Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:28 pm
- Forum: 2014 Public Forum Introductions
- Topic: Ya'at'eeh from New Mexico!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 585
I read Zora Neale Hurston's "Mules and Men" and thought it was fascinating (I love ethnography), so of course I went around talking about it. My cousin, all sneaky-like, started dropping some hints . . . turns out she practices! :o I had her teach me some stuff and have been lurking around here to l...
- Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:25 am
- Forum: Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics
- Topic: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
- Replies: 2153
- Views: 886805
My cousin and I are very close, but we got in a fight awhile back and she quit talking to me for awhile. I did some reconciliation work, which was successful, but things are still a bit weird. She's friendly and everything, but there's coldness and distance. Like, if I have a bad day, she'll say "I'...