Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:03 pm

ImABalloon, the answer to your question is when you trick, lay tricks, etc., your intent is for the target, not anyone else involved.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:35 pm

I see - thank you!

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:46 am

Do wearing these oils work if it's long distance? I've decided to put some in a Moisturizer, prayed over it and also to St Rita/Jude. However is it as effective if they're not around me?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, rookieguy13,

Although it can be effective to wear oils when contact is anticipated, for long distance work, more effective to use the oil on a candle with a petition paper or to use other Love Me products, like incense or bath crystals, to dress a proxy doll or a gift to be sent and contacted.

Take care

rookieguy13

Unread post by rookieguy13 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 am

Oh right, well my rootworker doesn't want me doing any spells at the moment. She recently did one for me on someone new, but I'm starting to see things that I didn't like about the previous girl. Attention seeking, family member having an issue with talking to me, but other guys can openly perv/disrespect her. Maybe I should end this one before it goes too far.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 am

I've been meaning to give my feedback about this oil for a long time.
First it smells WONDERFUL!!! It's a very comforting fragrance and I've noticed that when I get a bit grouchy due to that time of month and I place this on my neck, it calms me down for a long period of time. I feel very mellow and I have notice that sometimes I feel extremely affectionate and loved up , more than I usually am( I tell my Mum I love her more that 4 times a day so you can imagine what this stuff does !)
I have rubbed the oil on my face on many occasions and I have had one lady say" You look so lovely today , you look so lovely in the face." My sister who is an Aries and is very stuck up , wants to be in the limelight all the time and can be very spiteful to me said while visiting me" Your hair is lovely , have you done something to it?" And was very pleasant to me. In college my group have been really affectionate to me , they tell me they love me.
I get more smiles while wearing the oil , strangers give me affectionate looks .
Of course it won't affect everybody the same way, some people just act indifferent.
I highly recommend this oil , especially when you just want people to be more affectionate to you.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Rosestar,

That's awesome! I suggest getting some Love Me sachet powder & mixing it with your face powder. That's what I do with Look Me Over & Bewitching.
HRCC Student #1989

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Thank you AlyssaH ! I like the sound of that. I've also noticed that my Tutor has let me off several times in college for missing my deadline for an assignment. ( it's very hard to keep up with all the work.) He gave everyone a disciplinary letter but I got nothing! He has also been extremely kind to me and gives me extra time with everything.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm

RoseStar21
These are great results....I think I'm going to put in an order for Love Me sachet along with everything else that I plan on listing, cuz I want to try using it along with the Bewitching & Look Me Over in my face powder now!
HRCC Student #1989

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:38 am

Let me know how it works , that combination sounds lovely ! The Love me oil has been working wonders again , even women and girls have been giving me affectionate looks and smiling ! I really like the sound of Look Me Over , might order that in the future ;)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

I use Look Me Over once in awhile. And even at my old age, men look me over!!

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:21 am

Your not old Miss Aida. I like the sound of this product! I love it when I open a bottle of oil from here and you can feel the energy coming off of it!

daulton

Unread post by daulton » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:31 pm

I have a few questions about love me oil. I found out I could put a few drops of it in a spray bottle with spring water and spray it all around my house. The only problem is I live in a small town and there is no spring water near by. Instead of using spring water is it ok if I substitute spring water with tap water? If I add some of the love me oil on my skin and my future lover smells it, how long will it take for the oil to take it's effect on her? Once it takes it effect on her will it be permanent?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:25 pm

daulton,

Needs to be spring water because tap water is spiritually dead. Cant you buy spring water? Do you have a natural water source like a well or a lake or something, rain?

Chances are you will have to do more then just spray oil on her and wear it, though if she is involved with you already they those incorporated with a good intention will help induce love.

daulton

Unread post by daulton » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Would store bought spring water and I do live near a creek. So would that work if I wanted to fill those in a spray bottle with love me oil?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Hello, daulton ,

Either would suffice.

Wishing you success with this!

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Hi LM,

I had a quick question:

I've recently been seen a guy and I want him to love me/commit to a ralationship. He seems keen. But I feel he needs a little push. I really like him and want to potentially have a relationship with him.
What spells are there to use for such cases? I have come to me and follow me boy. I also have his personal concerns..

If you can point me on the right direction that would be great.

Thanks
Ana

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, anna123 ,

I can really point you in the right direction!!

Here's an array of spells that Miss cat wrote on this webpage:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you great success!

Take care

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 am

Can you use love me and essence of bend over oil with your own body if you are anoiting yourself for your target to cover the scent.. my man knows i normally where a sweet different perfume and thr love me is not my usual fragrance??

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, alicia2222us,

Those are oils together? I would anoint on his body or something he will touch.

The Love me can be anointed on yours.

Take care

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:02 am

Thanks Miss Aida,
Basically i was asking can these two oils be blended together?
And may i use my own perfume that i normally wear mixed with the oil so its not my normal fragrance that i would wear? By wearing my perfume with the oil will it decreases its potency from my own perfume?

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:14 am

Hello alicia2222us,
Just wanted to say that now and then I have applied a oil and that I have sprayed perfume on top of that and it still works for me.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:09 pm

alicia2222us,

you can mix them together to meet a goal or plan. like love me oil mixed with follow me boy. or follow me boy with attraction, or reconciliation with healing. It tells the story of the work. It wont interfere with other perfume but id ask why would you hide the sent of an oil you dressed which will cause love and what you want? Id wear it as the perfume.

alicia2222us

Unread post by alicia2222us » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:24 am

Thanks you guys i really appreciate it..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Hello, alicia2222us ,

I personally would not mix the oils with the perfume.

Instead, I would do what RoseSat21 recommended.

Take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:56 pm

j82

A very elegant way to put it. :)

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 am

The question of "to perfume or not to perfume" w/ condition oils is something I run into frequently. Since I also use pheromones (that are in a perfume base) w/ my conjure oils & such, I end up using perfume w/ something like Look Me Over, Attraction, or Love Me oil. The only thing I would end up directly mixing with, say, Love Me oil would be a pheromone oil , because the nature of this is that it needs to meld with your skin to be properly utilized & I don't have that in a perfume base. The Love Me oil is nice because it puts my intent out there magically, while the pheromones are doing that scientifically, the fragrance of Love Me pleasantly perfumes the copulins as well. Other perfumes / pheromones that I have in an atomizer do not get directly sprayed over the top of my conjure oils. I would apply Love Me oil on my pulse points, forearms & etc., then walk through a spritz of fragrance. I have even gone so far as to add a few drops of Look Me Over to my perfume du jour in 5 ml sized atomizer. If I'm wearing a perfume that is oil based, I would not apply it over my conjure oil. I would apply the oils on separate parts of my body. Example: perfume oil on my wrists, maybe back of knees / hands. While I would put something like Look Me Over on my best feature (I've got great cleavage).
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

I agree with you about not melding the scents.

In my opinion, The oils have certain spiritual and the alcohol (and whatever herbs that create the scent of the perfume) might neutralize the oils. That is why I agreed with just a short squirt of the perfume (once the oils have merged with your body chemistry). Personally, I don't like to use anything at all.

A lighter scent would be to mix the Lucky Mojo bath crystals with water and put in a spray bottle.

Also, I have deleted the brand name that you offered as this is against the forum rules.

take care and thank you for your input.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 am

I apologize.
HRCC Student #1989

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Omg.... Not sure if this is the right spot. Do I just had an order come in which consisted of love me oil, reconciliation,essence of bend over, kiss me now along with the powders and incense. I placed the oils on the door knobs the remotes the door handles and also the game controllers. As soon as he opened the door he said why is this so oily and immediately smelled his hands and then washed them and then wiped the door knobs.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:28 pm

queenofheart,

Ok you used too much and he seens it or realized it. he may suspect magic at this point so you will have to be sneakier. I like powder for knobs cuz its less noticeable. This can also be a sign to the work that he will fight it so I would get a reading. Also consider work with a honey jar and getting personal concerns for the work while you can.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:28 am

queenofhearts,

A sneakier option would be to put just a couple of drops in his liquid hand soap, that way he won't see a suddenly oily surface in his home.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mrniceguy

Love me oil

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

I was wondering if I could request a love me oil that is made for use by men to attract Women for Love relationship?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, Mrniceguy,

It is used for both genders

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Something just happened that got me very impressed with LM's Love me formula. I started using the Love me oil and powder a lot on my ex the past week. He hasn't hugged me for a long time since the breakup but earlier this evening he pounced on me as I was laying in bed just like the old days and wanted me to cuddle with him. I asked why is he doing this, he answered that he doesn't know why or what he's doing in bed. Later on he kept repeating the same thing and hugging me in bed. I think it's a very good example of how a love spell works!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Hi Innocence,

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Yes, Love Me is a very powerful formula.

Wishing you continued good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:24 am

Thank you, Miss Athena! Guess what happened later the same night, he kissed me goodnight on the lips!!! He hasn't done that at all ever since we broke up two months ago! Which made it even funnier for him to say as if startled "I have to stop doing that". His head is still thinking we don't work out as a couple and should move on out of each other's life while his heart is totally getting screwed by Love me XD It didn't start working right away though, but after I combined Love me candle work on my honey jar and picture box, anointing my doll baby, sprinkling Love me powder on the bed and diffusing the oil to scent the room, the work totally picked up speed! I can't wait to see what adding a nation sack would do!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Innocence,

Well, when it works it WORKS!

Good job, and best of luck for even more results.
HRCC #1909G

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:08 am

Hello everyone,
Well I need some help please .
Depending on whether or not I have my period tomorrow , I may be pregnant!
Now I am fine with this and so is my Mum.
But I am unsure how my target will take this as he is with the rival still and I know for a fact he would be scared to have anything to do with this pregnancy because of her ( she is very dominant according to my reading I had and hes submissive) . He doesn't know that I might be , he was meant to visit me last week but didn't turn up. ANYWAY !
If I am what oils would you suggest I should wear to tell him?
I have :
Love Me
Come to me
Follow me boy
Reconciliation
Return to Me
Crucible of Courage
And I am also wondering if I should do a sugar jar on him to sweeten him to the news if I am.
Thank you

Reason: I am not sure if should ask yet

ShiningStar

Unread post by ShiningStar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 pm

:D Hello!!! This is my first post on Lucky Mojo!!!

I am new to making spells. I have been practicing for about a year now. I love to do candle spells and jar spells. I am trying something new.

I have an item of my ex's clothing He stays out of town so we don't get to see each other as much and I wanted to use this item until we see each other again. I was wondering if I put Love Me oil on the item and if I wear the item if it would make the work stronger?

What do you guys think?

Thanks!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:48 pm

ShiningStar --

I think this is a bad idea, but not for the reason you think.

It is a bad idea because oil stains cloth and you will never get the stain out so you will not be able to give him the clothing back to wear himself.

Instead, either:

1) Launder the clothing in Love Me Bath Crystals or Love Herbs tea; then you can wear it and return it, stainless

or:

2) Cut the clothing up and make a doll-baby of it and love it up as a proxy.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ShiningStar

Unread post by ShiningStar » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Thank you so much!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Sooo.. I'm going to order a reading later on but I know it might be a while unless I can catch one of you online.

I ran into a school mate of mine about eight years ago and we started dating. Everything was going good but I was still apprehensive. He would text me every once in a while and we would chat but I told him I was looking for something different when he told me he wanted to be with me. We were always on and off sexually.. probably every other year but there was another woman back then.

He and I started sleeping with one another again and I realized I'm in love with him. I told him how I feel and I'm welcome at his house any time I want but I still believe in being "pursued"...

He's quiet, kind gentle.. but he's quiet.. and I'm afraid I might've made him hesitant.. I

I can get semen, saliva, sweat, maybe blood, maybe tears (LOL), and I have a few love oils but I wanna know which concerns and oils are best for our situation. I want all of him.. the oils I have are: return to me, love me, bewitching, follow me boy, hummingbird and Adam and eve.. any suggestions on what concerns and which oil?

I have other oils as well but I want him to fall in love, deeper than before. I'm ready now :-)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello Temont,

There are lots of ways you could go. Here are some options:

1. Work the Love Me spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

2. Start a sweetening jar (include hairs from the two of you) and burn pink candles on top dressed with Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Chuparrosa and Adam & Eve oils.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

3. Start wearing Love Me whenever you're around him.

4. Make a doll baby with some of his unwashed clothes and personal concerns, and love it up and talk to it.

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Aww! Thank you!

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi!

I am traveling in a foreign country and suddenly had the idea to mail a postcard to my target. I have Love Me oil with me, but not sachet powders (I didn't think of this before the trip, but happened to still have the oil in my purse). Could I dress the corners of the postcard with the Love Me oil? (very lightly to avoid stains of course!)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, loftmusic ,

Yes, you can do that but VERY lightly.

Take care

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Lofthouse, I have had to use oils to dress papers. For example, when my ex was in jail & I couldn't risk powder being left on the paper because the inmates' mail gets opened. I put a drop of oil on my wrist & rub it in extra good with my other wrist, even rubbing on the back of my hands if it's a big drop, then I rub my wrist over the paper before writing on it. This way the paper does not get oil stained & still gets dressed & nice smelling with the oil.
HRCC Student #1989

caitlyn_cg

Unread post by caitlyn_cg » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi everyone

I have a question about love me oil. I was wondering if the oil would make my target feel love for me if i anoint my body everyday but what if i don't see him, will it still make him feel love for me even if i never see him?. Or does he actually have to see me for it to work?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello, caitlyn_cg,

Yes, it can still work 9and has for many) but it is a weaker connection than if the target was with you

But, it can work

Take care

starsapphireskye

LOVE OILS

Unread post by starsapphireskye » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:16 pm

I recently started a honey jar and just received the Follow Me Boy oil which I started anointing the candle with and myself to strengthen it.. because the honey spell is slow moving, is there anything else I can do to speed up results or is doing "too much" going to be overdrive? I also anointed myself with Love Me Oil yesterday and didn't notice anything changes.. I've actually not heard from him first, he responds to me but I am looking for more effort, initial contact, etc.... i'd love to hear some people's experiences and ideas on what more I can do.. by nature I feel naturally focused and can use intent pretty well.. it seems like the more I use "tools" the harder it is for me, when it really should be the opposite. I just got started about two weeks ago total, so I know i'm being very impatient, but I just want to make sure i'm doing all I can. I have limited privacy and space as well. Thanks in advance!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Hello, starsapphireskye,

You may want to try additional ways of using the oils

See this page:

www.luckymoo.com/oils.html

Also, lease keep in mind that spells don't work immediately. They take time and patience

Wishing you the best

take care

DnMe

Unread post by DnMe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Hello Guys!!
I am very very new to this and really wanting to try this
I met a guy that really interest me, we been dating and talking. but since my interest with him is very serious
i want to move to the the next level (meaning to have a relationship with Him)
and honestly i want Him to love me and and to think of me more often.

Please i need a suggestion where should i start.
which candle, oils or anything you can suggest for me to do in order for him to love me and think about me

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, DnMe ,

Welcome to the forum!!

You can start here:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Aleksander

Unread post by Aleksander » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:59 am

I've been thinking of ordering Love Me Oil to use on my boyfriend but I read it's for attracting the opposite sex. I was taught that it's always about the intention when using oils. So given that I have a specific person in mind would I be able to use it or should I pick something like Dixie Love which I was also thinking about getting. I'm just trying to intensify our love for each other.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:55 am

Hello Aleksander,

I think you could use Love Me oil for a lover of the same sex, but if you want to use something that's specifically formulated for such a purpose, try Lucky Mojo's Lavender Love Drops:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

Be well!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Does it make sense to use Love Me in the very early stages of love work? I am planning my next order and I was going to include this, but I still have much work to do on the person that I am interested in; I need to make my presence more known to him and establish a better connection with him. Should I do all of that first (i.e., draw his attention, spark his desire to get to know me better, etc) before jumping into Love Me work?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi vata girl,

You need to work in stages. You're already trying to lure him in, so concentrate on that. Leave the Love Me for when you have him. You can order it from now, just don't use it until you're at that stage.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:32 am

Miss Athena, I'm beyond grateful for your helpfulness!

caitlyn_cg

Unread post by caitlyn_cg » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question about love spells and tricks, I was wandering what would be some of the most powerful yet simple ways of making someone love you by using their hair . Any recommendations of simple spells and tricks would be great. Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”