Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:31 am

Hello HidingInSight,

I'm not sure, but we typically don't share the ingredients in Lucky Mojo's oils anyway. If you need to know because of an allergy, you could call the shop and they may be able to tell you.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 am

I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum- I am starting up some work for reconciliation/returning a lover.. I've started a honey jar and I'm looking for other work to do as well. In the near future I am also going to look for an experienced rootworker to "back up" some of my work, as I've seen someone refer to it as that.

Now I have "follow me boy" , "cleopatra" "desire me" and "John the conqueror" oil that I've purchased from a spiritual store in my city... I like it so far but definitely intended in buying products from LM. Specifically looking to purchase "Return to me" (and anything else someone else recommends).. now in the meantime I was thinking about going to my lover/target (whom I want back- I like to refer to him as that rather than "ex") house at night and anointing his car with multiple oils... we are not in contact and he does currently have me blocked... so I was thinking this could be a "clever" or "sneaky" way to help get things going? I'm not sure if I should put in just on the car in general or place some on the door handle... or perhaps both? What do you guys think of this idea/ any thoughts/recommendations?

selenitepower
Forum Member

Unread post by selenitepower » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Ariavenus have you considered, return to me sachet powder or oil? It may be a good idea to have a look at it on the luckymojo website.

selenitepower
Forum Member

Unread post by selenitepower » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:23 pm

I would like some help. I have quite a few oils in my cart which I am waiting to buy.

I am going to prepare a mixture to spray around my aura and body throughout the day.

Can I mix a few drops of anointing oils into a small bottle of hoyts cologne or florida water to use as a spray?

Will it still keep the essence and energy of the oil?

I dont want them to lose their effectiveness.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 am

Hello selenitepower,

No the oils won't lose their power if you mix them with a cologne like Hoyt's. I think that's a great idea!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Cindylouwho808
Forum Member

Unread post by Cindylouwho808 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello. I'm new here at the forum, and super excited to be here. I recently ordered the Master Key oil. For some reason I was extremely drawn to this particular product.

1) I wanted to know what I could use this particular oil for ,aside from anointing myself which I plan to do. Lol.

2) I also wanted to know if I could only anoint one key, rather than two as suggested in the spell associated with this oil.

3) Would I require a skeleton key, or would any key work for this purpose. Some months ago, I received a key in the mail from a promotion to get you to come to their event to see if your key would turn the ignition, winning you the vehicle. I never went to this event, but felt the need to keep this for some odd reason. Fast forward to the other day, and here I am ordering the Master Key oil. :D

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello, Cindylouwho808 --

1) Dressing amulets, doorknobs, and adding to lotions, are a few ways to work with this oil.

2) Yes, you can anoint one key.

3) Yes, you can anoint any kind of key that has special meaning to you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Cindylouwho808
Forum Member

Unread post by Cindylouwho808 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:19 am

Thank you so much for your help🙏❤️

sunnysun
Forum Member

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:15 am

Hello peeps !

I just had a general question I couldn’t find it mentioned so this might not even be a thing and is probably completely irrelivant. But does Moroccan oil have any special qualities to using in hoodoo ?

Thank you as always !

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:48 pm

sunnysun --

If you are referring to the Moroccan Oil line of hair treatment products, the answer is no, not that I know of. Moroccan Oil's functional ingredient is argan oil, which is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa) that grows in Morocco. I am sure you could "dose" Moroccan Oil with hoodoo oils, however, and in doing so, I would recommend Crown of Success Oil, as your hair is your "crowning glory."
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:05 am

Hi

I am new to casting spells and oils, rootwork, etc.

I am starting with burning candles and dressing oils, but also dressing oils on my body like Bewitching Oil, Attraction Oil, etc.

I was wondering how potent/effective is putting oils on the body and saying a statement or prayer? In your experience do you usually have to do additional work along with dressing your body with oils?

Which method candle, incense, oils, mojo bags, etc do you find most useful on it's own without additional work from some other methods?

thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:19 pm

Dear LongGone,

When folks try to assess an old folk magical tradition like hoodoo based on "how effective" certain methods or certain spells are, they often forget that there are other factors much more important than the relative effectiveness of the methods. For instance, candles are very popular, but since they are often used on distant subjects, they may be less effective than powders, which are laid out for contact by nearby subjects. It is not that powders are more effective than candles -- but that working on someone near you may be more effective than working on someone distant.

The forms of products have to do with methods of application -- you can't put oils on paper because the oil will stain the paper, you can't burn candes if you live in a dorm room in college because it's against the house rules, etc.

The same herbs and scents go into all of the forms of products.

I hope this helps you understand.
catherine yronwode

world
Forum Member

Unread post by world » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:01 pm

hello
please urgent guide me
i have lesson exam university it's hard for me to pass it & my professor is hard
now i have a few luckymojo oil in below
fast luck oil
do as i say
flow me girl
come to me
would you please tell me can i use these oil to pass the exam & get accept score ?
which one of these oil is used for my problem ?
how can i use it on exam day ?
please guide me easy
sorry if my english is not good
thank you

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Hello, world,

The oils you have are for love-drawing. Of them, only Fast Luck and Do As I Say would be adaptable to a university exam. What is usually used for exams are formulas like King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Victory
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Loveli
Forum Member

Unread post by Loveli » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:59 am

Oils and work that would help with bringing back passion and intimacy in a relationship? My boyfriend and I had a great sex life and were really intimate until I became preg nant. And that point I wasnt really interested and he was weirded out by there being a person in me. So our sex life went on hiatus until i gave birth. Afterward we fell into this akward space because it had been so long we were like strangers. My baby is 4 months now and weve only been intimate a couple of times. I need the passion back we once had. What oils/petitions/ candlework would help with this? Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:56 am

Loveli,

Fire of love , kiss me now are two great products to induce passion and love making in a relationship. Dress candles with the oils and carve the petition on it( use red for passion), then burn it on the petition paper. Take a bath in the crystals and save a cup for your sheets rinse cycle so the bed is dressed with the bath. Use catnip as a tea, or an item in his food to make him crazy for you again. Feed him period blood in his food to be wild about you. You can also dress a red pensis candle, first you carve it and name it, then use it on yourself, then let it dry and when its dry add the oils to it, burn in sections for 7 days.

Fire of love products: http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
Kiss me now products: http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Cardamon seeds used to increase passion: http://www.herbmagic.com/cardamom-seed.html
Catnip for passion him to be crazy for you: http://www.herbmagic.com/catnip.html
Increase physical love, sex: http://www.herbmagic.com/juniper-berries.html
Figure candles such as the penis one I discussed: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:04 am

In another thread, the question was asked about learning to make oils.

We do not give out Lucky Mojo recipes, but catherine yronwode has placed a few recipes online here:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/recipes.html

To learn more, you would need to take her course, and you can read more about that here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

To understand hoodoo oils from a practical basis, purchase them, try them, and experience the best ways to use them. Many hoodoo workers and doctors buy their oils from order houses such as Lucky Mojo, often in wholesale quantities, for distribution to their clients, but some make their own formulas based on their knowledge on the craft, oils, herbs etc. I know a few doctors who have made their own specially-blended oils on a case-by-case basis when addressing areas their clients needed.

Here are some books to get you started:

LEGENDS OF INCENSE, HERB, AND OIL MAGIC by Lewis de Claremont, restored, revised, and edited, by catherine yronwode (earliest book on how to use named hoodoo oils and incenses; no recipes)

GOLDEN SECRETS OF MYSTIC OILS by Anna Riva (greatest book on how to use hoodoo oils; but no recipes)

THE SECRET KEYS OF CONJURE:UNLOCKING THE MYSTERIES OF AMERICAN FOLK MAGIC BOOK by Chas Bogan (some recipes on oils)

THE COMPLETE BOOK OF INCENSE, OILS & BREWS by Scott Cunningham (a Wiccan author on oils; some recipes)

CHARMS, SPELLS, AND FORMULAS by Ray T. Malbrough (also a Wiccan author who has recipes in his book)

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Can I combine magick and science together? I'm talking about using Lucky Mojo oils and pheromone products together.

Pheromone products do exist and they do work, however they share the same kind of skepticism with magick spells and stuff. People think they don't exist and the ones that does exist are useless. Main stream media had been working hard to give pheromone products a bad rep of not working at all.

Well, I do know pheromone products that do work.

Now for what I thought about originally. From what I read about Look Me Over, it sounded like what one can expect from pheromones, people looking at the wearer non stop, with the right mixture of Lucky Mojo products, the wearer can also induce conversations. Pheromones can do that too, but only if the product is intended for that. Pheromone product makers usually disguise them as a cologne or perfume, but you can also get it without any scent and pure pheromone smell (smells like urine, sweat, and musky), which of course, you can use Look me Over oil for the scent and the magick factors. There is both masculine and feminine products.

Maybe one day Lucky Mojo and one of these pheromone companies can work together to create the ultimate attraction product with great magickal factors, using Look me Over, Love me, Bewitching etc.

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:44 am

Hi Mastersirius678!

I actually put pheromones in my love type Lucky Mojo products every time. And magick follows the laws of physics in the same way that any science does, in fact, it's quite scientific if you get into the realm of quantum theory. So they mesh together really well.

The thing with pheromones though, is that it has less of a "reach". With magick, you can hit things that are far away with your energy and intention but with pheromones, they work by someone being physically in the sphere of the scent.

They actually are backed by science, but not to the same magnitude that some sellers of pheromones would make it seem. They affect a person's psyche on a hormonal level. It's the same reason why women who are around each other all the time start to have the same timing of their cycles and it's why men have been proven to go somewhat "nutty" if they're not around any females for an extended period of time. We pick up on estrogen and testosterone in other people, as well as other hormones and it affects us biologically, just being around them. So pheromones work in a similar fashion, which also means that a decent number of people might have an adverse reaction to your pheromones as opposed to the reaction you were intending. That's part of the reason why there are mixed reviews when considering anecdotal evidence. So, if you're trying to affect a specific person, just like with magick, you'll need to do some trial and error to see which pheromones affect them in the ways that you're wanting.

As to your point about LM adding pheromones to their products, it might not be worth the risk since the specific pheromones would push away a certain percentage of people. It would be extra powerful in drawing some, but it would complicate the whole process and it would affect the pure magick that Lucky Mojo products have ingrained in them, if it happens to work against a particular person's goal.

I can't speak on Miss cat's behalf but that's just the knowledge I have of how pheromones work and it's a very personal process that isn't really beneficial on a commercial level, in my opinion. But I add pheromones to Bewitching/Scorpio/Influence with some of my own herb and curio additions that are personal to me (like tobacco and a curio I won't mention.. lol).

I usually just put the pheromones on after I use the oils at first so I know what kind of reaction it'll get. Once I'm confident of that, I might add a few drops to a bottle but I try to keep it light because it can ruin the whole bottle really quickly. Also, I'm not a biologist but one of my degrees is in nuclear physics which deals almost exclusively on the quantum level. And that's the area where things like magick are not only possible, but are even observed in the scientific community, just without the same terminology.

But just to give you the bottom line, scientifically speaking, yes, they can work together. But also, you're affecting people's psyche, albeit only when they're physically close to you, but you just would have to take that into account and be prepared for a lot of variance in what the overall affect is.

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 am

Hi ScorpioKate:

Very good response, I agree that magick can be proven by quantum theory. It seems like quantum theory is the thing that will be important in the next step of science evolution.

You could also apply a Lucky Mojo oil on top or near where you applied the pheromones. I wonder if you can make a sprayable cologne/perfume out of Look me Over Oil etc. Then it is you apply the pheromones and spray on some Lucky Mojo oil on top of the pheromones application point.

Pheromone works better if you have a good cologne/perfume. I had seen reports on pheromone forums that it can get up to 1 mile in pheromone projection range paired with good scent. You don't have to put the Lucky Mojo oil inside the pheromone bottle or vice versa.

Now we reinforce that range with some Follow Me Boy/Girl Oil, Influence Oil, etc.

So what molecules do you have in your pheromone? Copulins? Estrogen? Androstenone? A1? Androsterone? I'm not familiar with feminine pheromone products. The only female pheromone I used are the stinky copulins (literally), men wear it to raise testrostenone levels, crush workouts, and skip the getting a girlfriend part and go directly to seeking approval to the female community. Copulins was the reason why more girls will flock to a guy once he has a girlfriend.

But now that you had confirmed it, I might try combining some Lucky Mojo products with my pheromone products and see how fast I can get a girl. :twisted: :lol:

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 am

My ex has a new girlfriend, but obviously he doesn't feel comfortable enough to ask her for money because he never has any and he asks me every time we're around each other. My question is since we are still in each presence for shorts amount of time (enough time to have sex every now and then :lol: ) because of our son -- can I put oils on the money that I give him? The oils that I have are Stay With Me, Essence of bend-Over, Commanding, and Return To Me. The only powder that I have on hand is Confusion.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:48 am

SagittariusLover128,

You can also dress yourself with the oils when you have sex, steal personal concerns when you have sex as well. If you dress the money with oil make sure to use a little not to soak it, let the money sit and dry. I would place the money under a candle carved with a petition and dressed in the oil. When the candle is burned up, the money is ready to be given to him.

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:52 pm

ScorpioKate

It seems like I need more guidence from you on pheromone and magick oils such as Look me Over combined. Are you on any of the pheromone forums? Need to talk to you one on one but this forum only has PM with admins.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:04 am

mastersirius678,

The answer to the question "Can i combine magical oils and the science of pheromones?" is yes.

The next question is "Why did you think they were separate?"

This is a forum about folk magic, not about the use of pheromones in a scientific sense, and it is not really right to spend a lot of time here discussing the hyped and useless fake pheromone products that have destroyed public credibility and understanding of the science of pheromones.

Personally, i love the experimental attitude of working with concentrated and specifically identified pheromones to change people's behaviours in a subtle way.

However, that having been said, i think that you are overlooking the fact that personal concerns have always been used in folk magic and that items such as menstrual blood, sexual lubricating fluids, ejaculate, body sweat, urine, and all the rest of the exudates of the body are both specific magical links to a person and they also contain pheromones. In addition, all herb, root, and animal-based formulas contain chemical compounds that may (or may not) bind to the receptors for pheromones.

The science of pheromones basically proves the magic of perfumery, and especially the perfumery of folk magicians, who have always added body fluids to their perfumes at the time of application. The recommendations to do so are numerous on this forum and on our weekly podcast, and it is generally understood that pheromone-rich body fluids are used to empower magical supplies. Three examples will suffice:

1) Wearing a new mojo or talisman on the body for seven days in continual contact with body sweat while also oiling it with a magical perfume oil or feeding it with an alcohol -based perfume or with straight-up whiskey. .

2) Putting menstrual blood behind the ear and then dabbing a love oil over it.

3) Making love with an uncovered saucer of Peace Water (an oil, water, alcohol compound) under the bed, adding the combined ejaculate and sexual fluids to the Peace Water, diluting that in hot water, and using it as a floor scrub.
catherine yronwode

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 am

Loveli, also steep juniper berries (and a few Grains of Paradise, optional) in whiskey, and give to your man as a tonic to restore male virility and passion.

Bless you Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

Empress88
Forum Member

Unread post by Empress88 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi there,
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I have 2 general questions concerning oil usage.
First, my roommate HATES the smell of incense, which is a bummer because I love them, but I was wondering if I use oils in a oil burner or diffuser would that work the same as incense? Like when I'm doing a spell that requires me to burn High John incense for example, can I use High John oil and burn it with the same affect? That way I'm not upsetting my roommate, and still get to work my spell correctly.

My second question is when using the oils, I like to make them apart of my daily beauty routine. For example, if I want someone to listen to my words, I'll put the LM compelling oil on my lips for the day. One, its a great way to keep them moisturized and two I feel like it gives more power to my voice since its on my lips. I do this with other blends as well, but I just wanted to know if this is an effective way to help with my spells.
Thanks!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Empress88
I have a retail shop during the day and in my lease it states I can not burn candles or incense due to a fire hazard. So I use a diffuser. I love putting LM oils in my diffuser. It works great!!!
Enjoy , Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 am

Empress88,

I would not use the oils on your lips. While some ingredients are editable, many are not. I anoint my larynx when I want people to listen/obey or you can lightly go around your lips while avoiding placing the product directly on them. I hope this helps.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am

Empress88 ,

You can use the oil diffuser with the oils, you can mix the oil with water, and spray the room with it. To burn incense try and open a window and close the door, or find an outside area ( garage, park , backyard, porch). I also would not put the oil on my lips. You can dress the lipstick case outside with the oil, put it under a candle dressed with the oil, carved with a petition and prayed over. When the candle burns out the lipstick is ready for the intended purpose.

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:24 pm

I just want to pop in here,

Depending on the type of diffuser you have, if it is an ultrasonic diffuser you may want to check your operating manual before using oils with a carrier/fatty oil in it. These types of diffusers rely on vibrating piece in the bottom that vibrates so fast that it creates a mist. These can, over time (depending on frequency of use and thickness of oil), get a build up the fatty oils around this vibrating piece and it can damage or reduce its misting function significantly. This is especially so with thick oils or oils that contain absolutes or co2 extractions, which have heavier than water molecules which then sink to the bottom and gunk it up, such as myrrh, benzoin, or jasmine.

If you have nothing else and must use an ultrasonic diffuser, clean it often according to the manual to reduce build up (also if the water you use has a lot of minerals/hard water).
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Empress88
Forum Member

Unread post by Empress88 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I've been using an oil diffuser and didnt think about the effects of certain oils would have on the actual machine, so I appreciate all of your answers. I think moving forward, Ill just use a good old fashioned oil burner that you need a candle to get the fumes going.
As far as using oils on my lips and stuff, LUCKILY I haven't used any oils that are toxic for my body yet so I'll make sure just to dress my lipsticks or whatever instead of putting them directly on my body.
I really appreciate everyones help!!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”