Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
prayerandwill

Re: Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by prayerandwill » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 am

I have a question-- just a small one, really, but it's been worrying me-- in the mojo afterwards, the instructions seemed to indicate that there would be no personal concerns, not even a name-paper, of the target. The lodestone in his name is under the bed linked with mine, as well as the name papers. But there's nothing of his or mine in the bag. Is this right?

Can I open the mojo to add a name or petition paper and personal concern? Maybe a nine-knotted nation-sack-string, for example? Or is that like gutting a pet?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello,
I plan to begin the Love Me spell kit in the morning as we are now in the waxing moon. I did have a question. If I bathe in the love me crystals in the morning can I start the spell in the afternoon or evening or must I also start it in the morning right after I bathe? Thanks for you help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello, prayerandwill ,

Yes, you can do that.

Sorry for the late reply.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:01 pm

Hello, bb9 ,

With me, it all depends on the hands of the clock. So, I wait until the hands of the clock are going upward.

But, yes, you can start it later in the day. Just not way too later. And, try to time your spells at the same time everyday (as well as your baths)

Wishing you great success with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

bb9

Unread post by bb9 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello again! I did the bathing this morning and got held at work until late and just got home. I am going to start the spell tonight. I will be able to continue it each night around the same time. Is that okay or should I bathe again in the morning? Thanks for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Hello, bb9,

You're fine. Remember, part of this is your intention. You're conscientious about this spell.

If you're uncomfortable, however, then do what's in your heart.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:46 pm

What spell would you use to make a man obsessed over you? but not too much, where it could lead to violence or serious craziness.

ladystars

Unread post by ladystars » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 am

I just started my with my love me spell kit. I did the bath but drew too much water with the bath crystals. Instead of taking the heavy basin full of water to the cross roads, I took a huge cup full and threw it over my left shoulder towards the rising sun. I ended up throwing the rest of the water down the drain. Did I mess this up? Do I need to redo it ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, ladystars ,

There ought to be enough in there to do it again tomorrow (just save enough for the last day).

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:32 am

Hi, I just received my Love Me spell kit. But before starting the work, I need to clarify a few things from the manual. Please could someone be kind enough to help me with this?! I wish to start this spell kit this friday since friday is good for love spells. I appreciate your help.

1.Is it 2 separate piece of paper, with my full name written 9 times on one and his full name written 9 times on the other?
Should my personal item such as my hair be placed inside my paper and his hair/semen be placed inside his paper?

2: How much of the water from the love me bath should be collected and thrown over the left shoulder at a crossroad?

3.Where should the candle be placed, is it on the tray as well?

4.It says: if you're a woman, dress the stones with menstrual blood or sexual fluid. Does it mean that I should dress both the lodestones with my menstrual blood or sexual fluid??
When should I dress the stones with my menstrual blood because it's mentioned after lighting the candle and the incense.

5. When done with the spell. It says put the two lodestones with name papers and concerns beneath bed or on your altar.
Can I wrap the lodestones with a red string so it doesn't fall apart and place it in a red cloth or something instead so that I can easily hide it somewhere else without it being found.

6. I don't have a front or back yard. Where can I dispose the left over candle wax, incense etc instead?

Thank you so much. This is my first spell kit, thanks for helping!

Kind regards
M

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Urgent, please help anyone!
I want to start on my love me spell kit tomorrow since it's friday and full moon, which is perfect!
I can't figure out which of lodestones are male and female?? Is the smaller one female and the bigger one male? They are of somewhat same shape, only one of them is a tad smaller than the other.

And oh, it should've been mentioned that an extra supply of magnetic sand needs to be bought with the Love me spell kit! How can I feed the lodestones weekly now when I don't have an extra supply of magnetic sand?? I'm moving abroad later this month and I won't be able to make a new LM order in time! How can I feed the lodestones??? Can I perhaps reuse the portions of magnetic sand which was fed during the spell work???

Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Since you seem to want to work with the moon phases, why not wait until the new moon and work with the waxing moon? Some rootworkers don't do that but I mention it because you seem to want to work with the phases.

I suggest that you browse the forum and look up things. I would write his name on the paper and cross it with "love me". I would mingle his personal belongings with yours. Wrap them up together.

You can just use a cup of the water.

Place the candle on the tray as well. Dress both stones with the fluid and do as the instructions say.

If you wrap the stone, you won't be able to feed them the magnetic sand. Use the extra sand that you have. Small is the female and large is the male

I have already told you on another thread abut disposal (please do not repeat questions on the forum)

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 am

Oh thank you so much!
Another thing, I have many other love oils from LM. I was wondering if I could mix the love me oil with other oils to dress my candle. I have Fire of love, kiss me now, stay with me, follow me boy, come to me, attraction, bewitching oil. Or should I stick to love me oil only? Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream ,

Although you can mix oils (but not that many at one time), I would stick to the instructions on the spell kit.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,
I chose to stick to the instructions and the love me oil only as you said =) I notice that the Candle is burnign rather quickly. I don't Think it can burn 15 mins, 7 Days a row. How long should you let the Candle burn? Could I burn it about 5 mins each time so that it will last for 7 Days?

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:39 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,
I chose to stick to the instructions and the love me oil only as you said =) I notice that the Candle is burning rather quickly. I don't Think it can burn 15 mins, 7 Days a row. How long should you let the Candle burn? Could I burn it about 5 mins each time so that it will last for 7 Days?

Can I add a knotted string with his semen on it to the final mojo bag?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Moonlightdream ,

Adjust the candle burn as needed to make it last the 7 days, but heed the signs a quick burning candle means the results may be fast but not long lasting and you may need to repeat the work. Yes you can add tied nature to the bag its a old trick, also used in nation sacks to control a mans nature.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Perfect =) I have one semen string for this love me spell kit mojo bag and another string saved for a nation sack (which is shipped out to me and on it's way).
I'm on my 5th day of the spell kit now. I have a problem though. The remains from incense powders, herbs, candle wax etc seems to be quite much. Do I have to wrap it ALL up in a red cloth or is it enough with a little of each? I don't have a front or back yard, and I'll be moving soon so i can bury it in a pot...So I guess my best option is to leave it at a crossroad, thrown over left should to the east right? Or just simply leaving it by a crossroad without specific procedure? THANKS

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

You would have to wrap up all the remnant of the spell.

I do like a specific procedure. But, you can also dispose/deploy of it in other ways. Here's a link to all of your options: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Miss Aida, would it be ok if I cut of an old red cotton pyjamas of mine (I don't have other red cloths available at hand since I didn't knew that the spell kit required it) and wrap the remnants in it and bury it in the backyard of the apartment building? It would'nt have bad effect on me since it's a positive spell work right?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:17 am

Hello, Moonlightdream,

That's absolutely fine

Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Maemay

Unread post by Maemay » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Good afternoon.
As I move the candle toward mine do I let them burn any during this time. Or do I wait until the meet join them together and then burn them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello, Maemay ,

You have them burning wile you're moving his toward yours. Then, after awhile, you snuff them out.

Once are joined together, let them burn out completely. I like the wax on both candles to melt and meld together as one without any interruptions

That's what I do.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,

I've been talking to this guy for almost a year and things were progressing great until I hit a rough patch for the last three months and I appeared less interested to him but I didn't realize it. I was so caught up but everything he asked me if I was ok or what was on my mind I really didn't know what to say. He told me that he really liked me before this and wanted to be in a relationship but now he isn't interested anymore because of what happened and he was tired of asking me the same question for 2-3 months and getting the same response. He said he still cares about me but I asked him if he could keep an open mind and let's try hanging out again to see what happens. He said he can keep an open mind but he doesn't want me to get my hopes up because there is no guarantee that he would be interested again and we can just be friends.

I want things to return to how they were now that I've realised my mistake. I'm thinking about buying a Love me spell kit instead of the reconciliation kit since we weren't together and adding reconciliation oil, fire of love oil, follow me boy oil and stay with me oil for anointing the candles.

I also say there were soaps for cleansing and purification that I would use before I start the spell work and bee and flower rose soap for love hay I would use after the spell kit.

I already have a honey jar that I worked on him but I stopped burning candles on it for a while. I started burning today using a white candle for purification. Should I do over the honey jar or can I continue with this one.

I don't know if I'm going down the right path or if there is a better kit combination that I can use.

Please help. I really don't want to lose him since I've fallen for him and didn't even realize until it was too late.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:38 pm

dee1 ,

I really think a reading is whats best for you because you are taking what this man says on face value and assuming its true. According to you things were going great then a rough path and now he does not want to try but will be open minded but dont be hopeful. He is letting you down easy girl. Chances are it got to serious and he has commitment issues ( yes I know what he said he is flipping the problem and blaming you) or he met someone else and thats the real issue, ( but he said we can try?!!) yes thats a losers way of letting you down easy, sure we can try knowing he wont ever try. I could be wrong but 9 out f 10 times iv seen it or experienced it this was the result. So for that I suggest a reading to see if someone else has his attention, if he is a commitment phobe or if someone working against you and him. This is important because doing rec work and love work and sex work is great but if the other party is still in the picture you will never see the results you seek. So break up would be added. If it is a let down easy , consider black walnut bath and cut and clear. I dated a man in the past for over a year then the same thing I tried talking to you its your fault and Im ready to move on but we can be friends and try..try meant when he was mad or upset or broke up or I was moving on.. I let that pony ride for 2 years before realizing and moved on. Get a reading dont be used.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Sigh. Thanks J82. I have a reading scheduled for Thursday but I guess I'm just anxious and taking the blame. i truely know I was different and non-responsive. The rough patch was because an ex that I didn't get over passed away and I was caught up in my grief but couldn't tell him about it cuz he would know I still had lingering feelings. He was there throughout the entire thing but not knowing why I was how I was. So I figured he just got tired of it all. But I'm out of it now and he's over me. Sigh. So I just want to fix it.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi dee1,

I would encourage you to continue your work with the Love Me spell kit, but I suggest adding Balm of Gilead to whatever work you do. This helps smooth over any disagreements and hopefully find more solid ground to move forward on.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Good luck, keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Thanks miss Athena. Are the choice of oils ok or should I just stick with the basic kit. Every time I read up on the oils, I can't decide which is best and I don't want to over do. Also I saw sthe sachet powders and I'm thinking about sprinkling a mixture of some in a few places along with the spell kit. But again, too many options. I really want to get this right.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi dee1,

Use the oil that comes with the kit. When you see some movement from that, you can then start working Follow Me Boy, and then Stay With Me once he's back in your arms. Use them in sequence, not all at once, and you should be OK.

Good luck.

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:46 am

Ok. I'm feeling hopeful. I'll order the kit and keep you posted. It will take a while to get to me but I would have to pray and wait until it arrives.

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Hey guys,

So I had my reading and there is a good chance that things will work out and be more stable. Yaaayyyy!!!!! I have some areas to work on myself but his trust was broken and his ego was damaged. And because my target is strong willed and very unconsciously aware I should only do light work to draw him back to me else he would notice something is up and pull away. As I mentioned before, I've restarted the honey jar I had made for him earlier, now on my second white candle. Will follow with red, then pink, then purple and white again. I'm wondering if the love me spell kit would still be best for this situation or is there something milder but more effective that anyone can suggest. Feeling hopeful and down at the same time lol.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, dee1 ,

I think you're just fine with what you are going to do

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:51 am

Sigh. Thanks Miss Aida.

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:58 am

I'm back with an update.

So I've burnt 2 white candles so far for purification. Last night my target and I were on the phone 'arguing' about all the things that went wrong in our 'friendship'. I say friendship because we were not together. I learnt a lot from our conversation. In the end he said he was uncomfortable with hanging out with me because after I told him how I really feel and he rejected my idea of trying the relationship again he didn't want to give me the wrong idea.he still has feelings for me but he isn't interested in having the relationship anymore. So I told him Even though it was his idea for me to reach out to him, his responses always had an attitude which showed he didn't know what he wants. He made suggestions for us to do things and then would say it can't work because of numerous stupid reasons. so I told him i won't contact him but I will wait until he is comfortable with contacting me if he chooses to do so. I will give him time to think about what he wants.

Sigh I talk a lot lol

Anyhow I feel as though this was good because I finally understood how he felt and things are clearer now and hopefully now we can heal (thinking about the purity aspect of the white candle) but it seems as though there is a lot more work that I need to do. I burnt an anointed pink candle on my jar this morning after warming it in the sun and giving it a little shake to 'wake things up' and felt really really good about the burn. I also say some misshapened hearts as the wax pooled.im thinking about burning a pink candle daily until he contacts me.

I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do or add. I still really want to buy the love me kit lol but I'm fearful I would push him too much. I'm also still thinking of buying the recon and love me like and sachet powders. The oil to annoit the candle one at a time after movement is seen and the sachet powders to dust his personal belongings whenever I get to be in close contact again.

Any advice at this time would be great!!

Lol I'll stop talking now lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Hello, dee1 ,

You are on the right track!!

I like your ideas.

And, also, you may want to light some yellow candles for communication, that is anointed with Mercury oil and rolled n=in deer's tongue.

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

dee1

Unread post by dee1 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks Miss. Aida. I ordered the items a few days ok so I'll keep burning what I have until then. I already had some little signs (well what I believe we're signs), had a dream about my target and myself seeming to start being close again. I also watched a movie and half way through one of the characters shockingly had his name and the scene was about him returning to his love. Could be a coincidence but I'm holding on to the positivity. Will remained focused and consistent!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello, dee1,

That's a hell of a sign!
HRCC Graduate #1631

OldHag

Unread post by OldHag » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello,

My granddaughter was very attracted to this young man. But he wasn't paying much attention to her.

I had purchased the Love Me Spell Kit and performed it just like the instructions said for my granddaughter.

Well, her and this young man are now a couple!

I didn't think I could do it because it was my first time. But the instructions made it easy.

Thank you, Lucky Mojo!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:48 pm

I haven't dated whole heartedly in years. I've had a wall up. There's this guy. He and I have had a sexual relationship for three years on and off but I kept my emotional distance because 1) he's too attractive, I think
2) he has an unattractive past
3)I think he may be a dog
On the other hand, I've known him long enough, he's a good dad, he's stable and he's into me. I had a reading last week with a WONDERFUL lm rootworker. I was advised that the relationship is a go. I started working on him this week and finally told him how I feel about him. He told me he wasn't aware I was still interested in him, . Said he has been chasing me for years now and he says he's at a loss for words. I asked him if I could love him instead of what we've been doing and he said yes... he called and kept the conversation clean and light hearted. My question is, what now? I've been doing work adding I have a love me kit on hand, I'm thinking I should maybe wait until the moon is growing again? How can I get him to take the lead?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello Temont

Your doing fantastic.

You can use the Love Me spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

To attract yes, wait till the moon is waxing for stronger results.

I would aslo try the Follow Me Boy spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

This will dominate and control a male lover BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:13 am

Thank you very much!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Ok, I took your advice Thomask and ordered the 'Follow Me Boy' kit. I'm excited. He called me when he got off of work but it's 'awkward' now that I've put my feelings out there. We'll see how it goes. Thank you!

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Hey everyone--so I posted this same question on the Come To Me forum, but I decided I wanted to get a "pro's opinion" on the Love me kit as well.
I had a little thing with a guy over the summer, it didn't end per se because it didn't really start...does that make sense? He just kind of started seeing someone else out of the blue. I just finished doing break up work on him and the new girl, and once that's done I'd like to move into work aimed at drawing him to me. Would this spell be appropriate for that? He's someone who I used to talk/hang out/sleep with casually, but not since he's now seeing someone. Since there wasn't any aggressive break up, we're still on totally fine terms, we just haven't spoken in awhile. I'm feeling like reconciliation work is just not necessary in this situation. Someone suggested follow me boy, and I was almost going to do Come To Me, but as I was preparing to order I was reading up on all my options and I'm curious about whether or not this would be a good route? Is one more powerful and to the point than the other? Thanks!

Reason: See admin

TacoBelle

Unread post by TacoBelle » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:35 pm

I received the LM love me kit and I had a few questions. . .

When is the best time to start the spell (full moon, new moon, etc.)?
Should it be preformed before dawn all 7 days?
I live with no nearby 4 way crossroad. . . would a T intersection be OK to dispose of the bath water?

Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, TacoBelle ,

I am pretty sure that the instructions say to start with the waxing moon phase.

The spell ought to be performed at around the same time everyday.

And, just drive to a crossroad. A "T" road is not a crossroad.

Please remember that shortcuts will not help your spell. Follow the instructions to the letter for optimal chances of success

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TacoBelle

Unread post by TacoBelle » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 am

I bought this spell, but when I was reading the forums, someone mentioned this spell isn't good for a new lover? There is a guy that I am friends with, but we're not officially dating. Will this kit work for him?

Also, I had a question about the ritual bath. . . can I not get my hair wet (wear a shower cap)? I'm sensitive to smells, and I think having that smell in my hair all day would trigger a migraine.

And lastly, do I dress the lodestones with my fluid once or is this all 7 times?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Hello, TacoBelle ,

I recommend Come to Me first and then follow it up with Love me.

But, it doesn't hurt to cast this spell.

Yes, you can wear a cap and start at your neck: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Once is enough.

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Hey all,
I have a question regarding signs--I know they're typically very personal and vary case to case, but can they happen before you begin the work? I received my Love Me kit and am just waiting for the new moon this weekend to begin it, but yesterday I was looking at adoptable dogs (trying to add a furry friend to my life!) and a dog came up with the same name as my target. No big deal except the description said *dog/targets name* will have such a crush on you and be so attached! If I had started working the spell I would be floored, this is a great sign, but since I haven't I'm tempted to disregard it. Can simply the presence of the proper items and the intention to use them be enough to warrant this, or am I getting ahead of myself? Thanks.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi cactusrose,

It's possible that this is a sign that your intended goals are being heard. Hard to say. Just do the work and see what kind of results you get.

But I love this story, and I hope you adopted that little dog!

Good luck.

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I've been doing a lot of intention work and subconscious medication on this as well so I'm really leaning towards it being a sign, but I could just be wishful thinking! As for the dog, I'm waiting for approval from my landlord :) .

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:24 pm

ALeo, another (potential) sign I was watching football and two players from his favorite team were standing by each other encouraging with pats on the back, etc. and they happened to have the same last names as mine and his. Could be a coincidence I suppose, but it was encouraging. Hopefully these will continue as I begin the actual spell itself.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello cactusrose,

Those are signs. I would say you will have a good amount of success in this work!

Peace~

Nathen

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Thank you so much for your response, I'm pretty hopeful about this work.
I do have a question about the spell, though. I read through the forum and didn't see an answer (although I did it late at night when I was tired, so it's possible I missed something) the instructions say to put the lodestones under your bed once you're finished with them, is that indefinitely? Say my work produces the desired outcome and I am in a relationship with my target, should the lodestones remain under my bed? Would I risk things falling apart if I were to remove them later down the road? I don't mind leaving them, I'm just trying to figure the best way to store them. Is in a nice, small box alright as long as they remain touching?
Finally, I was considering also doing a honey jar alongside this work, as an extra boost. Would putting the lodestones in the honey jar be appropriate or should I just leave the two workings separate?
Thanks again for all the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, cactusrose ,

If this were me, I would keep them under my bed and continue to feed them

Wishing you great success with this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cactusrose

Unread post by cactusrose » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Fantastic, that's what I had been leaning towards.
Thanks so much!!

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello everyone!:) so i had something strange that happened to me over the last 2 days, and im just hoping that someone can help me clarify if this is movement on a long standing issue ive been working on. So for almost a year now, ive been consistently working on my ex(magically)to bring him back into my life. I have been coming at him from different angles (spellwise) and so far , i only have signs such as hearing his name all the time, where he was born, currently lives, etc., but nothing from him. To make sure im not going crazy, i have also had numerous readings, as well as doing my own which have all verified for me that things are going in the direction i want. Still nothing from him though. So ive been burning red candles on my rec/ honeyjar in between spell workings to keep up momentum, and ive just started implementing crucible of courage and look me over oils in conjunction with all the other sweet love oils. Now this person is with someone else and im hoping that will end soon as i have also done blockbuster spells to blow that apart. Now yesterday i went on social media, and a very good friend of mine announces out of the blue that he is divorced (clue 1), (im looking for a similar result) and i went shopping yesterday and today, and people are staring at me more than usual, and telling me how beautiful i am more than usual. So im just curious if these things mean that there is movement with my target toward me? Thanks so much!:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello, beauty41,

No. These are signs.

Also, in the future, please post question like this in the thread and subforum: signs, movement, etc.

I hope all works out for you. Just keep up the good work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:55 am

Ok thanks so much miss Aida! Do you mean signs that he is thinking of me and wants to act on his thoughts?:)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello beauty41,

They are signs that suggest your spell is having some kind of result. In order to know for certain what the results are would require a reading.

Peace~

beauty41

Unread post by beauty41 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Thanks Natstein!:)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”