so no need to clean it up.

Good luck with your work. I too have done some rough and rugged spells while on the road, and i have found that being in a strange place can add a heightened sense of oddity (which can be good) to the work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby oceanblue » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Your simply great Catherine! Thank you for a prompt response and for being here for all of us.
x
oceanblue

Breakup Lemon - target and unknown woman

Unread postby lyranne » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 am

Hi,

I've successfully done breakup lemon spells (and vinegar jars) w/ LM products. I'm looking to end a relationship between a man (target), and an unknown woman. The relationship is still rather new, less than 4 months old. I have personal items of his and photos of the two of them (ty FB).

How would you phrase a separation between two people, if you don't know the woman's name or birth details?

"Any attempt X makes to build a love or sexual relationship between himself and any woman aside from myself (my name) will sour as this lemon sours" ?

Stuff cayenne pepper, Separation oil, black dog hair and black cat hair, and 9 aspirins in the lemon, their photos, 9 pins -- and shove that into a vinegar jar.

Thank you.
lyranne

Re: Breakup Lemon - target and unknown woman

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 am

I am not feeling the "9 aspirins."

Aspirin is an over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory analgesic -- that is, it reduces swelling and it relieves pain.

After going to all the trouble of adding Cayenne Red Pepper, why would you want to reduce and relieve their inflammatory pain?

I would use something harsher in that lemon like Bitter Aloes powder, Vandal Root chips, Break Up Powder, or Inflammatory Confusion Powder.

Also, you did not clearly state that you understand that their photos must be named or described on the back, and that if they are in one photo together, then it must cut apart at opposite ends of the lemon, the two pieces faced away from one another, with the black dog hair around his named picture and the black cat hair around her named picture, so that the pictures cannot touch -- and then all that other stuff (Cayenne Pepper, Separation Oil, Bitter Aloes, Vandal Root, Inflammatory Confusion Powder, Break Up Powder, etc.), in the middle, between them.

As for your wording, i think it is too vague. You have her picture -- describe her!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lyranne » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 am

Thank you Catherine,

Ah interesting point about the aspirin. Not sure, it's just something my grandmother mentioned to me when I was younger. I just learned that it makes the lemon go sour faster. Not all of my breakup spells work, perhaps the aspirin is more of a placebo? I have a packet of your Break Up Powder, I can give it a whirl with that, and leave out the aspirin.

I fully understand the separation of the hair and photos on either end of the lemon. However, I didn't make it a point of having them face away from each other - so thank you for that. Since I do not know her name, what would you suggest I do in this case?

I'll look for Bitter Aloes from your store. It sounds interesting.
lyranne

Unread postby aura » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Here is the link to bitter aloes: http://www.herb-magic.com/aloes.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

I don't want him to develop feelings for her

Unread postby avemarie » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Basically, I want to keep a guy from developing feelings for another woman and I want the focus back on me.

What are some good spells to make him not develop a crush or romantic feelings for her?

How can I get him to think about me more fondly again?
avemarie

Re: I don't want him to develop feelings for her

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 am

Look into the freezer spell thats is talked about a lot on this site. Freeze her out of his life, and at the same time do a come to me spell kit to bring him in.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
j82

Unread postby avemarie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

I was looking at those freezer spells last night. When doing any freezer spell, how long should I keep it in the freezer and how do I dispose of the stuff I use after I'm done?

Here are two important things about my situation; I don't want to cause any harm to her but I also don't want any work I do to "melt", you know what I mean?

Thanks!
avemarie

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:32 pm

I would keep it in the freezer indefinitely. But you want to keep it in there until you are for certain he no longer has feelings for her.

Another trick is to attract many men to her, and have her fall in love with them.

I would do a skull candle to make him completely infatuated with you, and do another skull candle for him and her to hate each other at the very sight and thought of each other.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

what does the skull candle spell on him consist of for infatuation? and what if you don't know or can't find out the rivals name. thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 am

You can use a red skull candle dressed with Follow Me Boy and/or Bewitching.

You don't need the rival's name, just a description "My romantic rival" "The woman with (man's name)" "The other woman" etc.

If you want them to part them peacefully and without harm, you can use Separation (to separate them) and Banishing (to get her to go away).
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mistyblu » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:21 pm

I wasn't sure if it would be more appropriate to start a new thread.

What if you have already made a freezer spell but he's dating the person now?

The guy I'm interested in is a friend of a friend we've talked and flirted online but he's out of the country (Canada) for about 2 more months.

What can I do to separate them and draw him to me if I won't see him physically for a while?

I have their full names, birthdays and a picture of them together.

I only have (so far I love the oils!)
Attraction oil
Crown of success oil
Fast Luck oil
Van Van oil
Commanding oil

Anymore advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Mistyblu

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm

1. Those products are not going to do it if you are trying to separate them. You could do the lemon break up spell, red pepper, and put it in a jar with vinegar to sour their relationship.

2. I would create a sugar jar with a picture of you and him facing each other. Get a red candle and dress it with attraction, rose petals, reconciliation, return to me. Once he comes back you are going to need some stay with me products.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mistyblu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 am

Thank you starsinthesky7 for the extremely helpful reply. I'll try the breakup jar spell. I'm adding reconciliation, return to me, and stay with me to my must buy list!:D

Do I need to add anything else to the sugar jar or just sugar and our photographs?
Mistyblu

Unread postby Lizzza » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:37 am

I am trying to do the same thing. He's an ex but has a new interest and I want her out of the picture. I saw that you mentioned a lemon spell and I have been searching everything for it and cannot find anything about it. Is it just slicing a lemon and putting their names on the inside facing away from each other, dont have her full name just first, and then pinning it together. Once thats done putting it into the vinegar jar? Also can you put herbs directly into the vinegar jar like red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, 9 nails, 9 pins, 9 needles and salt. I was also thinking about doing an ammonia spell on her to get her to stay away from him? or would the ammonia spell be better off being used on him to help him miss me more. We are still in contact and friends but I just cant outright ask for her last name and no Facebook. :(
Lizzza

Lemon and Lime Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby BHgirl333 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi, I've too many questions re: the spell with a lemon and alum to stop communications.

The idea is you put two photos, with name and birth dates, back to back. Dip them in alum water until it hardens to stop communications. Then put black pepper, poppy seeds for confusion. Wrap in foil and put inside the lemon.

So, my questions are:

where do you store the lemon, once you are done. It's hot outside. It'll rot fast. Freezer isn't an option, because I don't want to freeze him out of my life.

Would you add bitter aloes?

Should I add the herbs before dipping in alum water?

Do I fold the photos before putting them in the lemon?

Should I burn a black candle on the lemon to strengthen the spell with Break Up oil?

I can also add sulfur. Is this a good idea?

I'd very much appreciate your replies, Devi and Dr. Ali.

Thank you in advance. I'd really like to do this today, Tuesday.
BHGirl333
BHgirl333

Re: Lemon and Alum to stop communication

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

I would bury the lemon near the target's home. If you can't do that then, I would bury it somewhere the client will never find it. You could take it to a graveyard as well. Obviously, if it rots then they will have rotten communication. The freezer is another option, but I would rather it rot.

Again, if you are doing the freezer spell for a rival then you would not freeze out your ex. Again its all about intentions, and how you word things. You can read about that in the freezer thread.

Yes you can use bitter aloe as it will make them feel bitter in the mouth when they speak to each other. Also have bitter words, which will be reinforced with the lemon. You can also add the lemon into a jar of vinegar.

http://herb-magic.com/aloes.html

Yes you can add sulfur, and yes you can seal up the lemon with black wax. And yes you can burn a black candle to reinforce your work.

Yes you should fold the photos away from you and put them in the lemon.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Lemon and Alum to stop communication

Unread postby soaringeagle » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 pm

For the lemon to stop communication can you do it for 3 family members at a time, or do you have to do them separately. Also, do you bury it in the cemetery to someone you know who has passed so they can help you or to anyone?
soaringeagle

Unread postby moneytakea » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Also make sure when doing the spell that you ask for their relationship and life to be as sour as the lemons juices, place energy and ask. Without that you will achieve nothing, magic works off faith. If you don't have to fold the photo then avoid it, but if you do it won't be the end of the world.

I'd say skip out on the black Candle and Sulfur, especially the sulfur it seems to have no place in this spell.

If you want you can bury it to keep the spell going and have the relationship rot as @starsinthesky said or you can bury in the cemetery in a tomb so that their relationship can meet a quick and early death.

Freezing can be done but the issue is if the target ever comes over to your house and happens to see that in your freezer, problems.

Good luck !
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 pm

For those wishing to try the Lemon and Alum spell (which can also be done with a Lime and Alum, be aware that we sell Alum in two forms. Either will work.

MIN-ALU-CHUN
Alum Chunk
$4.00

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.00

There are also many Alum spells in their own right, mostly for stopping gossip. See

alum-chunks-and-powder-questions-and-answers-t15194.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:09 am

Hi all

I've just started on a vinegar jar with a lemon in it and will be keeping this to work on shaking it everyday until my ex break off with his gf. I'm also thinking of doing another lemon spell on its own and after that bury it in a graveyard. I also plan to work on the lime spell which Cat mentioned earlier in this thread and try to bury it at target's property although I will have to sneak into his apartment and might get into trouble with the security + I will most likely not be able to bury it somewhere where he will walk over as I didnt know which block he lives in. Will it be alrite if I just bury it in his property but he might not be able to walk over it? Also, am i doing too much with the vinegar jar, lemon spell and the lime spell?
mabel

Unread postby mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi,

Could anyone advise me on my queries please....?

Thanks.
mabel

Unread postby josie02 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am

Where can I find these lemon spells ? Can I use things at home since my funds are limited. I want to break up my husbands friendship with a very manipulative person.
josie02

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm

josie, this is the second post by you i found today in which you are asking for spells using things in your kitchen and specifically stating that you won't be buying from us. (The other was in the anointing oils section, where you asked how to use an oil from your kitchen.)

The thing is, hon, like Mama Micki said, this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company product forum, which is financially sponsored and maintained by the company for the benefit of our customers and clients. The customers who post questions to the forum are served by the company's co-owners (of whom i am one) and by about a dozen wonderful forum moderators (like Mama Micki, whom you met above), who are graduates of my course in hoodoo and who are recompensed for their work here replying to customers, by getting Lucky Mojo products in exchange.

Take your time, look around, and see if there is some way we can help you with our products and with old-time spiritual spells -- but be aware that most such spells do make use of items outside your kitchen, okay?

For instance, with the Lemon and Lime spells you would add a number of other herbs and roots, and some powders to the spell -- so, yes, some of the things would come from your home, but it is a long-standing tradition in hoodoo to purchase magical goods, which we call "spiritual supplies" or, sometimes, "products," which were made by a root worker or practitioner for a specific purpose and prayed over for that purpose, and then mailed to you.

The cost of our herbs is $3.00 per pack. Our hand-made baths, incenses, and sachet powders are $5.00 per pack. Our hand-made oils are $7.00 per bottle. We work hard all day making these products to earn our livings (there are 12 people who work at Lucky Mojo, my husband and myself included) and we don't feel that the supplies are unaffordable, nor are we inclined to give people kitchen-recipes that would cause them to use our knowledge and expertise but never buy from us.

Remember, the forum is FREE, but i just put in an 8-hour day making oils, packing divination bones and shells, dusting shelves, and serving customers. I come here in the evening, after dinner, when most people would be kicking back with a TV show or a book, and i spend more hours online, just answering questions from my mail-order customers and clients. Well, you get the idea. We are what we are -- a company product forum., Okay?

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby CreoleMiss » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

Anyway, no matter which of the many lemon or lime spells you do, just cleanse yourself. The work was not done in your home, so no need to clean it up.

Good luck with your work. I too have done some rough and rugged spells while on the road, and i have found that being in a strange place can add a heightened sense of oddity (which can be good) to the work.

Can this spell also be done if you cant bury it somewhere they will walk over it? They are not together (in my case) but still contacting each other so I want to sour their contact and cause them to fight.
Thank you Cat In Advance
CreoleMiss

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm

CreoleMiss --

No, the spell i described is a traditiaion, physical walk-over-it spell.There are other ways to work with a lemon or a lime, but that are not that one.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby wm314 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 am

I did a lemon sour spell wrapping the lemon in black yarn for my ex husband and the woman who lied and took him pretending to be my friend. How long do I keep lemon after spell done and how long to look for results before doing again . She has made sure there is no communication between him and I and caused rifts between his family talking to me. Want to open communication between. What do you recommend plz help new at this
wm314

Unread postby Mila » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 pm

I want to make the spell with containers at this page http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html . I'll get a bottle, add lemon( or lemon verbena? which one is effective?) , the couple's names, something that couple has such as his painting, or gift he gave me ? , then red papper, and wallnut leaf. Then I'll mix the powder with their personal stuffs. But I dont understand when should I light the candle ? what color? and at where ? in the bottle or out of bottle? then when should I bury the bottle ?
Mila

Unread postby sadfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:01 am

Hi, I am pretty new in this forum. I am trying to find the way to do lemon spells, but I can't find anywhere. I am in love with this man for a year, I know that he might be seeing someone else, but I don't know her name or anything about this person. How I can make a lemon spell or vinegar spell without knowing anything about her? Can anyone please help me? thanks
sadfish

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 am

--sadfish

Please don't post the same questions in multiple locations.

I'd suggest using a freezer spell, to put any love rivals on ice. You can read about them here:

Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:--sadfish

I'd suggest using a freezer spell, to put any love rivals on ice. You can read about them here:

I did read stories of ppl using it freezer spell for all kinds of purposes although, Miss Cat mentions freezer spell not intended for breaking up a couple in thi post
Thank You.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Newbie best tips to learn:
1. type in "key words" in the upper right hand corner
2. Read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Cat's online book available free for everyone:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
3. Purchase Miss Cat's Book available in Print, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
4. http://www.southern-spirits.com/index.html
5. Become familiar with this page, this is the product page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
6. This is the herb and root page within the catalogue
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

I learned so much especially "refreshing memories" from my childhood. These pages and links will answer so much. It will require study, but it will be worth it for the overall understanding and cumultive progess that you will gain.

Miss Catherine Yronwood's AIRR page is here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e_Yronwode

Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby desiree » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 am

catherineyronwode wrote:I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

If they leave in a different country and they can' t walk over it, this spell will still be done the same way???
desiree

Break Up Spell with Lemons Popping and Hissing

Unread postby missingu68 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

hello and very new to this site. loved reading the posts so now I need some help.

I just did a break up spell using lemons. after the spell was complete the lemons started to make a hissing and popping noise. it was so noticeable that I thought it was the candles that were making the noise, but it was the lemons.

would someone tell me please what that was all about. thank u.
missingu68

Re: Break Up Spell with Lemons Popping and Hissing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

missingu68 --

One or both of the people you put in the lemon is fighting the spell, trying to break it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MojoGuy365 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 am

Hello,

I have a friend who has gotten herself into a real pickle with a man online who is harassing her and is mentally unstable. I'm truly worried about her, her child, and family. She wants him to leave her alone, and I recommended a freezer spell with a lemon, name paper, and a red pepper dusting. Would that work? How about a red onion spell as prescribed in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic? Thank you!
MojoGuy365

Re: Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am

Hello, MojoGuy375,
Unfortunately, with the computer era, we run into people like this guy. Very tragic yet, very common.
I think your suggestions are very good. But, I would ad Fiery Wall of Protection spells for her http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
And I would go through the Hot Foot Page to get some ideas on keeping her physically away from her. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Prayers to ST. Michael for Protection is greatly helpful too.
Additionally, she really needs to contact the authorities. There are laws against this. And she might be able to get a Personal Protection Order (PPO) from the police.
Hope this helps. And I hope all of this gets resolved. There's nothing worse than a person living in fear
You're a good friend to her for caring
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Truth13 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Lemon Spell/ Married Couple: When writing the two peoples name on the back of their separate pictures, do I use the females maiden name or her birth last name? Thanks In Advance.
Truth13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am

Good Morning Truth13,

Some root workers work differently than others, but most will prefer the full birth name or the full current legal name or the cumulative full name, or will consider any of the three alternatives to be of equal value, according to their training and family traditions.

As Miss cat has written:

In the case of a married woman:
The full birth name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname.
The full current legal name is: first-name, middle-name, married-surname.
The cumulative full name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname, married-surname.

See more by her on this subject here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-questions-and-answers-t9215s540.html#p76763

In my case, if I don't have the full birth name, I use the name I know them by. And guess what? The spells still work!

So, use your best judgment on this. Whatever is available to you.

Hopes this helps
Have a great day.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Truth13 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for a prompt and helpful response.
Truth13

Unread postby BarbaraAnn » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 pm

I want to purchase the break up kit. However Won't I be wasting my time if I don't have a picture of the female? She does not have a facebook account. We are not friends and there are no pictures of her over my lovers house. I looked. I do know her name and birth date. I always read that personal concerns are better, but how can you get that when you are not friends or involved with the person. She knows who I am so I can't even get close enough to sneak a picture of her on my cell phone. I want to break them up. I been with him four years taking care of him financially and physically. It is not fair that she came in the picture and I can't sit back and let her have him without a magical fight.

Thank you in advance for your feedback
BarbaraAnn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm

BarbraAnn,

No, it won't be "wasting [your] time if [you] don't have a picture of the female." People did spells like this long before photography was invented.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby BarbaraAnn » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Thank you for your answer Catherine yronwode. I will purchase the kit on payday.
BarbaraAnn

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Until I receive the break up kit I want to sour the relationship. The lemon lime spell you wrote about (Catherine Yronwode) that the person has to walk over, since they don't live together, can I do one for her yard and one for his yard. I know she is going to his house. I saw her. He said everywhere he looks she is around. He is pretending he does not like her. I know different.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi, Barbaramcnair,
Well, if she's walking on his property, yes, do it on his property. And you can also do it on her property.
Hope this makes sense!
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MojoGuy365 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank you so much for your response, Miss Aida! For some reason I didn't see where you had replied to my post, but I'm thankful to say that my friend has gotten disentangled from this man, and the trouble has seemed to pass. Since I work very closely with St. Michael I suggested that she start praying for his intercession, and since then her life has improved and she feels protected and safe. As a matter of fact, she was protected from being in a terrible accident today that would have been devastating for her and her young child, and I believe St. Michael was standing with her and intervened. I will certainly keep your suggestions in mind should she have anymore trouble from that man.

Thank you again!
MojoGuy365

Unread postby linatruong » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I did a lemon breakup and buried it under my ex frontsteps . I wonder should I do that every coming waning moon and bury lemons under his steps for 6 months? .isthere other lemon break up spells out there ? Please share!
Thank you!
linatruong

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 am

Hello again linatruong

I think you only need to do the lemon break up the one time. It seems like it might become noticeable if you keep burying lemons under his doorstep and you don't really want him to start digging them back up and undoing your work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, linatruong ,
How about other container spells?? www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
And there are great freezer spells too! www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
I hope this helps.
Happy new Year!

linatruong wrote:Hi everyone,
I did a lemon breakup and buried it under my ex frontsteps . I wonder should I do that every coming waning moon and bury lemons under his steps for 6 months? .isthere other lemon break up spells out there ? Please share!
Thank you!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce