Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

It probably means that the penis part of the spell is going to take longer to manifest than the other spell

But the flame is good so, wait and see what happens.

take care

LuxVeritasDeusCC
Forum Member

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sat May 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, fellow people,

I was wondering for some input on a candle I did on Tuesday. I had done a ritual on the day of Ma'adim (Mars in Hebrew) to accentuate something of me. What I did I got a red male figurine candle and on that night, inscribed my name and birthdate, then wrote on paper of my intention. The intention was more like an enhancement of my male thing but I'll refer to it as virility. I dressed the candle with attraction oil but used a pheromone oil on the pelvic area and used Vervain or Verbana. After doing my blessings to it, lit the candle and examined it. I know it's dangerous but I kept it lit for the full night. When I woke up where we had a bad storm, I checked on it and it was almost done, but also, the flame was very steady through the night. Never flickered. After that, I checked the wax remnants but so far, mostly a good puddle but not like a mega mess puddle. Right now, I have it tied on a bag with drawstrings so I can put the remnants and keep it near me for further power. When I checked it out, sheesh, I felt it strong. Now for everyone's input so I can get some advice but my biggest question was this: did I use the right color as it was used during Mars time (red)? Also, do I need to do the figurine candles in succession to get more of its power going? Comments welcomed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, LuxVeritasDeusCC ,

Red is correct for the intention and the day of mars.

But, I would have used Nature oil on in also: www.luckymojo.com/nature.html

I don't know about verbena for this purpose. See what it does here: www.herb-magic.com/verbena.html

Personally, I would have used a red penis candle, with Nature oil.

Take care

LuxVeritasDeusCC
Forum Member

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 am

To Miss Aida,

I do thank you for answering my question, but somehow I was never aware of the differences with the candles. Someone told me to use the male candle if I wanted to enhance my male part and using Verbena because I researched about the herb which is also used for something sexual. However, I didn't know Nature Oil would be better. Is it for the nature of our body I take it? And for the penis candle... Just to be blunt, I remember that a penis candle would be used to attract a man or to control the function that a woman wants. You're saying that if I use the penis candle with the appropriate oil and the day of Mars, I would be able to further enhance my part or enhance virility? And one more thing...should I do it in runs or one will do?

cassiopaeia
Forum Member

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun May 15, 2016 11:26 am

I feel like most image candles aren't tied down to just one single use or meaning, and I think that for the purpose of directness and specificity the penis candle makes perfect sense for your intention. Women use them to enhance that area of their men, why not use one to do the same thing for yourself? ;)

With the way I work, when it comes to image candles I like to start with one, burn in in sections over the course of a week or so, and see what happens. If it's a job that I know is going to require more oomph I'll either work the candle for a week without burning it and then do the week-long burn or I'll start with the week-long burn and then do a run of 4- or 6-inch candles in the same color and with the same dressings as the original image candle. Your mileage, of course, may vary. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

LuxVeritasDeusCC
Forum Member

Unread post by LuxVeritasDeusCC » Sun May 15, 2016 11:47 am

Ah, I see, Cassiopaeia. Well, my dreams, which is farfetched but not without thought, was to have a bigger manhood that has more power and virility and I thought the image was a small but better start. It ran its course quickly in one sitting and placed it in a bag. Besides, if I can handle a phallic candle secretly and with a safe dish to collect, then I might handle it with ease. I'm currently working on a healing and love road opening work so once I cleanse the altar, I'll give it a shot.

cassiopaeia
Forum Member

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Go for it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :)

And Miss Aida is right - Nature products are for virility, so they'd be ideal for what you're working on. Not just as candle dressings, but for use on yourself as well - oil as a cologne, bath crystals for bathing or laundering, etc.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

ssmooz
Forum Member

Unread post by ssmooz » Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

I feel like this is going to be such a silly question, but I read all the pages on this topic and I'm wondering what the Adam & eve candle looks like. It doesn't have an image on the website. I'm also wondering what is the difference between Adam & Eve and the nude figural candles? I'm wanting to bring someone far away to me so just trying to figure out which to get! Thanks in advance!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 17, 2016 6:49 pm

ssmooz --

There are many images of these candles on the web site. Here are fur that have all the colour variations.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-eve.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-adam.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-lady.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-gentleman.html

As mentioned previously in this thread, nudity implies sexuality. Clothing implies a professional or friendshup relationship.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ssmooz
Forum Member

Unread post by ssmooz » Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Thank you Ms Cat :)

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun May 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if I am suppose to do anything now that my red adam candle and the white penis candle have burned out and I have buried all remains in my front garden. It burned out and has been buried since the first week of this month.

So is there something more I need to do?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

I would have MISC light a vigil candle just to give the spells a push and see what the reports says (and gage the success of the spells you have performed)

Take care

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Mon May 23, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you. Like the Blockbuster candle you mean?

Thank You.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

I believe what Miss Aida was suggesting would be a vigil candle in keeping with the original goal of your spell. If your original intent was Block Buster, then have them light that vigil. If your original intent was more love drawing, choose one of those candles for them to light.

I'm sure Miss Aida will chime in if I am incorrect.

I hope this helps.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue May 24, 2016 3:45 am

Okay thank you!

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello room,

I haven't been here for a few months and I just wanted to let you know that the red Adam candle and the white penis candle has attracted many men to me but unfortunately a majority of these men are married and I have a problem with that. These married men act as if they are hooked to a drug on me or something. I just wanted a normal, single, loving man.
So I did find new men that are romantic, but they are attached and I didn't ask for that part.

I don't know that to do so I just did some cleansing on myself with the 13-herb spiritual bath. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Then, do your cleansing.

Start all over again. And make sure that you include in your petition that the men must be single and unattached.

But, at least you know that your spells are working. Congrats!

You just need to "tweek" your petition a little bit

Take care

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 am

Hello Miss Aida,

So do you mean that I should order the candles all over again?

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

I'm pretty sure Miss Aida meant to do the spell over again with a better-worded petition, so yes, if you're out of candles, you'll have to buy more :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello sisterjean,

Couldn't I just order more to be burned on your alter, would that be alright?

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Yes, of course you can have MISC light them for you.

I pray all works out for you!

Take care

(by the way, they are not "our" altars. They belong to Missionary Independent Church. This church is part of Lucky Mojo. The owners are cat and Nagasiva Yronwode).

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:35 am

Hello Miss Aida & everyone,

Okay I ordered the MIC to burn a "Come to Me Candle" as I could not find any Adam candles or Penis Candles so I can order another red Adam candle and a white penis candle or is there another spell kit you can recommend that would not attract as many damaged men to me? I would re-do the petition (its funny because it was such a obvious thing that I would not look for someone that is taken or has many problems so I did not think to even write that down-but I ended up attracting them)

Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

It's got to be what you are writing in your petition.

Just ask for the perfect man for you. "Bring the perfect man who was meant to be for LoveMyDogs"

Don't ask for a zillion things because you could be attracting men with some of those qualities but also having bad stuff also.

I'd try the Attraction spell kit again with this petition

Take care

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Thank You Miss Aida, you really are the best. I will order the Attraction spell kit again with your suggested petition.

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:35 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Just wanted to let you know that I ordered the Attraction Spell kit and I also ordered an attraction candle to be burned on the M.I.S.C.

Thanks!

Lovemydogs
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Well all I can do is wait for the Attraction spell kit to arrive and for the work to be done with the candle that I ordered M.I.S.C. to work on but will the Mercury retrograde still affect this situation although I haven't had a chance to work on it myself?

Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello Lovemydogs,

Mercury Retrograde is just an iffy time overall to be doing spellwork. Some people don't do *any* spells of any kind during this time, some people pick the spellwork they do very, very carefully. If I were you, I'd wait until retrograde is over on Sept. 22.

aniviel
Forum Member

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi guys!

Following Miss Aida's advice I wanted to make a doll baby. Seeing as I can't sew and wish to start working on it quickly (and by the time I get one in the mail it'll take a couple of months since I live in the UK) I thought I'll follow the article on readersandrootworkers site and use one of the two red figural male candles I have previously ordered from LM.

However, having just opened the bubble wrap for the first time I discovered one of them lost it head (literally, its decapitated) and the other one is broken just above its feet (but they're still quite connected, however if I make a hole to put in his personal concern and herbs - they'll most likely fall off). Suppose they had a rough journey here lol

Will it be okay to use the one with the dangling feet and well, make the hole, put the stuff in then use a red candles' wax to put it all back together? (I have no artistic eye with those things though so it's unlikely to end up looking like feet but at least I won't be harming the man, right?)
I like the guy, don't want to cause him harm :) (also my intention is friendship and work rather than romantic but red figures is all I have so i'll just make sure my intention is clear with the oils and herbs).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello lalyll,

I'm sorry your products arrived broken. Lucky Mojo does replace products that are damaged in transit; however if you're short on time, I think it would be OK to "glue" the figures back together with melted wax.

Good luck to you in your work.

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Sorry I'm not sure how to use the "qoute" button but this was posted by ConjureMan from page 1

"I would do a moving candle spell so that you can make him come closer and closer to you. After you've performed that, burn a red penis candle on his picture anointed with your sexual fluids, Fires of Love (and whatever other oils you want) Catnip, Cardamon, Ginger, Juniper Berries, and Cubeb Berries. This will have him come to you and also stroke his passion and desire for you."

I just wanted to clarify, If I burn the candle on top of his picture, its ok if the wax gets on the picture and that the picture might burn? Also, I have fires of love, and other stuff except for ginger and cardamon, can I get them at the store that is used for coooking? and one more, sorry =D,
the sexual fluids, is it only mine? and can it be my menstrual blood? do I write my petition from base to wick just like I would his name ?

Thank you so much in advance for the answers
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi blackcalalily,

I'm sorry but we don't allow quoting other posts on the board. I edited your post to remove the quotation. Please read the forum rules to familiarize yourself on our simple protocols.

Yes it is OK if the photo burns. Actually it is a good thing, as Spirit is taking up your petition.

Lucky Mojo sells both ginger and cardamom.
http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html

You can use both of your personal concerns on the candles, including menstrual blood if you wish (although that is most effective when fed to your target).

Carve your petition on the candle in a spiral fashion from base to wick.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Sorry again, I never used the qoute button in the reply section, i dont know how to use it.

Thank you Ms Athena, I looked at my collection of herbs I got from LM and I do have ginger, but its the whole ginger pieces, can I shave it on the candle ?, do I spiral his name from base to wick too, and is it ok to go over his name ? Also, do I crush the cardamon,juniper and cubeb berries ?
I know that its not a good idea to crush the berries but I was just asking how I should put it on the candle

Thank you so much again
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, blackcalalily,

I will answer each question after your question. OK? OK!!!

The whole ginger pieces, can I shave it on the candle ?,- YES

Do I spiral his name from base to wick too-YES

And is it ok to go over his name ? WITH THE COMMAND/PETITION

So, do I crush the cardamon, juniper and cubeb berries ?-THAT IS OPTIONAL, but I don't like doig that with the cubeb berries

I know that its not a good idea to crush the berries but I was just asking how I should put it on the candle. If they are small enough, just roll the oiled candle in the herb/berry mixture. OR try to get the berries to stick to the candle by heating a little of the candle and then pressing in the berries to the candles.

Wishing you the very best

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you Ms Aida! :D

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi All --

Doc Murphy here.

I have a question on a moving figural candle spell I did recently -- it was for reconciliation, and I'm thinking in my emotional state, I may have erred... but thought I'd check in.

First, my male and female candles came intact, but really leaning forward -- like, the male one was nearly at a 40 degree angle. Well, initially I thought the two of them leaning forward toward each other would bode well, but now I'm wondering if I should redo it.

It made for a sloppy uneven burn - they really couldn't get close enough to bind together effectively, though they briefly joined at the heart, and female candle burned really fast, but also melted faster because the male's wax was dribbling all over her. So all the resultant wax landed behind her, she melted twice as fast, and, well, I juts have a feeling it could have burned better.

I may have rushed it too... it took much less than 7 days because of the uneven burn.

Maybe a redo? I could use feedback. Thanks, all.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, magicmurphy ,

If this wee me, I would redo it.

Better than leaving all this ambiguity.

Wishing you the best with this

take care

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Thanks Miss Aida -- will do.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:13 pm

Sorry if I am asking quite a bit of questions but I just want some clarification

I have his semen on one of my towels, its been a while that I have had it, how do I 'reactivate" it? do I just wet it with water and simply wipe it on the candle?

Can I burn the candle over 3 or 7 days? or do I just burn it all in one night ?

Thank you so much for the help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, blackcalalily,

Jut wet a little bit of the towel and wipe it on the candle.

Because you can use that towel in a baby doll! I love these type of personal concerns for baby dolls!

AS far as the candle, that is entirely up to you.

But if this is an Adam and Eve candle, you might want to consider extending it over the days

take care

cheesy_goodness
Forum Member

Unread post by cheesy_goodness » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:52 am

Just curious if anyone knows what the approximate burn time of the 7' male or female (single ones not the couples kind) figural candles is?
Many thanks to St Expedite, Archangel Michael, St Martha, St Jude, & St Dymphna for their help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, cheesy_goodness ,

Mine are around 6 hours. But, color makes a difference also.

Take care

cheesy_goodness
Forum Member

Unread post by cheesy_goodness » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:01 am

Thanks!! I left them burning too long the other night and I'm going to have to burn them for like 5-15 minutes for the rest of the 7 days LOL
Many thanks to St Expedite, Archangel Michael, St Martha, St Jude, & St Dymphna for their help!

beginner713
Newly Registered

Unread post by beginner713 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:49 am

Hello everyone,

I'm needing to this so I'm still learning. But on Thursday evening I begin to burn a Adam candle dressed in come to me oil and I inscribe it with the guy name and my name as well as the command. I placed the candle on a picture of my love interest. And I also burned come to me incense that I covered I'm come to me oil as well. When I first lit the candle it flame was very strong and high I did notice that as I was concentrating with intentions it was black smoke but that quickly faded but my flame stayed strong. The candle was slow to burn after 3 hours of burning it had only burned to the top part of the chest. It was getting late and I didnt want to fall asleep while the candle was burning so I put the candle out. I woke up Friday morning while getting ready for work and I lit the candle the flame was strong again and I notice that the candle begin to burn straight down the middle I again let it burn for three hours and I again had to put it out due to the fact I had to go to work. Well I noticed that my love interest called and texted me throughout the day seeing as he was ignoring me the previous day. So late Friday evening I finished burning the candle but this time when I lit it the flame was low for about 10 minutes then it was strong again and I let it completely burn out this time. I texted my love interest as well and I have yet to get a response but I notice that he's all that I think about. I even see him in my dreams and I can barely sleep. What does this means? And now that my candle has completely burned out what should I do next? And do I need to do another candle burning or wait to see what happens?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, beginner713 ,

You'll have to look at this page for candle interpretation:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I call that "Being in the line of fire" when it also affects you. It just shows that the magic is strong

Wishing you the best

Take care

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 am

I have a male and female PINK figural candle that I have had for many months. I am in a long term relationship that has suffered many issues. Every time I think that the good outweighs the bad something happens. When I bought the candle I really wanted to work on my relationship but since then I have become unsure AGAIN. I have put the candles away again trying to stay discreet.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi, Madam Sol --

If you have selected and dedicated candles for a particular purpose, it is a good idea to wrap them in a blessed paper or cloth to preserve whatever thoughts and prayers you put in them at the outset, and to keep their energy pure and clean until such time as you do light them. Wrapping them also keeps them from fading due to sunlight and stops the colour of one candle "running" into the colour of an adjacent candle.

This is well explained in the 1936 book "Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic" -- which we have reprinted to make available its old-school conjure knowledge to the current generation.

BOO-GRI-LIHO
Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

hopeful_heart
Newly Registered

Unread post by hopeful_heart » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello to everyone!I am new to this forum but not new to lucky mojo.

Im writing tonight because I just had something totally new happen to me. Im not entirely new to candle work but this one just has me boggled.

The other night I started up a 7-day moving candle come to me spell to try and bring my ex back; I had a male figural candle to represent him and a female for me. The candles came from the luckymojo shop (and funnily enough this was actually a replacement set as the first set I had received was defective and the LM crew was kind enough to ship me another pair). For oils I used attraction, love and come to me.

Anyway...This was day 3 for the candles (i had started on friday). They lit fine as always, and I intended to let them burn down this next fraction before snuffing them out for the night (which tonight would have been down to about the lower back, just to help you all visualize where i was burning to haha). The flames on both were high and strong and I was feeling positive about the work. Now I admit, perhaps I got too focused into meditating on my intention or maybe too focused on finishing my cup of tea so i did not pay as close attention as I should have. But I looked and the male candle had burned nearly all the way down and the female was down to where I would have snuffed it out for the night. Now of course I am shocked! I don't think I've ever seen a candle melt down so fast! Over time Ive read so many different interpretations of this sort of burn; it could mean that he is being significantly affected, it could mean it will have the intended affect but that it won't last long, it could mean that it just isn't meant to be, it could mean absolutely nothing... but of course I'm naturally worried.

Have I somehow ruined the spell? Do I need to start over or can I try and continue with these candles? my worries is with the female being at the mid back, and the male being down to the ankles that his will finish before moving all the way up to the female candle. I really can't afford another set of candles right now, but I really don't know where to go from here.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:13 pm

Hello, hopeful_heart ,

Just light yours. Then, when it gets even with his, light his again so that both candles will be in sync with each other.

The spell is not ruined.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Lovelysummer
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lovelysummer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:47 pm

I'm doing a moving candle spell (7days) with a naked male figural candle and naked woman figural candle (Adam and Eve).

My intention is reconciliation with my ex and love attraction to be established between us.

Day one: both candles burn steady and in equal timing, nothing stood out in the burning.

Day two: towards the end of the burning .... Both flames kept crackling, popping, and wavering. Then the male candle flame burned really high and burned way faster than the female candle. A big droplet formed on the left side of the male candle. When I tried to use a snuffer to put the male candle out it wouldn't go out. I had to use the snuffer 3 times before the game went out on the male candle. The female candle then burned very slow with a steady high flame, snuffed out with one snuff.

I found difference from day 2 burning and day 1 burning very alarming.

What does this mean?

Is it a bad sign?

Any interpretations , please? Thanks for the help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello, Lovelysummer ,

I am sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum

Please see this page for assistance:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thanks

IrisiMunroe
Forum Member

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:20 am

Hello,

Someone would have used a spell to cause discord and upset between myself and my boyfriend. Should I use black figure candles to reverse this then proceed to use red or pink to bring us back in harmony with each other?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:52 am

Hello IrisiMunroe,

In hoodoo, black candles, especially if they're black figural candles, are usually used to curse or hurt people. If you know someone cursed your relationship with your boyfriend, that curse will need to be removed before undertaking spellwork to improve relations between the two of you. You do that through Uncrossing work, and if you scroll all the way down to that page, you'll find a part about double-action candles which can be burned to remove a curse then restore love/money/health/etc.:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If you want to return that curse to its sender, you should look into Reversing work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And then yes, you could absolutely use pink or red male/female figural candles in a candle working to bring out better relations with your boyfriend. You can read more about those types of love spells by reading through this thread, as well as checking out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck to you.

IrisiMunroe
Forum Member

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Thank you so much, Sister Jean!!!

IrisiMunroe
Forum Member

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Hello again,

Out of curiousity, can a noving candle spell be done in one day or must it always be done in intervals e.g over 7 days?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello, IrisiMunroe ,

You can do it in one day but the chances of success are not as high.

The whole idea is to have a constant momentum going through a period of time

Wishing you the best

Take care

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 am

I just used my LM pink (naked) figural candles in a love binding spell named for myself and my exbf, and the candles were burning great (high flames, in sync) and after about 20 min the female candle started burn down faster, caught the red fabric tie I bound the candles with on fire and essentially caused a huge fiery/waxy mess on my altar. Set off the smoke alarms and I had do put it out with water and blowing it out (sniffing did NOT work). The red fabric tie was a strip of cotton fabric anointed with oils, menstrual blood and vaginal fluids, and the candles were fixed with LM oils and a love herb packet which just made it all burn up quickly.

I chose to not wait for a waxing moon or a Friday as I normally do for major love work. I'm sure this played a role in it as well.

Obviously, the spell went wrong and now I need to properly cleanse my altar and room then dispose of the wax. Normally I would bury love spell remnants in my front yard, but since this spell went wrong, I'm not sure where to dispose of it properly. It honestly feels interfered with, and not sure if by Spirit or by other influences.

I'm thinking it requires a full burn down to ash, but where to dispose of the ash? The crossroads? I've NEVER had a candle spell go to shit like this. Any guidance on what to do with the wax & burned fabric tie is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina

It could be a sign that it isn't going to work. But, truly, here is the culprit:

"...The red fabric tie was a strip of cotton fabric anointed with oils,...."

Don't do that because we are still working with physics. And cloth (especially cloth with oils) will cause fires.

Throw it at a crossroad.

And please don't use fabric again. A simple thread will do

Take care

BrujeriaMasFina
Forum Member

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks again, Miss Aida. Lesson learned. Off to the crossroads.

CatherineG1217
Newly Registered

Unread post by CatherineG1217 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:05 am

Hello,

I recently burned a red male candle anointed with honey and come to me oil. I have been burning it for 15 to 20 minutes a day since last Saturday, almost a week. Last night, an image appeared to me. The candle was burned down the center and to me it looked like two women with their arms in a circle. I was so scared but I did not turn the candle off, the flame is high and doesnt waver. I talk to the candle every time I light it.

A little background on the situation. I got out of a 10 yr marriage, met this guy and things were great. I did something to sabotage us or maybe get a rise out of him because I felt things were going to great. I sent him a screenshot from another guy. He completely cut me out of his life. I didnt realize til he was gone (2 weeks now) that I dont need a termoiltuious relationship and someone being nice to me is normal. I really care about him. He told me to leave him alone after I tried to explain why. I did but I know he is perfect for me. Just by the way things hav been going between us.

I cant stop thinking about him, I am devastated. He has something of mine that I think he is holding on to in order to talk to me at a later time but I texted him to get it back although the candle isnt finished burning. Am i not supposed to communicate?

What does the images mean? I wish I knew how to attach it. It scared me and my friend who was guiding me with the candle work.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello CatherineG1217,

Magic is Plan B. Plan A is asking yourself why does happiness scare you? Why is there such a thing as a relationship being "too great?" You're right, you sabotaged this relationship by your own actions and "trying to get a rise out of him." It sounds like he had good reason to leave, because you tried to make him jealous and he probably doesn't want to play games like that. We all deserve to be happy with someone who cares about us, but it sounds like you need to work on your own issues before getting into another relationship.

Magic can be a very powerful tool, but it needs to be backed up with real-world action, including not playing mind games with the person you're with.

Take care.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”