Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Spell Kit Remains Disposal

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
xpoeticmutinyx

Love Me Spell Kit Remains Disposal

Unread post by xpoeticmutinyx » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:40 am

I have the love spell kit and I'm a bit concerned about how the best way to dispose of things after the spell is complete. I do not have a backyard in which to bury it, but in love spells you are to keep the remains around. I was wondering how other people deal with this, such as those that live in highrise apartments.

The only solution I've come up with is to keep the remains around indefinitely, which I could and will do if I need to, but my living space is very small and the number of secure hiding spaces where family members won't potentially look is even smaller.

Thanks!

Lukianos

Re: Love Me Spell Kit Remains Disposal

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:11 am

Hello--
I, too, live in a building with no outside soil for burying remains of spells. In general, there are 2 major indoor options for the remains of spells you want to keep around: 1) Designate a container (mason jar, envelope, small box, etc) for positive spell remains and put it somewhere where it is inconspicuous and unlikely to be moved. 2) Designate a house plant for the disposal of remains of one or more types of spells (love, money, protection, etc.), and mix the remains in with the soil of the plant.

Good luck!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 am

Maybe under the bed?

I like the houseplant idea, too. Especially if you can find an appropriate plant.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 am

J Simulcik wrote:Maybe under the bed?

I like the houseplant idea, too. Especially if you can find an appropriate plant.

There are Jewish bowl spells that are placed under the bed for strengthening love relationships and peace in the home so combining those positive remains with other objects--like maybe two loadstones, one to represent you and one to represent your lover, would be a nice way to honor the work you have done. I have used deployment in a houseplant myself and it also works quite well.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

xpoeticmutinyx

Unread post by xpoeticmutinyx » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:42 am

Wow! Awesome! Thanks so much! The houseplant idea is great!

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 am

ELKnapp wrote:Hello--
In general, there are 2 major indoor options for the remains of spells you want to keep around: 1) Designate a container (mason jar, envelope, small box, etc) for positive spell remains and put it somewhere where it is inconspicuous and unlikely to be moved.

My suggestion would be a decorative box or jar that you could keep tucked away on your dresser top or wherever you groom, have a mirror. This sort of space tends to be decorated with personal items and could be considered an altar of sorts.

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Btw, what shall I do with the disposal of "Freeze Off spell"
(I believe that's what it's called: in order to keep the love rival to not get ahead)

It's in the freezer and I hate looking at them (or to put food next to it), and it's been there for a while. BUT I also don't want the spell to weaken or to get canceled...

I appreciate it if someone knows how to this.
Thank you in advance! :)

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Oh my.
It is not at all unusual to keep frozen spells in the back of the freezer indefinitely if the situation related to the work is ongoing.
If the situation has resolved itself (rival found someone else, left town for good, died, etc.), then by all means take it out of the freezer and dispose of it at a crossroads, in running water, etc. Otherwise, keep it frozen, whether in your own freezer or someone else's.

rosmemo

Unread post by rosmemo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi I also live in an apt building. Should I consider what you suggested for the remains of the intranquility spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Read detailed instructions of disposing of various types of spell and ritual remains here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

rosmemo

Unread post by rosmemo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Thank you

basilthyme

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by basilthyme » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Dearest Cat,

Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful website. I made a Reconciliation honey jar about two months back, which has worked, (fingers crossed :D ) even after such a bad breakup, we are in touch again, and started going out. Though he is still not Romantically back. We are more like friends. Lots of irregularity in the communication is another thing as of now. He is not dating anyone else though.

I love it when you say, "set it and forget it." I actually started not to stress over it and only burned my candles with positive mind and hope as you adviced, Cat it worked. Thank you sooooo much...kisses.

I wanted to work another honey jar for him to fall in love with me, with passion and commitment and propose me to marriage soon, which he had always been reluctant about.

Would "Love Me honey jar" and "Love Me spell kit" be appropriate now for him to fall in love and propose to marriage.

I also read about other products but aint too sure if these would be apt. for my situation. I am rather bit confused in understanding what will be the best for me to use the "love me products" or any of the following or a combination of love me with either of the following:

Compelling spell kit and oil, Commanding spell kit and oils, Essence of Bend Over spell kit and oils, Follow Me Boy spell kit and oils, Attraction oil, Do as i Say oil, Domination oil

If you suggest the love me products, could I blend Love me and Marriage oil for my honey jar? And anoint myself with Kiss me now or attraction oil to heat up romance?

Also what Sachet Powders could i order to dust him and his car or clothing for him to think of me even when he is not around to have a regular communication.

Love,

Basilthyme

Literarylioness

Re: Love Me Spell Kit or Honey Jar?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm not cat, but I have a few suggestions.

I would keep up the honey jar, since it is working for you. I would do the Follow Me Boy sachet powder with Come to Me sachet powders. I would do a Come to Me Spell kit, since you want him around more to work on him. You can follow that up with a Love Me Spell kit.

Good luck!

Mary

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi basilthyme,

basilthyme wrote: I made a Reconciliation honey jar about two months back, which has worked, (fingers crossed :D ) even after such a bad breakup, we are in touch again, and started going out. Though he is still not Romantically back. We are more like friends. Lots of irregularity in the communication is another thing as of now. He is not dating anyone else though.

I wanted to work another honey jar for him to fall in love with me, with passion and commitment and propose me to marriage soon, which he had always been reluctant about.

Would "Love Me honey jar" and "Love Me spell kit" be appropriate now for him to fall in love and propose to marriage.

I also read about other products but aint too sure if these would be apt. for my situation. I am rather bit confused in understanding what will be the best for me to use the "love me products" or any of the following or a combination of love me with either of the following:
(snip)
If you suggest the love me products, could I blend Love me and Marriage oil for my honey jar? And anoint myself with Kiss me now or attraction oil to heat up romance?

Also what Sachet Powders could i order to dust him and his car or clothing for him to think of me even when he is not around to have a regular communication.

If you are angling for marriage, as opposed to friends with benefits, then Kiss Me Now is not the formula you want. Come to Me and Love Me are both good. Love Me could indeed be mixed with Marriage if you so desire. Likewise, Dixie Love would also be appropriate. Sachets of these formulas would be options for dusting his car/clothing, as would your own personal concerns.
That said, while these formulas can help bring to the fore (and to expression) whatever love this individual may have for you, none of these formulas can create love where none exists, nor can they change the essential character of the man you are working on.

Good luck!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 am

literarylioness wrote:
basilthyme wrote:Mary i was thinking of doing up a new honey jar as the petition command I had for the previous honey jar is kind of accomplished. It was "forgive me come back". He has forgotten old fights and has come back,But thats about it, nothing more os happening there.

I would take this as a big sign! Sounds like this guy has limited feelings for you and he is giving you as much as he has got. Please give yourself a time limit on this work. There is nothing worse than wasting your time on someone in this type of work.

basilthyme wrote:I wanted to make a new petition for him to come to me,love me like before and marry me soon. Something like "cometomelovememarrymesoon" What do you suggest still? Change or stick to the old one, or have two honey jars working simultanously. If you do suggest a new honey jar, should I then go for the Love me honey jar ? And burn the candles with mixture of love me, come to me and marriage oils on top of it.

I would keep the honey jar and do a Come to Me spell kit where I petition he tells me his true feelings. If he loves me as a booty call or sees me as a wife. I would use some Compelling oil to get to the heart of his feelings, because they do not seem to be too strong. I would really petition for him to confess his feelings towards me.

basilthyme wrote:I would like to make an order for come to me and love me spell kits as you have suggested. As you advice, I would do the come to me first, followed by love me spell kit. As i Do not see any marriage spell kit, What else to mix?

If it was me, I would buy the Love Me Spell kit and keep it until after the Come to Me kit reveals the guy's true intentions. If the attention shows confusion on his part, where he loves me, but is not too sure about marrying me, then I would do the Love Me Spell kit.

basilthyme wrote:As Elknapp suggests, Oils to anoint the honey jar candles: Come to me, love me and marriage oil mixed together. Am I understanding it right

Yes, you use each oil on the candles.

basilthyme wrote:And finally the sachets to dust: Come to me, Love me and Marriage.

I would get some Compelling sachet powder on him for the truth.

basilthyme wrote:Also The other products like compelling and commanding, What situations are those for?

As I stated, to get to the truth and to command him to do something.

I am going to be honest and tell you the truth about this endeavor, please give yourself a time frame about this guy. I know it is tough when you love and want someone, but just think of how you can be spending this time with a guy who can love and commit to you.

Good luck!

Mary

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am

Hello Mary,

Yes i have set up a time limit, I know all of it is true and makes sense.

I would just make my order and ask for help when i do not understand anything.

I am making an order for the products adviced, will seek further advice on how to combine them and work with them once i have them on me.

I just wondered though: How do you mix compelling oil into the come to spell?

Regards,

Basilthyme

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:36 pm

basilthyme wrote:I just wondered though: How do you mix compelling oil into the come to spell?

You just combine the oil with the Come to Me oil in the kit. First put the Come to Me oil on the candle, followed by the Compelling oil.

Mary

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 am

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for the reply.
Should get back as soon as I recieve my order.

Regards,
Basilthyme

jiaxin0203

Unread post by jiaxin0203 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 am

Hello,

May I ask how did you make a Reconciliation honey jar?
As in does it help if I want to bring my ex-lover back too? How long does it take for you to start seeing sign of improvement or result?

As I want to bring my ex-lover back to me as well, but I'm not sure what I should do because I have never try casting spell or whatever on my own before.

Please help me!

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 02, 2009 7:01 am

Hi Jiaxin,

If you really want this guy back - you cant keep saying that you're unsure of this and that. If you are, do something about it - find out more from google and read more from this forum - and not keep saying you are unsure, or how difficult the spells are. How can you ever have him back when you have already defeated yourself or not try hard enough? I know for myself, I have wanted my ex to come back to me so much that I am willing to do the most complicated and complex spell , as long as I know that he will come back to me.

I believe Starinthesky has given you excellent advice on the other thread - start working on a honeyjar first. Its the simplest spell to work on with easily obtainable ingredients.

LM has a link about honey jar here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

For god sake, do your homework if you really want him back so much...and stop lamenting how tough it's gonna be.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sat May 02, 2009 9:41 am

Dear jiaxin0203,

I can completely understand your position, I have been there, I made my honey jar but kept double guessing if it will ever work and started stressing all the time and I NEVER saw a sign, UNLESS I TOOK CAT'S ADVICE. She is fantastic and I did what she suggested. I will write it in a jist for you.

1. Never double guess your work, Hope is everything. I hope you have read somewhere" spells are energy we send in to the universe" and we do not want to stress and send negative energy of doubt/fears, as i assume it just weakens your work.

2. "Set it and forget it" What she meant is Do not keep thinking about it all the time, I know its hard but do the work and keep busy in other activities and improve yourself in the meantime

3. Make your honey jar and be consistent in contacting your ex. I do not mean bombard them with calls if they are not ready to speak but initiate contact when time seems right.

And another peace of advice from me would be: Be sweet when you start talking again, as You do not want to fight again. And when he is back you can work to coax him. sneak. Use your Menstrual Blood and urine in food and drinks and other spell work.

You May want to read more on Lucky Mojo website under love spells about other love spells. Honey Jar is one of them, You may want to read Cat's book to know more.

Cat had posted a card of the temperance from the tarot, which is about keeping your hope in any situation, it says" A true adept is an adept on all levels". You can see that in my other posts.

ABOUT THE HONEY JAR SIGNS: I Never saw a sign for about 7 weeks, No movement at all, We had a huge fight so I did not initiate contact for three weeks to cool things off but worked consistently on my Honey jar,(even when I thought its not working) I contacted him after reading Cat's reply but he never responded any of my calls/sms for four solid weeks but 7 weeks later he came back, Its slow but working.

About making of the honey jar: Check out Cats website under HOney jar, You can order a Reconciliation Honey jar from Lucky Mojo.
Or alternatively Make your own with what you have on hand.

LM has a link about honey jar here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html.

Hope That answers you or you are welcome to ask me again. keep up the hope.

Regards,

Basilthyme

jiaxin0203

Unread post by jiaxin0203 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 am

Thanks Mabel for your advice.

But I hope you understand that I'm not lamenting or refuse to put in effort to find out more but I do not want to do the wrong thing, so I want to make sure what I supposed to do in order to follow the instruction of the spell work closely.
Previously, I've been hiring different spell casters to do love spells for me but so far I have not seen any results, so there might be a possibiltiy that I got cheated by them. I'm willing to try to learn to cast my own spell now because I really want to get him back and start anew, that's why I'm here to seek help and guidance.
Sorry if I give you guys a wrong impression that I am here to complain without wanting to put in effort in getting things done, I truly did not mean this way. I'm willing to take advice and learn to cast the spell myself.

I've read through the instruction of the spell kit, honey jars etc. But for the spell kit, I truly have difficulty to carry out the last part after bathing, which is to go to "Carry your left-over bath-water to a crossroads in the basin, throw it over your left shoulder toward the rising sun", because of the location I am staying in now does not allow me to do so. I stayed in flat, so I cannot bury the left over of the ritual work at my doorsteps, I wonder if I can just keep them in my house. Anyway, now I'll take the advice in trying out the honey jar, even though I really cannot get his hair, but I'll work around thing as someone suggested that his photo could work as well.

Thanks alot again and I hope you understand.(:

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi Jiaxin,

No worries. I'm happy to see that you're making the effort and you're always welcome to ask any questions over here - I did that all the time too and I'm still learning everyday! Most importantly, the people here are super duper nice so you can be assured that you are in good hands here.

Regarding hiring spell casters - I speak from my own experience that it never worked with them. Perhaps they work on helping you to attract new love, but in terms of reconciliation, its quite impossible due to the complexity.

I have the same problem regarding burying the remain - u can buy some plotted plant and have it buried in there. As for Crossroad, I am very sure you can find it everywhere, irregardless of where you are from.

Having said that, basilthyme has given you excellent advice, especially no.3 which was what I have thought of suggesting to you. But I would rather like to caution you that you must be absolutely sure about using the menses blood cos I have heard that the guy would be hook for life - so you wouldnt wanna ruin his life should you decide later that it is perhaps some high school infatuation and you would not want to be with him afterall.

Work on the honeyjar for now - it has worked excellently for me. Just recently I have a small fight with my ex and I quickly light a candle on my honeyjar and amazingly, he text me the very next morning and asked me how Im doing etc. You can even start working on the jar now as all the ingredients are easily available. Visualise and focus on your desire when you do it and it should work fine. I did not have most of my ex personal concerns as well - only his handwritten signature and photo - so you should be fine

:)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 03, 2009 9:34 am

Hello all,

I read on the mojo web site that you can dispose of remains in a few ways, one was with a love spell, to drop packets of the remains frm you to the persons house. I was wondering would I start at my house and drop to theirs, or start at their house to mine? orrr.. is it best to burry them in my yard. Thanks and i appreciate the advise.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun May 03, 2009 9:04 pm

Dear jiaxin0203,

Good to hear about your elevated confidence,The honey jar works certainly, can tell you from my own experience. Trust it and do it.It slow but works.

I know I ain't trained to give you an advice on the ingredients but can share what I learnt and what I used for my own honey jar.

1. A small jar with metal lid.
2. Honey
3. Sugar ( To sweeten him and also to make a base in the jar to put all your herbs before you pour the honey)
4. Two Dried Red Rose Petals.(Love)
5. Two cloves ( to sustain friendship)
6. Two cardamom( Love)
7. One Dried Ginger Root( To heat things up/or make them Faster), If you cant get it, get some ginger powder.
8. One square camphor( To forget past hurts)
9. Brown grocery sack to make petition.( Tear it in a square)
10. A red ball pen ( something that does not run out in water or else use a pencil with no eraser at the back).
11. A Black and white photocopy of your ex's pic.+ personal concerns.
12. Pink candles ( altar or offertory or a birthday could be fine as well.)
13. Olive oil.(To annoint the candle if you do not have the reconciliation oil as yet).

You can then follow the instructions on honey jar on Cats website.
And also on http://www.hoodooroots.com/honey.htm

There are few bits i did to make it more personal.

1. After you have torn the grocery sack into a square, cut out his face and neck from the black and white photocopy of the picture and stick it in the center of the petition paper. Then write your petition.
2. When you put some sugar into the empty jar, you can also add some dried red rose petals and a ginger root.

Good Luck,

Basilthyme

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 am

Hello everyone! I just received my love spell kit, was reading through it in preparation and had a few questions. First, for the ritual bathing, I was wondering how many times I am suppose to pour the water over my head. Is once sufficient? The spells states that I should bathe thoroughly...do I use my usual shampoos and soaps to do so? How much of the bath water should I collect? And, does the water need to be thrown at the crossroads before dawn or will any daylight hour do? I read somewhere on the boards that I could effectively toss the water from my car window. Is this also accurate?

Generally speaking, I would like to know if it is ok to do the preparation the night before...for example the candle carving and setting out the other materials. When laying out materials...should the herbs surround the other items? Should the candle be placed on the tray as well? And what is the average amount of time each knob will take to burn down?

When the spell is done and it suggests that I put the items under the bed or bury them at front door. I have a quirky dog who loves to sleep under the bed and will probably disturb my items. If I choose to bury them at my front door, should I leave the items on the tray? Can the items be wrapped in something and kept at any other place inside the home?

I know that these are many questions, but I would like to be clear on the process before I begin. I am really excited about working this spell and would like to make it as effective as I can. Thank you all sooooo much for taking the time to read my post!

RS

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Love me spell kit

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 am

When taking a hoodoo bath, a single pour over the head is NOT sufficient. And you should work it the other way around if drawing in love.
From feet to head. Scoop up the water, scrub it in briskly while praying out loud. Repeat feet to head seven or nine times. Take your time, focus and draw the love to you.

Soap and shampoo should NOT be used in a hoodoo bath.

Collect a jar full. if you feel it to be insufficient, then you MUST take more.

Tossing from a car window is fine if you are placing it so the target will step in it, but NOT if you are going to a crossroad.
If you are sincere with your work you go to the crossroad so you can trow it towards the rising sun. That means at dawn and not at a random point between tv-shows ^^.

Don´t look for shortcuts with your work. Especially not if you are inexperienced, if you want good results and you want to feel the empowerment that a thorough and traditional work will bring.

I still recall a client of mine, totally unexperienced in performing spells and an utter disbeliever, who did his first spell "by the book". It was a seven day spell and this was during Swedish Summer when dawn comes around 3 a.m. He took his baths in cold water (since it is considered slightly more genuine and effective by some) as well.
The spell worked like a clock and since that day he has performed many spells. Èach of them with the same amount of dedication and EVERY SINGLE ONE a success to this day.

I sometimes prepare candles and stuff the night before, especially if I am about to wipe down the house with a floor wash or taking a bath in combination with the other work. I find that such preparations actually enhance the work due to the otherwise very long hours of focus neccesary.

The rest of the question I can not answer being not very familiar with the instructions of the Love Me Spell kit.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

rs09

Re: Love me spell kit

Unread post by rs09 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 am

Thank you Johannes for your reply.

I am fairly inexperienced at casting spells so I wanted to understand the entire process thoroughly. I did work this spell cautiously yet with all of my faith and concentration. I did just finish this spell and I am optimistic about its results. From the onset of the spell, I noticed this particular person began to initiate contact on a regular basis, whereas before I felt he only responded when I contacted him. He had always appeared interested, but now I sense a more dedicated friendship. I am hoping that this develops into more with time.

loveliesbleeding

Love me bottle spell

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi all,

I just received my dressed Love Me bottle spell from LM (thanks for fast shipping guys!) but the instructions were kind of just a vague printout of a history of bottle spells with some general instructions.

It already has herbs and roots in it but what else of our personal items could I add to it. I have hair, photographs, sexual fluids of both parties.

Also there is just one candle included to burn before sealing but is it more powerful to keep it going with more candles and how long would one do this before sealing the bottle?

How does one write the petition paper in this case? do you write your desire then cross the two names on top of it? Or cross the two names above and then write the petition on a clear space below it?

Sorry for all the newb questions but I searched the forums and could not find the answers.

Turnsteel

Re: Love me bottle spell

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

loveliesbleeding wrote:It already has herbs and roots in it but what else of our personal items could I add to it. I have hair, photographs, sexual fluids of both parties.

I think adding the photo with the petition written on the back and the sexual fluids would be good. You could add the hairs but the sexual fuilds are strong all on thie own,I would save the hairs for future work.

loveliesbleeding wrote:Also there is just one candle included to burn before sealing but is it more powerful to keep it going with more candles and how long would one do this before sealing the bottle?

I personally would burn the one candle,close up the bottle and if you feel drawn to burn candles on it burn them on the lid.

loveliesbleeding wrote:How does one write the petition paper in this case? do you write your desire then cross the two names on top of it? Or cross the two names above and then write the petition on a clear space below it?

I would write one your loved ones full name three times,turn the paper 90 degrees and write your full name three times over the other persons. Then write your command in an unbroken circle around the names, you have to write it with out lifting your pen from the paper. I would take it a step farther and if you have a picture of the you two together use the back of that as the name paper. And if its two separate picture putt them together with a program like photoshop. If you don't want to do that you could smear some honey on their faces and press the photos together, then you'd have to write the name paper on a separate sheet.

loveliesbleeding wrote:Sorry for all the newb questions but I searched the forums and could not find the answers.

Don't be sorry for having to ask.

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Thank you so much! you always help me with your answers... I'm gonna get started right this evening :)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Best of Luck

sun999

Love Me Spell Kit

Unread post by sun999 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 am

Hello, I have a question regarding paper that it says i should write my name 9 times and his name 9 time. SHould I write on one piece of paper or seperate? Because it says put your name paper in woman's stone and his name on unde man's stone.
Another question is
Is there any difference between loadstones, I am confused which one is male which one is female?

Thanks

Silverpony

Re: Love Me Spell Kit

Unread post by Silverpony » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

Elongated lodestones are male; rounder/more compact ones are female. Before you put them on your altar, put a pinch of magnetic sand on them and play with them a little to see where they draw most strongly from. You want them to draw towards each other from these areas of strongest attraction, so once you've figured that out you can set them on the altar in that orientation to each other.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi sun999,
sun999 wrote:Hello, I have a question regarding paper that it says i should write my name 9 times and his name 9 time. SHould I write on one piece of paper or seperate? Because it says put your name paper in woman's stone and his name on unde man's stone.
In this case, you would write separate papers (your name 9 times on one, his name nine times of the other), and place them under their respective lodestones. If this is a moving lodestone spell, you would move the papers with the lodestones day by day.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

I have a question about the loadstones. At the end of the moving loadstone spell one's supposed to put some of the herbs and the loadstones into the mojo, and work that mojo from then on.

Could one put the stuff into a honey jar? Or do you always start a honey jar with 'new' materials?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 am

Hi cabriellenil,
cabriellenil wrote:I have a question about the loadstones. At the end of the moving loadstone spell one's supposed to put some of the herbs and the loadstones into the mojo, and work that mojo from then on.

Could one put the stuff into a honey jar? Or do you always start a honey jar with 'new' materials?
Yes, you could put the mated lodestones into a honey jar for continuing work, instead of putting them into mojo hand, and this is a very reasonable way to prepare lodestones for a honey jar for love / relationship stability. Likewise, some folks will design their moving lodestone spells with smaller "rider" lodestones on each of the larger lodestones, thereby creating multiple pairs of lodestones at the end of the spell, and will place a pair of the smaller riders in a mojo hand to carry, while keeping the larger pair of lodestones under their bed.

Good Luck!

sun999

Unread post by sun999 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you very much. :P
Appreciate you time.Hope it will work.

alwaylucky808

love spell kit...please help

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

I dont have a crossroad in front of my house its about a mile a way. can I just walk across my street and walk back?
and also I read about 3 days 3 weeks 3 months..what if its passed all these time..and nothing happen what should I do?

rickets

Re: love spell kit...please help

Unread post by rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 am

Doesn't matter very much about the 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months. You can discard them at 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, and on the third day of the week, Wednesday. I thought the 3's for just for papa legba in haitian vodou?

Don't forget you can also make artificial crossroads, I'm sure burying them in a five spot hole in the dirt will be just fine. You can drop three pennys over at the crossroads when you pass it by for pay, if you believe in that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 am

Pemotdotcom wrote:I dont have a crossroad in front of my house its about a mile a way. can I just walk across my street and walk back?
and also I read about 3 days 3 weeks 3 months..what if its passed all these time..and nothing happen what should I do?
If you have seen no movement after 3 months the spell may have failed, seek divination on the matter.

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

I don't know anything about the penny. I have to look it up! Thank you

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am

Pemotdotcom wrote:I don't know anything about the penny. I have to look it up! Thank you
The pennys is a old way of paying the crossroads for its work, like how you pay to enter and leave the graveyard, and pay the grave you take the dirt from.

alwaylucky808

Unread post by alwaylucky808 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

the crossroad was for me to throw water over my back toward the sunrise.. since I dont have crossroad so id walked across my street and walk back.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

mott808 wrote:the crossroad was for me to throw water over my back toward the sunrise.. since I dont have crossroad so id walked across my street and walk back.

You should find a crossroads. I do not have a crossroads near my home, since I leave on a cul-de-sac and I walk about a block over to one. It is a small thing to do for the effectiveness of the work.

Mary

basilthyme

Love me spell kit-following days

Unread post by basilthyme » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello LM,

I have just been on the 3rd Day of the love me spell kit,just have few things to ask
the incense is to be burnt and the magnetic sand sprinkled each day but do i dress the candles and sprinkle sachet on each day as well,like the first day ? it does not say anything on the instructions about it.
The roots behind the candles: i had placed them inside the saucer itself the first day, but today the wax started dripping into them, so i moved them from inside the saucer to just outside but still being behind respective candles. Is it okay?
i am now making a note of candle burns each day, are there specific things,signs, wax remains i could notice to see how the situation will come up?

The love honey jar i have just made, i had placed sugar,all roots and herbs and petition into the jar first and then poured honey on top,i filled the jar up to shoulder level with as much space as i could see,though now i see lot of herbs including the petition paper has popped up and only half into the honey, as the jar seems to be not up to shoulder level now, is it okay?

can honey jars be ever opened to fill them more with honey.?

waiting to hear,
Love
Basilthyme

bugaboo

Love me spell kit Question

Unread post by bugaboo » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Yes, I have ordered love me spell kit. In order to start the actual spell you have to take a bath in the love bath crystals, then you are supposed to take the water you bathed in to a crossroads. Is there another step I can do besides that one because there's no crossroads near my house and I don't have a car to go to the nearest one.

nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: Love me spell kit Question

Unread post by nagasiva » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Bugaboo, your question would get a faster response if you had posted it on the correct board, Ask For Help With Spellcasting. The Forum Technical Help board is for questions relating to the use of the forum itself. In order to post in the Ask For Help With Spellcasting board you do need to register an account with the forum (and if you are having trouble doing so the Forum Technical Help board is the right place to ask for assistance). With a registered account, you will also be able to have the forum notify you of responses to your question via email.

To assist, I have moved your question to the correct board and edited the question to make it easier to read. I hope this helps get you the answers you are looking for.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Love me spell kit-following days

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm

1) For a list of wax divination signs, see the "hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

2) No problem; this isnt a science lab class, it's a speiritual art. Your artistry may not be at top-level, but your spiritual intentionality is strong, one would hope.

3) Yes. We do this all the time.
catherine yronwode

jewel
Forum Member

love me spell kit.

Unread post by jewel » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 am

I was wondering is the love me Spell kit the same spell as the love me or die spell? (you use the john the conqueror root, red thread, a paper bag, and a red flannel bag with both of your hair?

silver_disc

Re: love me spell kit.

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:51 am

jewel wrote:I was wondering is the love me Spell kit the same spell as the love me or die spell? (you use the john the conqueror root, red thread, a paper bag, and a red flannel bag with both of your hair?
No, definitely not!

The Love Me Or Die spell is EXTREMELY coercive, forcing the man to love you or fall ill, possibly to a grave extent if he resists it over a long period of time, hence the name "Love me or die". I would not use this unless I'm very, very desperate.

The Love Me spell kit, on the other hand, works in a more unaggressive manner by sweetening him to you, and making him fall (and hopefully, stay) in love with you.

They might have some basic ingredients in common, but their intent is wholly different.

For example, John the Conqueror root is generally used to represent a man- in a Love Me spell, you might anoint it with your sexual juices or menstrual blood to draw him to you and carry it around in a mojo bag, but in the LMOD spell, you figuratively cut him open to stuff cursing and love dust in, and seal them up inside him.

I hope this helps, and if the LMOD spell is your intention, I suggest it be your last resort- do try more "gentle" spells such as honey jars or even a Nation Sack, which binds a man to your will and makes sure he remains faithful to you, both romantically and sexually.

Good luck! :D

ko558

Question on sack in spell kit

Unread post by ko558 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

I am new at this. I recently ordered Love Me spell kit and was wondering if i can add the string from tying a man's nature to it weeks after i dress the sack. Have tried searching forum and LM but got confused.
Also what personal concerns do i need to gather? i would like to get started on gathering these items so i can get started right when i receive the kit.
Thanks in advance.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Question on sack in spell kit

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm

The love me spell kit has everything included for the spell. Are you thinking of the Nation Sack?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:35 am

The Love Me spellkit can be adapted to make a nation sack type mojo very easily. Just follow the directions included with the kit, but leave your mojo untied until you are able to obtain the necessary personal concerns. When working with a nation sack it is acceptable to add personal concerns on an ongoing basis. A nation sack prepared using the Love Me spell kit might contain the following: dressed High John and Queen Elizabeth roots; a pinch of the love herbs included with the kit; a pinch of magnetic sand from the paired lodestones; matched personal concerns from each of you (i.e. hair and hair, etc.); a birth year coin for each of you -- and the coup de grace...take his measure, tie his nature and he's all yours! I purchased and used the Love Me spell kit to prepare a nation sack and am very pleased with the results.

You can read more about the nation sack here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Hope this helps!

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 am

My kit arrived yesterday. Picked it up today. I was impressed about how quickly I received it (only 4 days from when I placed my order!!) and how neatly wrapped everything was. Now I just need to find the time I will have privacy while working the spell...

After reading the instructions, I have yet another question. Why don't the lodestones go into the bag after the spell?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am

If you really wanted to put the lodestones into the mojo you could, but their size would make carrying the bag on your person uncomfortable and indiscreet. I believe the instructions included indicate the lodestones should be placed beneath the conjugal bed or buried beneath the front door step. I chose instead to place mine on my love and marriage altar, along with my honeyjar. I regularly work conjure at that altar and my "little an & em" lodestones are just as happy as two peas in a pod, just like my husband and me.

Again, the spell instructions included with the kits are intended to help you make good use of your supplies, but there is room for variation to fit your personal needs. Just keep those variations within the scope of the intended hoodoo traditional uses to see the most favorable results. Once you learn more about how to work with various curios, roots and symbolic ingredients, making those changes to personalize your spellwork will come quite naturally to you.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Ok thanks. I think I will stick to the instructions though. This is my first spell and I don't want to make a mistake.

ko558

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 am

Do I need to go through the process of naming the lodestones everyday during the seven day ritual?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Question on Love Me Spell Kit instructions

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 am

No - once they're named, they're named.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ko558

Re: Question on Love Me Spell Kit instructions

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am

Do you need to reanoint everything every day that you do the spell?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”