• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:37 am

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Vulva,Penis, Adam & Eve

Unread postby lovsotru » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Hi everyone I am writing because I would like help on this situation. For a verrrrrrry long time maybe 15yrs plus I have not had good sexual relations & I want that to change completely. I lack self expression, love & emotions I want that to change too. Over time I have tried numberous spells to attract new & great love but for some reason it comes out sour instead. So, I want to try the using the figures. I want the right results passion,love,marriage etc. So, my question is what do I buy,(vulva,penis, Adam& Eve)one of each? or just one. What oils,powders,salts baths etc. Any guidance, I will be greatful :) Thanks for all your time.
lovsotru

Re: Vulva,Penis, Adam & Eve

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 am

Hi lovsotru:

If you've had bad luck in love for that long with sexual relationships, I'd start off with Uncrossing and Blessing products to cleanse yourself spiritually before working anymore love spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

You may also think about doing a thirteen-day 13 Herb Bath, which is a really good strong uncrossing bath and will really get off anything that's been blocking you:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

After getting all "squeaky clean" spiritually, you can do a Come To Me spell kit to draw your ideal lover out of the universe towards you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good luck, I'll say a prayer for you,

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Unread postby lovsotru » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Thank you for all your advice,I will use it.

lovsotru
lovsotru

What is the average burn time of a Human Figure candle

Unread postby revertstar » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Dear friends

This is my first post! Greetings and manifold blessings to all! My name is Damon & I work and reside in NYC. I am a spiritual consultant at a store in the Bronx & I am a huge fan of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

My question is about timing. Although I have worked with figure candles in the past I have never kept an eye on there 'burn time' . I am doing a job for a client that revolves around a seven day candle but also incorporates 2 moving figure candles that I snuff at the end of each session. I though it would be a great way to start my relationship with the forum by asking for any timing pointers and tips. Right now I'm going with the old one hour period, cause with chanting and prayer that's about all my focus will handle lol but I could extend that with meditation.

Basically, has anybody timed a lady or man candle burning down? Also I guess it being nearly Midsummer in NYC would factor in.

Thank You

Damon
revertstar

Re: What is the average burn time of a Human Figure candle

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Damon, I edited your post slightly since you used the actual name of the place you work and we don't allow mentions of LMC's competition since this site is run and sponsored by Lucky Mojo :-) With that said--welcome! I hope you will find lots of useful information here. As to your question about candles--I burn figural candle for folks on a regular basis and I usually burn them over a period of 7 days--they burn anywhere from 10-15 minutes a day. It really depends on where you are getting your candles from. I get mine from LMC now for a variety of reasons, so the times I am giving you are really appropriate for their candles.
good luck and welcome!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

moving candle spell male & female

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 am

I would like to upload a pic with this post to get a better answer for my question but I do not know how.
So my question is: I did a moving candle spell with a pink female candle representing me and a pink male representing my target and his melted all the way down and mine is barely half way done still. The oils used for both of us were follow me boy,love me,return to me,reconciliation. What does that mean? If anyone can tell me how to upload a pic it would definitely help. thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby revertstar » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 am

Hey Miss Bri!

First off thank you for your prompt response! Secondly I want to aplologize for my faux pas in mentioning my employer. Lil naive sometimes lol! I assure you my post was in no way commercial or promotional. I'm gonna leave it there, cause I think you probably get that already. X

I guess I assumed figural candles were standard, but now typing that out I realize that's a silly thought.So they vary in burn time according to supplier?
revertstar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

If his melts quickly it means he may be affected quickly but the results may not last long. Please see the free HITAP web page on candle divination here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And see the forum thread on candle divination here:

candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Yes they definitely vary depending on who makes them. Some such as lucky mojo make them with their own candle molds. The quality wax is different from other manufacturers I have used.

In addition, the amount of oil, powders, herbs, etc can change the burn time as well. Chances are if you pack on the products that candle is going to go up in flames as opposed to a candle you dress with oil or none at all.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 pm

The temperature of the room can affect the burn time as well.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby roguedeer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"Load the figural candle from below" - what does this mean?
roguedeer

Re: Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm

You are going to carve out the bottom of the figural candle, and put in the personal concerns, powder, herbs, etc, and then remelt wax back over the hole.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

male figural candles

Unread postby battleship » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

I was reading some of Cat's info from her shop... and it states when using a nude male figural candle, to write your name on the candle. I would think that you would write the guy's name on the candle that the candle is being used for. Which is the correct way?
battleship

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

battleship,

i think you need to go back and re-read the web page. I clearly stated on that page, "Before being lit, the candle is carved with the name of the intended target, using a needle or pin to write the name in the wax, along with one's wishes. "

The "name of the INTENDED TARGET" is not "your name."

See:

http://luckymojo.com/adamcandle.html

The candle in question looks like this, and is available in several colours:

CAN-FIG-MARE
Male Nude Figure (Adam) Candle, Red
$5.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

Revertstar,

The size of the candle (length of the wick) varies from maker to maker, and the type of wax employed may cause the burn time to vary even if two makers use same mold.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joann Lee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

LM makes their own figural candles? I know the LM candles have a different energy than store-bought candles (they're "alive"), but I didn't know they went to those lengths. Interesting.

I have been using a female figural candle to lose weight, and when I burn it, the weight comes off, and when I don't, it comes back on. (I've got a weight loss mojo on order.) Weight fluctuations are normal, but if you are eating right and exercising a lot, it looks like conjure can make a difference.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

Joann Lee,

Yes, back in the 1960s my then-partner Tom and i were "hippie candle makers" and after that, my next partner, Peter, also joined me in crafts-oriented work such as making candles. Orders are too numerous for me to cast out candles myself now, so i work with a trusted person who casts them for us, using really good wax and our own unique moulds.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Figural Candles: Target Almost Gone: Stop Spell?

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello All!

I am doing a 3 candle moving spell. The candles are dressed with LM oils (love oils and break up oils). Two red (1 male & 1 female) and one black (female). Well the male targets candle is burning fast! It's almost halfway gone and the other 2 are burning almost at the same rate (only the head burnt so far). What do I do once his is burned out and the other 2 female figural candles are left?

OR

Should I burn the male candle for only 5 minutes each time and burn the 2 females for 15 minutes? Or should I continue the burn as is? If I continue to burn as is, then the male candle will be gone way before the other 2 female candles are. How would I proceed then? I thought that if the 2 female figurals are left that maybe I can anoint the red female candle with "I Can You Can't" and kind of modify the last part of the spell since the male candle is gone? Not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Figural Candles: Target Almost Gone: Stop Spell?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Each of these solutions sounds valid to me. You should do a divination to determine which is the best approach for your case. If you aren't confident in your divination skills, arrange a reading with an AIRR member.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

Hi Miss Michael! Hope you are well. I did a divination on my own and I am going to burn the candles as I have been and use the wax remains to make sure it is still part of the spell until all candles are burned. Thanks!
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby Classy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 am

Hi everyone! Here's a little background information. My husband left me for another woman. I don't want my marriage to be over, so I bought an Adam and eve naked candle and I dressed it. I carved his name on the male side and mine on the female side. Then, I told it my desires. Instantly, the candle flames were strong and appeared to be "reaching", and they began to crackle,sizzle, and pop. I began burning this candle Friday evening. I burned it a little while (maybe an hour) on Saturday morning. This morning, Sunday, I dressed the candle and told it my desires and one side made, again, loud, crackling, hissing sounds and one side of the candle burned out and he hissing, crackling sound stopped. Then about 15-20 minutes later, the other side burned out. What do I need to do? There is still some wax left over, but the wick is buried in the "burned down" wax.
Classy

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 am.

Unread postby devidsmith » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

This is very informative topic for discussion .Really your topic is very helpful to us.
Thanks for sharing this great topic.
Last edited by ConjureMan Ali on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam link
devidsmith

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Classy,

You need to bury any left over remains in a ritualistic manner. So I would bury the remains in the front yard to draw him back to you.

But the hissing an cracking can mean multiple things, which I would get further clarification on in a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Next, I would probably do some break up work for him and the other woman. Simply doing an adam and eve product for you and him may not bring him back to you solely. You do not want to be caught up in just doing products to bring you and him back together because he may still be with you.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

YOu may want to do the set up at the bottom of the break up page with the scissors.

But I would do some reconciliation work for you and him.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 am

I would let the male candle burn out as is. This has happened to me and I let things go on. That is a good sign that the work is affecting the male candle which is probably what you want. So I would carry on just as you have.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Adam and Eve candle interpretation how would you read my wrk

Unread postby Chicanedkat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 am

Hello
Im pretty new to this forum. For the past 3 days Ive been working on a ritual using the Adam and Eve candles. Ive been watching them closely as they burn into one another. Clearly the female flame is dominating over his. He is however burning down alot faster. This is a come to me spell with the building of courage to talk and let things develope instead of hinting around and not really being forward that we do want one another. Kind of breaking the ice without me ever havingn to say much.

Any way after watching the wax a man and woman developed. The woman was on the female candle the male on the male side. The woman appeared to be sitting the male stepped forward to her. Next to the female was a mermaid shape. And his candle melted in to hers often creating hearts and male genital shapes. As mentioned his burned quite fast. Over time his candle burned smooth only once did is release a bit of black smoke. Mine crackled a bit and black smoke but i think this has something to do with my anxiety over the situation. Ive since calmed down.

Just wondering what you guys think about the images etc? Love to hear.

Ray
Chicanedkat

Re: Adam and Eve candle interpretation how would you read my wrk

Unread postby TBanks91 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

Hey, Well Welcome Ray.

WARM WELCOME To The Luckymojo Forum, you'll find a lot here that may answer your questions or your curious mind of Hoodoo Conjure Maqick. Almost every question from Love, To Blessinq a Home, To Gettinq A Job, Or Any of the above, you'll find here on this site. Any questions you have, just look on the top riqht corner into the search column, and you'll type in the word(s) that relate to what you'll want and you'll find it there. :)

There is a lot qoinq on here. There are many ways for you to overlook this and it's very qood you payed attention to the candle divinations of your work. Question: Was this a spell you conducted yourself? Or a spell kit? Did you conduct this in 1 day, or within 7 or 9 days? Besides that, it seem as if you did a qood job, but then your anxiety must of siqnaled somethinq. Here are some thinqs you would want to consider after the thinqs you've witnesssed:

Get A Spiritual Readinq With A Professional After Your Work To See Siqns Or Advice:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
(Look to the left panel to see rootworkers or readers of your choice)

Look Upon This Paqe Of Candle Divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
(I Recommend Lookinq At The Entire Paqe So You Have a clear view of your work that relate to your siqns of the spellwork)

Make sure when bookinq a readinq from the site I qave you above, write a few questions you'd like answered about the movement of your work, or what kind of Luckymojo Products your rootworker recommends to you for your next project.

Good Luck and I Wish You Luck!!!

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Love candles: wax reading

Unread postby AoD » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

I'm fairly new to using hoodoo so i'm not really sure how to interpret the wax from two figural candles. Basically, I have an Adam and Eve candles facing each other. They're not super close because the bases prevent them from touching, but what happened is that a column of wax from the male candle (from the shoulder) has formed and it is reaching towards the point where the two bases meet (it is free-standing and forms a sort of triangle with the male candle). It starts from one point and widens a lot at the base. Just curious what this could mean? It's a reconciliation/return to me spell so he comes back to me. I have pictures of it, if needed. Any ideas would be appreciated :) thanks
AoD

Re: Love candles: wax reading

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Your best bet would be to send the pictures to one of the talented AIRR workers who reads candle signs:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Candle_Reading

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chicanedkat » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks for your response. This work was for myself and have started to see some results however have also seen a tad bit of negative ones but only time will tell. I think the fact that he is Asian and me being black is intimidating for us both. On another note when I pay him no attention as a test he comes to me or spends much of his time staring. In which from my own personal tarot reading it looks like I may have to take some initiative. This was 5 days of work with a daily offering to Elegua and Oshun as well.
Thanks for the links and responses.
Chicanedkat

Unread postby TBanks91 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey welcome back,

One thinq you should NEVER EVER do, is play around with your work. Because you ARE qoinq aqainst it. You'll be messinq around with your qoal you're tryinq to achieve. For the second note, love has no race, qender, specifications, or aqe. Your messinq around with your outcome, and follow your intentions to qet what you desire.

Example: Friday Morninq, I do a LAVENDER LOVE kit, and draw the interest of whom I'm fond of...I'm yet in love, but then upset because my interest and I are yet to be toqether, they're qoinq around and beinq inconsiderate about my feelinqs of them, so I don't pick up their calls, reply to messaqes or emails, or don't answer my door for them...What am I doinq?
--I rest my case.

Point is, be attentive for your intuition and your desire: If you want to draw success and money, find a job, apply for them, and call back constantly and don't take no for an answer. If you want love, make yourself available, broaden your search, and qo on dates. Want affection from your known lover? Wear makeup, cut your hair and qroom yourself. Wear a flowy dress, open the door for her and pay for dinner....[metaphorically of course]

So all i'm sayinq is don't be neqative and do the work as you did, and don't stress over it or you'll be overthinkinq all of this...and then you WONT qet any outcome and may have to do it over aqain if you dont see the results within 3 months of the work you've done.

Good Luck, and I hope my examples helped in someway
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St. Jude For Your Help In The Past, Present & Future.
TBanks91

Unread postby Chicanedkat » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:26 pm

So far everything seems to be picking up as the candles read. Thanks for your advise. Im sure in due time things will go as according.
Ray
Chicanedkat

Male nude figural and woman nude figural

Unread postby barbie818 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 am

Hello hoodoo lovers
I was planning on doing a moving candle spell with a male nude figural and a woman nude figural. I'm a little confused. I am a female. I am planning on doing this spell to make us closer and more serious. What oils would I use on the male candle and what oils on the female, would they be the same? Also, is it a 7 day spell?
barbie818

Re: Male nude figural and woman nude figural

Unread postby aura » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am

Hi barbie818,

the spell can be done over 3, 5, 7 or 9 days: as you wish. That said, you may want to look through the following thread that discusses an almost identical request: advice-on-best-tactic-for-making-boyfriend-more-sensitive-t18310.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackdiamonds » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi :) I just have a quick question, I'm currently burning a red male candle for a man to spend more time with/ have more sex with me & be more affectionate. Last night the candle melted down the middle and left unmelted wax that wasn't touched on the sides of the man that are a bit high does this mean anything? Thanks!
blackdiamonds

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

It means that you have some work to do. There are some things that you still need to address to get this man to spend more time and sex with you. In addition, if he is split down the middle he may be not able to spend all his time with you, and/or he is splitting his time with you and something/someone else.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Breakup Work - Transsexuals

Unread postby Londoner » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 am

Evening, All :D

I've been having a lot of success with Lucky Mojo's candles and powders - but I've come up on a bit of an odd one.

I want to begin work on separating a couple, but I am uncertain which figure candle(s) to use. The couple in question are transsexual, both born men but have undergone sex change operations. My first inclination is use female figures but, yeah, think I need some advice & to hear the theory :?:

cheers in advance,

Londoner
Londoner

Re: Breakup Work - Transsexuals

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 am

Hi Londoner,

they've both chosen to live as women and do the work to get them there. Female candles would thus be my choice as well.

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

I agree with aura. Even had they not yet undergone sex reassignment surgery, and only identified as female, I would still use female figural candles. If their personal identity is female, then that is the harmony you'll want to match for your spellwork to be effective.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Londoner » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Thank you for the replies Aura & Mister Hob. That was pretty much my thinking entirely! Good to know that I'm on the right way with this.

Much love and luck to you both.

Londoner.
Londoner

Pink male figure candle for reconciliation?

Unread postby phonehappy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Can I use this candle for reconciliation? I Purchased the wrong candle so now I have this pink one.

Is there any reconciliation ritual I can do with it? What LM oils, etc do you recommend? I only have attraction oil and powders at this moment.

I do have that That lucky oil number 20 and come to me Oil... Along with some things from my own garden like dried rose petals and Sweetpea.

Is there anything ritual I an do with these things?

Thanks!
phonehappy

Re: Pink male figure candle for reconciliation?

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 am

phonehappy wrote:Can I use this candle for reconciliation? I Purchased the wrong candle so now I have this pink one.

Is there any reconciliation ritual I can do with it? What LM oils, etc do you recommend? I only have attraction oil and powders at this moment.

I do have that That lucky oil number 20 and come to me Oil... Along with some things from my own garden like dried rose petals and Sweetpea.

Is there anything ritual I an do with these things?

Thanks!

Hi there,

From what I've gathered, yes you can use the pink male candle for reconciliation work. Source: http://www.luckymojo.com/adamcandle.html for drawing a male lover closer or for reconciliation. You can name your candle after your man and talk to him.

Oils for reconciliation work I would recommend Reconciliation and Return to Me. For spell work, check out http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#reconciliation. Rose petals and sweetpea are love attractants, so I'm not sure about recon work for a specific person.

There is a LOT, I mean a LOT of helpful information on the forum, with a lot of helpful folks, too :D . I'm sure they'll chime in with suggestions.
LibraGoddess

Re: Pink male figure candle for reconciliation?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Yes you can use the pink candle. And if you are doing reconciliation work the ingredients you have can work but you are missing the healing aspect of the work. SO if you can find some balms of gilead or get some reconciliation products then you can use those things you have but again you are lacking the healing that is needed for reconciliation work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Just a little tip. I actually put my name on a piece of parchment paper through the base of the candle, because I didn't have any of his personal concerns. It worked like a charm.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby jesusnu » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 am

I want to order the Adam & eve candle yet they are separate here is my question I want to get my man friend that I just said bye to to be faithful to me and only me , what oil can I use I have use the Adam & eve candle before with come to me oil but I need something stronger that will make him think of only me and to comit to me only or should I be using those candles at all please help
jesusnu

Unread postby marcs2213 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Hello,

A candle with a man and a woman hugging each other is the "adam and eve" candle right?
1. what oils and herbs do i need to use to make someone spend time with me and can't stop thinking about me?
2. to strengthen existing love and beat all odds?
3. do i apply it to both male and female candles or do i apply which herbs/oils to the man or woman?

Thanks! :)
THANK YOU St. Expedite for the speedy intercession.
THANK YOU St. Martha for the strength of will.
marcs2213

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 am

Hi Crystal_Clear,

The Figural Candle of the man and woman embracing is known as the Lovers Candle. The Adam and Eve candles refer to each individual nude male and female candles. Now, as for your other questions.

1. You may consider Love Me, Stay With Mefor oils. Coriander Seeds to keep a lover faithful, Poppy Flowers to get them to think of you to name a few.

2. Chuparrosa Oil is wonderful for strengthening an exciting relationship.

3. When it comes to an existing love -- that does not have any problems of infidelity, major arguments, and so on -- I would work both male and female. Because you want to work on yourself as well as your partner to keep the relationship strong. Relationships are a teamwork after all.

Be sure to also check out the page Hoodoo At A Glance for a quick reference to Oils and Herbs that would be right for your situation. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Using black figure candles for crossing

Unread postby Caligula » Wed May 08, 2013 3:52 am

I bought a 7 knob black candle to curse someone, along with dragon's blood ink and a quill.
I have a spell that said to carve a word on each knob that describes what I want to happen to my enemy (ie. pain, fail, sick, etc.) cover it in destruction oil, write the name of the person in dragon's blood ink on a ripped off piece of a brown paper bag and place it under the candle which is dressed in Destruction oil, then I burn a knob each day and pinch out the flame, (it's day 4 today.

I was wondering how to jinx her using a black colored candle shaped as a: skull, lady, crucifix, or devil.
Which candle would be best to jinx her?
Do I just dress the candle in destruction oil again?
If so, do I carve her name on the candle, or place a piece of parchment with her name in dragon's blood ink underneath?
I have, goofer dust I bought from LM. and still have plenty of destruction oil.
Which herbs do I order to dress the candle or do I just use destruction oil.

My aim is to cause her hardship discomfort, pain and turmoil.

Could someone tell me which candle to buy and how to do a jinx?
Caligula

Re: Using black figure candles for crossing

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 am

To actually determine what would be the best choice of candle in your case would require a reading. Perhaps she is more open for things put on her mind? Then you use a skull candle. Maybe the foremost weakness to target is her body? Then use a full size Lady candle, etc.
If your own mind and beliefs is more triggered by a certain shape, then that factor should also be considered when choosing a figural candle.
Explore it.

In any case you need to add a personal concern of hers to the candle. A name IS a personal concern. Either you carve it on the candle, load it by placing it inside the candle or put the paper underneith the candle.

Both oils and herbs are additions used to strengthen your work. The need to add them depend on how skilled and gifted you are as a caster and other factors concerning the targets protections etc.
The need to add things are usually determined by divination. If you are unable to do a reading yourself on the matter you need some professional guidiance from one of the AIRR members.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caligula » Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Thank you, I was already planning on booking a reading, I guess the time is now

To give some understanding of who I'm dealing with, this woman probably wouldn't be open to what others tell her, she does whatever she wants and has created a (work) environment where everyone around her is afraid to say anything negative to her.
Caligula

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Wed May 08, 2013 6:00 pm

My personal favorite curse using figural candles is the Black Skull with nails.

Dressed with Inflammatory Confusion, Crossing, and Destruction Oils. The best to upset their mind.

Black Mustard Seeds loaded in the bottom of the candle is also a great addition.
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tobeimean » Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks Apollo. That's an interesting recipe you suggest. Very cunning. It will be fun to experiment with. :mrgreen:
One question though - Do you put the nails directly into the black Skull Candle or just keep them in the vicinity of the work? I'm guessing that inserting them would effect the speed and quality of the burn.
tobeimean

Unread postby aura » Sun May 12, 2013 3:43 am

Hi tobeimean,

Apollo Dark can confirm, but usually the nails would be pricked into the head to cause it pain. Another way to go is to heat the rusted nails or coffin nails in the burning candle flame until they're red hot and then poke them into the face and head of the candle. You can repeat this as the candle burns or leave the nails in after you've burned them in.
Forum Moderator

Adam and Eve Candles

Unread postby Bellann0217 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:02 am

Can someone please tell me why the private part of the Adam figure candle would fall off instead of burning? I have worked with these candles before and have never had this happen.
Thanks
Bellann0217

Re: Adam and Eve Candles

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 am

Candles can behave in funny ways, sometimes. What kind of work are you burning it for?
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Male Figurine Candle

Unread postby DarkEye11 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 am

I was tiding up and accidentally knocked over my candle and it broke at the bottom.......it is still in the packet and had intended to use it in an attraction spell.....can i remold it when I dress it by warming it up some or should I not use it at all.....

I had not started the ritual........

:oops:
DarkEye11

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Everything isn't a sign. Could just be a defect in the candle.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Adam and Eve Candles

Unread postby Bellann0217 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

Doctor Hob wrote:Candles can behave in funny ways, sometimes. What kind of work are you burning it for?

My mother was actually burning it for my relationship. We recently had a son and he started cheating at the end of my pregnancy and then left 1 month after he was born. She was trying to reunite our family
Bellann0217

Re: Male Figurine Candle

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm

You can try using a match to soften the wax and glue the candle back together. When working your spell I'd also keep a close eye on it to see if it breaks while you're burning it. To be absolutely safe, I'd order another candle.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Male Figural Candles

Unread postby nylameoj » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:46 am

Good signs?
12 am Friday I lit a pink candle dressed with come to me oil.. the candle flame is high and steady and occasionally dancing. The next day which is today around 9am the flame still high and steady and its 2 inch tall to the bottom so its almost done. after 5 mins i checked it and the flames went out and it looks like the wick fell over to it's melting remaining wax. Is this a good sign? I don't know what to do if relight it or just leave it as is because it means the spell is done. help please.. :?
nylameoj

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells