• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Lodestone Love Spells with/without Candle or Lamp

Lodestone Love Spells with/without Candle or Lamp

Unread postby misst » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Forgive me if I overlooked this topic if it was already posted I did a search and did not find an exact result & please do redirect me to the proper thread if it was.

I have several questions,

1st: I am planning on doing the lodestone & red candle love spell, at the completion of the spell it just says to keep the tray in a safe place, however my 1st question is how long do I keep it there?

2nd: Should I bury it in my yard?

3rd: if it seems to be working at the completion of the spell could I then add the remnants (including the lodestones)to a honey jar I would like to start for the same purpose?

4th: Has anyone done this before?

5th: is it a good idea to combine spells that work toward the main goal? I would have started right off with the honey jar but I was unable to get hair or nail clippings several times.

Thank you,
misst

Re: LODESTONE AND RED CANDLE LOVE SPELL & Honey Jar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm

misst,

1st: Forever, as long as you want it to continue working. I set one in place in 1998 and it is still in place.

2nd: I prefer it under the bed. That's where mine is.

3rd: No.

4th: Many people have done this lodestone spell before, if that is what you are asking. If, on the other hand, you are asking if many people have tended and fed a pair of Lodestones and then put them in a honey jar instead of burying them or placing them under the bed in the traditional manner -- i have never heard, seen, or even thought of such a thing. Perhaps you misread or misunderstood what i have written about burning a white,pink, or red candle behind the Lodestones, and my comments that the candle could do double-duty by becoming the candle on top of a honey jar -- that is, to use a honey jar as your candle stand. That would only be done if the person you were trying to attract was not sweet. For instance, when trying to draw an ex back to you.

5th: YYou are working two different spells. Do you understand how different they are? To attract someone, to draw the person to you with magnetic force, is an entirely different magical act than sweetening the person. If you need to do both, you ought to ask yourself,"Why am i trying to attract and draw to me someone who is not sweet to me?" As i noted, this may be necessary in reconciliation cases, but it is not the most common way to work, because usually the Lodestone spell is performed to attract a new love or to intensify a friendship into a love affair, and hence the person would already be sweet to you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: LODESTONE AND RED CANDLE LOVE SPELL & Honey Jar

Unread postby misst » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Thank you so much, your advice is alway helpful and you respond very quickly. :) god bless
misst

Lodestone and Red Candle Love Spell

Unread postby Cheshanna » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I have been looking at the Lodestone and Red Candle Love Spell and am a little confused. It says that you should read aloud the Song of Solomon from the Bible however, having looked in the Bible I am unsure which part of the Song of Solomon I should be reading as it seems to cover a lot of verses - are there particular verses it is refering to?

Any help would be very much appreciated
Cheshanna

Re: Lodestone and Red Candle Love Spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:16 pm

You can pick out verses that speak to you, or it is also common to read the entire book. Some will read one chapter each day of the work. There are different ways to work with it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm

From my experience, I personally read Chapter 1, verses 1-17, [The Songs of Songs, Which Is Solomon's, Let Him Kiss Me With The Kisses Of His Mouth----]. Especially in Love Drawing work, as Devi stated, you should read what captures your heart...

Blessings to you,
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Cheshanna » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi. I've just washed my lodestones in whiskey and plan to baptise them tomorrow and talk to them.

I want to start this spell tomorrow or thursday night - is that too soon after baptising them?

Also I plan to anoint them with lodestone oil and love me oils and wondered if it would be OK to put fast luck oil on them too.

I've also go compelling oil, would that be approriate for this spell?
Cheshanna

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Cheshanna,

That's fine.

In my opinion, it would be stronqer if the work corresponded in the hour of Venus on a Friday since it relates to Love, Attraction, Desire, Sex, Money Work, Clients, etc. of that nature --althouqh in hoodoo not everyone picks specific times for anythinq they want to work on, and many say to do it when you feel necessary. The wayI personally work, however, if you can wait, try to aliqn it with the new moon, or the waxinq moon...
http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Compellinq? It depends on what outcome are you tryinq to qet.Lodestones are to attract.They are not notable used for forcing anything, the way COmpelling Oil is. I would not use it. I'd do some sweet oils that relate to your desire, i.e...Love Me, Come To Me, Lodestone Oil, Attraction Oil, some that relate to the lodestones and your wish.

On the other hand, if you are tryinq to make someone do your biddinq or keep a promise while they are forced to come to you, I'd work with the Compellinq, or the Essence of Bendover.

I hope that clarifies anythinq...don't forqet to add in some Maqnetic Sand to dress yand feed your lodestones, also to make your work stronqer.

Good Luck,
TBanks91
Jaime Banks

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Cheshanna,

Adding Magnetic sand is essential to feeding the Lodestone, it isn't optional.

Also, there is no "rule" that says you need to wait a time period after baptizing lodestones to work with them. I generally name lodestones right as I am working with them.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cheshanna » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:58 pm

I started this spell three days ago and when I was doing it tonight one of my cats jumped up and knocked the plate I'm using.The lodestones moved slilghtly and i'm not sure if this will affect the spell - put them back to roughtly where they were. Do I need to start the spell again or will it be OK to continue as it is.

Also, I am onto the fourth night of this spell and the candle (a LM lovers candle) is burning about one and a half inches further down in the centre than round the outside, is this normal?
Cheshanna

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Dear Cheshanna,

I would honestly tell you to seek a $10/ 10 minute readinq from a professional rootworker to see what is developinq from the love work your doinq. Wrote down about 3 questions, and consult to a rootdoctor or a worker about your siqns in your lovework, I'd also look into this paqe as well for candle wick divination. Hopefully, maybe you'll find other options of your work here too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#figural

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Find your reader and they'll answer your questions requardinq siqns and movement okay?

Good Luck,
-TBanks91
Jaime Banks

Adding items to my permanent love altar, need guidance.

Unread postby jujubean » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 am

Hello all!
I just purchased 2 large loadstones to place on my permanent love altar in our bedroom. I found an adorable ceramic heart shaped dish that says "love" on it, lots of really cute stuff out now with Valentine's Day coming :D These are my questions regarding this addition to my altar.

1. Do I have to wash the loadstones in whiskey prior to baptizing them? Is it common practice to do this type of "cleansing" so to speak, even though they have never been used before for any other type of work?
2. This may sound silly but I need to make sure I am doing it all perfectly, I plan to put a picture of us on the bottom of the dish, should the loadstones be directly on top of the picture or can I cover the picture with herbs, making it look like potpourri and nestle the loadstones on top of the herbs?
3. I want to write our names behind our picture, Do I cross my name over his name 3 times?

Also in keeping with my Valentine shopping, I found a perfect heart shaped bottle to make a sugar jar. The bottle will be placed on the altar at all times. Now, the bottle has a cork stopper not a metal lid, I plan on dripping some candle wax to seal it and burn candles IN FRONT of it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, would this be ok? IF not, I suppose I can make a lid out of a metal tealight holder turned upside down and burn candles on top of it. I know, silly question again LOL!

Thanks for all your help!
Blessings.
Juju
jujubean

Re: Adding items to my permanent love altar, need guidance.

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 pm

1. Yes, you wash the lodestones with whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne. It feeds them and gets them ready to work for you.

2. If you're worried about someone seeing your picture beneath the lodestones, you can just "name" each lodestone for each person: you wash the lodestones and then tell it "I'm naming you for me" and tell the other one "I"m naming you for XXX".

3. You can cross your name over his name if you want to draw and control him in love. Then you can write in a circle around your names "love me love me love me".

With the cork bottle stop, you can burn a tea light on top of the cork. Dress the light with whatever love oil you're using, and place it on the cork. Done!

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jujubean » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks MaryBee!

It's not really worried about him seeing the picture, I just wanted to cover the picture with loving herbs and make a "bed" for the loadstones just to give it a little more "hoomph" I guess, I just was wondering if the loadstones HAD to be directly on top of the picture. I also have a paper towel with our mixed sexual fluids that I will snip a small piece that will go under the picture.

Great idea on the burning the tealight on top of the sweet jar! How did I not think of that? I guess I half thought of it! LOL!
jujubean

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:05 pm

I got the tealight practice from the great Momma Starr at oldstyleconjure.com :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

moving lodestones and pictures

Unread postby amber lotus » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 am

I am currently doing some lodestone/honeyjar work. I have my baptised lodestones on pictures - one of me and one of my target. As I am moving the lodestones on the pictures closer it has occured to me that my pictures are starting to overlap and one will eventually be on top of the other when the lodestones are mated/touching. Which picture stays on top. I would imagine it would be mine, but need confirmation of that.

Namaste
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Re: moving lodestones and pictures

Unread postby aura » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

Hi amberlotus,

having your picture over his keep you ''on top'' of things. If you want the upper hand, keep your pic on top. Another way to work which would avoid this would be to fold each of your pictures into little paquets (with or without herbs) that can then be placed and covered entirely by the lodestones.

BTW, you have a beautiful signature quote - I Love!

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber lotus » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 am

Thank you so much for the compliment Aura - it is a Yogi Tea quote

Thank you so much for your post - I have my pic on top of my targets

but now the question is now that my lodestones are mated, I need to store them like that and keep feeding them - but the pictures are there....

I would just hate for soemone to open my jewelry drawer and see the work that I have done with the pictures

any recommentions?
amber lotus

Unread postby aura » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am

You could place everything in a little box in the jewelry drawer, that way there's an extra barrier. A locked jewelry box for example would look very natural and allow you to keep the whole set-up under lock and key.
Forum Moderator

Should I redo my love lamp- lodestones

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 am

Im having just one of those days :cry: I made as love lamp earlier with lodestones- I baptised them with whiskey, named them, fed them magnetic sand BUT forgot to annoit them with my love oils. BUT I did add the love oils in the lamp. Is that ok or do I need to redo it?
Faith14

Re: Should I redo my love lamp- lodestones

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 pm

There are many ways to create a love lamp, the way you described is one...its kinda like personalizing it for your situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber lotus » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm

thats a great idea Aura!!!

Thank you so much for the suggestion
amber lotus

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Agreed.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Faith14 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 pm

so its ok that i put the oik in the lamp vs on the lodestones themselves right? another question do i need to feed them in the lamp as well?
Faith14

Unread postby Kittyluver » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:53 pm

How do you baptize a lodestone?
Kittyluver

Unread postby j82 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm

depends but in general its a lot like a baptism of a child or human. pray over it dip it and name it after the person. dress with oil, personal item and feed it. Look at the lodestone info cat gives out. Also after u baptize it refer to it as that person then on.. thats how i work with mine.
j82

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

The specific instructions for this spell is given in the HITAP pages here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

And the page on lodestones j82 is referring to is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kittyluver » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm sorry but I have read those two links over and over again and I can't find ANYTHING about BABTIZING a lodestone..... :/ I even pressed controll*find on the page for the word babtize and it didn't find it.

J82- When you say "dip" what do you mean and what do you dip it in? Thank you!

and do I have to dip it? Aren't the lucky mojo lodestones already prayed over?

I understand I have to name it and annoint it and all that for my target, and there will be plenty of praying during so do I still need babtize it?
Kittyluver

Inquiring minds with Love

Unread postby angelarose » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 pm

I am fairly new to hoodoo. The owner of a metaphysical shop I go to told me to burn a van van candle, spell breaker, and mine and my loves zodiac (scorpio) candle. My candles have burnt out, I cut up my parchment, put them inside the candle ran it through a creek and buried my crystals. Saturday, hours after burying my crystals, my love randomly contacted me while he was on vacation with his girlfriend, who used to be his ex before I. It's been 3 days since then with no contact and I'm afraid I made a mistake somewhere.. The shop assistant had me purchase the green lodestone candle?? on Sunday and told me to do the same thing as I did before with my other 3 candles... I am hoping for some help soon seeing as the full moon process has started.

Now with all this said, here are my questions:
1. Do I use the lodestone candle or exchange for the come to me candle or something else? The green lodestone I thought was for fortune/prosperity

2. Do I just have patience and see what else unfolds? I'm just nervous because a medium/psychic told me to wait for him until August, for the scorpio in him to "wake up" and "realize" the choices he made were because he was confused and influenced by his current girlfriend.

3. If I should use the lodestone, what exaclty should I ask for? i.e. Use our names and say I want him to realize what has happened and for us to be together? If I use a different candle, what should I write for that also?

Any help is good help! Thank you :)
angelarose

Re: Inquiring minds with Love

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 am

This is a forum for the use and discussion of Lucky Mojo products. We cannot comment on spellwork done with other products from other stores.

1. Lucky Mojo makes Lodestone and Come To Me candles. Since you're trying to get an ex back I'd use Come To Me or Return To Me or Reconciliation.

2. Yes, you have to have patience with spellworks. He did contact you, after all: that's movement towards your goal. I would get a reading from http://readersandrootworkers.org to determine your chances of success.

3. You can get a Come To Me spellkit, which has a male and female lodestone in it, and do that ritual to draw the two of you back together again.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

To baptize a lodestone or a doll or a root is to name it and to link it to the person on whom you are working.

I suggest you book time with a root doctor who will talk you through the process. It would take too long to type it all out here and really is best taught from one person to another. Since you shop at Madame Pamita's, you can book time with Pamita or Starsinthesky7 -- either one can show you the work.

To dip is to immerse. Some Christians baptize by sprinkling, some by total immersion.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Kittyluver » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you! :D

However, I actually made an all day trip to visit Madame Pamita because I live two hours away so I wouldn't be able to do that again for a long while.

Is simply naming my lodestone enough with a photo underneath? Or will it not sync to my target if I don't do a full baptisism?

I plan on doing it exactly as the spell in the link post above minus the full baptizing since I don't know how to do that

Thanks!
Kittyluver

Loadstones and candles to bring love and romance

Unread postby BTH » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know of the magic love spell with the male and female candle figure and the loadstones? To bring back the love and passion back to the relationship. I appreciate all the help and thanks in advance. :)
BTH

Re: Loadstones and candles to bring love and romance

Unread postby aura » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi BTH,

You can look through the long list of different love spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html.

The one you seek is probably a variation on the red candle & lodestone spell:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Since there is an entire thread devoted to that particular spell, I've merged your post into it.

Blessings and success in your work!
Forum Moderator

Re: Loadstones and candles to bring love and romance

Unread postby BTH » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks so much. :)
BTH

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 24, 2013 7:58 pm

kittyluver,

Naming it with a prayer is sufficient. You do not need a photo. The work is in making the link, and it is the Lodestones, not any photos, that do the work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby parfait1 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Once lodestones are brought together do you leave them that way or are you supposed to separate them to incorporate them into other spells. For example if it is to bring two people back together and the stones were previously baptized in their names and brought together would you separate them and bring them back together again?
parfait1

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:32 pm

No. Once the work is done you place those lodestones in a safe place where they can continue to draw one another -- since they each represents you and your target.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Lodestone Love Spells with Candle or Lamp

Unread postby jacquelinek » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 pm

I would love to put my lodestone tray under my bed but I have a mattress on the floor and I used a dinner plate which I need to return to the kitchen. Suggestions? Perhaps I can wrap them in a cloth tied together. Do I have to be careful not to let them separate?

I did this spell based on the instructions I heard in an interview with Catherine Yronwood.
jacquelinek

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:08 am

Hello, jacquelinek ,
Miss cat also has written a webpage on this. Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Lodestones in love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
And that is a good question about having a mattress on the floor. I would think that not doing the spell EXACTLY as Miss cat has prescribed would make it a little weaker. She always gives us instructions for the maximum strength and chances of success.
You have YWO different obstacles here. And that's a problem (as the more obstacles, the lesser chance of success)
So, if you can't put them under your bed, and you can't use a plate, I would suggest that you try a different spell.
Take a look at the pages I've posted. Maybe you can try an alternate spell.
Wishing you the best
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby jacquelinek » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm

Thank you Miss Alda.

It says there in the link you provided: "When the ritual is done, place the lodestones, still on their tray, in a safe place where they can continue to draw to each other." So I guess as long as they are safe they are working. In this thread she had mentioned she preferred under the bed to buried in the back yard so their are options apparently.

They have been on my altar for about a week now, untouched and I have not seen any signs following the rule of 3 (3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months) so maybe as you said, I need to do another spell anyways.
jacquelinek

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Hello, jacquelinek,
That is just a guideline and not a rule.
My suggestion to you is that you keep those in a safe place and maybe perform a spell kit. There's wonderful COMPLETE spell kits with EVEYRTHING that you need:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby jacquelinek » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:43 am

Sorry but I'm a little confused now, first you said " I would think that not doing the spell EXACTLY as Miss cat has prescribed would make it a little weaker. She always gives us instructions for the maximum strength and chances of success." and now you are saying they are just guidelines. I still don't know what to do with the lodestones and I'd like to know exactly what to do and what are my options.

I do need to put the dinner plate back in the kitchen with the rest of the collection, but would like to keep the spell active. I only heard about this spell in a recording so I was not aware of all the instructions. Since it was a 7 day spell, I put a lot into it, I don't want to just throw them away. Maybe someone who has experience teaching this particular spell could chime in please with the proper steps to save them.

Since burying them in the backyard is an option, I'm assuming they will need to be bound up or something and maybe there are even some better options available to me like tying them up together and putting them under the bed so they don't break apart perhaps?

Also, how important is it not to break them apart while moving them?
jacquelinek

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, jacquelinek ,
OK, my mistake because I didn't clarify what I was referring to: The 3-3-3 is a guideline and not a rule.
I was not referring to the spell.
I apologize for the confusion.
Yes, you do want to keep them together. You have spent time performing this spell.
Now I'm confused. You said that you can't put them under your bed. Now you can?
If burying them is an option, I would go with that.
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby jacquelinek » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Ok, I see now what you are saying about the 3x3x3 being a guideline. Thank you. I'm sorry, it's not you, I really should have thought of that.

I have my mattress on the floor so my elderly dog can get in and out so putting an open plate with rocks and dust on it is not an option besides I have to return the dinner plate.

So what is the proper procedure for burying them in the yard? Perhaps those instructions could help me find a way to "bury" them under my mattress instead...just an idea.

Once I know the proper procedures and available options I can create a suitable solution for my situation, but right now they are sitting in my living room untouched and it's getting difficult to hide and protect them when company comes over. If anyone knows this info, please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.
jacquelinek

Unread postby natstein » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 am

Hello Jacquelinek,

Can I ask how big your paired lodestones are? You might be able to get a little heart shaped keepsake box (or any shape I suppose) and keep the working pair in that box. They will be out of sight so people don't mess with them but still in the home doing the work you have asked of them. You can open the box and sprinkle a little magnetic sand on them every so often to to keep em fed and happy. IF you want to bury them but keep them working you could bury them under or near your front step. Wrap them up in a some red cloth or get a little red flannel bag from Lucky Mojo to put them in and keep them touching each other. You could also get a nice houseplant and bury them in the soil of the houseplant. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jacquelinek » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Thank you Nathen! Those are all great ideas. I'm so glad to hear I can get a little creative. The stones are tiny, about the diameter of a dime.

I have a jewelry box that has his and hers hearts on it that I keep in the feng shui area of my bedroom which is also in the feng shui area of my home. I might get the red flannel bag or red cloth to bind them too with herbs. Or maybe I can put them in the flannel bag under the mattress but tied in red string so they don't separate?

I love the idea of planting them too and perhaps will find a plant associated with love and put it next to my bed at some point.

Gonna have to find me a man that accepts my hoodoo so I don't have to hide them anymore LOL
jacquelinek

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am

Awesome jacquelinek, Glad to be able to help! Finding a plant associated with love to plant over them is exactly the kind of thing you want to do. Having a guy that doesn't get weird about your hoodoo is nice. Keep us posted on how things are going!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jacquelinek » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Thank you so much Nathan, I will!
jacquelinek

Re: Lodestone Love Spells with/without Candle or Lamp

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:36 am

Jacquelinek,

Not every spell works -- just as not every medical procedure results in a cure or every sports contest results in a win for your team.

The idea of looking for signs for the first 3 days, watching for movement for the first three weeks, and hoping for completion for three months is NIT connected to spell success. It is a way of seeing how things are coming along. You must not expect such signs -- you may look for them. Likewise, you should not expect movement, but you can observe if it is happening. And you cannot expect guaranteed success or completion -- but if it does not occur after three months, you should be ready to try another spell or to move on.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

loadstones moved under bed after come to me spell

Unread postby pinkpeacock » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Hi. Its been three days since i completed come to me love spell. Today i noticed the coveted box there in had been moved, and they were laying on floor intact w sand...so i put them back w a bit more sand and said a little prayer..everything seemed fine..

This is most likely my dogs doing...would this be some kind of sign?

Would this make them stop working?
pinkpeacock

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, pinkpeacock ,

Some people say that the pets moving it will disrupt the spell.

I personally never had my spells disrupted by my dogs.

So, you'll have to wait and see.

It could be either a positive or negative sign. It could be positive in that the spell is so strong that the dogs were attracted to it. OR it could be a negative sign that the spell won't work.

Time will tell.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby missy70003 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 am

i dont see where they have the spell from beginning to end ? I have two lodestones i would like to use to attract/return an ex who has been contacting me here and there and to keep him thinking about me.
missy70003

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello, missy70003

Try these 2 pages:

www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you great success
Miss Aida

Unread postby Innocence » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:36 pm

I was reading through the pages on lodestone and love spells but couldn't figure out the exact steps for a moving lodestone spell. Do I have to anoint the candle with the Attraction oil or can I use Reconciliation+Love me instead? Do I also anoint the lodestones with love oils in the beginning? Do I pray to the candle with a specific petition or just move the lodestones without saying anything? I will put a hair under each stone, at the completion of the spell I will keep the stones together permanently in a small box, will I have to include the hair as well? Thanks so much!
Innocence

Unread postby Thomask » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello Innocence.

There really isn't any Exact steps for moving Lodestones in a spell.

If you are going to use two Lodestones, determine which ends of the stones draw to each other most strongly.

Place the Lodestones on a tray some distance apart with the attracting ends facing each other.

Next, name the Lodestones ( your name and his or her name).

Take the lock of hair and place it under the Lodestone of the person you are wanting to attract.

Anoint the Lodestone with Love Me oil or sexual fluids ( semen for he and vaginal fluids or menstral blood for her.) www.luckymojo.com/oil-loveme.html

Dress the candle with a Love drawing oil like ( Come to me, Love me, or Follow me boy)

Now sprinkle a little of the oil on each Lodestone as well.

Light the candle and feed the Lodestone with ( Magnetic sand) and say " Feed the he and Feed the She" and concentrate on your desires.

Then each day move the Lodestones closer together, again feed the LOdestones and light your candle and say " feed the he and feed the she"

concentrate on your desires. Let the candle burn about 1/7 th of the way down, ( snuff it.. do not blow the flame out)

Do this for 7 days. until the candle is finished.

After you may bury the Lodestone in the ground, keep them under your bed, or hide them in the bedroom, what ever fits you.

Good luck on your desires.
Thomask

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:25 am

Thomask, thank you so much for the detailed instructions! I've just started the spell today. Considering that if the hair was under the lodestones they might get left behind as I moved the latter, so I decided to "glue" the hair on top of the lodestones with the anointing oil instead (I combined Follow me boy, fire of love and chuparosa). One more question, after the spell is done and I hide them in the bedroom, do I have to take them out regularly to feed them? Thank you!
Innocence

Unread postby Thomask » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:59 am

Hello Innocence

That's Great..

Yes. Feed them one a week.

I would normally feed them on a Friday for Love..

Good luck my friend
Thomask

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:27 am.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby rohini925 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:43 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and to spell work. I recently had a tarot reading regarding my love life and situation that happened 6 months ago. Before I saw the reader I had been researching different spells to attract the man I am meant to be with. I'll give a little summary and then the work the reader prescribed, I'd like any input or feedback since this is my first time doing something like this.

8 months ago I started speaking to someone online. We talked everyday for at least 2 hours via Skype/Facetime (he lived in another state) We finally met and it was an amazing time. The similarities we shared were almost creepy, he would even joke with me and asked if I had put a spell on him because he felt so strongly towards and I felt the same (of course I hadn't). I met some of his family, he introduced me as his GF to a few people, made plans to visit me in my home state, etc.

A week after getting home he called me and said something 'was missing in the chemistry, he wasn't sure what exactly and felt so bad but something was missing.'

Since then we haven't spoken, its been 5 1/2 months. Anyway, since then I got back online, met a few people but nothing matched the connection I had with this person.

I have had several tarot readings and they all said that he would come back into my life and I would understand what happened eventually. Most recently I had a Vedic reading by a very reputable astrologer who predicted marriage for me in 2019 - what's odd is he described the person I would marry and it fit the man I met almost 90% even down to the type of nose and hair type, age difference etc.

So that's when I started researching about ways to 'speed' things up and came across honey jar spell and all of that. However, I want to be extremely cautious and not mess with anyone's free will.

Even though this man has been on my mind and I strongly feel that there was something special, I do not want to use his name.

I believe if we are meant to be together it will happen with a spell regardless if I use his name or not.

When I met with the tarot reader, she told me the issue was coming from his mother, and because I am not of the same ethnicity. This matches what another reader told me a few months back, that he was having confusion around me fitting into his cultural community. We are both Muslim, but he is Arab and I am Persian background.

So this is the work she prescribed and I'd love for someone to give your thought or opinion. I'm planning to start it today (Saturday 23rd) and she told me to do it for 9 days. My overall objective is to meet someone I will be with longterm and eventually marry, I will be 30 next month and I met so many men over the last 1 1/2 years but nothing has happened, and the one person I did feel some potential will....well I explained that.

-------

2 lodestones (she matched them),

1 Fire of Love candle which she told me to write the name "Adam" on the bottom of the candle because Adam was the perfect man/made in the image of God,

incense (she recommended nag champa)

Uncrossing oil mixed with a little vodka that should be placed next to the stones and candle.

Over 9 days I am to light the candle and move the stones towards each other.

She also said I should put a picture of a couple, flowers, things like that.

I was thinking to add some bay leaves and cardamom.

-------

What I'm wondering is I have several pictures of me and this person I met. Even though I am not wanting to use his name specifically, I was very happy in the picture and people who saw it said we both matched so well, looked like we were meant to be together, etc. Would this be advisable or is it better to use just a random picture? I also plan on reading certain chapters from the Quran (since I am Muslim) while I let the candle burn and light the incense. There are certain chapters that they recommend women read when they are seeking love/marriage.

Sorry this is lengthy but again, because this is the first time I'm doing something like this I want to

1. Be careful not to have anything negative happen

2. Do it correctly so it actually works.

Thank you so so much! :D
rohini925

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation