Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
jolee

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by jolee » Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am

My friend used to be a liaison between me and spell casters that he knew, they used to cast something called "6 days cast black and white faithful spell" for me and my ex, it worked very well and immediately. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in contact with them. I was wondering, has anyone ever heard of this spell or knows how to cast it?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat May 19, 2012 11:07 am

Hi jolee:
This is a forum to discuss the use of Lucky Mojo Curio Company products in conjure work. There is no record of a "black and white faithful spell" in the archives at Lucky Mojo (to my knowledge).

For faithful romantic love, you can try Lucky Mojo's products such as Chuparrossa, Love Me, Stay With Me, or Stay At Home.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat May 19, 2012 11:10 am

Lightlove:

You can make a doll baby of your man, using his personal concerns, and then do some Uncrossing or Cast Off Evil work on it to remove the other woman from afar.

You may want to talk to an AIRR reader to see if they can do this work for you, if you don't feel you can do it.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat May 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Greetings Jolee. Marybee is right, but Lucky Mojo does have this:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackandwhite.html

And you can order it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html
and here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

See you around The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jolee

Unread post by jolee » Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Thank you all for the response. I really appreciate the help!

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Mon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Ok so I have read all I need to know regarding menstrual blood and body fluid spells. However, it is going to be very difficult to get this in his food/drink. So I was wondering if mixing my body fluid, come to me oil, and dixie love oil and spreading somewhere he will touch will do the job. Your hands have pores. The pores are an entrance to your inner body. Will him simply touching the mixture work?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 pm

The point of using menstrual blood is for the man to ingest it, to get your pheremones in him. Using a drop of your menstrual blood mixed with the conjure oils and dabbed lightly on an object may work, but it would be best if he ingested the blood.

Do you have any access to his food or a soda can? You can take a can of unopened soda, rub it on your naked genitals to get your "stuff" on it, and then make sure he drinks from the can. If you work in an office with the guy and he drinks coffee, save some of your menstrual blood on a Q tip, let it dry out, take it to work and swish it through a hot cup of coffee and make sure he gets it.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

CuriousKate

Unread post by CuriousKate » Tue May 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Alright. I've figured out how to collect my blood but I would like to ask a few questions before I go about purchasing a Menstrual cup.
1. Does it hurt to insert it? I'm a virgin by choice. Just waiting for Mr. Right. Anyway... I've worn tampons before but they do sometimes hurt a bit. So I'm just wondering if menstrual cups are more comfortable.
2. Do any of these cups come with a lid? And if not what would you suggest that I keep my collected blood in so that it doesn't dry out?
3. Should I even keep my collected blood or should I just collect it and use it when needed? Does it lose any of it's potency when it's kept?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue May 22, 2012 2:41 pm

CuriousKate wrote:Alright. I've figured out how to collect my blood but I would like to ask a few questions before I go about purchasing a Menstrual cup.
1. Does it hurt to insert it? I'm a virgin by choice. Just waiting for Mr. Right. Anyway... I've worn tampons before but they do sometimes hurt a bit. So I'm just wondering if menstrual cups are more comfortable.
2. Do any of these cups come with a lid? And if not what would you suggest that I keep my collected blood in so that it doesn't dry out?
3. Should I even keep my collected blood or should I just collect it and use it when needed? Does it lose any of it's potency when it's kept?
I don't know how to answer your other questions, but I keep mine in an old contact lense case. That way I can put it in whenever I want from a tampon, if I'm out OR at home, and can easily carry it around for when I have the chance to use it. Just have to keep it screwed on tight so it doesn't leak. If you use pads just wet the pad a little and squeeze the blood into one side (or both) of the lense case. I actually just then use the lense case to drop some in my guy's drink. I use the contact lense case for all hoodoo stuff...the other side I put in hair and nails, etc. :twisted:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 23, 2012 3:30 am

Hi CuriousKate,

1. it can be a little uncomfortable to insert until you're used to it, comfort-wise it compares to a tampon.

2. I haven't found one with a lid around where I live, but if you look around on the web you may be able to find one. Any jar with a tight lid can be used to store blood as you collect it. Another nice idea would be to get a fancy perfume bottle or pretty cut class bottle and use that. Keep in mind that even if the blood dries out, you can still use it: just mix it with a little bit of water to dissolve and then add it to the food or drink.

3. Many women collect and then either freeze or fridge-store their blood for future use. It doesn't lose its potency, its still your blood!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm

Could I keep my nation bag in my panty drawer?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 am

Mshoodooprincess,

you definitely can! I would even wrap it up in some of your worn panties.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Mon May 28, 2012 10:33 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Mshoodooprincess,

you definitely can! I would even wrap it up in some of your worn panties.

Great,thanks for the advice Star ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I second starsinthesky7...wrap it up in worn underwear similar to one method in how to keep your love doll baby
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 am

aura wrote:
2. I haven't found one with a lid around where I live, but if you look around on the web you may be able to find one. Any jar with a tight lid can be used to store blood as you collect it. Another nice idea would be to get a fancy perfume bottle or pretty cut class bottle and use that. Keep in mind that even if the blood dries out, you can still use it: just mix it with a little bit of water to dissolve and then add it to the food or drink.
The perfume bottle idea is brilliant- and mixed with water, the MB could be easily deployed via spray (on an even wider variety of food and drink. I've also seen some nice colored dropper bottles at kitchen stores, Whole Foods, etc. I imagine they could easily pass for health supplements or flavoring essences. A visit to The Container Store could yield many additional options...

cmsnider1

Unread post by cmsnider1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:16 pm

Help! I'm looking for advice on typing a man's nature but I don't have access to his semenal fluid any longer. I have a picture of him and some of his clothing. Can someone help me figure out the best way to do this? :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm

I am going to answer your question by asking you to read. Read through these posts to get a general idea of what you are asking. If you have further questions, return and post within this thread.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:28 am

Just thought I would ask this question, since I got other info on this, and after listening to the radio show, I may not have done this right. She said to use a string as thick as Kite string, I used regular string that you would use to sew something. Should I do this again using kite string? Also, I tied one knot, she said to tie 7 or 9 knots, (loved the reason for either 7 or 9 knots. lol) and that we can tie the other knots other days either over the phone or at the door, so I assume he does not have to be falling asleep when we tie the knots. The first knot I tied he was not falling asleep either. I did it before he went out with his cousin. So I think I want to start this over again, get some kite string, and do the 7 or 9 knots. What will I need to do with the string I have already started? How would I dispose of it when I start the new string. I will be doing the 9 knots, so I know he is tied tight. Since there is already semen on the string, I will not need to put more on each time I tie a knot right? I will have to continue to feed the string each week, which I have done with follow me boy, and I just repeat that he will not be able to get hard or perform sexually with any other woman but me. I am doing this because of the things women have done in the past to try and steal him from me. He was even drugged by another woman when the two of us were out together. So I am taking every precaution that he will not fall into their games again. Nothing happened that night, he was very sick, but she didn't get the chance to sleep with him. I want to make sure that if someone does this again that he will be as limp as cooked spaghetti with every other woman but me.
I read somewhere about a spell to make another woman stink really bad down there. Does anyone know how to do that. They said they knew how, but didn't give instructions. I would like to try that one. lol

creolelady

Unread post by creolelady » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Hi I am new to this and I would like some advice. My boyfriend and I have gotten back together. When he asked for me to come back i told him he had to cut off all other love interests. Well we went to consueling and he was doing great for a quick second but the other females kept calling and couldnt stop being friends with him and temptation got to him and he slipped back into his ways and the passion with us is lost and all we do is argue at home, which is not good for our kids. Anyways i decided to to a few things and I want to make sure that I did them correct and also if i was doing to much.
First i took a pair of his worn underwear and I made sure he had dried semen in it and buried it in our back yard and spoke
my wishes of him to be faithful
then i dressed the dirt with fire of passion oil
Second I went and bought a white candle and dressed sage oil and light a sage wood and as it burned i prayed any negative energy and spirit to leave so that we would stop arguing

Third I bought a pink candle and dropped fire of passion and lodestone oil in it and carved both out names in the candle. wrote his nameand birthday 9times along with my name 9times crossing his, on the back i wrote my wants and folded it 3times towards me and let the candle burn out while focusing on him us and my wants.
Please tell me if I did something wrong, to much, and will this work on a stubborn, selfish man. He was so gun ho about us being a family again now he's about himself and says he wants me and for me to allow him to have a girlfriend on the side. I need his mind back focused and only committed to me and our family.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:34 pm

No, this doesn't sound like "too much work." There is much more you could do -- just browse this forum,
Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
, and you'll find dozens of wonderful ideas. You could be working with doll babies, your own sexual fluids, foot track magic -- so many things.

But first --
  • Set a time limit. You don't want to be working on this when you're old and gray.
  • Is he worth the trouble? You've broken up before, for a good reason. He may not actually be all that. You and your children certainly deserve better, and he may not have it to give.
  • Has somebody fixed him? It might be one of his girlfriends, or it might be his own family -- it's not at all uncommon for a family to fix one of their grown sons to put his women in last place, so they can retain control over his life (and money). You may have plenty of jinx-killing and uncrossing to do.
It sounds like getting him back may be a big project -- you might need a reading with an honest, gifted rootworker, like the professionals at AIRR:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

creolelady

Unread post by creolelady » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 am

OMG MissMichaele I have been saying this to him lately that this change feels like something is on him. I am usually in tune with my psych and I have this strong feeling. And for you to say that over money really hits it even before we had kid he was always here for me financially and his mom got made once because he always takes care of financial matters for me. When we got back together he got credit cards in name name and put me on the accts with my own cards and never has done that for anyone else. Maybe there is some other force out the that jealous and working against us and I have always thought that.
I actually have an appt with my psychic today and she is usually on point. the last time I seen here she told me that there is a female interfering with our relationship. So I am hoping that when I see her she has more insight for me since i have started this.
i think it is worth it because he is a good person with a good heart and good intentions and a great provider how do I find out if he is jinx and what do i do to get rid of it. I have always been intune to my psych but I have never done spells but this has made me go for it because I really feel that it is worth saving.

creolelady

Unread post by creolelady » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 am

also does the underwear knot tying and burying in the back yard really work because i don't see much talk of that and is there more that i needed to do with that besides commanding what i wanted and dropping fire of passion in the dirt?

with my candle how many days should i light it? is 3 days enough or do i need longer since he seems to be allot of work?

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:48 am

Hi creolelady
If there are other woman trying to pull him away from you have you considered a freezer spell to freeze them or even hotfoot them if you know who they are. Also tying his nature with a peice of string could be helpful there are instructions on how to do it on the forum and in Cats book.

creolelady

Unread post by creolelady » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 am

Brooke i was going to do the tying nature with a string but i could not find a nature sack anywhere in my area. or can i just use any sack. Also i do know who they are and their names one of them even has an old item of mail here and other has a letter they have written to them so those are personal items of theirs what is the best thing to do to keep them away. Thanks so much for what help you have given and can give

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:36 am

I have personally not used a nation sack or tied a nature yet myself so I think that is better answered by someone who knows more about it.
I would however keep hold and use those letters as personal concerns they might not be the strongest link but they are a link especially if they are in the persons handwriting so I would say better than nothing. If you have their names you could also possibly find a picture of them if they have facebook as well.

There are many different ways you can keep them away for instant if he is with you at the moment and they are just trying to get to him a freezer spell can freeze them I have found this to work well for me. If he is with them already it might not be the best approach as it could freeze the situation as it is. The other possibility could be a vinegar jar or breakup spell there is alot of information on the forum about them.

I would also suggest working a honey jar on you and him and feeding him your stuff. Lucky Mojo has alot of great oils and powders available for this kind a situation and since you are seeing him sneaky tricks of getting the oils or powders on him can be helpful too and wear them around him.
The other spell I saw on this forum that sounds great is a picture box spell to keep you on his mind. If you type it in the search bar it should come up.

I would say if it is important to verify through divination if someone is working on him as you would need to get that cleansed off him as soon as possible.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi Creolelady,

Lucky Mojo sells Nation Sacks. I suggest you order one from them, and in your case I'd probably want to go with the Triple Strength Nation Sack. It comes with very detailed and thorough instructions so you wouldn't really have any problems completing/fixing your sack. I wouldn't recommend you trying to go about making your own, as they are fairly complex and have a lot of different and I would assume some hard to find items. I have over the last few years purchased many items from Lucky Mojo and I find all of their products to be top notch and incredibly well made.
Here is a link to the Mojo Hands page, scroll down a bit and the Nation Sacks are listed under "Popular Combination Mojo Hands"
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Good luck!!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

vita21

Unread post by vita21 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi i tried searching the forum but i could not find my answer so i figure I will post it here. Have any of you ever used menstrual blood in a man's liquor? For instance my guy doesn't like coffee and does not eat red sauce but he drinks dark liquor and frequently. Would it be the same affect putting it in there or would it hinder the intent/process because its liquor.I assume it would be the same affect but I just want to check for confirmation. Thanks in advance for all comments and advice.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I have seen this question I cannot seem to find it either. But if I remember correctly it's a traditional way to feed a man. Unless I'm mistaken, it doesn't matter what food or drink it is.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 am

Hi vita21,

Rookiebinx is right, it doesn't matter what food or drink it is insolong as it gets into him.
Aura Laforest

FreedomFighter4life

Unread post by FreedomFighter4life » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Merry Meet..

OK so here it goes.. I have been a witch since I was a little girl but didn't start really understanding and practicing till I was about 12; I am now 32. Until this I have never done any defense magic other than protection spells. I am new to this site but always see so much good information on here I figured I'd give it a try and hopefully meet some new and great magical friends... (Bear with me it's long but I need help FAST!!!)

My husband and I are separated but have remained best friends and never made any effort to divorce because we both know we have a rare connection, and neither of us could really truly ever let the other person go. Despite the separation we were the best of friends and inseparable for life!!

I am magical, he is not..

Now "a month ago" he met some girl who's 25 -- almost 1/2 his age. He probably told her a few things about me, one of them being that I'm a witch. He and I usually talk about everything so we talked about how it was just a meaningless fling and how he wanted to get out of it so he tried to break it off with her after a week of knowing her, but she freaked out, made him feel like he used her, then guilted him to get back with her so he did it not to feel like a jerk. He expressed to me he really didn't want to be with her and how now he felt trapped for going back.

Well, sure enough he showed up back on my doorstep begging me let him in. So being the sap I am, I took him in and our love for each other took over. He told me everything about the situation then asked me not to tell her cause he didn't want to hurt her like that, he wanted break it off another way. Fine with me, I wanted nothing to do with this situation.

Well, she found out and now must have thought, "Hey she's a witch, I'd better do some magic."

I have no idea what she's done, but within a week he's trying to ruin my life in some extreme ways, stop contact with me, stop contact between me and my daughter (which he would NEVER DO) and it's like he's become someone I don't even know OVERNIGHT! (literally he's only known her a little over a month and change and this mysterious flip happened 2 1/2 weeks ago when everything went awry)

I know he had to tell her I was a witch and from deeply meditating it came to me that she was doing magic to control the situation. I think she has no idea what shes doing and grabbed the first few things she saw wherever and aimed fire at me and put love spells on him. Cause just a couple days ago I heard they got engaged -- he knows her a month and wanted to get away from her!!!! She's young and has no clue what she is doing but raw inexperienced power is dangerous.

So everything started going wrong in my life, my car, my job, my family, etc. Plus I saw him for a second and I got the strangest vibe like he is like in a fog, just going through the motions, possessed!¿!¿! My best friend in the world for almost 10 years and in a week has caused such pain, chaos and sadness in my heart and my life all as a result of this girl he just met?? He would never do these things, he's not that kind of guy, I know him better than anyone...

So... I did a reversal but anyone that could cause him to or allow him to ruin a relationship he's had for 1/4 of his life, not only his best friend but his daughter's relationship with her mother of 10 years has gotta go.

I want my husband back and out of this coma, I want our unconditional undying love back, I want him to see and realize the pain and suffering being caused by the both of them (or even just have the awareness of the harm that he's done) and this trouble making girl out of all of our lives for good!

I choose not to hurt anyone. I don't need any bad karma kickback especially after all the things that just went wrong from this attack.

My intent is solely to get this chaotic person out of all of our lives so we can go back to normal, stable and happy existence life that includes love and no malice. My motives and heart are pure.

I can see whats going on here clearly but as for my husband he can't, like a puppet possessed under her spell, and sorry but it's time that whatever she did to us ends up broken. I can think of 15 ppl's life this mess has hurt and it needs to end with a quickness...

Please I know I have a lot of work to do, so any and all help will be much appreciated!!
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 pm

FreedomFighter4life, your situation puzzles me.

You and your husband are separated. You expect him to remain your good friend, which is great, but you expect him to live a celibate and uncompanioned life and not to have sex or fall in love? 'Cause what is happening here may indeed be due to this woman's love spells -- but you cannot expect to hold him with memories when he has a sweet young sexy woman in his bed who is casting love spells. The very idea is unrealistic.

Basically, she got the drop on you. She won this round and she may win the game. You can say that you and he are "inseparable," but in the same post you say you are "separated." You can't have it both ways.

I could tell you to do a Break Up spell on them. But i will also tell you, from my experience in this line of work for 50 years, that if you don't reconcile with him and live together again as man and wife, he will immediately go find ANOTHER woman. He wants a mate. He likes having you as a friend well enough, but he wants sexual and emotional companionship on a daily basis. Your best bet is to tie him to you with spells that employ sexual fluids, menstrual blood, and the like.

Ask yourself, if you drive her off, will you be stepping into the relationship to move back together with him in the same home, to provide him with the physical affection and life-bonding he so obviously is seeking? If not, what's to stop him from getting together with a second woman, or a third?

You cannot be a dog in the manger, not eating the hay yourself, but growling jealously every time the horses try to eat the hay.

Sure, she's half his age, she lured him in, she ensorcelled him, and she even managed to get engaged in less than a month. But it takes two to tango, and your ex is having a good time with her.

This woman is a young, strong, powerful witch herself. You have a tough battle. So do a Break Up spell on them and as part of it, work to find her a hot young husband more to her liking. But unless you seal the deal with a real return to your marriage, using personal concerns to capture him, you do not have a very strong chance of driving her out.

Break Up spells:
http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

FreedomFighter4life

Unread post by FreedomFighter4life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am

I want to be in the marriage.. that is not the problem. I always did or I would have never made a commitment.. my commitment was forever. Second of all she is nothing like you described, she's not good looking and there is nothing but insanity that up until a week or two ago he couldn't wait to get away from. I am not going to lay out all of the personal and intimate details on here but we'll just say if it wasn't for magic... he would have been back home with me. I don't want him to be alone, and I am not jealous but to have someone try to ruin my life because he told her that he can't have something with her because he is not over me.. she freaked out and all of a sudden this happens.. I dont think so. I want my family back like I said, and I want to break any holds she has on him or anything that she may have thrown at me.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:31 am

I'm with Miss Cat. You assume that she must have used magic because to you she's "not good looking," and your husband goes back and forth between the two of you. She probably didn't do anything except be a young woman who got involved with a married (but separated) man.

Many men like the idea of two or more women fighting over them and will say whatever they think women want to hear. He's telling you that he can't get away from her. Who knows what he's telling her.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:07 am

She might be doing work on him, but it is more likely that he is a cheater who is getting a huge ego boost from having two (or more) women fighting over him. He's probably giving you both a line of BS and telling her things like "My wife and I don't have sex." "We're getting a divorce." "You're the one I really love." etc, etc, etc.

I know it is easier to think "He really loves me, and she is tricking him or controlling him." Even if she is, few people are so powerful they can make a man go totally against his nature.

If you are the "other woman," my advice is to Cut and Clear him now and find a man who is single and available. Life is too short to waste on a cheater.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you! I've been on both sides, and you are right! If your man (woman) cheats, why would you want them back?! And if you're the other person and they don't *immediately* start divorce proceedings the moment they realize they want to be with you then they aren't going to....And why would you want them?! Its better to focus work on making yourself happier/healthier/stronger so that you love your own life without needing anyone else in it. I'm doing work for myself on this very issue right now. Great post!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:21 am

Some good advice right there.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:06 pm

I completely agree. I broke up with my daughter's father cause cause some girl thought we were not together. I can't stand when other women feel the need to break up a family up. I chose to leave cause I refuse to put my children that bs. Karma is a you know what and I blame him even the more for doing it to my family. The funny thing is he still try to be will me and wants me to marry him. I want him and his hoes out of my life for good. Too bad I don't dabble in black magic, I prefer to let karma get them.

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

I personally would move on myself from this situation because you have a child and don't want this to affect them in anyway but we all are different. I was in a similar situation, and I blame my ex cause he's the cause of the drama. I'm a very intuitive person and I have dreams, and thing just drop in to my spirit to guide me to the truth etc. I would suggest you light a candle white of course and ask for guidance in learning the real truth behind this situation.

The way in came to me is that I was sleeping and something told me to I should check my ex facebook of course he never told me his password but a password he gave me to another account I was helping him out months before was the password. And I saw all the dirty private message etc and not only that he was giving other women my daughter pics and he was posting my child pic on dating sites etc. Sometimes we need to see the clear picture or what's really going on before doing anything. I would try to get the truth first and he's not going to give it to you so work on yourself first to get guidance and not the situation to get it before doing any work. That's what I would do. Hope it helps you.

FreedomFighter4life

Unread post by FreedomFighter4life » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Thank you for your replies and I have taken them all into consideration.. and its not right to put my daughter in the middle and we both are suffering from this. And as for knowing the truth; I know all of his truths well up until 14 days ago anyways..

I have meditated, spoken to my guides.. had readings done, etc. I was also advised from a close friend knows his current situation that is not the case. He is not enjoying himself.. he would call him every day trying to find ways to let it go nicely. he confided in them that he wanted to get back with me and felt horrible for even getting involved with this young and immature girl. Also he was telling him how she kept talking about how she would do anything to get me out of the picture, that he shouldn't have the relationship that he does with me and that she couldn't accept that I was still in his life, blah blah blah. I am not the only one he told that he wanted to let her down easy.. he has consulted many mutual friends on how to go about it; and all of a sudden like a world wind things changed my friends are in amazement and have moved away from him cause of whats going on.. I am not letting it lie.. I do appreciate your advice but I am moving forward with the removal of her from his life and I would really appreciate some direction.. as I do not want to guess and make a wrong move.

I want my Husband and family back. I got married so that we would be together forever. And up until 2 weeks ago he was coming home. All of the spiritual people in my life have a mutual understanding of the situation and have helped me to a point. but they have left it up to me with which route I wanted to go.. I have chosen. I want him back to stay. I want the ties between him and this girl to end for good. He is living in a home wrecking oblivion and I want to end it. She may have taken the first strike but I want to be the one who ends her attacks all together and return my husband with the strongest and deepest love that we both share. I also was thinking of doing a mirror spell to bring him clarity and awareness into how he is hurting me and my daughter by what he is doing and to awaken him to the love he has for me (of course after I break the work she has done on him). I have done a few reversals and lots of strong protections so my life is currently toned down from the chaos that was thrown at me but I am not going to let it go or let someone he didn't want to be with and wanted to get away from have a hold on him and ruin our marriage and family. I need some serious help FAST!

I have decided to do the work and I would appreciate some help as this is not my forte. I guess I need 3 or 4 very fast working spells. One to break them up and send her away, another to return him to me, one to make me the only one that he wants to be with or return his strongest love for me(fast and long lasting), and I wanted to do a mirror box to have him see himself and the pain he's causing. Unless you have some better suggestions. I can not get by his house nor do I have anything that isn't washed but an old pair of his shoes, some colognes and pictures.. any guidance in what I should use will be greatly appreciated. ;) Thanks..

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 am

Hello! Yes, I am a bit of a flirt! I am in a wonderful relationship and I need to tone it down. Also, I will start a new job soon (thanks LM Steady Work!) where there is definitely a large (and good looking) male presence. I would appreciate advice about tying my own nature. For the sake of my relationship and my fab new job, it is imperative that I keep my nature in check! Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 am

Hi Hula Honey,

When you cook, use a lot of cumin and coriander (curry is your friend :) ) which both promote fidelity and marital satisfaction. You may also want to take a tea/bath once a week that's geared for your faithfullness. Once such formula would be the following:

1 part skullcap (to encourage fidelity)
1 part vitex berries (also called chaste tree - I think you can see the pertinence)
1 spikenard root (also encourages fidelity)

Here are the links to those herbs:
http://www.herb-magic.com/skullcap.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/spikenard.html

Lodestone work (naming a his and hers for each of you and bringing them together over seven days and then giving your boy your ''hers'' to wear in a mojo bag while you wear the ''his'' stone) is also a very powerful way to keep you both together.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Absolutely. It's entirely possible that The Other Woman hoodooed your man -- not to GET him, but only to keep him. It may not be her fault that he's got the roving eye.

Miss Michaele

Hula Honey

Unread post by Hula Honey » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you Aura!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 pm

I like Aura's cooking suggestions -- curry is one of my favorite flavors. Not surprising I'm in the 4th decade of a happy marriage, too! :)

Come to think of it, one of the greatest compliments a hoodoo-savvy lover can pay is: "Baby, I'd drink your bath water." Give him a romantic Chuparrosa bath and take a sip. Save a little of more of it for your food.

Another simple spell you can do is to print out separate headshots of you and your husband, anoint them with Fire of Love (or Chuparrosa) and King Solomon Wisdom, and place them face to face - eye to eye if you can, so you only have eyes for him. Put it in a honey or sugar jar with some Deer's Tongue and the herbs Aura recommended above. Burn alternating pink, red and pale blue candles on it. You might dress the blue ones with Peaceful Home oil.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm

The simplest, least costly, most authentic spells for holding a man are those that involve personal concerns and body fluids. Always start with these:

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 am

oooh Mama Micki and et al, You are so right! Am glad to see this post.

Granted there are some women who are interested in other women's men and purposely seek them out but think about it ladies, how often does the cheating guy tell you the truth? If he is lying to his Wife/Lady/GF/Woman what makes you think he is telling you the truth?

Rise above it, leave him alone, don't go hoodooing another woman's man on purpose for your personal gratification.

Always remember the universal law...what goes around, comes around!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 am

Iv been cheated on several times in past relationships, and I can say that its the most selfish act to do to another human, a person you claim to love. Breaking up in an option if you decide your feelings are too strong to not act on them. I have noticed in life that we all have our struggle, some may be cheating, or giving into temptation. If you know this is you, you owe it to yourself and your relationship to resist it. God is glorified in our weaknesses, he will use it to your strength. I wont go as far to say once a cheat always a cheat, I know ppl who have done 180's and really made those changes, sure its rare but it does happen. My bestfriend and his partner were that type of story, they been back together 6 yrs going strong! I will say this though, dont fight or hold onto a cheater, let them go and move foward. Cut and clear. If its meant to be, if its meant to happen, it will in its own time. Its honestly the best thing to do if you a) want to be happy b) move on and c) potentially have them back again.. people want what they cant, ppl want what they lose.. if you are never gone they never need you.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mallika

Unread post by mallika » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I wanted to ask about the binding spell. i'm not sure still if i want to do this till i get the right answers.

I've been with my fiance for 6 years now. it took a lot to get to engagement he wants t be with me but is afraid of commitment. Reason for this is because his x-wife did him wrong has hurt him so deeply that he's scared i may become like her after marriage... Which is not fair to me.

I Broke off the engagement a year ago and walked out, but he came back 3 months later begging and crying he's holding on to me but at same time is not giving me security. We live together and i just am torn.

i have gotten readings done. In one reading i got done i was told this is destiny relationship ship of soul mates and that in past life we had struggle coming together so this life it will happen naturally and once soul mates come together they will be together again in next life. In another reading I was told he knows he needs to work on himself and he's just really scared that how deeply he's fallen in love with me that's why he's pulling back a little.

I did get Adam and Eve products and road opener, a lot more that was recommended by ms. Elvyra, but i was reading about binding or tying his nature through using my menstrual blood.

My mom had told me about this, but i've not done it because i'm not sure of bad karma.

My friend who has done this says it's with good intentions, since we live together and sleep together and we're still a couple, and physical involvement is still between us. She is telling me i'm just helping speed the process so he gets over his fear of me turning into monster like his x-wife.

My questions:

1) if i was to do this, is this going to mess with me being spiritual and spirits?

2) Is it wrong in this case?
3) Would this be bad karma and if it would have trouble because of this practice in my present or next life?

4) Also, throughout my life would i need to repeat this or not?

please help thanks....

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:45 am

Hi, I have been with my twin flame for almost 12 years and have children by him. We have had a lot of problems due to jealous people using voodoo to break us apart. His mother is the main person and she knows that I know. I have gotten help with this, but last year right before our last child was born he left me for some one else and married her. We were about to be married and boom. He has never done anything like this before and I found out the woman hooked herself to him. His mother did not do this and she now has regrets for breaking us up. I was told his mother knows the woman did something to him. I believe now she used her menstrual to hook him. I was told that what she did died and I believe it. He has been coming back to me strong and we have been together many times. If that is what she did can it soon wear off of a man especially if he has sex with another woman. The only problem now is he can't understand why he married her and is very unhappy.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 am

Hi Sm2900,

Consider giving your man a good uncrossing to get her stuff off him and then feeding him your own blood to bind him to you to an even greater extent (and thus hopefully get him to the point where he gets a divorce). For the uncrossing, work inside and out: 13 herb bath, Uncrossing or Jinx Killer as an external bath and then some of LMs Four Thieves Vinegar (since that one is safe to ingest) or a strong cup of Nettle tea internally.

You may also want the help of a professional rootworker to see exactly what's going on and how best to address it for your case. AIRR has reputable and ethical rootworkers you can look through and choose from: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:39 pm

I just found out today my husband cheated on me a couple months ago. It was a low point in out marriage and both of us were thinking about leaving. He says he's sorry and it was eating him up inside. I forgive him and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same if the opportunity had been presented at the time. Our marriage has improved 100x since then and I don't think recon work is needed, I think this is due to Chuparrosa, that whole honesty and love based on truth thing. My question is, I had tied his nature 2 months prior to this happening, so..what happened? Did I mess it up? I tied 1 knot while calling his name and he answered, then after that, as instructed by an AIRR worker's book, covered it in EofBO and tied 8 more knots in it.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:58 pm

He cheated and then it started eating him up inside? Don't know that I'd call that a complete failure. What were your expectations of the work?
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 pm

First you can get a reading to see if it worked or if something else should/needed to be done. Also, sometimes when doing work the answer is no. Just because you did the work does not mean it will be successful. God works in mysterious ways but that event may be what led him to realize and help revitalize your love and relationship. just my thoughts.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 pm

ProfessorAmes wrote:He cheated and then it started eating him up inside? Don't know that I'd call that a complete failure. What were your expectations of the work?
I was kinda hoping it would, you know, not happen. I can see how it may have been good for our relationship because things got much better afterwards and it may have something to do with the guilt.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Tying a Man's Nature and especially dressing it with Essence of Bend Over is about domination more than fidelity and I think in the end that's what you got. His experience of this "eating him up inside" will be something that will stick with him forever and is probably a greater indication that he will stay true to you in the future. While it seems that you lost the battle, you won the war.

I've had lots of spells that didn't work out the way that I thought they should and even times when I thought they were "backfiring" on me. In retrospect, that loss or "failure" ended up moving me in an better direction toward the bigger goal. As we petition for the highest and the best, we have to trust that spirit will do what is best for us.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:02 pm

ProfessorAmes wrote: His experience of this "eating him up inside" will be something that will stick with him forever and is probably a greater indication that he will stay true to you in the future. While it seems that you lost the battle, you won the war.
I hope so. I do still love him and want everything to work out, but it just its me right in the self esteem. I'm about to make an order and I was already planning on getting some healing powder. Maybe I'll take some of that and mix in some balm of gilead and carry that for a while. If anyone has any other recommendations, I'd appreciate it.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

You need to follow your intuition and your own personal feelings when you take on doing any kind of spell work. If you don't feel comfortable with a coercive spell like using menstrual blood then there are lots of other different route to go down. Personally, if I'm in a relationship with someone, I want them to be there because they want to be and because they love me. I'd always question whether they were there willingly and of their own volition or because they were worked to be there. It also seems that when you use this type of coercion you have to keep it up. Much easier if they are there willingly or if, as you say, it's a destined relationship.

That said, here are some products that will help the overall condition and be less coercive. Look at the Healing product lines. He needs to do some soul healing to be done before he can complete give himself over to this relationship or to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Chuparrosa is also a lovely line for building a strong relationship built on honesty and caring.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

Marriage and Love Me lines would be good to use to move you from this long engagement to something a little more substantial.
http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Ms. Elvira had some good recommendations with Adam and Eve and Road Opener. I'd certainly go with her insight. And remember you can always have candles set for you as well. They are prayed over and include a reading of the burn.

LilacPapillon
Newly Registered

Unread post by LilacPapillon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Has anyone done this trick in a cafe or restaurant? I am menstruating now and am planning to save some for when we next go out together, which I imagine will be dinner. If he ends up back at my place then yes I can add it into his tea or coffee, but just in case, any suggestions for sneaking it into wine or food - or would it change the taste?

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Hi Aura, what if my man doesn't believe in this? I have tried to tell him the truth, but he does not believe me, so it would be hard to give him a spiritual bath. Is there another way to uncross him like me using an uncrossing spell on him myself? I have read how some people use their blood on men like using pads. Excuse me for asking, but what if in the heat of passion he sucks my finger with blood on it and he gets just a little of it in him? Will it work since he is already in love with me? I read that it really works if the man is already in to that woman. That would be the only way to get it in him. He does know that something is wrong even though he won't admit that part. And also what about the AIRR rootworkers can I trust them. I have had a rootworker before long distance and they were a scam. I don't want that to happen again. I saw one on the link you gave me that I would like to call, but I am very cautious now. Please give your advice and let me know if they have helped anyone else and if they have gotten good results.

Thank You for all of your advice!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 am

Those are both very good product choices Miss Liz. Another avenue to work would be a Stay at Home honey jar like the ones that LM sells - they're more sweetening in their approach and you can even add balm of gilead buds directly into the jar to help with what's happened.

Blessings and support during this.
Aura Laforest

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”