Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
IndigoMoon

Re: LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Wed May 03, 2017 11:23 am

Hello everyone,

I have a question about mixing/layering perfumes. A lady said to wear perfumes/phermones/oils in odd numbers. Is that true in hoodoo? Like can I wear a money drawing scent, a come to me scent, and maybe an overall luck scent or a jinx remover together?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon ,

Hoodoo does work with odd numbers. But, you could theoretically layer or you could blend. We also blend oils in even numbers

The first three could be mixed.

The jinx remover ought not blend with the others

Please take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

IndigoMoon

Unread post by IndigoMoon » Wed May 03, 2017 11:21 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:51 am

How many oils are appropriate to mix together for a perfume blend? I have Kiss me Now, Love Me, Comma ding, Return to Me & I think the 5th is Reconciliation. I'm not sure if mixing a few drops of each into one tiny perfume bottle is overkill or not though. Should I just keep it to 3 & should commanding oil be one of them or not? I also have influence oil as well. Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 am

Hello JAD82017,

Commanding feels out of place to me if you're going for a sweet, loving blend, and I don't think the Influence would fit either. Read this page for more information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Fotunata
Newly Registered

Re: Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Unread post by Fotunata » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Greetings!

What's a hair oil?
Thank you St Martha St Anthony St Rita St Jude St Helen St Clare St Raphael St Michael St Gabriel

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Fotunata,

I am not sure if you are asking this question in this thread for a specific reason relating to stopping a person from moving. Hair oil can have many meaning, when I think of hair oil I think of the items African American women use: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocathaircare.html
another great link: http://www.luckymojo.com/haircare.html

It can also be adding condition oil to your hair to dress you such as wearing a love drawing oil in your hair then styling it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Fotunata,

I have moved your post to the correct thread. In the future, please read through the forum's board index to see the topic categories, then post your question in the appropriate location. It helps to keep the board organized.

You may be referring to condition oils that are either mixed into hair care products like shampoo or conditioner, or applied lightly to one's hair. You can read through the posts in this thread for more ideas on how to do that. And with all matters concerning oils mixed with other products, use only a few tiny drops to avoid creating an oily mess.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am

I absolutely love this thread. Amazing. Have read it from the beginning to the end and haven't found a similar question as me so here is my doubt.

Have read many people here make their homemade soap in bars, but they posted their comments a long time ago and I saw their bar soaps are not the same as mine, as they spoke about melting soap in the microwave.

I'm about to purchase a LM oils collection, for the first time, I've never used them before; and want to use a few of them to make homemade bar soaps. My homemade soap bars has a specific recipe, which includes caustic soda, so my question is if the LM oils (in general) could be compatible with this ingredient. I know every oil and its purpose is different but I mean in general. Have you used caustic soda to make your soap bars with LM oils?.
I normally make my soap bars with coconut oil or sweet almond oil or olive olive (even used kitchen olive oil to make laundry soap so I recycle that oil), all of them are compatible with caustic soda, no problem and it's good. I know many people here have talked about their homemade soap in bars but did not mention if they use this ingredient.

So I ask this question if anybody of you could help me to clarify this situation. I want to be sure before using my oils in this purpose.

Oh my God, Lucky Mojo has such an attractive catalogue that I want to buy all the oils and products!. I'd pay one million dollars in here!.

PS. Anybody has one million dollar? ;)

Thanks a lot for your responses and help . Have a nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

I've successfully made bar soap with Lucky Mojo oils and used lye (caustic soda) in my recipe, so I don't think you would have a problem doing likewise. Just ensure that you cure your soap long enough before using it.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:29 pm

Hello Miss Athena,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. It has helped me a lot!.

I tend to cure them maybe for a month aprox.

May I ask you one more question?. Which amount of oil do you use when adding LM oils to your soap bars?. I usually make a lot of soap in several bars, depending of the amount of ingredients, do you use just a little amount of LM oils?, could the use of an entire bottle be too much?. That's why I asked in other thread about LM oils about the amount of oil that a bottle contains. I haven't use a LM before so it's going to be my first time using this bottles. Excuse me please, if this is a silly question.

Have chosen a few of them in my shopping cart, and I am also discovering new and interesting oils more so I want to have bottles to use as dressing and annointing oils and others with the same product to use in the homemade soaps. And I have discovered LM special soaps so my order just is increasing.

Thanks so much for taking your time.

Blessings.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello Alice Kyteler,

There's really no clear cut answer. You would need to experiment with the volume of oil vs. volume of other ingredients for your soap. If you're measuring out by the bar, an entire 1/2 ounce bottle of oil would be too much (in terms of oiliness and fragrance). You might also find a couple of drops of oil to be too light a fragrance for your taste. It's really up to you to experiment until you find the right ratio for your liking.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 am

Hello again, Miss Athena,

Thanks for your advice.

I'm going to make some experiment to know how much oil should it be recommendable for making this. I have read that LM oils have a strong fragance and that's why I wanted to know, it's going to be my firrst time doing this with these products.

I will keep you updated to tell the results!

Thanks again for your kind response, have a nice day.

Zippy1982

Unread post by Zippy1982 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:55 am

Hi I want to know what is a good substitute for soap if you have sensitive skin and it makes you itch?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Zippy1982 --

You should consult your allergist or dermatologist -- there are too many types of allergy and too many forms of sensitive skin for us to be able to help you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”