Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Candles: General Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
pida

Re: Lucky Mojo Candles: General Questions and Answers

Unread post by pida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:33 pm

I got a black fixed candle with the purpose to break up my bad coworkers from my boss and their relationship will turn sour. I have been lighting it for 3 nights and snuffed out the flame after each use by using a lid to cover the glass candle until the flame went out. The smoke had been clear each time. When I got home today my mom told me she lighted the candle because she thought it would make my room smelled better. So when she didn't smell fragrant as she expected, she used a fan to extinguish the candle flame.

Do I need to start a new candle since my mom did this? Please advise. Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, pida ,

I am so sorry but you need to start a new candle. She ruined the spell completely.

Honestly, she shouldn't have even seen it (let alone mess with it)

I am sorry!!

pida

Unread post by pida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Thank you miss Aida for your advise. A follow up to the previous question- I am also burning a blockbuster candle on separate days before starting on reconciliation spelled kit that I bought from LM. Both my mom and my sister had come inside my room while and during the time I was burning the fixed blockbuster glass vigil candle. So were they not supposed to see that -all these times? :o

pida

Unread post by pida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 pm

Sorry I was also going to ask you miss Aida- while waiting to receive another order of vigil candle from LM. I am considering buying slippery elm herb powder from local health food store and put it in my left shoes with the 11 apostles and Judas the betrayer on right shoes. Would you recommend me doing the above in the mean time?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, Pida,

Honestly, nobody should see your spells.

I don't know what to tell you other than that. Is there anyway that you could possible hide the work when you are not around?

I personally consider the spells ruined.

As far as the Slippery elm, this is how it's used:

www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html

Take care

Black+Cat

Unread post by Black+Cat » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Hello -- In a few posts for candle spells, I've read that if anyone sees or tampers with a spell, it needs to be redone. Is it ok for someone to see a candle on my altar if the candle isn't lit? I'm not sure how to wrap up and put away ongoing work such as a candle that's on a big plate along with herbs, helper candles, etc., so if I put up a screen so no one passing the altar could see any of the ongoing work (the altar is in a room without a door, and that's the only room I can put it in), would that be that sufficient? Final question: Does the rule apply to ALL kinds of work (candles, poppets, mojos, vigils, etc.), or is it ok for others to see (but not interfere with) certain types of work -- for example, vigils? Sorry if these questions are already answered somewhere on the forum, I did some keyword searches but didn't find the information. Thanks for your help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello Black+Cat,

I think a screen is a good idea and should be sufficient. Spellwork shouldn't be a public happening, but I think some work should be kept more secret than others, especially mojos. They can NEVER been seen or especially touched, or they die. And if you are working secretly against someone, you never want them to see that work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Black+Cat

Unread post by Black+Cat » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:05 am

Thank you sisterjean.

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:07 am

Hello, I am wanting to get another candle set for school. I have two tests A&P I and Lab. These classes require a lot of studying which I'm trying to memorize them as well. I need a candle lot for good grades. Also a candle that would allow me and my boyfriend to get our vehicles. We're currently spending a lot of money on a rental and it's very hard with one vehicle. What are the two candles I need for those,

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 am

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 ,

Crown of Success for School.

Prosperity, Money Drawing, or Wealthy Way for Money for a car

Wishing you great success with school and a vehicle

Take care

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Thank you sooo much!

thawayiwasmade30

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Do the candles need to be lit before I start the exam? And where do I purchase these candles? From the church?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi thawayiwasmade30,

To have a candle set for you on your behalf you can go to the M.I.S.C. Candle Service page to have the church set one for you. Or, if you prefer to burn your own candle, you can purchase a Crown of Success Vigil from Lucky Mojo.

I personally like to have the a candle like this set a couple of days before the exam so the candle is working while one is preparing.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Is it possible to cut the bottom of a 6 inch candle to make it 4 inches? Would it still be effective? I'm asking because I have a few white 6 inch candles at the moment and don't want to wait to use them. I also want them to burn down in a timely fashion.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Hello, Ladee,

Your idea is fine, but it doesn't go far enough. A 6" candle is thicker than a 4" candle, so just cutting it short to 4" will not make it burn as quickly as a thinner 4" candle. Try cutting it to 3" -- that is a better guess (and it is just that, a guess), as far as i am concerned.

By the way -- i moved both your question and my reply from the "Love Spells" section of the forum to the "Candles" section -- it's about candles, after all.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you for the response, Miss Cat! I will do that!

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Hi have a question....

I am a student...and I have applied for a few scholarships and grants...what candle vigil can I purchase or have lit on my behalf , in order to assist me to acquire as much financial aid possible through these grants? Is there one vigil or run of vigils that is best suited for this intent, if there is such thing as a single vigil I can use for this situation? Thanks..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, ChokatLily,

Check out this page:

spells-for-money-gift-crowd-funding-fin ... 16348.html

It is exactly what you are looking for

I pray that you get what you need for school and more!

Take care

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 am

Okay...

Seems like my work is working on my love target. But he has a hard time kissing me, I wear the kiss me oil every time I see him but seems like he still doesn't budge. I asked why, he says it's too intimate, he doesn't feel like he can. Idk what to do.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Reason: Wrong thread

ThoughtsAreThings

Unread post by ThoughtsAreThings » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:03 am

Hi all,

New here. Quick question - I spent a while reading forum posts last night but I'm still confused as to how to properly dispose of vigil candles when they're done burning? I'm assuming you're left with the glass. The ones I'll be doing are uncrossing, healing, return to me. Also, the intention paper (I'm sure the term I used isn't the correct one) -- do you need to use one? If so, is there a correct way of folding it to place it under the candle as it burns? What should I write on it? Or is it more just about the thoughts/meditation/prayer/visualization when you light?

Thanks!
True love is unconditional

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello ThoughtsAreThings,

You can read more about disposing of spell remnants here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

For glass candles, if there is wax leftover in the bottom, I like to freeze the glass then pop out the leftover wax with a butter knife (freezing the wax helps it pop out really easily) then dispose of that wax ritually and just recycle the glass. Some people take out that leftover wax then reuse the glass, by, say, putting flowers in it like a vase.

Petition papers are a pretty important element to a candle spell. And you fold it depending on what you want to accomplish; if you want to bring something to you, fold it toward you; if you want to remove something from you, fold the paper away from you. Petitions are prayers written from the heart, and what you want the spell to do.

I'd recommend you read these pages/books to learn more:

http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

ThoughtsAreThings

Unread post by ThoughtsAreThings » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!!

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 am

I have two quick question.

I have a 7 day glass love candle. The flame is dancing and occasionally flickers, the burn is clean with no black there appears to be a white film on the sides. Is this good? The flames length looks average with no blue in it (not high and not low although it was low when I first started because the wick was small).

My second question is that I was going to leave to go to a friends house and I do live with other people so I am wary of placing it in a bathtub or sink. My roommate is showing a open room to other potential roommates and has a habit of opening up doors regardless if you ask them not to. So anyhow, what is the recommended way of putting out the flame without using my fingers because they are fat and little. Also, is it okay if I move the candle to a safe spot? Currently it is on my bookshelf and I am trying to avoid her seeing my candle.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Hello, Lenore,

To your first question, see answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

To your second question, snuff it out with a candle snuffer

www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#snuffers

Make sure nobody sees the candle at all.

Take care

candle_flamess

Unread post by candle_flamess » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:59 pm

This is probably a silly question but what are helper candles? I recently came across this term in the forum but I'm not quite sure what they are, how they work or when they should be used. Thanks!

ThoughtsAreThings

Unread post by ThoughtsAreThings » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:34 am

Hi Candle_flamess, helper candles are (from what I understand, and I'm new - more wise, please correct me if I'm wrong) basically smaller candles set around the main light to "help" the cause.

candle_flamess

Unread post by candle_flamess » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:00 am

Thank you, ThoughsAreThings.

Are the helper candles just adding extra energy to the spell/main candle? I understand you're also new so it's okay if you can't answer my question. I'm just really trying to learn as much as I can about hoodoo.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello candle_flamess,

Helper candles are called that because they "help" the main spell candle. Whether or not they are used is up to the rootworker doing the spell; some use them and some don't.

If you'd like to learn more about candle magic, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

greenbean1

Unread post by greenbean1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm new to the forum, so I really hope I'm posting this is the right area!

Related to candle work and as a general question, is all candle work hoodoo? I ask because I've seen many books on candle magic and while some make a point to include that there is a general hoodoo foundation to the information given, many don't. So I'm wondering, is all candle magic hoodoo?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:40 pm

greenbean1,

Historically speaking, candle magic developed in the 1930s among hoodoo practitioners. This is a pretty well known fact, and not disputed by folklore historians. It arose from a blending of earlier hoodoo oil lamp and candle magic traditions with the Jewish manufacture of coloured candles for both Jewish and Catholic adherents. The earliest books on candle magic were all written by and for hoodoo practitioners, from 1936 onward. In the 1970s, among the first neo-pagan or witchcraft teachers to adopt hoodoo candle magic and adapt it to their own culture were Charmaine Dey (June Dey Zabawsky) and Lady Sheba (Jessie Wicker Bell). You can read a lot more about this history in my nine dollar book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:46 pm

Yesterday I lit a skull candle to influence someone to think of me.
I snuffed it out this morning before I left for work, because I didn't want to leave it burning unattended. I just got home now and tried to relight it and it won't light. I have a flame to the wick and all it does is make some sizzling sound. I've tried with the 2 lighters that I own, and it still won't light.
I don't know F this matters or not, but I can't see the wick from the bottom of the candle.

What do I do?

I bought this candle from lucky mojo about a month or two ago, I bought 2 skull candles, and the other one lit without a problem. Also if it makes a difference, it looks like the wick is thicker than it was last night. (Like the wick is untwisting/unraveling).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello Grenade,

You could try getting a chopstick and digging out some of the wax around the wick, then relighting it. Maybe the wick drowned a bit?

Read more about burning candles here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Grenade

Unread post by Grenade » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Sister Jean, I tried that, and it still won't light.

I'm not sure if we can post videos, but here is a clip of me trying to light it. (When I first tried to light it I cut off the piece that had already been lit)

I think it's defective, but when I called lucky mojo the woman that answered the phone told me to just add a wick next to it to try to get it to light. Smh.

Pure Heart and Mind

Unread post by Pure Heart and Mind » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello All!

I have a question, Which candle or candles should I get for praying for the world to become peaceful and not so terrifying and hateful? I'd like to pray for all of the negative and evil things to decrease in the world such as violence, racism, bigotry, bullying, sexism, homophobia etc. I do know that Lucky Mojo has a World Peace Vigil Candle and I will be ordering some but do anyone else know of any other great candles that can be used for praying for the world to heal and for it to become a better place for all of us? :)
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Hello,

Here's a radio show that Lucky Mojo did n the topic:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... bisa-71215

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, Grenade ,

Unfortunately videos are not allowed. But, I did take a look at it before I deleted it

You're going to have to dig around and clean up some wax to start it again

Then, because it has created a well, use a mini-torch (they are about $5.00 at cigarette stores_ and burn a hole through the side of the candle to let some of the wax drip out in order to continue the spell

These "wells" are things to watch for when burning candles. And when putting them out, always insure that the wick has not drowned in the wax

Take care.

Bri2016

Unread post by Bri2016 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 am

Hey what should you do if you miss a day in your candle burning? I've missed my third day....thanks so much for your help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello Bri2016,

I would finish the spell, then do some divination or get a reading to find out if I needed to redo the spell or supplement it:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

And next time, don't miss a day ;)

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:22 pm

I had a candle lit for me by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. The reader, Rev. Ernest, mentioned "prayer and meditation."

What are some prayers and meditation exercises and whatnot can I do to speed this along? Is there anything else that I can do to make sure the spell works?

It is for love with the attended target being my crush.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, lenore ,

Psalm 45 is a good one

take care

lenore

Unread post by lenore » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm

Thank you so much for all of your help! You have been a blessing to me.

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:34 pm

I am going to work the Lavender Love Triple Strength Mojo (with Mojo bag). The instructions say to use a red offertory candle. What size is this candle? 4" or 6"? .

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:33 pm

It could be any convenient size. It would not be a glass-encased vigil light, though.
catherine yronwode

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Inquiring mind would like to know: can I burn multiple candles for different conditions simultaneously? I want to do a Cut and Clear spell (to get rid of bad habits) while also doing to spell to bolster self confidence. :idea:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Miss_Styles88 --

Yes, you can. I recommend that you consider the space(s) on which you will set the lights, however. This Forum thread contains a great deal of information:

altars-questions-and-answers-t124-420.html

And this book will contain all the information you need:

BOO-FLS-HSAA
Hoodoo Shrines and Altars by Miss Phoenix LeFae
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Altars of the Ancestors
Hoodoo: A Brief Introduction 5
How Do We Know About Hoodoo Altars? 6
Altar Described by Newbell Niles Puckett 8
Altars Described by Zora Neale Hurston 9
Altars Described by Harry M. Hyatt 10
You Shall Build There an Altar
Definition of Altars 14
Basic Types of Altars 16
Altar Work or Just Work? 19
Altars for What Purpose? 20
Building the Altar 21
One Altar or Many 25
Practical Altar Tips 26
Altar Objects 27
Magical and Spiritual Correspondences 37
Preparing the Altar Space 41
Keeping Your Altar Clean 42
Altars for Ongoing Work 47
Cat Yronwode's Secrets of Altar Respect 48
Altars for Various Conditions
Altars for Love 51
Altars for Money 52
Altars for Healing 53
Altars for Protection 54
Altars for Justified Enemy Works 55
Altars for Cursing and Vengeance 56
Dedicated Shrines
Altars for Ancestors 57
Shrines for Catholic Saints 59
Making Offerings to Spirits 60
Unusual Altars
Travelling Altars 65
Pocket Shrines 63
Hidden Altars 66
Business and Office Altars 69
Candle Ministry Altars 72
Frequently Asked Questions 78
catherine yronwode

Miss_Styles88

Unread post by Miss_Styles88 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:30 am

Thank you miss cat I do in fact have the book but I'm goig to reread it again cause I think I have missed some things in there. As of right now I have 2 candle altars, one for my ancestors and another for saints and angels. I think that I'm going to purchase another table to act as an altar for positive works.

pixidust

Unread post by pixidust » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:39 am

I am in the middle of burning an encased Santisima Muerte candle. I have to leave tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should

A. Leave it to burn at home with the person who the work is for.

B. Snuff it out and re light it when I get home -- but it's too far down now to snuff it out with my fingers and I don't have a metal snuffer.

Please help :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Dear pixidust,

It is always best to let a glass encased candle burn straight through -- but if that is not appropriate for your situation, then you can use use a long knife, knitting needle, or stick to push the wick into the melted wax and "drown" it -- but you will have trouble digging it out and relighting it later.

Alternatively, you can deprive it of oxygen and "starve it out" by setting a metal jar lid on it tightly -- but it will smoke and make soot and ruin the reading of the glass.

It seems to me you are not yet habituated to the kinds of tools and utensils you will need if you are to continue in this work.

You wlll want a snuffer, for sure. You will want a metal pan filled with sand so you can burn candles safely while you are out of the home. You really need a copy of my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic." In it is a complete list of tools and technqiues for really doing this work right.
catherine yronwode

Shutter

Unread post by Shutter » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:57 pm

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread or if this has been answered prayer I am on my way to work and really anxious about getting an answer so I have not had time to search but I started a skull candle spell a few weeks ago when I was first learning about how to do them now I did not know about timing and having to do it every day and it's been a while like I said so I'm not sure if I ever blew it out like when I was first learning about the do's and don'ts of candles so I'm scared I messed it up and I still have the majority of the candle to burn. The question is, do I finish burning the candle or do I bury it and start again?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

kalskeep

Unread post by kalskeep » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello, Shutter,

Blowing out a candle signals that the work is done and ends the spell. I'm sorry, but you will need to start again. You could try redressing and relighting the candle till it burns down and watch for signs/movement, but if none are forthcoming, you may need to purchase a new candle and start over.
Kalessin
Student #8G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:27 pm

I agree with kalskeep

Shutter

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Thanks! I'm aware of what it inducates and as I made LeBron I am not sure if I did. I may light it to blow it out and let it know thank you. I just didn't want to do any harm by unfinished work if I HADN'T blown it out. Thanks guys!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Shutter »,

Please do not blow out candles.

Snuff them out

Take care

Joshua1979

Unread post by Joshua1979 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:54 am

I have several six inch offertory candles that have been in storage with other colors for a few years. It's become difficult to tell the difference between the white and yellow, and all of those have splotches and streaks of green and red and some muddy brown color in them. Are there any good uses for such muddled candles aside from melting/re-pouring or mundane work light? There are only a few of them, but I'd hate to waste any.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:14 pm

I would go ahead and use them, but in the future, please learn how to wrap candles in a blessed paper or cloth to preserve them for future use as explained in the classic 1936 book "Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic" -- which we have reprinted to make available its old-school conjure knowledge to the current generation.

BOO-GRI-LIHO
Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

catherine yronwode

Joshua1979

Unread post by Joshua1979 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Excellent. Thank you!

RKGOMES

Unread post by RKGOMES » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Does using a fixed and dressed glass encased candle have the same effect as a Spell Kit? For example, will theCrossing Vigil Candle have the same effect as the Crossing Spell Kit? Would the Lavender Love Vigil Candlehave the same effect as the Spell Kit, and so forth?

The issue here is my partner is moving into my house, and he doesn't know I practice hoodoo. While I try to figure out how to operate a full Spell Kit under secrecy I was hoping I could at least still run Vigil Candles that are dressed. Please advise. M
Thank you,
RK

Reason: See admin

Canon2099

Unread post by Canon2099 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am

Hello there
I am new to this forum and me and my sister need bit of advice there is a women that took our dad personal concerns such as hair socks clothes picture etc… she is doing mind control on our dad to turn him against us to have arguments and to disrespect us and lash out on us because we are close to him

we was thinking of burning a 7 day white candle for him or a white skull candle with luckymojo uncrossing oil to cleanse him and to stop argueing with us will this method work which of the two candles should we use ?

Thank you everyone

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:21 am

Hello Canon2099,

I think a white seven-day knob candle dressed with Uncrossing oil and burned over a petition paper asking for your dad's deliverance would be a powerful start to breaking this woman's hold on him. You can read more about how to burn that kind of candle here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/sevenknobsevendaycandle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can read more about Uncrossing oil here:
uncrossing-oil-questions-and-answers-t10181.html

I'd also recommend getting a reading on the situation, to learn the extent of this woman's deeds and how to counter them. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.

Canon2099

Unread post by Canon2099 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Thank you sister jean

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”