Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
CuriousKate
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 pm

I just recently read that blood is a powerful element in any spell. Is it possible to use your own blood in a honey jar to make it more powerful?
Also... if you use blood would you also use herbs to represent your need?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 am

Menstrual blood can be used in a honey jar along with other personal concerns from the person you are trying to sweeten, IF you are trying to bind that person to your sexually/romantically. In using one's own menstrual blood, it is treated as a sexual fluid, not as blood per se.

Blood from a target is a very strong personal link which you can use in any kind of work on that person, but it isn't "stronger" or "better" in and of itself. One may make use of blood one may have gathered from a target (like off a tissue a man may have used to blot blood from where he nicked himself shaving, or off of a used band-aid).

If you want to add a personal concern of yourself into a working , a hair or fingernail clipping will work just as well as blood and is far more traditional, as conjure doesn't generally make use of opening one's own veins for work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:49 am

Cuious Kate, the items put into a honey jar are not "a powerful element in any spell."

They are tokens or personal concerns of a PERSON.

Not "elements."

Tokens or personal concerns of a PERSON.

Do you need to sweeten a person?

Put a token or personal concern of the person in the person's name-paper / petition paper and place the packet in a sugar or honey jar, with appropriate prayers.

Do you need to sweeten a relationship concerning BOTH you and another person?

Put a token or personal concern of BOTH you and another person in one name-paper / petition paper for both of you and place the packet in a sugar or honey jar, with appropriate prayers.

If you wish to use menstrual blood to represent yourself, you would pair it with a matching token or personal concern of the other person. This would most likely be combined sexual fluids gathered after having had unprotected sex while you were menstruating. You would place these tokens or personal concerns of BOTH of you in one name-paper / petition paper for both of you and place the packet in a sugar or honey jar, with appropriate prayers.

And it depends so much on who that other person is, doesn't it?

I mean, if your menstrual blood was actually "a powerful element in any spell" as you have been misinformed, just wringing out your tampons into a honey jar to sweeten the parole officer who is on the verge of sending you back to prison would be a great idea, right?

But it's not.

Not even CLOSE.

This post is being merged with the Menstrual Blood thread, in the herbs, minerals, and zoological curios section of the Forum, because menstrual blood is a zoological curio.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm guessing none of you have ever heard of blood magic? I'm an eclectic witch and use many different types of magic from many different places.

My questions:

1) is it possible to use your own blood in a honey jar spell?

2) Would it, in theory, make it stronger?

3) Is it taboo to mix two types of magic together?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 pm

CuriousKate --

My dear, of course we have heard of Euro-American Neo-Pagan blood magic, and Taoist vermin-poison magic, and Swedish Trolldom magic, and Jewish Psalms-magic, and Discordian Chaos magic, and Satanic pact magic, and Islamic Surah magic, and Hindu rice-poppet magic, and Amazonian Ormosia seed magic, and Haitian Vodou paquet magic, and the Eclectic Reclaiming Yarn Magic of Crones, and the Catholic saint folk-magic of Bavaria, and Thai palad khik magic, and Turkish Nazar Boncugu magic, and Marvel Comics Vishanti magic.

But this is the Lucky Mojo Forum and if you come to our community and ask our opinions, we will give them according to our traditions, which happen to be old-school Southern style African American conjure magic.

So, with that in mind:

1) If you hate yourself, you could, in theory, put your own blood in sugar or honey to help you love yourself.

A) If you used your own period blood, which is for sexual passion, without the matching sexual fluids of a partner, you'd be sweetening your life of solitary self-pleasure.

B) If you got the blood by cutting yourself, you'd be sweetening your own propensity toward self-mutilation, a dubious goal, to say the least

2) No. I explained this above and will say it again: NO. Blood does NOT make spells "stronger," and, depending on the spells, it can even undermine their effectiveness. Adding your blood (either kind of blood, menstrual or circulatory) to a sugar jar to stop a traffic court judge from suspending your driving license is not "more powerful." It's a waste of time or worse. What you are working on in a honey or sugar jar is a PERSON and you want items representative of that person and you want to SWEETEN the person. Let's break this down into simple info-chunks, okay?

A) Judge. You. Sugar Cookies. You give judge sugar cookies; Judge smiles and lets you off with traffic school and no fine.

B) Judge. You. Your Blood. You cut your arm open and smear your blood on judge; judge suspends your driving license and 51-50's you.

What you do in the honey jar is a microcosm of what you do in the world. Bleeding over people does not sweeten them. Menstrual blood and other sexual fluids are used to tie people sexually. They are not used to get out of a traffic ticket.

3) No, it's not "taboo," but as far as hoodoo traditions go, you are not speaking our language.

If you want to talk to Eclectic Witches, i am sure they've got forums too -- but this is not an Eclectic Witchcraft forum and has never pretended to be. This is a Southern-style conjure forum.
catherine yronwode

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 am

What exactly does it mean to bind someone to you? I did a search on the word bind and it came up with like a zillion post.... So if someone could just explain what binding a person to you actually does or mean, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:29 am

Well, you can bind someone to prevent them from doing any more harm to you or someone else. You can bind someone as a crossing act, to prevent them from moving forward in life. Binding a person to you is like a coercive love spell of sorts. When a woman puts her menstrual blood in her man's coffee, when she uses a Nation Sack on him, those are "binding" types of spells.

Hope this helps,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

drjumba

Unread post by drjumba » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

simplydevine wrote:What exactly does it mean to bind someone to you? I did a search on the word bind and it came up with like a zillion post.... So if someone could just explain what binding a person to you actually does or mean, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!
BindinG is actuary attaching two or more things together.

If you have ever had of spiral binding of a book, where different pages are binded together to form a book, that’s actuary what binding mean.

A binding spell name was delivered from the word bind (attach) because it attaches two or more people or any thing together. This is mostly done for love. It is called a binding love spell. It binds two partners together for a specified period or forever as the caster may wish.

Binding spells are very powerful and should not or ever be taken lightly as sometimes there reversal is impossible unless otherwise.

Before performing a binding love spell, you need to understand the person that you are casting it for and you need to be sure that you really love him/her.

Hope this serves its intention thank you
Dr Jumba From Africa

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 am

I've never done a binding spell personally but based on my research and study,I would have to agree with MaryBee.Just make sure its something you want and always create a back door for yourself just in case,a reversal spell is always a good look .Have a Blessed Day,my friend

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 am

This isn't anywhere close to the first time the subject has been discussed in the forum - it's actually quite a classic of old-time Conjure as well as European folk magic. Miss Cat's on-line book HITAP as well as a forum thread devoted entirely to this type of binding work are on-line and excellent reading:
menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

And when you ask how a man would feel being thus bound: keep in mind that some will consume menstrual blood willingly! My husband and ex-bf's before him were all quite all-right with being fed menstrual blood on a regular basis.

I encourage you to read through the thread and page posted above to become familiar with the cultural context and discussion which revolve around this kind of work.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 am

I feel that MaryBee was right in giving an explanation of what binding is and the various ways and examples that bindings are done. In hoodoo, menstrual blood has been applied in binding work, and hoodoo being the focus of the forum it has and will be brought up at times. Anyone can search this forum and find threads discussing menstral blood and other personal concerns. Cat has discussed menstral blood in her book Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic. It is referneced in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, here. As well as it has been mentioned a few times on past shows of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. So the information is out there already long before MaryBee mentioned it, heck a lot longer than any of us have been alive. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 am

I'm "binding" this thread to the already-extant thread on menstrual blood! LOL!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am

LOL cat! Made my night.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Cali2002

Unread post by Cali2002 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello,

I had a great reading regarding my love situation. I am going to begin work to draw my ex-lover back to me. I've ordered a Reconciliation Honey Jar and will get matching Lodestones to perform a moving Lodestones spell to follow up my honey jar. He responded well to previous work so I'm very hopeful for the future.

I want to add some additional drawing work to my practice and since we have no physical contact right now, I would like for him to come in contact with something that I have dusted with Reconciliation and Come To Me powder, along with maybe a dab of King Solomon.

I also believe that sending him something in the mail anonymously will provide a great opportunity for me to make him a cocktail with my essence. I’ve read through the thread and read all the creative ways to add blood to food and drinks, but since this will be something sent in the mail and I’m sure he wouldn’t eat baked goods sent to him in the mail nor do I think he would use marinara sauce and he doesn’t really drink much coffee; I think something else is needed that can be easily hidden.

He loves alcohol like Brandy and he works in the entertainment business so it wouldn’t be hard to disguise a gift of alcohol. So my plan is to send a piece of mail that has been dusted with the appropriate powders and a nice bottle of Brandy with menstrual blood (I have to work on how to make it look unopened), pray my intent over it and have it delivered. I am also thinking that I would like to dry the blood first and add it in powder form.

Not only should the Brandy mask any sign of blood, but also I’m positive he would consume it quickly over a period of time allowing him to take it in on several occasions. This would hopefully strengthen my additional reconciliation work :).

I guess my question is if alcohol is okay or has anyone had experience with alcoholic beverages as a means for getting your fluids in your lover? Any thoughts?

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Thanks so much for those explanations on what it means to 'bind' a person. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:39 pm

nightfall, menstrual blood is considered a type of sexual fluid and is generally deemed to be the strongest of them. If you do not have periods, for whatever reason, you may use "regular" sexual fluids.

Cali2002, adding menstrual blood to Alcoholic drinks is very traditional: good luck!
catherine yronwode

Cali2002

Unread post by Cali2002 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Thank so much for your response Cat :D

zephyrspeaks
Newly Registered

Unread post by zephyrspeaks » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 am

Hello Everybody,

I am a newbie on the forum and like every other post - mine is themed around the agony of jilted love- break up and hurt

I am into IT consultation and work with multiple clients.

My last project was on the west coast - where I got in to a relationship with a woman. She was older than me (she was 40 and I was 30 yrs old) and we had a good commited relationship. She had 3 kids and we all got along quite well- without any drama or tension. A year ago - I had to move to the east coast because of my work. I would visit her twice in a month- but due to work issues- the frequency reduced to once a month.

Even though we would be in touch over the phone - I found that she was dating a few other guys. - she met thru an online dating site. We had a heart to heart conversation where she acquiesced that she had been dating and will refrain from doing so.

Last week she called and told me that she was leaving to california for a business trip and taking my calls would be difficult because she would be in meetings day long. To me that sounded a bit odd- but I didnt pay much attention to it.

Last week i was in new york for my work- and there I saw her- walking with a guy- amorously in Central Park . I called her number - she answered saying that she was on her way to get something to eat and does not have much time to talk. I saw her hang up on me and continue walking with the guy.Here was a woman- whom I had helped in times of her need- paid for her kids education and books.- now walking with some random stranger . The hurt and betrayal was too much for me to handle. I just walked away from it in digust.

I am not a violent person by nature but a betrayal like this hurts . It hurts bad - to know that the energy you've put in and sacrifices you've made for the relationship to work- is not appreciated by your beloved at all.

Thats my story.

I know this borders onto spell begging - but all those of you who have been betrayed - know how it feels and also know how it feels to be helpless like me. Thats why I'm writing this on the forum so that the elders can advice me accordingly.

I've got a break up kit from LM - but I know if there are any spells / rituals that will prevent her from dating other men . Perhaps a freezer spell? or help me contact some root worker who will prevent her from dating anyone else.?

Any advice at this point is highly appreciated.
Awaiting your replies eagerly
zeph

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:00 am

I know that some sites prohibit "spell begging" but giving advice on what spell to use is why we're here. I suggest that you get a reading from an AIRR member to see what course of action you should take. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

zephyrspeaks
Newly Registered

Unread post by zephyrspeaks » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 am

Thank you so much Mama Micki

I will get in touch with the root workers and get the guidance from them

In the interim- what do you suggest my course of action should be?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Go ahead with the Breakup spell and then do Return to Me.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi,

I just happened to be reading your post and a few ideas popped into my head.It seems like you want her and your hurt that you feel betrayed.I can totally understand your pain.Now Im no rootworker or anything like that.I happened to be reading a few spells that Conjure Man Ali posted in regards to A red candle and cubeb berries.It sounded like it may be helpful towards your situation...I hope all works out for you.Good Luck dude

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Is it even possible to successfully tie a man's nature and make him faithful to me if he is an unfaithful man in nature? If not then is there any other way to keep him close and make him stop thinking about cheating? Thanks.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:21 pm

There are several tricks in the Hoodoo tradition to get a man to stay faithful to you.

First off, feed him your menstrual blood in his food or drink; just a few drops will do. If you no longer menstruate, use some of your vaginal fluids or urine.

Another thing you can do is a Nation Sack:

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

The LM Nation Sack contains a length of cotton string that you "personalize" according to the enclosed directions.

You can also get some Stay At Home and Stay With Me bath crystals, mix a pinch with a little water and put it in his shampoo and toiletries, praying that he does...well, that he stays with you at home :) You can also use these Bath Crystals in the rinse cycle of his laundry, if you do his laundry.

I would try ordering the above mentioned items, and while you're waiting for them to arrive, get a pair of his worn underpants (not clean ones), tie it in a knot and bury it in the backyard of your place. That encourages him to stay at home and not "perform" with other women.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Shany

Unread post by Shany » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Thank you MaryBee. But I heard that if it is his nature to cheat than there's nothing I could do to change that. Is it true? If so then maybe there's a way to calm him down and decrease the chance for him to cheat.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Dress a blue penis candle with Stay At home. You can also dress a racoon penis bone with Stay At Home and put in under your bed or between your mattresses.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Well, if it's his basic nature to cheat, then you're not going to be able to change that - no. You'll likely have to work on him hard and continue to work on him the entire time you are with him in order to keep him reigned in.

If he's a cheater by nature, you may very well just be better off Cut and Clearing and finding yourself a more suitable and faithful partner.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Two VERY different products, and I'm just giving the links.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 am

Hello.

I'm sure if this is the right place to ask for help on this....
But i wanted to know, when you are on your menstrual cycle can you still pray at your altar table?
I'm not sure what your limits are on what spiritual work you can do?

As i have now received my spell kits from Lm and really need to get started to draw money my way.

Thanks All.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 am

Hello

I think the answer to this depends on the spiritual tradition you belong to. In some traditions it i said that a woman should avoid spiritual practice during that time, while others state it is the time when the spiritual powers of a female practitioner is strongest and most powerful.

What do you think or belive is true in your case?

Blessings
Miss Benedikte

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 am

I've never come across any restrictions for practice during menstruation in conjure, if that helps. In fact we can make good use of our menstrual blood!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Miss Benedikte, I know of some religions as you mentioned. But as for spiritual work, I side with Devi.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I have never run into anything in hoodoo that has stated that a woman should not pray/do work during their time of menstruation. Hope we helped!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:13 pm

In conjure a woman is her most powerful during the menstural cycle. If you are doing love work consider using your menstural blood in your love spells.

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am

Hello,

Is there a spell that i can use to tie a mans nature so he only wants me?

All i have is his hair. And we currently are not having sex!

Thanks
Thank You Saint Martha

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank You all sooo much for your replies, I really did not know that at all, as i wanted to start my lady luck kit that i received from LM.

its Good to know.

Thank You.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 pm

I've read through the main collection of MB threads, and also Miss Cat's body fluids information page, but I couldn't find the answer to this:

In a working that calls for anointing candles with sexual fluid, would it be any less effective to use menstrual blood that has been diluted in a small amount of water (to stretch the amount of of actual blood, and also facilitate dressing the candles)?

Thanks in advance!
RA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:05 pm

rosyaltar wrote:In a working that calls for anointing candles with sexual fluid, would it be any less effective to use menstrual blood that has been diluted in a small amount of water (to stretch the amount of of actual blood, and also facilitate dressing the candles)?
No, certainly not. In fact, you could use quite a lot of water. You could also swish a used tampon through a pot of coffee, a kettle of soup, or similar.

You can also dry the blood on squares of cloth, or freeze it, for later use -- diluted or not.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks so much for the information, Miss Michaele!

nightfall

Unread post by nightfall » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 am

Does frozen menstrual blood really work? I had it diluted with water and frozen as ice-cubs. Do those pheromones (or whatever it is that has effect on a man) - do not get 'killed' by freezing?
Has anyone had results from frozen menstrual blood?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Here is the Nation Sack (http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html) spell used to keep a man faithful and true. Alternatively, purchase cat's book, Hoodoo Herb and Rootwork Magic, there are several spells included (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)

angel_nick
Newly Registered

Unread post by angel_nick » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 pm

I had tried it on my boyfriend once....just want to know that how many times do i need to do it as i've done it only once and dat even i had put some water on my pad and squeezed it as the blood had dried,so will it work or do i have to feed him fresh the next time and can i feed him like 2 or 3 day old blood?????please let me know....and do i have to take cleansing bath before i do it?????actually i really love him and want to marry him....please help.... : (

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:45 pm

You may have to do the menstrual blood feeding to your boyfriend a few times before it "catches". Adding the water to the pad and squeezing it into the drink is perfectly OK. Even dilluted blood will work. You do not have to take any sort of cleansing bath before you do this: your menses are not dirty and you're not cursing anyone.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm

It really depends on the person, but most women that I know feed their men menstural blood more than once with some doing it regularly or whenever they feel their men are ready to wander.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 pm

What if you are no longer menstruating? What else could be used if anything?
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Here is a list of items Love Potion No9

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

I would use your vaginal fluids.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:27 pm

this makes for a very interesting first post....I've been reading these forums for about 3 months now and finally joined.

Just want to say I've just used this trick today with the guy I'm kinda seeing, used fresh blood in his coffee and later his soda. Fortunately we already have something going on so I am looking forward to his response. I am kind of shocked at how comfortable I felt doing it, considering that in most others' heads it would be considered gross LOL. I enjoyed it :shock:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 am

Hi mystic_fae: let us know how it goes: that's a potent trick, particularly if you've already got something good going. As you witnessed, menstrual blood is just another natural fluid - and a fun one to work with at that! Keep enjoying :D
Aura Laforest

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Exactly, and you will be amazed at how 'easy' it is to do most sneaky tricks, it becomes a habit...go with the flow until you get the results you want. If you have cat's book and I recommend you purchase it if you have not, there are several tricks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 am

Hoodoo Herbs and Root Magic is a great resource to have, and is written by Cat.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 pm

I did it one more time today...both times at the first sip of his coffee after I put it in were "..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........"
Couldn't have tasted THAT good! :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

You may also want to look into this link http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Just wanted to share a menstrual blood story with you guys. Many moons ago, I dated a guy from the West Indies, whose family practiced vodou. I'm West Indian as well and my family has a similar background of practicing Afro-Caribbean religions. We talked a lot about magic because it was a huge part of our childhood and it was interesting to share and compare stories and rituals we witnessed, etc.

Very early on he told me that he was protected from menstrual blood magic, but I forget what he told me his mom did to protect him from it. He didn't tell me as a warning for me not to try it per se, it was just part of many conversations we had about magic/occultism/spells, etc. He told me that if he was ever fed menstrual blood, he would get sick and vomit. Fast forward 3 years of dating him and not getting anywhere with him as far as a solid commitment was concerned, I fed him menstrual blood while making us ropa vieja, a traditional Caribbean dish that requires the use of tomato sauce. He was watching TV in another room. I took a spoon, and scooped the blood fresh out of myself right there in the kitchen and put it in the food and prayed over it. He had wonderful words about my cooking and we had a great night. Around 2:00 a.m., he woke up violently ill. He had terrible stomach cramps and was up all night miserable. He said he thought it was indigestion, since he suffered from terrible acid reflux. About 6 months later, I did the same thing, this time, he threw up multiple times throughout the night and I felt horrible. I never tried it again after that.

About a year after that, I ended the relationship for various reasons. I was blessed with a wonderful son out of the whole situation, so all was definitely not lost, but he refused to get help for his addictions and I got tired of trying to making something out of nothing. I found out I was pregnant after I broke up with him and didn't tell him about the pregnancy, but he continued to call day and night after the break up and I had to get my number changed. I can't say it was because of the menstrual blood though. I think it was mostly because his ego was bruised as he had never been dumped by a woman before and he was trying to do his best to save face. Also I was his enabler. He needed me to support his habits. Of course he eventually found out that I was pregnant with his child, who happens to look like a miniature version of him. But here we are, years later and he's still addicted, still refusing to get help, so he is not a part of our lives. Which is a great thing.

I think it was Conjureman Ali who mentioned that some people are protected from such spells and that's just my little story about it. Had this guy stayed rooted in the traditions he grew up with, he would have been on to me. He use to get regular readings and I'm sure he would have been told what I had done and told how to uncross if indeed I was able to break his barrier of protection. He got a reading when we first got together and the lady told him to watch out for me because I was "witchy in my ways" and would do whatever it takes to keep him. LOL! But of course he didn't listen, and after a while, drugs and alcohol became the only religion he practiced.

Love and Blessings to all.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:23 pm

There are absolutely protections against this type of work. Especially from loving mothers who are on to what women may be up to. It isn't that common these days, but they do exist in family and cultural traditions.

barca

Unread post by barca » Sat May 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello!
I wonder is this the most powerfull lovespell there is? If it is not .....which one is?

And how strong is this MB spell?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi barca,

please try not to think of different spells in conjure as ''strongest'' and ''weakest''. It's not like playing Final Fantasy and a having a spell with the most materia or playing D & D and getting a really high roll on a given spell. This is real life and real conjure. Working with personal concerns and hence menstrual blood is very potent because it's the strongest link to yourself. Many of us have used it with much success both in past as well as on an on-going basis.

That said, I have noticed that it works best when your hormones are doing well and thus, your pheromones as well (no birth control pills or hormones therapy as well as a happy relationship with your Martha Monthly). But that's personal XP¨rather than hard fact speaking.

My husband regularly partakes of my blood and quite willingly. In the same respect, I partake of his seed. It has kept us strongly bound and wound to each other. Ex BFs that have had my blood (before I even knew anything about roots) have remained friends through hell and high water and still to this day, and they have met and married others as have I as well within that time - so I'd say that it's quite a strong form of work.

But as in all work - what your end game is will determine the ''best'' spell for your purposes. So if you tell us a bit more about what you wish to accomplish, perhaps our advice can address that need.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

barca

Unread post by barca » Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 am

Hello Aura!!
Thank you so much for replay!!!
I think I understand a little moore now.

I have been giving my boyfriend my Mb but dried long time ago, but I did not see the signs, we are kind of breaking up now,( he has been unfaithful and I am hurrt and sometimes I hate him... but I think I still love him and would like to see him in love with me . He stoped see the other girl ) but he still cant let go of me , he want to stay friends with me and always have me in his life, but he does not want to commit him self to me , he does not want to have a family with me . I would like him to like fall in love with me , just think about me all the time and admit his love to me.........We been Boyfriend , girlfriend for 5 years soooo long time.

But now I see that he cares but ........Maybe I need to give him moore or fresh blood.......

Thank you again

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 am

Hi barca,

feeding him blood would be a good way to work for your situation. Wether it is dried or fresh doesn't make a difference, that he get it regualrly is the more important part.

In addition, consider working with Fire of Love which is designed to rekindle passion as well as Dixie Love which is just an all around great formula for couples. You can learn more about those here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

Blessings and best of luck for your renewed passion and romance.
Aura Laforest

lightlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lightlove » Sat May 19, 2012 10:11 am

My soulmate has been fed blood by his child's mother. He has now left our home and is seemingly under her control. If i were to feed him my blood too would that counter-act what she has done? Or would it serve no purpose? How can I undo her work from a distance. I have visited with psychic who say he is not happy, there is no love and she is a bad person. How do I put our home back together?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”