Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
CaptainConjure
HRCC Student
Re: Love Me Mojo Hand Questions and Answers

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Hello Everyone,

I did a LM "Love me Spell" about 1 1/2 months ago. At the end of the spell, you end up making a mojo bag. I always carry my mojo bag in the front pocket and the other day a accidentally pulled out the mojo bag trying to pull out something else out of my pocket in front of someone and they saw it. To my surprise the person that saw it imminently told me to hide it back in my pocket right away. I am a mechanic, so not to get my mojo bag oily I had it in a ziploc bag. My question is that since this person saw it, did I kill it or damage it? Also, is it bad to carry it in a clear ziploc bag?

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Mojo bags must not be touched nor seen is what I was taught. Although some workers, I have learned, dress their bags and talk to it when they have been seen immediately afterwards. I would do a divination to verify its life. Do you still feel life in the mojo?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

I don't know, I am not that tuned to feeling yet. I do this work with blind faith, always believing it is going to work and that it is working. I try not to allow anything to make me doubt my work. But that does not mean I did or didn't harm it in some way. I carry my mojo bag on me everywhere and talk to it as though it were my friend. Today I pampered it by burning essence, applying "Love Me" oil and I'm going to burn a red candle for it overnight. I agree I need to verify it's state of health.

Thanks,
CaptainConjure

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Imnewatthis, actually your words here says that it is still working for you. Yes they do. Good Luck!

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Thank you Jwmcclin,
That’s reassuring to hear..

Blessings
CaptainConjure

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 pm

It the 6th day of burning my red candle with pins I made a mistake and fell asleep and burn the candle to the end what do I do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello, Thankful,
I'd wait it out to se if you get any signs anyway. If there are no signs, then start the spell all over again.
But, was this for a mojo hand? I'm asking because of the category that we're in.
HRCC Graduate #1631

thankful

Unread post by thankful » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:45 am

Thank you

Yes it a mojo bag I have seen signs the second day of the candle burning. But it say burn for 9 nights. I only burn for 6

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello, Thankful,
Then burn for 3 more days. It may not have the same momentum (and therefore just a little weaker) but, finish the spell
Hope this helps.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 am

Hi Everyone,

A couple of months ago I made a LM "Love Me" Mojo bag. Not too long ago it accidentally fell in a tray of lamp oil and was completely soaked. I been trying for a while to get the oil out of it with paper towels. But it has too much oil. Since I was the person that made it, can I open it and wash the contents and place it in a new bag? If so, what do I wash it with?

Thanks,

Oscar
CaptainConjure

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 am

Hello Imnewatthis,

Oh that poor little mojo! You can take out the bigger roots or things in it and wash them off. Maybe use a little Florida water to clean it off. Don't drown them or anything, just wipe em off. As long as they still feel alive and are not to damaged you can reuse them. There will be other herbs and things in there that will need to be replaced when you put it back together.

peace~

Nathen

CaptainConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by CaptainConjure » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi Natstein,

Thank you for the reply.

Thank You For Your Wisdom,
CaptainConjure

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm

No Worries Imnewatthis, I am glad you found it helpful. There are lots of wise people on this forum to learn from. I still have a lot to learn myself. Just make sure to take good care of your little love mojo. I think of mojo's as being alive and if you have heard Miss Cat or Conjureman Ali talk about them on the Lucky Mojo Rootwork Radio Hour they tend to say look after your mojo like you would your child. Love your little love mojo and it can help bring love to you!

Peace~

Nathen

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:51 pm

I have just recieved my LOVE ME mojo!! I am sooo excited. This mojo bag is directed at everyone and anyone...no-one specific, meaning I want love from co-workers, family, friends, more dates etc. What kind of personal concerns should I add to this mojo bag ? My Hair ? what else ? And can I use a mixture of whiskey and love oil and my sexual fluid to dab/feed the bag weekly ? or should I alternate it ?

Thanks so much for your response

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
Personal concerns are in this subforum: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-name-que ... e82bdb0c43
I don't know if I would mix whiskey in with the love me oil. I would use my fluids in the oil. I would use the whiskey independently. But, that's just me.
Have fun with your mojo hand.
Let us know how many people it attracts (it always gives me a chuckle when I hear about all the people who come out of the woodwork! LOL
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Ms Aida

Thanks for your prompt reply. So I will alternate with feeding my mojo whiskey and loveoil/sf. Sounds like a plan. I will keep you posted with who it attracts. I am excitedly waiting for the new moon.
Princess

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello everyone,

So I ordered a love mojo weeks ago with some other stuff from LM. I had a certain person in mind when I ordered it when things were going good. I had gotten a reading from Conjureman Ali on the person and in the reading it said the person doesn't love me the way I love him and that I should work on finding a lover who will. My question here is, with no person directly in mind, is it possible to work the mojo to help me find the perfect mate for me in place of a name or do I now have a mojo that has no purpose?
If the other person doesn't love me and is a lost cause no matter how many love spells I do and that he won't ever see me as someone to be with I doubt the mojo will do much to change his mind, or maybe I don't understand how this mojo works exactly?
I don't want to devote a mojo to a dead cause. Even if that's my first instinct. Basically what can be done with the mojo with no one to name for the 9day spell?

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:30 am

Treegnome117,

You could certainly program your love me mojo to attract your "perfect lover" "perfect mate" or something similar and do the spell in that way.

My recommendation, however, is that you dispose of the work on the other target and do a series of cleansing baths and or a cut and clear first. Otherwise, your intentions could get mixed up.

Best of luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Yes, you are considering a different type of work, if it is the same spell.

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 am

So following the instructions that came with it instead of [persons name] I'd write "perfect lover" or something to that extent on the name paper and say "perfect lover, be mine" instead?
If I think of a certain person after the fact as I wear it will it in theory draw that person to me or would I have to do a candle over it towards that person for the mojo to draw that person? Or do I just talk to it about who I want if I find a person?

I'm also curious to know what to do with it until I can get my candle the instructions call for and start on a full moon, is it okay that it just sits there unattended?

I'm also curious to know if you can feed it other oils? Like if I wanted to use Kiss Me Now oil for just a fun night with a certain person or if that would confuse the mojo or require a new mojo?

Sorry about all the questions, I'd rather ask a dumb question and know for sure than not ask at all.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:57 pm

I want to order a Love Me spell kit and another Love ME x strength mojo bag for my target. I noticed that the love me spell kit also contains a mojo bag. I am unclear if this one is fixed or not.
Once I complete the love me spell and the ritual to activate the mojo, can I add all contents to one mojo bag ? That is the content from the Love me spell mojo bag into the xtra strength mojo bag ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, Treegnome117 ,
Yes, I would not activate it until the candle has arrived.
How about: "Bring perfect lover to me"? Or "Bring the person who is perfect for me"?
I would personally stick with the same oil (but that's just me). OR you can mix the oils now and then be consistent with the anointing of the same blend.
Have fun with your mojo! I LOVE them!
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:13 am

I see from previous posts that disposing of remains in the sea is not considered to be running water. Miss Cat said burying in the front yard is an alternative. Would it be appropriate to take the pins and petition paper and plant it with basil ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
What post are you referring to?
I'm lost , LOL. Can you please give more detail?
Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:31 pm

jujugiggles wrote:
The sea is not a "running water" disposal option, because it ebbs and flows - coming in and going out repeatedly. It doesn't have the same energy as a river which runs away. Now obviously rivers end up in the ocean, but you are trying to employ the natural energies of the river in your disposal work.

As for the many forms of disposal, and this mojo hand is one i was taught long ago -- and that's how i was taught on it -- to set the pinned paper into running water. I am sure that burial in the back yard wiuld be another good choice -- in some ways a better choice, if you consider the idea of keeping things close to home -- but i am a traditionalist, and i passed this one along just the way i was given it.

Hello Miss Aida

I hope this clarifies my question. Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Yes it does. Thanks so much for the clarification!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello,
I ordered a Love Me mojo from LM, and I'm currently waiting on a candle also from LM to do the 9 day candle ritual the instructions say to do, and I had a few questions:

Is it okay for the mojo to not be fed all this time while I wait for the candle to arrive and the proper time to do the ritual?

I plan to use it to attract the perfect lover to me, if I find a person I would like to focus the mojo on specifically would it require getting a new mojo altogether with just that purpose or could I just set a new candle to have it focus on that person or just talk to it to focus on that person?

If I wanted to add follow me boy products, can I just put the powder in the bag or sprinkle it onto the bag or just get the oil?

If I have a specific person and wanted to add a picture would I have to order a new bag and send the picture or personal concerns etc. or could I just add it to the one I have, or if I need to get one just for that specific purpose can I add the picture to that bag before the ritual 9 day candle?

If I wanted to use multiple oils like the love me, Adam eve, come to me etc, can I just mix them in an empty bottle and use them as a whole or should I do them individually?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Hello, Treegnome117 ,
Snce there are so many questions, I'll just answer them after each question that you have posed:

Treegnome117 wrote:Hello,
I ordered a Love Me mojo from LM, and I'm currently waiting on a candle also from LM to do the 9 day candle ritual the instructions say to do, and I had a few questions:

Is it okay for the mojo to not be fed all this time while I wait for the candle to arrive and the proper time to do the ritual? -As long as you haven't activated it yet

I plan to use it to attract the perfect lover to me, if I find a person I would like to focus the mojo on specifically would it require getting a new mojo altogether with just that purpose or could I just set a new candle to have it focus on that person or just talk to it to focus on that person? -You would have to play this by ear. It depends on how long it takes to find that perfect person. Mojo hands don't live forever

If I wanted to add follow me boy products, can I just put the powder in the bag or sprinkle it onto the bag or just get the oil? -I would just get the oil (and follow the instructions to the letter regarding the contents of the mojo hand

If I have a specific person and wanted to add a picture would I have to order a new bag and send the picture or personal concerns etc. or could I just add it to the one I have, or if I need to get one just for that specific purpose can I add the picture to that bag before the ritual 9 day candle? -Yes, you can add the picture yourself

If I wanted to use multiple oils like the love me, Adam eve, come to me etc, can I just mix them in an empty bottle and use them as a whole or should I do them individually?-You can mix them

Thank you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Thank you for you quick reply! I was worried that the bag might die off before I even start it if I take a while to activate it.

I thought bags lived indefinitely as long as you kept feeding them and that the intended use for it was still applicable to your life? I didn't know they just died off after time...even if you renew them?

So it's okay to add a picture even after I activate it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, Treegnome117 ,
I would add the picture before activation. But, if it's within a day or 2, that might be alright (although I would not do that. I would do it before activation).
Yes, you can renew the bag but, again, they still won't live forever. And, it isn't wise to change the theme of the same mojo hand from looking for a perfect person to directing one person. I would use 2 different mojo hands for this.
Take care
Treegnome117 wrote:Thank you for you quick reply! I was worried that the bag might die off before I even start it if I take a while to activate it.

I thought bags lived indefinitely as long as you kept feeding them and that the intended use for it was still applicable to your life? I didn't know they just died off after time...even if you renew them?

So it's okay to add a picture even after I activate it?
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

Hello TreeGnome,

Just wanted to throw out there that another way to work with your mojo, If you make it and bring it to life without a specific person in mind and then later find that you are now thinking of a specific person. You can talk to your mojo about it and ask the mojo "Is the person you intend for me?" or something like that. You can hold the mojo by it's string and use it like a pendulum in order to get your answer or if you are particularly intuitive you may just get a feeling for a yes or no to your question. Just a thought I wanted to add.

Peace~

Nathen

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Hello,

I was working on my candle for my love mojo and it was taking a really long time for the first pin to drop, it had even reached the second pin. Someone had come up to the room I was using and in a rush I hid the mojo and hit the altar by accident knocking the candle over, I had it in a pie tin so nothing caught fire thankfully, but it went out and the two pins fell off... I'm not sure what to do with it now, if I have to start over or if I should continue or what should be done now...

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Update:
I tried to light it again thinking if I just let it drop the next pin naturally maybe it might do some good, but it ended up burning almost all the pins down til it finally dropped one, I'm not sure if I should just start a new candle since I won't even have enough candle left for the remaining 8 days or if I should just continue on...

Update again:
I figured I should just start with a new candle since there's still moon light :/

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 am

Given everything that you've mentionned happened to that poor candle, I'd definitely do the whole candle-burn again Treegnome117 (Those aren't good signs and tend to indicate that there's something sticking around from a previous love affair, putting a stick in the wheels). Consider doing a round of Uncrossing (love-uncrossing specifically would be great) and then do your love mojo candle burn once more.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 am

Yeah, the sad thing of it was that the candle was burning really high, after it fell over it's like everything went bad. I put pins in a second candle and dressed it and started the process from the beginning, the flame was less high on this one but it went better, but I'm getting a sense I should do a cleanse again and then uncross and start a whole new new candle even though it's day time, it's still the day of the new moon, according to the moon calendar.

The person who interrupted me was a very negative person and right after that I got completely unfocused from the spell, mind you I had been kneeling near it praying with it for three hours at least, so I was rather mad that this person busted in the room and made me jump knocking over my candle. The whole upset was a mess.

staylifted
Newly Registered

Unread post by staylifted » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:26 am

I just go a mojo bag and I was wanting to know if a piece of paper with her handwriting on it will be ok because I can't get no hair or nails

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hello, staylifted,
If that's all you have, it's perfectly fine to use!!
It is VERY personal as it is handwriting.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 am

I've just ordered a love me mojo bag. Do the candles come with it or do I have to get that myself?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:22 am

HI kaboodle,

I do not work at the shop but I believe if you only ordered the mojo hand it does not come with candles. It will come with a little bottle of oil for the mojo. though not all mojo hands require the lighting of candles to get them working.

Peace~

Nathen

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:13 pm

The love me mojo doesn't call for personal concerns or asks that I write down a petition which I find a bit odd considering those 2 are central to most hoodoo spells. Is this true? Can I still write a petition and place under the candle? And would it be ok to use needles as I can't find straight pins?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,
Did you get this mojo hand from Lucky Mojo?
Or are you making it yourself?
Where did you get this information?
Please elaborate.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 am

Yes its the 3x love me mojo. From the instruction sheet

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi, Kaboodle,

Could you do us a HUGE favor? Could you call them (and if not in the USA, e-mail them)?

I'd like to know what they say. Then, could you tell us? I'd really appreciate it.

(707) 887-1521

order@luckymojo.com

If you can't do it, let me know and I'll try to call

Thank you so much
HRCC Graduate #1631

kaboodle

Unread post by kaboodle » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 am

I was told I could include a petition paper if I felt it would help with my spell. Nothing mentioned about personal concerns though.
PS- it doesn't say if I should breathe into the mojo or pass it over the candle flames (which I did) but should I breathe into it at the end of the 9 days?

Pps, can mojos move? Because I put my mojo beside the candle (as instructed) but it seems to have moved to other side (a good 10cm) IDK, is that normal for a mojo bag?

How do I know if it's alive and ready to be used?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, Kaboodle,

Thank you so VERY much for getting back to us on this! THANK YOU!!

Then, go ahead and put the paper and the personal concerns in it. Smoke it also and breathe into it. But, once you breathe into it, the mojo ought to be closed. I wouldn't re=open it
You will know that it's alive. Trust me. It feels like little sparks and a sense of happiness. It feels like its own living being (which emotions that are subtle). And you will also know when its dead.

Some people will pass a pendulum over it to find out. But, most of us get feelings.

You will establish a relationship with it. Talk to it, love it, etc (I even kiss mine). It will connect to you better.

Yes, I have heard of mojo hands moving. Not a surprise (but nothing to worry about)

Have fun with your mojo.

And, again, THANK YOU!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:28 am

hello I am new to this and just started the triple strength love me mojo bagI work nights and have been doing my candle lighting in the morning does anyone think that will make a difference being that I cannot perform it at night also can I add mine and my targets picture now or should I have done it in the beginning any input is greatly appreciated thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:50 pm

snoopy28,

Most workers do love spells during the day when the sun is rising ( in the am) to draw the person to you so it works great for this. You can add it now but getting a more personal concern from the target would be better.. IE hair or blood or personal stuff like vag fluids or semen. Use what you have though.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

snoopy28

Unread post by snoopy28 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:30 am

I only have a photo and I'm on day 8 of burning my candle is it too late to put the pictures in also I bought the love me triple strength mojo...as of right now my target and I have not spoken.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, snoopy28 ,

No, you don't re-open that Mojo hand to add things.

You might want to keep that one and buy another to add a picture.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:28 pm

My triple strength love me mojo bag arrived today but I will wait for the new moon to start the candle work. Judging from the instruction sheet, the mojo bag is alive already and doesn't need to have personal concerns added, instead I will only have to program it to target the person I love by burning the candle over his picture for 9 days. I am going to do the candlework in the morning as well, burning candles at night when the family is more likely to discover me is just too much for my little heart lol I am really looking forward to what this mojo bag can do, my other one from LM has been totally amazing.

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:14 am

Hi there,

I would like to know if I did my love mojo correctly for a specific person. In a red flannel I added the following:

Queen Elizabeth Root - anointed with QER oil
Lavender
Lovage
Deer's Tongue
Basil
Balm of Gilead
Spikenard
Patchouli
A picture of my man face
a piece of his use boxers
hair
A toe nail
2 load stones
Catnip
Cinnamon
Rose petals
Rose buds
3 cloves
Angelica root
Queen Eliz Root chips too

Is this to much? or is it okay? I also did it yesterday in waning Moon, but I keep reading that root worker don't work many times under the Moon phase.

Thanks, Maac74

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:06 am

Hello maac74

That's a long grocery list. What are your intentions for your mojo bag?

Here are a couple links that may help you.

www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Mojo_Bags

Blessings to you
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:43 am

Hello Tomask,

Ha! I am looking for my boyfriend to get closer to me and marriage proposal? You think I added to much? should I make a new one? This is the first mojo I make so maybe I added to much thinking it will be extra strong. Do you have a better suggestion?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, maac74 ,

I would do one for him to get closer to you and then another one for marriage (afterwards).

That bag really does have a lot of ingredients. I am worried about the size of the bag. If you are talking about small amounts of these ingredients, then, it might be just fine. AS long as it's not too big.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:10 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

The size of the bag its fine. I added small ingredients so its not too big. Regular size of a mojo bag but with just extra ingredients, he-he.
I am thinking in carry my mojo inside my purse. Is that okay?

Thanks much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, maac74,

it ought to be near the skin for the first week.

I pin mine to my bra. Men pin theirs to their underpants (or their pants if they go: "Commando").

After that, the pure is fine.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maac74

Unread post by maac74 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:28 am

Miss Aida, Thank you.

I've been sleeping with the doll and talk to him sweet. I hope that's fine.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi maac74,

You've got the right idea there.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

pisceanlady

Unread post by pisceanlady » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:44 pm

My 3x love me mojo recently arrived and I have a few questions even after a forum search:

1. three days after my mojo arrived the heart charm started falling off. I've since retied it back on. Is that ok? Does it almost falling off mean anything?

2.I'm still waiting for the new moon the instructions call for to "activate it" and do the 9 day spell. If a sealed mojo is generally considered alive on arrival can it be left unattended and hidden until the time for the spell?

3. My dog caught a peep of my mojo. Will that kill it even if it hasnt been used yet?

4. The spell calls for the mojo to be left beside it's candle. Does that mean left by the candle each day of the spell? I live with a family member who feels she is entitled to snoop and touch around my room despite my older age. Can I hide the mojo on my person in between candle lightings or must it stay with the candle at all times?

thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi, pisceanlady,

1) I spoke to Heidi, who is the person who made your mojo hand (and who has, for years, made more than half of them), and she said that this is the first time someone has said that the charm fell off of one. She said, and i quote, "I'm sorry if that happened, i sew them very well and knot and tie them." She has made thousands of them.... But, yes, of course, it is okay to sew it back on, or tie it, however you wish, and thank you for taking care of it yourself and not sending the whole package back.

2) It is fine to wait until the time you chose or the time that is recommended. It should be kept out of sight, of course.

3) I have never believed that a dog looking at it would kill it. I have heard of folks asking that question, though, and also asking about cats. In my opinion, the dog or cat does not know what it is, and will not have an affect on it -- but truly, i am not one who gives my mojo to my pets to see, so i am speaking here from general principles. There certainly is no rule or law about it that everyone would always agree upon.

4) Usually when we are dedicating a mojo, we put it under a little bowl or dish that has been turned upside down, and some of us (myself included) set the candle stick and candle on that upside down bowl or dish. If you wish to hide it, why not hide everything, the candle included, in your closet?

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”