• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Unread postby rs09 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 am

Hello everyone! I just received my love spell kit, was reading through it in preparation and had a few questions. First, for the ritual bathing, I was wondering how many times I am suppose to pour the water over my head. Is once sufficient? The spells states that I should bathe thoroughly...do I use my usual shampoos and soaps to do so? How much of the bath water should I collect? And, does the water need to be thrown at the crossroads before dawn or will any daylight hour do? I read somewhere on the boards that I could effectively toss the water from my car window. Is this also accurate?

Generally speaking, I would like to know if it is ok to do the preparation the night before...for example the candle carving and setting out the other materials. When laying out materials...should the herbs surround the other items? Should the candle be placed on the tray as well? And what is the average amount of time each knob will take to burn down?

When the spell is done and it suggests that I put the items under the bed or bury them at front door. I have a quirky dog who loves to sleep under the bed and will probably disturb my items. If I choose to bury them at my front door, should I leave the items on the tray? Can the items be wrapped in something and kept at any other place inside the home?

I know that these are many questions, but I would like to be clear on the process before I begin. I am really excited about working this spell and would like to make it as effective as I can. Thank you all sooooo much for taking the time to read my post!

RS
rs09

Re: Love me spell kit

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 12, 2009 5:46 am

When taking a hoodoo bath, a single pour over the head is NOT sufficient. And you should work it the other way around if drawing in love.
From feet to head. Scoop up the water, scrub it in briskly while praying out loud. Repeat feet to head seven or nine times. Take your time, focus and draw the love to you.

Soap and shampoo should NOT be used in a hoodoo bath.

Collect a jar full. if you feel it to be insufficient, then you MUST take more.

Tossing from a car window is fine if you are placing it so the target will step in it, but NOT if you are going to a crossroad.
If you are sincere with your work you go to the crossroad so you can trow it towards the rising sun. That means at dawn and not at a random point between tv-shows ^^.

Don´t look for shortcuts with your work. Especially not if you are inexperienced, if you want good results and you want to feel the empowerment that a thorough and traditional work will bring.

I still recall a client of mine, totally unexperienced in performing spells and an utter disbeliever, who did his first spell "by the book". It was a seven day spell and this was during Swedish Summer when dawn comes around 3 a.m. He took his baths in cold water (since it is considered slightly more genuine and effective by some) as well.
The spell worked like a clock and since that day he has performed many spells. Èach of them with the same amount of dedication and EVERY SINGLE ONE a success to this day.

I sometimes prepare candles and stuff the night before, especially if I am about to wipe down the house with a floor wash or taking a bath in combination with the other work. I find that such preparations actually enhance the work due to the otherwise very long hours of focus neccesary.

The rest of the question I can not answer being not very familiar with the instructions of the Love Me Spell kit.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: Love me spell kit

Unread postby rs09 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:55 am

Thank you Johannes for your reply.

I am fairly inexperienced at casting spells so I wanted to understand the entire process thoroughly. I did work this spell cautiously yet with all of my faith and concentration. I did just finish this spell and I am optimistic about its results. From the onset of the spell, I noticed this particular person began to initiate contact on a regular basis, whereas before I felt he only responded when I contacted him. He had always appeared interested, but now I sense a more dedicated friendship. I am hoping that this develops into more with time.
rs09

Love me bottle spell

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi all,

I just received my dressed Love Me bottle spell from LM (thanks for fast shipping guys!) but the instructions were kind of just a vague printout of a history of bottle spells with some general instructions.

It already has herbs and roots in it but what else of our personal items could I add to it. I have hair, photographs, sexual fluids of both parties.

Also there is just one candle included to burn before sealing but is it more powerful to keep it going with more candles and how long would one do this before sealing the bottle?

How does one write the petition paper in this case? do you write your desire then cross the two names on top of it? Or cross the two names above and then write the petition on a clear space below it?

Sorry for all the newb questions but I searched the forums and could not find the answers.
loveliesbleeding

Re: Love me bottle spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

loveliesbleeding wrote:It already has herbs and roots in it but what else of our personal items could I add to it. I have hair, photographs, sexual fluids of both parties.

I think adding the photo with the petition written on the back and the sexual fluids would be good. You could add the hairs but the sexual fuilds are strong all on thie own,I would save the hairs for future work.

loveliesbleeding wrote:Also there is just one candle included to burn before sealing but is it more powerful to keep it going with more candles and how long would one do this before sealing the bottle?

I personally would burn the one candle,close up the bottle and if you feel drawn to burn candles on it burn them on the lid.

loveliesbleeding wrote:How does one write the petition paper in this case? do you write your desire then cross the two names on top of it? Or cross the two names above and then write the petition on a clear space below it?

I would write one your loved ones full name three times,turn the paper 90 degrees and write your full name three times over the other persons. Then write your command in an unbroken circle around the names, you have to write it with out lifting your pen from the paper. I would take it a step farther and if you have a picture of the you two together use the back of that as the name paper. And if its two separate picture putt them together with a program like photoshop. If you don't want to do that you could smear some honey on their faces and press the photos together, then you'd have to write the name paper on a separate sheet.

loveliesbleeding wrote:Sorry for all the newb questions but I searched the forums and could not find the answers.

Don't be sorry for having to ask.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Thank you so much! you always help me with your answers... I'm gonna get started right this evening :)
loveliesbleeding

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Best of Luck
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Love Me Spell Kit

Unread postby sun999 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 am

Hello, I have a question regarding paper that it says i should write my name 9 times and his name 9 time. SHould I write on one piece of paper or seperate? Because it says put your name paper in woman's stone and his name on unde man's stone.
Another question is
Is there any difference between loadstones, I am confused which one is male which one is female?

Thanks
sun999

Re: Love Me Spell Kit

Unread postby Silverpony » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

Elongated lodestones are male; rounder/more compact ones are female. Before you put them on your altar, put a pinch of magnetic sand on them and play with them a little to see where they draw most strongly from. You want them to draw towards each other from these areas of strongest attraction, so once you've figured that out you can set them on the altar in that orientation to each other.
Silverpony

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi sun999,

sun999 wrote:Hello, I have a question regarding paper that it says i should write my name 9 times and his name 9 time. SHould I write on one piece of paper or seperate? Because it says put your name paper in woman's stone and his name on unde man's stone.

In this case, you would write separate papers (your name 9 times on one, his name nine times of the other), and place them under their respective lodestones. If this is a moving lodestone spell, you would move the papers with the lodestones day by day.
Lukianos

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:24 am

I have a question about the loadstones. At the end of the moving loadstone spell one's supposed to put some of the herbs and the loadstones into the mojo, and work that mojo from then on.

Could one put the stuff into a honey jar? Or do you always start a honey jar with 'new' materials?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Lukianos » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 am

Hi cabriellenil,

cabriellenil wrote:I have a question about the loadstones. At the end of the moving loadstone spell one's supposed to put some of the herbs and the loadstones into the mojo, and work that mojo from then on.

Could one put the stuff into a honey jar? Or do you always start a honey jar with 'new' materials?

Yes, you could put the mated lodestones into a honey jar for continuing work, instead of putting them into mojo hand, and this is a very reasonable way to prepare lodestones for a honey jar for love / relationship stability. Likewise, some folks will design their moving lodestone spells with smaller "rider" lodestones on each of the larger lodestones, thereby creating multiple pairs of lodestones at the end of the spell, and will place a pair of the smaller riders in a mojo hand to carry, while keeping the larger pair of lodestones under their bed.

Good Luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby sun999 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you very much. :P
Appreciate you time.Hope it will work.
sun999

love spell kit...please help

Unread postby alwaylucky808 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

I dont have a crossroad in front of my house its about a mile a way. can I just walk across my street and walk back?
and also I read about 3 days 3 weeks 3 months..what if its passed all these time..and nothing happen what should I do?
alwaylucky808

Re: love spell kit...please help

Unread postby rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 am

Doesn't matter very much about the 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months. You can discard them at 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning, and on the third day of the week, Wednesday. I thought the 3's for just for papa legba in haitian vodou?

Don't forget you can also make artificial crossroads, I'm sure burying them in a five spot hole in the dirt will be just fine. You can drop three pennys over at the crossroads when you pass it by for pay, if you believe in that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
rickets

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 am

Pemotdotcom wrote:I dont have a crossroad in front of my house its about a mile a way. can I just walk across my street and walk back?
and also I read about 3 days 3 weeks 3 months..what if its passed all these time..and nothing happen what should I do?

If you have seen no movement after 3 months the spell may have failed, seek divination on the matter.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby alwaylucky808 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

I don't know anything about the penny. I have to look it up! Thank you
alwaylucky808

Unread postby rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 am

Pemotdotcom wrote:I don't know anything about the penny. I have to look it up! Thank you

The pennys is a old way of paying the crossroads for its work, like how you pay to enter and leave the graveyard, and pay the grave you take the dirt from.
rickets

Unread postby alwaylucky808 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

the crossroad was for me to throw water over my back toward the sunrise.. since I dont have crossroad so id walked across my street and walk back.
alwaylucky808

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:37 pm

mott808 wrote:the crossroad was for me to throw water over my back toward the sunrise.. since I dont have crossroad so id walked across my street and walk back.

You should find a crossroads. I do not have a crossroads near my home, since I leave on a cul-de-sac and I walk about a block over to one. It is a small thing to do for the effectiveness of the work.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 am

Do I need to go through the process of naming the lodestones everyday during the seven day ritual?
ko558

Re: Question on Love Me Spell Kit instructions

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 am

No - once they're named, they're named.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ko558 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am

Do you need to reanoint everything every day that you do the spell?
ko558

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 am

No, yet workers do this differently. e.g., a 7 day petition for money may be anointed daily, it is your preference. Personally I anoint 9 day candles twice and petition daily.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Its a personal matter. I generally only anoint my candles and herbs only initially if I am working a conjure over a period of days. Though there are times that I simply get a feeling that I need to reanoint. Its a matter of personal preference.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

More Love Me Spell Kit Questions

Unread postby maverick96 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:38 am

Sorry if these have been answered before, but I've searched all through the forum & can't seem to find any answers. When done with the Love Me spell kit, it says to wear love me oil & carry the mojo bag with you when you go to see the one you love. What if the person you love lives very far away & you likely won't see them anytime soon, unless the spell works? Like east coast vs. west coast? Also, it says to bury the remains at your front door or put under your bed. What if you think you may be moving in a couple months? I only plan to move temporarily, but will be gone for at least 6-9 months. Thanks to anyone who may be able to help.
Thank you St Florian for your protection!
maverick96

Re: More Love Me Spell Kit Questions

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Bury it in a potted plant and take it with you. If your loved one lives far away then maybe dress a letter to him with corresponding powders and sexual fluids and send out to him.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

amhart820 if this is a person that you are in contact with, you may want to include some follow me boy, come to me combination. There are several ways to keep a spell with you as you travel and ConjureMan named one that is conducive to your situation.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maverick96 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks for both of your answers, just a couple problems. The plant idea would be great, but I'm absolutely terrible at taking care of plants. It's not that I don't want to care for a plant, but the few I've tried caring for have died on me! I just have a "brown thumb" I guess. As far as the dressed letter, that's a little difficult too. I knew where he lived when he & I first started talking b/c I stayed with him for about a week, but since then he's moved in with his dad & started seeing someone else :( (working on that problem as well). We still keep in touch via e-mail, just not as much as we used to :( :( Any other ideas? Thanks!
maverick96

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Do not take this the wrong way, but you are inhibiting your options maverick96. Do what is necessary to get the results you seek. Try the potted plant and mail the letter to his dad's house.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Mail it to the dad;s house if you can, but if your one of those people who can't keep a house plant alive to save your life then find another way, you do not want the plant you put on your trick to die, :/ Maybe you should wait on doing the spell until you are settled in one place, that would be best.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

There are several plants that you can get that are easy to maintain, find one that will suit your puposes.

Try to look up his address using the various internet services, or if you are in email contact ask him if you can send him a nice friendly card. You could also use this opportunity to send him other sneaky tricks.

If you cannot get him in contact with your powders and oils, then simply go with what you have. Some people are better at distance work than others, so getting someone in contact with a scent or powders is a great way of overcoming that.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maverick96 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 am

Thx everyone for your input. I did figure that the plant idea might not be a good one for me if it's likely to die. I actually killed a cactus once! As far as the dressed letter, I think I may be able to pull that off. I may even be able to send him back a sweatshirt he gave me for the flight home w/a little note, thanking him for "lending" it to me. Any ideas for any tricks using the sweatshirt? I really don't want to part w/it ;) but will sacrifice it if it will aid in getting me back into his arms. Cheesy, I know :?
maverick96

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:29 pm

You can get a few strings from it (to keep) as a personal concern and dress it with the love me oils and/or sachet powders before mailing.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Keep a few of the strings and wash the sweatshirt in bath crystals like Come to Me. You can also dress your note that you're sending with corresponding powders.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

love me spell kit combine with nation sack?

Unread postby silvcrystal » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi,I'm new to this forum. I read from here that it's possible to use love me spell kit and add "essence of nation sack" ( menstrul fluid on 2 birth year coins and the cotton string with the lover's semen on it). I just ordered the kit and everything I needed to combine the "two" yesterday. I have just collected the semen today and disperse it on the string and tie the knot while he answered "yes". My question is, is it a good idea to collect personal concern before performing the spell (as i'm still waiting for the supplies)? I am keeping the string in a zip lock bag right now so is it ok to just add that in when the i complete the spell like maybe 3-4 weeks later? Thank you!
silvcrystal

Re: love me spell kit combine with nation sack?

Unread postby j82 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 am

i collect personal items before needing them it makes it easier.. who wants to run aound collecting hair the day they make a mojo.. i even stock some personal items because you never know when you need it lol.
j82

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 pm

There you go j82... if you are collecting semen or menses before use make sure you freeze them.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

... Or dry them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Kelleygirl » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

What happens when there is no more mensus.... over it..
Kelleygirl

Unread postby silvcrystal » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm

I got the package (fast shipping)!! Can someone please help me clear up something in the instructions? Am I supposed to have 2 separate name papers, one with his name and the other with my name written on it? Other than love me oil, i have attraction, kiss me now, follow me boy, fire of love, come to me and crown of success oil. I want to mix them first in a jar and let them sit for a month to anoint the candle. Would that be too much? If I need to take out some of the oil, which one should I take out? I also want to know if it's good idea to feed the mojo bag with the mixture of these oils? thank you!
silvcrystal

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm

You feed a mojo according to its intent sometimes it asks for specific oils...e.g. Love Me may ask for Follow Me Boy oils...get the picture?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tom » Wed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm considering ordering a spell kit, I've done a reconciliation spell kit before and I've had to send a letter at the very end..

Do you have to send a letter with the Love Me spell kit? I just can't seem to find the specific instructions on this one.

Tom
tom

Re: Love Spell Kit

Unread postby ko558 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 pm

If you are talking about the Love me spell kit there is no letter made. You create a mojo hand at the end of the spell.
ko558

Unread postby smokey » Sat May 08, 2010 5:44 am

Hi. I have just ordered a love spell to be performed for me by a professional root doctor, but at the same time i want to start my own Love Me Spell Kit from lucky mojo next week during new moon period.

1) Is there any conflict of the two? Like will they cancel the effect of each other? can i do both of them concurrently at the same time?

2) On the love me spell kit.. instruction said that i have to put the lodestones with their attract side facing each other.. may i know which is there attract side?

many thx, good luck to all of you :)
smokey

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

1) Anytime you are having work done on your behalf, you should always check with your worker before doing any work that was not part of the original plan laid out. The two spells will not "cancel each other out, but if you are new to this sort of work, you need to coordinate your efforts with the professional whom you have hired.

Please see this page at AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, that explains "Suggestions For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor" -- and answers your question in more detail:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... or_Clients

2) I would suggest that you take some time to learn about the hoodoo tradition through these links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Best of luck.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Love Me Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:38 pm

2) feed the stones and touch them together to see which sides draw and which ones dont, much like two sides of a magnet
j82

Unread postby smokey » Sun May 09, 2010 3:48 am

thx very much.

then what about the lodestones of the love spell kit? which one is their attract side? how should i put them on the tray so they attract side will be "facing each other"? :)
smokey

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

you feed them as j82 said. the food will show you which sides are magnetic - you want the two stones to draw together.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

forget to do one step

Unread postby kinshin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 am

for the love spell kit . if i forget to make some step ( just like to move the lodestone closer ) is that a big problem . just one time of seven day
kinshin

Re: forget to do one step

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am

Well, moving a lodestone closer is apart of the spellwork to draw the person closer to you. So yes it is a important step of the work. Not moving the lodestone closer or forgetting to light a candle in a series of days shows a lack of dedication and concentration for the work. I do not think all is lost however, I would continue to move the lodestone closer, and working with it, and then following up with a vigil light to help with the spell work. If anything else you can always repeat the work again.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: forget to do one step

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Dedication is the key word here...but I agree with starsinthesky7...continue the spell until it is complete..
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spencey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:42 pm

I have the love me spell kit and it says to set the lodestones on the tray so that the sides that attract are facing one another. I can not seem to tell which sides will attract to each other when I put them together because they do not seem to attract to each other. Am I missing something because I have not started to feed them the magnetic sand yet but still setting things up. Both stones seem to not be drawn to any side of each other. What should I do? Thoughts?
spencey

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 pm

There is a side that attracts, it feels like a pull, it may not be strong if you are not feeding them.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spencey » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

I decided to go ahead and guess at the side where it looks like the lodestone was cut in half. Hopefully this is right. The lodestone I have have no pull at all on any of the sides. I tried it for about 15 min, took a quick nap and came back to see if I was dreaming but I was right no pull at all. I will have to update after 7 days.
spencey

Unread postby Marnie » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:57 am

Hi, some weird things happened to the candle in this spell kid. While I wanted to put it out after the ritual on the second day it started to burn again... I had to try it 2 to 5 times every time from then on till I succeded. I haven't found an explenation. Maybe you guys have an idea?
Marnie

Attempting Love Me spell kit, did I screw it up?

Unread postby Twomutch1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello,

I am very new {like this is my first experience of any sort} in magic. I am not a spiritual person, and in fact am an atheist. However, I really want this to work {perhaps out of desperation} and am giving it my all and am approaching it with an open mind. So, I bought a "Love Me" spell kit with the intent to get this girl... I really did put good effort into getting everything ready for this ahead of time, however it is the problem you don't expect.

I got everything ready over the few days before I was prepared to begin. so question #1 the most personal thing I could get of her's is a pair of her unwashed panties. Correspondingly I used a pair on my unwashed boxers for mine. I had some difficultly getting her panties, and I didn't want to get them all dirty with magnetic sand. So I put both pairs Under the tray with the lodestones. Is this ok?

Question #2 I got up early {before dawn} on my day off on my intended day to start. I started with the bath in the love me crystals. I made sure to pour the water over my head 7 times, and bathe in only upward motions {not as easy at it sounds.} Then I got out of the bath and started to air dry, but I got cold and cheated a bit and dried myself with my "fresh clean clothes" that I brought with me, I thought that would be less bad than using my not clean towel. Then I realized I had forgotten to say the thing about doing the work in love's name. So I said it while I finished drying / shivering off. Then I collected my "basin" large cup of the bath water. Have I screwed anything up so far?

Question #3 I'm not exactly sure what a "crossroads" is, but I assume it is roughly the same as an intersection. So, I carried my cup of water to the nearest intersection, threw it over my left shoulder towards the east, turned and walked home, and didn't stop to answer any of the questions of the currious kids waiting at their bus stop. Then when I got to my door I turned and looked behind me {Crap}. So I pretty much blew this one

Question #4 I followed the instructions to the letter on everything during the ritual. But I have 1 more problem. I have never burned incense in my life. To start with where it says on the package that it is self lighting, bit of an overstatement, I did finally get it to burn though. Then After I finished for the day I realized that it smells a LOT. I won't go into details, but I can't have that smell around the house. So later I took it outside and burned it all at once with a touch of gasoline to get it going. I thought that would be less bad than throwing it away. Can the spell work without incense every day?

Now I'm on day 3 and I'm getting concerned. The girl that this is targeting has been more aloof this week than ever. I'm starting to be afraid I am driving her away instead of making her Love me, and I really do want her!

Please help
:?
Twomutch1

Re: Attempting Love Me spell kit, did I screw it up?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Congratulations on trying your first spell. Question #1 yes that was ok, alternatively, you could cut or pull a few strings from both (crotch areas) and use as a personal concern. Question#2 No, you do not dry off, you air dry because you want the essences in the water to stay on you as you do your work. Question#3 You did fine here, do not look back after you have disposed of the bath water. Question#4 Gasoline? No! you are reaching here. You do not add gasoline to incense for it to burn...is that why it was spelling? Its seems you did get off to a not so good start. If the instructions say to burn incense everyday that is what you do.

cat designed these kits for directives in spell casting, although all spell casters do not use all items; experienced conjures may or may use lets say incense each time. But in this case you were following the instructions to get a certain outcome and along the way, you may several changes, which could affect your spells outcome. If you have ingredients left, I would start over and in the mean time, after getting a reading, ask LM to set lights for you if the reading is positive for you and the target.

Get a reading on the target of interest. Call one of LMs readers and rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:14 am

Hej Twomutch1,
I think you have misunderstood how to use the incense powder. So I will give you a short description of how you should do it.
You take a piece of paper and twist it into a small cone. you scoop up the incense with the cone and pack it down with your fingertip.
When it is full and packed you turn it and tap on it to get the whole incense cone out where you will burn it.
Don't pack to loose or it will fall apart. Make the paper cone smaller to have less amount of incense burning.
Leave the windows open if you do not like all the scent and smoke in the house.

The incense is for enhancing your work, you can work without using incense. I would continue the work you are doing, and as jwmcclin says, get a reading on this. Perhaps if you decide to continue working, get some coaching with the reading.
/ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Twomutch1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

No, I tried to get the incense to burn by itself, right next to the candle, without accelerant, inside. I did finally get it to burn that way. I had no idea about the paper cone thing. Thank you for the information. After I had finished, and gone back to bed, later I went back to where I have been {spell working?} and noticed the room still smelled like incense a lot. Like I said I can't have that smell around. I did air the place out, but since I had divided the incense into seven equal portions {like the instructions said} it was out of it's package {on a piece of paper} and open to the air. So the smell came right back. That is when I decided to take it outside and burn it all at once. This is when used the gas to get it to burn. Ok, so it was a stretch, I didn't know what else to do.

Now as for this reading you both mentioned. Now I'm really in the dark. I did look at the page you linked me too. What is LM? When I do talk to whoever this is, I know you said to ask them to "set lights" for me but I have no clue what else to say. Like do I say "I screwed up a spell, and was told to ask you to set lights for me."????

sorry for all the questions. I'm a pretty bright guy, but apparently not when it comes to magic.

My name is Eric by the way, sorry I didn't mention it before.
Twomutch1

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo