• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Herb-Magic.com

Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby curlym » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi,

Just received the Lodestone Spell Kit and I will be using it to draw the guy that I want closer to me. The kit came with a pair of scotty dogs and it says that if you are using the spell for love, to give one of the dogs to the person that you desire. However, I can't do that since he doesn't know that I will be performing the spell on him. What should I do about the dogs?? Or should I use another lodestone spell like this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract ??

Thanks!
curlym

Re: Lodestone Spell Kit

New postby Darth Rosa » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Perhaps you can take one of the scotty dogs, and hide it near his general vicinity, such as his car, home, or work. It would still be in his possession. :)
Darth Rosa

Re: Lodestone Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby curlym » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought about doing that but I'm not sure if he will invite me over sometime soon and I would like to do the spell before the full moon this month. I can't really risk going over there when he is not home since my co-worker lives 2 doors down and she doesn't know that I'm still hung up on him.
curlym

New postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Even if he does'nt know that he is performing the spell on him, nevertheless, you can give it to him. In what way do you see him, think about the many ways that you can secretly place this in his possession. Do you have lunch together? Do ride with him at any time?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby curlym » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Here's the deal with this guy: The last time we saw each other was the end of June. He totally came onto me - not the first time this has happened. We dated last year but then he said he just wanted to be friends. I know that he is physically attracted to me just because of things that he has said and I could feel it when we have gotten together. I have asked him to get together a couple of times since June but both times he said he couldn't, his reasons sounded sincere but I don't know for sure if he was telling the truth. I wanted to use the lodestone spell to get him to contact me and ask me to get together. Then I would try to get something personal from him so I can work him further. Also, it has worked out that I will be moving to three streets away from him at the end of the month. Do you think being in close proximity to him will help my work? Is there anything else I can do to keep me on his mind and make him desire me and move him closer to me? Thanks!
curlym

New postby sugarbaby » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Hiya,

I have almost the same question as the original as the original poster. I'm doing the lodestone love spell to attract new love (I'm fishing). What do I do with scotty dogs? Could I also incorporate the bath crystals into the spell, say use them before I start the spell?
sugarbaby

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo