• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Spell-Casting for Luck in Lottery Play

Unread postby mabel » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi,

I like to know which is the right spell or spell kit at lucky mojo that I can purchase specifically to enhance lottery luck? Which one is really good and effective? Please kindly advise me. Thanks a million! :)
mabel

Re: Lottery Spells

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm

I like Fast Luck. Its not great for games that require a lot of time and skill but it works wonderfully for the lotto and, at least for one old lady friend of mine, bingo. Their is a Fast Luck spell kit you can buy that will have everything you need.

Have fun.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:58 pm

In addition to the rightfully popular all-purpose formula Fast Luck, other Lucky Mojo formulas (in oils, bath crystals, sachets, and incense) that are specifically for lottery luck include Aunt Sally's Lucky Dream, and Lucky Number. Lucky 13 is for lotteries and bingo, Lucky Dice oil is for games of chance, and Lady Luck is a good all-purpose gambling formula.
In addition to the oils and powders, Lucky 13 candles are available:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lucky-13.html
Likewise, Lady Luck is available as a candle, a mojo, or a spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lady-luck.html
Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:06 am

See also Miss Robin's Lucky Gambling Spell at

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html#robin

We sell all the ingredients; it is not in the form of a kit, but the instructions are there online and you can buy the individual items needed.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spell-Casting for Luck with Numbers in Lottery Play

Unread postby carolina_dean » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 pm

I want to share a story with you....

In mid 2004 I lost my job when the cotton mills shut down and eventually lost my home as well. I moved to Beaufort South Carolina to live with an old friend from High School and her husband who was stationed at the Naval Base. Beaufort is famous in the history of Hoodoo for being associated with Dr. Buzzard and High Sheriff J.E. McTeer. It is also very close to Daufuskie Island, the home of the Gullah People.

Within a week I was hired as the In-Store-Coordinator at the Winn Dixie up on Robert Smalls Parkway. What this means is when you came into the store to purchase lottery tickets, cigarettes, or wire money I was the person who handled your transaction. Every day, these little old ladies would come in to buy their lottery tickets with their little dream books in tow. They'd all crowd around the machine and listen intently as each others conversation. They would share their dreams and compare numbers. After they got to know me a little bit (they had to know who I was and who my people were and were very interested in the fact that I am part Jewish by heritage) they starting asking me about my dreams.

Well, at the time I was seeing raccoons everywhere. I went to the hospital for my drug test, there was a picture of a raccoon behind the desk, I dreamed about raccoons, driving home from work late one night I saw a few raccoons in people's trash, I'd turn on the television and there was a raccoon on a commercial. So I told this one woman about how I was seeing raccoons everywhere. She looked up raccoon in her little dream book and starting filling out her card. While she was doing that she asked me why I thought I was seeing raccoons everyone.

I then told her how before I moved to Beaufort I had been friends with a woman (who is a witch) who owned a pet raccoon. That raccoon would snap at my feet, and jump on my head in her car and bit my scalp and make me bleed. I hated that raccoon and she knew it. This customer told me if I gave her a good number, I won't see no more 'coons. She meant it too, and we shook hands on it. Well, I'll be damned if her number didn't come up and I've never seen another raccoon again!

So after this exchange, she kinda warmed up to me and starting sharing things with me. I didn't want to explain to her that I was Wiccan, I just told her I was interested in magic and such. So I asked her how she usually got her numbers and this is what she told me...

Write the name of someone you know nine times on a piece of paper. Place the paper upside down in a glass of water and place it under your bed. The person will give you a number. Another woman with her at the time then spoke up and told me that whenever somebody gives you a number you are supposed to play that same number every day for 7 days. Even if you win on the first day, play that same number for six more days cause if that lucky number comes up once, it's bound to come up again.

On my lunch break I wrote down what they told me on a napkin and later transferred this information to my journal. It was here that I learned to pay attention to people when the took their money out out of their pockets. I can't tell you how many times a customer pulled a handful of change out of their pocket along with a buckeye, or kissed their money before giving it to me. The Winn-Dixie closed in August 2005 when they filed for bankruptcy, and I've since moved the Pacific Northwest.

Carolina Dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting Winning Lottery Numbers

Unread postby Lara » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:14 am

Fasinating story, thank you for sharing.
Lara
Lara

Unread postby acep hale » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Thank you, that made my whole morning. I'm fascinated by numbers books which is strange since I'm not a big lottery player. There's something about going through them and wondering, "How did you come up with that analogy?" and the aha moment when it clicks.

That and any stories about ongoing practices always make me happy.
acep hale

Unread postby carolina_dean » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm glad yall liked the story.

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:30 pm

That's interesting Dean. I'm from NC (still here, lol) and have never heard that before (but the lotto is still pretty new here). I have heard dream books mentioned but never really looked into what they are.

Quick question (as I know different states have different games). I play the powerball and cash 5 (like a pick 5) on occasion- how would ONE lucky number help with those? Or would you have 6 names and numbers and glasses of water? Might be a silly question, but hey- if it takes 5 or 6 glasses of water under my bed then I'm all for it! HAHAHA
Rukia Fae

Unread postby carolina_dean » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:50 pm

I have heard dream books mentioned but never really looked into what they are.

I believe Cat has some for sale at luckymojo, such as Aunt Sally's Policy Players Dream Book. You may want to look over her site for more information about them. But basically they are little books with an alphabetical list of things one is liable to dream about (frogs, fire, pens, man, fork, etc..) and each symbol has been assigned a certain number.

For example, I have one here. I looked up the word raccoon and according to this book, it is assigned the number 833.

Quick question (as I know different states have different games). I play the powerball and cash 5 (like a pick 5) on occasion- how would ONE lucky number help with those? Or would you have 6 names and numbers and glasses of water? Might be a silly question, but hey- if it takes 5 or 6 glasses of water under my bed then I'm all for it! HAHAHA

I guess it really depends on what game you are playing. Let's say someone gives you the number 5 and you want to play the pick 3, what three numbers add up to 5? 113, 311, 221, 212, etc... and it's variants. As in the example of raccoon above, if I was playing the pick three I would choose the number 833 or it's variants 383, and 338. There I have three different combination to play. If I was playing the pick four, I might add a zero giving me 8330, 8303, 3803, 3083, etc.....

Now if you need even more numbers, lets look at our dream again. Let's say I dreamed of a raccoon. Well, what was the raccoon doing? Was it climbing a tree? chasing you? driving a car? dancing down main street with Elvis (wait that was the Lizard Man). So if it was climbing a tree, you'd look up tree. If I look up tree, that gives me the number 480.

So now we have 833 and 480. You say you want to do the pick 5. I'd drop the zero or the extra 8 and then you'd have 83348 or 83340. Then you'd play those variants. Now I know that seems like a large combination of numbers, but this is where you'd pay attention to your own intuition, random things other people say,
just something guiding you to a certain combination of numbers.

Incidentally, I know of two other methods of finding a lucky number. The first, involves capturing a live frog and may be considered inhuman today so I won't describe it. The second was told to me by another customer. She told me that you take out the comics from the news paper and eye it closely looking for hidden numbers. For example, a characters shoestrings may resemble the number 8, or someone's nose may look like a 6, etc... She said she'd find these numbers in the funny pages and play their variants as well.

Hope this helps.....

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:08 pm

That's really interesting. Now I'm sure I'll be hearing numbers all over the place! lol

will have to pay attention to them! ;0)

Thanks so much!
Rukia Fae

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 pm

I just did some of the kit and spell to enhance lottery luck but so far, the result doesnt seem favorably. It hasn't won me any money yet and I am truly disappointed. But then again, I only did them 2 weeks ago, thus is it too early to draw conclusion?

Can anyone advise how to increase the spell effectiveness on this? Or could it be something I did wrong (I am quite sure i followed everything to a T).

How long should I keep trying before i know it wont ever work?
nemesis

Unread postby carolina_dean » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:34 pm

That's really interesting. Now I'm sure I'll be hearing numbers all over the place!

With that in mind, I want to clarify something here. When I say somebody will give you a number, I don't mean they'll walk up to you and say Hey Rukia, play number 409. But rather, they may say something to you which may seem trivial on the surface, but which brings a number to mind. For example, someone may make the comment

Something I ate last night did not agree with me.

You hear the sentence, but your mind picks up the word ate and brings the number 8 into your consciousness. Alternately, you may pick up on the word not (naught) and think of the number 0. Now if this person and you were texting or im'ing one another, the capital i may resemble the number 1. So in just that sentence alone you have the number 1, 8, and 0 (and it's different combinations)

So when you've done the ritual described in the original post, don't think that the person is going to literally walk up and hand you a number; but rather be on the look out for signs just like you would in any other working.

carolina dean

PS: And if you're going to play the lottery, I've always found that the less I care about the outcome the luckier I was. I've never been one to play the lottery, but during the time period when I was talking to these customers I used some of their advice and won (1?) more than a few times. However, when I began to care more about winning, I didn't win at all.

This is true of my life in general. I've never been one to care much about money. I don't need to be rich, I just want enough money to pay my bills and have enough left over to pursue my interest and in that sense I've always been lucky when it comes to money. Now love,that's another matter......
Carolina Dean
carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 am

love I have, its $ I could use more of...lol

I know some folks have elaborate methods of picking numbers. I'm too lazy and don't play often enough for some complicated system, but I will try to be more cognizant of numbers (or sound alikes!).
Rukia Fae

Re: No Luck with Lottery Luck Spells...

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 am

Nemesis,

You said that you just completed the Spell Kit yesterday, right? So we tell you that you look for a sign that the spell is going to go your way in 3 days, movement in 3 weeks, and success or failure of the work in 3 months. I think you are jumping the gun on assuming that it hasn't worked because you didn't win big yet. Look for a sign, in your dreams, in your life, in the spell work itself. Look for movement. Have faith in the work that you have done.

Most of all, understand that a spell is similar to a prayer request. We can pray with all our might for something, but sometimes the answer is No. No, your prosperity is not going to come from that direction, its going to come from another area or No, not right now. Part of being an effective worker is knowing when to hold and knowing when to fold. Typically when we get a solid No, we fold.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Lottery spells

Unread postby mabel » Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 am

Hi all,

Does any of you know of any good luck spells that will enhance one's chances of winning from the lottery? I have tried some of those from LM - fast luck spell and robin's spell - with not much luck so far.... and am getting kinda down over it.....anyone has any positive spell or experience please kindly share and advise. Many thanks :)
mabel

Re: Lottery spells

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 21, 2009 7:59 pm

If your luck is bad no matter what you do, you may be under crossed conditions. Try a spiritual bathing. You may also want to get a reading from someone on the question of why your luck won;t change.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 22, 2009 8:47 am

You also might try lottery games with lower payouts but better odds, if they are available in your area. Even if you don't win the big prize, you might win enough to give yourself a little boost and keep playing.

The uncrossing spell is a good idea too. You never know what negative energy people might be sending your way, no matter what they say to your face.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Thanks both for your kind advice.......

May I ask is it necessary to recite the psalm 13 times as stated in the kit while doing the 13th herb bath? Or once will be suffice?

And at the end of the spell, rather than collecting the bath water and throw it at the crossroad, the bath water was accidentally drain away in the tub - does that mean that the spell has failed?
mabel

Lottery

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 pm

I'm usually a firm believer that the lottery is a scam but,today I gave in a bought 4 tickets lol.Anyway,I want to know what can I do to GREATLY increase my chances of winning the jackpot? I know you have the lucky 13,fast luck and lady luck formulas but,If I wanted to take it a bit further and do extensive work (perhaps work w/ a spirit) how would I go about doing this? I'm not 2 concerned about cost.I just want a near guarantee I will win (if thats possible).

Anyone?
Leopreponderance

Re: Lottery

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:24 pm

You can not get a near guarantee, sorry. Get a mojo hand, or you might burn some candles and take some baths.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Leopreponderance » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 am

Which of the 2 would be more effective?
Leopreponderance

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:20 am

If I had the "secret" to winning $1,000,000+ by spending only $4, I wouldn't post it here or anywhere else. There are candles, spells, etc. to increase your luck, but gambling (for most people) is not a job or a retirement plan. It's ENTERTAINMENT. It's fun. If you want to increase your chances of winning, play a game that has better odds, even if the payout is less.

To me, the main value of lotteries to clarify your dreams and goals. If I buy a ticket, there is possiblity (even if it is small) of having enough money for whatever I really want. The question is: what do you really want, if money were not an issue? That is what you should concentrate on.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kittynmoon » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 am

Part of the problem is you have thousands of people doing the same kind of work to win the lottery as well, so a lot of your own spells, etc are nullified from the start.
kittynmoon

Powerball lottery

Unread postby finey » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 am

Hello to all, is there a way to look into the future and see what the numbers would be. I heard about lucky numbers, money drawing, fast luck, charms etc. I need a guaranteed win.
finey

Re: Powerball lottery

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Sorry no guarantees on any magical work, especially where there are astronomical odds against you. If anyone had a sure way to win Powerball or any lottery, do you think they would share it with a stranger on the internet? I know I wouldn't.

If you want to play, great. Get a dream book to tell you what your lucky numbers are. My favorite is Kansas City Kitty, which has numbers for months, holidays, dreams, and names. Dust your tickets with a luck powder, then forget about them until after the drawing. Don't play more than you can afford; look at it as entertainment and a way to visualize wealth. As the Washington State Lottery says, "Be a smart player. Know your limit."

If you need money, do some magical work for it and don't be so specific about where it comes from. Be realistic about what your needs are; you probably don't need millions to be happy.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Yea, you are better off going to a casino after doing some gambling work than trying for the lottery.

I agree with Mama Micki that you should do some money=drawing work for the specific amount that you need, rather than doing the lotto. It's MUCH more likely to bring you what you need. If you need it really super fast, you can ask St. Expedite it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby finey » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Thank you!
finey

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 am

If you're really into playing the lottery, you can always use a pendulum to pick your numbers for you. You can learn how here: http://www.missionary-independent.org/b ... ation.html

Lucky Mojo also sells a variety of books on picking winning lottery numbers http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html#rundowns

Good luck to you!
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

How to boost chance in lottery?

Unread postby nemesis » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 pm

I like to know how do one boost their chance of winning the lottery? Is there any God/saints or spell one can do and work with?
nemesis

Re: How to boost chance in lottery?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

A couple or three tips:

1) Bet your lucky numerology numbers from your name and birthdate, and don't bet heavy unless you are on a lucky number cycle.

2) Bet your lucky dream numbers from a dream book.

3) Wash your hands with Gambler's Gold before you go to buy tickets, then rub your hands with a blend of Lucky 13 Oil, Lucky Number Oil, and Fast Luck Oil.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: How to boost chance in lottery?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Here is the Gambler's Gold Handwash http://herb-magic.com/gamblers-gold-one.html
LM has a link for gambling spells found here http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Money Drawing and Gambling Luck Advice Sought

Unread postby pupil » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Hello, we're delighted to be part of this great group, my initial views are that the products are excellent and I love, on the other hand I wonder if not interrupt 2 share, well I have the first question:

I did the ritual of the draw money 14 days and everything was fine because I think, about 3 or 4 days to buy some scratch tickets and won at least one and all was well, and already missing only 2 days to finish this, I felt like desperate and began to prepare a mojo bag with 7 animal curio and add five finger grass and lucky hand root, and since I did the mojo bag from there and not win on the tickets, only now I have more lucid dreams that's all. I would love that please enlighten me,
pupil

Re: Money Drawing and Gambling Luck Advice Sought

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am

I think you should be specific about how much you wish to win, if you need a certain amount, if you just need more prosperity or wealth then say that, if you need $250.00 by next week then say that. I agree with not trying to tell spirit too specifically how the money should come to you.

And you must be specific if you wish to work with Blessed Saint Expedite, if he will work with you at all.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby pupil » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 am

Thank you so much for the advice I'll take care with this , appreciate that, thank you.
pupil

Re: Excellent Products & a illumination Please

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

I did ask for a specific amount of money that I needed and it was a dire situation. Well I prayed to St. Jude and St. Expedite and they came through for me! I was not being greedy or anything. But I NEEDED $5000 and I recieved it. I am so very grateful for the assistance of the Saints!
MysticRootworker

Re: Excellent Products & a illumination Please

Unread postby pupil » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 am

Thank you so much for all that you're telling me Thank you.
pupil

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am

I have many customers and clients who love to do rootwork to increase their chances at the lottery and in other games of chance -- and who report great successes. Gambling spells are a strong, honourable, and well-practiced part of the hoodoo tradition, deriving both from Native American and African gambling culture -- and anyone who claims otherwise is off-base.

Folks who post here are of course fully entitled to their own personal opinions about how they themselves wish to use magic in their lives and whether or not they enjoy gambling, but they have no cultural creds to come in and tell you that using conjure for gambling is wrong or a waste of time for YOU.

That having been said, first of all, pupil, the Money drawing spell you used is not notably known for gambling luck -- it is mostly used to draw money from business, friends, and general good luck. The more focussed gambling spells can be found linked from the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Gambler's Luck, which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

In particular Miss Robin's Gambling Spell has received good feedback from happy followers --

http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html#robin

There are no guarantees attached to working these spells. There may be times in your life when your luck is running strong and other times when it is off -- and you can do some uncrossing to take off bad luck or some cleansing to open your way forward -- then follow with a spell for luck at games of chance.

Gambling is for fun and pleasure, and you should not rely on it to make a living (unless you are a professional gambler, of course) -- so play to win, and enjoy your wins!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby phoenixrising » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I have many customers and clients who love to do rootwork to increase their chances at the lottery and in other games of chance -- and who report great successes. Gambling spells are a strong, honourable, and well-practiced part of the hoodoo tradition, deriving both from Native American and African gambling culture -- and anyone who claims otherwise is off-base.

The more focussed gambling spells can be found linked from the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Gambler's Luck, which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

In particular Miss Robin's Gambling Spell has received good feedback from happy followers --

http://www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html#robin

I agree with Miss cat. You can definitely use hoodoo to increase your gambling luck. I used a form of Miss Robin's Gambling spell and it worked very well for me. The reason I say "a form of her spell" is because instead of the Lady Luck candle she recommended, I substituted the Fast Luck (since they're in the same family) and it worked great. The next time I do the spell, I will use exactly the same products that she recommended.

Phoenix
phoenixrising

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm

My advice would be if you like to gamble, find a game where you have better odds. Lotteries are usually a long shot, although many states in the US offer several lottery games, some with better odds that others. It's usually easier to win at a casino.

Horse racing is a game that is part luck and part skill, so if you are willing to do your homework, it is possible to make some money.

My favorites for gambling are Lady Luck, Black Cat, and Wealthy Way.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pupil » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 am

Hello and I hope you are well aware that they are my best intentions, well thank you very much for the information presented here and I'm very helpful and I thank you in advance, what happens is I've been in a very difficult financial situation for many years and have tried to improve it and I've failed and also had sought someone who would guide me, until I found and I am thrilled to have found them so thank you very much help me and what I will give the aid to be a better student I thank you very much, Ms Cat ,Phonexrising,Cleopatra,MisticRootworker,Haildiscordia,421718 Thank you.
pupil

PostThis post was deleted on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 am.

Enhance chances in Jackpot

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:35 am

Is there any way of enhancing one's chance in winning the jackpot? So far not much luck with lottery for me and not sure if i should try my hand on jackpot instead? I've bought quite a far bit of stuff on luck and stuff from LM but so far nothing seems to work.....anything to enhance jackpot luck then?
nemesis

Re: Enhance chances in Jackpot

Unread postby nemesis » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Any advice anyone?
nemesis

Unread postby mabel » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:38 am

Im interested to know too, can anyone help on this???
mabel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:32 am

For any type of gambling or lottery you want to work with any of the "lucky" or "gambling" condition products. These would include, but not limited to Fast Luck and Lucky 13.

You can anoint your hands as you play, light a candle with your petition underneath, or dress your money when you go by lottery tickets then dress the ticket.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nemesis » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks Conjureman! I did tried what you have mentioned but none seem to work so far.....perhaps its becos its just harder to win the lottery? Am I right to say that perhaps jackpot would be "easier''?? I wonder what else is there I can do to enhance my chance of winning the jackpot?
nemesis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 am

With luck work you are trying to manipulate odds. Focus on those gambling games where your odds are higher and easier to manipulate.

Gambling conjure is very traditional and a well-sought after power, but you got to know when to use it. Trying to win millions isn't always going to be easy. Focus on attainable amounts in games you can win.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Having Trouble with Job Getting and Lottery Play

Unread postby Yariza » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:45 am

hello all,

I uhmm bought a severe amount of LM products oils & powders and Fast Luck was one of them I got the materials a week ago & been nervous about approaching any of them. Have to be upfront I haven't ordered any cleansing oriented ingredients and assumed fast luck or steady job oil would be strong enough to work on its own so I ordered what I feel I need would be best for me.

I was so excited getting all these products but realized newbie that I am and dodo which I clearly was I didn't order Miss Cat's instructional hoodoo book (what can I say I am extremely strapped for cash & job hunting vigorously hasn't help garnered any results on my own 3 years :( can't afford to buy anymore products till I can spark some magic with these wonderful supplies that I have now).

That being said I read this link http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html over & spread some of the fast luck powder & touched up my resumes with a drop of steady work oil http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html as well on my resumes went on 3 job fairs (nothing happened), sprinkled a tiny bit of fast luck on scratch off ticket & I lost 10 whole dollars on one scratch off ticket thinking go big or go home mentality.... :( Ok and before someone on the thread tells me to get a reading to see what is blocking me, I am sorry to say I can't afford one so that idea for me will be on the back burner. For now can anyone please help me with getting this fast luck powder/ steady job oil to work in my favor.

And was wondering how I can maybe win a few dollars on tonight's megmillion lottery. I'd be happy if I could hit a few dollars I'm not greedy but really need to get some bills paid. Do I dust my hands when I play quick pick numbers so when I receive the ticket it gets in contact with the powder? Do I brush the lottery card where I choose & pencil in my own numbers and then hand it to the retailer to play for me? Mind you I don't play lotto that often but would be nice to have one of these products produce a little good luck or a happy results of any kind???

I've even prayed St. Expedite's & St. Joseph's prayer to help me out financially, help me land a job but its been 2 weeks no luck (yeah I have their prayer cards & lit a small red & white candle unfortunately nothing is happening, so I stopped praying those prayers.)

I've deduced that something is blocking my path in succeeding period, no need for a reading to tell me that besides can't afford one anyway. But what am I doing wrong in not getting these ingredients or tools to ignite the favorable results everyone else is having on these threads????

Will keep plugging way and use all these products until one of them creates some kind of wonderful results.

Thank you sooo sooo much for all replies.
Yariza

Re: Having trouble with Fast Luck powder

Unread postby Robin of Avalon » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 am

Hi Yariza, have you checked out Hoodoo In Theory And Practice? It is an online book by Miss Cat and has a fabulous amount of info and instruction. Follow the link from the Lucky Mojo site. When you can afford to get her book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, i can definitely recommend it, but in the meantime the online one should help you out.
Blessings,
Robin
Robin of Avalon

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am

I don't know where you live, but many states in the US have several lottery games. If that is the case in your area, play the games with better odds and smaller prizes. Play for fun, but don't expect the lottery to solve your money problems. Concentrate on the Steady Work until you have a job and/or some disposable income before spending a lot of money on gambling.

LM offers several money and luck formulas; another one may be better for you.
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Yariza » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 am

Mama Micki wrote:I don't know where you live, but many states in the US have several lottery games. If that is the case in your area, play the games with better odds and smaller prizes. Play for fun, but don't expect the lottery to solve your money problems. Concentrate on the Steady Work until you have a job and/or some disposable income before spending a lot of money on gambling.

LM offers several money and luck formulas; another one may be better for you.

Mama Micki your right not looking for lottery to solve any financial problems I said that in my previous post

And was wondering how I can maybe win a few dollars on tonight's megmillion lottery. I'd be happy if I could hit a few dollars I'm not greedy but really need to get some bills paid. Do I dust my hands when I play quick pick numbers so when I receive the ticket it gets in contact with the powder? Do I brush the lottery card where I choose & pencil in my own numbers and then hand it to the retailer to play for me? Mind you I don't play lotto that often but would be nice to have one of these products produce a little good luck or a happy results of any kind???

And Mama Micki I also mentioned in my previous post
That being said I read this link http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html over & spread some of the fast luck powder & touched up my resumes with a drop of steady work oil http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html as well on my resumes went on 3 job fairs (nothing happened), sprinkled a tiny bit of fast luck on scratch off ticket & I lost 10 whole dollars on one scratch off ticket thinking go big or go home mentality....

maybe my question should have been how long do results vary with the powders/oils??? as a newbie all the money I spent was on ingredients but its been a few days and nothing is manifesting as far as results and I know it takes time...and with all the testimonials I feel a bit left out in garnering results for myself job wise or fast luck wise :(....

but Mama Micki when I do end up with a few extra dollars I will look into getting other things like kits form LM...thank you so much again for replying to my post and thank you for moving my post in correct place so sorry forthe trouble.....most of all thank you for showing patience with me guys....
Yariza

Unread postby phoenixrising » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Yariza wrote:
I've deduced that something is blocking my path in succeeding period, no need for a reading to tell me that besides can't afford one anyway. But what am I doing wrong in not getting these ingredients or tools to ignite the favorable results everyone else is having on these threads????

Hi Yariza,

1. Although you might not need a reading to tell you that something is blocking you, a reading can tell you WHAT is blocking you and what you can do about it.

2. Feeling blocked is all the more reason why you should do some cleansing work before attempting anything else. That could be a part of the reason you're not getting the results you want. It's a good practice to keep yourself cleansed.

3. Its probably not a bad idea to back up your work. It may take more than just the powders and oils for you to get the results you want. You might want to consider having LM set lights for you as well. Here's a thread that might be helpful to you.

easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

4. Have patience and don't obsess over seeing (or not seeing) results right away. Give it some time. Remember the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month rule.

Good luck!
Phoenixrising
phoenixrising

Unread postby Yariza » Sat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

4. Have patience and don't obsess over seeing (or not seeing) results right away. Give it some time. Remember the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month rule.

Phoenixrising that link I copied & pasted, its giving me error signs???
And what's the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month rule about? It can take between that amount of time to witness results of any kind is that it?

And thank you very much for replying to my post as well Phoenixrising. :) Sorry for these beginner type questions just seeing everyone else having all these positive outcomes I just want to maybe get a tiny bit of those results take place for me. I'm dressing stuff with the powders left & right setting up the stuff & forgetting about it. Here's hoping something manifests for me as far as the fast luck powder.
Yariza

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm

the 3days, weeks months, is the time you wait after doing a spell for manifestation. # days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation. can take a bit longer or happen way sooner, so dont get stuck on counting exactly 3mo from the day lol. did you order any money products from LM or just luck. Here is a link to LM free money spells on line http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#green . dressing resumes and applications while praying to get hired, dressing money asking it to return with more can help draw more money..etc. good luck
j82

Unread postby buzzbabe » Sat May 01, 2010 9:03 pm

If you haven't any money for ''cleansing work'' products froml LM, you can always use household products like salt, vinegar,epson salt; herbs such as rosemary, basil and rue.

When buying scratch-off lotto tickets, I always buy three at a time-
buzzbabe

Unread postby mabel » Sat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I want to give Miss Robin's Gambling Spell a try but realised that I have run out of 'pay me bath crystal' which is part of the spell ritual. Is it possible to substitute it with something else? I have road opener & uncrossing bath crystal and also have pay me sachet powder all bought from LM.....
mabel

Unread postby snake » Sun May 02, 2010 1:32 am

If you started dreaming more after making a mojo for winning the lottery you should really try using one of the lucky dream books.
snake

Unread postby Yariza » Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 am

so dont get stuck on counting exactly 3mo from the day lol. did you order any money products from LM or just luck.

j82 I'm not that obsessive complusive and I apologize deeply if my posts for this fast luck powder came off that way :lol: but I read all these instantaneous things happening for folks and I thought I could scrounge up a job with the steady work oil & fast luck powder uber fast is all. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to buy money drawing products but I did include LM attraction powder (maybe I should dress some of my resumes with that as well).... its the s & h fee that hurt me a skosh but its my first time buying these great LM products (not complaining here at all but 3 years no luck job hunting no matter how hard I hit the pavement its really discouraging & its no one's problem but my own).
I'm by no means a slacker but just wondering what the magic formula/words are to activate the powders just right :) Thank you j82 for your reply back as well.

If you haven't any money for ''cleansing work'' products froml LM, you can always use household products like salt, vinegar,epson salt; herbs such as rosemary, basil and rue.

Buzzbabe...how do I go about using those items to cleanse myself/home as you mentioned in your post before and hope the rest of my LM ingredients work immediately for me???

never tried scratch off ticket maybe I go buy some today thank you buzzbabe :)
Yariza

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 03, 2010 6:55 am

Yariza wrote: ...sprinkled a tiny bit of fast luck on scratch off ticket & I lost 10 whole dollars on one scratch off ticket thinking go big or go home mentality...

Yariza wrote: ...never tried scratch off ticket maybe I go buy some today thank you...

Which is it? You seem conflicted! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling