Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Suggestions Requests Feedback

Sundays are magical -- Sign up here to become a caller on the longest-running hoodoo radio show in the universe! Free readings, rootwork advice, and conjure spells with Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, Papa Newt and guests!
rhiannonwales
Re: Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Suggestions Requests Feedback

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 pm

I can help with that in case they don't see this post in time.

To join Twitter, just go to http://www.twitter.com and sign up. its simple and easy, you just choose a username and give your email address. Twitter comments are limited to 140 characters or less, so keep an eye on the character count in the bottom corner, because if you go over, your message will get cut off. You can make comments just in general, or you can talk to specific people by putting the @ symbol and the persons username. For example, I am @ninjasherrie on Twitter.

Hashtags are a way to keep tweets about specific subjects from multiple users in an easy to search format. So, say if you and 3 friends were having a conversation about lollipops, you would use the hashtag #lollipop and whenever you wanted to find those posts you could just search on Twitter in their search box for #lollipop and all the posts would come up. The hashtag for todays meetup is #lmradio.

There are a few websites that make it super easy to have gatherings of many people all talking about the same thing without all the @usernaming people thing. Two that are most common are Twubs.com and Tweetchat.com . I personally prefer Twubs because its easier to use. When you go to the site, its an easy one click process to synch up your twitter account to them. Then you just add the hashtag you want them to monitor, and every time someone uses it, it will appear on the screen in realtime. Twubs I know has it set up that it will automatically add the hashtag for you, so you don't have to try to remember. It kind of reminds me of the old bulletin boards of yore back when the internet was still new.

If anyone has any questions ask me here, or if you already have your twitter account look for me at @ninjasherrie and i'll be happy to answer!

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I won't be able to make this show I was suppose to call in but due to not feeling well I'll call in next week!

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:17 pm

The post-radio twitter chat was great. I got advice on getting on the radio chat (been having trouble) and learned about pyrite suns. Thanks to @miss_michaele for monitoring the chat. I hope more people join next week.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 pm

rhiannonwales -- THANK YOU for that very clear and lucid explanation.

Next week i will join the tweet after-chat... sorry i could not make it this time, but with Ali as a guest and our good friend Dr. James Dotson also here in physical space, i opted for RL instead of chat-life.

Again, THANKS for the explanations -- they will be handy!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:08 am

I had to miss the Radio Show on Sunday (and missed Miss Bri!) but will listen to it very soon...

I enjoyed seeing everyone on Twitter using the Hash-Tag #lmradio... very nice. What a great idea!

I will see everyone there in the future...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Priestess Najah

Unread post by Priestess Najah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Great idea Miss Michale! The radio show was fantastic!

Priestess Najah

Unread post by Priestess Najah » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 pm

The radio show was fantastic! Congrats to Miss Cat, Conjure Man Ali and Miss Bri! Lovin, lovin, the radio show! It's difficult for me to catch the show when it airs, so I truly appreciate the archives. Way to go Hoodoo!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I think it is a great idea too!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:rhiannonwales -- THANK YOU for that very clear and lucid explanation.
You're quite welcome, Miss Cat. I've been on twitter since 2008, so i'm quite used explaining it to my friends who want to join but don't know how it works. Glad I could help. :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele and Rhiannonwales for your detailed help! I'm in! Great idea followed up with help from wonderful, kind Members of the community!
See you this Sunday! :D

Miskatonicgrad

Unread post by Miskatonicgrad » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Everything went well for the first night! I ground up some Dead Sea salt and Cascarilla powder to make a blow powder for protection While grinding it up i explained to the spirits around me it wasn't to protect me from THEm but to protect all of us from any outside spirits that may come around while calling them to their new home. I prepared the bottle as instructed and offered a small rum candy in the bottle. Seems to be going well and the feel of the room stayed really light and pleasant through it all. I think there wil be a lot of positive change throughout this work. Today, I was offered a small job for the holidays. I'm thankful for it and it will pay the bills while i look for a better more sustaining position. I'm learning a lot, thank you all so much for all your kindness.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:23 pm

#lmradio is where we can let down our hair and ask those questions that are not *quite* on topic for the Blogtalk Radio chatroom. We had a great time tonight. Miss Cat told us that she has a lot more figural candles in the pipeline -- Lucky Mojo will be reviving styles that haven't been seen in 20 years or more!

We also talked about many other things that weren't about Lucky Mojo and weren't all conjure -- food, *other* styles of spiritual work -- there was even an "Occupy Wall Street" joke.

See you next Sunday!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Great! Thank you Miss Michaele!

Nola

Unread post by Nola » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Devi Spring wrote:It is fantastic. I always have a pad and pen with me while I listen as SO MUCH amazing information is given out during it.
me too. I take notes. it's wonderful.

also, I have never EVER been able to get my head round tarot. I have one oracle deck that is like second nature to me, which I bought after picking it up and doing a very accurate reading for my friend with it when it was just in the artwork books at the tattoo parlour, but tarot. the imagery isn't really much from my background.

but listening to the readings, and the wonderful way Miss Cat explains the imagery in each card, I think I could give tarot another try some time.

and the more I listen, the more I start knowing what sort of things will be recommended, so it's a learning experience. but they never fail to come up with SOMETHING which is like having a light switch on over your head. very very talented people, and a great, educational, compassionate show.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Please be advised that you will need to wait for nagasiva to lock the current thread and open a new one for the next week before posting for a future date.

Please check your calender and I hope to hear from you on one of the shows very soon.
Joseph Magnuson

double

Unread post by double » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok I am new

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Tonight's post-show #lmradio chat was even more fun and informative than last week's. One of tonight's radio show clients, DestinyAndFate1, still had some unanswered questions about crossroads work, which we helped her with; then we talked about our own favorite ways to do this work. I believe we all learned some valuable things; I know I did!

And then the talk drifted to food and other things.

I was able to find much of the conversation, hours later, at TwitScoop.

The easiest way to take part in the chat is to use TweetChat or Twubs and type lmradio into the little search window at the top of the page.

See you next week!

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

MissMichaele wrote:Tonight's post-show #lmradio chat was even more fun and informative than last week's. One of tonight's radio show clients, DestinyAndFate1, still had some unanswered questions about crossroads work, which we helped her with; then we talked about our own favorite ways to do this work. I believe we all learned some valuable things; I know I did!

And then the talk drifted to food and other things.

I was able to find much of the conversation, hours later, at TwitScoop.

The easiest way to take part in the chat is to use TweetChat or Twubs and type lmradio into the little search window at the top of the page.

See you next week!
I just want to say thank you to you all for helping me out, I'm new too twitter so I'm still unsure how it works but exactly is TwitScoop?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am

Here you go: http://www.twitscoop.com/
(Twitscoop, search twitter, see what's hot right now. ... Twitscoop is a real-time visualisation tool which enables users to "Mine the thought stream")
Joseph Magnuson

rhiannonwales

Unread post by rhiannonwales » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:45 am

I really enjoyed this weeks "tweetup" but i have to say, i'm getting some unhappy messages from non
LM people. Anyone who is following me is getting totally overwhelmed with tweets from me that they don't understand because they aren't privy to the whole conversation. One friend told me that he loved me dearly but if i didn't stop tweeting he'd have to unfollow me as his phone was going off nonstop. If told him to turn off phone notifications but hes got a point. My twitter account consists of many groups of people, and its frustrating to non LM people to have a feed clogged with fragments of conversation with others. I wonder if theres a less cumbersome way to do it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Thank you for bringing up your concerns rhiannonwales, perhaps in the future we will find a more appropriate venue!
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks again to Rhiannowales and Miss Michaele for helping to facilitate this venue!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Lately, the #lmradio chat has only lasted about half an hour, because people get hungry and don't want to type while eating.

We talked a little more about the Folk Magic Festival in New Orleans. Papa Newt said something about a writeup.

Then the talk turned to divination with playing cards, and Ames Hall recommended Ana Cortez's deck, which you can buy right here! ("I got them as training wheels," he said, "to do just plain playing cards.")

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Ana Cortez's Playing Card Oracles Divination Sourcebook is halfway down the page.

See you next week.

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 pm

rhiannonwales wrote:I really enjoyed this weeks "tweetup" but i have to say, i'm getting some unhappy messages from non
LM people. Anyone who is following me is getting totally overwhelmed with tweets from me that they don't understand because they aren't privy to the whole conversation. One friend told me that he loved me dearly but if i didn't stop tweeting he'd have to unfollow me as his phone was going off nonstop. If told him to turn off phone notifications but hes got a point. My twitter account consists of many groups of people, and its frustrating to non LM people to have a feed clogged with fragments of conversation with others. I wonder if theres a less cumbersome way to do it.
Well, I've been thinking about this issue ever since you posted, and I'm investigating web-based chat.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 pm

#lmradio chat was going like gangbusters tonight as we discussed working with the dead, and what to do with an empty skull-shaped vodka or tequila bottle.

And then Twitter crashed.

So we gradually (most of us) ended up at everywherechat.com, where chat flowed much faster and more fluently.

Miss Cat hung on at Tweetchat and, once Twitter woke up again, resumed educating us about working with the dead.

Meanwhile, the rest of us had an eye on TWO windows: #lmradio chat on Twitter, and the new #lmradio ROOM at everywherechat.com.

To join us at everywherechat.com,
  • click on the "Chat Now" button in the blue "Start Chatting" square. A "Rambler Web Chat" dialogue window will open up, with three boxes to fill in.
    • Nick: Replace "Guest" with the name you were using in the Blogtalk Radio chatroom (you can change it later).
    • Password: LEAVE BLANK! :)
    • Room: Replace "Lobby" with "#lmradio."
  • Click "Connect." You will then find yourself in the #lmradio room.
See you next Sunday,

Miss Michaele

Trbeaux

Unread post by Trbeaux » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 am

I just wanted to say I thought the show last Sunday was excellent, in spite of how difficult it was for everyone. I miss the panel discussions between Cat and the other rootworkers that used to be the format of the show. C.M. Ali and Dr. E were great, the whole thing was really informative. THANKS

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

I agree 100%... I think it would be a great idea and of great importance/value to have one "panel" type show once a month. I do enjoy hearing actual readings and love that many people get helped. It is a nice way for folks to "get to know" the readers and workers available to them and it is a first-hand chance to hear them use their individual techniques. That said -- I would very much value a return to the panel discussion once and a while. It has been years since I heard one and last Sunday's episode brought me back to HOW MUCH INFORMATION those type of shows offer.

Great post Trbeaux!
Joseph Magnuson

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:50 pm

I too thought last Sundays show was excellent. I wanted to reach out and hug Cat during the last section of the show when her feelings regarding the incident being discussed were obvious, it made me cry a little too. Thank you Cat, ConjureMan Ali and Dr E for their forthright but sensitive approach to the subject.

seether1973

Unread post by seether1973 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

I have no idea where this would be an appropriate topic so please feel free to move or remove, I just wanted to share an update since I called in on Sunday.

I hadn't heard from my ex since Sunday evening so I finally asked mu brother to text her something Madonna related to just see if she would respond. He mentioned something about the super bowl in the text.

She called him last night and invited the 2 of us to come there Sunday to watch.

However, she did make it clear that the invite was for both of ur us and that she's not comfortable with just me, which I completely understand. It also goes along the lines of her having to start trusting me again.

But I still haven't heard anything from her myself. And my brother is being all pessimistic when I don't have any expectations but know that this is a start. That's myupdate :)
seether1973

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 pm

I did hear the show, and I have been doin other work, bathing, house cleansing, and incense. Peace water, rue, hyssop, and agrimony, and there has been some relief. I broke it off with my ex, but today he texted me saying he misses me, and come get him. I said no, we love each other, but his mother doesnt want to let him be with me, because she likes the ex, because she has lots of money, and he doesnt love her, so their both mad at me. His mama is not married, so she doesnt want to part with her son. The day i said yea im coming to get u, my car cut off in the road, wouldnt start, now I have no car. My money work has been coming through, and bles7ing, but my protection wont stay. Thanks for the reading and work to do, I will be doing that right away, and I'm an Aquarius! I will keep ya'll posted!
"G4L"

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm

cat,

I re-listened to my reading on today's show (already) and wanted to know if you remembered the 3rd card that was turned by you for me.

The first was Judgement. The second was the Nine of Pentacles. After that you say that the fourth card turned was, in fact, the Emperor card.

Was wondering if this was actually the third card pulled. It means/meant a lot to me and I wanted to ask while it was fresh in your mind.

Thank you very much. What a call.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:05 pm

...and of course, on third listen I see it was the Three of Cups! I was too busy taking down as many notes as I could while listening and it slipped by! Never you mind me. I got it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

LOVE!
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Yep -- the Emperor was the one next to be pulled -- if i were to have done a four-card spread with the fourth card as the "outcome" -- but i wanted to stick with a three-card cut, and so there he was, just staring at me -- but i had not pulled him, as it was a three-card cut -- and when Elvyra said an old man -- there he was, still staring at me, and i had to speak up!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Well, it's appreciated! Thank you again. :)
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for posting. There is definitely crossing work ongoing, with all the car trouble, phone cut-outs, etc.

Keep in touch and best of luck to you

The Crystal Silence League may also be of help to you:

The URL is: http://crystalsilenceleague.org

catherine yronwode

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to thank the LM radio show for all the help and advice. I was extremely shocked to hear that whoever is doing this is targeting my baby. I guess its not enough to only target me and my partner. I pray the Lord will protect us and may we have justice. I have a lot of supplies to order and understanding that it may take a while, I plan on having Misc set candles for me and continue my requests to St Michael and Our Lady of Guadalupe. I currently only have FWP oil on hand. I would really love to hear ideas on protecting us until my supplies arrive and I get a rootworker. I plan on following the advice I received on the show but unfortunately I have none of those items on hand. Also, would a Fiery Wall of Protection vigil at MISC be best? Please keep my baby and family in your prayers.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 pm

I would back up your work by having MISC light Fiery Wall of Protection candles, but if you have the oil then anoint yourself with prayers. Get yourself a medallion and dress it with oil and wear that for protection.

I also suggest placing your prayers with the Crystal Silence League and have them offer you their prayers of protection. I would also suggest taking regular cleansing baths and then anointing yourself with oil afterwards.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm

I had the great fortune of being a guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour today (15 April 2012), and was graced with readings and advice from miss cat, Conjureman Ali, and Dr. E. Miss cat read for me first, and the first card she turned was the Hermit. Relistening to the program, I was reminded of a story which I would like to share.

About 12 years ago, when my wife and I were first married, we lived poor in an apartment in Memphis. Having no money to spare for anything, I was surprised when my wife gave me a set of the Aleister Crowley Thoth tarot for my birthday. The set I had learned with had gone astray years before, thus this unexpected gift was doubly special to me, as it was my only set of tarot cards.

I was sitting home alone one day, shuffling the cards, getting to know them. I was asking the cards if they would work with me. When I asked them to show me myself, I suddenly stopped shuffling, and slapped the cards down, having been told to stop as surely as a shout in my ear. Startled, I looked at the quiescent deck for a monent before turning over the top card. It was the Hermit.

Crowley's Hermit shows a red-robed old man, bent, and walking through swirling darkness, a lantern in his left hand shedding light in sharp, geometric spears. Feeling subdued, I turned the card back over and shuffled the cards, just to give my hands something to do. I stopped after a few minutes, and casually cut the deck. The Hermit was there again. With a shiver, I shuffled the deck briefly, and reached for the box to put them away. The cards slipped from my hand, and spilled across the floor. Amidst the sea of the card backs, one card had flipped face-up; the Hermit.

I have related to this card ever since. I have felt both connected to the spiritual strength of the Hermit, and cursed by his isolation. I even hesitated to tell this story. My first thought was just to keep this echo for myself. I grudgingly decided to share it with miss cat, who is to be one of my teachers. I had begun writing a message to her when I decided to share this with anyone who wished to read it.

I hope I can develop the skills and knowledge to share my light with others, instead of walking alone in the dark.

Best to you all.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, well, well. Thanks for sharing. I like it when things like this fall out of the cards. Remember, as i read the three-card cut today, i was reading the past, present, and future, you WERE the hermit, past tense. Cool.
catherine yronwode

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Yes, ma'am, but I'm going to have to work to keep from reverting to old habits. I'm happy to have found a place where I can begin moving forward.
Two-Headed Doctor

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 am

First, I want to thank Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali and Dr E for all advice.

The show went by so fast that my brain could not follow what people were saying. After I hung up I realized that I didnt tell anyone when Dr E mentioned the hand in his reading that I was a Reiki practitioner.

I will heed all the advice I got last night and wish many blessing upon everyone,

Jasmina

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks for the confirmation, Jasmina. When a reader says something that is not acknowledged, the reader sometimes goes "hmmmm" but forges on -- acknowledging the reader's accuracy is helpful to the reader, so thanks for the feedback!
catherine yronwode

broomhilda

Unread post by broomhilda » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:47 am

I have been listening to the LM radio show since it first moved to Blog Talk. I just want to let you know how much I LOVE the new format.

I enjoyed the old show as well but I could sense a bit of, not exactly tension, but maybe hesitation from Ms Cat every week about the possible direction each show was going to in for the last few months of the old format. However, there is none of that now everyone seems comfortable and it is just lovely. I eagerly look forward to it every week. I am also enjoying the different types of divination (several I didn't know existed) that are being showcased now.

Keep it up, it's fabulous.

Broom
Blessings,

Broom : )

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 am

Thanks for the feedback. Ali and i have definitely settled in as friends and co-hosts, which i really love -- and our guests from AIRR contribute so much information each week from their various traditions that the show has become much more dynamic.

Also, the fine work of our announcer Miss Tammie Lee in keeping us all together and on track cannot be praised enough -- she is our ANCHOR and she and nagasiva work behind the scenes to get the callers prepped and ready to be read for and given rootwork advice.

In addition, the Blog Talk Radio Chat room has become a destination in and of itself, hosting many meaningful comments about the readngs and rootwork advice that we pick up, read aloud, and feed into the on-air show; plus fun side-chatter as well. And the chat room stays open after the show ends, so we can all discuss .... food! (LOL!)

Yes, i too like the new format!
catherine yronwode

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:55 pm

I've been listening back through the archived episodes of the radio show, catching up on all the years I've missed. As sure as getting a personal reading, a past episode helped settle some worries.

I recently got a deck of Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot, and have spent the last several days getting to know the cards. I sat down earlier today, and laid a spread for myself; the first reading I've done with these cards.

Quite frankly, I managed to scare the Hell out of myself.

I was still fretting about it when I sat down tonight to study. I put my headphones on, and started the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on shuffle. The episode from 19 February 2012 came on. During the opening segment, miss cat, Conjureman Ali, and Lukianos got into a discussion about clients consulting multiple readers, and how those readers can get different answers, based on how the question is asked of each. Lukianos casually said that the most important part of learning any divination method is learning to ask the right question.

I thought about the exact question I had asked the cards, and the dreadful portents suddenly made perfect sense. I had worked myself into a lather over a poorly framed question.

I have to thank whatever agent of Spirit showed me to my lesson tonight. If you're not already listening to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, you should be.

Ad astra per aspera
Two-Headed Doctor

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks for the feedback broomhilda! I love doing the show and enjoy being on the air with cat, siva, and Tammie Lee and of course are wonderful listeners. So I too am a fan of the new format ;)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 am

I so enjoyed being on the show last night-I had anticipated staying in chat a bit longer but my computer died on me! It was a great show, with great callers & questions and as alway cat and Ali and our wonderful TammieLee did a *fantastic* job!
xoxo
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Thanks for the kind words about me y'all :) and most importantly thank you for tuning in each Sunday and for being a part of The Show!

When Forum Friends, Members of AIRR or anyone joins us in chat, you become a part of The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour! Miss Cat points out several times when we are on the air that (example) Miss Michaele or Turnsteel or Joseph just recommended _(Lucky Mojo product)_. So many of you are a part of each Sunday with us. This is true interactive radio! I love it! (Three hearts!!!)

Special thanks to all The Members of AIRR who join Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali each week, Papa Newt my personal tech advisor and great friend, along with special thanks to Nagasiva-- who I could not do what I do without Nagasiva--special thanks to Miss Cat and Ali for having faith in me and for allowing my dream to come true and to continue.

I look forward to every Sunday. It is my favorite day of the week for many reasons. As much as I enjoy being a part of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour-- from a *fun* and learning standpoint personally, I equally appreciate the professionalism that it delivers to all who listen each week. This is about Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali's delivery.

It is totally professional and enjoyable, and I am sincerely proud and honored to be a part of it.

Thank you!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 am

You are very welcome my dear TammieLee! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I feel like I was left hanging. I really enjoyed listening in to the show and everyone's reading. I will pray for Tony, Natalie, and Isreal as well. However, I feel like I was left hanging. I am in serious need of some guidance and or help. I do not know how to log into the chat so I am unable to see what, if anything, any of the other listeners had to say about my situation. I called hoping to get a little advice and or clarity but I am more distraught than I was before I called! In addition, what Miss Cat said is the opposite of what ConjureMan Ali said in his private reading... he said July looked good. Miss Cat said she doesnt see it happening for me... I don't know what to do...please some one offer advice.

Blue

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello Blue,

Unfortunately we ran out of time, which does happen from time to time. You were advised to contact me privately for further investigation of the case. Follow through with that and things will be sorted out. No need to feel distraught as the reading simply indicated there is some type of unusual block or restriction that needs to be dealt with.

Best,
ConjureMan Ali

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun May 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Thank you CM Ali

I am just very anxious and extremely emotionally exhausted. I have contacted you privately.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

conjurebyking
HRCC Student

Unread post by conjurebyking » Sun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello Conjureman Ali,

In tonight's Rootwork Hour I really like what you had to say about having an indomitable will and having a will so strong that you "force" reality into being. Wow! That was a powerful statement that I needed to hear! Thanks!
"The future depends on what we do in the present." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

Thank you, conjurebyking. I am glad that the message was well received and hope that it helps.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi i just had a reading today from Conjure Man Ali, Cat, and Lukianos. I just want to thank you all for giving me a reading today. I greatly appreciate the time you took to do it and that it was free. I am looking forward on all the things you told me. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Cupcake

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 am

I finally found how to get previous episodes, but I don't understand where everyone is going to listen to the show. I need more than a link at this point, because I found the link already, I just don't know what to do once I'm there. :roll:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 am

You need to make a BlogTalk Radio account to see the chat room that opens when the newest episode is playing. Type in Lucky Mojo after that in the search bar and click on the Current or On-Air episode. I listen to all the archived shows via iTunes Podcasts. They get uploaded about an hour (if that) after the show is finished.
Joseph Magnuson

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm

I created an account and am logged in. I'm now at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour but there is no chat window. I'm assuming there won't be anything until showtime? Is the phone line the only way to listen to the broadcast?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:18 pm

You can listen to the show on the Blog Talk Radio website for the current episode. The chat opens up a few minutes before the show starts.
Two-Headed Doctor

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Yep. I listen to the show right on my computer when it starts.
Joseph Magnuson

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!”