• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:59 am

Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Kudos! Just Received My Spell Kit Today

Unread postby Jacqueline » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:10 pm

I just wanted to say that I received my lodestone spell kit today and it arrived earlier than I had thought it would have. Everything was great. I will order again from you.

Thanks,

Jacqueline :D
Jacqueline

Re: Kudos! Just Received My Spell Kit Today

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm glad you liked it and i hope you have all the success you are lookiing for.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:42 am

Hello LM,

I have a question regarding the Money spell listed on the LM website,The 14 day lodestone Spell.

Is it also good to do this spell when i do not have walk in customers into my workshop where i manufacture my product, but i deliver on order or hold exhibitions, like to get more orders or sales?

A 14-DAY MONEY-DRAWING SPELL WITH LODESTONE AND MAGNETIC SAND

You will need:
• Seven 4" green altar lights or 6" green offertory candles (not big ones and not votive candles)
• One large Lodestone
• One packet of Magnetic Sand
• One bottle of Money Drawing Oil
• One packet of Money Drawing Sachet Powder
• One packet of Irish Moss
• Seven Two Dollar Bills
• Seven Silver Dimes

When would be the next new moon?
I have read in the forum that all love and money drawing altar are placed in the East, Is it also okay to have the Money and Love altar together in that case?

I have everything listed above to do this spell but can i use my own country Bills as i do not Dollar Bills and then for the Seven Silver Dimes, Could i get my Country present coins as to give customers the change at the end of the spell i would need my currency?
And also i have a pair of large Lodestones from my Come to me spell kit that i have not used, can i use one of those for this spell, the lodestones are the same right?

I need to sometimes also go to people with my product to book orders, what can i do for that apart from dusting my visiting cards and C.V. with money drawing Sachets. Can Candles be burnt in the name of the stores or Buyer name to get positive results with commanding/compelling oils?

Wait to hear
Regards,
basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: 14 day lodestone spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am

basilthyme wrote:When would be the next new moon?

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

basilthyme wrote:I have read in the forum that all love and money drawing altar are placed in the East, Is it also okay to have the Money and Love altar together in that case?

Alters do not have to be in anyone place or in any one way. Do a sreach as alters have been discused at length before.

basilthyme wrote:I have everything listed above to do this spell but can i use my own country Bills

Yes

basilthyme wrote:I need to sometimes also go to people with my product to book orders, what can i do for that apart from dusting my visiting cards and C.V. with money drawing Sachets.

Buy a mojo to carry with you.

basilthyme wrote:Can Candles be burnt in the name of the stores or Buyer name to get positive results with commanding/compelling oils?

You don't want to control people into buying your product and Compelling is to make someone make good on a promise. Burning candles for business success is very common, formulas like Prosperity,Money Drawing,Attraction,are the kind of formulas that get used.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Re: 14 day lodestone spell

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Dear Halidiscordia,

Thank you for replying Again.

Which mojo is it from LM?

I have to start some sales now and i wanted to make a mojo in the meanwhile with what i could get here, i have some irish moss, cinnamon powder and sugar to make the mojo. I have placed the same under my doormat at workplace,
i do have the MOney drawing Sachet and Oil, so when do i burn Candles? Is it like M,W,F like on honey jars.

You don't want to control people into buying your product and Compelling is to make someone make good on a promise. Burning candles for business success is very common, formulas like Prosperity,Money Drawing,Attraction,are the kind of formulas that get used.

hehhehe, you are right, i never thought it that way. Lol thanks.

regards,
basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

I am interested in the Scotty dogs however I noticed that they are not available, however, they are included in the Lodestone Spell Kit. So I am asking if I order the Lodestone Spell kit, are they still included due to unavailability otherwise?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: LM Lodestone Spell Kit

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 pm

The manufacturer we used for 15 years ceased making magnetic scotty dogs. Until we found a new manufacturer, we temporarily supplied the Lodestone spell kit with matched pieces of Lodestone Grit.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: LM Lodestone Spell Kit

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Thanks.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Lodestone Spell Kit

Unread postby naysue » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm

I am ready to begin my lodestone spell to attract money. I noticed that my options are to draw money, love, or material objects. Can I do one spell for both money and material objects together? They're kind of related, right?

Another question, if I decide to do the lodestone spell for love and money, do I have to specify a name? For example, if I want a new love and I don't have a particular individual in mind, how might that work?

Thank you in advance for your help! :D
naysue

Re: Lodestone Kit

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 am

A lodestone spell will help draw to you whatever you want. You can specify any, all, or some of those options depending on your need.

You certainly don't need someone in mind when drawing love. Specify "my perfect partner" or some-such.
J Simulcik

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 am

When you are thinking about your 'perfect partner' include attributes you would want him/her to have: good looks, intellectual, excellent income, quick thinker, etc...but not to specific.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naysue » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:04 am

Foolish me. I began my lodestone spell under a waning moon (can we consider being broke a harmful energy that needs to be banished?) and on the wrong day. Should I discontinue with the spell or proceed? I studied the directions several times, so I'm embarrassed that I got something so simple wrong. Will this negatively effect my spell?

Thank you for your previous comments and help!
naysue

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:23 am

Hoodoo places generally much less emphasis on spell timing as other systems do. If you need money, the best time to do the work is NOW. I say keep it going.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 am

Don't be afraid to work when you need to. Many people do work with moon cycles, but personally I use days of week and the sign the moon is in rather than the phase of the moon. Since I was born during the waning moon, I often feel more powerful at that time.

You may want to keep a journal of your work that includes phase of the moon, time of day, day of the week, etc.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naysue » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks y'all. Helpful replies like yours really increases the value of this board. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
naysue

Lodestone spell question

Unread postby mari+v » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi,
I'm doing a money drawing spell, but I've been told that when my wish comes true, I need to thank the Lodestone and bury it in my yard
with its magnetic sand and all the papers, still on the plate. The problem is, I'm about to move within a month. My wish is for this
week. Should I still bury everything in my back yard when my wish comes true, even if I'm about to move someplace else? Any advice would be appreciated!
mari+v

Re: Lodestone spell question

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I would personally keep a good money-drawing lodestone and keep it working on money petitions if it were me. But if you're doing a spell that specifically requires you to bury it at the conclusion, then I would wait to bury it at your new place to anchor your prosperity to what will be your home.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Devi Spring wrote:I would personally keep a good money-drawing lodestone and keep it working on money petitions if it were me. But if you're doing a spell that specifically requires you to bury it at the conclusion, then I would wait to bury it at your new place to anchor your prosperity to what will be your home.

I agree 100% with everything Devi said to you...keep that 'stone a'going! If you have to bury it then work it a little longer and bury it in your new, more permanent residence...

Good luck...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Lodestone spell question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am

I agree with both posters...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Lodestone vs Attraction Spell Kit for Money

Unread postby msdriethewitch » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 am

If set with the intent on drawing money, which of the two kits is most effective?

1) As I understand it, both kits include lodestones but it seems that the contents of the Attraction kit includes a 7 knob candle. With that candle, do you have to include SPECIFIC sources of where you want the money to come from?

2) Is the Lodestone kit intended for a more broad attraction of money (or what ever you need drawn to you)?

3) I know there is a great Money Drawing kit at LM, but I wanted to know if you would get the same effect with either the Lodestone or Attraction kits.

4) Also, is Fast Luck the best mojo bag to carry when buying scratch off tickets?

Thank you for your advice in advance!

~Many Blessings~
~Always Listening, Loving, and Learning~
msdriethewitch

Re: Lodestone vs Attraction Spell Kit for Money

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I would work the Lodestone spell-kit!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Lodestone vs Attraction Spell Kit for Money

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 am

Different workers prefer different types of products, I for one would get the Attraction spell-kit if I were in your situation. You do not have to include specific sources for money, in order to use the Attraction spell-kit.

The results will vary depending on your own gift for the specific work, the Money drawing spellkit will result in a mojobag, which gives another layer to the working.

Yes I think the Fast Luck mojo bag will be good choice for you.
Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby appleve1 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi all,

i have been reading the article about lodestone spell kit since i recently order it. Like previously mentioned i am aware that my options are love, money, object. I initially going to use that only for love after years of failing relationship. I have cut n clear vigil candle n blessing candle set in MISC altar and road opener bath crystal n incense among others also on the way.

I do have steady job with steady income, however i just recently bought new car and renovating my bed room and my mom's house. I also contribute more on a holiday with my casual-relationship-boy-friend, getting a private villa etc etc which now i felt sorry about.

Anyway, my question is; can i use lodestone spell kit to draw both money and love? Or should i pick just one and order another spell kit for specific purpose? In my humble experiences, money spell has always work wonder either i cast it my self or have other did it for me. But i also want to have both aspects in my life.

Apologize if this issue has been mentioned befor in this board forum, and thanks in advance for your kind answers
appleve1

Re: Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Yes, you can use a Lodestone Spell Kit to draw both money and love. It is one of the most adaptable drawing spells i know, and has many, many uses, if you wish to adapt it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo