• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:28 am

Love Spell Help!

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Love Spell Help!

Unread postby Princesa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi All,

I would like to know if I need to perform another Love Spell. I purchased a 7-day Love Spell kit from Lucky mojo and performed this. It ended yesterday. I performed the spell per the instruction. I also had a custom-made honey jar made for me. How will I know if my spells will manifest? Can I perform another love spell for the same intended target? I have not spoken to my love or almost 6 months now, and I am getting impatient to be with him. I have requested several readings, and they all were wishy-washy, unknown outcome.. What can I do to manifest this situation?

Thanks!
Princesa

Re: Love Spell Help!

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

normally you wait 3 days for signes of the work, 3 weeks for movement and 3months for manifestation.. after that go back and rethink and due. Also id do some mundane work too, we cant expect magic to do everything, it will open more doors and oppertunitys if you do some proactive things too. Im not sure why you dont talk, lets say a fight, then send him a dressed letter asking for forgiveness and you want to reconnect, perhaps friends? sure its not what you want but its a good door way to talking and to let the magic do its thing. did you get a reading from cat? she is to the point and accurate, she will tell you up front if you are wasting time or if you will be successful. Good luck
j82

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo