Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 am

Hi Sm2900,

you can uncross him by working the baths on a doll-baby of him. The nettle tea can be given to him as a ''nice quieting cup of tea after lunch'' and the Four Thieves Vinegar can be used as the base for a home-made salad-dressing to get it in him.

For the blood, feeding it to him willingly in the heat of passion is a great way to go about it - in my house hubby is quite happy to partake of MB from me and that has worked wonderfully for many years and counting. As you mention, if he's already into you - it works even better: think of it as pheromone magic.

For AIRR rootworkers, they are bound by a code of ethics and you have an ombudsman you can appeal to if you're dissatisfied with the services you receive, this is why I suggested them. They're reliable and honest. If you book a reading the old-fashion way (not on the Hoodoo Psychic phone line which is immediate but charges a premium for that), prices are very reasonable. Read through these two pages about being an AIRR client, they may be able to address some of the apprehensions you have:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/O ... of_Service
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Hi LilacPapillon,
the trick works very well in a cafe or restaurant. Since you only need to add a tiny bit of your MB to the food or drink, it really won't taste. Red wine is great since it already has a strong flavour and colour; red pasta sauces are also wonderful as is chili, curry and tomato soup.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello again :P

I'm starting a knot string on my boyfriend to tie his nature. I took his measure on a white piece of knitting yarn... and soaked it in his semen... So far I have 3 knots in it that I collected the first time which so happened to catch one of his pubic hairs in one of the knots.....I plan on resoaking the string the next time we are intimate and tying more knots in it until i have 9...

Okay..This is where I ran into trouble. I have been wearing the string next to my genitals in my underwear.. Mother Nature came to make her monthly visit and a bit of discharge is on two of the knots...the rest of the string is intact.... Have I tied myself into this now?? Should I untie this thing and save it for something else?

All of your responses are greatly appreciated.
~many thanx and blessings~

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:32 am

You haven't tied yourself into the string, because you didn't tie the knots with your fluids on the string. Your fluids hit the string when the knots were already tied. I would NOT tie more knots in that string because you run the risk of tying yourself up with him. Read more about nation sack strings and female domination here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck
Mary BEe
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Charley
HRCC Student

Unread post by Charley » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Thank you soooo much MaryBee!! :D

Tavia

Unread post by Tavia » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:59 am

Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd share one of my tricks for how I get a man to consume my menses. For those of you who find it hard to sneak menstrual blood into your man's food or drink here is another trick that I use:

When you and your man are together, go to the bathroom (or another room out of his sight) and put your finger inside your vagina to get a good amount of blood on it. Next, take that same finger and smear it on your lips (its best to blend it in with some red lipstick or flavored/scented lipgloss). Then, go back into the room with your man and give him a kiss on the lips. Make sure to get as much of your sweet nectar into his mouth as possible (tongue kiss/open mouth kiss). This should be sure to work.

Good luck with your seduction Ladies ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm

beammer158, no, a picture will not do. This is a spell using personal concerns, not pictures.

Menstrual blood magic spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Female domination love spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
catherine yronwode

Sm2900

Unread post by Sm2900 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi Aura where can I purchase a doll baby to uncross someone?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 pm

We carry several types of doll-babies for good work and for cursing work:

DOL-FEL-BLMA Doll - Poppet Black Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-BLWO Doll - Poppet Black Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-REMA Doll - Poppet Red Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-REWO Doll - Poppet Red Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-WHMA Doll - Poppet White Felt Male Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FEL-WHWO Doll - Poppet White Felt Female Doll, Batting Stuffed, Unfixed $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLEM Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-BLOP Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-BLSE Doll - Poppet Black Flannel Cursing Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-FLA-REEM Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Empty (you stuff it) $5.00
DOL-FLA-REOP Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll - Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGA Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll $50.00
DOL-IND-NAGB Doll - Poppet Naga Effigy Doll with seeds $50.00

-- and you can order them from this page:

http:/'/luckymojo.com/inventory.html
catherine yronwode

Softballqueen
Forum Member

Unread post by Softballqueen » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 am

I left my ex a couple of months ago because he had cheated in the beginning of our relationship. We had trust issues every since. Eventually I just left. I missed him and I finally got him back. I don't think he cheating but I believe he still converse with women. What can I use to make him madly in love with me while being faithful. Is there anything I can use to make him not want to converse with other women.

Thanks

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 am

Look into a nation sack and tying his nature. Sorry I cannot paste the links

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Yes, those two things will keep him faithful. Also, to have him "madly in love" with you, use Bewitching and Fire of Love products for yourself, and trick something he'll touch to get him in contact with it (even if it's as simple as touching you).

Softballqueen
Forum Member

Unread post by Softballqueen » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 am

Rookiebinx and Wild at Heart where can I get those products. This is all so new to me?
Thanks

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

hocuspocus
Forum Member

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 am

Seems like freezing the blood does not reduce the potency...
I read that some people put it in cookies or muffins. Do they put the menstrual blood in the cookie/muffin mix and then bake it? Would subjecting the menstrual blood to high heat (350F) destroy the potency?

I guess I am wondering the biochemistry behind cooking blood...

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 am

Hi hocuspocus,

Many people have baked their blood into food prior to cooking and had much success with it. Biochemistry aside (since in that sense heat wil change the blood as it does the cookie batter), magickally it still works well!
Aura Laforest

lovinlife1976
Forum Member

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Could this be done with a black candle? Would black kill it all together?

Angel212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angel212 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 am

I am totally new to this.please help me.my boyfriend has finally asked me to marry him :) and we will be setting a date hopefully soon.i have some worries about him with other women.i love him a lot and want to have a life with him.but obviously want him to be faithful.i don't want him to lose his sex drive but want him to have sex only with me and never with another woman.can you tell me what to do and which spell can I use to have a long lasting affect and make him totally loyal and committed to me ???? Thank you

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi Angel212,

you should look at the Nation Sack for your concerns about fidelity.
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

they are available to purchase here, under Popular Combination Mojo Bags
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#combination
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Angel212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angel212 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Thank you.I did.just one question.i wanted to order the triple strength nation bag.Do I write I want it to keep a man faithful in the message box when I am checking out and paying for it.Also it said I ll need two dimes for each of us from the year we are born in.will I get everything I need in the nation bag or do I have to get the dimes myself????thank you.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi,

No, you do not need to write anything in the message box. I think that space is mostly for special instructions, like please put my order in discreet packaging or similar requests.

Yes, you will need to find your own dimes. It is actually fairly easy to do. Just go ahead and check the change you have on hand, and keep your eyes open anytime you're handling change. Both of those dimes will probably come to you rather quickly.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

mallika
Forum Member

Unread post by mallika » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:25 am

I had a question regarding binding.. i have done the menstrual blood spell feeding him in a drink in Sept.. and again in Oct.. i think i didn't see much effect in Sept.. but now in this month i have seen some changes my question was i love him and i want to be with him since we've been together for so long and i had walked out on him 2 years ago but he brought me back saying he will take it to next step. so question i have is after doing this spell if i was to give him another reality check would that work i don't want to make him suffer but i feel that is what he needs to realize that he needs to step up.. since we live together if i was to move out how would it play? i know as his man ego he would be like i want u to be happy and understanding but when I'm not in picture would the menstrual blood spell make him come back to me? Please understand that i am not trying to break up i simply just want to see how i can give him a reality check to wake up and finally smell the coffee....

ladeenyc
Forum Member

Unread post by ladeenyc » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:37 am

Hi,
My question is can I still tie his manhood if he uses a condom? We always use condoms and I can get ahold of the condom. I also wanted to know if that cant be done what can I do to tie his manhood and is there a way that the other female can not break it? I already have some of his hairs and some of his semen frozen in the freezer :D

Thanks in advance
Thank you St Martha you rock

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi guys

I tried to bind someone by putting my menus in his coffee, however he only took a sip of it and didn't drink the rest as he had just eaten and was full up. Does this mean it would not be effective as he has to ingest the menus to become bound to me?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am

Hi mallika,
It sounds to me like you would benefit from a reading as there are many factors that play in a relationship and its ability to withstand stresses - not only menstrual blood spells. If this person is unable to commit in the level you require, a reading will be able to tell you if it's possible for him to do so, the obstacles to be overcome, and/or if it's best for you to let things go and look for a more compatible partner. Personally I've found that using menstrual blood (MB) works best if done in a long-term, sustained manner. It also doesn't replace the common sense part of a relationship which includes open communication, being honest about your long-term needs and wants, and ensuring that each partner is respected in thought and action. Binding someone simply so you can kick them in the ass in not a particularly good idea for an effective and mutually beneficial partnership.

Hi spellyshelly,
The said person took a sip, therefore he did get some of your MB into him. Quantity is less important than quality ;) Like I mentioned to mallika above, repeat the spell on a regular basis as this tends to work best in an on-going manner. Expect more subtle changes at first (unless there's already significant chemistry between the two of you) and also work with product lines like Bewitching and Come To Me if you aren't dating yet and Follow Me Boy and Dixie Love if you are.
Aura Laforest

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 am

Hi aura

Thank you for your response, that's a relief! I will definitely keep binding him as I bound someone else before on a regular basis and it worked just fine :) I have been working with follow me boy, come to me and love me however I think I will purchase luckymojo's Dixie love oil.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:32 pm

So I gave it another go today, I took a swab with a cotton bud and then stirred it around in his bottle of beer, I hope this was viable :s

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Sounds good spellyshelly! Keep it up :)
Aura Laforest

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks aura! I will do! I'm determined to do it as many times as I can :)

Angel212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angel212 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi,I need a little help with a situation with my partner. My partner found two knotted underpants under his side of the mattress.he questioned me and I told him exactly what they were for as he knows I have a huge interest in hoodoo.he took them and opened them up.now what do I do :? I did that to keep him away from other women.i have made a nation sack for him and did the string to tie his nature and he doesn't know about that.will that still work???i am really upset over this :( love angel x

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Well you can do some cleansing work, then redo the work with different underpants, and in the end do not place them where he can find them (such as burying them in an appropriate place, or putting them in the mattress by cutting a hole through the bottom to stick them in and then sewing it up). Also move your nation sack to a place he would not find it.

Angel212
Forum Member

Unread post by Angel212 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you wild at heart.how do I do the cleansing before starting the work again???pls help as I m new and not sure how to start again.

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:49 am

You can wash the area down with Chinese Floor Wash, and if he's in possession of the drawers he took out of the knots you can wash them with a mix of Uncrossing bath salts and Stay with Me bath salts.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 pm

You can certainly redo the trick as indicated.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Nyk
Forum Member

Unread post by Nyk » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 am

Hello there,

I'd like some advice about what feels like a complicated situation.

Basically my husband is a serial cheat. I've more or less put up with it for a good number of years (actually not sure why but he is very smooth-tongued and controlling) but have finally reached the end of my tether. I either want him completely 100% faithful or for him to be gone in as painless way as possible. Problem is I vary between the two and have no idea whether to go down the nation sack and follow me boy/stay with me route, or to just cut and clear him out of my life. I really need to get some kind of control over my own life back too as the worry is making me feel drained and ill.

Thanks in advance.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 am

You can get a reading, but it sounds like you should go the Cut and Clear route. It is difficult to change a person's nature, and your husband's nature is to cheat. As long as you keep taking him back, he has no incentive to do otherwise. I suggest you move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:31 am

I also recommend a reading: since you're obviously torn between two very different paths, you're going to need some clarity so you can commit to one.

I am wondering: do you believe you love your husband for who he is (this includes his lying, and ability to charm), or you love the familiar (and what you hope he could be)? That too may shed some light up which path to take.

Nyk
Forum Member

Unread post by Nyk » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:57 am

Thank you for your replies.

I have had a reading and was told that he could be dominated but the choice was ultimately up to me. The sensible part of me agrees with getting a Cut and Clear, I do love him, but I can't put up with the cheating any more. He knows I know and has tried to stop a couple of times but the compulsion is too strong/he's too weak. If I could get him to be faithful it would be great, but I don't want this to be something that obsesses me every waking minute.

Thanks again.

SCDnSLDnluv

Unread post by SCDnSLDnluv » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 am

I am new to the site and wanted to get info on the blood/urine spell to make my ex behave like he used to. He moved out 5 months ago & met someone else who I'm sure put a spell or two on him. Well he's been back home 1 month but still doesn't talk, touch or try to make things better. We have kids & were together for almost 12 years. I'd like to get things good between us & get married & grow old together like we planned.

So my questions are how to do the urine, blood & vaginal secretions spell (how much, when) & how to get that proposal I've been waiting for. I love him & just want my happily ever after

SCDnSLDnluv

Unread post by SCDnSLDnluv » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 am

I also had a couple readings & that's what brought him back (I think). I just want to help him love me & treat me like he used to so we can move forward with our plans. I'm open to any suggestions (serious) because I'm trying to get my family back together.

Thank you in advance

SCDnSLDnluv

Unread post by SCDnSLDnluv » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello everyone,
I need to know if I need to say anything while feeding him this. I have been feeding him this since Thursday and wanted to know when to stop or if I should keep doing this until I see the results I am happy with. I also wanted to know if there is anything else I can do to make him love me and ask me to marry him? We are living together again but I think he is still sneaking around with this other woman. What can I do to win his heart & make him love and desire only me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Sakura, t\\since your second thread on "How to Keep a Man Faithful" is a continuation of your first thread on "Binding and Tying Spells," you are getting the same or similar replies in both threads, so i am going to bundle them into one thread. That way you can see all of the replies in one place.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Karma » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm

I was reading above about Starsinthesky7's sexual binding spell using candles and it ties the loins together and let them melt, and I want to have this spell done on someone but he is not my boyfriend he just a friend with benefit. So is that a good idea even though we're not a couple?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Karma,

It could work, even though you are not a couple, but i don't see the point of it -- unless you also work a job on making the pair of you a couple as well. Remember, this ties the two of you together. This is binding you both. There are other spells to keep your partner tied to you but you go free -- and this is not one of them.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Karma » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 am

Thank you for your response. When I saw this spell it really interested because Deacon Millet have this same spell on his website except he ties the loins together and let them melt. What is binding someone together sexually? Will that mean that we will always come back to each other for sex? or always be sexually attracted to each other?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 am

Karma, tying the two candles together can be done in many ways. You seem to be interested in only tying the loins together -- that is, a sexual binding. However, if you look through the AIRR web site you will also see photos of similar spellscreated by other root doctors in which the throats (speech and communication), chests (heart-love), arms (working together for shared income), feet (walking together through life) are also tied, in addition to the loins. In all cases the candles are burned down and melted.

You ask: "What is binding someone together sexually?" -- Well, it's just what it says it is -- they will henceforward seek each other out for sex.
catherine yronwode

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Tonight I tried to do this. :roll: ..he come on my stomach 8-) and i go to the bathroom and put semen on pink string "prescribed" lenght.he was in bedroom and asleep. in bathroom i made 3 knots weakly bound and come in the bedroom.i called his name 2-3 times ,because he asleep
strongly.he didn't say "what,yes..." or something like that ,just "hmmm" (murmured,but i hear his voice) then i tied knot strong..... and he continued to sleep.... i took LM "Essence of Bend Over" sachet powder,rolled that string in powder,pray/say my goal/intension ( because on LM website i found that EoBO is -spiritual supplies designed to subjugate another person to your will,so i decide to use that powder,and because it smell gorgeous ;) ) and wrapped string in red cloth and sew it in my bra.... i also have LM "follow me boy" oils and powders...do i need to "feed " that my small package periodically with oil ? is that correct procedure ?
and if that is not good what i am done , i will try another time,but what to do with this one ?

cmc3718
Newly Registered

Unread post by cmc3718 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 pm

are there other uses for menstrsal blood besides using it to keep a person?

Love Unlimited
Forum Member

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:01 am

I'm considering doing the Menstrual blood and would like to know if i could mix it in my lovers favorite drink. Hennessy & coke? Also is their a prayer i need to say before serving him the drink? This drink is so strong he won't even taste the blood .

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:44 am

Since this is a strong, dark-colored drink, it should work just fine.

I always recommend that those doing love work read the entire Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible and select appropriate passages. Here is one you may like:

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for thy love is better than wine. Song of Songs 1:2
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Love Unlimited
Forum Member

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Since this is a strong, dark-colored drink, it should work just fine.

I always recommend that those doing love work read the entire Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible and select appropriate passages. Here is one you may like:

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for thy love is better than wine. Song of Songs 1:2
Do i just sing this one line or the whole thing? I'll have to search the whole song online . I've found a site and it have about 8 chapters . Do i read ALL 8 of them?

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Armor, as Mama Micki stated, you would personally read through the entire chapter but writing down and selecting the appropriate passage i.e., those parts which you would like to incorporate into your work. Good Luck!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Love Unlimited
Forum Member

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Priestess Divine wrote:Armor, as Mama Micki stated, you would personally read through the entire chapter but writing down and selecting the appropriate passage i.e., those parts which you would like to incorporate into your work. Good Luck!
Thank you I did just that. Their's no way i've could of read ALL 8 pages. I only took what what spoke to me . Now i only see him once a week. If i fix him a drink with it 1x a week will it still work? Or do he needs to be here daily? I really would like to see this spell work and kick some butt!! lol

huffman1969
Newly Registered

Unread post by huffman1969 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Im not sure if i'm doing this right but I would like alot of help Please. I have been dating this guy for awhile I have feed him my MB 3 different days. My question is he drinks alot of beer,alot ant I was wondering do I need to just feed him every time i get the chance. Not sure if the beer would have anything to do with him not getting to me. Any and all help Thank you

allheart777
Forum Member

Unread post by allheart777 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:53 pm

What can i do to keep my girlfriend faithful to me, so that she has physical and emotional attraction romantically only to me?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:54 pm

allheart777 wrote:What can i do to keep my girlfriend faithful to me, so that she has physical and emotional attraction romantically only to me?
Hello allheart777,

Here are some great products for you to incorporate into your work! Both of these are a good place to start!

OIL-HOO-IDOW
I Dominate My Woman Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-FOLG
Follow Me Girl Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

allheart777
Forum Member

Unread post by allheart777 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Is there any spell or rootwork that anyone is familiar with which would be effective in helping with this situation? I have heard that tying an article of each of our clothing together, praying over it and putting it under her bed may work??

mommabear
Forum Member

Unread post by mommabear » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:07 pm

I am seeing a man that is going through a divorce. His wife left him and for the first six months she lead him on thinking the marriage was savable. He adored her and did everything to win her back, but in the end it took a toll on his emotions and health. When I met him, he had just filed for divorce. He made it clear he did not want a committed relationship and would see other women and said he expected me to date other men. He said before he could commit again he had to get past some issues, such as the divorce and finding himself. That the next woman he committed to would be his best friend.

I have two personal items from him, unwashed underwear and hair and was thinking of making a doll, but am not sure what use. I also was thinking of maybe making two dolls one for him and one for me and binding them together with ribbon, placing them in a pretty home-made box and bury then either in my back yard or my family cemetery. What I am hoping for is to be that best friend and build the feelings into a strong love that he feels safe in. To be the one he adores and is only attracted to me. To have a committed life long relationship with him. I want us to be each others rock, defender, guide and best friend. I want all other woman gone and him to never need or want another woman. I want the soon to be Ex and her attorney gone. I want him to be happy and take better care of himself, hopefully putting back some of the weight he lost. I want him to feel a part of my family. Also a side note I have been praying every night for many months that the Lord make it his will that this man and I have a committed relationship that will last us our life times. Any suggestions what I can do. Thanks for baring with me in this long post.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:50 am

I'd start on a honey jar designed to bring this man to you: Love Drawing or Reconciliation will work.

Get some Come To Me/Stay With Me/or Return To Me oils and sachet powders, and wear them on your body when you're with him. If you give him things (even a piece of candy) dust the powders lightly on the object before giving it to him and pray that he will be with you.

Get a Court Case honey jar going on the judge and lawyers in his divorce case, praying the divorce will be finalized and in his favor.

That's where I'd start. Feel free to ask questions.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

medium
Forum Member

Unread post by medium » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Hi, I have a girlfriend and I need to stop her from flirting with other guys.
I have a honey jar on her and a picture box. Both appear to be working quite well they are almost 3 months old. But I want to stop her flirting it bothers me alot.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mama Vescha
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Vescha » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 pm

medium,
I think your question would fit well under this category ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-love,-roma ... n-f35.html for the future so it gets seen and not overlooked. But here's some suggestions on how to stop your girlfriend from flirting, or at least a start in that direction. You could start with a honey jar to enhance her attraction towards you specifically. You could then freeze out her flirting actions to other men. Both are relatively simple yet very effective! You can add some candle magic to this like a Come to Me candle to draw her in closer or even add some Look Me Over where you add her name specifically to a petition paper to gain her attention towards you. This is what I would do, anyway. :D
Mama Vescha
Glorious St. Joseph, model of those devoted to labor, grant me virtue to work by placing love of duty above my inclinations; to work methodically, peacefully, and in moderation and patience..."

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”