Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Kyla
Re: Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Kyla » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:30 am

Good afternoon,

I have a rather awkward personal question to ask in reagards to the "love me" spell kit. It says to dress the lodestones with sexual fluid... My question is the sexual fluids I have are dried and on a piece of clothing. How would I dress this on a lodestone or is this even possible? I am almost positive that i won't be able to obtain the fluid without it drying for dressing purposes..... slightly embarrassing but please help?

Thank you
Kyla

Reason: wrong question

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:10 am

Hi everyone! This is my first time ordering from LM and first time posting here but i need some desperate help!

Recently my boyfrend and I are not doing very great, no cheating no fight but just seemed distant and indifference so I placed my first order of love me spell kit here like 2 weeks ago. I finally got them today but unfortunately he broke up with me today as well...

So I just wonder if I could still use the love me spell kit or I should get the reconciliation Spell kit? I wouldnt mind but since I dont live in the US and it will take another 2 weeks to get them and Im very desperate at this moment... So would prefer use the love me spell kit that i have now

One more question is I read from the instruction about carrying the mojo bag and apply love me oil when I see him, however, I might not be able to see him again.. Would it still work in this case?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, Carolynyeung ,

Welcome to the forum

I am so very sorry that this happened.

But, you can still work that Love Me Spell kit and apply your love me oil to the mojo bag.

Any time that you have any communication with him (phone, text, Skype, etc), wear the oil

In the meantime, yes, get the reconciliation kit ordered. Great idea

Please keep us posted on the progress

take care

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Sorry I have read through the forum and got a few more questions:

1. the kit comes with Red Bride and Groom Candle as listed on the website, however, the instruction that comes with it says its a "red 7-knob candle" and should crave the full name of the person you love on each knob of the candle, so what do I do with the bride and groom candle??

2. in the instruction it says dress the Lodestones with Love Me Oil but then dress with menstrual blood/sexual fluid again?

3. Do I need to hold the lodestones in hand when I name/feed them or let them stay in the tray?

4. Do I need to take bath everyday throughout the 7 days?

5. As suggested by some of you, ideally the work should be carried out around same time everyday, which means, on the day i start I throw water towards the rising sun and continue my work it would be early morning, which means ideally I should do it early morning for the following 6 days?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Hello Carolynyeung,

I personally have not Lucky Mojo's Love Me spell kit so I have not seen the directions myself. I would think that you would carve the name of the person you love on the side of the candle that would represent your love interest and carve your own name on the side that would represent you. Then anoint with the oils and proceed with the directions in the kit.

You can and should dress the lodestones with both the oils and the sexual/menstrual fluid yes.

For whether to hold the lodestones or not you can do either. I personally am very tactile in nature so I would put them in my hands when working with them.

For how often to take the bath, since you only have one packet of the bath crystals I would either just do one bath on the day that you start the work, or divide the crystals in half and make up to baths. DO the first one on the first day of the work and do the the second one on the last day of the work. If you wanted to do a bath on every day you could do that to but you would need to get some more bath crystals from lucky mojo.

To your last question yes you should do it early in the morning on the next six days!

I hope this is helpful and that you have lots of success.

Peace!

Nathen

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:37 am

Just finished the 6th day of the spell.. however.. I was very disturbed unexpectedly... :cry: during the process and the flame of the bride side became weak when I could got back to the altar and Im worried that I could not be lighted tomorrow (the last day), I read somewhere in the forum saying the spell should not be continued if its not completed and I did try my best to reconcentrate but should I re-do the spell? if so, when would be the best time?

Also if I wanna re-cast the spell can I use the same lodestones and roots?

About disposal, the instruction said put the lodestones, still in the tray, under the bed? which means I should not move them and place the tray under my bed? Or I could put the lodestone in another box?
the other remainings are to be buried in the backyard, however i live in a tall building with limitations - no plants allowed, there is a park at my building entrance though, if I bury them there it should be alright? although its "front" not "back"

Lastly is it a bed idea to do love me spell kit at dawn and skull candle during midnight? on the same day

Thank you so much for your advice!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, Carolynyeung

I will answer each question after your question:

Just finished the 6th day of the spell.. however.. I was very disturbed unexpectedly... :cry: during the process and the flame of the bride side became weak when I could got back to the altar and Im worried that I could not be lighted tomorrow (the last day), -It can be lit again

Also if I wanna re-cast the spell can I use the same lodestones and roots?-Yes

About disposal, the instruction said put the lodestones, still in the tray, under the bed? which means I should not move them and place the tray under my bed-I would use the same tray

the other remainings are to be buried in the backyard, however i live in a tall building with limitations - no plants allowed, there is a park at my building entrance though, if I bury them there it should be alright? -Bury it by a tree

Lastly is it a bed idea to do love me spell kit at dawn and skull candle during midnight? on the same day-No it is not a bad idea. You can do that if it's for the same purpose

Take care

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:07 pm

I apologize if this is a silly question, but is the red bag with the heart charm that comes with the love me kit, the same thing as a nation sack? If I do the love me spell, can I add personal items as I would a nation sack? The love me spell does not ask for dimes, can I add them to this bag, or should I do another spell that is posted on this sight? Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

No, it is not a nation sack. It is a mojo hand for love.

You cannot turn this into a nation sack

Sorry

Take care

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 am

Thank you for answering my question! No need to apologize, now I know I need to create a separate nation sack. As I acquire new personal concerns, I never know what to do with them as I have already made a poppet and I'm afraid to cut it open. Am I correct in thinking I can add to a nation sack?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello gozlynn8,

AIRR member Devi Spring had this to say on the subject of adding more personal concerns in a post in the thread about nation sacks:

"Yes, for a nation sack you will need to be able to get his semen. You are also meant to keep adding concerns as you go."

So once you prepare the knotted string with his semen on it, I believe you can add other concerns if you find them. Just follow the instructions that come with the bag exactly.

You can read more about nation sacks here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809-180.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Thank you so much!

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi!
So I have done the love me spell a while ago as I asked some questions here as well.

Theres definitely movement and I wanna do a honey jar to speed/sweet things up. In the love me spell kit there are two lodestones which are now placed under my bed on top of respective name papers. I have seen from different of you here saying including lodestones in the honey jar, however, I am not quite sure how. I have also tried my best to read all related post please forgive me if I missed anything.

So I just put the paired lodestones into the honey jar? then they will be mixed with the honey for sure and they will still stay connected to each other? should I tie them up with some thread or wrap them up completely in paper?? another problem is I cannot feed them anymore but I read that they must be fed to be kept alive. How about the 2 name papers that represent each of us?

Last but not least, would you recommend keeping the lodestones under my bed as they are or incorporate them into the honey jar spell? thank you so much in advance!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello luckycarol,

Personally, I would keep the lodestones and sweetening jar separate. The placement of the two lodestones cozily together under your bed is not a random thing; the lodestones drawing lovingly and magnetically together symbolize you and your lover coming together magnetically. Why mess with that? I would keep them under the bed on the name papers, exactly how the instructions tell you to. And I don't know why you wouldn't be able to keep feeding them if they're under your own bed, but I would keep feeding them if at all possible.

If you want more sweetness quickly, do a sugar jar instead of a honey jar. Honey jars can take some time. You can read more about creating a sugar jar here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Hope that helps!

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:46 am

Hi there!

Quick question on the love me spell kit candle. I am on the 2nd day and I notice the wax from my side is creating giant puddles reaching away from the man's side. Upon further inspection, it seems the melted wax from his side is running through my flame then going out my side, reaching away from him. The divination page offers explanation on how to interpret one person's wax running all over the other person, but not on wax reaching away from the couple - thoughts? I've examined the wax for meaningful symbols and find nothing yet but keeping an eye on it.

Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

So, your candle is avoiding his candle?

Is that what you're saying?

If this is it, then it might be that there is Spiritual Intervention that doesn't want him with you.

That's one cause.

It could be many things. Hard to predict. But, hen it's completed, you may want to try it again and see what happens

It could even be ventilation. I wonder if you repeated the spell, and switched the places, if his candle would react the same as your candle is behaving?

Sometimes, magic does require a little awareness of physics!

Wishing you the very best

Take care

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:52 pm

What if one of the lodestones does not attract the magnetic sand? No matter where on the lodestone I place it, it just falls right off.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:47 pm

Hello, gozlynn8,

It sounds like it's dead.

If you just recently purchased it from Lucky Mojo, please call them.

Take care

caitlyn_cg

Unread post by caitlyn_cg » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:53 am

Hi everyone, i have a big problem that i need help with. I'll tell you there story .

I'm in love with a man who doesn't love me .He's very attracted to me but he doesn't love me. He also has a fiance and two children with her . He pursued me for a long time even though he was with her, we would talk to each other and spend time together but i always refused to sleep with him . But recently he told me that he can't talk to me anymore because he's worried he'll lose his children. It's a messy situation but i love him. I've been doing the feces breakup spell for a few weeks, and i'm wondering if a love me spell kit would help, or if there's any other suggestions that anyone has cause i really need help. I'm not interested in accepting that we're not supposed to be together. I want to break up his relationship and make him love me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:18 am

Hello caitlyn_cg,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum--if you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" forum.

Well, if you haven't seen results with the feces spell yet, you could always work the full-on Break Up spell kit to really get that potential break-up moving. Just make sure you follow the purification part of the kit, because this is heavy work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

And then yes, I think the Love Me spell kit would be a good course of action to start working on the guy:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

If you haven't done so already, you could also put he and you into a honey jar and burn pink candles on top dressed with Love Me oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Good luck to you.

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello!
I just received my love me spell kit today. The queen Elizabeth root is broken in half. Is it still okay to use? There is a shop near me that sells them, so if it's no longer good I can always buy another one. If the broken one is still good to use, should I use both pieces or just one. It's broken short ways, not long ways.
Also, is it okay to start anytime, or should I wait for next Friday, or the next new moon? The spell kit doesn't specify.
Thank you!

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:33 pm

I have one more question. It says to bathe before sunrise. Can I do this just after midnight? Me taking a bath at 6am would be suspicious.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 ,

Please call the shop and ask them to send you another one because this one is broken. They will send it free.

It's good to start on Fridays. Many start on Fridays of the new moon. But, remember, Mercury goes into retrograde on Aug 12 so try to start before then

And, you really ought to take that bath right before sunrise. Sorry!

Take care

Lovinsweet

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovinsweet » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

I have questions regarding personal items. I have my menstrual blood and his hair. 1. Do I need his semen or will his hair work as well? 2. Do I cover both lodestones with menstrual blood or just mine? I know I put his personal concerns under his stone but I was just needing clarification.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 am

Hello Lovinsweet,

1. His hair should be enough, unless the kit specifies that you need his semen.

2. You cover just "your" lodestone with your blood, since that stone symbolizes you and the other stone symbolizes him.

Take care.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”