Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 pm

mastersirius678 --

I am so glad you are safe and unhurt.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:31 pm

I started a spell with a Block Buster Vigil Light and surrounded it with four 4" candles dressed in Block Buster Oil, which I walked away from the central vigil light to light the way and blow some bureaucratic obstacles apart in all four directions. While the large candle was going, I also bathed in diluted Block Buster herbal wash. The results were speedy. The help that was needed showed up at once, and all bureaucratic paperwork was finished on the next day, before the vigil light even finished burning.
coastwitch

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi coastwitch,

I moved your post to this thread, as it is for customer testimonials for Lucky Mojo products.

Congratulations on your fantastic results! That is wonderful news, and thank you for sharing with us.

I hope you continue to have great success.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 am

I need to share this:
Some weeks ago both my mojo hands were found AND touched by my cleaner.
I've decided to continue feeding and praying over them a few more days, asking for small signs. I'd felt that one was giving them to me while the other wasn't (bare in mind I asked for really small things so I still couldn't be sure). I've put the one that wasn't showing signs aside, while continued working with the other - feeding it almost every night, praying over it, speaking to it, I give it a lot of love and attention.
I've asked it for something quite big and even, unlikely, recently (I've also been praying for it with a honey jar and oils). Asking for a specific, private person to really open up to me (he has before but not to this extent).
Today we were due to meet so last night and this morning I'd asked my mojo to have him say / suggest something truly out of the ordinary (once more, something very specific) - and he did. I had to pretend not to have my mouth wide open when he said it! All I could think of then was my dear mojo hand. I'm going to give it even more care now.
Very overwhelmed and overjoyed. I've been using LM products for many years now and this is the biggest most fantastic success I've had. I truly suggest everyone get themselves a mojo hand (this is my first one. The one that I believe had died was more recent).

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Hi aniviel,

I moved your post to this thread, which is for customer testimonials on Lucky Mojo products.

All I can say is WOW! What fantastic success with your mojo, and you have given the forum a wonderful lesson in the care and feeding of mojos so they work their best for you. Well done, and thank you for sharing!

prtypsn27
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:25 am

Good morning!

I hope this is the right thread. It could go in either the Mojo or honey jar thread. But, i feel this is the right one for me.

I have been having some serious issues with my husband who had an emotional affair on me. We have been together for 30 years....since we were 18. I bought a triple strength "Stay With Me" Mojo from LM and a honey jar. I was holding my Mojo in my hand while i lit the candle and put it on my honey jar. At that exact moment my wedding song "Everything I do, I do it for you" came on the radio. I can't describe how emotional i feel. I love my honey jar and my Mojo.

P.S i have been using "Stay With Me", "Fire Of Love", "Healing" and "Oil Of Gladness" oils to anoint my candles, use on my body and lightly put on my bed, door knobs and i put them on the petition papers i used for my honey jar.

Thank you LM!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:14 am

Hi prtypsn27,

I moved your post to the testimonials thread, as it seems the most fitting to your comments.

I am sorry to hear you are going through difficulty with your husband but I am glad to hear your Lucky Mojo products have been helpful. Keep working with them, and may you find the joy in your marriage that you are looking for!

Good luck, please keep us posted.

prtypsn27

Unread post by prtypsn27 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:25 am

Thank you Miss Athena! I do agree...this is the perfect thread. I also have to say that i have had readings with a few AIRR readers and they have all been accurate. My last reading was last week and i was told my Mojo was alive and i did it correctly.

The amount of support i have received from AIRR and Lucky Mojo, whether it be from the readers, the product or the people at the store, has been priceless. I'm so lucky to live only a few miles from LMCCo. Yose has the best shoulders to cry on!

Again....i trust, i have faith and i have learned SO much from these threads! Thank you Miss Cat!

EndlessSky79
Newly Registered

Unread post by EndlessSky79 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 am

I initially purchased 3 oils from you about a month or so ago. I had quite a few jobs to do and was very excited to use the combo of Van Van, Fiery Wall of Protection, and Run Devil Run. One of the jobs was a powerful house cleansing/clearing. After doing a massive blessings/protection work on my home, I used each of the oils in a ritual bath for 9 nights along with an assortment of protective herbs from my garden. I also used them for anointing oils. At the end of the 9 nights, I decided to keep on using your oils because I noticed a huge change in my fortune. My business and client needs have improved, things are looking very good for another deal, deals are running more smoothly, I have felt very safe and protected since starting their use. Even better, my husband cut down on his drinking too! Your oils are truly magic and are most groovy! I liked them so much I gifted some to my best friend. She has also noticed a notedly positive difference in the way things are going. =) Thank you very kindly for such wonderful products. I have just put in a much larger order and am looking forward to learning more! Bright blessings to all at Lucky Mojo!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 am

Hi EndlessSky79,

Thank you for such a wonderful testimonial! I am so happy to hear that the oils are working so well for you and your friend. Yes, they are indeed "most groovy"!

I hope you continue to find success and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Brujo_Sireno

Re: Master Key Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Brujo_Sireno » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:34 am

So, I ordered a bottle of Master Key oil and dressed a red glass encased candle for multiple workings. Let me say right off the bat: It’s incredible.

The first few times I’ve used it had been for adding extra “juice” to a honey jar and it worked spectacularly. I decide to try using it for an occult study buddy after I bought a few new LM books. I inhaled the first and genuinely comprehended what I read, not just speed read like it was required reading for a class. My notes in the margins are coherent and the I truly understood what the book was saying without having to reread or constantly check back. This oil is amazing. The candle itself didn’t start to flicker until I started getting sleepy, after I had finished the book, basically telling me to go to bed.
I kiss the moon and hug the sun
And call the spirits and make 'em run

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:07 am

Hello Brujo_Sireno,

I have moved your post to the thread for Lucky Mojo customer testimonials, as it is more appropriate to the nature of your comments.

I'm thrilled to hear you have had such success with Master Key oil. That is fantastic, and I wish you continued good luck with it and your studies!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”