• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Love Uncrossing Bath

Love Uncrossing Bath

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:14 am

I am interested in performing a love/sex uncrossing bath. I found a bath posted on this site by ConjureMan Ali which included rue, rose petals, and violet leaves. Unfortunately I do not have access to these products -- but I do have one packet each of Jinx Killer Bath, Uncrossing Bath, Cast Off Evil Bath, 13 Herb Bath, and Chinese Wash. I also have access to fresh rose petals, Love Me Oil, and a 4 oz. premixed oil blend of Follow me Boy, Fire of Love, Love Me, and Stay with me. All products are Lucky Mojo.

Early yesterday morning I did a bath of lemon, lemongrass, and salt to clear out a "situation".

I am ready to do another bath.

Please advise what would be good for love uncrossing?
Kriskat9

Re: Love Uncrossing Bath

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello Kriskat9,

For your situation, for what purpose is this for? Is to bring better relationships to you? Keep rid of the energy of a bad relationship you had?

If it is for removing a past "Situation" as you put it, and that is from a bad relationship you recently got out of. I recommend just using the 13 Herb Bath. Some of the best Magick is done with simple ingredients. In some cases, a "Kitchen Sink" approach is not needed.

Focus on your intention to be cleared of this energy and put your thoughts in a place of cleansing. Your mindset is the best tool. Use the 13 Herb Bath, and meditate on moving past the ties of "Situation"

There is a lot of power in prayer and meditation.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Thanks Apollo Dark for your advice.

The "situation" was a relationship that never left the ground.

I have had a series of "almost" relationships and sexual/romantic encounters that have not taken off over the last 2 years+ so I figured a love uncrossing would help to clear me for future romantic endeavors.
Kriskat9

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm

In this case, some cleansing is a good idea. Just wash all of that away.

Remember when it is meant to be, it will be. Those relationships that never start, that go nowhere, and disappear with no warning (in my opinion) are just lessons to be learned. When you meant the Partner you were meant to be with, it will work. Have faith and just keep your intentions to heart. Focus on your goals, and don't let go.

There are always ups and downs in life, but the important thing is to keep faith.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

Thanks Apollo Dark for your kind words and good intentions. :D
Kriskat9

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:56 am

Since the 13 Herb Bath includes Rue and you said you have access to Rose Petals, you already have two of the three ingredients in ConjureMan Ali's combination. Blend them and proceed with faith.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Thank You so much Catherineyronwode. Funny, I just now happened to be looking at your wonderful book for some ideas (which I sometimes refer to as a reference) when I came back and saw your advice. I will try out this bath and will keep everyone updated.
Kriskat9

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Kriskat9 wrote:Thanks Apollo Dark for your kind words and good intentions. :D

You are most Welcome. Keep working to your goal.

And anything you will need in addition can be found here at luckymojo.com

Here on the forums is a great place for Product Recommendations!

Don't be a stranger.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pink Moon » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

Hello all,

I've been wanting to purchase a 13 Herb Bath supply from Lucky Mojo for a while now and utilize it for Love Uncrossing purposes. Before making the purchase, I do have some inquiries regarding Love Uncrossing baths.

A few weeks ago, I proceeded to perform a love spell and while that process is going great, I thought about also ushering in some "Me" work as well and truly cleanse myself from any past romantic hiccups, ghosts and negative notions that I may still have lingering around. I thought it would be important to address these issues now before bringing them into any new relationship that I may form.

Is it a good idea to do a Love Uncrossing Bath while having a Love Spell (working with Oshun on this one) manifest at the same time? Besides the rose petals, are there any other ingredients I may need to add to the 13 Herb Bath?

Thank you and blessings!

-PM
Pink Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello, Pink Moon ,
Miss cat has already said (se her post above) that you need to add at least 2 ingredients (see the ingredients in the first post by Kriskat).
If this were me, I would have performed the bath first and then the love work with Mama Oshun.
But if you have already started the work with her then, it's up to you.
By the way, have you considered Cut and Clear for any emotional ties that you have with another?
www.luckymojo.com.cutandclear.html
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pink Moon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I don't think a C&C is necessary because I don't have any major emotional ties to any of my exes, this was just a last minute suggestion from a friend that I thought would be a nice touch to my prior spell work. I do have Rose Petals and Violet Leaves at home so I can add them to the herbal bath.

I'm sure Mama Oshun wouldn't mind anything beneficial towards matters of (self)love and the heart.

Again, thank you Miss Aida!
Pink Moon

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal