Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mary of Mercy Mercedes Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
euphemia
Mary of Mercy Mercedes Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Unread post by euphemia » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 am

Has anyone worked with her? Or know how one petitions her?

I was told people tend to pray for her for clarity, fairness, justice, and general help when in need -- but that's about it. I've found some history about her (mostly in Spanish), but nothing yet on how people pray to her or what they offer her or anything.

I've found one prayer (in Spanish), and that some people in areas like the Dominican Republic will do a procession on September 24th, which is her day. That is generally about it.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Mary of Mercy/de las Mercedes

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:17 am

Hi there!
This forum is for discussion of Lucky Mojo products only, and how to use them in Hoodoo magic.

The appearances of the Blessed Mother who have products made by Lucky Mojo are:
Our Lady of Loretto
Our Lady of Cobre
Our Lady of Dolorosa de Monte Calvado
Our Lady of Grace
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart

OIls, powders, incenses and Bath Crystals are made featuring all those above saints.

Here is a link to the Catholic holy cards, some of which feature the Virgin Mary in all her guises:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatholycards.html#catitaly

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

PatrickT

Re: Working with Mary of Mercy (Virgen de las Mercedes)

Unread post by PatrickT » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 am

I've recently started working with Our Lady of Carmel. This is her prayer, and its not known to fail. This is my publication, and the prayer brings me calm.
"Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times). Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times). Amen."

hope4ever

Unread post by hope4ever » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:56 pm

This is my 3rd day of my novena to our Lady of Mount Carmel and as promised, im publishing her prayer here. Thank you in advance Our Lady. "O most beautiful flower of Mt Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven. Blessed mother of the son of god, immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. O star of the sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. O holy mary, mother of god, queen of heaven and earth, i humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. O mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3x). Holy mary, i place this prayer in your hands (3x)." Say this prayer for 3 straight days and then publish, your prayer will be granted to you.

whyb3
Newly Registered

Unread post by whyb3 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 pm

This is my 3rd day of my novena to our Lady of Mount Carmel and as promised, im publishing her prayer here. I'm thanking Our Lady of Mercedes in advance. "O most beautiful flower of Mt Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven. Blessed mother of the son of god, immaculate virgin, assist me in my necessity. O star of the sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. O holy mary, mother of god, queen of heaven and earth, i humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. O mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3x). Holy mary, i place this prayer in your hands (3x)." Say this prayer for 3 straight days and then publish, your prayer will be granted to you.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

This is the third day of praying our Lady of Mount Carmel.
Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days:
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven.
Oh, Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.
Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.
Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity.
(Mention your request here)
There are none that can withstand your power.
Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (say three times).
Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (say three times).
Amen.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”