• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Re: Lemon and Lime Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:24 pm

For those wishing to try the Lemon and Alum spell (which can also be done with a Lime and Alum, be aware that we sell Alum in two forms. Either will work.

MIN-ALU-CHUN
Alum Chunk
$4.00

MIN-ALU-POWD
Alum Powder
$4.00

There are also many Alum spells in their own right, mostly for stopping gossip. See

alum-chunks-and-powder-questions-and-answers-t15194.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:09 am

Hi all

I've just started on a vinegar jar with a lemon in it and will be keeping this to work on shaking it everyday until my ex break off with his gf. I'm also thinking of doing another lemon spell on its own and after that bury it in a graveyard. I also plan to work on the lime spell which Cat mentioned earlier in this thread and try to bury it at target's property although I will have to sneak into his apartment and might get into trouble with the security + I will most likely not be able to bury it somewhere where he will walk over as I didnt know which block he lives in. Will it be alrite if I just bury it in his property but he might not be able to walk over it? Also, am i doing too much with the vinegar jar, lemon spell and the lime spell?
mabel

Unread postby mabel » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Hi,

Could anyone advise me on my queries please....?

Thanks.
mabel

Unread postby josie02 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 am

Where can I find these lemon spells ? Can I use things at home since my funds are limited. I want to break up my husbands friendship with a very manipulative person.
josie02

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:45 pm

josie, this is the second post by you i found today in which you are asking for spells using things in your kitchen and specifically stating that you won't be buying from us. (The other was in the anointing oils section, where you asked how to use an oil from your kitchen.)

The thing is, hon, like Mama Micki said, this is the Lucky Mojo Curio Company product forum, which is financially sponsored and maintained by the company for the benefit of our customers and clients. The customers who post questions to the forum are served by the company's co-owners (of whom i am one) and by about a dozen wonderful forum moderators (like Mama Micki, whom you met above), who are graduates of my course in hoodoo and who are recompensed for their work here replying to customers, by getting Lucky Mojo products in exchange.

Take your time, look around, and see if there is some way we can help you with our products and with old-time spiritual spells -- but be aware that most such spells do make use of items outside your kitchen, okay?

For instance, with the Lemon and Lime spells you would add a number of other herbs and roots, and some powders to the spell -- so, yes, some of the things would come from your home, but it is a long-standing tradition in hoodoo to purchase magical goods, which we call "spiritual supplies" or, sometimes, "products," which were made by a root worker or practitioner for a specific purpose and prayed over for that purpose, and then mailed to you.

The cost of our herbs is $3.00 per pack. Our hand-made baths, incenses, and sachet powders are $5.00 per pack. Our hand-made oils are $7.00 per bottle. We work hard all day making these products to earn our livings (there are 12 people who work at Lucky Mojo, my husband and myself included) and we don't feel that the supplies are unaffordable, nor are we inclined to give people kitchen-recipes that would cause them to use our knowledge and expertise but never buy from us.

Remember, the forum is FREE, but i just put in an 8-hour day making oils, packing divination bones and shells, dusting shelves, and serving customers. I come here in the evening, after dinner, when most people would be kicking back with a TV show or a book, and i spend more hours online, just answering questions from my mail-order customers and clients. Well, you get the idea. We are what we are -- a company product forum., Okay?

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Cleansing After a Lemon Spell During a Business Trip

Unread postby CreoleMiss » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

Anyway, no matter which of the many lemon or lime spells you do, just cleanse yourself. The work was not done in your home, so no need to clean it up.

Good luck with your work. I too have done some rough and rugged spells while on the road, and i have found that being in a strange place can add a heightened sense of oddity (which can be good) to the work.

Can this spell also be done if you cant bury it somewhere they will walk over it? They are not together (in my case) but still contacting each other so I want to sour their contact and cause them to fight.
Thank you Cat In Advance
CreoleMiss

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:41 pm

CreoleMiss --

No, the spell i described is a traditiaion, physical walk-over-it spell.There are other ways to work with a lemon or a lime, but that are not that one.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby wm314 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 am

I did a lemon sour spell wrapping the lemon in black yarn for my ex husband and the woman who lied and took him pretending to be my friend. How long do I keep lemon after spell done and how long to look for results before doing again . She has made sure there is no communication between him and I and caused rifts between his family talking to me. Want to open communication between. What do you recommend plz help new at this
wm314

Unread postby Mila » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 pm

I want to make the spell with containers at this page http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html . I'll get a bottle, add lemon( or lemon verbena? which one is effective?) , the couple's names, something that couple has such as his painting, or gift he gave me ? , then red papper, and wallnut leaf. Then I'll mix the powder with their personal stuffs. But I dont understand when should I light the candle ? what color? and at where ? in the bottle or out of bottle? then when should I bury the bottle ?
Mila

Unread postby sadfish » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:01 am

Hi, I am pretty new in this forum. I am trying to find the way to do lemon spells, but I can't find anywhere. I am in love with this man for a year, I know that he might be seeing someone else, but I don't know her name or anything about this person. How I can make a lemon spell or vinegar spell without knowing anything about her? Can anyone please help me? thanks
sadfish

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 am

--sadfish

Please don't post the same questions in multiple locations.

I'd suggest using a freezer spell, to put any love rivals on ice. You can read about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:--sadfish

I'd suggest using a freezer spell, to put any love rivals on ice. You can read about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I did read stories of ppl using it freezer spell for all kinds of purposes although, Miss Cat mentions freezer spell not intended for breaking up a couple in thi post
Thank You.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Newbie best tips to learn:
1. type in "key words" in the upper right hand corner
2. Read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Cat's online book available free for everyone:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
3. Purchase Miss Cat's Book available in Print, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
4. http://www.southern-spirits.com/index.html
5. Become familiar with this page, this is the product page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html
6. This is the herb and root page within the catalogue
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

I learned so much especially "refreshing memories" from my childhood. These pages and links will answer so much. It will require study, but it will be worth it for the overall understanding and cumultive progess that you will gain.

Miss Catherine Yronwood's AIRR page is here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e_Yronwode

Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Cleansing After a Lemon Spell During a Business Trip

Unread postby desiree » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 am

catherineyronwode wrote:I'm not sure which lemon spell you intend to do, but my favourite is the one where you do the old-fashioned trick with a lemon or a lime to make them fight: Write their names on a paper and then cut the paper apart, separating their names. Put the two names into a lime, but keeping the papers not touching, with cayenne pepper and Inflammatory Confusion powder. Bury it where they will walk over it.

Anyway, no matter which of the many lemon or lime spells you do, just cleanse yourself. The work was not done in your home, so no need to clean it up.

Good luck with your work. I too have done some rough and rugged spells while on the road, and i have found that being in a strange place can add a heightened sense of oddity (which can be good) to the work.

If they leave in a different country and they can' t walk over it, this spell will still be done the same way???
desiree

Break Up Spell with Lemons Popping and Hissing

Unread postby missingu68 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

hello and very new to this site. loved reading the posts so now I need some help.

I just did a break up spell using lemons. after the spell was complete the lemons started to make a hissing and popping noise. it was so noticeable that I thought it was the candles that were making the noise, but it was the lemons.

would someone tell me please what that was all about. thank u.
missingu68

Re: Break Up Spell with Lemons Popping and Hissing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 pm

missingu68 --

One or both of the people you put in the lemon is fighting the spell, trying to break it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Breakup Lemon - target and unknown woman

Unread postby MojoGuy365 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 am

Hello,

I have a friend who has gotten herself into a real pickle with a man online who is harassing her and is mentally unstable. I'm truly worried about her, her child, and family. She wants him to leave her alone, and I recommended a freezer spell with a lemon, name paper, and a red pepper dusting. Would that work? How about a red onion spell as prescribed in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic? Thank you!
MojoGuy365

Re: Lemon and Lime Break-Up Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am

Hello, MojoGuy375,
Unfortunately, with the computer era, we run into people like this guy. Very tragic yet, very common.
I think your suggestions are very good. But, I would ad Fiery Wall of Protection spells for her http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
And I would go through the Hot Foot Page to get some ideas on keeping her physically away from her. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Prayers to ST. Michael for Protection is greatly helpful too.
Additionally, she really needs to contact the authorities. There are laws against this. And she might be able to get a Personal Protection Order (PPO) from the police.
Hope this helps. And I hope all of this gets resolved. There's nothing worse than a person living in fear
You're a good friend to her for caring
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Truth13 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Lemon Spell/ Married Couple: When writing the two peoples name on the back of their separate pictures, do I use the females maiden name or her birth last name? Thanks In Advance.
Truth13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 am

Good Morning Truth13,

Some root workers work differently than others, but most will prefer the full birth name or the full current legal name or the cumulative full name, or will consider any of the three alternatives to be of equal value, according to their training and family traditions.

As Miss cat has written:

In the case of a married woman:
The full birth name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname.
The full current legal name is: first-name, middle-name, married-surname.
The cumulative full name is: first-name, middle-name, maiden-surname, married-surname.

See more by her on this subject here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-questions-and-answers-t9215s540.html#p76763

In my case, if I don't have the full birth name, I use the name I know them by. And guess what? The spells still work!

So, use your best judgment on this. Whatever is available to you.

Hopes this helps
Have a great day.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Truth13 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for a prompt and helpful response.
Truth13

Unread postby BarbaraAnn » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:38 pm

I want to purchase the break up kit. However Won't I be wasting my time if I don't have a picture of the female? She does not have a facebook account. We are not friends and there are no pictures of her over my lovers house. I looked. I do know her name and birth date. I always read that personal concerns are better, but how can you get that when you are not friends or involved with the person. She knows who I am so I can't even get close enough to sneak a picture of her on my cell phone. I want to break them up. I been with him four years taking care of him financially and physically. It is not fair that she came in the picture and I can't sit back and let her have him without a magical fight.

Thank you in advance for your feedback
BarbaraAnn

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm

BarbraAnn,

No, it won't be "wasting [your] time if [you] don't have a picture of the female." People did spells like this long before photography was invented.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby BarbaraAnn » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Thank you for your answer Catherine yronwode. I will purchase the kit on payday.
BarbaraAnn

Unread postby Barbaramcnair » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Until I receive the break up kit I want to sour the relationship. The lemon lime spell you wrote about (Catherine Yronwode) that the person has to walk over, since they don't live together, can I do one for her yard and one for his yard. I know she is going to his house. I saw her. He said everywhere he looks she is around. He is pretending he does not like her. I know different.
Barbaramcnair

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Hi, Barbaramcnair,
Well, if she's walking on his property, yes, do it on his property. And you can also do it on her property.
Hope this makes sense!
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MojoGuy365 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Thank you so much for your response, Miss Aida! For some reason I didn't see where you had replied to my post, but I'm thankful to say that my friend has gotten disentangled from this man, and the trouble has seemed to pass. Since I work very closely with St. Michael I suggested that she start praying for his intercession, and since then her life has improved and she feels protected and safe. As a matter of fact, she was protected from being in a terrible accident today that would have been devastating for her and her young child, and I believe St. Michael was standing with her and intervened. I will certainly keep your suggestions in mind should she have anymore trouble from that man.

Thank you again!
MojoGuy365

Unread postby linatruong » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi everyone,
I did a lemon breakup and buried it under my ex frontsteps . I wonder should I do that every coming waning moon and bury lemons under his steps for 6 months? .isthere other lemon break up spells out there ? Please share!
Thank you!
linatruong

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 am

Hello again linatruong

I think you only need to do the lemon break up the one time. It seems like it might become noticeable if you keep burying lemons under his doorstep and you don't really want him to start digging them back up and undoing your work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Hello, linatruong ,
How about other container spells?? www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
And there are great freezer spells too! www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
I hope this helps.
Happy new Year!

linatruong wrote:Hi everyone,
I did a lemon breakup and buried it under my ex frontsteps . I wonder should I do that every coming waning moon and bury lemons under his steps for 6 months? .isthere other lemon break up spells out there ? Please share!
Thank you!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Hello I am new to these forums.
I've been reading up though.
Thought I'd see what your thoughts are on this spell.
I saw a spell on youtube for a lime jar. This is what she did.
She took a lime, cut it crosswise but not all the way through. Then she took the picture of the man, wrote his name and birthdate on the back. Then she took a brown paper bag material and wrote his name and birthdate again along with the petition. She rolled it up like a cigarette, and wrapped it tight with black twine. She repeated the same with the woman's picture and info.
Then she took each roll and stuck them on opposite sides of the slices she made in the lime, so they weren't touching. This is where it gets gross. She had her client crap in a plastic bag. She took the lime with the papers and dipped it in the client's crap. She said it was like the client was crapping on that relationship. Then she put the now crapped on lime and set it on a piece of tin foil. Then she prayed over it. Then she took dirt from the ant farm and poured some over it (is there a LM product like this?), then she poured black pepper over it, then put some red chili's on it. (Is there anything else I could add to make it stronger? I have sulfer but wasn't sure about using it. And/or poppy seeds maybe?) Then she wrapped the foil around it all in one ball and put it in her jar. She also mentioned that anytime you introduce a new ingredient into the spell you have to pray on it. Then she took vinegar and filled it a little more than half way, then she added milk until the jar was filled. She said the milk divides (as in separates) and sours (as in souring the relationship). She said that she says a special chant to the spirit of hatred for seven days, then she burys it in the cemetery.

So my questions are..
I wanted to reinforce this spell. Make it as strong as it can be. The relationship I want to end is strong right now. He wants a baby and I want them to break up before they work on that. So I want it to be as strong and quick as possible.
First off, I'm not sure what chant she was referring to. Any ideas what that might be and where I can find it?
Also, I was thinking about sealing it with black wax and burning a black candle with their names and birthdates carved into it. Would that help make it stronger? Also what kind of candles would I buy and how often would I burn them? Should I prepare the candle first with oil? Maybe break up oil?

Thank you!! :evil:
winkaway

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Hello, winkaway,
Again (per my last answer to you), please talk to your rootworker about this.
However, it sounds like a good spell and you have some good ideas also.
You can buy break-up candles from lucky mojo. And break up oil is great!
This page has a few pictures of them (and spells) http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
I pray that things turn out the way that you want them to.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby winkaway » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Wow, you're quick!! This was actually my second spell... ever lol. I did it like I saw in the video, but instead of dirt from an ant farm, I used graveyard dirt, sulfur, black pepper and poppy seeds. Also, I wanted to do the 9 pins, 9 needles and 9 nails. I had all but only 3 needles, so I added nine of the pins and nails and 3 needles. I don't know of any root workers. I have just been learning from youtube, facebook and what I can find on the internet. This is probably my last dark spell too. When I went to put the wrapped up lemon in the jar, it didn't fit.. I had to force it, which tore the tin foil. Now everything I had in the foil is floating around in the vinegar and milk. Is that okay? Im going to order some candles for it since I can't find them here anywhere. Wasn't sure how many and of what kind to order. I still had some break up oil, so I put a dab on the four corners of the petition, the pic's and a few drops on top of the lemon. Thank you!
winkaway

Unread postby winkaway » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 am

I have a question on this. I did that above vinegar jar spell and I swear the very day I started it I started feeling sick. The next day I vomited and have been feeling ill ever since with a sore throat, weak, sick to my stomach. Tomorrow is the last day of the spell, then I will find a place to bury it. But I can't help wonder if my suddenly feeling sick has something to do with my doing this spell or if it's just me being paranoid :?
winkaway

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, winkaway,
This is very hard to say what it is:
1-You might be allergic to something
2-You could be getting resistance and/or obstacles with the spell
3-It could be psychological
4-You could be getting sick with something that is non-related to the spell.
But, if you're really sick every single time you interact with it, then stop performing it.
I also advise that you see a physician as soon as possible in the event that you are ill.
PLEASE feel better soon.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ravenmaven » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Do you have suggestions for how to do the lemon breakup spell when the couple you want to break up lives far away so you can't bury it on their property or toss it under their front steps? I was going to do one today and then fix it with foil and toss it in a gutter at a crossroads five minutes' walk away for it to rot. I've also seen cursing spells that involve keeping the rotting fruit in a jar on your shelf. Which would be better?
ravenmaven

Unread postby winkaway » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 am

Thank you Miss Aida..
I actually wasn't feeling good enough to bury it, so I just padded it really well and threw it away. At this point, I just wanted to get rid of it so I could focus on getting better. It was more of a back up anyway because the person I go to for spells also has a candle going for them. And I've been told by a couple psychic's that they will break up. It's just taking so long and I'm afraid that he will get her pregnant before the spell works. I know he wants a baby and I've been told that he has "a baby around him" by a couple tarot readers. I have another post I just did in one of the love forums to see if there's something I can do to get his mind on me more. He's been more distant with me lately.
winkaway

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
I personally prefer the cemetery
Try this link: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Wishing you the best

ravenmaven wrote:Do you have suggestions for how to do the lemon breakup spell when the couple you want to break up lives far away so you can't bury it on their property or toss it under their front steps? I was going to do one today and then fix it with foil and toss it in a gutter at a crossroads five minutes' walk away for it to rot. I've also seen cursing spells that involve keeping the rotting fruit in a jar on your shelf. Which would be better?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello, winkaway,
If they are getting: "heavy duty" you may want to consider a full break up spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
It doesn't have anything that you may be allergic to.
Then, when you're done with this spell, try the come to me spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html
I swear by these spell kits because they have complete instructions and cover all angles. Even with my decades of experience, I still rely on Lucky Mojo spell kits for difficult situations.
I hope this helps and I pray that everything work out for you
Take care

winkaway wrote:Thank you Miss Aida..
I actually wasn't feeling good enough to bury it, so I just padded it really well and threw it away. At this point, I just wanted to get rid of it so I could focus on getting better. It was more of a back up anyway because the person I go to for spells also has a candle going for them. And I've been told by a couple psychic's that they will break up. It's just taking so long and I'm afraid that he will get her pregnant before the spell works. I know he wants a baby and I've been told that he has "a baby around him" by a couple tarot readers. I have another post I just did in one of the love forums to see if there's something I can do to get his mind on me more. He's been more distant with me lately.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby winkaway » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida :)
winkaway

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 am

I'd like to second Miss Aida on the use of Lucky Mojo spell kits. Hundreds of years of collective experience are behind each one.

I am not happy with several elements of the ritual you attempted, Winkaway: the lemon which did not fit the jar, the forcing of it anyway which ripped up the spell, the disposal in the garbage because "it's just a backup anyway."

This isn't honey and rose petals you're dealing with here -- it's graveyard dirt and sulfur and pins and needles! Your physical reaction is a warning not only to see a doctor and do some spiritual cleansing, but to stop doing negative magic entirely.

Master the sweet stuff before messing with things that can harm yourself and others.

With prayer and blessings for you,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread postby winkaway » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.
I have a lot of learning to do. One thing's for sure, I didn't like the way I felt doing this. Not just the feeling sick part, but it didn't feel right if that makes sense.
winkaway

Unread postby deaconmillett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 am

That feeling of wrongness makes total sense to me. I trust those feelings 100% in my own work...

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce