• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 am

Lately I've been thinking on variations of work for the same purpose. For example, the choice between the Lady and Eve candles or the Gentleman and Adam candles. This is a step beyond the decision to use a figural candle at all. When doing a job that involves a person's inner nature, I prefer Adam and Eve. A job that involves a person's social or outer nature would be served by the Gentleman and Lady. I was wondering if other people have similar ideas, or if there is historical precedent for this or other ways of working. I know the figural candle is a later addition because of the development of waxes and mass-manufacturing required, but that could still be 80 years of established rootwork. :geek:
J Simulcik

Re: Figural Candles

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:40 am

Hi J,

Well your instincts are serving you well at least when it comes to love workings! For love, sex, and romance, nude Adam and Eve candles are the preferred figure of choice (or the actual genitalia figure candles also work well). When it comes to wanting a proposal for marriage the bride and groom candles are perfect. When it comes to wanting to attract a friend, business partner, or potential employer you would typically work with clothed versions for both (or all) parties involved.

I think the same thing is true of cursing work, at least in my experience it is. If I am working against someone and I want their professional life to be in ruins when I am done then I will use a clothed candle to represent them. If however, I wanted to to tie down their nature so that they are cursed forever in sex and love I would work with nude candles or candles representing the genitalia.

Great insight J :)

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Figural Candles

Unread postby vita » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 pm

What is the difference between the clothed figural candles and the nude candles?
vita

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm

That's a good question? I don't think that there is one really. I prefer the naked ones because I feel the clothed ones have an extra protectant barrier with clothes on. It's helps me stay positive I feel that the naked ones have no protection from the spells because there is nothing there. I don't know that's just me.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Silverpony » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Nude figurals suggest themselves for love work in my mind. Clothed figurals suggest themselves for pretty much any other type of work (besides, I don't want to think about, say, a boss nude, LOL.)
Silverpony

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Well, if I wanted to get to someone as a person, affect their love, mind,relationships, that kinda thing I would reach for a nude candle. If I wanted to hurt them more, I don't know how to put it, outwardly maybe, I would use a clothed one, money, business,reputation, and things along that line.

This came up before in another thread and was answered wonderfully their, try the search bar.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Nude figural candles are for love and sex work, and can also be used for break up and cursing. Clothed figural candles are for fostering non-romantic friendships, professional relationships, and familiar relations. As others have suggested, the nude candle creates a level of intimacy on the one hand and vulnerability on the other whereas clothes provide a level of protection and professionality.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 pm

I'm with Silverpony, in general if it's not someone I want to see naked, have been intimate or want intimacy with, I'd use the clothed, though I can see how using a naked candle would be great for enemy work, attacking someone at their most vulnerable.

Thanks, Silverpony, you made me imagine my last boss naked, now I have to bleach my eyes :P
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Figurals - Wick always tends to fall in melted wax?

Unread postby path2success » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 am

I have burnt quite a few figurals - brkup, love, health - all have the same pattern - towards the end all the wax gets melted and then the wick does not have any strong base and obviously falls into the melted wax leaving quite a bit of wax at the end of the spell.

Is this a general occurence with all figurals and how do work around that? Every time the end portion of the wax seems to remain unlike 4" candles which give a clean burn.

The surprising thing is if vigils or 4" candles are burnt for the same intention at the same time they give a clean burn so this kind of confuses from the divination perspective.

Any views or experiences anyone may have faced?
path2success

Re: Figurals - Wick always tends to fall in melted wax?

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Are you clipping the wick down to 1/4"? I had the problem with a skull candle once. It's always important to trim the wick because at the wax melts away it doesn't give the wick any support so it droops into the wax and then it'll extinguish.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 pm

I've never had a figural give a 'clean' burn, regardless of the surface or holder I used.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby path2success » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 am

I'll try trimming but generally i guess even after that finally when the wax melts it will just fall in the wax, maybe there should have have been some kind of a grip at the bottom,

anyways it does help to know that there are others who have experienced the same so I don't consider it for divination henceforth...

thank you all!
path2success

Male Figural candle

Unread postby redacepilot » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am

I need help using a male figure candle to make my cheap boyfriend give me money.
redacepilot

Re: Male Figural candle

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:32 pm

There was a broadcast to get a man to give you money on lucky mojo's radio show
Here is the link:
http://hoodoorootwork.blogspot.com/2008 ... e-you.html

Not sure if it incorporates the male figural candle though, but take a listen to this.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 pm

redacepilot wrote:I need help using a green male figure candle to make my cheap boyfriend give me money

The Cleo May formula can be used when trying to get a man to give you favors and be free with his money. It is traditionally used by prostitutes or women looking for a quick hook up, but I have used it with success to gain favors from a romantic partner:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cleo-may.html
Five-finger grass can also be used whenever you are looking for a favor and more generosity.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redacepilot » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 pm

OK, I heard that I can write his name all over the back of the candle, and write what i want him to do on a parchment paper and burn the candle with the parchment under wrapped up with foil -- anyone heard anything like this?
redacepilot

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm

I have not heard of that spell redacepilot...not to say it isnt possible.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 am

You would write his name on the candle from base to wick (to draw things),and Im guessing the parchment paper in foil is to prevent the paper from being burned. This is just a method of how to prepare the spell. I would use the above ingredient that Bri suggested. Jezebel is another good herb to use to get men to give you money.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redacepilot » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 am

ok thanks guys
redacepilot

Figural Candles

Unread postby lucky7clover » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 pm

I think I've read on this site somewhere a trick to bring someone who is far away close to you... and it was using a red male and red female figural candles. The person in question is in a different state and the client will be unable to provide any type of biological matter, however, has pictures. My client has never been in a relationship with this person, but felt a strong connection, that she cannot stop thinking of him. There is a possibilty that the male she is trying to attract has done some work on her, especially since he is a vodou practitioner. Any ideas?
lucky7clover

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Well the question is what kind of work has he done on her? If he has done something to keep her away from him, then I would need to discuss that with the client. Also, with my clients I do a reading before I even perform the work even if I do a reading for myself just to know if I should take on the client. This is important to discuss the reality with the client especially if they are in two different states. I would assess how long have they not spoke with each other and the last time they were intimate. As for the question, I would get a red male and female figure candles, and get a map and physically move the candle towards the woman candle. But I would have to consider all the factors involved before I do anything.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lucky7clover » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:28 am

She's thinking that the man has done work on her because she cannot stop thinking of him. They met at a Vodou party and were never intimate. But she is constantly having dreams of him.... even had one where one of his ancestors approached her. When I do the reading it looks like there is a delay in communication.
lucky7clover

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Yeah seems like there is a delay communication because they are not even in the same state, and probably have never talked in a long time. If they have never been intimate, and aren't living with the same state, then I would think that it would be difficult to bring this person in her and him together, or it would take some intensive work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes17 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

I wanted to get 2 black figure candles to break up a couple.

My questions:

what do I write on the candles?

what is best to annoint the candles with?

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!
greeneyes17

Re: Figure candles

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:52 pm

I write their names on the candle and if you want to put a petition under the candles if you want. Use break up, hoot foot, inflammitory confusion oil, seperation oil. All the oils that can cause a problem in a relationship. Make sure to wash your hands between applications so you don't contaminate your oils.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Red Male Figural or Moving or Blue Penis?

Unread postby brujaha » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi all,

I think I'd like to work a red male nude figural candle spell, but I need your opinion on the matter. . .

I have had some success with my honey jar and come to me candle spells on a guy that I am dating, but he's starting to call less frequently (I have not heard from him in a week, whereas previously he'd come by once a week). I want him to call and come by soon, and when he does come by, I want him to give me as many orgasms as he can muster up the energy to give me. And most importantly, I would also like to ensure that he does not have sex with any other women but me.

So, should I work a single male nude candle on him, or should I make it a moving candle spell with a female figural candle representing me as well. I had considered blue penis spell, but I want to work with ingredients I already have, and I don't have the soaked knotted thread (only some of his dried body fluid on towel)

Also, I was thinking of using the following for dressing the candle:
chuparrosa
bath water from a love bath a few weeks ago
follow me boy
Queen Eliz powder
essence of bend over

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

brujaha
brujaha

Re: Red Male Figural or Moving or Blue Penis?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Have you tried calling him instead of just waiting and hoping? in any case...

brujaha wrote:So, should I work a single male nude candle on him, or should I make it a moving candle spell with a female figural candle representing me as well. I had considered blue penis spell, but I want to work with ingredients I already have, and I don't have the soaked knotted thread (only some of his dried body fluid on towel)

I would do a moving candle spell. Don't worry about tying this mans nature yet when you don't even see him regularly.

brujaha wrote:Also, I was thinking of using the following for dressing the candle:
chuparrosa
bath water from a love bath a few weeks ago
follow me boy
Queen Eliz powder
essence of bend over

You don't want to dress a candle with water, throw the water into his foot prints. The rest of your list is fine.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby brujaha » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm

I did leave him a sweet voicemail last week, and one today and he has not called me back. We have been seeing each other for a while (over a year), but not consistently (and this was fine before I caught feelings for him). Then, in January things changed, and he started to come by more regularly and we've connected more emotionally than before. I do understand that he has alot of things (familial obligations and such) going on in his life right now, but I care about him deeply and want him to come to me every time there is a break in his busy schedule (or actually I want him to create some breaks just for me).

The reason I want to tie his nature is because what I want to do with him will be exhausting in itself, so if he is with someone else, there's less energy and time for me. Hence, tying his nature came to mind.

I will try the moving candle spell. And about the footprints. . . . could I throw the love bathwater on the footprints he leaves on the floor in my house after he leaves (whenever he does decide to come over again)?
brujaha

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 pm

brujaha wrote:
I will try the moving candle spell. And about the footprints. . . . could I throw the love bathwater on the footprints he leaves on the floor in my house after he leaves (whenever he does decide to come over again)?

If you do it in your house you'll have to clean it up, best to do it outside, and get the steps of his coming towards your home rather then away if at all possibly, much better then the other way around.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm

I would do a moving candle spell so that you can make him come closer and closer to you. After you've performed that, burn a red penis candle on his picture anointed with your sexual fluids, Fires of Love (and whatever other oils you want) Catnip, Cardamon, Ginger, Juniper Berries, and Cubeb Berries. This will have him come to you and also stroke his passion and desire for you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby brujaha » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you both very much for the responses. One question though. . . I already have catnip and ginger, and I have kiss me now sachet powder on the way. Can kiss me now replace fires of love? When I read the info on them, it sounded like they both stroke the passion. Do you think it makes a difference?

brujaha
brujaha

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 am

Fire of love is to spice up an existing relationship when things have sort of gone blah. Kiss me now is to sort of if you want to turn a friend into a lover, or if you want just a quick sort of non-committed relationship. I would go for the fire of love. He is calling less, and the flame on this relationship is kind low in a sense so I would put some spark into it, and get things going again. If you dont have that or do not want to order just that, then work with the catnip and the ginger. Ginger is going to help add some spice to the relationship. Kiss me now does add passion, but eh its not sort of directly addressing your needs.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby brujaha » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Thank you for clarifying starsinthesky. I always seem to decide to work on a spell after I have placed my LM order, and then I realize I am missing a key ingredient. So, I guess I will work with what I have, and order some Fire of Love. That way, by the time the Fire of Love comes I will have at least started some kind of passion cooking again with the two of us. Mmmmmm. . . delicious! I can't wait.

Thank you again.
brujaha

Dressing Image Candles

Unread postby LilCassandra » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm doing a break up and reconciliation spell with female and male image candles, I have the male walking towards a female and then a female behind the male walking away from him. I know how to anoint the two female candles, but I'm unsure with the male candle. Can I anoint the front of the candle with one oil and the back with another or does it have to be one all purpose oil? Thanks in advance!
LilCassandra

Re: Dressing Image Candles

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

You can split figurine candles like that. For moving candles you can dress the back with Break Up oil and the front with Reconciliation or Return to Me.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Male Figural Candle Question

Unread postby Luna Fairy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am

Hi All,

I read this forum all the time, and I so love everyone's many ideas that I find discussed here. I am in awe of how very gifted many of you are! Love to all! There is such a wealth of information to be found here, and I was hoping that someone may be able to give me their thoughts or maybe some input on a situation I am in.

Two weeks ago I made a doll baby to represent my boyfriend, and I put several ideas together of different minds from this site, and constructed a spell (for lack of a better word), of my own, and completed this job a week before the full moon came. The timing wasnt so much as intended to be a week before, but it was the only chance I was able to get enough alone time to be able to do my work.

Any way, I used the male and female figural candles in my ritual, and several different color candles for different meanings that I wanted assistance with. Every thing seemed to go ok, but, it was a bit strange that the male candle (I placed the male and female candles in a "face to face" position in the center of my alter), and the male candle once lit, burned down very fast, melting some into the female's feet and in equal parts in a sense melted sraight down into a pool where he was standing. For some reason as I watched this male figure burn so quickly, I was having a very clear sense to myself that this had to have had a meaning of some kind. As I sat and gazed into the flame, I tried desprately to grasp whatever it was that I was supposed to know from this. But no luck. All of the other candles took quite some time to burn. Several hours. I have had success before with rituals done with my boyfriend in mind, and this was a bit of a wake up ritual to him that I was trying to achieve. I have for a while now been wanting him to agree to being engaged (3 years now we have been together) and so in this ritual I used to dime store wedding bands meant for wedding displays, and placed in pair in his head area, in hopes to have marriage on his mind, and another set on my alter at the base of the male and female candles. I also used LM magnolia, and honeysuckle, just FYI.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why the male candle may have burned down so quickly and if there might be any significance with that in pertaining to my ritual? Time wise, I would say he burned completely down, and flame dying out in a matter of about 45 minutes to an hour. All of the other candles lasted a good majority of the day to completly burn, say at least 6 hours if not longer.

Thank you so much in advance for any help, and love to everyone :?
Luna Fairy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 am

Oh it does indeed have a meaning, my gut tells me he isn't interested, or won't be for long.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby Luna Fairy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:51 pm

Hmmm feels to me you might be right on the money with that. Thanks very much for your input, I really do appreciate it. Im a bit confused with my ritual. I first read your post this morning, and thru the day I've been thinking about what you say, and the more I think, the more I'm pretty sure you are right on that. Hoping as well that its just this idea of mine for engagement, and not me in particular that he may be uninterested in. By any chance, do you get any hunches on that thought? :| Thinking as well, that I am going to call his spirit out of my doll baby and make up another one, without the marriage intentions. Sure dont want to push something that he may not go for. Hope this will fix everything. I've been with him for 3 years now, and I love him more and more. I sure dont want to lose him over my wishing to be married, maybe I'll just let that idea drop lol

Peace and Blessings
Luna Fairy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:18 pm

...or do some compelling work with marriage being the idea...I have noticed that you can work spells at different levels to get what you want but its finding that particular level and a reading would help here...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Doll Baby / Male Figural Candle Question

Unread postby Luna Fairy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Compelling, now that’s an idea. Thank you Dear! You’ve pointed out something I wouldn’t have thought of.
I’ve never had a reading before either and like you say, now may be just the time for that as well. Good suggestion.

Thanks!

Blessings
Luna Fairy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 pm

Here is the website for readers and rootworkers at LM http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good Luck and here is the website for Compelling supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luna Fairy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:15 am

I'll try that....Thanks bunches, you've been a big help :)

Blessings
Luna Fairy

Unread postby ebony81 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:26 am

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about which name to carve on the nude male Adam candle before dressing it with Come to Me oil. Do I carve my name or the intended target's name on the candle? The directions on the LM Come to Me Spiritual Supplies Page under the heading Setting Candles As Prayer Lights indicates that I should carve my name but I thought I read in other areas on the site that I should put the other's person's name. Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ebony
ebony81

Re: Which Name to Carve on the Nude Male Adam Candle?

Unread postby ebony81 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 am

two more questions- do I write commands on the candle and do I have to add anything belonging to him to the candle? I don't have anything except a picture. I just read the post about the red penis candle and the question about the names was similar to mine but also raised more questions about the Adam candle.

Thanks,

Ebony
ebony81

Re: Which Name to Carve on the Nude Male Adam Candle?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

If you are burning the candle on him, write his name on the candle, you can add a personal concern of his to the candle...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Image Candle

Unread postby danger » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello again! I would like to know which image candle should I burn to bring sexual encounters my way or to make a specific man lust for me? Thanks!
danger

Re: Image Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:11 pm

There are several options...male member candle, use red to draw lust and passion; the Devil red candle can be used to command lust and sex or the seven knob red candle can be used to wish for sex and love ... is there a specific person of interest?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

An Adam candle dressed with love oils. What oils depend on what you want, a one night stand? Look to Kiss Me Now and Fast Luck. Something more committed? Then you would want something like Adam and Eve or Love Me.

Links:

Candles

Oils

How to burn candles in the hoodoo tradition

Hope that helps :)
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I really like the kiss me now,betwitching, and look me over products for this along with herbs such as cubeb berries, juniper, catnip, and lemongrass.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 am

This is a multi- part question, and I apologize if this is redundant or this topic has already been addressed.

1) I'm planning on doing a spell to heat up a relationship that Im in. Things have fizzled out a little, and I’d really like to be in love with this person again.

2) Im considering adding my own personal concerns to the candle spell. Would this be a bad idea? Is it possible that I would wind up being the one madly in love and he would not? That’s my main concern. I just want our relationship to be like it used to be, and want us to both be on the same page.

3) Additionally, I know that Cat has mentioned about personal concerns and how they can be dried on cloth (semen) and reactivated. Can they be used and dried on tissue paper instead of cloth? Does this make a difference?

4) And do they have to be reactivated?

5) Or, can I simply add this to my candle spell on the tissue paper already dried as it is? I was going to just fix a figural candle with this in its dried form.

6) I assume that if I combine some of the targets hair with this, it would this be even more potent?

7) Or would that be overkill since I already have dried semen?

Thanks!
Olivialeigh

Re: Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:12 am

1) Putting personal concerns on a candle is quite traditional. Fire of Love Oil is also a good "love heater" -- see

http://luckymojo.com/products-fire-of-love.html

2) Where did you get the weird idea that spells will somehow do the opposite of what you want? Is this the result of watching too many TV shows?

3) Drying is drying -- i happen to find cloth more aesthetic than paper tissue, but that's just an aesthetic choice, i believe, driven by the seeming "permanence" of cloth as opposed to the seeming "throw away" nature of paper tissue and the "unclean" name of "toilet paper." However, it's not about the substrate, it's about the semen. Still, having said that, i have never once in all my life used tissue to collect semen -- only cloth. I'm just old-school, i guess.

4) Well, there's your problem with the tissue -- it can't be "reactivated" (i think you actually meant "reconstituted") because the tissue paper disintegrates when wetted.

5) So you will shred the tissue paper up? Seems like a strange fire hazard on a burning candle...

6) Load the figural candle from below, don't sprinkle shredded tissue and hair on it. If you were to use a vigil light, you would load it along the side, between the glass and the wax.

2) It's not "overkill" to use both hair and semen. Add his toenails too, if you have 'em.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 am

Thank you so much Cat. I guess I always thought that by putting my own personal concerns in a spell I would become susceptible to its effects. I think years of watching bad Hollywood movies has subconsciously made me fearful of the inane.

And yep, I was definitely thinking that fire of love would be appropriate for this situation...and maybe a little follow me boy, because I love its effects.

Thank You Cat for your responses and recommendations! very helpful!
Olivialeigh

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Love work is a mutual thing. You are building a bond between two people. You include your personal concern and a matching one from then in a honey jar. You dress candles with him and her personal concerns etc.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:33 am

Thank conjure man!
Olivialeigh

Red Figural Candles to Attract Unknown Lover

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:53 pm

What is the best way to prepare a Red Male Figural Candle to attract an uknown lover? I need examples of how to prepare the petition and what to write on the candle? This is for two men.

Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Red Figural Candles to Attract Unknown Lover

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 am

Please browse through the forum to help address this as we have spoken about this. In addition, here are some links that may be helpful to you. You

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
help-in-gay-love-spells-t2897s1830.html
gay-vs-straight-vs-bi-sexual-vs-bi-curious-t732s3030.html
oils-are-attracting-gay-men-instead-of-straight-women-t9711s30.html
i-want-a-sexy-gay-bi-sexual-next-door-neighbor-t5628s25.html

In addition, you may want to work with come to me, follow me boy, look me over, and attraction products.

On the candle you can write come to me or Come to (target's name). You can simply apply look me over, come to me, follow me boy, and/or attraction products. On the petition, you can write characteristics you want in a man. Or you can simply write your name or the targets name , and then cross it with the command "come to me"

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks stars,

I also like the information in the following thread:

petition-paper-for-new-love-t10034.html#p56472
maduro01

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:27 pm

mandura01, its great that you did a little research while posting oftentimes questions are answered...there are not many situations that have not been covered somewhere in the forum.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

jwmcclin wrote:mandura01, its great that you did a little research while posting oftentimes questions are answered...there are not many situations that have not been covered somewhere in the forum.

Thanks. :) I think I am going to burn on figure candle that represents me and one for the unknown facing each other.
maduro01

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 am

maduro01, that is the most traditional way to work that spell -- face the two toawrtd one another about eight or nine inches apart. Dress them and prepare them, and, if you wish, baptize them by name or by role ("the love of my life" or "a hot lover" or whatever). Light yours first, then the other, then walk them toward one another as they burn. Finish by tying them together with sewing thread. If you need visual aids, there are several pictures at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site that show tied-together figural candles -- for example --

here, on the love page

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ing_Nature

and here, on the candle spells page

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... dle_Spells

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells