Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lifelong interest in magic - & missed opportunities

MrZipZipZip

Lifelong interest in magic - & missed opportunities

Unread post by MrZipZipZip » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Best wishes to one and all here! I'm new, as you'll soon be able to tell. Magick has been calling me since I was a kid, through coincidences and happenings we won't go into right now. It would be an overstatement to say I've dabbled in it, but have had a few small successes I can't explain using logic. I think this is why we are on this earth, to partner ourselves with natural forces not readily apparent to the physical senses, that which is outside of yet permeates "normal" space and time, so that we improve and maintain to desired levels our brief lives in the everyday world.

Having lurked a while here, I've gleaned much that can be useful and reawakened something inside me that gives me mixed feelings of both hope and futility. My whole life has seemed bogged down in the mud, derailed, off-course. What I thought were blessings have been bestowed on me, things I never dreamed nor could have engineered intentionally...and now they are gone, in no small part due to others having the upper hand in certain situations,and to me not being strong enough/quick enough/resourceful enough to weather the storm and improvise contingency plans. And now I find myself come full circle to where I fought so hard to get out of for most of this year, and the past three years, maybe longer.

Funny, I don't remember giving my power away like that...

So here are wondering what to do and where to go from here. It is said, if you don't where you're going any road will get you there. It is also said that to be a good explorer, you must learn to be comfortable getting lost. How do you know if that light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train or a rescue vehicle looking for you?

Ashe to you all.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Original clever title was too vague. I almost deleted it as spam!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Lifelong interest in magic - & missed opportunities

Unread post by Lady Muse » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 am

Hello Mr. Zip,
Welcome to The forums! Since you have been lurking, I'm sure that you have found a lot of good information that can help you get your life back to how you want it to be. Feel free to check out Lucky Mojo Curio Co. for any supplies that you may need on your journey to success. We are here to help and point you in the right direction to empower yourself. Always remember that the Power is within you and it is according to your faith:)
I wish you great success on you journey!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2012 Public Forum Introductions”