Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Using oils on Jewelry?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 am

VanVan is the traditional way to go, in addition, I add Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall. How often? As often as I feel needed. I have a silver Archangle Michael small medal, which is not the Saint Michael Miraculous Medal, along with a silver Cross. It actually belongs to someone in my family and was given to the member on a Holy Day. I wear it when things hit the fan. I have a mercury dime bracelet with 7 dimes, two of them leap years. I wear this daily. The links for Vanvan and Fiery Wall of Protection were given above by jwmcclin. I have stated this before, but Ill say it again, I keep back up of both these oils. Why? Because I tripped once while rushing with my magic bag and lost a few. These two oils are an absolute must have.
Miss Cat makes special silver lockets also, and I have been meaning to respectfully request one. They are made for protection and require hair.
Good luck all in your work and stay protected! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

BLACKCAT20

oils

Unread post by BLACKCAT20 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am

can i use my occult oils in a regular bath an will it still work the same way.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: oils

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:32 am

You can add a few drops to a bath if you wish. Make sure to pray your petition, and follow proper spiritual bath protocol (washing upwards to draw, or downwards to banish; dispose at crossroads, etc)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Shany

Re: How to Use Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Shany » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:14 am

I'm about to order some oil for the very first time and I want to make sure I get them all right before I order so here are some questions:

1) I own an online business and I work mostly on my computer, also, my ex (whom I'm trying to get back with) and I communicate mostly on the internet. I read somewhere in the forums that I can dress my computer and my phone with the oil if I want the oil to work long-distant or over the internet. The oil I want to use on my computer are follow me girl, money drawing oil and San Martin Cabollero (please recommend if you think other oils are more fitting)

2) I have her hair, her picture and our picture together (which picture should I use?). If I want to perform a return to me spell with the candle and oil, how should I do it? Should I put our hair and the picture INTO the oil bottle, shake it up before I dress the candle or should I put the hair and the picture under the candle? I'm thinking if I was to put them under the candle, I should write her name 3x then cross her name with my names 3x then my wish all around the names, put the hair and the picture onto the name paper then fold it toward me (exactly like how I should do the honey jar without the herbs and honey). But the problem is, she will be coming to live with me the next few months ("just as friends" she said) and I don't want her to know about the work I do on her.

3) For how often and how long should I do the candle dressed with oil? For example, 30 mins every day for a month, ect.?

4) If I want to blend the oils together, how should I do it?

GingerCat

Dressing a Gift with Oil?

Unread post by GingerCat » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Hello--

I am sending a package to a former boyfriend (we are on good terms and trying to work things out). Miss Bri gave me the excellent idea to dress the card with some Reconciliation sachet powder.

I am wondering if I should use any oils on the gift. It's a bottle. I was thinking Return to Me and Attraction.

Does anyone wiht more experience have some advice on whether this is a good idea? I am very new to this all :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Re: Dressing a Gift with Oil?

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Gingercat Baybay!!!!

Well, I have experience over Christmas, for anointing gifts, and yes, I ended up getting my Christmas wish in thee end ;) So what you should do, is get anoint the gifts with the oils of the spots where your target will be touching, since it's a bottle, anoint the outside of it and the lid, basically the whole thing, and then he'll get the picture. Here is a link babe for some tricks WITH THE SACHET POWDERS and the OILS...GOOD LUUUCK :)

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

corazon

Re: Dressing a Gift with Oil?

Unread post by corazon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Personally, I would just do the powder on the card like Miss Bri suggested for now. To me, less is more.

If you dress the bottle with oils it would make the bottle look a bit oily or greasy and that might raise suspicion in your target. I think the powders on the card would be a good first start. Make sure you do it lightly so there isn't a trace of the powder.

Then maybe dress your body with the oils like a perfume when you're going to see him.

Good Luck!

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 am

Anybody can help me answer my questions, please? :(

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Shany,

Here is my take on your questions, but I am not a professional rootworker so others may have better suggestions.. but here is what I would do..

#1 - relax and center your mind. i see you posting all over the forum with several different questions and goals in mind. if you're new make sure and read the dozens of pages on the Lucky Mojo site over and over. Also do a search on the forum to read threads with questions similar to yours and read the advice given. take some relaxing cleansing baths.

#2 - begin with one spell at a time. do one spell until it is completed.

now for your questions above:

I would anoint the computer lightly with Crown of Success oil while praying for success in your business.

For the Return to me spell, I would make a small packet consisting of your petition paper, her photo, and her personal concerns. You can even use the photo as your petition paper, writing the petition on the back and anointing it with the oil. The way you described writing the petition paper is good. Wrap this packet in some red flannel and you can anoint the flannel with the oil if you want too. then place the packet underneath an overturned saucer plate. Take a red candle and carve your ex's name and return to me on it. Dress it with oil. Pray an appropriate psalm or your own prayer and light the candle. Continue to pray over the candle and speak from your heart until the candle goes out. I'd use a 4" altar candle for this. Then repeat this as much as you want - every day, three times a week, ect. Keep your focus on this spell until it is completed.

then "set it and forget it"... which means do your work, trust in yourself and God, and never second guess the work. Relax and be cool with her. you know?

the packet idea is good because she wouldn't see what was inside and you could say it is for something else. Then when she is here switch to tea lights dressed with the oil to not to arouse suspicion.

If you want to use two oils, I personally dab a bit of oil #1 on the candle and rub it in, then dab oil #2 on the candle and rub it in the same way.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your work.

[Ophelia]
Melt and Pour Soaps with Lucky Mojo Herbs and Oils

Unread post by [Ophelia] » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 am

Hello all!

I have most of the Lucky Mojo oils and was planning on making some soaps.

I was wondering which of the Lucky Mojo Oils (not the 'destructive' ones) can be used in homemade soap.

Has anyone done this?

Which ones can be used and in what quantities?

Many thanks! :-)
Thank you Isis for your constant guidance and sage advice. Thank you Nancy for being my guardian angel.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Melt and Pour Soaps with Lucky Mojo Herbs and Oils

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I have not made soap with LMC formula oils or essential oils but I am not sure why you couldn't use any of the oils that appeal to you for this project. Test them on your skin first to make sure that you don't have an allergic reaction -- some of them, like Hot Foot Oil, are pretty spicy.

As far as quantity just try it -- most of that kind of stuff is going to be trial and error and you will have a personal opinion about what really works fragrance wise versus what does not.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

[Ophelia]

Unread post by [Ophelia] » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi Miss Bri,

I think your suggestion to do a skin test first is a simple and elegant solution :-)

I think the trial and error method will work fine for me as I do like to experiment anyway!

I will post my results when I find a formula that really works.

I do also love LM's soaps (like the Bee and Flower Jasmine Soap : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html - actually given as a gift, great idea huh?) that they sell and I use these as a supplement to the herbal baths, but thought it might be nice to make something with the Lucky MojoOils other than the traditional dressing etc.

Anyway thanks again for your suggestion :-)
Ophelia
Thank you Isis for your constant guidance and sage advice. Thank you Nancy for being my guardian angel.

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

I have used many of the LM oils on myself and have received some good results. Now recently, I have been using these oils directly on my target, where I may touch him or offer him a massage ;-) My question is, after the massage is done and he showers, does the effect wear off?

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi Ophelia.

Another thing you can do, which I am doing, is to order the herbs from Lucky Mojo for the specific outcome you wish and use those in handmade soaps.

I have Cat's book, and I often order herbs from Lucky Mojo. So, I for example will use herbs in the soap and then for scent use an essential oil.

Then, I place them on my altar and bless them with candles lit to the Saints.

Conjuremoon
Melt and Pour Soaps with Lucky Mojo Herbs and Oils

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 am

I want to share how I make soap.

I purchased Lucky Mojo's Love Herb blend and also Rose oil. You can alternatively use Lucky Mojo formula oils for love-drawing in the soap, such as Love Me, Kiss Me Now, or Come To Me.

When working with natural herbs, essential oils, fragrance oils, or blended anointi8ng oils, always do a skin patch test first.

At the local craft store they sell all natural melt & pour soap that you just melt in your microwave.

So, I melted the soap, put in Lucky Mojo's Love Herb Blend (you could use money herbs too, whatever). Then I scented it with a little bit of the Rose oil and used pink soap dye (you don't need it, I just make soaps a lot so I have it).

Then I placed it on my altar for 3 days. Burned candles and put offering to my love Saint and blessed them. Then I burned some Lucky Mojo Attraction Incense to complete the blessing.

I use this to wash with in between my love work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks, Conjuremoon:

As a side-note on this:

Depending on which of the Lucky Mojo Herb Mixtures you purchase for inclusion in home-made soaps, you may wish to chop or cut up some of the herbs to a uniform size. For instance, Gambler's Gold, Love Herbs Mix, Peaceful Home Herb Mix, and 7 Herb Bath have fairly uniform sized herbs, but 9 Herb Bath and 13 Herb Bath contain larger herbal leaves that should be cut up first. A pair of scissors will be sufficient for the cutting.

With regard to skin sensitivity, to test single herbs or any of our Lucky Mojo herb mixtures just boil up a small amount in water and wash with the herb tea. If all is well, then you are fine to use those herbs in your home-made soap.

The same testing may be done with our Lucky Mojo essential oils and our Lucky Mojo blended anointing oils; just rub a small amount of the oil on your skin and if you have no adverse reaction, you will likely be safe to use that oil in your soap.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks Miss Cat and everyone who replied. Oh, geez, can you imagine making soap in all of Lucky Mojo's oils. One for money, come to me , psychic vision, wow. .....I can spend a million dollars in here. !!!

I would have love soap with their Love Herb Blend, scented in Rose, dyed pink with gold glitter.

Oh my, I would have psychic vision soap, in blue with their psychic oil & blue soap dye with a little silver glitter for the stars.

I am going to buy some and make some soaps with it.

[Ophelia]

Unread post by [Ophelia] » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi everyone! Many thanks for all your wonderful suggestions! I am getting some melt and pour soap this week so I will try putting in some Lucky Mojo Oils. I have my own blend of soap for love work that I have used before with dried herbs and oils, but I am looking forward to the added potency of the LM Oils! :-)
I will post up my results once I have made a batch.
Thanks again for your replies.
Ophelia

cindy9

adding oils to targets body wash ?

Unread post by cindy9 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 am

Hi

Me and my husband are currently broken up and he is planning to file for divorce in a couple of months ....i had a post abt this earlier but my question was that since he is still atr home living in the other room and we still use the same bathroom i can add reconsilation oil, follow me boy ,Chuparrosa oil , fire of love oil to his body wash will that work do i have to recite anything when adding ? or any other tricks i can lay on his bed or his room etc ...any suggestions ideas ...i got a reading and i was told i can still save this marrige and he has feelings for me ...so im trying it all ....
Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator for all you have done and are doing for me ...

nena1974

Re: adding oils to targets body wash ?

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

I was in your shoes a while ago. I spiked the body wash, and laid tricks all over the house. Feed him your menses. Saint Martha helped me so much, she saved my relationship. chuparrosa and reconsiliation are great, so is fire of love. for me follow me boy does not give me the effect i want, it makes him obsessive and mean, but it works for others. when you lay your tricks just pray with conviction. Good luck.

cindy9

Unread post by cindy9 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 pm

nena1974

So do i pray to Saint Martha is there a special prayer...or how do i get her help ?
Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator for all you have done and are doing for me ...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:40 pm

When getting a reading (and this is to everyone) simply asking if he has feelings and all that stuff is not addressing the issues. To have an efficient reading especially when trying to reconciliation work you need to get to the underlying issues as to what can be done to save the marriage through spell work. Coming out of the reading you need to know EXACTLY what tricks and products to work with. This way you are actually getting something out of the reading. Once you have established the marriage or relationship can be worked out, that would be the next step. You should not have lingering questions or things that need to be addressed or be unaware of what products and tricks to lay. You should have a plan when coming out of a reading. Everyone's situation is not the same...similar but not the same. So sometimes all tricks and products may not work for your situation. In addition, you need to see if saint Martha would want to work with you. i am sure she will but light a candle to her and see if she will give you some signs to see if she is willing to work with you. I think that you need to address the fact that he likes attention from other women. And the privacy issue and going through his things IS an issue in this relationship. Nothing with liking attention but he may take the extra step and actually act on it one day. All of this needs to be addressed.

You can learn how to work with Saint Martha here

working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html

Please go through this entire thread.

In addition, please heed the advise given in the other thread. Do not neglect the fact that there are deeper issues here. You should get some professional help otherwise you may be stuck in a situation where things may get worse.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

luvv24

Re: How to use oils.

Unread post by luvv24 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:47 pm

does anyone know how to use love oil?

Moonbabe

Re: How to Use Lucky Mojo Oils: Questions and Answers

Unread post by Moonbabe » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 pm

I wanted to get some advice. I recently ordered the Follow Me Boy, Return to me oil and the Break up spell kit. My best friend and I also became intensely involved for a couple months and it was amazing. It came out of no where but Both of us were surprised with how great things were between us. He came close to telling me he loved me and I never got the chance to do so.

Problem occurred with his ex because she realized she was losing him and they have a kid together which she uses to make him feel as though he isnt trying enough and makes him feel like a bad father. He stated to me that if he could feel there was no chance, he would be with me and I'm what he really wants. Over the past two months, he started to distance himself so not to hurt me but it made matters worse. We have been okay and friendly the past couple weeks and though he states he is trying with her, he still shows me in many ways how much he still wants and cares for me. They have consistently had problems and made the comment the other day that he feels he may never truly be happy and for many years went through confusion, pain, depression and grief cause of their relationship.

I wanted to use the Follow Me Boy and Return to Me Oils in ways as for candles and wearing and if nothing else try the break up oil or kit.

Can you please help me better have an idea of what I should do? I also have held onto a special hat of his and can place some oil on it before giving it back.

Also, how long does it take for the oils to arrive?

Thank you

DieFaust

Mixing LM oils into paint?

Unread post by DieFaust » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 am

I like to paint glass bottles and give them out as gifts, I was wondering if mixing oils such as follow me girl or kiss me now into the paint and giving the bottles as gifts to someone would help to bring them to me?

if it does work, what happens if the mixed paint happens to chip off? will the effects still be there?

thank you for your consideration

Buttercup

Re: Mixing LM oils into paint?

Unread post by Buttercup » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 am

I think that this is a good idea! I remember a thread some months ago about mixing oils with paint but I can't seem to locate it. As long as you make sure that you put the correct amount of oil into the paint so that it can dry properly I don't think you'll have any problems. It's a creative idea of a dressed present!
I guess that when the paint chips off the effect will go away with the paint, but maybe you'll have achieved your goal of bringing that person to you before that. You can always back up your work by lighting candles and doing other kinds of spells as well, in addition to giving the bottle as a present.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 am

how-to-use-sachet-powders-questions-and ... 39s30.html
Here is the thread Buttercup was remembering. Devi Spring on the Bottom of page two of the thread wrote about oil and water based paint and gave great advice about Money House Blessing.
I think it is a creative idea too! If the paint chips off you can always "touch it up with more" ;)
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:41 am

To help avoid the paint chipping, sanding the glass surface to give it a bit of ''tooth'' helps a lot.

Alternatively (less time intensive although somewhat less effective as well), if you're using acrylic paint, seal the entire surface of the bottle with gel medium before applying your fixed paints.

Mixing or ''découpage'' gluing herbs onto the bottle surfaces could also be a nice inclusion depending on how/what you're painting.

As with the others who've posted I echo the request to keep us posted on how it works out!

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:29 am

I am new to LM and I just had a question about the question :) Wouldn't anointing, smoking and/or powdering the finished gift have the same effect without the issue of causing the paint to chip? Or would mixing it into the paint give it more permanence?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 am

SweetLady

I personally don't think applying the products after the fact would be the same as using them prayerfully in the actual creation of the bottle.

Also, DieFaust, if you use any glitter on the bottles, I've known people to mix just the smallest pinch of powdered herbs or Sachet Powders into the glitter with good results.
HRCC Student #1559

DieFaust

Unread post by DieFaust » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

thank you all for your responses I truly appreciate it; just wanted to give you a quick update on what's going on with my paints right now,
The paint that i am using is water based so i'm having a tough time mixing it in with the oil, and because It is being painted onto a wine bottle the "canvas" in itself is already hard to work on.
the oil causes the paint to seperate a little so i've been trying to work around that. After the painting is done, i'm suppose to bake the bottle in the oven to make the paint "dishwasher resistant".
I know it's probably a stupid question but does heating the oil change anything?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 am

No - water and oil will never mix. You have to use oil paints if you want to add oils to them.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 am

Water based paint? Buy the bath salts and dissolve a pinch in water; then stir a small quantity of the water into the paint. Not enough to turn it into a wash, of course, unless that is the effect you are trying to achieve.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 am

I just thought of this, I was on Dr. E's site and he says that you can put oils in your cleaning products and pray over them, and also in your liquid hand soaps. This would be perfect, to fix on a target. Why couldn't you make your target a handmade soap, tell them its great for the skin (actually it is, melt & pour soap is better for the skin)....and put love me oils, etc, in the soap. Or slip them into his hand soap. Dr. E said you only need a tiny drop, so, if you shook it up, they would never know. Just don't forget to pray your intention on it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Lots of people put a few drops of oil into various cleansing products as a sneaky trick - it can work wonders.

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 am

Well, since my last post... I also ordered Adam and eve, influence, kiss me now and stay with me oils. They arrived but still havent received my first order with the follow me, return to me and break up kit but look forward to it.

With these oils and a's I expressed before... I am hoping to influence and have him accept the feelings he has for me and be ready to move forward and let go of the past. Let him see that he can experience true happiness a's him and I were before letting the other circumstances take over.

I know he loves me and not the only one who sees it but the influence of his mom and other friends sent him back to his ex, but the signsof unhappiness are coming through again. He has strong feelings for me but is blocking them. They will come about, especially when were together but hides them again shortly after. Want him to allow himself to feel it and know it's best to move on.

Can you help me?

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:37 am

Well, since my last post... I also ordered Adam and eve, influence, kiss me now and stay with me oils. They arrived but still havent received my first order with the follow me, return to me and break up kit but look forward to it.

With these oils and a's I expressed before... I am hoping to influence and have him accept the feelings he has for me and be ready to move forward and let go of the past. Let him see that he can experience true happiness a's him and I were before letting the other circumstances take over.

I know he loves me and not the only one who sees it but the influence of his mom and other friends sent him back to his ex, but the signsof unhappiness are coming through again. He has strong feelings for me but is blocking them. They will come about, especially when were together but hides them again shortly after. Want him to allow himself to feel it and know it's best to move on.

Can you help me?

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 pm

As I wrote in my previous post, I am in a situation with a man who loves me but feels an obligation but is not really happy. He has over the past couple months tried to push me away but comes back. He has changed in ways that are not like him to suit the situation at hand but other people including myself have informed him that he has changed and he withdraws at the time.

I know his priority is his boys and love and respect him for that. They need to be but as when we were together, I want him to see that he also needs to be happy and show true happiness to his kids because they are beginning to see that he isnt.

I have recently ordered and received additional oils (Influence, Stay with Me, Kiss Me Now and Adam & Eve Oil). I am currently still waiting for the Follow Me Boy and Return to me oils with the Break up Spell kit.

I wanted to get advice on what I should do first and if there is anything else I should order. Though I would love to do the work fast, I have also been trying to stay with the Moon phases as I am controlled by them with my planetary sign.

He and I have something very special between us and I would like to see where it will go but he needs to feel that things have ended and he made all attempts possible. He has by moving to her and arranging everything for her to move to him, which she declined.

I appreciate all the help and assistance you can provide. I have read the different forums, but looking for more assistance.

Thank you

jcw203

Unread post by jcw203 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:45 am

Hello, I have been following this fourm and a none member for sometime now, but I just had to join to get some answers.

I have been using Fast Luck Oil and Money Drawing Oil for the past couple of days with no results. I have made petitions and even anointed a, Green Candle, nutmeg, and a silver nickel with Fast Luck Oil and Money Drawing Oils. I have also been using Money Drawing Powder. I have been having the worst fortune this year and I really need some positive financial results to come into my life. I would like to know what I am doing wrong?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Hi Moonbabe,
I think the first step you should take is to get a reading on the situation. That way you will now more about what type of work is needed and you can get specific suggestions for work by the professional who read for you.
Since this is a complicated case, it is better to take a look at what's really going on before starting the work. And you will know exactly what products you should buy.

You can follow this link to an AIRR reader:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 pm

@jcw203: I'm sorry to hear you've been having a rough year. Your first steps to bettering your fortune would be to start with some cleansing and road opening work, to get out from underneath all the negativity that's likely built up around you, and creating an obstacle to luck.

You could start with the Uncrossing spell kit for a really good cleanse, and then follow that up with the Van Van spell kit to open your roads to good luck, money, and love.

Once you've done that work, you should see better results with your money drawing. Try performing the whole Money Drawing spell kit to really get a good thrust going in your direction.

Of course, since your condition is long-standing, you may wish to consider getting a reading and consultation with a professional rootworker so you can get personalized advice and insight into your situation. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!

keylewm
Idea: How to secretly deploy your oil/powder

Unread post by keylewm » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:00 pm

I have this idea with candles and want to see what people think. This is for a recipient that likes candles.

Buy:
Jar candle from their favorite candle maker.
2 or more votive candles from the same maker.
Gift certificate from the same candle maker.

Need:
Your powder/oil mix of choice. (in my case, lavender love drops, bewitching, fire of love, follow me boy and kiss me now.)

-Take the jar candle and put a few drops of your oil(s) in and close the jar, pray over it for a few days.
-Dress the outside of the jar, and the gift certificate with the powder combination
-Dress the votives with the oil and/or powder

My plan is to mail the candles to the person like it is from their favorite candle maker. With a letter (dressed with powder combo) saying something about knowing they enjoy these candles and please accept them as a gift of thanks for using the product. And the gift certificate (dressed with powder) is for them to buy something later from this company.

The intention is that as the candles burn (multiple candles) it helps disburse the mixture onto them. Also as they handle the candles, the letter and gift certificate it gets it on their skin. Probably multiple times as they move the candles, prepare to burn them etc. And again as they pull out the gift certificate to use it! So this could in theory be something that gets used over and over again keeping the effect going for awhile depending how fast they burn through candles LOL.

So here are my questions:
1- Will the oil (if dropped onto the top of the candle and closed) infuse throughout the candle? This is why I was thinking of praying over the candle for a few days to allow it to soak in. If it wont infuse throughout, should I worry about it just being on top since I am praying over the candle and in effect making the whole candle charged with the power of my intention?
2- Would I do powder and oil on the votives or just one or the other?

What does everyone think of this idea?

kmew1315
Re: Idea: How to secretly deploy your oil/powder

Unread post by kmew1315 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Very sneaky. I like it.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Moonbabe

Unread post by Moonbabe » Thu May 05, 2011 9:33 am

Well, update. I have scheduled a reading but it is not till 6/1. For the new moon, I did light an Adam candle with a couple oils And placed it over his picture where I had written on the back our names crossed over eachother and my wish.

I also started a vinegar jar prior to the new moon which I do shake. Not sure if it has much affect yet but he has stated that she has been upset with a few things but he justdoes not want to argue. He basically is being complacent and letting her control things so not to argue.

I have been dressing with some of the oils, kiss me now, come to me and Adam and eve. Waiting for my first order with the follow me boy.
He had been distant even with the use of the oils. Additionally, with the new moon, I also did the anointing of he letter, but it was rather a card and the powder was fire of love.
He should receive it today and my hope is it will increase the desire that he has that he is stifling so strongly.

I do hope that when I do have my reading next month, it will already show good signs and know how to make it better.

Thank you

jcw203

Unread post by jcw203 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 am

Update

I have done a uncrossing bath and have been using the uncrossing oil. I am followed it up with fast luck and money drawing. It pretty much has been hell the last couple of days. I have invested way to much money, so what other options do any of you guys may have for me. Life is kicking my butt. :cry:

DrXTheRebirth
Reusing Oil Bottles

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat May 14, 2011 10:03 am

I didn't know whether to post here or post in the help with your situation section so I apologize for the extra work that the mods may have to do. I was wondering,can a bottle be washed/cleansed then reused after all the oil used up?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reusing Oil Bottles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 15, 2011 8:36 am

Yes they can CallMeDrX. This has been discussed before. I remember a poster using the cleansed bottles for bottle spells.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Reusing Oil Bottles

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 17, 2011 9:22 am

I reuse the oil bottles as well. Wash them out with close to boiling water, little bit of oil cleansing soap, and then RINSE well until clean. Let them air dry for a bit! Or I will recycle them if not needed...as long as they don't end up in the trash!

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

DrXTheRebirth
Re: praying over oils?

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Mama Micki

What about for a male seeking female attention?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm

Chapter 4 of the Song of Songs is great for men seeking female attention.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:10 am

Follow Me Girl is an oil for men who seek the attention of women. Blend it with Look Me Over or Attractrion or Kiss Me Now as you choose.

As for what prayers to say, i like to pray from the heart, just pour my soul out to God with my deepest thanks and my deepest desires. Most of the teachers and friends i have had in conjure have prayed much in the style shown in these videos:

Old Skool Baptist style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNvclTp4dUs

Real, Real Old Skool Baptist style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9LtC7Zkzbo

Hope this helps!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 am

Thank you for those two video links, Cat. I have a folder that I bookmark all of the amazing preacher/prayer videos I come across...those two are definitely doozies!!!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Stone_Mason

Unread post by Stone_Mason » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am

I read through and didn't see this, but coming from a pagan and neo-pagan background, I'm wondering about the direction for dressing a candle with oil.

I was taught to hold the butt or bottom of the candle towards me and dress away for banishing work, etc., and dress towards me for drawing work. Also, to start in the middle and dress out to the tip then from the middle down to the butt for healing, and generic work.

Does this work differently in Hoodoo? Does it even matter?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

Stone_Mason -- Directionality in dressing candles is covered in the candle-dressing thread called "Candles: Trim, Carve, Load, Petition, Pray, Dress, Light" -- which is here:

candles-trim,-carve,-load,-petition,-pr ... t9108.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

nolongerlookn

Re: Idea: How to secretly deploy your oil/powder

Unread post by nolongerlookn » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

It is very sneaky but i too like it, alot....lol but at the same time i do not think the oil will infuse throughout the candle. *shrugs* sorry.

Conjuremoon
Lotion - Keep the Work Going

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 am

At most marts now you can find their generic brand lotion, in unscented. As the the rise in people with skin sensitivities, I guess they are marketing it better. Pick yourself up some unscented body lotion, and use 5 % or up to 10% Lucky Mojo oil for any time of drawing, attracting work. I made one with the Kiss Me now, oils, The scent is so beautiful and after I get out of the shower and dry off, I Put the lotion on , and it keeps the work going all day.

I have to use lotion, because my skin is dry. Well. this is perfect. Come to think about it, you can add it also to the unscented body wash they also sell. As Miss Cat and others have stated, some oils like the Prosperity, which I believe may have cinnamon oil in it, do a skin test first. Because some oils, can irritate the skin. I make body lotions and products, and I know that normally it is 5% - up to 10 percent of an oil in lotion.

You have to try this with some of LM's oils. Especially Kiss me now!

No one will know what you are up to either. It is a good way to hide work. I would do this for drawing work, not for the repelling oils.

Crankyfish
Re: Lotion - Keep the Work Going

Unread post by Crankyfish » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 am

Excellent idea :)
I'm going to use Psychic Vision oil in my lotion & put on before bed!
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Lotion - Keep the Work Going

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I love this idea! Most of us use lotion everyday, and I think its a great thing to do especially for protection.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

miziluvhoodoo
Anointing myself for love/money

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 am

Hi! I would like to know, what is the best way to anoint myself with Love Me Oil & and Money Drawing Oil?

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Anointing myself for love/money

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 am

Read How to use Anointing and Dressing oils (http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html) miziluvhoodoo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”