Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me or Die Jack Ball Spell Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
KatieRose
Newly Registered

Love Me or Die Jack Ball Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by KatieRose » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I did something bad over 4 years ago. I was in love with someone that I worked with, but he didn't feel the same way about me. Before I quit, I did a "love me or die" spell on this man. For the past 4 years we have kept in touch via emails about twice a year, but nothing ever materialized as far as we getting together.

I really did not give much thought about the spell until recently when I was told that this man is very sick and the doctors don't know what is wrong with him. He is so sick that he can no longer work. This man is young, so his illness is puzzling.

I'm afraid that my spell may have worked. I discarded the remnants of the spell by throwing them in the trash about 3 yrs ago.

Can someone please help me with a reversal spell. If my spell is making him sick, and if I reverse it, will he be okay?

I am so sorry that I did this now. Back then I was skeptical about whether or not it would work. Today, I would give anything to go back and undo it.

Thank you for your help. I'm unlucky in love, but now I just accept it. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Love Me or Die Jack Ball Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Advice #1:

Read the rules of this forum BEFORE posting. There is a thread titled "Don't label posts "Please Help!"

Your post was titled "Desperately Need Help!"

I refuse to reply to posts with titles like that. This forum is searched by thousands of people and if every post was titled "HELP!" we would never be able to find anything around here. I have retitled your post "I did a "Love Me or Die" Spell -- and Now he is Very Sick!"

In the future, please abide by our requests. You will get lots of free, useful, and sincere help -- but you need to play by our rules to get it.

Advice #2

You posted under the username unluckynlove -- Change your username NOW.

Do not attract negative energies to yourself by the use of a dreadfully self-harming name.

When you change your username, it will change on the above post. Then i will reply to the post.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 am

You know, despite getting pretty severe warnings from experienced practitioners people still go on to perform this type of work only to face the consequences--like actually killing the person they "loved."

If by "love me or die" you are referring to the jackball that is related by Miss cat in HHRM then you need to undo the jackball by taking it apart and dousing it in Jinx Killer oil and tossing into the river all with prayers of course.

Then you have to perform uncrossing work on him followed up with Healing and Blessing to really undo this damage. If this is indeed from your work (a reading can confirm it) dig in because it is going to take some serious work to undo the damage.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You know, despite getting pretty severe warnings from experienced practitioners people still go on to perform this type of work only to face the consequences--like actually killing the person they "loved."

Then you have to perform uncrossing work on him followed up with Healing and Blessing to really undo this damage. If this is indeed from your work (a reading can confirm it) dig in because it is going to take some serious work to undo the damage.

Agreed. Common sense and understanding of the outcome and consequences need to be heeded before starting anything new...in LIFE as in hoodoo.

Now Uncross, Uncross, Uncross...Heal & Bless, Heal & Bless, Heal & Bless...

Good luck to you Katie...

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 am

It's kind of like, "I shot him with my revolver, but i didn't mean for him to die."
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 pm

I would get with a professional post-haste to have a reading to see if his condition is because of your work, and if so how to remove it in the most expedient manner possible. If his condition is due to your work, then you will likely have a large amount of remediation to perform to turn things around - so considering hiring help.

While you wait for your reading, undo whatever work you can (if possible), and begin Uncrossing work on him immediately.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I second Devi's advice, get a professional; refer to the AIRR listing for a worker who specifically works with uncrossing work..http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ad_Opening

You should also look at Lucky Mojo Uncrossing and Jinx Breaking website here (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html); but by all means, get professional help with this one. Anyone here will tell you this is serious work.

Here is the link fr Blessing http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Here is the link fr Healing http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm

I don't know much as Im still learning but Im asking the professionals couldnt she make a dolly of the person and dose it in holy water with uncrossing oils, I'm still learning but thought this could be a suggestion.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:01 pm

The old, traditional "love me or die" spells (and they weren't all worked with jack balls, as I remember) came in two parts:
  • Sicken your target
  • Nurse him back to health.
This is not a spell that you can walk away from in good conscience.

You might be able to do good work with a dollbaby. I would want to get his personal concerns or an actual signature from his hand if at all possible.

Also, work with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez so that he can get an accurate diagnosis; there are still some perfectly natural diseases that are not easy to diagnose, such as fibromyalgia. Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

KatieRose
Newly Registered

Unread post by KatieRose » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Thank you for all of your help. I went back and read the "love me or die" spell, and realized that I couldn't have made him sick because I didn't have any of the ingredients. I had his picture and a petition which I wrapped and placed it under my mattress. After a few months I tossed it away. This was in 2006. He got ill last year, some say from work stress. I have not, and will never again attempt anything like this. I feel relieved to know that I didn't cause his illness. It was NOT a love me or die spell.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:If by "love me or die" you are referring to the jackball that is related by Miss cat in HHRM then you need to undo the jackball by taking it apart and dousing it in Jinx Killer oil and tossing into the river all with prayers of course.
I believe she said she threw the ball away because she was skeptical about everything.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

tigerlilly

Unread post by tigerlilly » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 am

KatieRose wrote:Thank you for all of your help. I went back and read the "love me or die" spell, and realized that I couldn't have made him sick because I didn't have any of the ingredients. I had his picture and a petition which I wrapped and placed it under my mattress. After a few months I tossed it away. This was in 2006. He got ill last year, some say from work stress. I have not, and will never again attempt anything like this. I feel relieved to know that I didn't cause his illness. It was NOT a love me or die spell.
Just to be on the safe side, you may still want to get some divination done by someone at AIRR. Something had you think you made a "Love me or Die Jack Ball"... Was it your intentions? Intentions are very powerful...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 am

Tigerlily, I was just getting ready to write the same exact thing. I would still get divination done on the matter. Even if you just stared at a picture and prayed or otherwise willed a "love me or die" intent on the man over several months, that is still serious. People can absolutely curse and even kill through such focused intent without any herbs or formal works of conjure. I would want to rule out the chance that that intention had manifested, and if it had even somewhat contributed to the current situation, do whatever was necessary to repair the damage.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 20, 2011 10:25 pm

A dear colleague and friend of mine posted this on his blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlmsK59ncHs

Its a song by an Australian guy called Love Me or Die, inspired by our own Miss cat's recollection of the spell.

His voice and music really channels an older era, one with mystery and magic.

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 am

Thanks for sharing CMA! Good song. Shows how we could love someone to death, eh?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat May 21, 2011 8:33 am

Many songs like good writing paint a picture in the mind, this one definatately does.
Thanks for sharing ConjurmanAli!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks ConjureMan Ali.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 pm

C. W. Stoneking is fantastic! I'm happy to see others being exposed to his material, which typically goes under the radar.

Another great track by him (probably my favorite): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUpadHXyztw
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm planning to do do a spell to-morrow (Friday) however, do not have the love me sachet yet. (Pending order). Can I do it without it and can it be effective? If not, anything else I can use instead?
Bit on a desperate situation..... :
Blessings.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm

If you want to perform the Love me or Die spell, i would advise you to do it as it was originally taught to me. It's pretty heavy going, and i would not feel comfortable encouraging you to improvise such a serious work. Remember, the name is "Love Me" or die, hence the use of "Love Me" spiritual supplies.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

And please do remember the "or die" part of the spell is in no way metaphorical or symbolic. It means literally, will-kill-them-dead-in-the-ground, die. Be VERY VERY sure that you are willing to be directly responsible for another person's death before working this conjure. As ConjureMan Ali said in another thread awhile ago about this type of conjure, if you wouldn't be able to hold a gun to this person's head and pull the trigger, then you should skip this work.

If you still feel justified in going forward with the work, then follow Miss Cat's advice and do the conjure as given.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:46 pm

The Love Me or Die Jackball can literally lead to death. If this person is someone you love, I would highly advise against putting them through that.

I suggest that you reconsider this path and perhaps get a reading or consultation on the matter.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:18 pm

???? Sorry folks, but you must have misunderstood my question. Not in the business to "dispose of" anyone. Not my intention, yesterday, today or to-morrow.

My name spells the law all over; such act will contradict my oath of honor!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Vera, your question was titled "Love Me or Die Spell." This is a specific spell that i learned in Chicago in the mid 1960s and that i published in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."

You asked whether you could perform the spell without "Love Me" products. I explained that it was pretty much told to me that way, using "Love Me" or other love-drawing spiritual supplies.

Now you say you don't want to kill anyone and that we misunderstood you.

Okay, then don't do the "Love Me or Die" spell -- do a different spell, one in which death is not an option.

The choice is yours -- but "Love me or Die" is just that -- "Love me or DIE!"
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Vera wrote:I'm planning to do do a spell to-morrow (Friday) however, do not have the love me sachet yet. (Pending order). Can I do it without it and can it be effective? If not, anything else I can use instead?
Bit on a desperate situation..... :
Blessings.
Love Me Sachet is absolutely outstanding, and your original question dealt with Love Me or Die, per the title of the thread, with the latest reply about other options.
You could have lights set at the MISC for Love Me, Attraction, Come to Me, and more
I can't say enough The "Love Me" products from Lucky Mojo.
As for the Love Me or Die Spell, this is a very literal spell.

You can You Tube C.W. Stoneking, "Love Me or Die", a song about this spell and the music for this. I would not have known this information had it not been for ConjureManAli.
Now, if you want to kill the man unless he loves you, well then this would be the spell-- literally.

There are so many other options you have that could benefit both of you.

Here are some links that I hope will help you.
There is the honey jar spell anyone can work with this spell with the advice given from
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

more links and options:

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

Here is the spell that you referred to:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... iejackball

Here is a link to the supplies that you ordered:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

More options that you asked about:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
love-doll-baby-questions-t7538.html

Members of AIRR can help you with magical coaching:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/
You have many loving options.
#1606 GA

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Thank you all for you replies and advices. Not my intention to kill the man. He is my first love and have known each other for over three decades. Would not be crossing the Atlantic every other 6-8 weeks to see him, if not too precious.. (crossed my mind at times :mrgreen: but his smile brings me back to earth! :o Logged more miles that anyone can imagine.
Sorry, should have use a better title to my question..
Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:43 am

C. W. Stoneking is actually a student in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. His song,"The Love Me Or Die" is fantastic! Thanks for sharing this with the forum, ConjureMan Ali.
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 am

Beautiful song.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:01 am

How did I originally miss this thread? Thanks for the link Conjureman Ali!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:C. W. Stoneking is actually a student in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course.
Oh NO WAY!! :mrgreen: How wonderful!
His song,"The Love Me Or Die" is fantastic!
It sure is! And his style reminds me so much of Wilmoth Houdini -- would love to ask him about that sometime.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LaMarquise

Unread post by LaMarquise » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Hey,

I'm working on a story that involves a woman being crossed by a man, overcoming it/uncrossing herself and getting revenge. In the story, I would like to have the man work a "love me or die" like spell, however, the instructions as told to Miss Cat are rather specifically targeted at a man. How would a practitioner go about coming up with a spell to induce the same effect on a woman?

Thanks in advance.

Marquise
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.

brigid_imbolc
Newly Registered

Unread post by brigid_imbolc » Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi all,

The man I love is the victim of a "Love Me or Die" spell. Readers have confirmed this and disembodied voices manifested in my home and were heard by others when I tried to divine more closely what's being done to my lover. The spell was cast on my lover by his partner who is dependent on him financially and enjoys emotional domination. He's tried to leave her many times but always gets roped back in due to guilt. He is very sick and could die at any time. Of course, he has no idea what's happening to him. He's brainwashed, confused and controlled yet in spite of all this, we fell in love.

His partner is aware of me and has stepped up the pace of the "or Die" part of the spell since I've entered the picture. My lover IS dying and I am desperate to stop this. I know it will require a lot of work (I do regular healings for him) but I wanted to write in here to ask all of you experienced conjure-men and conjure-women for advice.

How would you recommend tackling this? Would an LM Breakup kit even make a dent?

Be blessed,
Brigid

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:18 am

Start with an Uncrossing kit. Have him bathe in the bath crystals, if he visits you. If not, use a doll baptized with his name.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri May 31, 2013 8:24 am

After the uncrossing kit, I would say that the healing oil or blessing spell kit would be a good idea too. I don't have the blessing spell kit but my friend had burned a candle annointed with the healing oil on a white taper candle. I thought I wasn't going to get better but it was maybe 1-2 days before I felt like I could start recovering.

I'm not sure if you've already gone to the doctor, but if you haven't, that might be a good idea too. Even if it doesn't erase or eliminate the effects of the jack ball, it could at least help him feel better if there were meds prescribed.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:28 am

Ms. Cat,

I consult a friend of mine who is a also a psychic. She said the guy I have been currently sleeping with is meant to be with me as of the moment, not sure about his whole life because we all have free will. She also said that on the subconscious level, he loves me 100%, but on the conscious level, he denies it and keeps talking to other women. So, I am meant to be with him now to burn the candles for him to discover his sexuality.

The pendulum I am using said the same thing too.

So, I finally decide to try out Love Me or Die Spell on your book that you recommended me. However, there are a few things I want to ask you:

1> This guy is currently living with his parents, so even if he sicks, his parents would take care of him, not me, would that be a problem ? I am sure I wont stay away from him, but the problem is whether his parents would let me take care of him or not.

2> We just slept together again last night, and I was trying to get his hair like your book wrote, but I couldnt, and he didnt let me cut his hair. Of course, I didnt tell him why I want his hair for. But he said if I want to, I can have his cum. So, after he cummed out, I wiped all of it down with a napkin. So, I dont have his hair, but I have his cum. How can I substitute on this spell ?

3> This is a male-male relationship, not a female-male relationship, in your book, you wrote to carve a little hole with a knife inside the High John The Conquer root like a little pussy. But this is a male-male relationship, what can I do to substitute this part ?

Thanks a lot !

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 am

If you love this guy, you may want to avoid this spell. You are literally threatening this guy with death in order to make him love you, do you truly believe that is the right course of action in order to get him to love you? Not only is this harsh, but raises serious moral issues. If a person is so reluctant to be with you that you need to threaten them with death, you might want to seriously consider getting involved with them.

Secondly there are so many other works out there in order to deal with reluctant lovers. For example look at the two spells I have written on this forum regarding overcoming resistance in a lover to help break through his resistance and hesitation, combine it with some strong Love Me work and you're set.

Finally, if you are unsure if you'll be able to nurse this man back to health because he's with his parents, then yes you'll be missing out on an important step.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:If you love this guy, you may want to avoid this spell. You are literally threatening this guy with death in order to make him love you, do you truly believe that is the right course of action in order to get him to love you? Not only is this harsh, but raises serious moral issues. If a person is so reluctant to be with you that you need to threaten them with death, you might want to seriously consider getting involved with them.

Secondly there are so many other works out there in order to deal with reluctant lovers. For example look at the two spells I have written on this forum regarding overcoming resistance in a lover to help break through his resistance and hesitation, combine it with some strong Love Me work and you're set.

Finally, if you are unsure if you'll be able to nurse this man back to health because he's with his parents, then yes you'll be missing out on an important step.
Yes, I SERIOUSLY love this guy, and he loves me too on the unconsciously level like the psychic said because we keep sleeping together and the last time was just last night. I did ask him if we continue sleeping together. He said "YES, DEFINITELY".

About his living with his parents, I know I can at least come to visit him, but no, we dont live together. He just come to me for intimacies overnights.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 am

Conjureman Ali has given you some excellent advice, and I am in full agreement with him. He did mention his excellent post that can be found in Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage thread, which is a highly recommended. Be sure to check it out. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

Let me gently suggest that just because a man wants to continue sleeping with you doesn't prove he loves you...maybe it might be a good idea to get a reading from a disinterested party (not your friend) just to be sure...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Ali said it all. This is a drastic spell. Not recommended in your citcumstances.

Also, i agree with Zoe. You would do well to stop going to random psychics.

The phrase "meant to be" is just hogwash. It totally denies free will and presupposes that God is breeding people in the same way that dog breeders breed dogs, in order to mate them and produce certain pre-designed lineages. I don't know about your God, but MY God does not do that!

Furhtermore, to the best of my knowledge, a man does not love "on an unconscious level." In my opinion, that is specious psychobabble of the type often fabricated by well-meaning psychics to ensure a good feeling in the client. It uses a poorly defined term from psychology ("unconscious") while describing what would normally be a conscious acknowledgement of committed emotional attachment ("love") to explain away the fact that the man does NOT love you; he likes to have sex with you. There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to have sex with you while not wanting to live openly as your mate, as long as you find it agreeable too. However, there may be something wrong with a psychic who intentionally muddles up psychology with psychism in order to please a client.

P. S. Please do not address posts to me by name in the subject line. This is a public forum and all of our moderators and regular members are entitled to reply. Your post has been merged into the thread on the Love Me or Die jack ball. Please read the thread from the beginning for more information about the Love Me or Die Jack Ball, an interesting, but rarely-performed piece of hoodoo spell-craft.
catherine yronwode

brigid_imbolc
Newly Registered

Unread post by brigid_imbolc » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Mama Micki, thank you for the suggestion of the uncrossing kit. I will use that. Although I do see him all the time, my lover is not often able to bathe with me so I will have to use a doll baby. I do have a blue doll baby for healing that I use for him already. I have dressed this with healing oil and done some rituals which have been successful in this regard to alleviate some of his physical discomfort. Uncrossing, then, is clearly what I will need to concentrate on now.

Remi, thank you for sharing you experience re healing. I am glad you recovered and will certainly keep the healings up for my lover. Regarding going to a doctor, he has been to many and his conditions are varied and chronic. He is on a ton of different medications which help to varying degrees. Despite being a young man, he believes he is fated to die soon. Changing his mental attitude is also therefore critical in any work that I undertake.

Be blessed,
Brigid

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Pray Psalm 116 and 118.

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Psalm 118:17
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Ali said it all. This is a drastic spell. Not recommended in your citcumstances.

Also, i agree with Zoe. You would do well to stop going to random psychics.

The phrase "meant to be" is just hogwash. It totally denies free will and presupposes that God is breeding people in the same way that dog breeders breed dogs, in order to mate them and produce certain pre-designed lineages. I don't know about your God, but MY God does not do that!

Furhtermore, to the best of my knowledge, a man does not love "on an unconscious level." In my opinion, that is specious psychobabble of the type often fabricated by well-meaning psychics to ensure a good feeling in the client. It uses a poorly defined term from psychology ("unconscious") while describing what would normally be a conscious acknowledgement of committed emotional attachment ("love") to explain away the fact that the man does NOT love you; he likes to have sex with you. There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to have sex with you while not wanting to live openly as your mate, as long as you find it agreeable too. However, there may be something wrong with a psychic who intentionally muddles up psychology with psychism in order to please a client.

P. S. Please do not address posts to me by name in the subject line. This is a public forum and all of our moderators and regular members are entitled to reply. Your post has been merged into the thread on the Love Me or Die jack ball. Please read the thread from the beginning for more information about the Love Me or Die Jack Ball, an interesting, but rarely-performed piece of hoodoo spell-craft.
I apologize to use your name on the subject line. It was because it was you who recommended and introduced me to use this spell (I had your book for like 2 years).

About the psychic reading, that was a psychic friend of mine who has read for me for years, not a random psychic, but yes, I can go to another psychic reader to get more insight. But the thing about me is that I am not going to wait. If I need a reading, then I would choose whoever is available right away, usually my local readers. Just like I was looking to hire a rootworker and didnt want to wait.

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:29 am

Would you be able carry out the love me or die spell on somebody that you have recently stopped contact with you? If the person once had feelings for you but feels that they are nt compatible with you are they more like to die?

remi

Unread post by remi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Well, as it seems with this spell, the target either loves you... or dies. So if the target does not love you or chooses not to love you, he or she will start getting sick. So in regards to your question, yes and no. The love me or die spell, as I have read it, forces the target to love you when he or she gets sick and weak so that you nurse him back to health.

Any of the older members, please feel free to correct me.

If he or she continues to resist, that person will grow incredibly sick. This is like... the last of the last of the last resort, if anything at all. It's kind of like saying, "If I can't have you, no one else can" to the person that you love.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

MiiSzCruel_Intension

Unread post by MiiSzCruel_Intension » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 am

Hi I had a few questions I wanted to ask before proceeding the Love Me Or Die Spell I never did a spell or anything of that sort but I do believe in it I have seen & experienced things but I'm going to give you a brief of my situation I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over 2 years & I've been thru hell & back with him the year of are relationship he cheated on me & alot of other things but I lie him to that point that I allowed it & the 2nd year of are relationship he changed he stopped all that stuff but now it seems like he's not interested in me anymore like he shows it he also shows he doesn't love me like he use to & everything I do tends to bother him unfortunelty I've tried to let him go but I can't I love him way to much more then my self I feel like I can't live without him I dnt know what to do at this point I know I'm losing him I haven't purchased any products yet because I was seeking advice what do you think should I do it or not I can't see him with someone else ill go crazy we're still together rite now i would appreciate your advice even if you dnt think i should do the love me or die spell if you have other spells in mind feel free & let me know what do you think is best ?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Hi I sent you a PM to this reply. I really like to post my advice on the main forum so that everyone can get help, or questions and answers to what they send me.
Unless a post is deeply personal, which this post is not, as it is the same one that I received, along with four that came into the Mod queue, I am going to post my reply to you; it may help you and other people.

Here is my reply:

Hi there :). This is one long run on sentence. Did you post it from your phone? The reason I ask is that sometimes the computer "thinks" it is SPAM.

On to your answer absolutely-- NO to love me or die. You could work with Saint Martha, you could do a Cut and Clear with this person, and here is a list of AIRR Members through the link. Please see all links:

saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5462s120.html-

Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater in my opinion.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

Please feel free to sign up for this week's radio show.

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Now I am not saying that I am going to do this spell but I have cat's book herb and root magic but I can't seem to find it in there. Can anyone give me a page to reference? I would like to read up on this it is very interesting.

makeitwork08

Unread post by makeitwork08 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 am

There is a spell on the Lucky Mojo free spells page and it is called "Love Me or Die"... Does this mean the man I do this spell on will really die if he does not turn out to love me? The spell seems great and I really want to do it but I also don't want him to die. Can someone answer this for me please?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi makeitwork08- I moved your post to an already established discussion about the Love Me or Die Jack Ball Spell. I would invite you to read through the previous posts.

As to your question, the spell isn't called Love Me or Die for nothing. As it is described that this spell will make the target sick and weaken them into loving you. Is there a possibility that he could die? Yes. This is a very coercive work, and if you are not willing to take that chance then you may want to reconsider a different type of work for your target.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Dove16
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dove16 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:08 pm

I did a love me or die/jack ball spell on my husband. He started acting kinder towards me and even started coming by more often. The following week he did a complete 360 and even told me to find someone else to watch our child. Was this the right spell to use? How long should I wait before I know whether or not this spell is working for me?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Whether it is the right spell depends on you and your situation. As Papa Newt indicated, this is a very coercive work and could result in a man's death if he doesn't love you. You probably would prefer that he be alive and well. Many people resist domination, consciously and unconsciously. Since you apparently are separated from your husband, perhaps you should try Reconciliation and Return to me first.

This thread reminds me of those who use DUME and ask if Death Unto My Enemies means actual death. Yes it does.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MamaNad
Newly Registered

Unread post by MamaNad » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:25 pm

What if you already know this person loves you? What if thats not the point, not to MAKE them love you, but to bring them closer to you. Dominate them. I have recently had a reading by a well known conjure man (whose name i will not state) and his spirits started talking through him and asked "why have you not done a jack ball" ? he told me that he's being told that if i do a jack ball i will get exactly what i want from the rlshp. I have mediated on this, both with my ancestors and saints. I have been told to do it. I have pulled cards and was told that it would be successful.
Is there anyone on here that has done the spell successfully ? Feel free to pm me if you feel uncomfortable saying it in the forum.

MamaNad
Newly Registered

Unread post by MamaNad » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:29 pm

also, if at any point you feel like you want to stop the spell and get him back to health (in case he resists and gets sick) then can you? if you bury it and pull it apart will that be the end of it? will he slowly regain his health and go back to normal ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:41 am

orochimaruisabadass, read this entire thread, your answer is there. What I like about this spell is how cat wrote it, the intent is to get the person to come to you and "you" work to get him/her back healthy.... but the other side is that the person will not come back and rather stay sick... thats the bad...

China731

Unread post by China731 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:30 pm

For the past three months I have tried to reconcile with my lover.

I recently went for a reading and was told that someone did some work to break him and I up.

Since then I have worked honey jars and other love spells to bring him home and although he was talking before he is no longer talking nor is he trying to see me. It is as if he hates me though he has told me he doesn't. He is a very stubborn man and is a bit resistant.

The honey jar was working in the beginning but then out of nowhere he flipped out again and was again being mean and ignoring me. Though I haven't been the most nicest person during this time due to the anger and hurt I felt but I still wanted him to return.

I have tried other candle spells and even the Intranquil Spirit spell with no results. Well the Intranquil Spirit result flipped in me and I got the effects which I read it's not uncommon to have the results backfire if you are not confident and are emotionally unstable, which I was.

So now I'm out of options. it seems this work that was performed against us is prevailing.

I was reading this spell for love me or die and I had a few questions:

1) If he is not talking to me how will he come back to me to help nurse him back to health?

2) I want him back not to kill him so I was thinking maybe should I do other spell work to bring him back while I'm doing the love me or die?

I would really appreciate any advice I can get because I don't want to do anything blindly without proper research.

If anyone has had a similar case or can offer some insight I appreciate.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello, China731 ,
You may want to do a cleansing by proxy.
Make up a doll in his image. Name and baptize it.
Then, do a 13 day cleansing bath on him www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And afterwards (everyday after the cleansing), anoint the doll with a combination of Uncrossing oil and Jinx Killer Oil
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
You could also just perform the entire spell (using the spell kit) which is a much more thorough uncrossing using the spell kit
www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Then, start the love work again: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 am

I would like to try this spell kit as a last resort. I have tried a break up spell on my baby's father with the help of a reader and they broke up back in Dec. Well they are still communicating. I have tried feeding my menstrual blood, a follow me boy, love me honey jar, tie the nature nation sack, chuparossa, etc. I do understand that it may take a lot as my reading in Sept informed me. I have tried freezer jars, hot foot, destruction, and etc on the other female. Now I want to try the Love Me or Die. My question is when he comes really sick, exactly how do I nurse him back to health, does that mean do a reversing, uncrossing and cleansing on him? Or does that just mean to take care of him like you would a regular sick person until they got better? Please explain this to me. After I nurse him back to health, I plan on doing a stay with me kit, thanks!

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:35 am

Hi mags76,

You will have to do an uncrossing followed by a Stay With Me immediately after the Uncrossing.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:12 am

Thanks Ms Melanie

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”