• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Lodestone & Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.

Re: Can I Dress a Lodestone with a love oil and magnetic sand?

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:47 am

Ok got it this time. I was really tired last night. :p
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 am

I think you got the answer that you were looking for, but I want to clarify the language that you were using both hopefully to benefit you and also to benefit other new folks on the forum. You are not "dressing" the lodestone with the oil and sand. You are anointing the lodestone with the oil and you are feeding it with the magnetic sand. These terms are not all interchangeable--they really do have specific meanings. We dress vigil candles, free standing candles, and other objects with things like herbs, sachet powders, and in the vase of candles glitter--but when you are rubbing oil onto an object it is called anointing. You feed a lodestone magnetic sand because we believe that lodestones are living and they must, like mojo hands, be fed on a regular basis :-)
Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beautiful » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 pm

That makes wonderful sense Miss Bri! Thank you for the clarification! =)
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Lodestone & Magnetic Sand Questions and Answers

Unread postby rs2010 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I started working my lodestones last week. Baptized them, anointed them, and then fed them. Now I will feed them again soon, but my question is do you anoint them every time you feed them? Or is this done only once when starting?
If you do anoint them every time you feed them, do you carefully do so that it will not brush off magnetic sand? I appreciate any help with this.
rs2010

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:43 pm

I drizzle a little oil on stones when i think they need it. I don't rub it on because, like you say, that might displace too much of the magnetic sand.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rs2010 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 am

Thank you Miss Cat for answering my question.
rs2010

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 pm

I dab the oil on my finger and lightly touch the Lodestone so as to not knock off too many hairs. Then I sprinkle the magnetic sand to feed it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TBanks91 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Everyone...Now I was told that I can buy 2 male lodestones, and most CERTAINLY I WILL....I do know how to use a little bit of it. But I just needed to know if I can use it with my skull candle, dressed in King Of Solomon and Clarity HERBS too? And If I will need a mojo bag for them...? Any suggestions?
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:55 am

No--you would use two same sex lodestones in a love drawing or attraction spell for two same sex people. You can place lodestones in a mojo hand, you can work with them in moving candle spells, you can have them on your spiritual altar--there are many ways to work with them, not just one, but they would not be appropriate to work with on the Wisdom/clarity skull spell you are speaking about above. And remember, lodestones are living and they need to be fed with magnetic sand.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TBanks91 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

THANKS BRI BAABE!!!
YOUR AWSOME!!!! :)
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

LODESTONES

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:16 am

Quick question...I just received my loadstones..I know you are to baptize them, but because Im in a bit of a rush, because will see one of my targets sooon..if I dont have florida water, whiskey, hoyts cologne, what else can I baptize it with? ANyother suggestions? PLEASE! (oils etc)
mar

Re: LOADSTONES

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:55 am

I just read somwhere, dont know if its true, but can like rubbing alcohol be used?
mar

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

mar wrote:I just read somwhere, dont know if its true, but can like rubbing alcohol be used?

I have never heard of using it, nor would I recommend it.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Anything else i can use?
mar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Baptizing is a spiritual act. It isn't dependent on the products you use. You can baptize a lodestone with one of the colognes mentioned, but I personally do not. I use whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne to cleanse off the Lodestone. Then I make a cross over the Lodestone and name it, for love work. Then I dab a bit of oil to help get it going for the work I desire then work the lodestone by feeding it moving it, praying over it etc.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm

ok so i will be talking to it as in telling it what to do..such as "i comand u to bring John smith to me" or am I talking to it as its the person, "John Smith u will call me" sorry just confused a bit.
mar

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm

And how often do I talk to it? Sorry but new to this ;-)
mar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Read about Lodestones here http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

How it is used in conjure, matching Lodestone pairs, storing and displaying them and bathing and cleaning them is discussed...and how often to talk to them...enjoy!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 am

Hello..so I have read through that part of the website many times, even befofre ou had posted this up..LOL..just still confused how u talk to the loadstones.
mar

Unread postby mar » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

I have talked to my loadstone, telling it what to do, saw a little bit of a reaction from my target. It wasnt really much, but was something :) So should I be talking to it everyday and how do I speak to it?
mar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm

This thread alone gives you general ideas of how to work with lodestones. There are not 'set' rules to this, some use prayer, some general conversation in terms of what they want, love, material possessions...etc...etc... Please read this thread thoroughly!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mar » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 pm

I have been talking to my loadstone (target) quite a bit, now whenever I do, i for some reason I feel like that he is thinking of me right then..And then get a feeling that he will be contacting me..but of course dont hear from him. I know it takes time, so am waiting patiently! Are there any tips anyone can give me with their own expreiences?
mar

Unread postby mar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 am

When baptiszing loadstones, does it matter as to what type of whiskey u use? I mean anything specific?
mar

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 am

Whiskey is used to cleanse and feed the lodestones; not really so much to baptise. To name it, just make the sign of the cross over it and name it. It's pretty simple.

If you wanted to make more of a ritual out of it, you could dab Holy Oil onto it, or just a very small dab of Holy Water during that process if you want (you don't want much water on the stone, because it will rust and corrode - so really just dampening your finger and then dabbing it onto the stone).

ConjureMan already outlined the process above:
Baptizing is a spiritual act. It isn't dependent on the products you use. You can baptize a lodestone with one of the colognes mentioned, but I personally do not. I use whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne to cleanse off the Lodestone. Then I make a cross over the Lodestone and name it, for love work. Then I dab a bit of oil to help get it going for the work I desire then work the lodestone by feeding it moving it, praying over it etc.

And just use regular whiskey. Remember the roots of conjure: The old time workers probably rarely had the luxury of choosing between dozens of types of fancy whiskeys.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:36 am

ohh i thought I had to use Whiskey to give the stones their "names" ..so really I dont have to use anything to baptize them, except for making the sign of the cross over it and then just naming them. Ok so thats pretty simple! Cause I was under the impression, that I was to do that with Whiskey.
mar

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 am

No, you cleanse them with the whiskey and let them dry. Then you move into working them. You can also feed them with a drop or two of whiskey, along with the magnetic sand.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mar » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am

I really love this forum, it soo helpful...As I was reading the section on Loadstones on the LM website, it states to cleanse them, by either dribbling or spraying them with the Whiskey..well my stones are the VERY tiny ones..so would dabbing them with Whiskey, with my finger, on both sides of the stone be fine?
mar

Unread postby mar » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

I have a quick question..I have been using tiny loadstones (as per the advice from a rootworker), Im just wondering,once the stones have been baptized under someone's name, how do they work, if you dont have anything "personal" from your target? I know personal concerns, such as hair can be VERY useful, but if i dont have that, how do the loadstones work, without it?

Thanks
mar

Unread postby snake » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 am

I'm doing the two lodestone love drawing spell, but I'm not so sure I'm doing it right. I don't have a specific person in mind so I don't have any personal items for the lover lodestone. I wrote a short description of the lover I would like, and my stones are very well matched and strongly magnetic, but it just doesn't feel like it's working. Is there something else I should do to boost the spell? Or is there another spell I should do to draw an unknown/new lover?
snake

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am

snake wrote:I'm doing the two lodestone love drawing spell, but I'm not so sure I'm doing it right. I don't have a specific person in mind so I don't have any personal items for the lover lodestone. I wrote a short description of the lover I would like, and my stones are very well matched and strongly magnetic, but it just doesn't feel like it's working. Is there something else I should do to boost the spell? Or is there another spell I should do to draw an unknown/new lover?

A lodestone spell works great for drawing a lover, know or unknown, so its not the spell. Preform a divination, or if you lack the skill and detachment to do so hire someone at AIRR to do it, to see how the spell is going and if it will be successful.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby snake » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Yeah that's what I thought. It seems like the two lodestone spell with the red candle was pretty standard. The cats ran off with my good set of matched lodestones, so I bought this new pair a while back when I wanted to find a new roommate. Wonderful roommate appeared before I could even take the stones out of the package so they sat in my spell supply box until a few nights ago. Can it be possible that I managed to imprint the idea of a roommate on the stones and they're confused about me wanting them to draw a lover?
snake

Unread postby snake » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Never mind! Problem solved. I just had to move the stones closer together and everything feels right now.
snake

I dropped my lodestones

Unread postby Kaye007 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm

I'm a newbie, and I've been getting some great results with my work so far. In December, I did a moving lodestone spell for my target. I also started a honey jar at the same time. My jar actually worked kinda fast for me...about 2 weeks after I started it, he contacted me and I got an awesome Christmas present. He's a workaholic and has an insane travel schedule (I know, because I used to work for him ;) ) so I know his "social" time is limited. I want him to want to spend his free time with me...you know, in a "Kiss Me Now/Cleo May" kinda way.

So tonight, he texted me. I was super excited because I dreamed about him last night. Plus, Friday I switched up the candle for the honey jar. I usually use red but I decided to use purple with some Bend Over. I'm thinking "Yeah, that worked!" I thought our exchange would turn into an invitation but it didn't. I was a little disappointed and confused, but yet still happy that he contacted me. I was getting ready to feed my lodestones when I dropped the box I store them in. So they fell apart, and the magnetic sand spilled at the bottom of my underwear drawer.

I'm not sure what to do. Should I continue to feed them as usual? Should I re-use the magnetic sand? [I know that it can be re-used, but is this a case where it's a good idea?] Should I re-do the moving lodestone spell? If so, would I soak them in whiskey first? What would you do?
Kaye007

Unread postby mar » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

when you baptiize your stones, do you just dab a bit of the whiskey on the stones, front and back of it? I have the real tiny ones, and thats what I have been doing on my target. But have not seen resullts. I feed them once a week with the sand and the loadstone olil..but no real contact from my target. As you are feeding them, are you telling them "John Doe you will call me?"
mar

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

mar, you've asked almost identical questions in the page before this one. We have responded and answered each of your questions on how to work a Lodestone and what it means to baptize a lodestone. Please take the time to actually read our responses without posting the same questions over and over again.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Dear Miss Cat: Your Lodestone Love Spell

Unread postby tboy1977 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am

How can I get the love spell you used with Nagasiva? That spell seems to be awesome.
tboy1977

Re: Dear Miss Cat: Your Lodestone Love Spell

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:22 am

It is called "A LODESTONE AND RED CANDLE LOVE SPELL TO ATTRACT NEW LOVE" and it is here

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Dear Miss Cat

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:22 am

It is listed under the free love spells archives. I believe it was this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bipa » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi!
Is there a place I can keep the stones instead of under the bed? I don't want to burry them anytime soon and I am changing to a bunk bed so under it will be my desk lol
should I keep it on the floor or something? or is there a better place I can keep them safe=
Bipa

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:50 pm

You can keep them on your love altar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bws » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Question:

Can I use Kanaga or Florida to mouth spray the Lodestones to cleanse and "Baptize" them? I purchased a small pair of male & female. Do I "have" to name them? What if I don't have a specific person in mind but wish to attract & open possibilities?

Here's what I'm planning to do and please advise if it's appropriate:

1) "baptize" the stones by mouth spray the stones, as I'm afraid washing it with Whisky, all the 'hair' on the stones will fall out.
2) Feed it with the Magnetic Sand
3) Prepare my own oil to anoint the stones, probably a blend of essential oils of my choice + orris root & other herbs that represent love
4) Place the 2 stones (one I'll designate as me and the other one, I'll meditate & 'charge' it with my hand with my heart's desire of the qualities of the ideal mate) away but facing each other & have a dressed candle in between to burn, and pinch out the candle & move the stones closer to each other over the course of 10 days.

I'm making the above up and don't know if I'm on the right track to attract a mate.

Thanks for your help!
bws

Preparing Lodestones for Honey Jar

Unread postby BellaMars » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:23 pm

I have been reading on how to cleanse baptize a matched pair of lodestones but I am not clear on whether I can use them right away or I need to prepare them over a period of days?

I plan on using them in a honey jar.

I initially was going to baptize and use them right away but then I came across this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Is this how I should prepare them for what I want to use them for or is this another spell for them?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

Re: Preparing Lodestones for Honey Jar

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

For me personally I like cleansing lodestones before I work with them. Be it wash them in water and give them some whiskey or what have you. When working with a pair of lodestones, the link you posted has some great info on there (even if it is a type of lodestone love spell). Such as naming each lodestone, one for you and the other for person you want to draw. Get your breath on each one as you say your name for one and theirs for the other, you are charging the lodestone and giving it direction of what to attract. Of course, you can also dress your lodestone with your personal concern and if you happen to have a personal concern of the other person dress their lodestone with that.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Preparing Lodestones for Honey Jar

Unread postby BellaMars » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

After reading up on the lodestones I was prepared to do as you mentioned. Clean them with whiskey, feed them with magnetic sand. Baptize each one, one for me and one for my husband using Blessing Oil. Then I was going to have them attract to one other and then annoint with a reconciliation or return to me oil or combo of the two to give it direction as to what I want for them to do.

I then found that page I listed above and got a little confused as to if I needed to have them attach to one another after a period of days or if it can be done right away?
BellaMars

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

BellaMars, Lodestones for love drawing are moved over a number of days, normally seven and they a united.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BellaMars » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Ok thats what I was unsure of jwmcclin. Im glad I asked. I would have started my honey jar tomorrow morning but now I will use this coming week to unite the cleanse, baptize and unite the lodestones and then start the honey jar next monday. Thanks for clarifying!
BellaMars

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm

The post got moved before replying lol but yes, what jwmcclin said. :) Can use the moving of the two lodestones to symbolize the growing love between you and your husband and once united place in the honey jar to sweeten your love for one another.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BellaMars » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks jwmcclin and papa newt! I was preparing everything to baptize and prepare the lodestones and realized that I did not order magnetic sand from LM! I cant believe I forgot to add it to the order. Can I find magnetic sand to purchase in non 'occult/wiccan/hoodoo' stores?
BellaMars

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 am

BellaMars wrote:Thanks jwmcclin and papa newt! I was preparing everything to baptize and prepare the lodestones and realized that I did not order magnetic sand from LM! I cant believe I forgot to add it to the order. Can I find magnetic sand to purchase in non 'occult/wiccan/hoodoo' stores?

As this is the LuckyMojo product forum we can not advise you on buying products from other stores, sorry :|.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby BellaMars » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 am

I understand. I cant believe I forgot to add the sand to the order! I ordered two matched lodestones one for the honey jar and another to keep on my altar and no magnetic sand. I dont live near anyplace that carries LM products, it took me 6 weeks to receive my LM products in the mail but the oils and other handmade items are so worth it!
BellaMars

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 am

It is worth the 6 weeks wait to get the right products BellaMars.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BellaMars » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 am

I agree jwmcclin it is worth the wait to get the custom made LM products! They are amazing! I used their matched Lodestones last night on the spell (I was able to find magnetic sand to feed them). These particular lodestones are so cool, the male one is shaped like a heart! How perfect is that?

I ended up lightly washing them with florida water bc they are for reconciliation/love honey jar. After that I baptized them in our names and put a drop of FMB oil on each. The male is resting on my husbands strand of hair and the female is on my hair strand.

I didnt put a petition paper underneath the dish. The spell I was following didnt mention it and I dont think it was necessary bc I was praying over them and telling them what I wanted to do, to attract to each other and be joined. I was curious as to what the moderators think about this? Is a written petition always necessary even when its not mentioned in the spell instructions?

On a side note: I had the Love Me incense burning while I did this and that is such an amazing scent, really allowed me to concentrate and I put some of the powder on the red candle after I annointed it with FMB oil. Just top quality products! I feel like I am ordering stuff every week!
BellaMars

Unread postby keylewm » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

What a great thread! Just read through the whole thing, but couldn't find my answer. I am ordering a pair of lodestones for a male/male relationship.

I have a question I did not see an answer to.
-If doing the lodestone love spell to attract a same sex partner, can the red lovers candle be used for same sex situations, or is that just for male/female?
-Is there a better candle to use if I dont use the red lovers candle? I am not sure the groom/groom candle would be appropriate since this is not a marriage situation (yet! but hopeful!) but it may be a good choice. I had also thought about a regular red candle with maybe his name inscribed on it (top to middle, bottom to middle) to draw him to me as well.

Any insight? Thank you all! I love this site and am very new to all of this but extremely drawn to it all!
keylewm

Unread postby Obskultus » Thu May 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Speaking of that -- I ordered two lodestone from LM, but I think they may be male/female. I baptized them and anointed them with Fast Luck and FMB for a particular fellow and general male attraction though, not realizing the stones had genders. Will they still 'work' ok? I used a pendulum and got an answer in the affirmative, but I'm curious as to other people's thoughts.
"While the South is hardly Christ-centered, it is most certainly Christ-haunted."
Obskultus

Unread postby Bipa » Fri May 13, 2011 4:23 am

I have a couple of lodestones and in the middle of the night I accidentaly dropped van van oil on them, not just a bit, the bottle was open so they are soaked today was the day to feed them actually so I'm wondering how bad was this since the relationship I have them working for is in desperate need of van van :oops:
Are they fine or should I do something now?
Bipa

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

keylewm wrote:What a great thread! Just read through the whole thing, but couldn't find my answer. I am ordering a pair of lodestones for a male/male relationship.

I have a question I did not see an answer to.
-If doing the lodestone love spell to attract a same sex partner, can the red lovers candle be used for same sex situations, or is that just for male/female?
-Is there a better candle to use if I dont use the red lovers candle? I am not sure the groom/groom candle would be appropriate since this is not a marriage situation (yet! but hopeful!) but it may be a good choice. I had also thought about a regular red candle with maybe his name inscribed on it (top to middle, bottom to middle) to draw him to me as well.

Well the red lovers candle pretty clearly depicts a man and woman making love, so it's not really right for a gay working. I would fix either a plain red candle, a red penis candle, or two red Adam candles. Personally I prefer using two red Adam candles, name one for you and one for him and bind them together with a nice red silk ribbon and burn them like that.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby ChokatLily » Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi, has anyone here ever had a lodestone do the opposite of what was asked?

Maybe someone can help me out. About a month ago, i started a lodestone spell with a gold painted lodestone i bought at a herb and hoodoo supply store in my city. I baptized it, gave it a cute name, talked to it and even started developing maternal feelings for it. I requested something financially related and shortly after the spell, my financial situation pretty much turned upside down. I cant say for sure if this is because of the spell.. So then, I performed an ammonia jar spell to turn my money situation around and things were fantastic for about three weeks until I guess it wore off, now things are horrible and Im barely getting by. Now ive read that lodestones are alive, could the lodestone be mad at me or something? The only thing that i could think of having done was pissing the lodestone off. Also, after a few days of seeing no signs or movements, I released the spirit out of the lodestone but I never buried it.Could the lodestone have anything to do with my bad money luck?
ChokatLily

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Well I can't tell you much about lodestones not sold by Lucky Mojo as this forum is a product forum only for Lucky Mojo products.

However, generally speaking magical work is driven by intent and therefore the opposite of what we intend cannot be the result of our work. For example, if I cast a love spell on a target with the intent of bringing her/him to me, the spell will not spontaneously make them hate me and make them go away.

Make sense?
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sat May 21, 2011 12:35 am

I have to say, I have soo many lm spell kits, but I've only fully used a couple of them. I finally used up the lodestone kit, it's probably 2-3 yrs old, but it still works! the stone didn't 'die' I guess because I didn't activate it until when I used it, and had to use whisky for it. I didn't have time to do a lodestone kit following the exact directions, I sort of did it my own way, doing the money stay with me kit but with money drawing oil... and it really has been a gem of goodluck for us, it's truly helping us build up on things. My mom, dad and I talk to it all the time. lol. My mom and I both put the magnetic sand on her. I'm excited for more of the magic she does! Thanks LM for quality products!
mimiso

Lodestone to Attract Possessions

Unread postby gladstar » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 pm

I have a lodestone that I would like to use to attract various material possessions to me. Is it okay to reuse a lodestone in this manner? I know you should not try to repurpose them entirely, as from love drawing to money drawing. Do you think this would work, or should I obtain a new lodestone for each item I am trying to get? Thanks in advance.
gladstar

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork