Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 am
- Forum: Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork
- Topic: Lightning Struck Wood Questions and Answers
- Replies: 92
- Views: 57874
I was fortunate enough to be gifted several sprigs of mistletoe that were still clinging to a branch of oak that had been struck from the tree by lightning. I have it tucked away currently; still not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.
- Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: Bible Verses Psalms Prayer Scripture Questions and Answers
- Replies: 700
- Views: 373833
One of the things I picked up from my grandmother was to speak to her High John root (for the longest time, I thought she would talk to a doll, until she told me she'd "sewed up that old root in the doll"). That was the root she'd taken with her to the Crossroads, and she said that a long time ago, ...
- Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:56 am
- Forum: 2011 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Atlanta, GA Greetings
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1529
Hello, all. My name is Joe, and I'm a hoodoo based out of north Atlanta, GA. I'm also an initiate of British Traditional Wicca, and study some of the forms of pre-Gardnerian witchcraft from the British Isles as well. As one of my mentors puts it best, my focus is on the three C's in my life: Craft, ...