Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
mlove
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by mlove » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 am

Love reading the testimonies....anxiously waiting for my shipment!!

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:55 am

Not sure if this is where I should post this..Although I haven't received my shipment (which includes CTM, FMB and many others) I wake up to 12 texts from my ex-fiance wondering why I hadn't responded to his texts. He also wanted to spend last night together, but didn't say. We had spent the day together moving my daughter to college and I didn't want to push myself on him. I am not a mind reader and would have definitely went if I knew he wanted to be with me. He was also jealous thinking I was texting someone while on the car ride...which I wasn't. If all of his attention is what I have to look forward too.....Thank you!!!! I am so looking forward to receiving my magical goodies. Sorry, if this is not where this should be posted...it's somewhat a testimony of what's to come. ;)

Reason: She doesn't have any LM products yet and is just braggng about her boyfriend texting her. Nothing to

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:19 am

I had exceptional results with the Court Case oil, I helped a relative get a misdemeanor reduced to an infraction.
I burned a brown vigil candle dressed in Court Case oil and court case herbs (from a Lucky Mojo Court Case honey jar I had previously purchased), set it on top of a copy of the court paperwork (I wrote "dismissed" on it) and lit the candle.
Amazing stuff!!!

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:06 am

Dear Lucky Mojo,
Thank you so much for this forum, your tips and suggestions are wonderful! The products you offer are superb. I used your court case, pay me oil and follow me oil with great success. I have also used some other confusion spells from this forum with fantastic results. Thank you so much!

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm

I recently received my LM goodies and have been working a love jar, NS and doll baby (thanks to Ms. Michaele) together and nothing but great results so far. I also have candle vigils going, which are great. Anyway, my ex-fiance and I spent a wonderful weekend together. He has been so attentive, agreeable, making sure I am comfortable, has started cooking for me again, etc...the man I fell in love with. When I want to spend time together, he is quick to say ok...not making excuses as to why we can't. I've changed my attitude, not quick to snap at him...it makes no sense to work on him if I'm not changing what got me in this situation? In a month or so my next step is to do some skull work, since I do want us to start talking about marriage again. I'll keep y'all posted.

I don't know how I stumbled across LM, but I am so glad I did. The workers here are honest, willing to tell you what you need to hear and not out to take your money.

You guys are awesome, God Bless you all!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:47 pm

I remember your story from the rdio show mlove. so glad to hear that things are going well. Yay!

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi Sarafina,

It's a process and I know it's gonna take a while to get back where we were however, I am loving the results from the work.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:41 pm

My testimony is that I messed up a freezer/vinegar spell BADLY and froze out the love of my life and soured HIS life bad too. Three days later, he lost his 6 figure income career, his grandfather died and his nephew got sick as well as his relationship with his ex wife got worse in regards to their daughter....really traumatized him, I didnt hear from him for a month....so after the jars were broken, I ordered Come to Me, Cast off Evil, and Fiery Wall oils. After much work and a million cute texts later, he came back to me! Last week, only once...so I am working a honey jar, burning Come to Me dressed candles and made a poppet doll of him, baptising and anointing him in Cast off Evil. He has been very sweet to me....now all I need is for him to follow me around like he use to....guess I know what oils I am buying next!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:57 pm

^you should probably add crown of success and steady work since your work DID ruin his livelihood. No point in him following you around if his life is in shambles..it will help you two.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Sarafina wrote:^you should probably add crown of success and steady work since your work DID ruin his livelihood. No point in him following you around if his life is in shambles..it will help you two.
He already found another career I believe due to my constant cleansings and prayers on his poppet. He is still traumatized and I DO and DID anoint him with Crown of Success, if I didnt mention it along with Cast off Evil, then Crown of Success, THEN I did love work. I realized my work was strong and fast and I NEVER want to make that mistake again. I am patient with his coldness & recovery since it WAS me that did it to him. Seems like the love work is taking longer than my cursing did!! I dont blame him for not having time for me...

Thanks for your input!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Goatman86

Unread post by Goatman86 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share my success. my husband and I have been having problems with or bosses/co-workers.

I got some crossing, and stop gossip, and confusion supplies to work on them. As well as using luck oil and some other things for us.

Boss number 1 has been quietly told she needs to find a new job (only a few of us know right now). Boss number two is in trouble from his higher ups for not doing his job. Co-worker 1 who has been causing trouble, is quitting. I'm about to start working on co-worker 2.

Thanks!
The Goatman

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

Testimony for LM products? Just buy one product, and product and you will know this is where you belong. The herbs, the oils, the incense, the baths are soo much more then then fake synthetic crap sold on the market and internet. Chiming Goatman86 post I love to use stop gossip at work, its an amazing product, soo much that I keep the bottle in my bag for that, you are being called in a meeting moment, or something happened so lets put it on now. I used crossing products on black figure candles for prior bosses who were evil and stole from the company, both of them in the same week, one had his car stolen the other had all 4 tires stolen on his expensive luxury car. their cars were their prize possessions. Both got fired that same year.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

tabbyall4

Unread post by tabbyall4 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:19 am

Mr goatman how did you make that happen with your bosses and coworkers?

M B P

Unread post by M B P » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:13 pm

This is a service testimonial for the psychic readings of Conjureman Ali, Cat Yronwode and Elvyra.

Backstory: I'm REALLY new to magic. Like, it's been maybe four days since I found Lucky Mojo. Determined, yesterday I got on the Lucky Mojo Radio show, and ConjureMan Ali, Cat Yronwode and Elvyra read for me. It was great, and there wasn't much time for me to respond and tell them just how scarily accurate they are. I highly recommend getting a reading before placing an order - I was about to order hundreds of dollars worth of oils, when really what I needed first is Chinese wash and a reversing candle!

Anyway, usually I'm too nice for my own good, and apologize to people who bump into ME, but I was piping mad when the radio show panelists confirmed my suspicion that yes, years ago a competitive woman who regarded me as a love rival (lol) sent a bunch of yucky stuff my way in the form of spells. What kind of spells, I can only guess, but my first card for the reading was The Devil in reverse!

After the show, I was so piping mad I could light a black candle with my mind. I have not much to do but clean and wait for my LM order to arrive. So I went to the corner store and got a 6 pack of apple cider ale. The song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" starts on the radio exactly when I turn on the car on the way home. I look down and notice that my cider is called "Angry Orchard". Today, I used the forum's search function to look up "reversing candle" and there are 666 results. I think everything is going to be just fine.

Obsidian-Pizza

Unread post by Obsidian-Pizza » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Let me just start by saying that I am writing this testimonial to you on my brand spankin' new (and obnoxiously expensive) iPad Air. Now I promise I'm not telling you that to make you jealous, as the only reason I'm typing on this iPad is because of a winning raffle ticket belonging to yours truly. I guarantee you that the only reason my raffle ticket was selected is because of the many propitious Lucky Mojo products I employed in the weeks leading up to the drawing. As clearly evidenced, my results speak for themselves! :lol:

My chosen ingredients were selected based on what I had in stock from previous Lucky Mojo purchases. My list of advantageous LM ingredients I used during my ritual included: Parchment, 6" Green Candle, Money Draw Oil, Attraction Oil, Van Van Oil, Attraction Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Camomile, Orange peel, Cinnamon, Mercury Dime, Citrine, Pyrite, Whole Nutmeg, John The Conquerer Root and Money Draw Bath.

The raffle I entered was for a charity event this weekend, and I was fortunate enough to have pre-purchased my 50 raffle tickets nearly 3 weeks ago. The tickets required that you fill in your name and contact information, and then circle the corresponding number for the prize that you were playing for (there were 5 different prize packages). Players would then drop their name cards into the appropriate fishbowl, leaving the rest up to fate to decide. Seeing the obvious opportunity to turn my name cards into petition papers weeks in advance, I started off by dusting all of my tickets with a mixture of attraction powder, agar agar and ground cinnamon. Next, I filled out the tickets using a green pen only designated for use in money-drawing rituals. Using Attraction Oil, I fixed each name card in a five-spot pattern over my name and contact information. Holding my stack of tickets similar to how you would hold a stack of playing cards, I began to anoint the outside perimeter of my cards with Van Van Oil, rotating the stack clockwise until all of the outer-edges were coated. I then repeated this step the same way, only this time using Money Draw Oil.

I then created a name packet by writing my name 7 times on a piece of parchment, turning it clockwise and writing "WINNER" 7 times. Next, I wrote "I ALWAYS WIN THE RAFFLE" all around my name in one continuous circle. I wrote the words "LUCK" in all four corners with arrows pointing inwards towards my name. Then I added a Mercury Dime, a pinch of Attraction Powder, a pinch of cinnamon, a pinch of camomile flowers, and a pinch of orange peels to the center, dressed all four corners with money draw, folded it while speaking my intentions, and taped it shut. My name packet had the privilege of hanging out underneath my candlestick holder, which held my 6" green candle that I had carved with my NAME, I ALWAYS WIN THE PRIZE, LUCK, I WIN I WIN I WIN, $, PROSPERITY, etc. I initially thought that I had inscribed too many words, but I can't argue with my results! Lastly, I outlined my work with a circle of Van Van Oil, and then lit the candle. I passed my tickets through the lit flame 3 times, declaring my intentions with each pass. Usually I said something like, "I am always the luckiest person in the room", "I always win every raffle I enter", "I always win the prize". I also passed through the flame a whole nutmeg and some citrine I had programmed, while speaking similar phrases. I set my tickets on my altar directly above the work on a tiny shelf, next to a bowl of cinnamon mixed with Attraction Powder. I also placed the citrine on top of the tickets, while I wore the nutmeg close to my body. I would pray over this candle in the weeks leading up to the charity event, sprinkling my body and shoes with the cinnamon/attraction powder mixture, ending my prayers with Psalm 23 (the Lord is my shepard, I shall not want..). On the day of the event I took a Money Draw Bath, adding a few drops of Van Van Oil and Attraction Oil to the water. After washing, my spirit friends told me to drink 7 gulps of the water, to which I readily complied. That evening I made sure to carry with me my petition packet, my nutmeg, the citrine, a piece of pyrite, and a small John The Conquerer Root. At the end of the night, I walked away the tangible winner of a brand new iPad Air, but it was a mutual victory shared between spirit and myself. WE did it, together, along with confidence and the advantageous support from specially-obtained ingredients from Lucky Mojo.

Lucky Mojo has always provided me with the perfect ingredients for all of my ritual needs, and not only that--they always arrive locked and loaded, potent, and eager for my direction. These are unique herbs, oils, and powders that are always equipped with their own intense longing to help me create and manifest my own desires upon their arrival. I refer to 'em as "Ritual-Ready", which is helpful for someone as busy as I am. That's some pretty powerful stuff! I will never settle for the "fast food" of ritual ingredients by purchasing them at the grocery store, when I can always order exactly what I need from the "3-Star Michelin Restaurant" that is Lucky Mojo. What I find most interesting about my raffle ritual experience is I recognize that arguably there are certain formulas that would have been a little better suited to my needs, Fast Luck or Lady Luck being the first two that initially come to mind. However, my needs were exponentially met by using exactly what I had on hand, which has proven to me yet again just how dynamically creative and responsive LM products are. I am beyond grateful for all of y'all's *FANTASTIC STUFF*, and for the information that you make readily available on your site.

The bottom line: Thank you for helping me win a new iPad I could never afford, and for all of the many wonderful things that you do. I will always be a happily devoted customer in this life and the next!

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Obsidian-Pizza,
Congratulations on your success with LM Products and your win!
TawanaNicole

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Obsidian-Pizza ,

Holy Cow!!!

CONGRATS!!!

glitter
Newly Registered

Unread post by glitter » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:37 pm

hi, i just wanted to let you know that i've tried a few of your products such as the incense, oils, and washes, and i'm extremely satisfied. i've had many breakthroughs with money and love. i was surrounded with so much negativity and the incense cleared up all of it. i must say that your products truly work and i LOVE IT, LOVE IT.
Last edited by nagasiva on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: readability

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 pm

As a practitioner and owner of my own conjure business, I love Pay Me products. My workplace owed me some money (flexible spending account) and were stalling on paying me, so I burned a petition paper to ash and mixed it with Pay Me incense. I burned that up and spread the ashes over my front doorstep. I had the money in 4 days.

Good stuff!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Testimonials Relay

Unread post by Testimonials Relay » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:22 am

This customer testimonial was received at the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page and is being relayed here for reference:
I got my order in today. Everything looks good and smells amazing! Thank you for being a wonderful company and helping preserve traditions.
-- Ashley Evins, July 19, 2013, via Facebook.

Testimonials Relay

Unread post by Testimonials Relay » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:55 pm

This customer testimonial was received at the Lucky Mojo Facebook Page and is being relayed here for reference:
Just wanted to say thank you for your radio program and all of the wisdom you so freely disperse. I really enjoy listening and learning, and plan to get on the forum as soon as I have time! Thanks,
-- Natalie Abeja, June 20, 2013, via Facebook.

Testimonials Relay

Unread post by Testimonials Relay » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:41 pm

I absolutely love your Forum!!!!!!
-- Sasha Nigel, January 31, 2014, via Facebook.

Dusty

Unread post by Dusty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:42 pm

I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I love your products; the quality is great! I now have a decent collection of oils, and a few sachet powders. Whenever possible I purchase fixed candles, and I only purchase fixed candles from LM. I purchased a couple mojo bag's awhile ago, and I will be purchasing another soon. Also, I really like Miss Cats books because, they are informative and have been very useful. I'd also like to add I've spoken with a couple employees from the store, and each time the employees were very friendly and helpful. I always recommend LM to my friends. :D

Testimonials Relay

Unread post by Testimonials Relay » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am

I have recently started reading about Hoodoo and wanted to say thank you for all the amazing resources and information on your site, it is really inspiring and informative, by far the best I have come across. I absolutely LOVE your spiritual oils! I have been using them recently and the energy is amazing! Thank you for creating them!
-- Ryan Lock, August 30, 2014, via Facebook.

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Time after time, Lucky Mojo products have come through for me, I am so grateful.

I have been working for the same company for years, with impeccable attendance and performance. I get severely sick for two days (I literally could not get out of bed) and this nightmare of a boss tries to get HR to NOT pay me even though I am salaried and get paid sick days! I even drove my sick butt to the doctor to get a note, so needless to say, I got paid.

Finally fed-up with his antics (he's done many other things), I lit a reversal vigil candle is past Saturday. I used Reversal oil and sprinkled blackberry leaves in the holes I made with a skewer and prayed that all his evil be returned to him.

Guess who has been sick these past three days? :D
Justice has been served, thank you Lucky Mojo!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:38 am

This success story is adorable......
I was feeling lonely one day, so I applied some Love Me, along with Come To Me, Bewitching, & my usual perfume. Oh lawd! My (momma's boy) 7 yr.old was like freaking velcro that day! He was constantly hugging me & telling me how much he loves me. He also decided that although he misses his daddy, he likes me better as a single mom because he has me all to himself. :lol:
HRCC Student #1989

queen2be
HRCC Student

Unread post by queen2be » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:38 am

I received Deacon Millett's Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells book today and I have read straight through it!
Now to go back and study it.

Thank you so much Deacon Millett and Lucky Mojo for this (can't resist...) SWEET addition to my library. :lol: :lol:

Indigovision

Unread post by Indigovision » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:42 am

Hello All,

Just wanted to share my experience with LMCCo products. My ex-husband owed me money for child support. I did some commanding work on him and his current wife to get them to file taxes and claim the kids they have together on the taxes (sometimes people get others to claim their kids so the govt won't take it for money they owe). With that in mind I made this specific in my petition.

I had a dream maybe a month later about my ex-husband. My kids (the ones we had together) and I found some money on the ground. It was very close to the amount he owed. He saw us get it and ran after us, but we got away with it! :D I also did some money drawing work for the child support.

A month or so later I had a weird dream about his current wife. In the dream she came to my door upset, somehow I ended up having to grab her and restrain her. She was on her back looking up at me with a look of defeat. So, I did some protection work from her the next day. About a month ago I received some of my back child support and I get regular payments. I am so thankful for having LM products they have been such a blessing!! I have a lot more work to do and I'm so grateful that I have LM products and the great advice on this forum. Many Thanks to Lucky Mojo!!!

Nevermore

Unread post by Nevermore » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Just stopped by after a long time offline. I am here to say thank you, thank you to this site that has always giving me inspiration and learning, thanks to the LM community for support even if not directly by sharing their stories and experiences, and thank you mostly to Cat and Conjureman Ali for their readings. It's been a bit over a year that I had these readings and I have to say That everything you both told me came true. This last year my life had been hell. My husband kept cheating on me, kept lying in more horrible ways and even travelled to the other side of the world with his lover by lying to us. He left me and my girls. This year has been terrible but I have never forget not even once about your kindness, your support, advise and prayers.
So, I am very thankful from the bottom of my heart. I'll keep close again, I am just building myself back up.
Thank you all.

DoctorG
HRCC Student

Unread post by DoctorG » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 am

This summer, my wife and I did a bucket-list item: we took sailing lessons. This is something we have wanted to do for many years, and we finally saved enough money to pay for a weekend class which was supposed to lead to a certification from the American Sailing Association. Our hope is to take a follow-up class next summer to get a more advanced certification, so that charter companies will allow us to rent their boats for sailing vacations.

Our experience was a mixed bag. We loved our instructor, she was a great teacher and really knew her stuff. But the school itself was horribly disorganized. We never actually received a textbook. There was a lot of confusion about course materials and registration stuff, with the instructor and a clerical person trying to reach the school's owner on his cell phone as he was out of town.

The course was in May. We were told we would receive our certifications within a week or two. After four weeks I emailed the school and was told that the clerical person mentioned above had been fired and the owner was trying to sort out the paperwork. Every couple of weeks I would check in and was always given a new excuse. And without the basic certification, I can't take the next class (at a different school) next summer.

Then I received my copy of "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic." I read the Green Devil Money-Back spell and thought "This is it!" I made sure to include a green devil candle and some Pay Me oil in my next order from Lucky Mojo.

I started the spell on the first Saturday after I completed my order. I printed a photo of the school's owner from their website and used the back of the photo to write out my petition paper. I also mailed him a letter demanding that he either provide the promised certifications or refund my money.

I completed the week long process and properly disposed of the remains. A few weeks went by, and I started to wonder if I should repeat the spell.

Last night I received an email from the American Sailing Association congratulating me on my new certification! Thanks, Lucky Mojo, for providing the information and materials I needed to successfully complete this spell!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm

These are all fantastic testimonials!

Congratulations, Everybody!!!!!!!

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 am

Being a novice at conjure, this forum and the testimonies are helping me to understand the practice and what to ask for when I have an issue. Thanks for all of the testimonies. I hope my AIRR rootworker who has a protection spell for me help me aand simultaneous I have a reverse candle going at MISC. I feel good since these were started this week.

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 am

zee wrote:wanted to revive this wonderful thread.
i also think i should add all money drawing products. I make the habit of keeping all my $1 bills in a separate section of my purse and dab them with this and attraction oil , and leave the dressed money around in public places where someine will pick it up..on the same day or defintiely the same week i usually get a ROI ( return on investment!) back several times over
recent examples: left $3 in sseparate sections of a hotel bible, that night i was picked to do a $150 survey at work from about 200 employees, another time i won a raffle..an awesome $500 laptop.....so not huge amounts and usually less than $1000 but still a fun thng to do!
i try to 'do it and forget it' ..that works best!
Wow that is amazing.

Thank you God for your blessings in my life..

teapot

Unread post by teapot » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm actually still waiting on my supplies but have been talking with one of the rootworker/LM employees while reading the forums and site materials. I am waiting to do a reconciliation honey jar and bottle along with other loving works. I have never seriously done any work.

Well me and the guy have a hot cold relationship and this ridiculous connection. I feel when he is thinking of me and it drives me nuts because while I love him he hurt me really bad this last time. I am also in school a and it is finals week. I have not been able to concentrate with him all in my spirit.

Today I decided to do a freezing spell until my supplies arrive and I am emotionally strong enough to do my work to the best of my ability. Watching television a couple kissed. Normally this tears me up to crying rivers because of our instability. I am pleased and pleasantly surprised to to say I think it worked. Umm am I a little gifted? I know I'm intuitive (unsure how to fully use that gift)...that's an entirely different story.

What I did was get a lemon, slit it in the center. Stuffed a photo of him in it with a name paper including his birthday. Placed it in a masson jar with tap water then added another lemon to insure the stuffed one stayed under water.

I have peace of mind, focus and have not cried one tear since. I am greatful for LM and cannot wait for my package to come so we can move into something solid. And I can add another testimonial.

THANKS LM!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 pm

teapot,

Glad you are feeling better.However a freezer spell is used to freeze someone out of your life. Which now based on your success seems to suggest that this person when in your life causes you trouble but when frozen out you are ok and free... may want to really look into this relationship and see if its really what you want. I am sure you will mention the times people quote putting emotions on ice, yes thats a old trick when you put the name on paper in the freezer to calm things. however you added a lemon cut which is often used in break up works to sour things and separate them. Doing rec work I would freeze out other people, freeze out competition but not freeze them out. Next time try not to use tap water its lacking a spirit , try and get natural water via river, ocean, lake, rain, melted snow, pond. the water and how you get it can also be a method used in the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

teapot

Unread post by teapot » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:30 pm

J82
Okay. Thanks!

SageWanderer

Unread post by SageWanderer » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 am

Thank you St Expedito for coming through for me. As always, you are the man!

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:00 pm

I've been working with Lucky Mojo products for the better part of this year and I'm here to do reviews/testimonials for the products that I've used. Before finding Lucky Mojo, I was getting my supplies elsewhere, the oils had no herbs and were actually not even oils as they had an Alcoholic base! They smelled strong and synthetic and I got subpar results which I'm sure only stemmed from my sheer force of will and belief in Hoodoo. I made my first Lucky Mojo product purchase in April and I haven't looked back since.

Come to Me Spell Kit- HIGHLY recommended for those who are looking for a new partner, I did the ritual back in July using a list of qualities that I desired in a mate and 2 days into the ritual I had began receiving messages from men that fit the description. My current beau matches all of the qualities and was the first one to contact me.

Kiss Me Now- I have just the oil for now but I plan on getting the full line, this is both mine and my partner's favorite scent. He always comments on how great I smell when I wear this scent and I am guaranteed lots of fun times. My partner works long hours and is often very tired when I'm ready for hanky panky, this oil seems to perk him right up regardless.

Crown Of Success- Again just the oil (I'm an oil person), I used this today during my Bartending hands-on exam after failing it previously. I ended up with the best score in the class (99%)!

Steady Work/Money Drawing- I haven't had success with these yet, but I havent used them a lot myself. My sister however, who isn't into Hoodoo, uses the oils because they smell delicious, she's a freelance illustrator and she's had more work in the past few months than she's ever had.

Fast Luck- First day out of the box I dabbed a little on my hands and went out, I got 3 free donuts and found $20.

Psychic vision- I dab a bit on myself before bed and I always have the craziest most vivid dreams.

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 pm

I have a couple of great testimonies to share!

There was a guy who I honestly just wanted to forge a friendship with. He worked at a local business and I would see him about twice a month. I was just another random, nameless customer, but he has such an outgoing, magnetic personality that you just can't help but like him, and I always left each encounter wishing that we were friends. It felt kind of awkward to try and strike up a friendship with him without seeming like a stalker in that kind of a situation. I haven't done a candle spell but I have been wearing Crucible of Courage and Look Me Over and really just speaking aloud my desire for us to be friends. I volunteer at a local charity and today who should walk in as a new volunteer but Mr. Magnetic Personality! Guess who got to train him! Later on he comes back to the area I'm working in and thanks me for training him. Then he pauses and says "I feel like I already know you". I just looked at him and smiled. At the end of our shift, he thanks me again, wishes me a Merry Christmas, then he asks "Are you a hugger?" and we hug. I can't stop grinning as I write this. I finally have an opportunity to develop a friendship with this generous, warm person. I hope we are scheduled to work another volunteer shift together again. :D

My other bit of great news: back in October I petitioned St Expedite for help with a health insurance claim. It was the first time I had ever worked with St Expedite, and after a 7 day vigil, I received some extra money which I just assumed was the answer to my petition. It wasn't the full amount of the health insurance claim, but I figured it was better than a swift kick in the pants, lol. In gratitude I gave St. Expedite wine, flowers, and pound cake. I left his picture up on the altar along with a small cross that has "TRUST" printed on it, but never really gave the issue another thought. Today, I received a letter explaining that the claim has been ruled in my favor and the full amount of my claim is being refunded to me! I am blown away! WOW! Thank you St Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 am

Great testimonials. Thanks for sharing.
catherine yronwode

lexibusch

Unread post by lexibusch » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:59 am

Hello!

My first experience with Lucky Mojo supplies was outstanding and awe inspiring for me. I have had some serious problems with negative energy, not knowing what it was or where it was coming from (I thought it was ghosts for a while, still not sure it was not), I was exhausted, and at my wits end when I met my friend V for dinner one day. She said "go to this website". I set it aside thinking oh I will get to this later... I was attending law school and had very little time. Well over time things went up and down. I would sage and pray and it would seem to get better and then come back. I thought - wow I believed it was gone was that not all I needed? I believe that Jesus can protect us. I still do not know whether it was my self doubt or what.

My friend keeps stressing intent when laying tricks and casting spells. SO a year later, I find myself with a year free from school and lots of time to study something else, and read books I have wanted to read. Things were again really bad (worse than ever before), stuff was physically flying at me, stuff would disappear before my eyes, I'd be pushed into walls, door jams, I was getting bruised and beat up by our home, business was going badly, health was bad for both me and my husband and my cats were periodically behaving like hell cats, and they were neutered. If there was an accident to be had, you can bet I was there in it. I can't tell you how many times I burned myself, cut myself, got cold sores, had insomnia and massive mood swings. My husband and I were fighting and arguing every day... and in desperation, while in prayer, I remembered Lucky Mojo. For three months I read about things, started listening to the archives, made orders... I didn't think I should try to do anything before I had some information, so I started with protection. I finally felt sure enough to tackle a house cleaning, protection, uncrossing and blessing day, and it did take me all day to do all of it. It was physical, and emotionally exhausting - I gave it everything I had because - I could not live like this anymore.

But the change in my house is amazing! It's finally gone. So thank you - so much. This stuff works. I thank my friend too for sending me here. After I did that - I did a love spell as well just to kick start what the thing that was here took. Let me just say WOW! Yes - that Love Me works well too! This cleaning has even given me some clarity on my school work and my path from here. It is not set in stone but I no longer feel so completely lost and hopeless. Not passing the mini bar was a hard hit for me. I no longer see it as something bad. I mourned it, and have opened doors to new paths. I couldn't see in the thick of that that maybe this redirection was a good thing, and a time to work on me and heal me. Rather than keep plugging at breakneck speed at something I was not ready to do. It was hurting me. I did not see that.

Thank you so much. hoodoo is amazing. Lucky Mojo is amazing. Everyone there has been SO helpful. All comes to us when we need it and in due time - I really believe that perhaps when my friend first showed me Lucky Mojo I was not ready for it. My ride to study this has been bumpy. At first I thought it was a sign to not do it. But I prayed for days on it and God told me, to keep fighting for what I believe in (possibly including law too but not in the way I had first thought) - and here I sit having had such success on my first use of Lucky Mojo products. I hope this is just the beginning of a most wonderful journey.

Lexi

stefanie

Unread post by stefanie » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:28 pm

Thank you St. Expedite! You always come through with flying colors. These products are a must to keep on hand. Many blessings.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:13 pm

I have always had a great deal of success with spell casting, but I have to say after working with Lucky Mojo products for the last several weeks...my work has really received a push or the "oomph" I was always looking for. My only guess is that the authentic recipes, quality ingredients, prayers and energy that go into the production of LM goods makes a significant difference in the efficacy of the work I do.

Since my order of oils and curios arrived from LM, I have done love work and financial work for myself and others, and the results were seen within a matter of days. In a couple of cases, a day. I used Crown of Success, Van Van, and Money Drawing oil for a three day candle spell to help my mother's new business venture and it is no coincidence that very week she received more orders than ever and word of her merchandise is spreading about the local community and online.

My relationship work also received an immediate boost. And I mean the very next day after my products arrived and I performed my first candle spell on the matter. I thought the timing must just be extraordinary, but no. I've been using LM products since and this just seems to be the pattern. The results manifest much faster than I have previously experienced. I am truly impressed and so glad I found the Lucky Mojo shop. And the staff is so kind and helpful. Every necessary phone call was a pleasure.

Thank you Lucky Mojo!

I should also add that the love work has been done on stubborn, seemingly impossible circumstances, and out of the blue, like "magic", the desired outcome manifested each time and quickly. It definitely was not a case of nature taking its course. It was hoodoo, help from the spirit world and Lucky Mojo. I have absolutely no doubt.

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Hey luckycat13-

What kinda of love work did you do? Would you mind sharing? Did you do any moving bottle spells, jar spells, laying tricks, break up, return to me, what?

I'm about to start several love and break up spells and I love hearing success stories and what worked for others so I can incorporate those tactics or approaches into mine.

Thanks kindly!!!

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:34 am

Hi Karma13,

I'd be happy to give you the gist of it. If you want more details, feel free to PM me, because I don't want to hijack this thread with some novella explaining every step I took. I can be kind of wordy. I have to preface this too with: our break up was really ugly. And unexpected. And he was as hurtful as he could manage to be when he left. Deliberately hurtful. So I was pissed. I wanted him to suffer. Because of this, the work I did was decidedly coercive and not kind.

As far as break up work went, I did a vinegar jar to separate him from his (criminal drug addicted) friends, any unknown rivals and negative influences who might pose a threat to our relationship.
I also performed the feces spell which is so simple and effective.

I made a doll baby. I honestly think a lot of the success I ever have comes from the inclusion of doll babies. It's my belief that some people are just going to have a knack or be more proficient at one thing than others. For me, it's doll babies compared to say...candle spells. Clay effigies, poppets, and these love bottles filled with sugar water and two bound popsicle sticks are the first things I was ever taught to make as a child as opposed to candle magic which no one ever taught me. So, I feel like I'm just more connected to dollies and they work better, more efficiently, for me. Someone else could have a totally different experience. As for the doll baby, I anointed him with Restless and Return to Me oils, so he would not find any peace or rest until he came back. He spent many hours of the day in a dark boring closet with his nose in the corner so he could "think" about what he did. He also spent many hours in the middle of the night under the BRIGHT glare of a 100 wtt table lamp with my name on a piece of paper pinned to his forehead. So, he would be kept awake with thoughts of me.

I did a simple mirror spell on him. I glued his picture (facing in) to a small mirror. On the back of the photo, I wrote his name in lower case letters nine times, crossed by my name in CAPS, encircled by the words "look what you've done, see how it feels". I flipped it over, mirror side down, and burned a double action candle dressed in Reversal oil on it.

I did the IS on him. Twice. Lol. Eh. The story behind that is I performed it early on in our break up, he returned, I released the IS, and not surprisingly he vanished. :roll: Contact ceased. I didn't perform it again, right away. Instead I worked the above mentioned methods until he came back. And he did. I performed the IS again later after a fight that we both thought might be the point of no return.

I started a sugar jar during all of this. I have nothing against honey jars, I was just taught to use sugar and it's usually what I use. I'll use honey if I don't have sugar on hand. Either is fine.

I burned a lot of candles dressed in Love Me oil, or Follow Me Boy, on their own, or around his doll, and on the sugar jar. I burn candles daily, even if it's just a tea light dressed with Van Van to clear out unwanted energies, so burning candles just to keep the things moving doesn't even feel like work.

As soon as the opportunity presented itself (our first night together again) I immediately gathered everything I would need to start a Nation Sack. Like I did not fuck around. I was on a mission to get his personal effects and I made sure I left with semen, hair, clothes, and his drinking water. Now I am just focusing on healing our relationship and strengthening love, intimacy, and opening up communication. I do this by sweetly and lovingly talking to his doll baby, sleeping with it, keeping it close to me as often as possible. I work the sugar jar frequently. There are of course other things I've done to heal some of the damage caused by the destructive energies at play by using the IS, and tormenting his poor dollie, and I will continue to work in new ways toward a healthier, happier relationship, but what I've outlined is the gist of things. The meat of it, you could say.

I should add too....he asks to see me all the time. He tells me he loves and misses me every day, multiple times a day. We went out for dinner a few days ago and we had the best date we have had since we first began dating. He covers my hand in kisses, he carries my purse. He texts me more frequently than I even really want him to. Things are going well. It will definitely require work in the material world and maintenance in the spiritual world, though. I don't kid myself about this at all.

luckycat13

Unread post by luckycat13 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:53 am

Novella written anyway. :roll: My apologies. If this belongs elsewhere, I kindly ask the mods to move it where appropriate.

Purple

Unread post by Purple » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:14 am

Break up work worked! I had the MISC light a run of Break up candles light for me, did a Vinegar Jar for the couple and a freezer spell for my husbands girlfriend and had results after five weeks. They were together since august. My husband and I are separated for a year now. I'm hoping for results of reconciliation and return work, too, which seems to be much harder. I believe to have movements but it's kind of one step forward and two back...I asked the MISC for a run of Blockbuster Candles to remove all blockages, I presented him with cookies with menstrual blood last weekend, had a run of Intranquil spirit candles going for December (with I think no result so far). What else would be suitable? Any suggestions are appreciated!
I really do love him and the children are missing him a lot, too.

Purple

Unread post by Purple » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:19 am

I forgot: I've been praying to Saint Martha for two weeks now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, Purple ,

Congratulations on the break up! YES!!!

If I were you, I would start working on attraction and bewitching spells on myself. Get that alluring energy out there to him! followed by some Look me Over spells!

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Wishing you the very best

Purple

Unread post by Purple » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks!
And I appreciate your advice!
And I'll freeze out all future rivals in the meantime :-)

Gaulaufo

Unread post by Gaulaufo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 am

Hi,

I´ve had some success with "Come to me" oil. I just got a new package of Oils and just tried "Money Drawing", "Attraction" and "Good Luck". Yesterday I bought some food and paid with a 20 $ bill and got 26 $ in return! Well, I am honest and corrected the caschiers mistake. Today my handyman called and beg for my excuse for not having sent me the latest bill. He reduced the price with 250 $ to make up for my unconvenience! ;)

Lightstorm

Unread post by Lightstorm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Since there’s a section of the forum for posting Testimonials I thought I’d relate a personal experience I’ve had while working using LM herbs, oils, spells, etc. and so on. This is as much a ‘testimony’ as a Testimonial – you’ll see what I mean by the end. Maybe this will help out some folks when they start to stress out over Success vs. Failure.

I’ve been a customer of LM since 2005 or so, which was when I first found the website; prior to that I had to find local suppliers for materials to do my rootwork (which isn’t nearly as easy in my area as you’d imagine, or at least not as easy as it used to be, and they never had everything I needed). Right around that time, going on 10 years ago now, I was involved in a relationship with a young woman who had, shall we say, issues with fidelity. And honesty. And quite a few other things that can be fairly important in a committed, monogamous relationship. I had devoted an enormous amount of time, emotional energy, dedication, and optimism to the relationship, and when it ended I was more hurt than anything else. However, as I wasn't ready to just give up, and because I felt that the issues at hand were things that could be worked on and worked out, I started working with Reconciliation items. (I can’t now tell you specifically which ones I used initially – remember, this was a decade ago – but I do remember what I used later… I’ll come back to that) and I got results literally within days… first movement, and then, within a few weeks, completion. Things didn’t work the second time around, though, either; because even though I’d brought her back, it didn’t address the core issues which had broken us up in the first place, and so we broke up again. I wound up doing more Reconciliation work, using a moving figure candle spell like the one detailed on the LM website, but this time I petitioned for very specific things from her – including an apology – and then I let it rest and moved on with my life. Ironically, about two months after I started dating a new girl, my ex contacted me and said she wanted to meet and talk. So, with my current girlfriend’s OK, I agreed to my ex’s request, and we met at a public eatery so I could hear what she had to say.

(Just as an aside, a good friend of mine was also doing similar work on an ex at the time I was doing my reconciliation work, yet she wasn’t getting any results. When I gently prodded her about what she was doing and what she wanted, I eventually teased it out of her that she really didn’t want him ‘back,’ per se; for her, it wasn’t about love - which I genuinely did want from my own ex - or wanting him to love her; what she really wanted was Revenge. I tried to gently guide her towards using ‘Revenge’ style formulas rather than the Love items she was using, but I don’t think she wanted to see her motives in that light, so she continued with the love work, even though she was basically trying to bash someone’s head in with a perfumed rose, so to speak. I don’t think she knew what she really wanted). But anyway, back to when I met up with my ex after my reconciliation work…

It’s always kind of extraordinary to hear your target speak aloud the exact words you petitioned for them to say to you, and yet that’s precisely what happened. I’m sure my jaw was on the floor, since the kinds of apologies and penitence that she expressed to me at our meeting were completely out of character for her. The funny thing was that she made it obvious by the end of the evening that she wanted “another chance” with me, but I made it clear that I was in a new relationship and I was quite happy with the woman I was dating; so we parted ways and I didn’t see my ex again for a year and a half, when – after my new relationship had ended, albeit amicably – my ex contacted me AGAIN and wanted to see me; of course, one thing led to another, and we got back together. I found out that in the interim she’d developed a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with a sports instructor she’d been taking lessons from. I was immediately uncomfortable with the situation, although she tried to convince me that there wasn’t anything romantic between them (besides, I assume, the convenient sex); but as I wasn’t born yesterday, I knew right away that there would be problems. To make a long story short, she wound up cheating on me with the guy (I suspected it was going to happen) and we broke up yet again. This time around, I was flat-out angry. Really, really angry. Especially when I found out not long afterwards that she had gotten engaged to the guy. So, given the fact that I had invested so much of my time, forgiveness, emotional energy, and faith into her time and time again – with no ‘return on investment,’ so to speak – I chose to turn to Enemy work. For that I used the Break-Up Spell Kit available through LM (I like the convenience of kits for having everything needed right there at your fingertips). This is where it gets interesting.

The spell was set up on my altar, which at the time was a small rough-hewn wooden table. Over it, I used to drape an altar cloth of a color specific to the work (red for love, green for money-drawing, etc.) and on the cloth I would place the actual spell materials. The Break-Up spell went fine until the last night. I lit the candle for the final time, and as it was burning down, I wound up dozing off – leaving the candle burning. On the altar cloth. On the wooden table.

You can probably see where this is going.

I was awakened – either by Providence, spidey-sense, or by sheer luck – to find my altar in flames. Everything had caught fire, including the altar cloth and the top of the altar. I quickly extinguished the blaze and thanked the stars that I had woken up in time; but I assumed it meant the breakup spell was a disaster. I should note that I tried to do another one but had problems with that one too, so I figured that the message I was getting was that it wasn't my place to try and end that relationship, and so I closed the book on that working and moved on with my life. My ex married the guy, of course, and I figured that was that.

Well... Guess who was divorced a year and a half later?

Yep, my ex. In hindsight, I think it’s quite possible that the conflagration which marked the completion of my Break-Up spell work was not, as I had originally thought, a sign of failure, but rather of spectacularly explosive success. Nevertheless, I don’t use altar cloths anymore and I never put my spell materials directly on the altar either (they’re always in some kind of holder or plate). But despite the fact that it took a year and a half to come to fruition, I’d consider it a rousing success. And ironically enough, that ex got involved with yet another guy not long after her divorce; she picked up and moved out of state with him – and they, too, were broken up a year later. My ex even tried to contact me AGAIN – about a year ago, after that breakup – but I didn’t respond. I was done and I had put it, and that relationship, behind me.

So to sum it all up – if I learned anything from the experience it’s that yes, sometimes success comes in strange and unexpected ways, depending on how complex the situation is, and sometimes it has to take “the long way around” in order to come to pass; but if you put your all into it – and know what you really want and figure out what the best approach is to achieving it – there’s a pretty darn good chance that sooner or later you’ll get what you want. And a lot of the time, you really have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes… Just because from the outside things may not LOOK like they’re changing doesn’t mean they aren’t. And yes, I know how hard it can be to keep the faith. That’s also why even if you're doing work for yourrself, it’s invaluable to have the assistance of a rootworker (I myself have been working regularly with one particular worker from AIRR) either for divination or for magical coaching, because having that objective input can give you ideas that you might not have come up with on your own otherwise; furthermore, I have a feeling that if I’d sought out a rootworker for guidance back then, I might have found out that yes, the work I was doing would eventually come to fruition. Regardless, I achieved my goal; and I was able to finally move on.

Anyway, sorry this was so long, but it was a significant and memorable learning experience for me and I felt compelled to share it – I hope some of you find it helpful or at least interesting.

-LS

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Lightstorm,

This is a SUPERB account.

Thank you for sharing your detailed experiences, your feelings, your observations, the spells, and the outcomes.

VERY impressive!

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:46 pm

I loved reading your post Lightstorm!
Thank you for sharing and I hope you have or will find true love soon, what a story!

Purple

Unread post by Purple » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 am

So, going on with success story. After his break up with his girlfriend (I worked on it, see above), I'm working on getting my husband back. Actually, we spoke and met several times, I got to massage him with a tricked almond oil. We have really good talks and kissed and even got intimate a few times. The problem is that he still wants to go on with separation and divorce as he wants to decide liberally for or against our relationship. He declares marriage as coercion. Actually he always had and has issues about feeling pressure, commitment and hierarchy, not only in relationship but in jobs, too.
As we have children, I think there's always situation one could interpret as being commited or forced to do something. How could these issues be overcome?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Purple

I would Try the influence skull candle spell for situations like this:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am

Here is my success story. I did a few spells for break up and destruction. First on Dec 6, of 2014, I did a lemon vinegar jar spell. I annoited the candle with break up/ seperation oil. Bit of background. I was seeing this guy and this woman not very attractive appeared out of nowhere, and took over my relationship, to the point where my man was over focused on her. They did everything together. A border between Canada/USA seperates me and my man. That is why I could not see him. Waiting on papers. I am Canadian but need a waiver to cross!

Anyways. I kept telling her to back off, and she would not. He even moved in with her. So I did the lemon vinegar jar on the proper day and moon phase. Kept burning black annoited candles on it. Then I got fed up and threw it in the garbage disposal, because as I looked on social media they looked stronger together.

So I moved onto a 7 knob black candle, annoited with the same oils. Carved break up, and fight on each knob. Did a petition paper annoited with the oils, and cut their photo in half with oils annoited on it. Cracking and sizzling came out if this candle.

Still couple weeks went by same thing. Got the church to do a break up candle. Got the report back. Said there was obstacles. Candle burned black. Got the church to do another candle. Only this time destruction. Got report back same thing.

Starting to get real fed up. I contacted a psychic. She told me to a tee what spells I did, what was gonna happen and when. She even said that what ever I did on that lady was some powerful stuff. So I ordered another destruction to be burned at the church. I asked for this lady to have a mental breakdown (schizoprenia), go bald, get fatter, sores all over her body, lose her job, and my man will leave her. The psychic told me to boost my work so I ordered the destruction candle again. Report came back ok.

I made sure I cleansed myself daily till the candle was done. Two weeks later. BOOM! Me and a friend attacked her on social media. She had a breakdown, and kicked him out!

Lol! He is back where he was living at home. OMG! Is all I can say. It has been almost two weeks and she has not contacted him.

I should also say that in combo, I did two red skulls on him, and various love spells, I had his sweaty shirt. Rubbed the candles on them to the point where you could smell him on the candle. I saw on social media while he was with this woman he was lashing out that he needs someone to love him, and that he made a mistake ruining our relationship. Theree days after I did this spell. Lol!

Now we text very little (by my choice), he wants me back. We don't flirt or nothing, but I can tell he wants me. Lol.

Lucky mojo destruction is POWRFUL!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

Congrats!

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 am

zee wrote:wanted to revive this wonderful thread.
i also think i should add all money drawing products. I make the habit of keeping all my $1 bills in a separate section of my purse and dab them with this and attraction oil , and leave the dressed money around in public places where someine will pick it up..on the same day or defintiely the same week i usually get a ROI ( return on investment!) back several times over
recent examples: left $3 in sseparate sections of a hotel bible, that night i was picked to do a $150 survey at work from about 200 employees, another time i won a raffle..an awesome $500 laptop.....so not huge amounts and usually less than $1000 but still a fun thng to do!
i try to 'do it and forget it' ..that works best!

Gotta try this

mae51

Unread post by mae51 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello all. I have not been on the forum in a while but I have been reading and learning so I think it is time for me to submit a testimonial. This is especially for all of those who are skeptical or doubtful about the LM products. TRUST ME, they work. You just need to believe and have patience and faith. READ THE FORUMS, BE CREATIVE and everything will work out….at least for me it did and I am NOT always a patient person when it comes to my love life.
Here it is:
Around the first week in September 2014, tension started building between me and my boyfriend. I won’t go into details here. (I posted most of it to the LM Forum in October 2014) – (2) – we broke up on 9/25/14. I was totally devastated. (3) – Based on responses I received from a couple of LM Forum members, I was able to do some things to make me relax and to ease my mind until my reading from Miss Cat. In the meantime, I just took to reading the heck out of the Forum and picked up a few things that I could do. (4) – 10/8/14, had my reading with Miss Cat. She is amazing!!! She told me that I could walk away or try to work it out (she gave me a couple of reasons as to why I should try to work it out), also that it could be challenging but she would support me with my decision. She suggested I do an uncrossing bath (Hyssop) and to set a time limit. Give it until January for things to turnaround. If nothing happens…..then I walk. She suggested that I do a Sugar spell with the popsicle sticks (it’s in Deacon Millett’s book: Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells….under popsicle stick sugar magic – which I have since purchased….along with Hoodoo Spiritual Baths, The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic and Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. If you don’t already have them, I suggest you purchase these books…). Ok, that was on 10/8/14. (5) – well, guess what??? ……this is scary…….on the same day 10/8/14 at 8:25pm @7 hours after my reading with Miss Cat, my boyfriend texted me and asked me if I wanted to help him do a function (that was coming up in 2 days) for a mutual friend that just had a death in their family. Of course I said yes and immediately thought of Miss Cat and the opportunity to do the popsicle sticks. Well I knew this grown man would not want a popsicle so I had to get creative and made “adult” popsicles gave him a couple when he came over and he loved them. (puréed strawberries and vodka in ice cube trays and just add the small craft type popsicle sticks). (6) – After the event I didn’t hear from him for a couple of days…I didn’t give up ( I finally received my order for LM around the third week of October). He called out of the blue, started coming over to visit…then started sitting next to me on the sofa asking me to snuggle with him.. …The last week in October he started staying over again. He also started coming back over on his days off and we just went various places and hanging out. (7) – The first week in November is when he said he loved me (prior to our breakup he said it every day). (8) – he spent All the Holidays ( Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve/Day with me. (9)Things are going pretty well. There are still a few glitches but I guess that’s to be expected. OMG using those LM oils…..Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Chupparosa……has him all over me…..sex is better that ever.
I am just trying to work on myself to just be a little more patient and relaxed and understand and accept the fact that things will not snap back to the way they were between us before and to just give him space and take one day at a time. Last week he looked at me and said, “you know, I’m beginning to see you in a new light and I like it.” I remember from my reading from Miss Cat, she said that I needed to work on Love, Trust and Kindness. That’s what I have been trying to do. Initially, I didn’t hear from him as much as I did in the past but it is slowly increasing and I like the feeling that he is excited to see me when I do see him.
So you hear the Forum talking about the 3’s…give it 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months to see signs (hope I got that right…correct me if I didn’t) but I got my first sign within hours of my first reading from Miss Cat. My boyfriend and I were back together within 6 weeks…..Surprising, because he was so mad at / hurt by/ and done with me. He is not an easy person to deal with…..very head strong and strong willed. When he is done with something he is done! I guess LM products say differently…LOL. LM Products work!!! So don’t give up, be patient, don’t doubt, have faith read the Forum and be creative.
Here are some things I did using LM oils, bath crystals, powders: (ok now, if you want things to work, YOU will need to work!)
So I have him bringing me his laundry – yahoo!!!! So now I am able to keep it dressed.
He now has a set of his toiletries here at my house again, so I was able to add oils. (For Christmas I gave him a set of “dressed” toiletries for him to have at his home.) In some cases I even dissolved some bath crystals in spring water and poured a bit of that into some of his toiletries, ie. Lotion, body wash, shampoo (I shampoo his hair, so I can repeat my intent while I am massaging his scalp). I also use this water to spray his clothes if I iron something for him…
I talked him into letting me schedule a pamper night for him….into the bath water goes the LM crystals and oil. Turn the lights down low, give him a glass of Brandy and let him soak away his day. When he gets out I apply the “dressed” lotion to his body…..then volunteer to trim his toenails (while they are soft---collecting those….get it?)……he is putty in my hands. Guess what…..last week he asked when he was going to get “another pamper treatment”…..LOL…
I also read in the Forum about sewing a strand of my hair into the waistband of his pants, headband of his hat, etc….did that. I made some pillows (throw and bed) for his place and inserted some herbs and powder….he loves them!!! So many opportunities pop up. There is so much I am able to do.
Oh, my new issue is when his ex-wife (yes, they are divorced) learned of our breakup, she has really been leaning on him trying to lure him in using their daughter as a pawn. She does that because she knows the daughter is his heart. She is getting on my nerves because she is doing that to control him and she really puts him in a bad mood and a funk. His daughter on the other hand loves me, loves being with me and told me that she was so happy that her dad and I are back together.

I have another reading scheduled with Miss Cat next week and I can’t wait.

Mae51

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”