Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Topic Suggestion Request

Sundays are magical -- Sign up here to become a caller on the longest-running hoodoo radio show in the universe! Free readings, rootwork advice, and conjure spells with Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, Papa Newt and guests!
magicmurphy
Re: Discuss the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi All --

Oh boy! My lamp is almost ready to go! Just waiting on a bottle of Hoyt's Cologne and to buy a half dollar piece from the till at work.

For those who caught the show this past Sunday, I'm doing this oil lamp working prescribed by Prof Porterfield to bust blocks to having monetary and love success simultaneously -- to "kick the fulcrum" out from under the teeter-totter, as the good Prof stated, and get both a good man and a good job to come to me together, instead of me chasing everything in order to get what I need. I'm so excited to start.

I wanted to ask the experts... what Bible verse or passage would any of you recommend for this working? Something to pray and pray loudly as I do this work and light this lamp...

I'd be much obliged for help on this. Thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Hey, Doc,
I am not an expert (as is Professor Porterfield and Miss Michaele). BUT....
Take a look at Psalms 65 . It's perfect for you
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Big hugs

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks much Miss Aida!

Big hugs back!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:50 pm

On the last couple of shows there have been discussions about the quality of 7 day (5 day) glass encased candles. Maybe the store might consider carrying the beeswax candles in a limited quantity at least. I know they are quite a bit more price wise.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm

I cant speak of the candles specifically mentioned by you however I have had candles set by LM, by the Church , by AIRR readers and all were great and accurate and helped. I see the point that they mostly burn 5 rather then 7 days but they still are made in a specific way ( been on the phone with Cat while making them) and we have to respect the tradition. The candles never the less still work in the way described with the proper dressing and working so I dont see the issue. 7 day noviea is catholic and some aspect work into hoodoo. but a candle burn can never be assumed it must be read for signs including burn time

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:45 am

J82, the discussions were actually about the quality of the wax in the candles from the manufacturers.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:04 pm

LM makes the candles in house and sells them they are the manufacture ! Other candle compaines other then LM we cant really respond to on here because this site is made by LM for LM customers who use LM products.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Hello, Angeleal,
You hit the nail on the head: "Pricey"
Nevertheless, I think that Lucky Mojo does have terrific candles.
I especially love their figural candles because they are not melted down in a few minutes. You can get great readings with all of their candles.
Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 pm

We use the vigil candles from the factory, but we dress and prepare them ourselves.

The figural candles are mostly cast for us by a local candle-maker.

To be clear -- most of our customers cannot afford beeswax candles, period.

Just to put this in perspective:

We charge $9.00 for a vigil candle in paraffin wax shipped to you, while a beeswax vigil candle shipped to you by a good friend of ours is $26.00

We charge $18.00 for a vigil candle in paraffin wax to be set on the altar at MISC, while a beeswax vigil set on the altar of another good friend of ours costs $55.00.

I have nothing against those who sell or those who can afford the beeswax vigil candles -- but i know in my heart that not many of our customers can afford to pay $55.00 per candle.
catherine yronwode

M B P

Unread post by M B P » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:17 pm

I want to thank today's panel and everyone involved with the radio show. I was born and raised by a good family in a working class town where people are kind to their neighbors and a good work ethic is king. For instance, my great grandfather and my great uncle came to my hometown after WWII and quickly became the two richest people by far in a town of other rich people, and they did it honestly and went to work every day until they died. This is who I came from, so it's been one humiliation after another when my family and friends can easily "keep it together" and nothing - and I mean nothing I set out to do goes well. I've become a cautionary tale, and I'm not a drug addict or self pitying or anything!

I was the second caller on today's (Sept. 28, 3014) LMHR Hour Radio Show. I knew that I would get through and get the answers I needed. I'm the one with The Devil card. I don't imagine that my issues are fascinating, but allow me to vent because I'm ANGRY about what has been STOLEN from me over and over again over the past 14 YEARS and this woman is going to experience RETRIBUTION. She'll get as good as she gave. Oh yes.

With the spirit of Johnny Cash as my witness, what's done in the dark has been brought to the light, bitch whohadmecursed.

Who is with me??

I don't believe in that overused word that starts with a "K', but just remember, God - and credit card companies - let you do your worst racking up the good times before it's time to PAY.

It's interesting that Conjureman Ali mentioned the reversal of everything that is good, including beauty. Well I'm no Avon lady but I did have a bizarre accident seven years ago which ravaged my face. It was not my fault, I was sober, and I'm not clumsy. Hmm. Still, I've kept a pretty good attitude.

Well I'm amazed at what everyone on the panel said today, especially Conjureman Ali. He was right on: someone who regarded me as a love rival snuck out and somehow had a spell placed on me when I was eighteen (and it's been ongoing since), but I didn't suspect this at all until a few days ago. I am in my thirties. Magic spells hadn't entered my mind as a possibility until a few days ago. I just figured that life was hard (even though it wasn't before) and I was stupid (even though I wasn't before).

As you might expect with someone who employs black arts, she and this man are still going strong all these years later (he has no idea why). My dreams have been trying to warn me about this duplicitous, evil woman that I've not met and who appears exceedingly likable and wonderful "on paper", but I had no concept of how to interpret these dreams until now.

I have no children, and I stopped speaking to or keeping abreast of the man in this stupid "romantic triangle" (she can have him - no, REALLY, I insist) before he announced his engagement, so as far as I know, he has married this woman and they possibly have a child now (possibly accounting for the child who changes the situation mentioned in the on-air reading). I often just know things about people and the future, and when my man friend first told me years ago about meeting this woman at his college, I immediately knew that he would one day marry her and they would divorce after they had at least one child. So, there is that.

Like I said, I have been having reoccurring dreams about this woman who I have not met, but who knows my name and what I look like, and that I was somewhat involved with her "man" before she met him, and that her man was still attracted to me throughout their relationship. She went the heavy handed, dark and dirty route and for FOURTEEN YEARS no area of my life, no project I've undertaken has prospered. Not only has EVERY good opportunity and EVERY good thing about me been snatched from my grasp for FOURTEEN YEARS, I've had dark entities put their evil hands all over me, leaving marks and bruises and trying to scare me this whole time, too. Praying to God has kept them off of my back somewhat, but they always return. Living trough misery with a hopeful smile on my face. That dirty duplicitous bitch. That all changes now. I'm not afraid of evil, evil is afraid of ME!

I don't want to go into details (it may sound unbelievable), but I have had meetings in my "dreams" with various kind and humble angels (no wings) and two also very kind and strong people / spirits who are famous from the bible. I marveled at my luck - why me who others who are devout never have even one experience like this? But now I see that part of their message to me was that I am in danger and that there is real evil in this world which must be dealt with. So, it's not that I'm so great - it's that I had captured the continuous attention of something evil and I was totally unaware of it.

Ha, maybe the bitch who struck the devil and his imps on me to make misery (because she is jealous, so it's totally worth it in her dark heart I guess) will get blackout drunk one of these nights and confess every dark manipulation to her puppet - I mean, husband. Wouldn't that be funny. I bet there are herbs that loosen lips and sink ship. no? :twisted:

Thank you Cat Yronwode for offering to be a female mentor (if only for short bursts of time, and yes I will pay). I plan to follow the advice given to me, which I wrote down and can also listen to again on the archived program.

Ranting about payback is therapeutic.

Uncle PJ

Unread post by Uncle PJ » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:39 pm

To Today's Panel,

I just wanted to thank you for the readings and help you gave me today. I am unable to connect online while the show is live, thus, I am unable to post or to see posts at BTR.

I do have digestion issues. And I have suffered from depression for years (I took mediation, but I always knew my issue was not physical, but spiritual, therefore, I knew medication was not going to help). And it was crazy how Candelo knew to tell me to continue my spiritual work. I am self- studying to enhance my medium abilities and am working on becoming a student of Miss Cat's. Also, I just attended Oprah's tour this weekend where her teachings lean strongly towards the magickal/spiritual world.

I'm going to do as Conjureman Ali suggested and I will let you all know how it goes.

Thank you, again.
Uncle PJ

SageWanderer

Unread post by SageWanderer » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:41 am

Hey, I have been listening to LM Radio Show since 2010. Do you have the archived shows available for purchase via PayPal? I went to the blog that has all of the archives listed, but the files are dead. I would really like to access these files. Maybe LM can revive these files for newbies? I think it would be an excellent primer for the course as there is excellent information in those podcasts from my recollection. It's just a suggestion, and I'm sure most of your followers would agree.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:14 pm

SageWanderer, if you go to iTunes you can access all of the radio shows going back for years and years. You can also hear most of them on the BlogTalkRadio website, but iTunes is much easier to find specific shows that you want.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Isolte
Podcasts for other LMC Radio Network shows?

Unread post by Isolte » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:56 am

I apologize in advance if this is off-topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post...
I listen to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour via podcast, but I am not able to find the podcasts for the other LMC Radio Network shows (The Now you Know Show, The Crystal Science League), are there any future plans for podcasts for these shows as well?
Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 am

Hello, Isolte,

I don't know what their plans are right nw.

Yu may want to PM Jon St Germain or Professor Porterfield and ask them.

Take care

oglov2000

would like to be a caller

Unread post by oglov2000 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:27 pm

I have been in what seems like a dark place for a while. Things ("bad luck") happening. I thought it was where I moved to but I think its comg from some that was close to me. Now that I've opened my mind and eyes open to this person being the possibility, its obvious why she calls me. I want to know what is exactly going on, what she doin and how to break the mode/neg energy.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Hello, oglov2000,

This is not where you put your request for the radio show.

You put it here: post162338.html#p162338

This is a thread to talk about what was discussed on the show.

Take care

Santiago

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:43 am

I wanted to thank everyone for an awesome show! I find it captivating, educating, and empathic too. I've been able to identify with a couple of the callers and their readings are insightful, just for me personally. This was the second show that seemed to be borderine sensory overload with all of the information coming in, both from the show and the chatroom. I use Evernote (a note taking app for mobile devices and pc's), and I was noting from both what I was hearing and having to shift to copy/paste actions from what's coming in from the chatroom. I have a feeling all the shows I've listened to were this full of info, I just wasn't ready to hear it. I need to go back and listen to the archives. I have so much to learn and so much work to do.....

Thank you all for your generosity. I'm very appreciative and thankful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Thanks for the kind words.

You can collect and keep a copy of the entire chat room in ONE SWEEP. You do not need to copy-paste. Ask nagasiva how to do it -- he is troll towelhead in BTR and Nagasiva Yronwode on Facebook.
catherine yronwode

Santiago

Unread post by Santiago » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 am

Yes ma'am, I will ask him. Thank you again :)

Isolte

Unread post by Isolte » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:43 am

This is the most amazing show! I'm a long time listener and I love listening to the archives via the podcasts. Miss cat, ConjureMan Ali and their guests bring on the most informative, interesting conversations.
I can literally listen to miss cat for hours--she is so captivating and knowledgeable, and has a gift for explaining everything very clearly. Needless to say, she also has the most beautiful, soothing voice.
Thank you for offering this and keep up the good work!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Isolte,

I agree!!

Well said!

Wishful

Unread post by Wishful » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank you for a great reading, 2/8/15- it was so spot on for my situation, and I'm already ordered my supplies for Cat's "cook his goose confusion spell"! I was wondering if anyone knew the proper name for the deck Madame Nadia was using? I've listened to the show again and I'm still not sure. Thank you very much.

Reason: Double posting

DreamCatcher
Thank you Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:00 pm

Thank you Marin Graves, Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali. I was on the show on sunday to get a reading about my friend who was kidnapped. I just wanted to give my thanks to all those who gave advice and all the prayers. I have done the work advised (lamp and graveyard dirt by Conjureman Ali) and also found a spirit willing to work with me to bring my friend back. He was a childhood friend who was also kidnapped in Mexico six years ago but unfortunately was murdered at the age of 19. I sense he is eager to help my friend not see the same fate. I will keep you updated on his case. Blessings

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Best of luck to you and to your friend. I know our readings were pretty grim, but it is a good thing to keep hope alive.
catherine yronwode

tjill2001

Unread post by tjill2001 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:11 am

I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to those who helped and gave suggestions to me on last night's radio show (3/22/15) re: money and employment problems. I will be putting those suggestions into action and will let you know how things go. With love, Tara (516)

Top of the Hill

Radio Show Free Spells

Unread post by Top of the Hill » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello
I was under the impression that the ingredients, process described on April 5th radio show was listed in the forum. Did I misunderstand?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Radio Show Free Spells

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Apparently you did. The radio show is available free to all. There is a chat room open while each show is LIVE and we do try to note down as best we can the ingredients of spells -- no guarantees, but we do try. You can then collect the chat room log yourself, using Blog Talk's tools, or ask for a copy from nagasiva, who saves and archives them all.

Thanks for listening!
catherine yronwode

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm

There is a picture of a custom root doctor bag ( as discussed on today's show ) in the March 2011 newsletter:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 51391.html

And here is the alligator bag:

http://www.luckymojo.com/vintage-root-d ... ntents.jpg

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:14 am

Thank you, angelael. Those are really cool.
coastwitch

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi All --

I wanted to extend a thanks to Conjureman Ali, Deacon Millet and Khi Armand for taking my call and for their advice and prescription -- it was my birthday, and it really was a great gift.

I did the prescribed bath that very night, as well as smoke the place with rue as recommended. You now, there was something really moving about participating in a bath ritual that traditional (D Millet said it was from one of Hyatt's informants - wow)... prior to that I was wondering about a Psalm to recite beforehand. I recalled that in Hoodoo Bible Magic book there was a mention of reading the Psalm that corresponded numerically to one's age. I had just turned 43, and well, I looked at Psalm 43 (my Bible is a ESVKJV)... and it was perfect:

"Vindicate me. O God, and defend my cause against an ungodly people,
from the deceitful and unjust man, deliver me!...
...Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God,for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God."

Then I put on a CD of Sister Gertrude Morgan singing the gospel, and cleaned up.

Thank you so much!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 pm

That is wonderful to hear. Keep up the good work, Doc Murphy!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 am

Thanks much, Papa Newt!

Murphy

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am

Greetings, Doc Murphy! That one is just so incredible, isn't it? You can find it in both Khi's book Deliverance! and my own Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells.

They're both available in the Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.h ... t-specials

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:11 am

Hi Deacon Millet!

It is! -- And my to-buy book list is getting bigger!

Thanks so much. :)

Murphy

Logan1965

Unread post by Logan1965 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:11 pm

A year ago, in August 2014 I called into the radio show and got root work on a boss issue my wife was having. I followed Conjure Man Ali and Ms. Cat's root work advice exactly as given. Two weeks later, my wife's boss was transferred to a different department. Then here we are, one year later and my wife is up for a promotion to the same level as her old boss! Thank you so much for all the good root work advice, information, and knowledge you share! It makes a difference.
Gratefully,
Logan1965
May all bright blessings fall gently upon your hearth

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Logan1965, what a wonderful success story! Congratulations to your wife.
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Today on the show they talked about stinky herbs. Just to let you know asafoetida (hing) taste really good on popcorn. So as a nice snack or maybe some food magic, give it a try.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, angelael ,

I know it is used in Cuban cooking and my clients from India say that it is used in their cuisine also.

BUT, let me tell you: Magically, it does the job!

Take care

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Wow just had my reading done on the show and it amazes me. I will do absolutely everything they said to do. Yiu know when they call your area code you get a little nervous and forget everything to say. They pulled the justice card I mentioned thw divorce but I was so nervous that I didnt mention that he was arrested just two days ago. They talked about slow money im curious is that because hes going to lose his job because of his arrest record?

I must admit im angry to know that his back was turned to my children. Im angry that he never really had the intention of loving me. Which makes sense because I bought him to this country and was more of getting citizenship on his part but finding my soulmate on my part. Elvyra said a trip, he did go on a trip back to his country in June where my gut is telling me he actually married the girl.

Mrs. Cat hit it right on the head hes a liar and he sneaky as hell. He has manipulated me from day one. I want to curse the hell out of him.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:00 pm

queenofheart,

I am glad you had a great reading from them, I am sorry it was negative and things are bad. By all means you are justified to curse him and by the power and virtue of God do so. A sour jar sounds great to sour his life for what he did to you.

queenofheart

Unread post by queenofheart » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:34 pm

My gut was so right about him. He hit me in my face and pushed me to the ground two days ago and he was arrested and charged with domestic abuse. Im sure if that reading was.longer I wouldve had everyone on the forum cursing him. Lol.

Leaving an abusive relationship ive always said to other woman why dont you just leave. It is very hard to do and I commend any woman that has the courage and strength to walk away. I have given this man my everything and I will not be satisfied in life until I identify his body and then spit on his grave.

Cat said it's like he's walking around stealing the soldiers swords, that made me laugh inside because he's military. This guy will do anything to get his way. Everyone think he's so innocent because when he talks it's so smooth like hes a Casanova.

Im.ready to dance with the devil.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, Queen of hearts,

What you said here:

"Leaving an abusive relationship ive always said to other woman why dont you just leave. It is very hard to do and I commend any woman that has the courage and strength to walk away."

Is VERY well said!!

VERY proud of you!!

readingsbyevan

Unread post by readingsbyevan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:49 pm

I was wondering the past couple days and wanted to know what you guys thought of a thread devoted to the Spell of the Week? I was thinking listeners who've tried the spells given by guests could post their results, as well as spell ingredients, instructions, suggestions, and what-not. Maybe it's too redundant since the chat log is captured each show but I thought I'd put it out there.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:02 am

Hello, readingsbyevan ,

That's a good idea.

I will talk to Miss cat about it.

Take care

99andAhalf

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Steady Job Spell, Newbie! and I'm excited! I had a reading this evening from 3 of the best at lmojo, Miss Cat,
Miss Aida and Papa Newt. First let me thank all once again because you all were on point! Priceless! And I'm still amazed! Respect! Respect! Soooo, I was so excited that I went right away to follow the instructions given; which was to gather soil from the place I desire to work. I carefully placed the soil into a glass jar. Well, upon returning home with the soil, I had bent down to store the hand shovel in the garage and the glass jar with the soil fell out of the bag and broke. I gathered all that I could which was most of it (thanks to the wet weather we have been having) but first I don't know if I scooped up some of the broken glass within the soil? and Is that a bad sign that I dropped the jar of soil? My question is, is this soil good to use or should I return to get a fresh batch?

By the way, while I was driving to the place to get the soil, I saw a deer waiting to cross the street. (the deer was on the right side of the street) I don't know if that means anything since I listened to tonight's blogtalk radio show dealing with animals spirit.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, 99Sarah,

It was GREAT reading for you!!

I would not use that soil. I would start again and grab more fresh soil

And the deer? That was crazy (especially after our show)! Definitely a sign! I take that to mean that you need to move swiftly (just as we had told you).

Wishing you GREAT success

99andAhalf

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:48 am

One last question, sometimes I am very detailed person. What would be the best way to dispose of the soil? Should I return it or take it to a near by park to dispose? or can I dump it anywhere in my yard?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am

Hello, 99Sarah,

Put it back where it came from

Praying for you!!

99andAhalf

Unread post by 99andAhalf » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 am

Yes! And thank you for all your prayers!

greatowlrising

Unread post by greatowlrising » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:35 pm

I just wanted to thank Ms. Cat, Nadia and Conjureman Ali for their thoughtful input for my question on the radio show today (12/6/15). Sorry that there was background noise in my home that necessitated muting for awhile (my family was eager to eat :) ).

I am actually optimistic about some sort of alteration of my current career in the law or supplementing of it. I needed to make a change for awhile, and it's just a matter of what changes to make and how to do so. I gather that whatever changes I make, law will continue to play a strong part in my life.

I could not take notes quickly enough on some of the rootwork that had been recommended -- will it be posted again? If not, then I'll look forward to when the show is available on podcast, and then I'll buy the suggested materials from Lucky Mojo!

All the best.
Michael

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:43 pm

It was a pleasure to read for you, Michael. The show is now available in the Blog Talk Radio Archive. Just follow the link for today's show. You can pick the link up from the LMC Radio Network Facebook page, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Facebook page, or my personal Facebook page, as you wish.
catherine yronwode

Wanttobehappy2016

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:40 am

Hi everyone ,

I'm so lost on where to post to be chosen as a caller for a free reading. I'm not even sure if the show is still active because I was listening to older shows from 2012. So, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section. Thank You

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello Wanttobehappy2016,

For today's show, December 13th, 2015 go to this link (2015-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f104.html). In general if you are on the board index page there is a board titled "Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show - Sign Up Here For a Free Reading!". It is the third one down from the top.

Peace~

Nathen

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:50 pm

I just started listening to old shows (and new) and I feel like a starving man who has stumbled upon a buffet as I read this website, Cat's books,etc. ... and now this great radio show.

But I wanted to weep with validation and joy when I listened to the "Cemetery Veneration" show.I have long had experiences of hearing the dead "talk" and have stumbled upon completely abandoned cemeteries because ..well, I was "told" where they were.

To hear people discuss experiences I had brushed aside as not fitting into the external, left brain world ... well, I can't even put into words how great it was to realize not only were my experiences not uncommon, but people had developed whole traditions behind them. Granted, I have studied about various ancestor worship traditions,the Eggun and the Gede .... but the hoodoo approach resonates with me like no other.

Thank you for that gift. it was an early Christmas present! .... and thank you for all that you do.
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Thank you so much for the kind words -- all of us, from General Manager Charles Porterfield and Chief Engineer nagasiva yronwode down to your co-hosts ConjureMan Ali and myself; guest-hosts Madame Nadia, Deacon Millett, and more; and our regular guests from AIRR, too numerous to mention -- work very hard to bring these podcasts into being and to archive them for future listening.

If you like theLucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, you might also enjoy the Know You Know Show as well, since it also covers hoodoo. If learning about other spiritual traditions intrigues you, check out On Sacred Ground, the Crystal Silence League Hour, and Candelo's Corner. If spoken word art is your thing, tune in to Liquid Libations. And if the current state of our nation is important to you, be sure to catch every hot-off-the-presses episode of In the Streets With Beverley Smith.

The online hub for all of these shows is here:

LMC Radio Network
http://www.lmcradionetwork.com
catherine yronwode

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 pm

I appreciate the response Miss Cat! I will definitely check out those shows...
Wow,the buffet table just added a new wing!!! :)
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

hellinahandbasket

Unread post by hellinahandbasket » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Thank you for the reading and advice from 11/10/15. I combined the advice from the show and therapy and am still alive today to be able to take the root work course. That show played a large part in me wanting to be rootworker/doctor and a card reader. Happy New Year and peace.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I am glad to know we were of good help to you.
catherine yronwode

hellinahandbasket

Re: Radio Show panel discussion topic suggestion/request

Unread post by hellinahandbasket » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:35 am

I would like to make a suggestion for a show topic. I humbly suggest a show devoted to using hoodoo and magic to support caregivers of people with dementia,etc. and how those in the helping professions can enhance their work. Peace.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Sign Up For a Free Reading!”