Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

List of Graduates of HRCC

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.
AnnieB
Forum Member

List of Graduates of HRCC

Unread post by AnnieB » Mon May 06, 2013 3:57 am

Hello there! I was wondering if there was a way one can check if a certain rootworker really is a graduate of HRCC if they claim to be one?

The rootworker I'm working with now is a graduate, but I have no doubts regarding his claims because he is on a shared blog with known and trusted AIRR workers so I know he's legit. But what about when there's someone who has a website that's not tied to or referenced by anyone familiar and all you have as proof is the "certified practicioner" graphic (which anyone can put up if they want to be dishonest) on their webpage?

Is there a list somewhere of the names of graduated practitioners that people can check?

Thank you very much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: List of Graduates of HRCC

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 06, 2013 8:51 am

This is a good question, and there have been instances when fraudulent use of my name has occurred.

Lara Rivera designed the LMCCo "certification" badges in an attempt to counter this. I myself never claim to "certify" anyone, and if i did, it would have been through my own name, not through the Lucky Mojo shop name (the shop does not administer my course, my apprenticeships, or the workshops) -- but i found Lara's system of identification useful and have been grateful for it.

The AIRR logo link-back system was designed by me in response to the usefulness of Lara's LMCCo badges. It has proved its worth many times over. See this page for verification of that:

Fake Psychics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

As for a list of graduates: Just ask me by posting here -- i'll tell you.
catherine yronwode

AnnieB
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnieB » Mon May 06, 2013 9:35 am

Thanks for the reply! I really like reading Hoodoo blogs and am always on the lookout for good ones, and I usually find them because someone from AIRR linked to them, or are linked by someone who knows someone from AIRR (and so on goes the degrees of separation, yet still connected).

But I came across this one page recently who I haven't seen referenced by anyone I'm already familiar with: Mama Vescha of Vescha Conjure.

I personally feel iffy about calling out names like this because I feel like it sounds like an accusation. I promise I'm not accusing anyone of lying about being a graduate. It's just that the blogs I follow are in one way or another mentioned by least one person that I know to be legit, but I failed to find a reference to her so I guess I thought I'd just go straight to the source :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Mama Vescha (a.k.a. Tau Vescha Sur, Scarlet Fever, Scarlet9393, Scarlet Star, and Baphamae156) is a woman in Georgia who is student #1397, and a graduate of the Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. I have never met her, but i know her street name and quite a few personal details about her. As you can see by her other pseudonyms (including numbers like "93" and words like "scarlet") she is or was at one time associated in some way with the style of magic advocated by Aleister Crowley. She is also associated with Haitian Voodoo in some form, but i do not know her lineage in that regard.
catherine yronwode

AnnieB
Forum Member

Unread post by AnnieB » Tue May 07, 2013 5:03 am

Ah, that's great! Thanks so much for that information, Ms. Cat!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Lucky Mojo has a vast system that a lot of information is on. There could be a whole culture study done using the LMCC database.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Hello was wondering how do i find the list for those who are taking the course in my area? Thanks Athena aka Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:46 am

Hello, Amber/Athena
Are you a student?
The list is available to students. Links to the list are posted in the student group.
Have a good day

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 pm

yes i am but how do i log on to the yahoo group i already accepted the invite Thanks Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Hi, Amber,
Once you get an e-mail, just keep the address in your mailbox.
You will get welcome notices and everything else will be explained to you via the notices. Then, you can see the student lists also.
See you in the student group! Take care

HiImDiane
Forum Member

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:13 am

Hi, Im in a situation where I ran across a site from a gentleman by the name of Adriel from Los Angeles. He is very nice and his site is very detailed and full of information. It says that he is a luckymojo certified practitioner on his page but I just wanted to make sure before I purchase anything from him. I found him by going on Yelp then typing in Rootworker Los Angeles.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Good Evening, HiImDiane,

Miss cat is approaching the 2,000 mark of students.

I personally have not heard of this person.

Unless catherine or another moderator steps up and says that they know this person Adriel, I would rather play it safe than sorry. I would just buy from Lucky Mojo http://www.luckymojo.com and use our AIRR workers or Hoodoo Psychics (all certified root workers and all certified graduates of cat's program) for root work.
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://readersandrootworkers.org

I apologize for not being much help with a straight forward answer.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Adriel, also known as Starry Moonlit Night, is a participant on this forum under the member name starry moonlit night. The reason Aida may not know of him is that in the private HRCCgroup, he used his street name, which is neither Adriel nor starry moonlit night. He's a June 2013 graduate of my course -- student #1824G. He joined this forum on April 16, 2013 and made his first post here on July 06, 2013. His posting profile is here:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15031

He is not a member of Hoodoo Psychics or the Association of Readers and Rootworkers, but he is a friend of Deacon Millett of AIRR and HP, who would be able to vouch for him.
catherine yronwode

HiImDiane
Forum Member

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Thank you soooooo much Ms.Catherine, I feel so much better. God bless.

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:22 am

Well Hello, i am a gratuate of the course , finished last yr, and was would like to get some info on going
To the next level, i do live far from the shop, I'm in OC, Is there a course for becoming a Root Dr? Just gratuateing the course i think just makes you a person who Gratuadted the course, haha..

Ive been having a few friends come to me in need of help, and i would like more info how i can become better and more knowledge about it? Thanks so much Athena #1863

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello, amber ,

The apprenticeship programs are great

You could find a shop that you could help out in.

You could find a rootworker in AIRR and ask to be your mentor

Wishing you the best

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program”