• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 am

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Red Figural Candles to Attract Unknown Lover

Unread postby maduro01 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:maduro01, that is the most traditional way to work that spell -- face the two toawrtd one another about eight or nine inches apart. Dress them and prepare them, and, if you wish, baptize them by name or by role ("the love of my life" or "a hot lover" or whatever). Light yours first, then the other, then walk them toward one another as they burn. Finish by tying them together with sewing thread. If you need visual aids, there are several pictures at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site that show tied-together figural candles -- for example --

here, on the love page

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ing_Nature

and here, on the candle spells page

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... dle_Spells

Good luck.

Can I simply carve my name on the candle that is mine and put a petition paper of my ideal characteristics of my target under the other candle, along with carving "hot lover?"
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

figural candle for weight loss -- what color?

Unread postby kittynmoon » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 am

What color of figural candle would you use for weight loss?
kittynmoon

Re: color figural candle for weigt loss

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

White for Blessing/Healing
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 am

Black for banishing. Red for energy and motivation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 am

As you see you can work this from several different perspectives. Lucky Mojo has a weight loss mojo you can read about it here weight-loss-mojo-t5152.html

Also here is the free spell website that discusses weight loss spells http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: color figural candle for weight loss

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Dress a white figural candle with blessing and healing oils, and set up altar lights (also called "helper lights") on three side, forming a triangle: yellow dressed with victory or crown of success oil, purple dressed with master oil, and black dressed with Cast off Evil to break any unhealthy habits.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 pm

That's a lovely idea CM, I just might have to steal that idea for a client of mine ;)
Turnsteel

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 am

Can I use a orange non-figural candle dressed with crown of success oil as well for weight loss?
Magickalcurios

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 am

You know, it really depends on what type of a ritual you are doing to lose the weight.

If you are doing a straight up banishing ritual then Mama Micki is right -- a black figural candle is best.

If you are doing a ritual to bless yourself and strengthen your resolve then follow Devi's advice and work with a white figural candle.

If you are doing a road opening ritual to open the road to health, proper nutrition, exercise, and energy then an orange helper light candle is appropriate to accompany the figural candle of your choice.

If you suffer from an anxiety disorder that encourages overeating to deal with stress then a yellow helper light candle for mental clarity or a blue helper light candle for healing would be appropriate.

The figural candles also are available in blue, so you could start with a blue figural candle for healing and add appropriate helper lights.

So as you can see, candle colors are determined by what kind of spell you are working and what approach you are taking to a given situation.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 am

Thanks for clarifying, Miss Bri :P
But may i know what u meant by "If you are doing a straight up banishing ritual then Mamma Micki is right -- a black figural candle is best."

Should i use a black figural candle if i wish to totally get rid of all the fats due to after birth?

And any recommends on which oils or herbs should i dress it with?

Thanks so much for ur kind advice :)
Magickalcurios

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 am

If you are suffering from excess weight that you gained during pregnancy--and boy do I get it since I am in my 9th month over here--then a banishing spell worked during the waning moon with a black figural (Eve) candle dressed in banishing oil would certainly be one good approach.

However, take all of your situation into context--if you had weight issues prior to getting pregnant either due to a medical condition or overeating then a simple banishing spell might not be the best approach.

Likewise, if you are breastfeeding your baby then you don't want to banish your appetite completely because your body requires a certain level of caloric intake to produce enough food and energy for you and the little one. (Well, really you would never want to banish your appetite--although you might want to banish an appetite for sweets or junk food or high fat foods).

You might want to get a quick reading on the situation to better assess what direction to go in.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:35 am

Thanks Miss Bri, that really helps to clear things up :D
My problem came up only after birth, which no matter how hard i tried,i still cant get rid of
the stubborn & flabby tummy :oops:
So i guess i shall try this banishing spell and see what it gets me to..... :lol:
And no im no longer breastfeeding, as my kids are already 3yrs & 1yrs plus so it shouldnt be an issue regarding
my diet. Though i only take 1meal a day (No snacking in between) which is my usual routine since young till now.
Have consulted quite a number of Docs where they mention the issues is with my metabolism rate going realllll slow
which explains why the fats are really hard to burn down at this rate.
Took pills before to speed it up but it doesnt help much as well.
I hope this spell does help a little...at least some slight visibility of slimness on the tummy thingy :mrgreen:
Magickalcurios

Unread postby Buttercup » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:38 am

On a mundane level, one meal a day is probably what causes your metabolism to go that slow. 5 small meals per day or 3 regular meals plus two healthy snacks will do wonders for your metabolism. It might take some time for your metabolism to adjust, but once the new routine kicks in it will start working better and better. Drinking lots of water also helps a lot.
Buttercup

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 am

On a mundane level, one meal a day is probably what causes your metabolism to go that slow. 5 small meals per day or 3 regular meals plus two healthy snacks will do wonders for your metabolism

That's very true. I'm a 2 meal a day eater for most of my life, and I have trouble dropping weight because of it. I'm working with a naturopath now, and the biggest part of the program is getting me to eat 5 times a day - 3 meals, 2 snacks. It's very difficult for me, but I know I have to do it. There have even been recent studies that show that people who routinely skip breakfast (as I have always done - it literally makes me sick to eat in the morning) have a MUCH higher chance of developing metabolic syndrome.

You may wish to see a professional nutritionist &/or naturopath to aid you (regular docs just aren't great for helping you set out a healthy eating plan, they'll show you the food pyramid and tell you to eat 3 times - LOL), and petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to aid you in your efforts.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Magickalcurios » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am

Thanks Devi.
Yeah and I agree I feel very sick when I thought of taking breakfast.
Not to mention snacks and small meals.
As I jus dun have that kinda appetite to snack around
for 5times a day....oh my gosh.... :shock:
That's really difficult for me.
But I try for some small changes slowly.
So for the petition to Dr Jose, how should I go abt it?
Any articles or instructions I can read on...
Thanks so much :D
Magickalcurios

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
working-with-dr-hernandez-t171.html

Also, Lucky Mojo sells a weight loss mojo (in regular and triple-strength) that includes a petition to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez as part of the work. You may think about getting one of those.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 pm

It is very essential that you back up your spiritual work with work in the mundane and eating five small, healthy meals a day can really go a long way. Like you and Devi, I have a tendency to skip meals. In fact, when I get into my studies I've been known to go a few days without eating a real meal. It usually takes someone else to actually put something in front of me before I remember to eat and will nibble on something.

I don't have much of an appetite so I understand the issue with eating five meals a day. However try to snack on an apple, grab yourself some small cheese cubes, little things that can get your metabolism going. Work with a professional nutritionist.

While you do this take regular healing baths, get yourself a weight loss mojo, and light some candles.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 am

For a situation I am in it was suggested to do a Cast off evil and healing on a person I am with. I am ordering (now) the Cast off Evil oil and the Healing oil. I live with them and can place the oils on their clothes etc. But for him to heal him, would it be better to get a white Male candle nude, and place the oils on that and say it is him.
Conjuremoon

Re: Male Nude Figure

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:35 am

You can definitely burn a male figure candle on him while also getting some of the oil on him. You can put a drop or two in his bathing products.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

Thank you ConjureMan Ali, I always follow your posts as you are a well of wisdom.

This is a question I am going to categorize in the OCD section, as I heard people say, that some get too OCD with things LOL.

I am a professional Tarot Reader and have a room in my home where I have two altars. This is where I do my readings. I didn;t have any qualms about setting up my psychic candles (of course) or prosperity candle in there. But, now that I am doing this Cast off Evil on a white figure candle, is it fine to keep lit during my sessions. I mean, my clients won't know at all , so I don't care about that. But I want to burn it for a while, and I read for hours a day. I guess, I am wondering, is it ok, to burn that there, it won't pick up my clients if they have bad vibrations right?
Conjuremoon

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:58 am

The white figural candle is not going to last all day. I would not work it insight of others as that is just my personal preference, especially when it comes to clients coming through. Thats too many eyes, and too much energy...good or bad.

But its not going to last all day, and you should burn it for 15 minutes a day with a prayer or psalm, and then the next day.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Conjuremoon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 am

Oh, thank God starsinthesky7. I didn't even think about the burn time. I forgot, it looked like it may last a few hours but it is skinny. Yes, that is what I was thinking, with all my clients and all their bad/neutral energy, I just didn't want it around the candle. I will start it tonight when I am finished with clients.

Thank you, I appreciate your insight. You are another whose wisdom is always on target.
Conjuremoon

What can I burn a figural candle on?

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 am

Hello! I would like to know, what would be best for me to burn a male figural candle on? A plate, aluminum pan or foil? Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: What can I burn a figural candle on?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

I usually cover a plate in tin foil, but you could also use a aluminum pan, or brass plate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: What can I burn a figural candle on?

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Wed May 18, 2011 10:39 am

Devi Spring wrote:I usually cover a plate in tin foil, but you could also use a aluminum pan, or brass plate.

Ok. Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Moving Candle Spell to bring a loved one closer

Unread postby scarburst70 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Im going to have to split this into a 2 parter post. I like to get really detailed about it because i know if theres anyone out there like me, sometimes terms i know what i mean when i say them, other people get confused easily and dont know what i mean. and visa versa...

Moving Candle Spell to bring a loved one closer

Time:
Waning Gibbous
7 days

Materials I Used:
1 Male Figural Candle, Red
1 Female Figural Candle, White
2 Female Figurals Candle, Black
1 Male Figural Candle, Black
Pictures of everyone involved
Cast Off Evil Oil
Hot Foot Oil
Hot Foot Powder
Cut and Clear Oil
Love Me Oil
Stay With My Oil
Dixie Love Oil

Preparation:
The RED Male/Female figural represents yourself, the WHITE figural candle represents the one whom you care for. The BLACK candles represent those whom you want to banish/draw away from the one you care for or yourself. Inscribe your name on your red candle, the one you care for’s name on the white candle, and the names of those you want away from the two of you on the black candles. Print out descent head shots/pictures of all involved. Yourself, your loved one, and the people you wish to get out of the picture. Place them under their candles. It’s a plus if you can get a strand of hair, or nail clipping belonging to the one you care for and run it up through the wick hole of the candle, or load it in the bottom of the one representing them (white). If you don’t have either, a picture and the name inscribed will suffice.

I personally start the candles off, the red on one end of the table, and all three black ones in a slightly horded position, ( lll ) kind of surrounding the white candle (your loved one), which all 4 will be approx. ¾ across the other side of the table from your red candle.

I anointed the red candle (representing yourself) with Love Me oil, Dixie Love Oil, Stay With Me Oil, and Reconciliation Oil. The White Candle (representing your loved one) anoint the front of it with the same as what you anointed your candle with. (don’t worry, you don’t need to anoint it at all, but it’s a plus) Now, the back of your loved ones candle (white), anoint it with Cast Off Evil Oil, Cut and Clear Oil, and Hot Foot Oil. Anoint the other candles of the ones you want away from him/her, (black candles), with the same (Cast Off Evil Oil, Cut and Clear Oil, and Hot Foot Oil).

NOTES:
In the materials, I listed what I needed as far as figurals , (2 female, 1 male), you can use whatever you need for your particular situation. 15 male, 80 female. It doesn’t matter. This is what I needed for mine.
Another thing, you don’t necessarily need figurals… it’s a plus, but the first time I did this, I used 9x3” candles and made sure to define a front, and a back to them, and prayed over them what I wanted. The front is usually defined with the name inscribed on it. But like I said, figurals are better to use, not a must.
MAKE SURE! That his/her candle is facing you, and you are facing him/her. At this time, it is ok to have the black candles facing you, as long as your loved one isn’t facing them. After lighting the candles when you start the instruction process below, make sure that while visualizing every couple of visualization process, take the time to move his/her candle a little closer to yours while lit (I would inch mine because its over a 7 day process depending on how big your table is). And while inching him/her closer to yourself, inch the black candles away. Every time you inch them away and your loved one closer to you, start to turn the black candles more and more to finally, their back is facing him/her as they are moving away. Meanwhile your loved one is still moving closer facing you. Don’t move your candle. After all, you want them to come back to you/come closer to you. Like I said, I would inch them closer. Another thing I added into my version that a lot don’t mention, is every 5 to 10 minutes, I would still be focused, and I would call out (this doesn’t matter what your religion is, you are speaking to the energies and the universe which also have laws of attraction). I would say, “Thank you energies and the universe, for bringing _____ back to me, thank you for getting them away from the terrible bad people/influences in their life, thank you for allowing her to be with me and want to be with me, thank you energies and the universe for surrounding her with my presence, my energy, my scent, my taste, my touch, my smile, my laugh, thank you for engulfing her in sweet thoughts of me so that she knows, its me with her. Thank you energies and the universe for making her see. Ect ect.” You don’t have to include this, nor do you have to say it like I did. This just gave me piece of mind incase my visualization didn’t suffice in my subconscious. At least while saying it, it brings your thoughts, wishes, and wants to reality. And throughout my day, I would say under my breath to myself the same things. Now, on the seventh night, your candle, and the one you love most should meet together, and melt together. Let the wax harden. And once completed, the next day, barry your candle and your loved ones candle in your back yard together, and if you don't have a backyard in a potted plant inside your home. That is goodness and you want to keep it close. Take the black candles of those you want out of the picture, and there are several ways to dispose of them. At a crossroads, running water, barry them in a distant place far away from your fused together candles, dispose of it in a manner that will take the friends and their influences away from the two of you. I have read some places you can take the black candles, place them in a bag, (brown paper bag, zip lock, doesn’t matter), then put cast off evil powder, and hot foot powder in the with them. Bring the bag to a river and cast it in over your left shoulder while praying that those people leave you and your partner alone.

Instructions
Light all candles. Sit there for a moment, take in 3 to 10 deep breaths. Breathing through your nose, and out of your mouth, really try to focus and clear your mind of all thoughts. Focus on your breathing, while doing so, imagine white smoke (positive emotion/energy) being inhaled through your nose, and while exhaling out of your mouth, imagine black smoke (negative bad emotional energy/stress) coming out. Do this as long as necessary; there is no set time period. But while doing this, imagine more and more while doing it, the black slowly dissipating to grey, light grey, until its coming in white, and leaving white. Then you are ready and relaxed enough to focus.

Now, me personally, its really hard to keep negative, vile/vulgar thoughts out of your head, especially if this involves a situation to where you know something has happened between your loved one and another that’s involved in this. Try your best to focus on future events that are positive between you two that have yet to happen. Don’t think about the past, and sometimes, you cant think about the current, if you find yourself wondering off into lala land with those thoughts, immediately stop and regroup with a happy positive thought.

Allot of people like to do it in silence, I personally feel its whatever makes your able and capable of thinking about you too. Me, I liked listening to our song, or a song that reminded me of good times that I visualized or good memories. Allot of people say, 15 to 30 minutes of visualizing. I set my timer on my phone before beginning and just let it run. 15 minutes is usually the minimum. I go for 30 to 45. However, it will drain you if focused and done right the longer you go. But the more effective it is.
scarburst70

BLACK FEMALE FIGURE CANDLE CURSE ON RIVAL

Unread postby DONE » Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey, I have a rival who I really cant stand , who is now dealing once again with my ex. The problem is that she has a slick mouth and thinks she can get away with running it. Sooo, I thought of a good spell involving a Black female candle, annointed with DOUBLE CROSSING OIL, and with a nail, I was going to etch on the candle her name, and bday. Then I was going to write all over the candle the horrible names I want her to get called, while also over her name writing RUMOURS and under it place a petition stating exactly how I want things to play it. Thoughts on this please? Should I add something to it, or change this all together..P.S. I REALLY HATE THIS GIRL!
DONE

Re: BLACK FEMALE FIGURE CANDLE CURSE ON RIVAL

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri May 20, 2011 5:28 am

If she's running her mouth you need to include some Stop Gossip products and herbs in the work to shut her up. Try stuffing the candle's mouth with alum and chia seeds.

And Double Cross oil is actually meant to be used to dress a gift that is given to your enemy that is actually meant to cross them up. If you're just working with a figure candle, then you'll want to use plain ol' Crossing oil.

And rather than focus your intent on getting her called names (which many people would be able to just shrug off - sticks and stones, ya know), why not concentrate the intent on something that will actually get you the vengance you want. Of course, if all you want is for people to talk badly about her, then that's fine.

I think what you're trying to get at is having her exposed for what she is - and there have been some threads where doing just that has been discussed. So search a little bit on the forum and you'll find some good info. But you're really going to want to include some Stop Gossip elements in your work.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Moving Candle Spell

Unread postby scarburst70 » Mon May 23, 2011 3:14 am

Once you have finished your breathing exercise to calm, relax, and your clear your mind, and you feel that you are ready; begin with picturing your loved one, standing with the people that you have inscribed on the candles. Imagine her/him giggling, laughing, joking, standing around in a circle with them, but her back is facing them, however his/her head is looking back and forth as the ones behind are talking to them. Never imagine his/her back to you.

I personally would imagine her smiling, laughing and hahaing with them, but every few seconds she would look in my direction off in the distance where I was standing (the setting doesn’t matter, whatever fits you best), and she would have this look of concern or confusion on her face as if, *wait, what am I doing?* and then as I visualize more I would imagine her start to walk in my direction, but the people she were with either grabbing her arm holding her back, having chains and shackles tied to her, or something in the metaphoric aspect of having her tied down.

I would imagine her struggling and breaking free of that hold, whether it be arguing with a person, slapping them, the chains breaking, something. And once that happened, every time I imagined something different happening to the others, whether is where, fading away into nothing, a trap door opening and them falling, a robotic arm grabbing them and chunking them off into the distance. ANYTHING, that you want.

After that, I would imagine her walking toward me, smiling, sometimes running and smiling, but its important to try and imagine the whole walk from start to finish, and I would like to do different angles, see myself through her eyes, see her through my eyes, side angles, something to make it more cinematic or visual for me to believe. (Try you best to feel that happy positive gut feeling you would get, because that’s the energy and vibe you are sending out to the energies and the universe that you want to feel.)

Once she would reach me, I would imagine her kind of teary eyed (happy tears), smiling, giving me a big hug, resting her head in the nook of my neck, wrapping her arms around me, kissing me, telling me she missed me, loved me, was so sorry for the things she had done, ect. And all I did was smile, and say its ok, I love you, then I would imagine us turning our backs, walking away from all the things that caused the problems, holding hands walking into the sunset, and as we are walking, we would be looking at each other smiling, happy, so in love, and have a kiss along the walk.

Of course your visualization can vary to whatever extent you want. This worked for me. I did switch up details in my process almost every time though.

I would do this process probably anywhere from 5 to 10 times a night. Me personally, each visualization would take approx. 5 to 8 minutes. So you figure 5 to 8 minutes roughly, you may get 6 to 10 rounds in a 30 to 45 minute period. But after you have done this every night, for 7 nights, as stated above, on the 7th night you and your partners candle should be connected and melting together.

The first time I did this spell, I didn’t have figurals, I used plain candles. Soooo, I had to manipulate them a little bit with a knife, making an incision allowing the wax to flow outward. However, I was astonished of the effects of this spell because we were on speaking terms, but things were rocky and we were trying to mend things, literally, 5 minutes after our candles connected, I was in the middle of doing the spell, 15 minutes to go, but 5 minutes after our wax’s bonded together, it was 2 a.m. and she was trying to get ahold of me. I was literally blown away.

But, anyways, this is my version of the moving candle spell. Hope you guys enjoy, and hopefully it works for all of us
scarburst70

Unread postby DrXTheRebirth » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

CM, your posts have been "on point." I'm thinking of borrowing this and making a self-healing ritual from this.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.
DrXTheRebirth

Vulva,Penis, Adam & Eve

Unread postby lovsotru » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:45 am

Hi everyone I am writing because I would like help on this situation. For a verrrrrrry long time maybe 15yrs plus I have not had good sexual relations & I want that to change completely. I lack self expression, love & emotions I want that to change too. Over time I have tried numberous spells to attract new & great love but for some reason it comes out sour instead. So, I want to try the using the figures. I want the right results passion,love,marriage etc. So, my question is what do I buy,(vulva,penis, Adam& Eve)one of each? or just one. What oils,powders,salts baths etc. Any guidance, I will be greatful :) Thanks for all your time.
lovsotru

Re: Vulva,Penis, Adam & Eve

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:38 am

Hi lovsotru:

If you've had bad luck in love for that long with sexual relationships, I'd start off with Uncrossing and Blessing products to cleanse yourself spiritually before working anymore love spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

You may also think about doing a thirteen-day 13 Herb Bath, which is a really good strong uncrossing bath and will really get off anything that's been blocking you:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

After getting all "squeaky clean" spiritually, you can do a Come To Me spell kit to draw your ideal lover out of the universe towards you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Good luck, I'll say a prayer for you,

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Unread postby lovsotru » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Thank you for all your advice,I will use it.

lovsotru
lovsotru

What is the average burn time of a Human Figure candle

Unread postby revertstar » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Dear friends

This is my first post! Greetings and manifold blessings to all! My name is Damon & I work and reside in NYC. I am a spiritual consultant at a store in the Bronx & I am a huge fan of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

My question is about timing. Although I have worked with figure candles in the past I have never kept an eye on there 'burn time' . I am doing a job for a client that revolves around a seven day candle but also incorporates 2 moving figure candles that I snuff at the end of each session. I though it would be a great way to start my relationship with the forum by asking for any timing pointers and tips. Right now I'm going with the old one hour period, cause with chanting and prayer that's about all my focus will handle lol but I could extend that with meditation.

Basically, has anybody timed a lady or man candle burning down? Also I guess it being nearly Midsummer in NYC would factor in.

Thank You

Damon
revertstar

Re: What is the average burn time of a Human Figure candle

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi Damon, I edited your post slightly since you used the actual name of the place you work and we don't allow mentions of LMC's competition since this site is run and sponsored by Lucky Mojo :-) With that said--welcome! I hope you will find lots of useful information here. As to your question about candles--I burn figural candle for folks on a regular basis and I usually burn them over a period of 7 days--they burn anywhere from 10-15 minutes a day. It really depends on where you are getting your candles from. I get mine from LMC now for a variety of reasons, so the times I am giving you are really appropriate for their candles.
good luck and welcome!
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

moving candle spell male & female

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 am

I would like to upload a pic with this post to get a better answer for my question but I do not know how.
So my question is: I did a moving candle spell with a pink female candle representing me and a pink male representing my target and his melted all the way down and mine is barely half way done still. The oils used for both of us were follow me boy,love me,return to me,reconciliation. What does that mean? If anyone can tell me how to upload a pic it would definitely help. thanks
Spellkiss

Unread postby revertstar » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 am

Hey Miss Bri!

First off thank you for your prompt response! Secondly I want to aplologize for my faux pas in mentioning my employer. Lil naive sometimes lol! I assure you my post was in no way commercial or promotional. I'm gonna leave it there, cause I think you probably get that already. X

I guess I assumed figural candles were standard, but now typing that out I realize that's a silly thought.So they vary in burn time according to supplier?
revertstar

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

If his melts quickly it means he may be affected quickly but the results may not last long. Please see the free HITAP web page on candle divination here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

And see the forum thread on candle divination here:

candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 am

Yes they definitely vary depending on who makes them. Some such as lucky mojo make them with their own candle molds. The quality wax is different from other manufacturers I have used.

In addition, the amount of oil, powders, herbs, etc can change the burn time as well. Chances are if you pack on the products that candle is going to go up in flames as opposed to a candle you dress with oil or none at all.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 pm

The temperature of the room can affect the burn time as well.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby roguedeer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:40 pm

"Load the figural candle from below" - what does this mean?
roguedeer

Re: Dressing a Figural Candle for Love with Personal Concerns

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm

You are going to carve out the bottom of the figural candle, and put in the personal concerns, powder, herbs, etc, and then remelt wax back over the hole.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

male figural candles

Unread postby battleship » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

I was reading some of Cat's info from her shop... and it states when using a nude male figural candle, to write your name on the candle. I would think that you would write the guy's name on the candle that the candle is being used for. Which is the correct way?
battleship

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 pm

battleship,

i think you need to go back and re-read the web page. I clearly stated on that page, "Before being lit, the candle is carved with the name of the intended target, using a needle or pin to write the name in the wax, along with one's wishes. "

The "name of the INTENDED TARGET" is not "your name."

See:

http://luckymojo.com/adamcandle.html

The candle in question looks like this, and is available in several colours:

CAN-FIG-MARE
Male Nude Figure (Adam) Candle, Red
$5.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

Revertstar,

The size of the candle (length of the wick) varies from maker to maker, and the type of wax employed may cause the burn time to vary even if two makers use same mold.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joann Lee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:04 am

LM makes their own figural candles? I know the LM candles have a different energy than store-bought candles (they're "alive"), but I didn't know they went to those lengths. Interesting.

I have been using a female figural candle to lose weight, and when I burn it, the weight comes off, and when I don't, it comes back on. (I've got a weight loss mojo on order.) Weight fluctuations are normal, but if you are eating right and exercising a lot, it looks like conjure can make a difference.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

Joann Lee,

Yes, back in the 1960s my then-partner Tom and i were "hippie candle makers" and after that, my next partner, Peter, also joined me in crafts-oriented work such as making candles. Orders are too numerous for me to cast out candles myself now, so i work with a trusted person who casts them for us, using really good wax and our own unique moulds.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Figural Candles: Target Almost Gone: Stop Spell?

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello All!

I am doing a 3 candle moving spell. The candles are dressed with LM oils (love oils and break up oils). Two red (1 male & 1 female) and one black (female). Well the male targets candle is burning fast! It's almost halfway gone and the other 2 are burning almost at the same rate (only the head burnt so far). What do I do once his is burned out and the other 2 female figural candles are left?

OR

Should I burn the male candle for only 5 minutes each time and burn the 2 females for 15 minutes? Or should I continue the burn as is? If I continue to burn as is, then the male candle will be gone way before the other 2 female candles are. How would I proceed then? I thought that if the 2 female figurals are left that maybe I can anoint the red female candle with "I Can You Can't" and kind of modify the last part of the spell since the male candle is gone? Not sure what to do.

Thanks!
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Figural Candles: Target Almost Gone: Stop Spell?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Each of these solutions sounds valid to me. You should do a divination to determine which is the best approach for your case. If you aren't confident in your divination skills, arrange a reading with an AIRR member.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 am

Hi Miss Michael! Hope you are well. I did a divination on my own and I am going to burn the candles as I have been and use the wax remains to make sure it is still part of the spell until all candles are burned. Thanks!
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby Classy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 am

Hi everyone! Here's a little background information. My husband left me for another woman. I don't want my marriage to be over, so I bought an Adam and eve naked candle and I dressed it. I carved his name on the male side and mine on the female side. Then, I told it my desires. Instantly, the candle flames were strong and appeared to be "reaching", and they began to crackle,sizzle, and pop. I began burning this candle Friday evening. I burned it a little while (maybe an hour) on Saturday morning. This morning, Sunday, I dressed the candle and told it my desires and one side made, again, loud, crackling, hissing sounds and one side of the candle burned out and he hissing, crackling sound stopped. Then about 15-20 minutes later, the other side burned out. What do I need to do? There is still some wax left over, but the wick is buried in the "burned down" wax.
Classy

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 am.

Unread postby devidsmith » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm

This is very informative topic for discussion .Really your topic is very helpful to us.
Thanks for sharing this great topic.
Last edited by ConjureMan Ali on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam link
devidsmith

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Classy,

You need to bury any left over remains in a ritualistic manner. So I would bury the remains in the front yard to draw him back to you.

But the hissing an cracking can mean multiple things, which I would get further clarification on in a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Next, I would probably do some break up work for him and the other woman. Simply doing an adam and eve product for you and him may not bring him back to you solely. You do not want to be caught up in just doing products to bring you and him back together because he may still be with you.

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

YOu may want to do the set up at the bottom of the break up page with the scissors.

But I would do some reconciliation work for you and him.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 am

I would let the male candle burn out as is. This has happened to me and I let things go on. That is a good sign that the work is affecting the male candle which is probably what you want. So I would carry on just as you have.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Adam and Eve candle interpretation how would you read my wrk

Unread postby Chicanedkat » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 am

Hello
Im pretty new to this forum. For the past 3 days Ive been working on a ritual using the Adam and Eve candles. Ive been watching them closely as they burn into one another. Clearly the female flame is dominating over his. He is however burning down alot faster. This is a come to me spell with the building of courage to talk and let things develope instead of hinting around and not really being forward that we do want one another. Kind of breaking the ice without me ever havingn to say much.

Any way after watching the wax a man and woman developed. The woman was on the female candle the male on the male side. The woman appeared to be sitting the male stepped forward to her. Next to the female was a mermaid shape. And his candle melted in to hers often creating hearts and male genital shapes. As mentioned his burned quite fast. Over time his candle burned smooth only once did is release a bit of black smoke. Mine crackled a bit and black smoke but i think this has something to do with my anxiety over the situation. Ive since calmed down.

Just wondering what you guys think about the images etc? Love to hear.

Ray
Chicanedkat

Re: Adam and Eve candle interpretation how would you read my wrk

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

Hey, Well Welcome Ray.

WARM WELCOME To The Luckymojo Forum, you'll find a lot here that may answer your questions or your curious mind of Hoodoo Conjure Maqick. Almost every question from Love, To Blessinq a Home, To Gettinq A Job, Or Any of the above, you'll find here on this site. Any questions you have, just look on the top riqht corner into the search column, and you'll type in the word(s) that relate to what you'll want and you'll find it there. :)

There is a lot qoinq on here. There are many ways for you to overlook this and it's very qood you payed attention to the candle divinations of your work. Question: Was this a spell you conducted yourself? Or a spell kit? Did you conduct this in 1 day, or within 7 or 9 days? Besides that, it seem as if you did a qood job, but then your anxiety must of siqnaled somethinq. Here are some thinqs you would want to consider after the thinqs you've witnesssed:

Get A Spiritual Readinq With A Professional After Your Work To See Siqns Or Advice:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
(Look to the left panel to see rootworkers or readers of your choice)

Look Upon This Paqe Of Candle Divination:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
(I Recommend Lookinq At The Entire Paqe So You Have a clear view of your work that relate to your siqns of the spellwork)

Make sure when bookinq a readinq from the site I qave you above, write a few questions you'd like answered about the movement of your work, or what kind of Luckymojo Products your rootworker recommends to you for your next project.

Good Luck and I Wish You Luck!!!

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Love candles: wax reading

Unread postby AoD » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 am

Hi,

I'm fairly new to using hoodoo so i'm not really sure how to interpret the wax from two figural candles. Basically, I have an Adam and Eve candles facing each other. They're not super close because the bases prevent them from touching, but what happened is that a column of wax from the male candle (from the shoulder) has formed and it is reaching towards the point where the two bases meet (it is free-standing and forms a sort of triangle with the male candle). It starts from one point and widens a lot at the base. Just curious what this could mean? It's a reconciliation/return to me spell so he comes back to me. I have pictures of it, if needed. Any ideas would be appreciated :) thanks
AoD

Re: Love candles: wax reading

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:46 pm

Your best bet would be to send the pictures to one of the talented AIRR workers who reads candle signs:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:Candle_Reading

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Adam and Eve candle interpretation how would you read my wrk

Unread postby Chicanedkat » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Thanks for your response. This work was for myself and have started to see some results however have also seen a tad bit of negative ones but only time will tell. I think the fact that he is Asian and me being black is intimidating for us both. On another note when I pay him no attention as a test he comes to me or spends much of his time staring. In which from my own personal tarot reading it looks like I may have to take some initiative. This was 5 days of work with a daily offering to Elegua and Oshun as well.
Thanks for the links and responses.
Chicanedkat

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells