• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread postby runner5203 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:57 am

The candle is a glass-encased vigil candle (red in clear glass)....so, just obtain a little blood on my finger or whatever and smear it on the top?

Can I burn St. Martha next to it? The candles are all in the bedroom on my dresser where I keep family photos.

thanks!
runner5203

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello runner5203,

Getting some on your finger and smearing on teh candle will work! ANd yes you can burn the St. Martha candle next to your other candle.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby runner5203 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:10 am

I haven't seen much reaction to the blood in his food. Maybe it needs more time. He got the coffee and a bowl of soup, on consecutive days, but then I finished my period.
runner5203

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, runner5203,

Maybe he didn't get enough?

I have personally held a coffee cup under my vaginal and let blood drip into it.

Then, poured coffee and stirred.

Always had great results with that method.

Wishing you better luck next month

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby runner5203 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:12 am

Thanks for suggestions! We'll see what happens. I think he did get a pretty good amount...I don't want to be totally disgusting here with the details, but I had a VERY saturated tampon (it was early on in my cycle when it's heavy). I dipped it into the coffee and swirled it around, then squeezed it out. (Sorry again for TMI.) So a lot got in there. Some of it even got on the sides of the cup but I just smeared it with some coffee to make it look like the drink sloshed out in transit.

I can try a different method next month if needed, but the tampon is really convenient because he loves Starbucks (or whatever coffee shop) drinks and I know he'll drain the entire cup. Additionally takeout coffees are good because they come in a cup with a lid and he can't see what's inside :P

For the soup I used a tampon again and simply put it in the pot when reheating his portion (so the entire batch of soup didn't have blood in it--just the bowl I gave him for lunch). I let it sit in there while the soup portion heated and then I squeezed it out again. Not sure how much got in that.
runner5203

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

Well, I have no idea how much that actually was.

But, let's see what happens next month!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aredhel » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:46 am

Hello Everyone,
This thread is so cool and I've gotten so much information, so thanks everyone for sharing your tips, stories, and guidance.
Ok, I've read through this whole thread and I didn't seem to come across the answers to my questions (if I missed them, I apologize) so I'm going to ask them:

1) I've read several stories of how using MB failed and caused the man to break-up or pull away. I know this won't work on every man and every situation is different. But does this usually happen because there is another woman involved with the man (either wife or girlfriend) regardless if he's happy in that relationship or not, or maybe the woman trying this isn't even aware he's in a relationship? Or does it just happen to have an opposite affect on some men? How can a woman figure this out before trying this so a great relationship isn't ruined?

2) If MB can cause a man to break-up/end a relationship, is that possible with vaginal fluids also?

3) Once MB is placed in food/drink, is there a time frame that the man has to eat/drink it? Within hrs? Day? Week? And does this time frame make a difference if it's fresh or dried?

4) Can MB and vaginal fluids be used interchangeably? If so is the effect different? Or should a woman use only MB or only vaginal fluids?

Thank you
Aredhel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

Hello, ARedHead,

I will answer each question after your question. OK? OK!!! LOL

1) I've read several stories of how using MB failed and caused the man to break-up or pull away. -All these stories you have read have tings that were not posted. What did the woman do to cause the break up? Behaviors must compliment magic and visa-versa. Answering all these other hypothetical questions is impossible. BUT givin menstrual blood will NOT cause a break up. Bottom line.

2) If MB can cause a man to break-up/end a relationship, is that possible with vaginal fluids also?-No No No no

3) Once MB is placed in food/drink, is there a time frame that the man has to eat/drink it? Within hrs? Day? Week? And does this time frame make a difference if it's fresh or dried?- I prefer fresh but dried can be used also. Fresh ought to be served immediately.

4) Can MB and vaginal fluids be used interchangeably? If so is the effect different? Or should a woman use only MB or only vaginal fluids? -It can be used interchangeably. Similar effects but not exact.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aredhel » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida :)
Aredhel

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Miss Aida

This happened to me seemingly out of the blue without me doing anything differently. But... my target was extremely resistant. So maybe that's what happened with you RedHead. I fed him my blood about 6 times over the course of 10 months and this last time was the LAST time. Within 2 days it was over. Maybe it's a truth serum in a weird way. Or maybe for the pathological commitment-phobes it's like kryptonite. They refuse to be bonded with anyone in this manner.

Miss Aida knows the real deal on menstrual blood, but that's my story. It happened, and I'm still not entirely sure why. But I can literally trace my text messages back to him saying "Thanks for the coffee! I drank it down in four gulps, dropped it in the trash, and exclaimed YUMMY!" Within a matter of hours it was radio silence and then death to the relationship.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 pm

What littlewing said makes some sense -- sometimes you are not with the person you should be with.

Love magic that is merely coercive does exist, but coersion is not the best use of love magic.

But, basically, i am going to stand behind Miss Aida on this. Something as well known and with such a STRONG reputation as menstrual blood does not suddently "not work" or cause people to "pull away."

Would-be "witches" and mentally self-undermining "practitioners" who don't know how to use something as basic as this should not be blaming or denying the great powers of folk magic -- they should be asking if something is wrong with their own methodology, their social-skill back-up to spellcraft, or with their choice of a lover.

A horse is a good ride. People have been riding horses for millennia. If you cannot manage a ride on your own horse, you will sound foolish saying, "Horses are no dang good. They buck people off." What you need to do is consider your horse's training and comfort, your own skill as a rider, and the type of landscape you are asking your horse to traverse.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:00 pm

This is hard to take, but very helpful miss cat. I guess my question as a fumbling practitioner is--how can you truly muck up something as simple as this if it's not a matter of poor choice in a partner? Did I not pray enough or clearly enough state my intentions to spirit? I'm truly baffled by this experience myself and for others who have gone through it. It's possible some of us are just hopeless when it comes to magic, but maybe it's just a steep learning curve for some?
littlewing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:07 pm

littlewing --

You can use something wrong. You can fail to back up your magic with reasonable social graces. You can be working on an impossible goal or on a person who is not really meant to or able to be yours.

A reading may clarify this. Answering questions about spellwork is one of the things that readers do.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks miss cat. I have a fabulous reader, I'm just too hard headed to take her advice sometimes. I'm trying to work on this since she has access to forces I'm just starting to sort of understand. Impossible goal hits it on the head. I'm literally beating a dead horse with menstrual blood, honey jars, candles and thousands of dollars of other magical supplies. I just learn things the hard way I guess.
littlewing

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Luckily I just performed your Cut & Clear spell so maybe this will all be in the rear view very soon.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Hello, littlewing,

I am so happy that you performed the cut and clear spell!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:59 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Time to call it quits.
littlewing

Unread postby always4u » Tue May 03, 2016 10:55 am

hello,
I'm currently and completely new to this forum because I want to learn more about using menstrual blood to keep a man. I have read mostly all the pages of this section but I couldn't find the answer to my question, so here it goes.
I have already my menstrual blood in a tiny liquid dropper bottle but I wanna know how long is the blood useful for? does it go bad? I've had it for a week now, should I throw it away and wait till next month? thank you :)
always4u

Unread postby AlyssaH » Tue May 03, 2016 8:05 pm

alway4u, you should dry, freeze, or deploy your menses immediately. To keep it from rotting. Throw the stuff in the dropper away & try again next month.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:27 pm

AlyssaH is 100% correct!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed May 04, 2016 5:15 am

I've been feeding MB to my men since I was a teenager...many many moons ago! :D

Here's my top tips for storing and using...

Freeze it in as many ways as possible:

1. Pop bloodied underwear in a ziplock bag so that you can make attraction water (boil Holy Water, add the underwear, leave to simmer for a few mins, use it for cooking).

2. Keep tampons in separate bags to be used like a tea bag...swish it around in hot drinks!

3. Empty a menstrual cup into a small hard plastic tub (or catch drips directly from yourself) or even ice cube trays so that you can chip some off or use a whole 'cube' in drinks and sauces.

And remember to teach your sons to NEVER accept drinks or food from a girlfriend! :lol:
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Lilith Triple Moon !!

Wow!

Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!

This is the scope of the Lucky Mojo forum: to teach each other and to learn from each other.

Thank you!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 pm

My pleasure, Miss Aida. :)

I have learnt much from this forum from those who are happy to share their knowledge and experiences, and so I thought it only right that I should do the same. ;)

I've noticed that a lot of ladies struggle with knowing the best thing to do with their MB, both storing and using, and so I thought I'd share what works for me.

I definitely agree with the notion that it doesn't act like a love drug and that's all you need to do to 'catch' a man...I use it in conjunction with other work as a way to boost things up.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby nena1974 » Thu May 05, 2016 9:26 am

Can I put menses on my doll baby?
nena1974

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Hello nena1974,

You can yes. I would want to know what the doll baby is for. IS it a doll baby of yourself and you are doing healing work with it? is it a doll baby of someone else? You run the risk of tying yourself to a person in a very strong manner that way which is fine if that is what you wan to do.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby always4u » Sat May 07, 2016 9:38 am

Thank you for the tips AlyssH and Lilith Triple Moon!

so when I renew my MB I have to immediately freeze it? or dry? what does that mean, like dry the MB? If so how?
Like I said I'm completely new to this and I apologize for all the questions but I just wanna get it right lol.
if I mix the MB with water then pour it into a drink such as beer it will have the same effect, correct?

again, thank you so much!!
always4u

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, always4u ,

We realize that you are new. So, what we ask is that after reading the pages on the thread, then ask questions if something is unclear. But these questions have been answered many times here.

So, please read the 19 pages on this thread. Then, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hailey09 » Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 pm

This is a pretty old thread but I had share my movement. I am anxiously waiting on my LM products so I've been using what I have ie my menstrual blood. I wrote my petition for my estranged bf to love me, adore me and marry me. I dressed my red candle with a mixture of essential oils I made and my blood. I prayed over this candle for about 15min and meditated deeply. Cried out to God...pleaded to hear my petition. Last night I went to bed with the worse headache. Woke up a little drained but the messages from my beloved just poured in. He went on explaining how he was crazy about me and wanted to take me to Mississippi to meet his family and he's ready for marriage. I couldn't believe it. He never spoke to me like this...EVER. It's a little movement but I'm joyous in it. The power is within and I can't wait to back my work up with my beloved LM products. I cannot wait! Peace and Blessings to you all
Hailey09

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Hello, Hailey09,

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. VERY educational.

ESPECIALLY....I tell my clients all the time to beg God and/or Saints like a child begging its parent. That calls for emotion and that emotion is what makes the connection. The connection of you being a humbled child. Tell them the situation, what the situation has done to you, how it made you feel, etc. That is also helpful

Anyway, CONGRATS!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hailey09 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you so much for your encouraging words Miss Aida. This is such an emotional time for me. Life in general can be filled with such turmoil but I'm discovering the strength within and I feel strong. I pray that someone can find comfort in my words because the power is WITHIN and the products are a blessing of a tool to accompany what lies in us. Stay focused, positive and deliberate. Love and light to ALL. My situation is sooo complex but I'll try to give a brief synopsis. Been dating a guy that matched my petition that I made to the universe over a year ago. From his height to the vehicle he drove. Met him via a dating site. He worked out of state but the distance was perfect bc I always wanted a relationship that allowed distance in short spurts, i was thinking more like a pilot but I wasn't that specific in my petition lol. Things were going so well for the first 6mos but then he began getting cold feet. This is both our first serious relationship and on top of that anxiety, his job began getting to become very stressful. With pay cuts and more hours, he was beginning to get very stressed and in addition to that, he was wanting to spend more time with me. He left that job and started another oilfield job that didn't pan out like he expected and now he was unemployed. I'd like to add that he's a convicted felon so jobs for him are limited and he's hard on himself about that but I remained STILL and supportive because he's amazing in every way possible. Well in the midst of all that's transpired, he has taken me on an emotional rollercoaster. He'd push me away with words but pull me closer with action (I know, the opposite of what you are used to hearing about) and now I'm here. I'm here to get guidance and instruction/support to get him confident in what we're capable of doing as a team. I've had a reader non affiliated with the LM family that encouraged me to work on him bc they didn't see any separation with us but there was a major language barrier so I have been reading here on things I can do myself. I'm sure another reading is needed and I'll address that here soon. I've asked God for direction and discernment through this journey and I feel very strongly that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Nothing is by chance. This entire ordeal has been nerve wrecking, cleansing, empowering and draining lol but I am not shakened at all. I am prepared to move steady in my work but I'm also strong to walk away if I am advised of that as well. I'm just so happy to be in this space of strength.
Hailey09

Unread postby Hailey09 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:13 pm

I forgot to mention that we've been together for about 10mos so this last 4 has been a little weird. He has actually turned down better paying jobs that are out of town and is working here locally to be near me. We briefly lived together and when I say briefly, I mean about 3wks but he then left and is stayin with his cousin. We communicate daily whether productive or not lol and he still takes care of some shared financial obligations. I'm still in contact with his family and whatnot, I just need him to get to the good part with me so we can build and grow bc I'm already there. Any suggestions out there that could commit me to a monthly menstrual ritual I am open to that or any additional workings that you think I should employ would be most appreciated
Hailey09

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Hello Hailey09,

for your question around a monthly menstrual ritual, the way menstrual blood is used in hoodoo is you feed it to the person you are trying to keep around. Put some in his coffee or make some spaghetti. For other ideas go check out the parts of the forum that deal with love and relationships!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hailey09 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I had a small night cap last night and read Miss Aidas post incorrectly and thought she was saying for me to explain to the forum about the situation and how it made me feel lol. I was sooo embarrassed to say the least. No more night caps for me lol. I have a stock of my "powerful potion" on hand, I was just wondering if there were any other creative ideas out there. I've used this method for years. First time in high school where I made my high school sweetheart a cherry cheesecake. Omg that was an intense relationship and we're still binded but life's circumstances and my willpower has kept our craziness at bay. Anywho, thanks for the reply
Hailey09

Unread postby Nidia » Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 am

Hey all. I have a question but i didnt know where to post it so Il post it here due to the reference. Its a bit of a silly question but it really had me wondering about menstrual blood in particular within hoodoo.

Now, Im just making an assumption, but, has anyone seen the "lemonade" video ? in it, she (beyonce) explains a process of penance/search for truth. for example, in part 2, she explains a process she went through to find out if he (her husband) was cheating. fasting, wearing white, abstaining from mirrors and sex, let her hair grow and self flagellation (now i know, or rather, im pretty sure the self flagellation was out of grief and a deeper yearning to get in touch with god and is not in hoodoo,) but then she says "i crossed myself and saw the devil.I grew thickened skin on my feet, I bathed in bleach and plugged my menses up with pages from the holy book"

this kind of threw me for a loop because I know of the skin lightening products and soaps used back in the day,(like the genuine black and white bleaching cream lucky mojo sells) and other brands growing up(but i dont think that was part of the process, i think in the video she was doing it to seem more appealing to her husband who cheated)(even though i think its referenced again in part 6),but, using verses from the bible as a tampon to find out the truth? has anyone heard of this? Im still trying to analyze her video for my own insight, as she makes other references such as while during sex "Her hips grind pestle and mortar, cinnamon and cloves, whenever he pulls out.""tilling blood in and out of uterus" and that whole scene (part 5) just sounds like she is talking about karezza and sex magic.

I should mention the video has alot of shots of a plantation house in the south, its actually a really visually stunning piece. a strong statement for the black woman and the culture, I am in awe of it and have deep respect for both the culture and the people.

But I guess il leave this question here. so basically, plugging up your cycle with bible pages? hoodoo or no? how would this work,as a protective element? I have more regarding this vid but its not the thread for it.I may very well be wrong about the whole thing. still very new to hoodoo but it is a curious inquiry. i would see the menses used more in the "mothering" aspect here as well as love.
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello, Nidia,

It sounds very interesting but I would have to see the video (please don't post it. I'll just look at it sometime this week).

But thank you so much for bringing this to our attention

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Sun May 29, 2016 8:30 am

Oh I know,i wouldnt post it.
but yea it just seemed curious to me, so i figured id ask on here. :)
Nidia

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 am

I can't offer any ideas on what it means, but I can sure comment that you'd have to choose a bible with soft paper pages if you fancy having a go at that! :D
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Nidia » Mon May 30, 2016 8:18 am

:lol: no way! can you say "holy paper cut!" lmao.
Nidia

Unread postby tribaby789 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Ok this seems weird to me but maybe someone has an answer. My husband and I have been going through a really rough time. He has cheated many times in the past but we are trying to make it work for the kids. Anyway I decided to feed him my menses. I have put fresh blood in his lentils, dried blood in his protein powder, a few drops in his water, etc ,etc. I have been doing this for the last 2 months and something weird happens when he ingests it. He gets really ill,bad headaches, nausea, diarehha, etc. I know that is not that I used too much because I put maybe a half of a teaspoon of dried blood in a 5lb container of protein and a few drops in his other foods. Does anyone know why this is?
tribaby789

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

It sure sounds like his Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels are protecting him and warning him hat there is magic being placed on him.

I wouldn't do it anymore and try a different spell.

What about a honey jar?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tribaby789 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
Weird that you say that. I have done some other tricks with the stay with me oil, love me oil and fire of love and stay with me satchet. I have rinsed his clothes with the stay with me satchet, put the oil on his shoes, his side of the bed and in his lotion(just a few drops) and he told me that his lotion smelled stonger to him. It was a big bottle and I just played dumb. He is still using it.
I did try a honey jar for almost a year and nothing happened.
I will not put any menses in his stuff and see how this month goes. He still has it in his protein powder(5lbs jar) so if I see this sickness continues I will know. If it goes away, maybe it was just coincidence.
tribaby789

Unread postby Vonny1009 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Love this thread very informative and got a lot of my questions answered.

I really wish I would've seen this two months ago when my ex first broke up with me.

I've been trying everything! I've spent close to $1000 in fraud spellcaster and in supplies in general doing spell castings at home. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted with all the work I've done to try to get my ex to commit to me again.

We broke up for a such a silly reason I mean he believes he can't commit to me because he just doesn't have the time for a relationship anymore because of work. But if we made it work before and we were happy I know we can do it again. I feel maybe he's losing feelings or interest and I need to pull him back in. It's killing me he's literally the love of my life and I'm 100% positive this is the only man I want to be with and I'm willing to keep trying until he's mine again and never slips away.

I've tried so many love spells id be here forever naming them all. But I can't believe I just learned about this one today and it so happens that I have my period today!! So I collected a couple drops and put the liquid in a empty medicine bottle and stored it in the freezer.

Me and my ex still see each other every week so I'm planning on seeing him this weekend and that's when I'll put the menstrual blood in his drink. Really excited for this and I'm praying this is the final step for me. If this doesn't work I'm gonna lose all hope I mean after reading this thread I'm solely convinced this is what's gonna feel him back in. I really really hope so!!

[Deleted a spell from another forum -- it is not hoodoo and even if it were, we do not allow spells from other sites to be posted here as it is a copyright violation. -- cat]

-- I'm gonna try this tonight!!! Will update next week once everything is done!! Wish me luck!! Xoxo
Vonny1009

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello again, Vonny1009,

When you first posted, here --

spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return-reconcile-reunite-t650-4860.html#p355440

-- you had been separated for one month. You have been scammed by a fraud (sorry to hear that) and, if you did all the spells you mentioned in that previous post, all of which were Anglo-American internet type spells, you have been very hard at work with few results.

This time you came to us posting another one of these non-hoodoo spells, and although you say you just found our thread on menstrual blood in hoodoo, you copied out verbatim a spell from another web site that employs menstrual blood in a highly unusual way. I deleted that, due to copyright violations.

I am not sure what we can do for you. I admire your enthusiasm, but if you were my client i would ask you to get a reading on the situation and to set a time-limit on your work.

I wish you all the best, and hope that the spell you have chosen works for you.

Anytime you want to discuss African American folk magic, we will be here for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 am

I was at my b of hotel room and found tissue in a hole behind the toilet stool I opened the tissue and it was fresh blood that wasn't mine so I put it back where I got it from and I went to the store when I came back the tissue was gone I asked him what was that and what did he do with it he told me he thought I put it there and he flushed it. I need some help please someone
blessedfavors32

Unread postby asturias » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 am

Dear blessedfavors32,

Perhaps the dirty tissue was left there by a previous guest at the hotel and the maid failed to throw it away.

This doesn't seem like any sneaky trick I've heard of, if that is your concern. I wouldn't worry.

Take care.
asturias

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 am

I wish that I could feel that that could be true but due to the fact that I have been having a lot of problems and have been told that someone took a picture of my boyfriend and I to a worker I feel it's something to that tissue.
blessedfavors32

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi blessedfavors32,

What a weird thing to find. It may or may not have been an innocent and random occurrence.

If you feel that someone is working on your boyfriend, I would do an Uncrossing spell kit on him. It has everything you need, plus full instructions, to remove any spiritual gunk someone may have thrown at him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then put up protection to keep any further messes from sticking to him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm pregnant and we no longer live together this has been going on since last year and things have gotten worse between us.He doesn't believe that this could happen to him. How would I uncross him? Thanks for your response.
blessedfavors32

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:49 am

blessedfavors32 --

You are posting in the "Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers" section but now you want to know how to uncross your ex -- except that in another thread, in a different part of the forum, you said that you suspected your ex of putting a curse on you! That time you wrote, "I would like to know if there is anyway I can find out if my ex boyfriend who I'm now pregnant from is helping put roots on me? I don't trust him at all!" You also asked, in yet another part of the forum, if someone could put a spell on you to get you pregnant and cause ypu to die while having the baby.

You sound pretty confused, to tell the truth.

Anyway, since you have changed the topic from menstrual blood and you being cursed by your ex or by an unknown female. to now you want to clean a curse off of your ex, this is the area you are looking for:

Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend
spells-to-remove-jinx-or-curse-from-family-member-or-friend-t21666.html

But honestly, my patience is running out. Make up your mind what you are seeing, thinking, feeling, having, and doing, okay?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Che2579 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi.
I feed my boyfriend MB last Thursday jul 7 2016, at 1st i pit my urine in his coffee and he finished all the coffee, 2nd i out my MB in his drink in fredge. Few weeks ago wer having some misunderstanding and he tell me that we break up, it's hurt because for 3 yrs I've been with him i really love him so much. So i decided to put my urine and MB. Before last Thursday i also put MB on his drink few months back. My question is there any effect now or it's already effect on him? How would i know if already effect on him? Yesterday i message him that i want to meet him on Sunday he say ok. Is this the effect? Please help me what should i do to be with him again.
Che2579

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:12 am

Hi Che2579,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

It is not possible to tell how long or in what manner menstrual blood will affect an individual target. Typically it is quick and not long lasting, and results in more attention from him.

It's good that he has agreed to meet with you. Meanwhile, you can put him in a honey jar and also look into Reconciliation products, as they can help smooth over past hurts:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Che2579 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Miss Athena.

Sorry for not introducing myself at first, im new on this, j only read in website about MB.

Thank you so much for the reply, i really appreciate it. Last night i go to his place and i manage to put my collective MB to his coffee. His last message to me he say he changed his door password, but when i go and try to key in the old password still haven't changed, is it means that we still have a chance to reconcile or is that the effect of my MB that he still wants me to go to his place anytime. Please in lighten me as in confused, i really love him as i mentioned, and i want yo be with him. Is the honey jar help to be together again?

Thanks.
Che2579

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello Che2579,

I'm not sure I understand your question about the door code, but honey and sugar jars are used to "sweeten" two people toward each other. When Miss Athena says to put your ex in a honey jar, it means to put yours and his names into a jar of honey with what are called "personal concerns," meaning the hair, fingernail clippings, dirty clothing, etc. of the person. You burn candles on top of the jar, and in your case, I'd recommend dressing those candles with the Reconciliation oil Miss Athena mentioned. You can read all about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you have specific questions about making a reconciliation honey jar, ask them in this forum thread (you can also check out this thread for lots of ideas):

reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t23464.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Che2579 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi sisterjean
Thanks or ur reply, i will do it this honey jar spell as i manage to get his hair, so the procedure is i write my name and his name and then put it in the honey as well his hair, and light up a candle, should i light up candle everyday? So sorry im very new of this spell. I really love him so much, I've done my MB spell on him already. Thank you so much.

Che2579.
Che2579

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi Che2579,

No need to apologize, we were all new to spellwork once!

I generally burn a candle daily for a week on a new honey jar to fire it up, so to speak, then burn a candle every Friday (best day for love work) thereafter.

I hope this helps. Good luck getting your love back!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hellostar2 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello I am new to all this.

My thing is a little different...i'm quite surprised actually that NO WOMEN HERE HAVE ANY SORT OF ATTRACTION TO ANOTHER WOMAN. I don't hear anything about a woman being attracted to another woman and wanting to feed her her menses. I need help, as there IS BASICALLY NO INFORMATION OF ATTRACTING ANOTHER FEMALE TO MYSELF. Its only about attracting or keeping a man.

So my problem is this: I have fallen hard in love with my landlady. The problem is I'm also female. I love her, she and I started out great meaning we were in good talking terms and overall friendly as i live with her, but never lovers. The problem is her boyfriend didn't like me living there, he didn't want me around yet non of this is my fault as i'm just a tenant, she got him to quit his picking, but over time she started getting distant towards me, in fact she is ok with me but we hardly ever have great conversations anymore and the distance is painful, as its only 2 of us living together. Over time I fell in love with her and I do deeply care for her and i have good intentions wanting to give her my blood, i'm so shocked that I can even do this, never has this ever crossed my mind. I guess it is love....I did put my sexual vaginal liquid in her good this week as I'm not on my period and vaginal discharge. Will this have an effect?

She is straight (to my understanding) and older, I am bisexual.

Also my other question is will my period blood work on her? As I can give it to her anytime as we live together. I want her to love me back so badly, even if she doesn't ok but will she at least come back to me as a good friend? mother figure? if I can't have her as a lover? I do want to bind us together, I want us to be like family and I do want to be with her.

Also since I learnt about this (this week) I have been putting my finger nails (powered) in her food, saliva, blood from my finger, pubic hair (cut tiny), vaginal cum and vaginal discharge in her food 2 times this last week. I also said a blessing over it and said I love you to the food and kissed it. Will this all help? I said this with good intentions but - I can't believe what i just did its shocking for me I have never done this to anyone before.
hellostar2

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 am

Hi, I was giving my menstrual blood often to my boyfriend. But we broke up few days ago. reason, he wants to go have wine with his ex, while he dropping his grandson to his ex house. I didn't agree and had fight few times. We plan see a couple counselor have an appointment. I went no contact rules as he didn't respond me. Now i cant do anything Spell things. should i go no contact or stay contacting him so i can give him something. Give menstrual blood, catnip,wipe my private aria with his cloths. And i did pubic hair saw in his all underwear and most of his pants too. Why this happened? Any advice.
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, Hellostar2,

You are incorrect. It is mentioned not only on this forum but also on this thread.

Find it here:

search.php?keywords=lesbian+menstrual

Also, your spells are good (keep it up) and yes, menstrual blood is appropriate.

Also, we realize that you are new, but we ask that you read the threads before posting a question. And the search engine will also help. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. just type in your key words and you will be shown many posts on your queries

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

Stay in contact to continue your spells.

I hope things get better between the 2 of you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hellostar2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Will menstrual blood have an effect on a female who is lesbian/bisexual when the spell is done by another female?

Will it have an effect if the other woman is straight?
hellostar2

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics