Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 am

No, yet workers do this differently. e.g., a 7 day petition for money may be anointed daily, it is your preference. Personally I anoint 9 day candles twice and petition daily.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Its a personal matter. I generally only anoint my candles and herbs only initially if I am working a conjure over a period of days. Though there are times that I simply get a feeling that I need to reanoint. Its a matter of personal preference.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:38 am

Sorry if these have been answered before, but I've searched all through the forum & can't seem to find any answers. When done with the Love Me spell kit, it says to wear love me oil & carry the mojo bag with you when you go to see the one you love. What if the person you love lives very far away & you likely won't see them anytime soon, unless the spell works? Like east coast vs. west coast? Also, it says to bury the remains at your front door or put under your bed. What if you think you may be moving in a couple months? I only plan to move temporarily, but will be gone for at least 6-9 months. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Bury it in a potted plant and take it with you. If your loved one lives far away then maybe dress a letter to him with corresponding powders and sexual fluids and send out to him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

amhart820 if this is a person that you are in contact with, you may want to include some follow me boy, come to me combination. There are several ways to keep a spell with you as you travel and ConjureMan named one that is conducive to your situation.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks for both of your answers, just a couple problems. The plant idea would be great, but I'm absolutely terrible at taking care of plants. It's not that I don't want to care for a plant, but the few I've tried caring for have died on me! I just have a "brown thumb" I guess. As far as the dressed letter, that's a little difficult too. I knew where he lived when he & I first started talking b/c I stayed with him for about a week, but since then he's moved in with his dad & started seeing someone else :( (working on that problem as well). We still keep in touch via e-mail, just not as much as we used to :( :( Any other ideas? Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Do not take this the wrong way, but you are inhibiting your options maverick96. Do what is necessary to get the results you seek. Try the potted plant and mail the letter to his dad's house.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Mail it to the dad;s house if you can, but if your one of those people who can't keep a house plant alive to save your life then find another way, you do not want the plant you put on your trick to die, :/ Maybe you should wait on doing the spell until you are settled in one place, that would be best.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

There are several plants that you can get that are easy to maintain, find one that will suit your puposes.

Try to look up his address using the various internet services, or if you are in email contact ask him if you can send him a nice friendly card. You could also use this opportunity to send him other sneaky tricks.

If you cannot get him in contact with your powders and oils, then simply go with what you have. Some people are better at distance work than others, so getting someone in contact with a scent or powders is a great way of overcoming that.

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 am

Thx everyone for your input. I did figure that the plant idea might not be a good one for me if it's likely to die. I actually killed a cactus once! As far as the dressed letter, I think I may be able to pull that off. I may even be able to send him back a sweatshirt he gave me for the flight home w/a little note, thanking him for "lending" it to me. Any ideas for any tricks using the sweatshirt? I really don't want to part w/it ;) but will sacrifice it if it will aid in getting me back into his arms. Cheesy, I know :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm

You can get a few strings from it (to keep) as a personal concern and dress it with the love me oils and/or sachet powders before mailing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Keep a few of the strings and wash the sweatshirt in bath crystals like Come to Me. You can also dress your note that you're sending with corresponding powders.

silvcrystal

Unread post by silvcrystal » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi,I'm new to this forum. I read from here that it's possible to use love me spell kit and add "essence of nation sack" ( menstrul fluid on 2 birth year coins and the cotton string with the lover's semen on it). I just ordered the kit and everything I needed to combine the "two" yesterday. I have just collected the semen today and disperse it on the string and tie the knot while he answered "yes". My question is, is it a good idea to collect personal concern before performing the spell (as i'm still waiting for the supplies)? I am keeping the string in a zip lock bag right now so is it ok to just add that in when the i complete the spell like maybe 3-4 weeks later? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 am

i collect personal items before needing them it makes it easier.. who wants to run aound collecting hair the day they make a mojo.. i even stock some personal items because you never know when you need it lol.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 pm

There you go j82... if you are collecting semen or menses before use make sure you freeze them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

... Or dry them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

What happens when there is no more mensus.... over it..

silvcrystal

Unread post by silvcrystal » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I got the package (fast shipping)!! Can someone please help me clear up something in the instructions? Am I supposed to have 2 separate name papers, one with his name and the other with my name written on it? Other than love me oil, i have attraction, kiss me now, follow me boy, fire of love, come to me and crown of success oil. I want to mix them first in a jar and let them sit for a month to anoint the candle. Would that be too much? If I need to take out some of the oil, which one should I take out? I also want to know if it's good idea to feed the mojo bag with the mixture of these oils? thank you!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

You feed a mojo according to its intent sometimes it asks for specific oils...e.g. Love Me may ask for Follow Me Boy oils...get the picture?

tom_2

Unread post by tom_2 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm considering ordering a spell kit, I've done a reconciliation spell kit before and I've had to send a letter at the very end..

Do you have to send a letter with the Love Me spell kit? I just can't seem to find the specific instructions on this one.

Tom

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 pm

If you are talking about the Love me spell kit there is no letter made. You create a mojo hand at the end of the spell.

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

Hi. I have just ordered a love spell to be performed for me by a professional root doctor, but at the same time i want to start my own Love Me Spell Kit from lucky mojo next week during new moon period.

1) Is there any conflict of the two? Like will they cancel the effect of each other? can i do both of them concurrently at the same time?

2) On the love me spell kit.. instruction said that i have to put the lodestones with their attract side facing each other.. may i know which is there attract side?

many thx, good luck to all of you :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

1) Anytime you are having work done on your behalf, you should always check with your worker before doing any work that was not part of the original plan laid out. The two spells will not "cancel each other out, but if you are new to this sort of work, you need to coordinate your efforts with the professional whom you have hired.

Please see this page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, that explains "Suggestions For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor" -- and answers your question in more detail:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... or_Clients

2) I would suggest that you take some time to learn about the hoodoo tradition through these links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Best of luck.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm

2) feed the stones and touch them together to see which sides draw and which ones dont, much like two sides of a magnet
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

smokey

Unread post by smokey » Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 am

thx very much.

then what about the lodestones of the love spell kit? which one is their attract side? how should i put them on the tray so they attract side will be "facing each other"? :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

you feed them as j82 said. the food will show you which sides are magnetic - you want the two stones to draw together.

kinshin

Unread post by kinshin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 am

for the love spell kit . if i forget to make some step ( just like to move the lodestone closer ) is that a big problem . just one time of seven day

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am

Well, moving a lodestone closer is apart of the spellwork to draw the person closer to you. So yes it is a important step of the work. Not moving the lodestone closer or forgetting to light a candle in a series of days shows a lack of dedication and concentration for the work. I do not think all is lost however, I would continue to move the lodestone closer, and working with it, and then following up with a vigil light to help with the spell work. If anything else you can always repeat the work again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Dedication is the key word here...but I agree with starsinthesky7...continue the spell until it is complete..

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:42 pm

I have the love me spell kit and it says to set the lodestones on the tray so that the sides that attract are facing one another. I can not seem to tell which sides will attract to each other when I put them together because they do not seem to attract to each other. Am I missing something because I have not started to feed them the magnetic sand yet but still setting things up. Both stones seem to not be drawn to any side of each other. What should I do? Thoughts?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 pm

There is a side that attracts, it feels like a pull, it may not be strong if you are not feeding them.

spencey
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by spencey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

I decided to go ahead and guess at the side where it looks like the lodestone was cut in half. Hopefully this is right. The lodestone I have have no pull at all on any of the sides. I tried it for about 15 min, took a quick nap and came back to see if I was dreaming but I was right no pull at all. I will have to update after 7 days.

Marnie

Unread post by Marnie » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:57 am

Hi, some weird things happened to the candle in this spell kid. While I wanted to put it out after the ritual on the second day it started to burn again... I had to try it 2 to 5 times every time from then on till I succeded. I haven't found an explenation. Maybe you guys have an idea?

Twomutch1

Unread post by Twomutch1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello,

I am very new {like this is my first experience of any sort} in magic. I am not a spiritual person, and in fact am an atheist. However, I really want this to work {perhaps out of desperation} and am giving it my all and am approaching it with an open mind. So, I bought a "Love Me" spell kit with the intent to get this girl... I really did put good effort into getting everything ready for this ahead of time, however it is the problem you don't expect.

I got everything ready over the few days before I was prepared to begin. so question #1 the most personal thing I could get of her's is a pair of her unwashed panties. Correspondingly I used a pair on my unwashed boxers for mine. I had some difficultly getting her panties, and I didn't want to get them all dirty with magnetic sand. So I put both pairs Under the tray with the lodestones. Is this ok?

Question #2 I got up early {before dawn} on my day off on my intended day to start. I started with the bath in the love me crystals. I made sure to pour the water over my head 7 times, and bathe in only upward motions {not as easy at it sounds.} Then I got out of the bath and started to air dry, but I got cold and cheated a bit and dried myself with my "fresh clean clothes" that I brought with me, I thought that would be less bad than using my not clean towel. Then I realized I had forgotten to say the thing about doing the work in love's name. So I said it while I finished drying / shivering off. Then I collected my "basin" large cup of the bath water. Have I screwed anything up so far?

Question #3 I'm not exactly sure what a "crossroads" is, but I assume it is roughly the same as an intersection. So, I carried my cup of water to the nearest intersection, threw it over my left shoulder towards the east, turned and walked home, and didn't stop to answer any of the questions of the currious kids waiting at their bus stop. Then when I got to my door I turned and looked behind me {Crap}. So I pretty much blew this one

Question #4 I followed the instructions to the letter on everything during the ritual. But I have 1 more problem. I have never burned incense in my life. To start with where it says on the package that it is self lighting, bit of an overstatement, I did finally get it to burn though. Then After I finished for the day I realized that it smells a LOT. I won't go into details, but I can't have that smell around the house. So later I took it outside and burned it all at once with a touch of gasoline to get it going. I thought that would be less bad than throwing it away. Can the spell work without incense every day?

Now I'm on day 3 and I'm getting concerned. The girl that this is targeting has been more aloof this week than ever. I'm starting to be afraid I am driving her away instead of making her Love me, and I really do want her!

Please help
:?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Congratulations on trying your first spell. Question #1 yes that was ok, alternatively, you could cut or pull a few strings from both (crotch areas) and use as a personal concern. Question#2 No, you do not dry off, you air dry because you want the essences in the water to stay on you as you do your work. Question#3 You did fine here, do not look back after you have disposed of the bath water. Question#4 Gasoline? No! you are reaching here. You do not add gasoline to incense for it to burn...is that why it was spelling? Its seems you did get off to a not so good start. If the instructions say to burn incense everyday that is what you do.

cat designed these kits for directives in spell casting, although all spell casters do not use all items; experienced conjures may or may use lets say incense each time. But in this case you were following the instructions to get a certain outcome and along the way, you may several changes, which could affect your spells outcome. If you have ingredients left, I would start over and in the mean time, after getting a reading, ask LM to set lights for you if the reading is positive for you and the target.

Get a reading on the target of interest. Call one of LMs readers and rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 am

Hej Twomutch1,
I think you have misunderstood how to use the incense powder. So I will give you a short description of how you should do it.
You take a piece of paper and twist it into a small cone. you scoop up the incense with the cone and pack it down with your fingertip.
When it is full and packed you turn it and tap on it to get the whole incense cone out where you will burn it.
Don't pack to loose or it will fall apart. Make the paper cone smaller to have less amount of incense burning.
Leave the windows open if you do not like all the scent and smoke in the house.

The incense is for enhancing your work, you can work without using incense. I would continue the work you are doing, and as jwmcclin says, get a reading on this. Perhaps if you decide to continue working, get some coaching with the reading.
/ida

Twomutch1

Unread post by Twomutch1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

No, I tried to get the incense to burn by itself, right next to the candle, without accelerant, inside. I did finally get it to burn that way. I had no idea about the paper cone thing. Thank you for the information. After I had finished, and gone back to bed, later I went back to where I have been {spell working?} and noticed the room still smelled like incense a lot. Like I said I can't have that smell around. I did air the place out, but since I had divided the incense into seven equal portions {like the instructions said} it was out of it's package {on a piece of paper} and open to the air. So the smell came right back. That is when I decided to take it outside and burn it all at once. This is when used the gas to get it to burn. Ok, so it was a stretch, I didn't know what else to do.

Now as for this reading you both mentioned. Now I'm really in the dark. I did look at the page you linked me too. What is LM? When I do talk to whoever this is, I know you said to ask them to "set lights" for me but I have no clue what else to say. Like do I say "I screwed up a spell, and was told to ask you to set lights for me."????

sorry for all the questions. I'm a pretty bright guy, but apparently not when it comes to magic.

My name is Eric by the way, sorry I didn't mention it before.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm

LM is Lucky Mojo's acronyms. Eric, we are making recommendations in reference to your post. You mentioned that the relationship is going the opposite from what you want. Therefore a reading with a Lucky Mojo (LM) reader was suggested to find out what is going on with your target...in other words, is there an interest? ...or do you have to change directions...maybe a different spell; these questions can be answered with a reading. Additionally LM readers provide magical coaching so you ask for their support in your work. By the way, AIRR is Lucky Mojo's Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. If you read the website, you learned that this is a group of professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.) who provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public. Its members provides quality service and ethical conduct by means of accreditation and evaluation of participants. Many of its members are also members of this forum.

Regarding the setting of lights, I recommended this considering your interest in your target. Read further about Lucky Mojo's Candle Services here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... ml#setting. You can request a candle service online or via phone, but you do not have to tell them that you messed up anything. The reason for them setting lights in your situation is to keep the spell going until you get a reading on the situation. Are you still working your spell?

Also Eric, you may need to step back and read about how magic works and the purpose of each of the steps involved in the spell, I mean it would help a lot to understand why things are done and for what purpose. Read cat's online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html); scroll down to sections; How to use conjure oils...; (2) How to use conjure incenses..., (3) How to use conjure baths...; (4) How to use spiritual candles...

I think this will help you greatly. Let us know if you need further information. Good Luck!

Twomutch1

Unread post by Twomutch1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 pm

thank you very much for all the information! I will defiantly do some reading on the links you provided me. when you sent the first link there was So much there it was too much to take in. Also, I will ask for a reading, after I read what I should be learning from the reading.

Yes, I am still working my spell. I figured I am this far I will finish it.

Thank you again for forgiving my ignorance, for lack of a better term and pointing me in a direction. I know there is a lot I don't know. Magic is something that interested me, so I wanted to try it out on something that I really wanted {Laura}. As they say the proof is in the pudding. If I get results I will keep being a {what's the term magician? sorcerer?} if not I would probably give it up. I realize before I judge that though I need to do learn more about it, probably ask you for more advise, and if nothing else at least do the spell right.

Thank You!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:52 am

Well, I will say that if you don't get results this time it's not a reason to give it up. Magic is a gift and skill - you can't expect to run a marathon on your first day of exercising. It's not like baking where you can just follow directions and expect a result. There is a structured theory and practice and skill-set that one gets from studying, and learning through hands-on practice. Definitely take time to learn more about it so that you can give it a skillful try sometime once you know what you are doing.

Not only is there skill involved in the application and performance of the methods, but then there is also the circumstance surrounding your case. Each situation is a unique one, and the same spell kit or other rituals are not appropriate for every situation. Knowing how to judge a situation and how best to remedy it is also part of the practice, and that is why most people within the conjure community will seek readings and consultations from a worker even if they are working for themselves - to help them get the perspective needed to make the best choices of action for their case. For instance, in many love cases there is a good deal of stuff that has to be worked through before a love spell can be successful - that may involve road opening work, healing work, clarity work, etc that needs to happen before a love spell will have the desired effect. Or some cases may just show to be a lost cause for the most part, and so the best course of action may be Cut and Clearing away from the person that one is desiring, so that an appropriate partner can be drawn in instead.

Until you become more well-versed in how and why conjure works, you may wish to enlist the services of a professional. You can find a whole list of skilled rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
They can help you figure out what is going on in your situation, and how best to approach it to have the best possible outcome.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Erik,
just a practical thing.Store your supplies in a closed glass jar while not using them, this will help preserve the scent in them as well as keeping it from smelling too much.

Just take a deep breath and continue the work with faith.

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 am

I have started the Love me spell kit. I have done it only 2 days and the bride groom red candle is burning quickly. I have only let the candle burn 15 min. Each day. Now I'm concerned that the candle will not last 7 days. So what should I do. Can I use 2 red candles, write the names on it & dress both of them to continue the candle burning for 7 days? Also, be aware that I can't get my hands on another bride & groom candle that fast.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 am

Yes you can ... good luck in your work!

jjfade

Unread post by jjfade » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 pm

What is the turn around results for the love me kit? I did the kit to make a sexual casual friendship into a loving committed relationship. We had not talked for a month and he wasn't returning my calls or texts. I followed the kit instructions fully. On the 6th day of the spell kit he finally answered a email i sent him on the 6th day and wanted to come over. I declined because i wanted to finish out the 7th day of the spell kit. He came over later on the 7th day and stayed the night. Since then he has been returning my calls and texts. I guess in my mind i thought he would be more attentive, like us going out and so on as its going on a week since i finished the kit. I keep the tray/more so a shoe box of the lodestones under my bed and i keep the red flannel bag by my bed. Am i suppose to carry the flannel bag with me? What should i do now?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Keep your mojo hand on you and feed it regularly. Wait patiently for your results. Look for signs, movement, then completion.

jjfade

Unread post by jjfade » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Thx ConjureMan Ali. I will chill out and wait patiently. I'm a newbie.

Do i feed it regularly with love me oil and magnetic sand only ?

And regularly consists of what? Once a week?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 am

Yes--you want to feed your mojo hand with oil once a week, you can also smoke it in an appropriate incense at that time and pray over it. When you mention magnetic sand I am assuming that you are talking about feeding the lodestones, not the mojo hand, and that is good too. I feed all of my working lodestones on a daily basis, but you should follow the directions of the spell kit.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jjfade

Unread post by jjfade » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

Thank you Miss Bri :-)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:15 pm

For a pair of matched lodestones that have already been moved towards one another and are now joined there are a few things you can do. You can keep them under your bed to keep your lover coming to you, bury it in your front yard, or keep it on a love altar where you can feed them a pinch of magnetic sand every friday to keep the good work going.

jjfade

Unread post by jjfade » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:10 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali...another question....if for some reason the lodestones move apart from each other after being joined. Say if the tray they are on was bumped, is it ok to put them back together, is the spell still good to work?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 pm

Yes you should move them back together again. This is taking control of your work and allowing things to move towards that way. The work should still be good, and you can always go back and back things up with a love me vigil light.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

You can do that, OR you can limit the burning down to 5 minutes. Another option is once its complete is that you can have a love me vigil light to back up the work.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Good Afternoon,
I used the love me spell kit, however, it had the opposite effect. The target was very into me when we started dating, we have chemistry, and enjoyed spending time together. Now he is distancing himself from me, he says he does not want to get attached to anyone, does not want to settle down nor get married. He told me he didn't feel this way in the beginning.

I'm not sure what made him react this way. I did get a reading and I was told that he is interested in me but he panicked because he was falling for me. Will have follow up with my reader. I have a poppet and mojo bag for him. Please advise in terms of the love me spell. Thank you!

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Definitely follow up with your reader. I've had the problem where the target gets a strange unconscious feeling that something is going on but doesn't know what, and so they have a bit of a freak out while you're working on them. If your reader says that he panicked you might want to try a more gentle and slow working, like a honey jar.

LaSirena

Unread post by LaSirena » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 am

Thank you! I will do the honey jar.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Finally finished the love me spell kit today.........his side of the wont burn out.......its been HOURS.
Wonder what that means...

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Update.....my candle wick burned, his took forever. Then his and mine became one flame......just kept burnin. Finally done, at one point the flattened burning wicks looked like a left foot, weird. Idk! Now, just the a little bit of wax left & the black wick that burned for a lifetime lol. Has this happened 2 any1?

catcrazylady
Newly Registered

Unread post by catcrazylady » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:49 am

I purchased a love me spell kit. I have a couple of questions....

1) when I start the "spell" it says to get a basin or bowl and put some of the bath salts in it and with a cup pour the water over your head 7 times, what do you do with the water -- pour it in the bath, down the drain -- or is this the water you throw over your shoulder at a crossroads)?

2) at the end of the spell it says to wear the love me oil around the person you've cast the spell. What do you do if you have no contact with them?

We dated for a while 2 years ago and he went overseas to teach but came back in 5 weeks rather than stay the full year as planned. When he was overseas he stayed in contact almost daily. When he got back he wasn't in as close a contact but usually 2 to 3 times a week.

2 months ago was his birthday and it had been a while since I had heard from him and he wasn't responding so I asked if I was going to have to light a nuclear weapon under his backside to get a response. the same day I sent him a birthday card with rose and lavender powder. Well, he contacted me then and told me that the powders freaked him out, got mad and told me to take a hike.

That''s not like him to behave so rashly, the word usage was completely off and he used his full first name instead of he nickname he normally goes by.

How do I work the end of the spell and wear the love oil when he won't come around?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:07 pm

First, it seems like you will need a different spell. Love Me is employed when its someone you have contact with...to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love.

After reading your post, you may need to work the Reconciliation spell (to remove the hostility) but first, get a reading to see if it is possible to reconcile. It sounds like this person has already put up a wall. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 pm

First off, when you send something you are suppose to dust the powders OFF. It should not be noticeable when you send a card with a whole bunch of powders.

I think you need to get a reading to see if this is worth pursuing.

Love me is NOT what you are looking for. You should go for a reading next to see what you should do.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”