Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Rosewood

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:25 am

Hi,

Just want to share my recent experience using MB. I will start by saying that we had a horrible fight 5-6 weeks ago and only started spending time together again about 2-3 weeks ago. He had previously been saying that he is tired of the relationship and that his feelings had not changed about that. At that time I started working some spells to banish an interfering woman from our lives that controls him like a zombie when she is in town. I am still doing that daily and am working on a cursing spell as well.

The past weekend I made my man some tea and added my MB, urine, vaginal fluid and toenail powder. At first I thought it was going to go to waste as he was so busy and not drinking it. Then he drank it all rather quickly and made such a big thing about what a great cup of tea that was! :lol: I was astonished. He even suggested we go to the bedroom, but I told him I had to get going as it was late.

I spend most of the following day with him. The previous day he had talked about seeing me for about an hour, but as I said he ended up taking me to his place in the afternoon and we were together until late at night, much later than planned. He was very much aroused in my company and even asked me to spend the night. I told him I hadn't brought anything with to stay over. He was prepared to drive all the way to my place and back for me to get some things, but I said some other time. He could not keep his hands off me though.

This is the first time I've used MB etc. and I was surprised by the quick turn around. I will add some more flavour to his tea tomorrow and see what happens. I will also keep working the other spells. He suddenly became so eager to please me once I started really working the spells. Now he is the one suggesting that we do things that I have been begging him to do with me for years. I won't say that the coast is clear as the big test will come when the gold digger returns in two months and I will see if he still behaves like her zombie slave.

I definitely recommend using MB.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

If it's frozen, you may want to give it to him everyday until it works.

But, also watch your behaviors. All the magic in the world will not work if you're behaviors are not complimenting your magic (and visa-versa).

I'm not saying that your behaviors are inappropriate but my suspicion is that you may be fighting with him. Love spells and fighting do NOT compliment each other.

Sometimes, we have to be a little submissive until our spells manifest. It's just the way it is..

Take care

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida. You're right I was fighting too. Because of his bad behavior. recently he lied to me.This is not the first time. Of course I get mad. Now I am thinking As he lied to me few times, should i stay with him and do my jars, is it worth to be in this relationship. I have no trust on him.I was with him 4 years. Other hand so hard to let this go, I work so hard to have a good relationship. I have no problem with ex, now i have trust issue. As a AIRR member, what you suggest?
Counselor told us think about that we want get back together, if so come both next time or i can go for myself. My boy friend told think about this. I am confuse. counselor said If he want to have a friendship with ex, he should introduce me to her. So I feel better after counselling but now i have trust issue. How i trust this person now. Is there are any spells to do for trust issue? Thank you miss Aida you and all other members helped and gave good advice and support. I will keep update my situation. Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

You may want to consider healing spells on yourself with a petition to heal your anger that causes you to distrust people:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:30 am

HELP! I am in TROUBLE.

Ok, so obviously the MB works. I have given it to the object of my affections and it worked fast and well. The first and second times I gave him some, I made him food and put a large amount in the sauce I served on it. But I put it in his favorite condiment that he uses in abundance and labelled it just for him (I made up an excuse for no one else to use it) to keep a steady amount of my MB in him (it's stored in the fridge which we keep almost freezing). Well, tonight, one of his friends used it! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I did EVERYTHING I could to dissuade him from using it without looking like a nut. But he still used it. Luckily, there is not that much MB compared to how much of the condiment there is. But I am STILL freaking out.

I have enjoyed his increasing affection with the direct feeding of the MB, but I can NOT have his friend going gaga over me as well. I was thinking of a Cut and Clear Spell kit, but I know that will take time to receive, let alone work. What can I do to stop the effects quickly? I have a treasure trove of LM products, but since I am close to his friend (he's a long time family friend), I can't hot foot him.

If I have broken any rules, I sincerely apologize because I did not mean to. My beloved dog passed yesterday AND this just happened. I have been hysterical with grief and am not in my right mind. Thank you as always.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello UnBound,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dog passed away :( Try to take some deep breaths about the menstrual blood matter, it won't help if you panic.

What I would do is get a photo of this friend, write his name on the back three times in a column, then turn the photo counter-clockwise 90 degrees and write "You only care for me as a friend" three times so the words are crossing his name. Put that in a bowl of water with some lemon juice and put it in the fridge to cool down any feelings that may be arising in him due to the menstrual blood. Throw some cold water on the situation, as they say.

Then watch and wait. If it looks like the blood is working too well, go ahead and work that Cut and Clear spell kit.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello,

So I wanted to give you an update on the period blood that I have been adding to my landlady's food. She made sauce last week so I added it into the sauce, gave a blessing from my heart (my true loving feelings) she ate it, I also added it into her juice and she drank that during the week. I don't think I notice a change in her. How long does it take? She is straight (to my understanding) and I am bisexual and have true love feelings for her. Now if she doesn't "fall inlove" with me will she at least be closer to me? Closer as in be a mother figure or a close friendship? Will menstrual blood work on 2 females in this manner also?

I also did a blessing/prayer and said if she does not want to be my lover will she at least be better with me and or a mother figure as she is 20 years elder than me. Will menstrual blood still work for this? I found out she maybe moving and I do not want to lose contact with her....Will this bring us closer? I also want her to be like family to me also if she cannot be a lover in my life. I'm so heart broken. Please help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi hellostar2,

Miss Cat already answered your question above. Did you read that post?

Your question: Will menstrual blood have an effect on a female who is lesbian/bisexual when the spell is done by another female?

Cat's reply: Yes.

Your question: Will it have an effect if the other woman is straight?

Cat's reply: No, because magic will not change a person's basic sexual preferences. It may draw attention, but unless the target woman is willing to enter into lesbian sex, she will simply be blind to it. Likewise, a straight woman feeding menstrual blood to a gay man is wasting her time.

In short, if the woman is straight, she's straight, and feeding her your menstrual blood won't change that. I really don't think it will help turn her into any sort of mother figure either. Menstrual blood isn't really used for that.

If you want to be friends with this woman so badly, why don't you just strike up a conversation with her and see how that goes? Then take small steps from there to build a relationship.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Thank you sisterjean. I am still devastated, but friends and family are helping me cope.

His friend used the condiment AGAIN. Thankfully as I said before, there isn't a lot of MB in it compared to how much of the condiment. I think I am going to get rid of it for now. My monthly is coming back soon and I can just put it directly in my target's food so ONLY he imbibes it.

I haven't noticed a difference in his friend, so I think I am in the clear.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:12 am

Hello, UnBound ,

I am so VERY sorry about your dog.

I pray that God gives you comfort in this time.

Take care of yourself

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:16 am

Hello,

Yes. Thank you i did get your replies. Well I would also like to give you more of an update - I can't really talk her as she tends to keep our conversations short and cuts out fast. Trust me I tried. Well I have been pleasant and she seems to be a little better with me; not like before, but she still is hard work but i see small very small changes in her. Now i'm a little FREAKED OUT, there was a time where she ate that tomato sauce with her boyfriend...so they both consumed my menstrual blood and I was wondering if this happens will HE end up breaking up with her or this cause a problem in their relationship? They ate my blood together not knowing it was in the food that was meant for her and or will this bring them closer together meaning they both ate my menstrual blood together? (just the two of them at the kitchen table together)

....and another thing if someone was to collect hair (from the head) say if I have mine and someone elses together in a ziploc bag will this also bind us? Also can having 2 peoples hair together in a ziploc bag make two people closer even as friends?

Thanks so much you guys are amazing with your support.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi hellostar2,

Well, just give it time. Real, meaningful friendships take time.

I wouldn't worry about your landlady breaking up with her boyfriend over the blood in the sauce. If you don't interact with the boyfriend very often, and aren't doing any other work to attract him, I don't think it will have much effect. If you're really worried, you could do some Cut and Clear work on the boyfriend, to cut any emotional attachments to him, but I don't think it's absolutely required:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

And no, if two people sit and eat your blood it's not going to draw them closer together. If the landlady fed her boyfriend her blood, *that* would draw them closer. And no, if two people's hairs are in a bag together, it's not going to bind them or make them friends. You have to do more than that; two hairs alone in a bag aren't a spell.

You can check out this subforum for more spells about friendship:

spells-to-attract-friends-keep-friends- ... 24263.html

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:00 am

Unbound, many sympathies on the passing of your beloved companion.

As for the MB situation....chill and take heart that you haven't seen any movement.

The following is my own opinion based upon experience and I am in no way saying that other people are incorrect in their beliefs...I believe that feeding MB has to be a dedicated act with intention behind it, just as wish any other type of working.

To be quite blunt, and sorry if the following is TMI, but I have had a couple of men 'accidentally' ingest mine and they were never bonded to me. I hadn't set out for them to be bonded and so nothing happened.

The special loved ones who I have targeted ARE bonded to me, with one still being so after 20 years...he still regularly contacts a third party asking how I am, and usually within a day or two or me thinking about him.

I liken it to laying powders to perhaps hot foot someone: hundreds of people may walk through it but it will only affect the person you are targeting.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Lovemae

Unread post by Lovemae » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 am

Hi, im Lovemae
Im new here, i heard about menstrual love spell, and it's already 3 times i put my menstrual blood to my bf, last September 1 i put my menstrual in his coffee and he finished it, Now my questions is what's the effect or should i say how long it will effect the spell after he drink it? Thanks

Lovemae

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello, Lovemae ,

Welcome to the forum!!

This is not a permanent spell.

Some people do it every month.

he effects are different on each person.

Take care

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. It's been a very rough time all around and I miss my furry baby so much. <3

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi UnBound,

You have my sincere sympathies as well. We love our fur babies like our children, and it never is easy to see them pass. I hope time will heal your heart.

My best wishes to you.
HRCC #1909G

blackgirlmagic

Unread post by blackgirlmagic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:52 pm

hello. I'm new to this and I want to try the menstrual blood spell on my son's father. we are currently together and love each other very much but I want to be sure that he only wants to be with me and for a long time. my question is can I put the blood in any type of drink and how much would I use ? also how do I go about transferring the blood out of my body. I just had my baby by c section and the dr. advised me not to wear tampons until they clear me for my check up on my next visit.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 am

Hello, blackgirlmagic,

Don't use too much that he can see it or taste that there is a difference in his food or drink. It's better to hide it in dark drinks

Yu can mx it with spaghetti sauce, coffee, dark beverages, etc.

Some people will let it drop out of their vagina, others will stick their finger up their vagina to collect it and then smear it in the food or drink

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Also, Sty with Me spells can't hurt and can only help:

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

FairyGodWitch

Unread post by FairyGodWitch » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:49 am

How would I go about baking dry MB flakes into cookies? My target will be in town tomorrow with some friends and I want him to eat it even if it means the rest of them will taste some too lol. I think it would be obvious if I said oh only HE can eat these cookies lmao

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello FairyGodWitch,

If you already have the dried blood, just put it in the cookies with the other dried ingredients. Just make sure it's a very small amount, so it can't be detected.

1985jiraiya

Unread post by 1985jiraiya » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello,

I have a question. I did not exactly see an answer on here. I apologize if this is the wrong thread. I see a lot of information for menstrual blood but not much for semen. My question involves a woman I like. We are not dating or have had any type of physical relationship. She is a friend. However I want to have more. I have done a red skull, a honey jar and even a few candles through LM. I want to know if it is ok to put some semen in her food and if so would I be able to get a little detail on that process. Thank you very much

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, 1985jiraiya

Yes you can!!

Take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote and scroll down to semen

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 am

Hello...

I checked through the thread to look for my answer but didn't see it... I cooked my man breakfast Monday morning and made him pancakes but i made it pretty by adding cut strawberries on top, then i dipped the strawberries in the blood then put the syrup over the pancakes and strawberries, it hid it very well, he ate it all and had no clue :o . I kno i shouldnt expect microwave results,but just curious.... Questions below
Do i have to do this a few times consistently?
What signs should I be looking for?
How long does it take to start seeing a change in the person after you have feed him your menstrual blood?
Is it true that the true magic lies in the fact that he doesnt know?

Thanks in advance

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90

That's strange as these questions have been asked and answered many times on the 20 pages.

I'll answer each question after the question

Do i have to do this a few times consistently?- I used to do it anytime I was on my menses

What signs should I be looking for?-The target becomes nicer to you

How long does it take to start seeing a change in the person after you have feed him your menstrual blood? -Look for signs within 3 weeks.

Is it true that the true magic lies in the fact that he doesn't know?- No. The "true magic" is that you are feeding him your menstrual blood.

Wishing you the best

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello Miss Aida....

Thank you so much for still answering my questions i truly appreciate it.

Hoping for the best :-)

Shady123

Unread post by Shady123 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 pm

How long can u keep the menstrual blood in water before mixing in tea

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Shady123 --

A day or two at most. Better to freeze it if you cannot use it soon.
catherine yronwode

Shady123

Unread post by Shady123 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:22 pm

Thank u

Abbie kazmi

Unread post by Abbie kazmi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Hey i actually really love this guy and i cant see him even talking to any girl. I want to ask you some questions

1. How much amount of blood i can use?

2. Is it okay i saved some on the cotton?

3. Do i need to dip the cotton like a tea bag or just put inside the tea?

4. Is it okay if i buy him a tea i put in it?

5. How many times i need to do to keep him with me?

6. In how many days i can see the results?

7. And do i need to be on my periods while doing it because i just finish my periods and seriously i cant wait to do it.

I hope everything goes smoothly. Thankyou so much please help me as soon as possible.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:00 am

Abbie kazmi --

1. A small amount; you can add more to spaghetti sauce than to tea.

2. Sure. You can also freeze it in water or dry it on aluminum foil and powder it.

3. Either way.

4. Yes.

5. That would epend on many factors which we cannot estimate -- social and cultural issues, religious issues, sex drive, job potentials, travels, ex-lovers -- so many factors. I would do it monthly at your period for a few months at least.

6. Again, that would depend on too many factors for me to guess at.

7. You can freeze it, dehydrate it, or such and use at any time.

Read more here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Abbie kazmi

Unread post by Abbie kazmi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:25 am

Thankyou so much seriously. There are nights crying for him. I cant take him as a friend at all.
One last thing its his birthday and i want to bake a cake him so can you tell me the amount to put in. I hope i dont need to wait ages for it to work. Actually i need immediate result because i cant wait any longer.
Seriously thankyou guys sooo much ❤️❤️

Abbie kazmi

Unread post by Abbie kazmi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:25 pm

1. I hope me n him stay together forever but still in case God forbidden i get married to someone else what will happened to him? Like will he be stay be in love with me?

2. If i stop feeding him will the love will go away?

3. How can i bake cake with it?

5. Does amount matters? Like if the amount is more that will effect him more and faster?

6. Actually we are not sexual yet as i dont want to be sexually attach to someone who will not love me.

7. Should i accept it to be working for the first time?

8. And how i will know now its working on him?

And thank you so guys so much ill be doing it by tomorrow after clearing my mind

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, Abbie kazmi,

Please be advised that there are 20 pages here about menstrual blood. We ask that you please read the pages on the threads before asking us questions.

I will answer each question after the question. But PLEASE read the thread completely.

1. I hope me n him stay together forever but still in case God forbidden i get married to someone else what will happened to him? Like will he be stay be in love with me?- NO, the spell won't last that long.

2. If i stop feeding him will the love will go away? -If the only reason that he cares for you is because you are giving him menstrual blood then, yes. You ought to be performing other spells: See this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

3. How can i bake cake with it? -Read the 20 pages here.

5. Does amount matters? Like if the amount is more that will effect him more and faster? -As Miss cat had just told you, just a little amount will suffice.

7. Should i accept it to be working for the first time? -That is up to Spirit

8. And how i will know now its working on him? -His behavior will change

Take care

Abbie kazmi

Unread post by Abbie kazmi » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Hey miss Aida thank you so much for your help.
1. I want to ask you if it okay to dip the dry cotton in water to active it because i made cake for him so i dip the cotton in little water and put aside then after making the beater i add 3tsp of water mixed blood is it okay? Like if its going to work. I hope it does work
2. lastly because i am new for this should i once a month or twice a month?
Thankyou thankyou so much
Ill be updating you with my situation week by week so you can guide me
3. And is there any way i can tell him not to talk to other girls because i dont like when he does but at the same time i dont want to be rude to him
❤️❤️❤️
4. Can i get some easy spells that i can do while sitting at home because me n him leave together. I live with my family
Please please i help me. I try reading the love spells but i dont understand.
Please help me

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello Abbie kazmi,

I understand that you are new, but if you continue to make multiple posts about the same question you're likely to end up with a board warning.

Yes, I think that's fine to dip the dry cotton in water to get the blood out of it; keep it in the cotton in a plastic bag in the freezer so it stays fresh.

I would suggest doing this work once a month, when you get your period.

And you may not like this answer, but I don't think it's fair to ask a romantic partner not to talk to people. Would you think it was fair if he asked it of you? I think it's better to build trust between the two of you, instead of acting out of fear and suspicion. And if he can't be trusted to be monogamous, if that's what the two of you have agreed on, then he's probably not worth being with in the first place.

You can find many many love spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And here:

general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... 1-120.html

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, Abbie kazmi,

I agree with Sister Jean. These are way too many questions and they are repetitive. This is against the forum rules.

Nevertheless, You are over-thinking this.

Just do it and see what happens.

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Abbie kazmi,

When the folk magic of a culture seems unfamiliar to a newbie here, it may seem important to the newbie to follow a specific and intricate rule-set to ensure success, and the newbie may feel that simple, easy tasks, such as feeding menstrual blood to a lover, have got hidden rules around them, such as "no cotton," or "only on the first day" or "never when the moon is in a certain sign.

But folk magic is not like that. It is the generally agreed upon form of a class of magical works.

North African people have a certain melodic scale they sing their music in, The scale of notes used in Hawaiian music is different.

Likewise, British people have certain food tastes they like. Folks in Thailand have a different set of food-tastes that they have developed.

The best way to learn Hawaiian melodies is to sing them and to talk about them with Hawaiians. The best way to learn what Thai cooking tastes like is to eat Thai food and talk about it with Thai people. The best way to learn Black American folk magic -- hoodoo, conjure, rootwork -- is to use it and to talk about it with Black Americans.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Abbie kazmi

Unread post by Abbie kazmi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:43 am

Thankyou so much miss jean and miss aida
Actually i tried it and its been a week but i dont see any changes in him thou he became more far from me or may be im overthinking and was excepting alot from it i dont know . But ill try what miss cat have told me and see how things goes.
Thankyou guys so much for help

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello everyone, I am thinking to put some menstrual blood in my husband's drink to help with reconciliation. Problem is he is not speaking to me or will take anything from me at all so I know definitely he won't be the only one drinking it, is that fine as I will state my intention before putting it in.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:09 am

This question is among the ten most common, and the answers are always the same:

1) Call the name of the one whom you wish to effect into the work.

2) Read and learn more about menstrual blood magic by reading this thread from the first page onward.

3) This page at my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" will also be of help to you as you lean more about this style of working:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Thank you Miss cat for your reply. If the target is stubborn will the menstrual blood still have an effect?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, Curious1,

It ought to

Take care

WildBoar83

Unread post by WildBoar83 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:23 pm

How do you help cure a guy who is a victim of menstrual blood love spell?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, WildBoar83

Have him drink a cup of Nettle and Pennyroyal tea

http://herb-magic.com/nettle.html

Take care

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I just used menstrual blood on a guy i used to be casually dating and we had a misunderstanding but are just friends now as of the past 5 mos. he supposedly has a new gf now but i figured it should work since they are not serious and he used to (and maybe still is) VERY physically attracted to me.

Within minutes of drinking it in a smoothie i brought him at work he just suddenly became EXTRA attentive but not in an obvious flirty way. Just very friedly and laughing at all my jokes and just generally seeming to enjoy my company

Im wondering if this is the extent of the effect on him in that it just made him intensely interested i being my BFF suddenly.....or could the romantic sexual feelings kick in a little later?

I know it affects every man differently so just curious

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, Rose,

You just answered you own question when you said: "I know it affects every man differently"

Lt's see what happens when you give him more. Think of it as medicine. The first dose doesn't cure anybody, right?

This could be what's happening here

take care

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:53 am

Miss Aida said it there. You know what your doing girl. Be confident in the work and the PROCESS, we are not patient creatures at times but here is the test. Wait and see.

I also have a question can you try that same tactic again? After an amount of time

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 am

Never mind Miss Aida answered that already

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:05 am

thanks everyone. but i was wondering if that could be how he reacted to it? I just dont know if he was in a good mood or the blood just made him more friendly. i was under the impression it would just manifest in sexual romantic love but could that extra friendliness be his reaction to it? or could the sexual feelings have kicked in afterward?

i will try to do it again but i have to wait til my next period bc i didnt save any.

he supposedly is seeing a new girl so could it still work if theres another girl in the way?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello Rose,

We can't say for sure. The friendliness could have been a result of the blood, but only time will tell. If the two of you have a romantic history and if this other relationship is new, *maybe* your blood could work on him. But if he really likes/loves this other girl, you'd have to do spellwork to remove her from the picture before you could really start drawing him to you.

If you want to go that route, I'd recommend getting a reading to find out how their relationship is faring and if you have a chance to get with this guy. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:03 pm

thanks sister jean! i just got a reading w my usual reader :)

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 pm

I think my ex boyfriend was fed menstrual blood by another woman and she may have him protected what can I do help please! I some personal concerns also...What's my next step?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:16 pm

Hello blessedfavors32,

It doesn't sound like you know for sure what this person is doing to your ex-boyfriend, so I'd recommend getting a reading to find out what's going on. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you want to get this person back, it would help you if you have a clear understanding of what's going on so you can counter it.

Good luck.

OkieScorned

Unread post by OkieScorned » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:44 am

Ladies, if you're willing, you could use a Diva Cup to collect it. I also vape so I have little glass bottles with droppers in them that I use to keep my blood in. ;)

Reason: Repeating what has already been said about a menstrual cup
Thank you Saint Martha for the all the help you have given me!

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi all...I just finished reading all 20 pages but didn't see what I'm looking for so I apologize if I missed it!

Next month I'll be flying to another state to see a man that I've been involved with online for some time. We'll have a weekend together and I'll be collecting plenty of personal concerns and doing the string for the Nation Sack. I'd like to use my menstrual blood as well, but I can't for the life of me figure out a good way to do it in a single hotel room with all meals being in restaurants. I have my blood dried, but it will still be very noticeable if I attempt to add it to anything in a restaurant and I don't know if the room will have a coffee maker or not.

I've created a mixture of Follow me boy, Love me, Bewitching, and Kiss me now oil inside a little oil dispenser that looks like regular perfume, and I did add some blood to that so that when I wear it the pheromones will be infused in the oils along with my own scent. I'd really like him to ingest my blood as well however, even if it's just a tiny bit. I was wondering if I could maybe use the dried powder and add it to my lipgloss then kiss him and get it in his mouth that way? It would only be a little bit at a time, but I could use the gloss all weekend so he would end up getting it each time. Any thoughts or advice? This man and I are crazy about each other, but we don't get very much face to face time together so I really want to take advantage of it.

Thank you!
-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:05 pm

How about taking along cookies or brownies you baked just for him.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 pm

I thought of that, but I'm flying so I don't really have a way to transport them. But thanks for the reply!
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

luckyjoy33

Unread post by luckyjoy33 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:33 pm

I am married with super Stubborn and Ego men. He married earlier with 4 kids. His Ex become mentally sick due to his womanizer attitude. She is still alive with 100% medication in old folks. After 2 years i married to him I got 30 over letters written by ex about him. i almost died reading it. Never told him till now about the letters I read. I started a biz and made him big boss of company, successful and rich. He started flirting around and said to my customers that he is single and available. He broke my heart into pieces. Many a time I caught him and he will say sorry and so on. Life went on. Last year over a small issue he left house for few days. No call and no answer. Went for months. He back home and he patched up. This year over a very small issue, he accidentally sent me funny naked women pic to me. I just asked him who is this? That's it. He said one word : I am not going to talk. Now, 7 months , he's sleeping separately, not talking.He comes and sit his rooms. If i asks him anything, only YES or NO.
He is going thru massive Andropause He is 60 yeras old. I am in 40's.

He already cannot perform since last year. His cock completely dead! He even told me that last year. Sex is NOT something I want now. I want him to talk to me .

I gave him my M.Blood last month 1st week .I dry the blood pad. burn it. It become black dust. Put it in his drink. Did i prepared correctly?
Also added row Blood and urine in his alcohol. He already consumed. How fast can i see the results?. Please advise me if you have any other powerful spell to make him talk to me.

Lonely Soul.

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Hey amysx13 - can you try buying a bottle of juice or something (on the plane if you can get it or when you are out)? Add it in there, and tell him to try the juice. He will at least take a gulp of that. Ideally, try and get one he likes anyway.
That's what I did, hope it helps.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”