Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Love_Struck

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Love_Struck » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:28 am

Thank you all for your very kind and supportive advice. I really appreciate it. [hugs].
I will look into the recommendations you lovely people gave.

However, I must say that my relationship is not violence to the extent where I fear my life is in danger etc. Its just a 'blip of the moment' thing - where I threw his phone to the wall and made him upset...it wasn't like a heavy 'man slap' but a slap nonetheless.

I know this guy loves me and cares for me a lot - and we have been together for 9.5 years! I really can't let him go...

He came back on Wednesday and after talking about the issue he said - "it doesn't mean because we had a fight or I did something wrong mean that I will leave you. My love and support is always with you. I will never leave you for another woman, not in a million years. And I will never hit you again, I promise". He is currently going through problems and confusion with his family (where they expect a lot from him. An out of religion marriage will lead to him being disowned by them all. I think he is worried about be disowned). However he swear that he will never leave me, or marry anyone else.

The only reason why I wanted to do the mb magic is because I want him to be committed to me only (just to ensure that his family don't force another girl onto him to get married). Maybe I sound stupid and desperate - but seriously, a 9.5 years relationship is hard to let go simply because of someone else (i.e. his family).

Please advice...and I will look into the cleansing spell - but before I do anything, please advice me what you think.

@luckycat13 - please don't feel that you are telling me wrong. I know you are only trying to help and I really appreciate whatever you say! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello, Love_Struck,

Then continue giving him the blood.

Good luck to you
HRCC Graduate #1631

anita123
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita123 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:31 pm

How can you use his semen in a spell after is dried in a tissue?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello Anita123

Welcome to the forum!!

You can find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

And also here: personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... 5s150.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

_girlinlove_
Newly Registered

Unread post by _girlinlove_ » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:38 am

Okay I want sure where to post this at but I just have a quick question I live in jersey and I just wanted to know where can I get a good reading done? I mean I already put my blood in my guys food and drink it seems like he's taking to it well. However I just want to know how long I have to do it for and when will I really start seeing huge results. I done it three times so far and his attitude towards me became better and he did tell me that I'm the only one he talks to everyday it's just I want to see if I need to do more work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, _girlinlove_,

I would give this to my husband all the time.

In other words, every cycle.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:56 am

Okay, so I believe I have dixie love, stay with my, chuparrosa.. and various other LM love powders. I also have my gal's mensus dried into pad layers that were separated and dried as stated a few weeks ago.

Now, in a novel approach... Could I tie her nature to me (taking a small bit of pad, wrapping it with a red string with 9 knots in it) along with declaring my intent... Then combining this into a honey jar that would have a picture of us together along with her hair (head hair) and my hair (from anywhere really) and my petition for us to have long and sweet relationship. As well as including some stay with me and chuparossa in the jar.

Then, as I must be economical in this day and age, I could burn my white candle that I already have handy weekly for us. Would this be a conflict of spells or could they indeed go hand in hand as one?

Currently, I have a framed picture of us that once a month that I annoint with Stay with Me and I keep it wrapped in red underwear hidden away. But I wanted to officially tie her nature to me and work a honey jar since all is going pretty well in that direction.

If this indeed needs to be over on the Honey Jar thread, I will move it over.

Thank you

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Question for everyone...

I put my menstrual blood in my ex's food on Monday and Thursday, so almost a week ago. He spent A LOT of time at "her" place this past week; however, I'm pretty certain he ingested some of the food I added the blood to - that is his chocolate milk, white milk (yes, he loves his milk), BBQ sauce, ketchup, on chicken breasts I know he cooked, on some bologna and on the bristles of his toothbrush. Then I went back and did it again on Thursday. BUT...he's not acting obsessed with me or anything close. Pretty much the same as before...casual chatting and texting.

Is it not working? I still have some left, should I do it again? I don't want to get caught nor do I want to turn his milk pink (yuck), but I want my blood to have some affect on him. I plan to dress a candle with some blood and oils, but can spare a little to redo my food work if need be. What do you think?

Thanks!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, eben74,

Yes, you can do that

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Hello, karma_13,

This spell may just not work on him. But no harm in continuing to try.

If this were me, I would perform other spells along with this.

Here are some terrific spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

claritynow767

Unread post by claritynow767 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi, I don't have a period because of a hysterectomy. Every month I get a period-like discharge that is reddish brown. its only enough to cover panty liners but it lasts for a good week. Can I use my urine instead? if not, then can I mix the urine with my collected discharge to make it more liquid? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Hello, claritynow767 ,

Here is a terrific page about body fluids that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

You can use the discharge.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Love_Struck

Unread post by Love_Struck » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 am

Hello,

I just want to update you guys on the MB work I've done. So I am keeping a secret diary of this (ie. when and how many times I have given it to him). Since my last post (with our fights), which really instigate me to do the MB work...I don't think there is much difference in his behaviour & attitude. However, whatever little difference I have seen is merely down to the fact that I have been acting a lot more loving - which he returns the love to me!

I have given him the MB in drinks and food for nearly 2 weeks now.

The last fight we had (because of his friends, lies and my insecurity) - it really threw me into depression where I couldn't get through a day without overdose of Bachs Rescue Remedy + Kalms stress reliefs. Then I decide to call him and we talked...2 days later (I still couldn't get over what happened) and I poured my heart out to him. He was really touched my tears and probably really understood how much I love him.
Since then, we have been texting loving messages (like when we were first dating) and he calls me more often now.

However, again he still went out (to the same place which I had a fight with him for) - and the next day I saw on his phone a 'flirty' text to someone (who I believe is a girl) "Hi XXX, I hope so you're alright and had a good day. What are you doing? :) HIS NAME."

This now creates doubt AGAIN in my mind...and I know if I confront him - another fight might happen or he is just going to lie through his teeth!!! So I have been ignoring the text (because the person didn't reply, nor he ever text back or call)...

Whenever he is with me, its like he's bored...or lost! I'm beginning to think maybe this relationship is too boring for him now...I can feel he's defo guilty of something...and maybe he's with me only because he's sorry to leave me OR he's just having fun but I am still the one.

He still takes care of me and talk very lovingly (but his actions are somewhat different). I know I used to nag at him a lot when he comes to see me (like when are we getting married, why are you behaving like this or that, why you didn't do this etc)...

I can't fight anymore....I don't have the strength to carry on fighting every time we made up - its not healthy!

But I wouldn't give up on him (because its the friends he's following that causing him to do these things). I will try to save my relationship with every breath in my body...I know there is something to fight for! So I wouldnt let his friends, family or bitches get to him that easily!

How long can I expect to results (if any) from the MB work?
Can you please tell me how to dry the MB from a tampon into powder?

claritynow767

Unread post by claritynow767 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Cool!! Thank you Miss Aida! I will read the information. :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, GiftedEyes ,

It's very difficult to predict when this take effect.

I always tell my clients to feed it as much as possible because, in my personal experiences, it can be short lived.

It will be lose to impossible for me to tell you how to dry this from a tampon into a powder. You may want to unravel it layer by layer to see how much powdered blood will shake off once it's completely dry. And just put it in a warm dry place to facilitate drying

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss curious

Unread post by miss curious » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:51 am

I love my boyfriend so much and I don't want to lose him. He is not very kind to me anymore and he hardly
takes me out anymore. I have collected his semen in a condom.
what kind of spell can i do to make him stay wit me and be kind and loving towards me? Please help me. I am desperate! By the way we do not live together

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Hello, miss curious,

Welcome to the forum!

Please read through all the pages on this thread to give you some ideas.

You may also want to consider a Nation Sack: wwww.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

And here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Don't forget to read the pages on this thread also!

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss curious

Unread post by miss curious » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks for the welcome miss aida.this is the best forum ever,
You people are the best♥♥. However, you suggested the use
of a nation sack and i went and read about what is on the LM
page, I noticed it's also used to tie a man's nature and thats not
what i want i want him to LOVE ME, STAY WITH ME AND BE
GENEROUS IN MONEY MATTERS. My question is could I still use
the nation sack to do this and if yes what would i need to do it!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, miss curious,

Well, here's a thread on body fluids: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

You could also put this in a doll that represents him and work with that doll.

Come to me, Stay With me, and being generous in Money Matters can be worked with the doll. Cleo May works very well for money matters.

www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You can also do this with candles. Especially figural candles that represent him (or skull candles)

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hedi888
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hedi888 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Hello, does menstrual blood work if it's ingested by someone other than your target? I prepared meal for my husband which he ended up sharing with two other men. I don't know if he even had any for himself. This was his dinner I had packed for his night shift. And now I am freaking out about the two men whom I don't want lusting over me! What do I do now? Pls help! Tell me it's not going to work on the unintended victims, omg!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Hedi888 ,

My advice to you is to stay away from those guys until the spell wears off. As long as they don't see you for awhile, you're OK. I'd avoid them for a month

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 am

So spells "wear off"? :O

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 pm

My husband is going on a business related outing and he's going to be gone for three and a half weeks. What can I do before he goes to make sure he doesn't stray from our marriage? He leaves in about a week.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello, KINGoftheUNIVERSE,

I have personally found that the menstrual blood spells are not longer lasting.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, jewel ,

You could tie his nature.

I will move your post over to that area and you can read the numerous pages on spell ideas.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 pm

Miss Aida,
Like menstrual blood in general, or just specifically having your target ingested? Because I'm doing menstrual blood on a skull candle so.. just wondering how that all works out and wondering if it'll wear off.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello, KINGoftheUNIVERSE,

On the spell work would be longer lasting.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:23 pm

My question is, for those of you doing this in public, HOW are you doing it? I would like to do this to my ex, and I understand you can use dry blood, but how are you getting it into their drinks without anyone noticing? What are you transporting it in? Until we're on better terms, I can really only get away with this when I see my ex at work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:35 am

Hello, misskitty49,

I would pre-mix it with something like coffee or dark soda pop, etc.

Then, you can add it to whatever he is consuming.

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:02 am

misskitty49 wrote:My question is, for those of you doing this in public, HOW are you doing it? I would like to do this to my ex, and I understand you can use dry blood, but how are you getting it into their drinks without anyone noticing? What are you transporting it in? Until we're on better terms, I can really only get away with this when I see my ex at work.
How about a ziplock bag which you put in your pocket/purse. And when you make coffee for him or bring him coke or other dark sodas. Lick the spoon, then dip it in the pocket with your dried blood? (Or better yet, have a plastic spoon inside the ziplock bag already?). And stir the drink? Bake small muffins which you hand out to people at work (and mark his which are specialized) Use your imagination :D

JT74
Newly Registered

Unread post by JT74 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:50 pm

I have been reading on this and I have a question. My ex and I broke up officially on Thanksgiving day. I have been trying to get over him and move on but I am in love with him. I made a poppet but nothing came of it and I read about the menstrual spell the only problem is he doesn't live with me anymore. I read that it has to be consumed and then I read that it could be used as an anointing on a candle to do a spell to bring him back. I was wondering if using it on the poppet could have the same affects being that the poppet in some way takes on the form of the person. If I anoint or dress his poppet in my menstrual blood or in some way connect the two and get the same desired affect.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Hello, JT74 ,

Yes, you can do that. I've seen it work before.

There are some practitioners who will even masturbate with the doll will they are menstruating.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Naexis

Unread post by Naexis » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm

So I wanted to ask a technical question about food tricks, that is to say, adding the trick to the whole pot rather than just his serving. I read elsewhere on the forum that it's not possible to hoodoo yourself, at least in love matters. But let me explain. Since my target drinks water 98% of the time , and he carries a canteen around with him, this visit I took the opportunity to add to it a small amount of sugar from the sweet jar I've been working. It contains various edible, powdered herbs for love and fidelity plus some dauber dirt. However we both drink out of the canteen when I'm around visiting. So I wondered if that would have any undesirable effects?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, Naexis,

I think that all will be well.

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Alexkenner

Unread post by Alexkenner » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Today my lover came over we hung out I made a drink with my menstrual blood in it andof course he wouldn't take it. I drank a little myself and I'd leave some on my lips and kiss him constantly I saw him lick his lips so I know he was tasting it. Does that count as giving him my blood? And He came in me twice I took his shirt and released his semen onto it tied it in a knot demanding he stay home and hid it under my bed. Do either of these sound like they might work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Hello, Alexkenner

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

In the future, when you have a question, please do not start a new topic. Go to the upper right hand corer of any page on this forum. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words and you will be taken to the appropriate forum. Otherwise, the Moderators have to split, move and merge he posts and this is VERY time consuming.

Yes, this is the correct spell work. I am taking your topic to the appropriate area where you can read all about this.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Alexkenner

Unread post by Alexkenner » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

Tabitha

Unread post by Tabitha » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:25 am

Anyone have any ideas/tips on how I can do this in a cinema setting?
Anyone done it with packet snack food?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello, Tabitha ,

This is what I would do:

Go to the bathroom with your snack food in your purse.

Put your finger in vagina and get some fresh blood. Smear some blood inside the snack food

Put it back in your purse.

Feed it to your target hen you get back to him/her

That's what I would do

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tabitha

Unread post by Tabitha » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Great thanks!!

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Does it matter how old the blood is? I'm storing mine in an opaque bottle in the fridge but it's a few months old. I don't get periods anymore because of my birth control. My target will be staying with me this weekend and he still loves me, and everything is great except we are long distance so he broke it off. I want to tie him to me. But I don't want him sick :/

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Ok, so here is my situation,

my ex and I broke up about a week ago, what's funny is that before it happened a small part of me wondered if I was better off being single (he's younger a bit more emotional than I...I may be jaded lol ) but once he called it quits, I was DEVASTATED. That was the kick in my rump I needed to know I will being silly,this is the man I see myself with YEARS from now. He started to cry and he tells me he still loves me and that's our situation is unfair. (He moved away for a job and until the end of the summer will not have a place of his own, so we would only have been able to see each other 2x a month.) This man is my best friend. Absolutely. We spent the last 6 months together, basically every day together. Now, here is the issue- I know him, he's an emotional man and will look for the emotional needs to met before physical and I fear that may be happening already.

He has a coworker that for some reason, when he mentioned her name- I immediately was uneasy. I noticed that he is doing something with her that he did with me- makes little notes of things she likes, her favorite flowers, shoe size, random facts about her- so I worried that he was seeing her as a potential new love interest. he denied it, but I know his patterns. He said she is engaged, but I question why he would care about her favorite flowers and shoe size and make plans for them to cook together if there wasn't something happening currently.

All of my readings show that a reconciliation is very good for us as he does still love me and that while his situation with his coworker won't last, I want to end it as quickly as possible.

He will be visiting me this weekend and I will have full access to him. I am wondering what would be the best bodily concerns to get? I will get a pair of his boxers and plan on making spaghetti that night for dinner :lol:

My altar is in plain view in my bedroom and I luckily have a red adam and a red eve candle. Do you think I can start doing some candlework now to help my situation?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting,

That's no longer any good. It could hurt him

In the future, put the blood in the freezer

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting,

get anything and everything you can possibly get: hair, semen, saliva, tissue paper if he'''s blown his nose or if he's coughed, cigarette butts if he smokes, Anything and everything. Used clothing (not washed).

And yes, the lovers candle can be started now.

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

CherokeeMoon774

Unread post by CherokeeMoon774 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 pm

happilydysphoric wrote:Check this page for more information: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

As for collecting it, I'm sure you can do that with anything from your finger to a tampon or even a cotton swab; however you feel most comfortable.

Getting it in to his food is another story. That can be tricky, especially if you're in public, i.e. not making the drink yourself, but where there's a will, there's a way. Be creative. I also read somewhere on the internet that you can use fingernail shavings for this same purpose. The author recommended filing your nails then dipping your finger in the target's drink. I'm not sure how effective this is.

Good luck and one more thing I learned from reading Cat's "Hoodoo in Theory & Practice" and then later from my own experience is that this guy is probably your ex for a reason. You may succeed in getting him back, but it's not always worth it. I strongly suggest reading about the anti-love spell on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html
How do you do it if he lives 12 hours away??

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Hello CherokeeMoon774,

Are you asking how to get your body fluids into someones food and drink from 12 hours away? In short you don't. This is contact work. You have to be able to give the person your stuff in the food or drink. I would suggest going to visit them and doing it then.

Peace~

Nathen

CherokeeMoon774

Unread post by CherokeeMoon774 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Is there another spell for the same effects??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Hello, CherokeeMoon774,

Miss cat wrote an array f love spells that you can chose from.

Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you great success with your love spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Will tying a man's nature prevent him from coming to me? I am trying to make him both unappealing to other women and unable to perform while I work on some love spells for us. Will these two conflict?

Determent

Unread post by Determent » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi there
I was posting this yesterday and our power went out so I don't know if the post went through. I looked but couldn't find it so if I post twice I apologize. But I'm kind of desperate for help.

This is my situation: in the beginning of this year a young, beautiful, blond bimbo started working with my husband. Since the beginning I have an uneasy feeling about this. 3 weeks ago his bosses wife contacted me telling me that she was worried that the friendship between them was not so innocent. I have confronted him and this ended up in fight. I didn't rant out his bosses wife, because I appreciate her concern. There are a lot of little thing that makes me suspicious. What spells do you recommend?

Should I do a break up spell on them and a love or faithfulness spell on him? Please I need advise.

I know about karma and not imposing on ones free will but al is fair in love and war and I will take what comes my way.
I also read about using your menses to keep your husband faithful. Pubic hair in his boxer to keep his willy in his pants. A pubic hair in his hat to keep him thinking of you and used underwear tied into a knot in your back yard to keep him at home? Can I start with this until I get advise and product for your recommended spell?

And lastly can I use my wedding ring and engagement ring as talismans. Maybe the wedding ring for faithfulness to our wedding vows and the engagement ring for love? If so how should you recommend I go about this.

I appreciate all advise.

Blessings

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 am

Determent,

I think you should get a reading first to find out what kind of relationship your husband has with this woman. The reader will probably give you a good idea of what you need to do, but in the meantime, I'd start some breakup work for them, and love work for the two of you. I'd also tie his nature!! Return to me, Stay at Home, and Fire of Love would be good formulas to start with. And definitely use those menses/pubic hair tricks! There are lots of things you can do.

Determent

Unread post by Determent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:41 am

Hi misskitty49

Thank you so much for the advice!

What can I use for breakup work?

Magnoliariggs1913
Newly Registered

Unread post by Magnoliariggs1913 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:09 am

I am new (as of yesterday) and I don't know how to post a question. So Im giving this a try this way. My husband and I have been married 5 years and he is a natural born cheater. Both his mother and father were cheaters and users of people (I didn't know that before we married). I want to keep him faithful to me. I do love him dearly. He has completely beat down my self esteem. I want him to be faithful to me and me only. I want him to not sleep with others at all. I ordered the candles to be lit on the altar there as well as I have also just ordered the Nation sack this morning. He is always so suspicious that I am working on him. So I have to be discreet. Please help.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:56 am

Determent,

LM sells a breakup kit, but you can also make make a vinegar jar to cause them to sour to one another, or a moving candle spell to move him closer to you as he moves away from her. I'd also hotfoot her, just to be sure she doesn't continue hanging around.

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:20 pm

I want to make a doll from my partner's underwear, but I also want to tie them together with mine. Ideally I would want to have two separate pairs for these two things but my partner only has 4 pairs and would definitely notice if I took more than one. Will the tying of the underwear still be effectivei I cut a portion to use for the doll?

Determent

Unread post by Determent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Misskitty49

Thank you for all of your advise. I will start ordering as soon as my pay comes in. Will I find included all the details to use these products? I'm starting with the pubic hair tomorrow and lucky for me my menses starts in a few days. Just one question. Should I put the menes in ones or for 13 days?

Thanks again for all your help.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Determent,

if you order a spell kit, it will come with instructions. If you are just buying a few items from different lines, just pull up the product page and it will tell you all about that formula and give you some spell ideas.

As for the blood, I don't think you need to do it that often. I would just freeze the blood you have and give it to him every couple of weeks. You should check out the LM page on bodily fluids as well, that will give you a more definite answer. Here's the page: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Determent

Unread post by Determent » Fri May 01, 2015 1:48 am

Dear misskitty49

I'm going to buy the kits. As I'm new to hoodoo work and I'm not comfortable mixing and matching yet!
As for the menses I think I will use those once a month during my period.
Thank you for all your help.

Determent

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 am

I finally was able to start on my journey to tying my partner's nature. Unfortunately the situation was less t than ideal, I had forgotten my string at home and my partner lived out of hotels so I had to improvise.

I had to break the safety guard off of my razor and use it to cut a strip from a cotton wet wipe (kind of like a diaper wipe but a lot stronger) that I had given him to wipe up after the deed. I didn't get a chance to tie the knot until the next day though so the semen was already dry. Is it still effective? If so I want to use it in a blue penis spell, I won't be able to see my partner for some time but after I do the spell can I still tie more knots in the string?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat,

Kind of difficult if you're not calling his name when tying the knot.

See this page about it: www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”