Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:02 am

Hello LaleLale00,

Seeing how you've been able to successfully feed him your menstrual blood, I would focus on a reunion. You would want to do some reconciliation work in order to achieve this.
Here is the proper forum for this: spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

Good luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Dr darensbourg

Do you think that would do some effect on him? Olny that one drop on licirote candy?
When should i se some result?
I have look on that page But cant find something for reconcile with him. Because they say to have this and that powder and oils and i dont have them and cant order because i Am from europa.
❤️

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi LaleLale00,

Yes, a small amount of blood can work. How soon it takes effect, and whether it does at all, is impossible to predict. Only Spirit can answer that.

The oils, powders and other products recommended for the reconciliation spells are products sold by the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, which is the sponsor of this forum. They do ship to Europe, so you should be fine ordering from them.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LaleLale00

Unread post by LaleLale00 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:22 am

So i cant do more now, just to wait IF IT worked with the blood?

I find this page very difficult, most becuse of the language. But i have orded "magnet oil, crazy for Me oil and a couple candle" from amazon. Do you think they could help Me to do a spell for reconciliation?
I think even to create a petition paper is hard, i dont know what exactly to write or what to do with the candle wax and petition paper when its finish for more succés?

And a reconcilation spell, can IT be for example to do IT with a candle or do you need something else to call IT a reconcilation spell?
🍀❤️

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 am

Hi LaleLale00,

Well as far as your menstrual blood approach, you've done enough with the drops you're feeding him. You don't need to do more until you see what results you get. You may want to repeat that during your next period.

If you want to supplement that work with other spells, you have choices. They don't need to involve a candle, but many do. I suggest you look into the Reconciliation spell kit, which includes all the ingredients plus full instructions so you are completely covered:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Here is the thread on writing petitions, which should help you with yours:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

We can't advise on how to use products not sold by Lucky Mojo, so I can't comment on what you bought from Amazon.

Janelys92
Newly Registered

Unread post by Janelys92 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:38 am

Hello,

I am hoping I can get some advice. My boyfriend and I broke up almost a month ago because I lied to him and he said he does not trust me. We still live with each other because if finical situations. I casted a binding spell with a picture of us together and my menstural blood and tied it together with red ribbon in order to get him back. Is there anything else you can recommend that I do?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi Janelys92,

That is a good start, but it may not lead to reconciliation as it's simply designed to fuel his feelings for you. Sometimes, men can feel love but it doesn't trigger action.

I would work a reconciliation spell, and you can read the posts in this thread for advice and ideas. Find the spell that speaks most to you:
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html

Or, you could use the Reconciliation spell kit which contains all the ingredients you need plus full instructions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:52 pm

My boyfriend has been injured so we haven't been able to be intimate for a while, and I have found him chatting with other women online. I started my period Monday and promptly baked some into muffins, put some in his drink, and there is some added to the pitcher of iced tea in the fridge. I've never tried using menstrual blood before (don't know why!!!). Is this a good start and should I keep adding the dried blood I'm saving?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:26 am

Ingtar,

Boy! Is that a good start?? It seems like you got it stashed in all four corners of the home so I'd say it's an amazing start LOL!!

Your menstrual blood is an amazing source of power and life force so the more you can feed to him the more authority you may be able to exert in this situation.
Keep up the good work!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

vibe77

Unread post by vibe77 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question, how much MB could you put in your targets drink. I put a drop of it in his wine, which he drank. In the morning I put another drop in his coffee, however, he didn't drink it all. Would this be effective? Should I go with the 3 day rule for signs?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:00 am

vibe77 --

A drop is enough each time you use it.

There is no "3 day rule for signs" -- please read this for an explanation:
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... .html#p434
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook