Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: burning oils on charcoal when out of incense?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Yes, this will work to a certain extent, if you apply the oil drop by drop and don;t pour it on. Heating the oils in a diffuser over a tea light or on a ring diffuser on a lightbulb will also work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Thank you kindly Ms Cat. i always appreciate your wisdom. i am so glad there is this forum to learn such knowledge.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:41 am

I will attest to the oil diffuser over a tea light. These work like a charm! They definitely spread the aroma all through the room/house! Good luck wraithklewn!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

senora63

Adding personal items to the oil

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:32 pm

I've been reading the posts-so much great information! First post here...

1) Would it be ok to add a strand of hair from my boyfriend's head to the bottle of my Follow Me Boy?

2) And..I would also like to add a small tissue that has a drop of his dried blood..can I add that, too?

3) Or..what oil would be more appropriate to add these items, if so?

4) FMB is the oil I am currently using to dress my pink candle. I also sometimes use it on myself as a "perfume" scent. Would it have a better effect and make it more personal?

Thank you for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Adding personal items to the oil

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:35 pm

1) Hair is okay to add to an oil, but i would add yours as well, not just his.

2) Once you start adding degradable proteins (like blood, semen, or other body fluids), you run the risk of seriously fouling the oil and shortening its useful shelf-life.

3) Follow Me Boy is appropriate, no need to change.

4) Personalizing the oil by adding a hair is fine. Fingernails and toenails are also used this way. Just stay away from degradables and water-based liquids.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

deewany

Unread post by deewany » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

ive got a question,
what does adding of a personal concern ie. His hair n my hair to the fmb oil does?

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 pm

So, now I've got this tissue with his dried blood on it..what is another use for it, then? I currently have it underneath my dressed pink candle. Will that help at all?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Hej senora63,
Yes you can use the blood as a personal concern for several other kinds of work, such as burning candles on it, or making a doll baby with it or honey jar. All kinds of things you can do really. And yes it helps to have personal concerns when burning candles on someone.
//ida

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Thank you!!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm

One more question..at this time I have not had contact with him for a few days..he is upset at me..but he will come around. Anyways..I am using the Follow Me Boy on my person everyday. Will it still work if he is not here to smell me/it? I do state my intention when I apply it. I am also burning my pink candle dressed with FMB & Chupparosa oils-with my petition paper and some of his dried blood (on a tissue) underneath the candle. Will the FMB oil on me work to attract him back to me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 pm

If you're wanting to effect him from a distance you should be burning candles dressed with the oil on his name/picture/concerns. Wearing it on your person will be good if you are going to be running into him, or if you can get the oil some place that he will come into contact with it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Ooohh..the oil is just on the candle! Only the candle is dressed. Should I go back, lift the encased vigil candle that I have burning, and anoint his name, picture, and drop of blood (on the tissue) that I have under the candle? Or am I doing it right as it is now-just on the candle itself?

nena1974

How much oil is enough?

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:52 am

I LOVE lm oils, I find them easy to work with, in baths, candles and dressing. I have only recently started using some powders, but I prefer the oils. Problem is, I always go overboard with them, and hes noticed them several times, on doorknobs especially, I chalk it up to my hand lotion, but I dont want him to start questioning it. So, how much is enough? Also, is it ok to use the oils on home fragrance candles? I find that much easier to conceal.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: How much oil is enough?

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 am

Hi nena1974,
well I would say that if he notice them it's too much!
:-)
But you can offcourse use the oil as you like to. And surely you can dress any type of candle, including a home fragrance candle. But it is not necessarily so that the larger amount of oils or powder you use, the better is your result. The products are also efficient when you only use only little. But if you like the scent use as much as you like. On doorknobs and other sneaky tricks places I just put a tiny bit on my finger by touching the bottle and apply it on to whatever I'm dressing so it gets an invisible coating. I'd say Better to dress it at a regular interval then dumping a bottle of oil on a doorknob once.

You can also work the home fragrance candle having a concealed petition paper underneath it and such.
//ida

nena1974

Re: How much oil is enough?

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:29 am

my problem is i really love the smells! i think everyone should wear them :D

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Whoa..I just thought of something....if he is not speaking to me right now ..he is upset with me..for about 10 days now...not of my fault but he is blaming me....shouldn't I first be doing a reconciliation candle burn? Or can I still continue with the Follow Me Boy candle spell?
Thank you...

JaeWood
HRCC Student

Unread post by JaeWood » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:16 am

I would leave the candle the way it is. If you really want to dress the name, petition, and personal concerns, wait till that candle is finished then light another one and do it then. Also sounds like a honey jar might help in this situation. This combined w cooling him out by talking to him - in a calm, confident, assertive but gentle way and letting him know you are there for him.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 pm

I would finish the spell you are doing.
I don't know exactly what your work is though. If it is a pink glass-encased candle or if you have divided an ordinary candle.
Or if you have burnt one candle and now only is wearing the oil on your body.

But if you have reconciliation products on hand you should start to use them. You can set that in addition to the work you are doing.
If you have Clarity on hand you can add a little bit of that also. Make a honey jar if you haven't done so.
You can also buy a Reconciliation Honey Jar from LM here

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok, I am on my second pink encased vigil candle. It is dressed in FMB and Chuparrosa (what I had on hand). Underneath the candle is his name with my name written over his inside an enclosed circle of my stated petition. Folded inside of that paper I have a strand of his hair and a tissue with his dried blood. I will continue doing this candle spell until I hear from him and begin to see results. I also have a honey jar. Inside it has honey, sugar, some herbs, our hair strands, two rose petals, and two dried red chile peppers. I burn my red candle on it on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The honey jar was made last Friday. I do intend to change the taper candle to pink as soon as I find a pink taper..if not, I will use a white. Again, what i had on hand.
I do not have any reconciliation oil now. Is my work ok as is if I don't have reconciliation oil?
Again, my sincere thanks for your help and suggestions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Red peppers in a honey jar? what was the purpose? Red peppers are used in enemy tricks (read about them here http://herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html) Were you working to heat up the relationship?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Actually, yes, I am trying to heat it up. I got that information for the peppers from a LM user root worker website so I thought I would add them also.... Hhhmmm...should I take them out?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Heating up a relationship? Ginger http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Ok, I will take them out. So, besides that....does my work sound right?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:35 am

You know, red pepper is used for making people fight.
And you and your partner are fighting and not speaking.
Get some proper reconciliation herbs to make the jar or work with honey and roses only.
I would remake the entire jar, not only take the pepper pods out. Just use the same paper and personal concerns.
You wrote you have other herbs inside there also, make sure they are loving, reconciling herbs.
You could change the colour on the honey jar to light blue.
I would only use the chuparrosa on the honey jar now and pray the prayer found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

The candle work sound good!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 am

Beautiful! Thank you for the advice. I took out the small red chile pepper this morning before lighting my new taper candle. I spoke to my honey jar and stated my intentions...I will continue to light my tapers on the honey jar until I see some movement.
Thank you!!

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello everyone!
I began a new honey jar this morning. I will store my other honey jar where it won't be disturbed. I still want to keep it. The reason I wanted to make another honey jar is because after reading and learning more about honey jars I wanted to re-make my honey jar. It is basically for the same intention-love & reconciliation- but with different items. I felt so much more confident with my second jar-so much more!
I just wanted to say that this new honey jar will have a pink candle burned on it everyday until I see movement then I will burn a pink candle on it every M-W-F. Also, the ingredients are a little different. Anyways, this morning I started the new jar with much more confidence...as the 4" pink candle was burning my phone rang! Was it him calling me already?? We haven't spoken for about 2 weeks now. No..but it was my cousin's wife calling me to give me an update on him! Coincidence? I think not! She told me he has been seen with another woman but she will be leaving the state today..(and not returning)...so I guess nothing serious-just him trying to show the "world" that he is ok and his life is going on. I can't lie..at first I looked over at my HJ and the burning candle...I was VERY hurt to hear this news. BUT...after I hung up I got a sense of peace...he can't move that fast to replace me..and I know that all this act is just superficial. NOW I know that I must work my HJ everyday..just as my intentions were before I started the HJ this morning. See? Not a coincidence but it is already starting to work!! Slow but steady.....and worth it!

simplydevine

Need help quick! -- Added too much conjure oil to aftershave

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi all, I think, no, make that, I KNOW that I just over did it.

For the first time, my husband bought some aftershave lotion. So of course my mind went immediately to adding oils to it. The aftershave is a green liquid, and I started off with adding some drops of LM Chuparrosa, but then I quickly saw that the red IS NOT blending with the green! So I stopped and quickly (I was rushing) grabbed some lighter colored oils. I added LM Essence of Bend Over, Queen Elizabeth, and Attraction. They blended a bit better (by that I mean they didn't stand out color wise) BUT, because I was rushing.... I am sure that I added too much! Didn't realize it until I was done, shook the bottle and saw oil bubbles everywhere.

Sigh.... What do I do if husband notices it???? I am praying that he doesn't or if he does notice it, that he doesn't give it any thought, but realistically, he has to wonder. ESPECIALLY since it was not like that when he bought it a few hours ago (or maybe yesterday. I just now noticed it, and it is a brand new bottle).

Help!!!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Need help quick! -- Added too much conjure oil to aftershave

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 pm

um well you can go buy some oil and mix it with what u did to cover the work make it less noticble though next time if u add oil to shaving oil ( which I use) id suggest a drop or two at a time, mans shaving oil has a very rustic sent, unlike LM oils which smell amazing lol. personally id add a few drops each week to the oil rather then a onetime job. My advice is go get another bottle and dispose of the other.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm

...or just wait and see if he notices...probably won't but if he does say something like I'll pick you up one tomorrow and follow j82's advice next time a few drops will do the job. Good Luck!

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 am

>>you can go buy some oil and mix it with what u did to cover the work make it less noticble

Yes that would have been the best thing to do, but at that time, it wasn't an option for me to do so.

>>though next time if u add oil to shaving oil ( which I use) id suggest a drop or two at a time,

LOL! Yes, I'm sure that would be best. I tend to overdo things at times, but going forward, I'll be careful to only add no more than two drops.

>>>personally id add a few drops each week to the oil rather then a onetime job.

Excellent, excellent idea!!! Thank you!

>>...or just wait and see if he notices...

Well that's what I ended up doing cause I had no other options at the time. Sooooo, I'm ashamed to say it, but I framed my toddler. Our toddler is always getting into EVERYTHING. So, I put the sippy cup and snack cup on the floor in husband's bathroom, and put an open bottle of olive oil on the floor in-between the sink and tub. The idea was, that if hubby said anything about the aftershave lotion, I could then say that baby was playing with it and must have gotten oil in or on it somehow. Ridiculous, I know. But hey I was desperate.

Fortunately, he didn't say a word. And last night, I saw him pick up the sippy cup, the snack cup and the olive oil and just put everything away. I'm sure he thought that baby was playing in his bathroom again. And then this morning when I walked by his bathroom, I saw him patting the aftershave on his face! To make sure that I was seeing correctly, I casually said, 'wow! that smell good. What is that?' And he said it was his AS. He just started using a razor to shave and now he needs to use AS with it.

So now my mind is clicking... His birthday and Christmas is coming up, so guess who will be getting a gift of tricked shower gel and AS lotion? LOL!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 am

lol. i love this. blaming the baby!
funny how men dont notice things like that , i'm always so affraid he'll realize how good his body wash smells!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

When laying tricks unless someone knows a thing or two about this stuff you can rest assured that their mind will not come to the conclusions you fear. Most people may not even notice that there is dirt right in front of where they walk, or that there are "oil bubbles" in their aftershave ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:20 am

Hi CounjureMan Ali!

That's so funny cause I think you are so right! I would have notice the change in my AS (not that I use one, but you know what I mean) right away. And being the investigator/researcher that I am, I would have not used it and proceeded to analyze and speculate as to why/how/when the consistency of my AS changed. LOL!

yomicity

Questions about use of oils.

Unread post by yomicity » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:05 pm

this is more of a question about how to use oils then it is about suggestions.

Can I use annointing and dressing oils on my body? I'm thinking about purchasing some 'follow me boy' and 'commanding" oils and I'm just wondering if these work in similar ways on the body as they do in candle work.

Thank you all for your responses!
:D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Questions about use of oils.

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Yes you can... and please read How To Use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils in the Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html)

Ritual oils can be used to anoint candles, money, amulets, talisman, charms, furniture, your body, etc. etc. etc.....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes, and I like to put a few drops in my favorite lotion, or body wash soap. That way you are using it daily. But be careful as oils can stain sometimes, but I like to use it like a perfume, or inside my lotion.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: praying over oils?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm

We pray over our conjure oils when we make them, in a general way, but you should pray your own petition when using them.

I cannot tell why you are not getting results, and i would suggest that you go to AIRR and get a reading on the issue. Not every spell works for every situation, and sometimes even the most intense work fails, for, ultimately, if God doesn't allow it to happen, it will not happen.

For instance (and, please, DON'T tell me all the details, just read this as a "what if"): What if a woman was asking for love from a gay man or a married man -- or what if the man's wife had him magically ties and bound? Do you see how that might complicate the matter and a simple attraction spell might fail?

Get a reading and see where your rootworker thinks things are going. The readers at AIRR are honest and tell the truth. Check them out at

http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode

BLACKCAT20

can i add my personal concerns to oils...

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 am

i want 2 order the follow me boy oil and bewitching oil, but i wanna know can i add my personal concerns to the oil without stripping the magikal use of the oil an what it suppose to do.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: can i add

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

Hi BLACKCAT 20.
Yes, you can add yours and his.
Read this thread... it gives many tips and more by Lukious, including some tips on Follow Me Boy and Bewitching Oil:
need-clarity-on-spell-kit-instructions-t2321.html
Check this one out too, jwmcclin and Miss Cat and several others have some great recommendations:
follow-me-boy-oil-questions-and-answers ... tml#p57679
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: can i add

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:07 am

Yes you can add your hair, and it will not strip it of its use. But this is if you are only going to use it for your own personal usage, and not do it on the behalf of someone else such as a friend.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: can i add my personal concerns to oils...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 am

I agree with Triplethreat and starsnthesky7, add only if its for your personal use.

BLACKCAT20

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 am

thanx everyone, but i just wanted 2 add my own concerns 2 the oil not his, is that ok ? an can i use it on a candle 2 keep him sweatin me like a dog in heat. lol im 4 real tho.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 am

As previously noted, yes you can and you can dress your candle to put heat on the situation. But I would had his personal concerns to the candle along with a petition and/or picture. Also read the additional links Triplethreat posted, there is a lot of excellent information...again good luck in your work!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Yes you can use your personal concerns, and not his. And you can put it on a candle to represent him, but you should check out these links and browse the forum

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Id like to add that you could also buy a small dram vial or bottle of some kind.. which LM sells. Put some of the oil in the vial and your own personal concerns.. label it of course.. and that way you have the follow me boy oil that you can use in the future on other peoples behalf if you wish and have the small vial that you can use specifically for you only.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

rs_09

What is the appropriate way to wear oils on the body?

Unread post by rs_09 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello All!

I checked the forum for the answer to my question, but I didn't find it. I was just wondering what is the appropriate way to wear the oils on the body. I often place a dab of the oils behind my ears. Is that sufficient? If trying to attract friendships and/or love should I place the oils in other target areas?

Thank you all for your help!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: What is the appropriate way to wear oils on the body?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

This has been discussed quite frequently. cat has a discussion on How To Use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils In the Hoodoo Rootwork Tradition found here http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

As noted in this discussion, "Methods of anointing and dressing the body with hoodoo oils vary from one practitioner to another, and certain forms are only used with certain named types of oil. Examples are further given such as love oils to draw luck to you, rub the entire body upward from soles of feet to armpits, then from palms of hands to armpits, then up over the head to the mould of the head. "

Furthermore, yes, you can dress the back of your ear lobes with love oils, please read the discussion for further examples of how oils are used. Good Luck in your work!

sara69

Re: How to Use Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by sara69 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:07 pm

I just got my first shipment in the mail and I'm very impressed with the smell of your Court Case oil! It smells wonderful and I can't wait to use it! I have looked at the above mentioned link and if I'm reading it right it says that I should annoint myself with an upwards motion, from my feet to my head to win the courts favor right? This is the first time that I've used any kind of annointing oils and I'd just like to be confident that I'm doing it right.. lol. Also, I'm planning on carrying my John root in my bra next to my heart.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes, anoint with an upwards motion from feet to head to win (draw positive things to you) I would chew a bit of the Little John to Chew root and spit it anywhere in the court room. Good Luck in your work sara69. Also please recognize and understand that all of your orders will be like your first order. Professionally wrapped and everything in its place... I still feel like its Christmas when I receive my orders; I literally love Lucky Mojo.

sara69

Unread post by sara69 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 am

Thank you!

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Using oils on Jewelry?

Unread post by EavanStar » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

I was considering anointing an evil eye type pendant I wear with fiery wall of protection. Has anyone tried this and is this a usual use for the oil? Id also say a prayer and cleanse the pendant before. How often would you reannoint too? Thanks for any response. :D
~Eavan *
Student #1655

Buttercup

Re: Using oils on Jewelry?

Unread post by Buttercup » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:47 pm

I usually do the same thing with my pendant.It is a blue eye together with a hand of Fatima. I anoint my pendant once a week and it works perfectly well for me. My petition is for general protection though,not specifically protection from the evil eye. I usually wear it during the day and keep it under my pillow at night.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Although, Van Van is traditionally used to empower Amulets and Talisman, you can certainly use Fiery Wall of Protection to anoint an evil eye pendant. I would anoint it weekly.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I have my pentacle talisman and i anoint with van van and King Solomon, like jwmcclin said i would anoint it weekly, too.

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Unread post by EavanStar » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Thank you all. I have Van Van oil here too, so maybe a combination of the two. :D
~Eavan *
Student #1655

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Sounds good, Van Van clears away evil, protects and empowers amulets, etc..., red about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html also ready about Fiery Wall of Protection here http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html Good Luck in your work!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am

I have an evil eye bracelet I dress with FWoP, Reversal and VanVan. I have noticed that after adding FWoP and Reversal to it every so often, usually after I call my ex to talk to my son, or get pro-active against him mundanely or spiritually it starts to burn a little. When it does, I make this face :twisted:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 am

I would also like to add that when anointing with the oils --- a little goes a long way! I have had a few funny (?) experiences with too much oil on a talisman or charm!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Maybe put the oil on the rear/non-visible side of the pendant, in case of staining.
HRCC Student #2174G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”