Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Suggestions Requests Feedback

Sundays are magical -- Sign up here to become a caller on the longest-running hoodoo radio show in the universe! Free readings, rootwork advice, and conjure spells with Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, Papa Newt and guests!
Brry

Re: Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Suggestions Requests Feedback

Unread post by Brry » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 am

So, listening to the luckymojo radio show one night when they gave out a spell for getting of someone sweetly by taking a naval orange and putting personal concerns in it and honey and hotfoot powder and such. The very next day, went out and found exactly such an orange sitting in Nottingham park. ;) They had put it on top of an ant hill, so the ants would carry it away and probably also drive the person nuts in the process. It had a pencil in it, which is great for a personal concern if they chewed on it and it had their saliva.

Brry

Unread post by Brry » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Ha, 100 views and no one fesses up. Well that's fine, I didn't touch the spell or anything, in a couple days the ants had carried it away, and with it your troublesome person, so I hope.

Where I live is across the street from a little metaphysical shop where I used to work as the tarot reader, until the shop closed down. So, it would make sense that someone in this area would be working spells.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Loved the show tonight! I was wondering where to find the chat room you mentioned where you can be found after the show? I had a couple questions about the great free spell Balthazar offered at the end. I didn't notice him mentioning anything anything about personal concerns of the target other than a photo. Would it be appropriate to add a fingernail or hair between the two photo's as well? Or write the targets full name on the backs of the photos? When he said wrap the photo's in a hair, I'm assuming that's the hair of the client. Also, would it be helpful or appropriate to add powders and oils to this jar, such as Follow Me Boy or Return to me depending on the situation? And I was curious about the purple candle. I'm guessing that's for controlling, but could it also be altered by using a pink or red candle depending on your intentions of the spell? How long would one keep this spell going? I'm assuming it would be buried in the yard after you were finished with it (assuming you want to keep the results).

Thanks! Great show everyone!

Brry

Unread post by Brry » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Sheena - If you are listening to the show live there is a chat box going on under the audio.

It was a good show in that it brought up the tricky area of consent, with out blaming the victim. Permission is a very big deal in the spirit world. It's kind of like a vampire in that you have to invite them in. Or the old saying "In order for someone to walk on you, you must first be laying down."

By the time my clients come to me, 3rd party intervention is usually necessary. They have been so brainwashed by the user/abuser their spells to defend themselves just do not work. Indeed, if they had enough backbone to stand up for themselves and make the spell work, the use and abuse would not have happened in the first place.

One Yogi I studied with for a while had an excellent way of putting it "First they lie, then they scare, then they beg." Like most predators they target the naive, the innocent, those hopeful for love and those with a past history of abuse. This is not to say that they deserved the abuse, far from it, just that they were vulnerable targets.

One of my clients had a baby-daddy who had beat her and put her into the sex industry to support him. She got smart enough to take the child and leave but he was still after her with constant harassment, screaming profanity and beating on her car windows during every child exchange, using the kid as his foot-in-the-door. She couldn't figure out why she couldn't get rid of the guy with her spell work, but during the course of the conversation it became very clear why:

When ever we spoke of the abuse and how he refused to work, she would start defending the lout. Making excuses for him and playing devils advocate. Giving me 'reasons why' he did those things. Outrageous! I was good and pissed and ready to do a number on this guy.

I put him in a mirror box and threw him into the prison yard. By this time had had moved onto another sugar momma who was making his child support payments for him which he had gotten behind on. [Guy just didn't believe in work and felt women should support him.] Soon, she threw him out and stopped paying his child support so a warrant was issued for his arrest along with a couple of other warrants for traffic tickets. He vanished off the face of the earth and hasn't been heard from since. Four years she was trying to get rid of this guy and I had it done in weeks. [Because I could see through his lies where she did not, he had no power over me like he had over her.]

Funny part: I was working at the magick shop reading cards at my table one day when he strolled in with their daughter! I recognized the little girl right away and knew who the guy must be the father I was doing work on. She took off across the store at me and pointing said "THAT'S MY MOMMY'S FRIEND!" So he knew right away she had been seeing professional and became alarmed. He went to the owner asking questions about me. She told him I was great and he should get a reading. (LOL.) I went home checked the box - Sure enough there was a g_dd_mn hole in the frigging box. I was like "So that explains how he got loose in my environment." That's when I decided I needed to get him out of my house and threw him in the prison yard.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh dear, Brry, that's awful. Well I can assure you my picture box was not intended for someone abusive like that! I understand that in many cases those looking to return lost lovers are sometimes better off letting it go, and I'm fully aware of that. My situation is more one of someone that still has feelings for me and due to some sticky circumstances we were separated. I don't feel our love got the chance it deserved and I want us to have another shot at it. I really think my partner feels the same way, I just want to make sure I'm not forgotten too quickly before we're given another chance to see where our relationship could have gone.

I did see there was a comments box below but I didn't see a conversation going on.. perhaps I wasn't logged in. I'll try next Sunday to be a part of the conversation. Love the radio show! Such great information for a newbie like me!

Brry

Unread post by Brry » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Sheena,

Yes, I was listening, the picture jar is a 'man trap' love spell ;) I was just commenting on a separate issue brought up on the show which was an important one in magick. Sorry if it all blended together.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh that's fine, wish I would have caught the chat room stuff! Was there any discussion about adding personal concerns to Balthazar's "man trap"? lol

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 am

Oh yes, Miss Cat brought that up. :) Be sure to check out the February 3rd, 2013 recording to listen to all that was discussed.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 pm

So i have a question about the spell balthazar gave on the radio show the other day, he said there was to be a string placed at the top of the jar, and connected to the photo so that either way the string swings it's looking at the targets photos (palced along the length of the jar) but doesnt it say stick the master root with the two photos of the (object of desire) and (pursuer). Then if the photo of the two are placed together how is the string hooked to the photo dangling in the middle? loll i'm kinda confused
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Devil_Artist

Unread post by Devil_Artist » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello everyone!
I want to thank miss yronwode, Conjureman Ali, and Miss Michaele for the rootwork advice that was given to me on September 23, 2012's radio show. My screen name is devil_artist and my situation was as follows:
"My friend is currently in jail, waiting to stand trial for felony charges in the beginning of October. He was put into this situation because his girlfriend is accusing him of assault and the death of her unborn child. I know that this is untrue. In addition, she has been trying to attack me legally and through phone messages. I would like a reading and rootworking advice on helping my friend. And, if possible, a reading on said girlfriend and her threat to me."
The honey jar spell worked wonderfully on the public defender. He was very helpful to my friend and kept him updated with everything. The cow tongue spell also worked wonders on the ex and the DA. I also did a spell on my own where I made a doll baby of the ex which I filled with Spanish moss, graveyard dirt, crossing powder, and a bunch of other angry stuff that I can't seem to recall. I then bound her up and put her in a little wooden coffin I got from Michael's (during their Halloween sale), sprinkled liberally with graveyard dirt, poppy seeds, black and red pepper, crossing powder. I sealed that all up in black wax. During the preliminary trial her testimony had some glaring inconsistencies. For example, it came out that she had reported miscarrying two weeks before the aforementioned incident, even though she told the police she lost the baby at that incident.
With that being said, things went stagnant for a few months, mostly through changing of lawyers and having the court date in January. I managed to bail my friend out of jail. We previously hired an attorney who was being very helpful, so my friend switched to a public defender. Said ex had also asconded to Mexico, telling me that she didn't want to deal with being in court and feeling sorry for putting my friend through the legal wringer. Unsurprisingly, she did nothing as far getting the charges dropped.
I continued to burn candles before every court date, especially to the Holy Child of Atocha and to Shri Ganesh. I also got a reading from Dr E to get an update on my friend's situation back in February. He read that it wasn't good that the ex went to Mexico. He advised me that the ex needed to come back and testify, so that her testimony will ironically help my friend's case.
So I undid the curse and asked a helpful spirit that I "befriended" and hired during a spirit contact ritual(I'm studying to be a shaman) to somehow convince the ex to come back.
A few weeks pass with my friend's trial date coming up. My friend get's a call from the lawyer. He tells him that the DA wanted to give him a plea bargain. Previously, the DA wanted to put my friend away for 5 to 8 years for attempted murder and had a solid case despite the prelim trial. Turns out that the ex came back from Mexico with a new boyfriend, whom she subsequently put in jail for domestic violence. She also went to jail for some previous DUI charges she haven't gotten around to taking care of.
So now the DA's case is weakened because the ex has another DV case under her belt, creating a pattern conduct. Before my friend, she had attacked another boyfriend with a frying pan, and has a restraining order against her from her estranged husband. Fun fact about the husband is that she was caught perjuring herself in court claiming she had a baby with the husband, forging medical records in the process.
So today my friend accepted the plea bargain where he will get a felony charge that will reduce to a misdemeanor after his probation is up with good behavior. No jail time and he has to attend domestic violence classes. Pretty sweet for someone facing attempted murder in the second degree.
In conclusion, I want to thank the Lucky Mojo Rootwork hour for helping me and my friend through this trying time.

Blessings,
Donald

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Congratulations! And may your friend's life continue righteous, blessed and untroubled.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

I second MissMichaele's sentiments.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

hoodude

Unread post by hoodude » Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi Cat!
I've listened to a few episodes of the radio show and I really enjoy the format. In at least one show, I heard either you or another reader consult the cards to see if a magical solution to a problem would work. Is there a special spread used for that and if so, could you pass it along? Very many thanks!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon May 27, 2013 11:51 am

Madame Nadia was last night's guest host on the radio show. She has posted the two beauty potions (Gold Digger's Body Scrub and Harem Queen Clay Facial Mask) at her blog, http://cowriemoon.blogspot.com/?view=classic .

AIRR page: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... dame_Nadia

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

hoodude: Usually the magical solution will present itself during/within the regular three card spread being done for the caller. No special spread needed! :)

angelael: Thank you for the heads-up! I just listened to this episode while mopping floors at the church (my second "real" job) and was very impressed with these. Kudos!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

magicinthemoment
HRCC Student

Unread post by magicinthemoment » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:07 am

just wanted to say thank you to Miss cat, conjure Ali and the third person, pleas forgive me I forgot his name.

I wanted you to know that you were on the money.
You mentioned "3s" - three of swords
Yes, I come from a third generation of depression - I am the third generation.
I will not be having children as I do not want to pass this down yet again.
I am on medicine and I do feel abandoned for many reasons. Finding the right medicine has not been easy. We are literally ginue pigs
And yes, I have been emotionally, physically and psychology beaten down
I just have never resonated with my religion, major issues in my family, very few friends, etc, etc so hence I feel lost.

I have ordered all ingredients mentions, except the white rose petals.
I could not find them so I will buy some and dry them out. Maybe that will add some extra oomph since I am taking the time to do it myself and pray over them.

I know it will be some time before I get my order but I just wanted to say thank you from a newbie here and it really meant a Lot to me. No, I am not completely crazy (lol)' just have inherited quite a bit of issues.

I hope that it is ok that I posted this.
If not, I meant no disrespect

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:53 am

It is wonderful to hear that your reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour was of help to you, magicinthemoment. Oh, and Kast Excelsior was the third person reading the show just to let you know. :) Best of luck to you!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

AonieD

Unread post by AonieD » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am

I am very, very thankful to have been on the radio show. I don't recall everyone's name, but their words and advice are very much appreciated.

I work with a small informal coven here in central MS, and we are starting a CUUPs chapter at the UU church. I called in for advice and readings because I felt I had been crossed up pretty bad, and I was right. I need to work this out because I want to start a business, but also help my community through the UU and CUUPs chapter.

The readings really helped me, and I am proud to say the show confirmed what had been going on, and the readers also confirmed that I had been doing things correctly. I had cleansed myself and my house with chinese wash, water and by fumigating myself and my house with inscence. Conjure man Ali and the other ladies let me know that I just have one more step to go before everything turns around. I'm also waiting on my order from Lucky Mojo so I can make that final step in my protections.

I cannot afford mercury dimes, so I was wondering if coffin nails on camphor blocks will work just as well? I have those on hand and for me, they have positive connotations. Thank you so much for providing this service!

fantasma79

Unread post by fantasma79 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 am

Hello,
Recently there was an episode of the show that featured Miss Cat discussing a specific spell using a skull candle to get someone to "open their mouth" on the job to essentially get them to blurt out all of the negative things that they think and feel so that once and for all they could just be fired. Anyone remember this episode? I'm having a needle in a haystack time trying to find it again for some reason.
Thanks!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:16 am

Hi fantasma79,

I went ahead and merged your topic with a established thread for discussing the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.

What you would be looking for is the June 30, 2013 Episode with Dr. E. The topic for the discussion panel was on the topic of Communication.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

2sweetgirls

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a written version (if there is one) of one of the radio shows? I'm looking for information on the free spell that Dr. E gave on 07/28/13. It was for a reversing spell with water. I cant for the life of me figure out what he says in the very beginning of the spell. I have "May this glass of water work to turn any tricks that my enemies have sent. Set them back at them" ---????

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:20 pm

It's "send" them back at them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

2sweetgirls

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:59 am

Thank you cat!

fantasma79

Unread post by fantasma79 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks for the help, Papa Newt!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Madame Nadia just posted the Safe Travels Amulet (that she spoke about on the August 4th show) on her blog: http://cowriemoon.blogspot.com/

It also contains a video to bless those who watch it.

Thanks so much Madame Nadia. I have been having problems with my car and this blog came to me at the right time.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi All --

Just want to post a thanks to Conjureman Ali, Madame Nadia, and Lukianos for their readings and rootwork advice on my case. I ordered the supplies for the spell CMA prescribed and am waiting excitedly. :)

I will keep you all updated on how things shake down (no pun intended) :D . Already some movement, and I haven't even started the rootwork yet!... Both M. Nadia's and Lukianos' mention of allies unknown really helped; at one school I'm getting a lot of support and we're-so-glad-you're -here statements from my colleagues. I guess when you're made aware -- as you are with top-notch readers -- you can see good fortune in your midst, rather than being swallowed by your own anxiousness. I really appreciate that you told me that in the readings you provided. It's settled my emotions a lot and restored my confidence and faith in my situation changing soon. That's been a gift.

Thanks again -- I'll keep you all posted on how this school year goes.

Murphy ("DocMurphy")
St. Paul, MN

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 pm

That's great to hear DocMurphy! Looking forward to hearing about your success!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

KayJay

Unread post by KayJay » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:10 pm

I have really been enjoying the format of the radio show where the hosts discuss general topics as an addition to the call-in portion. If there's an appropriate guest coming up in the next few weeks, I have a request/suggestion. I'm interested in hearing about general support to a healthy labor and delivery of a baby. I read through the posts in the forums on the topic and found references to a blessing mojo hand that Miss Bri posted, but the link seems to be broken. There was an additional reference to a radio show that talked about support for healthy pregnancy, but I'm not sure what date it was broadcast on.

I've called in before, when I was working to get pregnant. I am due on November 8th, so I'm hoping to do some work to continue to support everything working as smoothly as it has and I think that other gals out there could benefit from some general information on the subject. Thanks!
- Ms. KayJay

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:46 pm

This may be a great follow up call Ms. KayJay:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-1st-20 ... 21f9c4f546

Here is a link to next Sunday's thread.

Be Blessed and great reference to one of my favorite posts in the Forum here is a link too ;) :

conjuring-during-pregnancy-t4784.html-s ... 46#p122231

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

KayJay

Unread post by KayJay » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks, Miss Tammie Lee!
- Ms. KayJay

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Theres one show that you guys did, where you were helping a client make a difficult co-worker go away. It involved a skull candle and the use of the person's picture. The point of this work was to "confuse" the client's enemy, and basically make him lose the job by his own confusion.

Do you guys know which LM Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio show episode it was from?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Good Evening, Lucky7clover,

I don't know which radio show it was, I'm sorry. Maybe another moderator knows?
But, in the meantime, try these links:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161s60html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161s330html
http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Hope this helps until another Moderator sees this who might know the show's date

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cali_mojogirl

Unread post by Cali_mojogirl » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi. I had a couple of topic requests for upcoming shows.

One was a request that perhaps the panel discuss the highlights of different regional U.S. conjure work (i.e. Tennessee conjure versus Georgia, etc.). In last week's Rootwork Hour show (Oct. 20 2013), Ms. Cat touched on it briefly, mentioning Virginia conjure has a British influence due to its colonial history, etc. And I've listened to other archived shows where regional strengths and influences were mentioned, as well. This is really an intriguing piece of American history to me.

Another request was that perhaps the panel discuss throwing bones divination. On last week's show, Dr. E did a bones reading, and Miss Cat does them frequently. I would love to hear a discussion of this ancient practice --different points of views, methods, etc.

Thank you.

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Evening all,

This is mainly for a moderator. Please help me understand why if I had a reading on July 28 with suggested work and to be helped through the pro bono fund and it is now 3 months and several emails later with no response from my contact. I know that people are busy and have considered all of that but to completely ignore me is really disheartening when trying to rectify a bad situation. All I wanted is to know what else to do for my case do I don't stay in my current situation or worse and now it is worse. Wish I could do more but it is not easy trying to make changes and nothing is working
TawanaNicole

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi Satinice1,

I am very sorry to hear of the communication challenges, and I would encourage you read the Ombudsman page to help get this resolved with the member at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi All!

I wanted to post a thanks to the LMHR Radio Show this week for taking my unexpected call! Thanks to ms cat, Conjureman Ali, and Dr. E for all your insights and advice, and to nagasiva and Papa Newt as well for helping present my case on the air. Thanks also for the good words and kind wishes from the folks in the chat.

I have submitted my application materials. It's waiting for now. This will be a tough, long process of being part of the top-ten first-tier finalists, and then the second-tier top three finalists, then a decision will be made regarding the hire come Spring. I will keep you all posted... and will get right to work on ms. cat's prescription in addition to the work CM Ali prescribed earlier. :)

Thanks so much, all! I'll keep you all in the loop!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Doc Murphy,
Just don't forget us little people while you're on your way to the top!!!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:31 pm

LOL!! You bet I won't, Miss Aida! :)

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Gabriela10
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Gabriela10 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello everyone,

Today's radio show was very interesting; they were talking about peace at home, but the subject apparently open many other wounds. I think the holidays make some of us be very sensitive. Maybe it would be a good idea to talk about personal healing. There are many of us that for some reason we either don't have a family or we don't want to be with our family, etc, etc. Regardless of the reasons; personal healing it's very important and we should all focus on that so we can move on. It was a very good show, and it was amazing the reaction of many people on the chat. I think many of us need the show to have a longer conversation on personal spiritual healing. Specially during this time of the year.
Thank you very much for show Miss Cat, I love hearing your advices.

Gabriela10

dahoot

Unread post by dahoot » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 am

I loved this week's topic because, I too, come from a hurtful home. I believe that I can find resolution with my family, I think it will take time and energy. It seems that I am not alone in the pain I suffer from family woes but I will be praying for all of those who seem to want to hold onto their anger. We only perpetuate the hurtful behavior of our those who have hurt us by holding on the hot coals of anger that will only leave wounds and scars on a society that is already quite injured.

Please, please, please do another show on the peaceful home! My fiance and I really want to start our family off on the right foot. We want our union to be one of equal unity, love, and peace. We both came from damaged homes so we both have healing to go through. I would love some ideas for healing, especially if there are any that focus on the healing from maternal wounds.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 am

Cali_mojogirl

I would absolutely love this! When you first encounter conjure as an adult, it's hard to make sense of "there is no one way" to do this or that; it's not because you are free to make stuff up, as that there are so many regional variations in technique. It would be wonderful to have them laid out by geographical and historical origin.

Expectantly,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello all,
I was listening to today's blog radio talk show (December 1, 2013) and a recipe for a mojo bag that encourages dreams about lottery numbers was provided. I have in my notes:
1. red flannel mojo bag;
2. whole nutmeg;
3. "seven star anise pod"; and
4. a healthy pinch of five finger grass.

I am completely new to the world of hoodoo and it's Ingredient #3 that I'm not sure if I heard right, specifically because whereas you can buy anise seed from Lucky Mojo, it doesn't seem like you can buy "seven star anise pods," if they exist. Did I get that wrong?

Additionally, the recipe recommended that I dress the bag with oil and "feed" the bag. What oil would one recommend I dress it with if my intention is to win the lottery and how do I "feed" it? Thanks so much for your help. I truly appreciate it.
With love,
Amanda

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Hello, Amanda,
Is this what you're looking for? www.herb-magic.com/star-anise.html

I would go with a mixture of these oils:
1- www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html
2- www.luckymojo.com/oil-lucky-13.html
3-www.luckymojo.com/oil-lucky-hand.html

Once your bag is closed. You anoint oil on it in a "5-spot". I do: top left, top right, lower right, lower left, and one in the middle.

You may want to just buy a mojo hand that come prepared with everything (including step-by-step instructions: www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-lucky-hand.html

Hope this helps!
WIN BIG !!!!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

tainapr

Unread post by tainapr » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Sorry, I missed the radio show, my father in law came over to speak with my husband that day, and I didn't want him to listen in to the call, since he tends to be noisy. I will try to join in this Sunday if that is still ok for me to do that. Again very sorry.

amandapropaganda

Unread post by amandapropaganda » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!

Wishful

Unread post by Wishful » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Thank you so much for the reading and advice!!! Ms. Cat, I'm glad you picked up on our connection, I had been praying over this situation and praying for a reading with you. Ali, thanks for your advise on the doll baby! I'm ordering the Black Folder and will proceed as you suggested. I'm encouraged! Thank you again....and, Many blessings for 2014!

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:50 pm

On today's show (February 2nd) they discussed hands on healing. Just wanted to give a plug for the Old Indian Rubbing Oil. It is great for aches and pains. It has saved me many times.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Angelael,
Thanks for the testimony! I am definitely buying it too!
For anyone who is interested, here is the link: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpharmacy.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GodAboveAll

Unread post by GodAboveAll » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:07 pm

I was on the radio today (Feb 23, 2014) and I want to thank Ms. Cat, ConjureMan Ali, and Ms. Melanie for their readings. Papa Newt was great and the listeners (chat room) were helpful. I am going to do my best to cleanse myself of the "evil eye" and have a closer relationship with God. I also bought a lot of items from Lucky Mojo and I am impatiently (lol) waiting for them. I guess everything comes at its right time. Thanks again to everyone!
Peace and Blessings ✞

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi All!

Thanks again for your help, guidance, and support for my call on the show tonight (March 2). Sorry my phone tuckered out. That was embarrassing.

I did want to let you know that a different school has been luring me over slowly; that may be the "moving" that all of you were seeing (at least I hope so). I'm not despairing -- frustrated some, but not despairing. I am taking the advice of consulting a professional; and ms cat's advice is a delightful excuse to buy some jewelry. (Well, I need it!) :)

You've all been so supportive, and I've so appreciated it. I will keep you all posted.

Best,
Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Claire-De-Lys
HRCC Student

Unread post by Claire-De-Lys » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 am

I can't get enough of ancestor work, hauntings and advice on psychic vision and dreaming true.
Also, I would like to hear more of Miss Valentina!
Can't wait for tonight's show :)

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 am

I can't wait, either! Every Sunday I spend the afternoon doing all of my house work, errand running, etc. so that by 5:00 (central time zone) I'm ready to take notes and learn!

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

i wnat to hear more about "spirtual husbands" and things students could do regarding exams etc

dahliababy

Unread post by dahliababy » Sun May 11, 2014 7:37 pm

I am so grateful for the readings from Miss Cat and Deacon Millet as well as the inspired work described by Conjureman Ali on the radio show today. Thanks again!

Sherry Lynn

Unread post by Sherry Lynn » Mon May 26, 2014 12:21 am

I have all the shows downloaded back to September 2010, and have tried & tried to use the links for the older shows, with no luck. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in what I'm attempting, or if those old websites have been abandoned, & the archived shows are no longer available. If so, I think it would be great if you all could burn them all on one DVD, & offer them for sale on the Lucky Mojo site (like you all don't have enough projects already!). I'd sure like one! <smile>

I love going back through and listening to the shows, I always *hear* something different, & learn something new.

Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Rev Ken » Tue May 27, 2014 3:42 pm

I love this show, and it is so educational and entertaining. I normally listen to it on my drive to and from work during the week (since I can't listen to it live at the moment). I find myself sooooo wanting to take notes in the car while driving (but of course don't). I was wondering (and this is a long shot) are there transcripts of the shows? Or maybe just of the free spells? One day, I am going to need to take some time and just re-listen to them all and jot down notes (when not driving lol).
Rev Ken
HRCC Graduate #1869G
Court of Pentacles
www.courtofpentacles.com

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello, gunterk ,
Not that I am aware of.
take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi All --

Extending a thanks again for taking my case on the show this evening. You have no idea how much it helped. Apologies for the racket in the background -- I live next door to a fire station, and just never know when they are sending out a truck.

This was a show if signs and wonders; I had been looking at the new BlockBuster line here at LMCC earlier today, so when Conjureman Ali suggested at Block Buster/Spiritual reboot, I about dropped my teeth... time to order! Guess what I'm doing on my birthday!... and I will keep my antennae up with regard to August (maybe a certain someone will return...?)...

And -- I have everything in stock for Prof Porterfield's lamp working except the lamp and the oil! Talk about signs to proceed!!

Again, I'm much obliged to you all. I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi Doc Murphy,

Glad you were able to get on the show today and received some excellent advise--as every call receives from these wonderful practitioners.

The Block Buster line is absolutely fantastic, and will do wonders! I have already applied the oil some of my work for clients and the results have been astounding! Best of luck to you on all your endeavors!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks, Papa Newt!

A lucky update! At the metaphysical shop where I work -- staffed with magical folk and which sells the LMCC line here in the Cities! -- I chatted about my readings and the lampwork prescription from the Prof., and mentioned that I have everything except the lamp and the oil. My supe then said, oh we have a lamp we can give you... and then went into the back and returned with three bottles lamp oil -- in the colors to make the purple that Prof Porterfield said to make!!!...(It's so nice to work with folks who get it.. and support magical doings!...) :)

Thanks again, All! Guess what I'm doing this weekend!!!.... :)

Best,
Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!”